NATION

PASSWORD

(Q) NS just showed the Catastrophic hardware failure

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Nueva Espanola
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 02, 2024
Compulsory Consumerist State

(Q) NS just showed the Catastrophic hardware failure

Postby Nueva Espanola » Fri May 03, 2024 4:57 am

I was solving issues on a puppet and Suddenly the (Catastrophic Hardware Failure) popped up and I couldn’t log in to any of my accounts for a minute. Does any know what happened?
I dont care anymore, I don’t care about being an artist anymore. I must rule Spain.

Crazy girl
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Crazy girl » Fri May 03, 2024 5:02 am

The game was briefly taken down by admin, nothing to be worried about :)

Nueva Espanola
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 02, 2024
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Nueva Espanola » Fri May 03, 2024 5:56 am

Crazy girl wrote:The game was briefly taken down by admin, nothing to be worried about :)

Thanks for letting me know I was scared that the site was going down again.
I dont care anymore, I don’t care about being an artist anymore. I must rule Spain.

Lbaniya
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 12, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Lbaniya » Fri May 03, 2024 6:28 am

Nueva Espanola wrote:
Crazy girl wrote:The game was briefly taken down by admin, nothing to be worried about :)

Thanks for letting me know I was scared that the site was going down again.

That would suck. twice in a month would probably be a record or something.
Freedom to the grand state of L'baniya! | Свободу великому государству Льбания!

"Freedom is achieved through people, not through war." | "Свобода достигается через людей, а не через войну."

Teclana
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 25, 2024
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Teclana » Fri May 03, 2024 2:40 pm

They should change the message now that the issue seems to have been resolved. Otherwise people will get confused and/or scared.

Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014

Postby Phydios » Fri May 03, 2024 3:04 pm

Teclana wrote:

They should change the message now that the issue seems to have been resolved. Otherwise people will get confused and/or scared.

They did. That message only appears when there's a problem. Are you still seeing it?
If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. | Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
James 1:26-27, Matthew 7:21-23

Teclana
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 25, 2024

Postby Teclana » Fri May 03, 2024 4:53 pm

Phydios wrote:
Teclana wrote:

They did. That message only appears when there's a problem. Are you still seeing it?

Nope! But I was saying it should say something else other than "Catastrophic Hardware Failure Notice". Like "Maintenance Notice" or something along those lines.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical