NATION

PASSWORD

[Appeal]"Apology and Commitment to Positive Change: Request

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
OneBrotherhood
Civilian

Founded: Apr 30, 2024
Iron Fist Consumerists

[Appeal]"Apology and Commitment to Positive Change: Request

Postby OneBrotherhood » Thu May 02, 2024 1:36 pm

Dear Moderator Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to express my sincere apologies for my recent conduct on NationStates. I deeply regret my use of inappropriate language, and I understand the impact it had on the community and the violation it posed to the site's guidelines.

I want to assure you that my actions were out of character and do not reflect my true values. I recognize the importance of maintaining a positive and respectful environment for all players, and I am committed to upholding these standards in the future.

I fully accept responsibility for my actions and any consequences that have resulted from them. I am genuinely remorseful for any disruption or discomfort I may have caused, and I am eager to make amends and demonstrate my commitment to being a constructive member of the NationStates community.

I understand that rebuilding trust may take time, but I am willing to take whatever steps are necessary to rectify the situation. I respectfully request that you reconsider the ban on my account, and I assure you that I will approach my participation on the site with the utmost respect and responsibility going forward.

Thank you for taking the time to read thismessage, and I appreciate your consideration.

Sincerely,
OneCommunity

Crazy girl
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Crazy girl » Thu May 02, 2024 2:23 pm

This belongs in a Getting Help request, which you've already sent in.

Return to Moderation