NATION

PASSWORD

The Collie's Battle Royale

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 10, 2024
Capitalizt

The Collie's Battle Royale

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:54 pm

Do YOU want to try to fight the collie? Well, you've found the right place!

In the vast deserts of Mauritania, a Border Collie sits in wait for a challenger...
Rather than fighting The Collie together, the battle has devolved into a battle royale...

Please fill this out upon joining:
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Record (Win-Loss-Tie):[/b]
[b]Powers:[/b]
[b]Homeplace:[/b]

The purpose of this thread is to RP a fight between The Collie and your fighter.
1. Some godmodding is allowed.
2. NO NUKES! We can godmod, but I don't want Mauritania to be irradiated!
3. This is a roleplay of sorts, so act accordingly!
4. Reanu Keeves might show up...

Tale of the Tape:
(Please provide your fighter's info when joining)
The Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom:
Height: 1'10"
Weight: Unknown
Record (Win-Loss-Tie): 1-0-1
Powers: Hypnosis | Alteration of Wind, Fire, & Water | Enchanting of Weapons & Clothing | Limited Invincibility | Fast Healing | Super Speed, Strength, Hearing, Smelling, Sight, Intelligence |
Homeplace: Chinguetti, Mauritania

Height: 5’9”
Weight: over 75,029 pounds
Record: 0-0-0
Powers: Fast Healing | Extra Stamina | TN’s hands can detach and act as separate entities | Army

Height: 5'6
Weight: ~120
Powers: Has an entire nation of soldiers.

Height: 7'2
Weight: 190 lbs
Powers: Commanding an army of almost two trillion soldiers to assist | Controlling a thousand special highly advanced and lethal spy drones | Having control of ten thousand NADDMS | More
Homeplace: Dyson, Saturn (born), Sapper, Jupiter (living)

Height: 6'
Weight: Unknown
Powers: Rich Inventor | Super Flamethrower | Becomes Enraged when at low health

Height: 7'
Weight: 640 lbs
Powers: Coated in Strong-Interaction Material, has a standard issue railgun rifle, can call down normal bots from orbit
Homeplace: Coalition EWD Vault 23

Height: 5'11
Weight: 70kg
Powers: Command of over 2 million individuals from the Merry Men terror group | Enhanced stamina | Enhanced agility | Trickery & sleight-of-hand tactics | Improvised weaponry expertise | Unpredictability
Weaponry: Thompson M1921 submachine gun, Remington cap-and-ball bulldog revolver, cane sword, butterfly knife, brass knuckles, vial of acid, concealed hat razor, razor blades sewn into her lapels and cuffs, knowledge of capoeira, judo, tai chi and cpaoeria as well as general dirty fighting tricks.
Homeplace: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England, United Kingdom

Height: 40 meters
Weight: 15K tons
Record (allegedly): 17-4-2
Powers: Atomic Breath (Forms:Normal, Spiral) | General Strength | Flight | Nuclear Pulse
Homeplace: Monster Island

Height: 188cm
Weight: 89kg
Powers: Brain completely rewired for combat, one-track minded during a fight. Rather strong, like extremely ridiculously strong. Incredibly, stupendously durable, Has slightly increased other stats, such as reflexes, sight and other senses. Also possesses quite fast speed, that could be seen as teleportation.
Homeplace: Soldier Skool Planet.

Height: 921'3" (length overall)
Weight: 70,965 long tons (displacement @ full load)
Powers: Primary firepower consisting of 12 16"/50-caliber rifles (~30-second reload) | Fifth United States battleship whose displacement would have rivaled the Japanese Yamato-class
Homeplace: Norfolk Naval Shipyard, Portsmouth, Virginia

Height: 44cm
Weight: 2 kg
Powers: Leads an army of loyal stronk mighty Blanford's fox fighters, can use Ms pain nukes (a powerful weapon which would make its victim explode instantly ), can climb the highest cliffs.
Homeplace: Simafshan, Arzastan

Height: 6’0”
Weight: 130lb
Powers: Skilled Wizard,can cast spells and stuff; can turn into an ancient Amythest dragon
Homeplace: High Earth

Height:6’4
Weight: 32,020 long tons (displacement @ full load) (Though she looks like she weighs only 73.4 Kilograms)
Powers: Abillity of the wisdom cubes: Carrier like equipment (I-13, I-8s, I-15, A-9, A-9c, A-12) Strong Anti Air capabilities, Fast Manuverbility, Has a Bow and Light Spear (No the Bow FIRES the light spear) Can Ride the planes. Has a large arsenal of Planes, For more information look here
Homeplace: Azur Lane LTD, Eagle Union Headquarters, Tokyahama bay

Height: 7'2 feet tall
Appearance: image
Weight: around 5 to 6 tons
Record: 5-6-2
Powers:
  • Flight (boosters in her "feet"/heels)
  • Canary call (shriek/sound manipulation)
  • Shapeshift (though an android, Hissinks' shapeshift seems very much "fluid" though only on shifting parts of herself around)
  • Waterproof, lightweight (even though she is 5-6 tons she still is agile. Hissinks' skin doesn't take damage to water aswell)
Homeplace: Elytrah

Height: 8ft 2
Weight: 110 lbs
Powers: Knows skilled acrobatic moves. Wields a legendary skelly sword, and has force-like powers. Can split into one-hit clones.
Homeplace: Skallter, in The Skellies

NOTE: There is an invisible wall surrounding the arena to prevent people from leaving the fight. Things can enter, but cannot leave until someone wins.
Last edited by Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom on Tue May 14, 2024 10:14 am, edited 29 times in total.
Scots lingo is back!
The Stronk Mighty Blanford's Foxes might have defeated me in my weak form, but not in my true form, I am UNSTOPPABLE!!!

Thare is a battle o' a' time gaun oan atween Wisteria and Surrounding Territories an' Arzastan ower whilk animal is superior!

Quitting the Scots Lingo for now...

News About The Collie: The Collie shows up to competition, smokes every other dog, refuses to elaborate, leaves!| The Collie has rebuilt his birthplace, The Chess Club! | The Collie is now binge watching every movie and show made after 1947 to see how the world has changed since his first death.

Fort Viorlia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2023
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Fort Viorlia » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:56 pm

Yes.

Jorsania wrote:In this video, whoever can invade Poland first gets $1,000,000,000,000,000
Ancientania wrote:In this video, I killed JFK
Dantek wrote:In this video, the last person alive in this active warzone wins $1,000,000,000,000,000,000!
Jaang Uul Khanate wrote:In this Video, I bought this hospital full of patients, LAST patient who survives the BOMBS WINS $1,000,000
Jorsania wrote:In this video, we created a blackhole and first to throw it at Chris gets $100,000

Ok that’s enough quotes for today
Fort Viorlia

MCOTO | Friendly Pacifists | TET

Spokesperson

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:57 pm

Fort Viorlia wrote:Yes.

I'll make a list of people I must fight. For now, me and TN have to duke it out!
Scots lingo is back!
The Stronk Mighty Blanford's Foxes might have defeated me in my weak form, but not in my true form, I am UNSTOPPABLE!!!

Thare is a battle o' a' time gaun oan atween Wisteria and Surrounding Territories an' Arzastan ower whilk animal is superior!

News About The Collie: The Collie shows up to competition, smokes every other dog, refuses to elaborate, leaves!| The Collie has rebuilt his birthplace, The Chess Club! | The Collie is now binge watching every movie and show made after 1947 to see how the world has changed since his first death.

Fort Viorlia
Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Fort Viorlia » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:57 pm

Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:
Fort Viorlia wrote:Yes.

I'll make a list of people I must fight. For now, me and TN have to duke it out!

*pulls out a pistol*
Now?

Jorsania wrote:In this video, whoever can invade Poland first gets $1,000,000,000,000,000
Dantek wrote:In this video, the last person alive in this active warzone wins $1,000,000,000,000,000,000!
Jaang Uul Khanate wrote:In this Video, I bought this hospital full of patients, LAST patient who survives the BOMBS WINS $1,000,000
Jorsania wrote:In this video, we created a blackhole and first to throw it at Chris gets $100,000

Fort Viorlia

Spokesperson

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:00 pm

Fort Viorlia wrote:
Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:I'll make a list of people I must fight. For now, me and TN have to duke it out!

*pulls out a pistol*
Now?

"You'll regret this!"
The Collie fires a barrage of fireballs at Viorlia!
Scots lingo is back!

Fort Viorlia
Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Fort Viorlia » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:03 pm

Fort Viorlia wrote:*pulls out a pistol*
Now?

"You'll regret this!"

Oh yeah?
*dodges and starts firing from a distance*
Also this goes in II

Fort Viorlia

General TN
Envoy

Founded: Jan 13, 2024
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby General TN » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:05 pm

*TN appears, being carried by its men, wielding a few guns, before its men place it down and leave the arena*…. Come here… let us begin!
A nation run by a deranged creature called TN, known for being very obese, which also enjoys regularly eating the poorest of its nation all while pampering the rich.
TN's current weight [Someone asked for this]
4,091,058 lbs

ALL NS stats and polices are canon, no exceptions
If you don’t want your NS stats/policies, TN would love to keep them. Or just eat them.
News from TN:TN states it will now be "Going on a diet" after now weighing a monstrous 4,091,058 lbs and being stuck in one room, no longer able to be moved around

Fort Viorlia
Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Fort Viorlia » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:06 pm

General TN wrote:*TN appears, being carried by its men, wielding a few guns, before its men place it down and leave the arena*…. Come here… let us begin!

Wanna team up?
We can beat them toget-
oh sh- that’s a monster

Fort Viorlia

Spokesperson

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:07 pm

Fort Viorlia wrote:
Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:"You'll regret this!"

Oh yeah?
Also this goes in II

V, I'm gonna let you catch your breath...
General TN wrote:*TN appears, being carried by its men, wielding a few guns, before its men place it down and leave the arena*…. Come here… let us begin!

"IT'S PRIMETIME, BABY!"
The Collie, repeating an earlier move, fires a barrage of fireballs at TN!
Scots lingo is back!

General TN
Envoy

Postby General TN » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:07 pm

Fort Viorlia wrote:

Wanna team up?
We can beat them toget-
oh sh- that’s a monster

*TN grins*….. little human…… this is my fight….
(Hey OP, make sure to have rules set up)
A nation run by a deranged creature called TN, known for being very obese, which also enjoys regularly eating the poorest of its nation all while pampering the rich.
4,091,058 lbs

If you don’t want your NS stats/policies, TN would love to keep them. Or just eat them.
News from TN:TN states it will now be "Going on a diet" after now weighing a monstrous 4,091,058 lbs and being stuck in one room, no longer able to be moved around

Fort Viorlia
Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Fort Viorlia » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:08 pm

Fort Viorlia wrote:Oh yeah?
Also this goes in II

"IT'S PRIMETIME, BABY!"

”Awwwww, the cute little doggie’s firing fireballs! GAME ON
Last edited by Fort Viorlia on Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fort Viorlia

General TN
Envoy

Postby General TN » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:08 pm

Fort Viorlia wrote:Oh yeah?
Also this goes in II

"IT'S PRIMETIME, BABY!"

*TN’s large body absorbs them, burning it somewhat, and it fires its guns*
4,091,058 lbs

Fort Viorlia
Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Fort Viorlia » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:10 pm

Vio reaches for his pistol, but realizes it’s not there anymore.
Shi—t. Oh well, this will be over before I even know it anyways. Time to show this dog a lesson.
Last edited by Fort Viorlia on Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fort Viorlia

Spokesperson

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:13 pm

(OOC: I'm going to set up the OP properly, then I'll continue the fight!)
Scots lingo is back!

General TN
Envoy

Postby General TN » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:25 pm

Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:(OOC: I'm going to set up the OP properly, then I'll continue the fight!)

I see rules have been set up. I will abide.
Here are some quick notices about TN to give explanation to some abilities:
- It can regenerate rather quickly, although barraging it can start to wear its down
- TN does eventually loose stamina, it simply takes much longer than the average human
- TN’s hands can detach and act as separate entities
- And basic info is it’s hight is 5’9” and it is very over weight, weighing over 3,000lbs
Now with that we can resume.
*TN aims its weapons at the Collie, while its troops watch from the side*
4,091,058 lbs

Spokesperson

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:37 pm

General TN wrote:
Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:(OOC: I'm going to set up the OP properly, then I'll continue the fight!)

I see rules have been set up. I will abide.
- It can regenerate rather quickly, although barraging it can start to wear its down
- TN does eventually loose stamina, it simply takes much longer than the average human
- And basic info is it’s hight is 5’9” and it is very over weight, weighing over 3,000lbs

The Collie jumps into the air and fires another barrage of fireballs
Scots lingo is back!

United Calanworie
Technical Moderator

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby United Calanworie » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:47 pm

Hi friends. This is Gameplay. Not a roleplay forum. You're really looking for F7.
Trans rights are human rights.
||||||||||||||||||||
Discord: Aav#7546 @queerlyfe
She/Her/Hers
My telegrams are not for Moderation enquiries, those belong in a GHR. Feel free to reach out if you want to just chat.

Spokesperson

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:51 pm

United Calanworie wrote:Hi friends. This is Gameplay. Not a roleplay forum. You're really looking for F7.

Could you tow it there please?
Last edited by Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom on Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scots lingo is back!

Spokesperson

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:47 pm

General TN wrote:I see rules have been set up. I will abide.

The Collie jumps into the air and fires another barrage of fireballs

The fireballs miss!
Scots lingo is back!

General TN
Envoy

Postby General TN » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:33 pm

Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:The Collie jumps into the air and fires another barrage of fireballs

The fireballs miss!

*TN gurgles and aims its guns once again*… now your getting… more annoying….
4,091,058 lbs

Etwepe
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 28, 2024
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Etwepe » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:41 pm

(I'll join too:
fighter: Ioannis
Powers: has an entire nation of soldiers to fight)

TN, here's some cannons!
*/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ /⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\ /| • • |\
Koji has two kids now!... and a spider!
This is Koji. Put him (and his family) in your sig so he can travel the NS world!

Ignore the "No Internet" policy
Christian Conservative(deal with it)

New TETster!

Spokesperson

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:54 pm

Etwepe wrote:(I'll join too:

TN, here's some cannons!

(OOC: My friends and I have a running joke that a man named Ioannis is Greece's superhero after we watched Aerial Greece, and every person they zoomed in on had that name. So this is perfect!)

General TN wrote:
Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:The fireballs miss!

*TN gurgles and aims its guns once again*… now your getting… more annoying….

TN fires his weapons along with the new cannons. The Collie rolls over and dodges the barrage!
"Ya missed, sucka!"
Scots lingo is back!

General TN
Envoy

Postby General TN » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:56 pm

Etwepe wrote:(I'll join too:

TN, here's some cannons!

(OOC: My friends and I have a running joke that a man named Ioannis is Greece's superhero after we watched Aerial Greece, and every person they zoomed in on had that name. So this is perfect!)

General TN wrote:*TN gurgles and aims its guns once again*… now your getting… more annoying….

TN fires his weapons along with the new cannons. The Collie rolls over and dodges the barrage!
"Ya missed, sucka!"

*TN huffs and orders its men to bring it a rocket launcher, which it heaves onto its shoulder and starts firing*.... let's see if this will do the..... trick....
4,091,058 lbs

Etwepe
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 28, 2024
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Etwepe » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:21 pm

(The Powers section refers to our compulsary military service, so it's every man above 18 fighting the collie)

Hey, Collie! Got some treats for you!
Last edited by Etwepe on Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ /⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\ /| • • |\
Koji has two kids now!... and a spider!
This is Koji. Put him (and his family) in your sig so he can travel the NS world!

Ignore the "No Internet" policy
Christian Conservative(deal with it)

New TETster!

Spokesperson

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:53 pm

General TN wrote:
Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:TN fires his weapons along with the new cannons. The Collie rolls over and dodges the barrage!
"Ya missed, sucka!"

*TN huffs and orders its men to bring it a rocket launcher, which it heaves onto its shoulder and starts firing*.... let's see if this will do the..... trick....

Etwepe wrote:(The Powers section refers to our compulsary military service, so it's every man above 18 fighting the collie)

"Hey, Collie! Got some treats for you!"

Multiple rockets fly out at remarkable speed and jet towards The Collie. The Collie hits most of them with ice, freezing them. But 3 rockets make it through and blast The Collie!
The Collie, now stunned, walks over to Ioannis for some treats.
"W-Where are my treats?" he says while in pain.
Last edited by Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom on Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scots lingo is back!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse