NATION

PASSWORD

Happy First Birthday, NationVision!

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Vonum
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 07, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Happy First Birthday, NationVision!

Postby Vonum » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:23 pm

Yes, on the 28th March, NationVision Celebrates it's first birthday! Tomorrow will bring us to a close of a beautiful year with NationVision!

Anyone who has participated/is participating can post here!

We will play all the favourites over a 28-Edition Run, including, but definitely not limited to, Lana and The Holograms, The Black Rain Project, ELLA, Domi, Lexia Garçon and Ethan Rivers!

Vonum will make a speech, and anyone may make one if they wish!
This is also the perfect opportunity to release any songs you have planned this edition!

We shall remember the passed ones of NV, the true legends, including Cayland and Mongyolia.
>>>>>>
Benaveni ca lo Apilla Jhestar'r Dia, idiotes! Gora loca pan-Vonia ci heurra!
Ona femma polhusej morta vi dosa mala so Maddeloffu
Troisir exesplaneng vicin lo reservoir co Craonyao.
<<<<<<
Maddeloffu: 213ºH, Sola
Xertæ: 194ºH, Sola
Exeta: 201ºH, Partia Cumula
Miami: 235ºH, Sola
Lijkyao: 199ºH, Pleutons
Craonyao: 205ºH, Cumula
Onacita: 211ºH, Sola

Nationa Informatia: Tresa sola so doc placas.

4-repetta NV Accolia

Vonum
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 07, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vonum » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:15 am

Good Day, NationVision fans and contestants! We are here to celebrate the Anniversary of NV.

One year ago, I, an Idiotic teenager, put a post in Forum 7. What I planned to do was create a simpler version of WorldVision, where songs would be judged by lyrics instead of melodies, and letting the player use their imagination. Well, that one post got 13 applications! Little did I know that one year on, 28 editions later, that this one Forum 7 post would become an overnight success, be moved to the NationStates, change to a voting system, has a region surrounding it, and has seen some of the greatest wins.

Castille, ever since joining, has dominated the edition. While, yes, he is under investigation as of this moment for one song, he has 10 wins, nearly 33% of all editions. Saint Monkey, also a fantastic member to the team, has won 5 editions of NV. Between the two, that’s over half. Cayland, while sadly not with us on NS anymore, had hosted and won a few editions, and had a lot of potential to do more. Equai had also been a fantastic role model within the community, as she picked up 3 wins! I’d hate to blow my own trumpet too much, but as the founder, I have hosted the most amount of Editions and have accumulated 3 wins, of which twice at home. Kalush, also a long time member, has won 2 editions of NationVision. Dairasam has also won at home, being the 3rd Nation to do so. Al-Momenta, while not participating anymore, has managed to win a few editions and hosted some time. Ronsania, while never winning, has participated a long long time.

Now that I’ve honoured our older members, I’d like to honour the newer members. Niolia has suddenly rose to the top half of NV. Not only that, but Canguta has become a consistent player, who has also been a Mid-table player.

Of course, we always accept new participants, as long as they follow rules. So, here’s to another year of NV. May we all see some new contestants, winners, and rules! Thank you!

-Vonum, NationVision Founder
>>>>>>
Benaveni ca lo Apilla Jhestar'r Dia, idiotes! Gora loca pan-Vonia ci heurra!
Ona femma polhusej morta vi dosa mala so Maddeloffu
Troisir exesplaneng vicin lo reservoir co Craonyao.
<<<<<<
Maddeloffu: 213ºH, Sola
Xertæ: 194ºH, Sola
Exeta: 201ºH, Partia Cumula
Miami: 235ºH, Sola
Lijkyao: 199ºH, Pleutons
Craonyao: 205ºH, Cumula
Onacita: 211ºH, Sola

Nationa Informatia: Tresa sola so doc placas.

4-repetta NV Accolia

Niolia
Secretary

Founded: Dec 27, 2023
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Niolia » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:54 am

Well said. I have enjoyed participating in the contest for the latest two editions. I have risen from the bottom of the barrel to third place. A complete turnaround! Hopefully for the 29th edition I’ll maintain my rise. Here’s to another year!

Cheers!
Republic of Niolia: 2161-
Join NationVision 29

Return to NationStates