NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Flamming

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Durius
Minister

Founded: Oct 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

[R] Flamming

Postby Durius » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:38 pm

Anarcopia wrote:
The Apollonian Systems wrote:It’s not a conspiracy theory when it’s actually happening. It’s not even a theory. I posted that comment because I was already seeing Russians propaganda blaming the Ukrainians.

You've just described a conspiracy for the second time- I think it's just your understanding of the English language that's the problem. For some reason you think "conspiracy" means something that is not actually happening or something that isn't real? If you're not a native English speaker, you can just use an online dictionary to research its definition.

To help you along the way, I've posted the definition of a conspiracy for the second time here: A "conspiracy" just defines a group of people secretly planning together (conspiring) in order to achieve a goal that isn't publicly shared that may be something nefarious or manipulative.

The Apollonian Systems wrote: And yah when conspiracy theorists say shit like Great Tartaria built every stone building to y their psychic e every power plants or that Jews hired ISIS to attack Russia or that the earth is flat I’m not goo my to associate myself with those people, they’re hardly “great minds”.

Are you drunk again?

Last emphasis is mine.
Last edited by Durius on Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006

Postby Farnhamia » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:42 pm

Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Durius
Minister

Founded: Oct 30, 2015

Postby Durius » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:36 am

Anarcopia wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:*** Warned for flaming ***

Please refrain from snide comments of a personal nature.

You're right and thank you for pointing that out. I'm sorry and I will use this as a learning opportunity.

I would also like to apologize to The Apollonian Systems personally for any trauma that I may have caused them with those substance abuse accusations, and I'd like to extend that apology to any other users on NS who may be affected or going through substance abuse themselves. This wasn't fair of me and was toxic. Addiction to any substance can be a life-changing and serious matter and I'm sincerely apologetic for making light of these issues that many face. If anybody here ever needs somebody to talk to or a friend to support them through any of the rehabilitation phases please feel free to reach out to me or other support groups and networks that are free and readily available near you.

Rather than an apology, it seems like a double down on the flamming.

Moloto Japan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 19, 2022
New York Times Democracy

Postby Moloto Japan » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:07 pm

They literally banned me when I was flaming. But they were too, and they did not get banned??!?!?!?!?

If they want to delete me go ahead, I just wanna express my free opinion, and I got suppressed.

I'm gonna condemn them.
Moloto Japan

Dragoria
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Dragoria » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:26 pm

Moloto Japan wrote:They literally banned me when I was flaming. But they were too, and they did not get banned??!?!?!?!?

If they want to delete me go ahead, I just wanna express my free opinion, and I got suppressed.

I'm gonna condemn them.

Mods take a lot of things into consideration when deciding how to handle a rule violation, like the severity of the offense and whether/how many/how frequently previous offenses of the same type the user has been involved with.
If you feel a decision was made improperly the route to appeal/address it is via GHR, not complaining in an unrelated report thread.
"Alliances are fun. I'm in. Unless this is an alliance which I already joined, in which case I'm out. Quint's an asshole." ~Quintolania
"I thought you were like the manliest man ever. If someone told me you were a brilliant swordsman and hunted deer on foot and unarmed, I wouldn't have thought that it was much of an exaggeration." ~Murbleflip

Que Sera, Sera

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:31 pm

Durius wrote:
Anarcopia wrote:
You're right and thank you for pointing that out. I'm sorry and I will use this as a learning opportunity.

I would also like to apologize to The Apollonian Systems personally for any trauma that I may have caused them with those substance abuse accusations, and I'd like to extend that apology to any other users on NS who may be affected or going through substance abuse themselves. This wasn't fair of me and was toxic. Addiction to any substance can be a life-changing and serious matter and I'm sincerely apologetic for making light of these issues that many face. If anybody here ever needs somebody to talk to or a friend to support them through any of the rehabilitation phases please feel free to reach out to me or other support groups and networks that are free and readily available near you.

Rather than an apology, it seems like a double down on the flamming.

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt this one time. Please let us know if they need reminding.
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:33 pm

Moloto Japan wrote:They literally banned me when I was flaming. But they were too, and they did not get banned??!?!?!?!?

I'm gonna condemn them.

Please do not post in report threads where you are not directly involved. Your opinion isn't wanted or helpful. If you have a complaint, file a GHR.

Moloto Japan
Bureaucrat

New York Times Democracy

Postby Moloto Japan » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:28 pm

Farnhamia wrote:

I'm gonna condemn them.

Please do not post in report threads where you are not directly involved. Your opinion isn't wanted or helpful. If you have a complaint, file a GHR.

Wait what was this forum for??
Moloto Japan

Dantek
Envoy

Founded: Sep 30, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dantek » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:30 pm

Moloto Japan wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:Please do not post in report threads where you are not directly involved. Your opinion isn't wanted or helpful. If you have a complaint, file a GHR.

Forum reports. If you want to report something gameside, then file a GHR
Literally Hybodus
Hybodus in the Rejected Realms
Parvai in Vibonia
And of course, Dantek in the North Pacific

Dragoria
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Dragoria » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:31 pm

Moloto Japan wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:Please do not post in report threads where you are not directly involved. Your opinion isn't wanted or helpful. If you have a complaint, file a GHR.

Required reading.
"Alliances are fun. I'm in. Unless this is an alliance which I already joined, in which case I'm out. Quint's an asshole." ~Quintolania
"I thought you were like the manliest man ever. If someone told me you were a brilliant swordsman and hunted deer on foot and unarmed, I wouldn't have thought that it was much of an exaggeration." ~Murbleflip

Que Sera, Sera

Moloto Japan
Bureaucrat

New York Times Democracy

Postby Moloto Japan » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:36 am

Ok sure
Moloto Japan

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation