NATION

PASSWORD

National Religion:

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

DeusII
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 07, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby DeusII » Thu May 27, 2010 12:33 pm

Strictly outlawed for the protection of the people. The knowledge of the practise and terms are classified as Command Intelligence, above Top Secret. "Information marked as Command Intelligence is that which whose release is liable to cause considerable loss of life, severe internal security events, international diplomatic incidents, or severely impact ongoing intelligence operations." Only those such as myself know about it.
Last edited by DeusII on Thu May 27, 2010 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have you seen people acting suspiciously? They are probably a member of the Resistance. Contact your local State Security office immediately and do your duty to protect your home and family.
State Security
Northern Frontier Administration

The Nyasinichi
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nyasinichi » Thu May 27, 2010 12:36 pm

The national religion of the Nyasinichi is Rijuism. It's a spiritual form of belief much similar to that of Haitian Voodoo.

Veceria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Veceria » Fri May 28, 2010 5:29 am

We don't have a national religions, because we allow nearly every one's religion in Veceria, just the most extreme and radical are forbidden. All in all, most of our people are Agnostics, so you could say our national religion is "Agnosticism" :p
Last edited by Veceria on Fri May 28, 2010 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
[FT]|Does not use NS stats.
Zeth Rekia wrote:You making Zeno horny.

DesAnges wrote:People don't deserve respect, they earn it.

10,000,000th post.
FoxTropica wrote:And then Hurdegaryp kissed Thafoo, Meanwhile Fox-Mary-"Sue"-Tropica saved TET from destruction and everyone happily forever.

Then suddenly fights broke out because hey, it's the internet.

Hurd is Hurd is Hurd.
Discord: Fenrisúlfr#3521
(send me a TG before sending me a friend request though)
I'm Austrian, if you need german translations, feel free to send me a TG.

Padullahstan
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Padullahstan » Fri May 28, 2010 7:59 am

Okirum
The Padullahstani Republic
"Where everything's classified!"™

This nation does not reflect the actual opinions of the poster at all, and this nation should not be taken seriously. At all. It's meant to be an over-the-top parody of dictatorships and oppressive regimes.

Santorua
Secretary

Founded: May 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Santorua » Fri May 28, 2010 7:59 am

Empiroism, the belief that The Supreme Emperor is the Great, Holy Savior and that the Father of the nation, Korbaran Ustandashu, great grand - father of the current Emperor is the Greatest Holy God.
Last edited by Santorua on Fri May 28, 2010 8:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Previous

Return to Factbooks and National Information