NATION

PASSWORD

OOC The Second Great War Closed

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Novistrainia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

OOC The Second Great War Closed

Postby Novistrainia » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:57 am

IC thread---- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=48480
Extra Info thread ---- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=48808
April 17th, 1922
The Great War ended upon the continent, not because there were peace treaties to be made, but because there were no more governments to give orders, one by one they had fallen to rebellion. With no structure military groups began to disperse, some back home others into roving group of bandits. This to many of the continent was the darkest hour.

June 23rd 1925
Almost all nations upon the continent had reestablished a government rather that was the original from the time before the Great war or a whole new one they had been reestablished, now came the time to rebuild.

August 31st, 1939
Tensions were rising all over the continent, many feared another war was imminent, others hoped that conflict would be avoided and a new age of prosperity would come to age. No one knew what the next the day would bring.

Welcome to this RP, please select a nation off of the map from Europe, use your NS name, or make up one it is your decision. I ask though during the actual RP to try and not refer to the country by its original history name, unless you chose to use that name.

We will be RPing everything in one thread, sorry if this might cause some confusion but a war in one nation should affect everyone upon the continent and if I heard say the nation compromising of the USSR is being invaded and say I am Britain I would care what would be happening in the conflict. Though as countries outside of the conflict you should have less info upon the conflict than the ones engaged in it.
To help keep some order when you are replying to someone you need to say to whom, now whether that would be by an OOC @x, or through pre-determined words is up to the two players.

Population Cap, 200 Million, you can’t have a bigger population than this, the reason I am doing this is to try and add some balance between players.
Military:
<1% of Population, Elite Training, Elite Weapons
1% of Population: Elite training, good weapons
2-4% of Population: Good Training, Good Weapons
5% of Population Average Training, Poor Weapons, or Poor Training, Average Weapons
6-9% of Population Poor Training, Poor Weapons
>10% of Population, Awful Training, Awful Weapons

Elite: Extremely good soldiers, cutting edge weapons
Good: A normal military force with Weapons of the age
Poor: Little more than a conscript army, with outdated weapons
Awful: Militia, Non-military grade weapons

Tech Level:
1939 Earth

NPC countries: Will be less efficient than invading nation, invading player will have to ask for someone to RP the NPC nation, determine how easy the war should be based on land size, Estonia shouldn’t just roll over the USSR.
Players that need to leave for a bit should designate someone to RP there open wars for them, though the same rules apply about being less efficient than before.

I think that is all, I would encourage you to choose a population smaller than 200 million to keep things interesting. Once 4 or 5 people sign up I will create the RP thread, so pick your nations.

Your Nation Name:
Population:
Military Size:
RW Nation:
Economic Strength:

Your Nation Name: Novistrania
Population: 32 Million
Military Size: 532,000
Army: 315,000
Air Force: 37,000
Navy: 180,000
RW Nation: Albania
Economic Strength: Recovering, with some booming sectors.

Edit: "If your nation is inactive for 5 days or more it will revert to NPC status, unless there was an agreed upon consensus here earlier on what should happen"
Last edited by Novistrainia on Sat May 01, 2010 1:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Federation of Novistrania
Factbook

Emperor: Lucion I
President: Karl Yugislouis
Lucion I "I've seen and done horrible things, and yet I am still a man, I've performed feats of achievement that no one could ever do, yet I am still a man, and when I wake up in the morning I always greet the day with this saying, " It is a Good Day to Die!!!" "
Anton Slavic, " Come to me my brothers and I will lead you out of the shadows, with your support and Lucion's Leadership we shall prevail, Hail Victory, Hail Victory"

Novistrainia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Novistrainia » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:57 am

Last edited by Novistrainia on Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:00 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Factbook

Lucion I "I've seen and done horrible things, and yet I am still a man, I've performed feats of achievement that no one could ever do, yet I am still a man, and when I wake up in the morning I always greet the day with this saying, " It is a Good Day to Die!!!" "
Anton Slavic, " Come to me my brothers and I will lead you out of the shadows, with your support and Lucion's Leadership we shall prevail, Hail Victory, Hail Victory"

Frenca
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:01 am

Your Nation Name: The Republic of Frenca
Population: 200,000,000
Military Size: 1.5%
RW Nation: 1939 French Empire, includes Alsace Lorraine and colonies
Economic Strength: Good
The Great Kingdom of Frenca and the Protectorates of The Kingdom of Auatris, The Kingdom of France-Bourbon, and The Kingdom of France and Bourbon
Factbook 1: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=40250 New Factbook!: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69302
Old Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=37051 Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44956
My villa. Resting in the archives.
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.44

BranchLandia
Minister

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby BranchLandia » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:05 am

Your Nation Name:BranchLandia
Population:2 million
Military Size:9,000
RW Nation: British empire, 1939.
Economic Strength:Good, has much money.
Last edited by BranchLandia on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
I am BranchLandia!

Novistrainia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Novistrainia » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:11 am

Both accepted,
Uploading changed map, and I'll be off for a bit, be back in a hour or two to accept the rest and update as necessary.
Factbook

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:12 am

Your Nation Name: Monte Mare
Population: 20.000.000
Military Size: 550.000
RW Nation: Greece 1942
Economic Strength: Powerhouse

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:13 am

Novistrainia wrote:Both accepted,
Uploading changed map, and I'll be off for a bit, be back in a hour or two to accept the rest and update as necessary.

Okay, and have you researched France's 1939 colonies yet? I don't want all of them, just the ones they had in 1939.
The Great Kingdom of Frenca and the Protectorates of The Kingdom of Auatris, The Kingdom of France-Bourbon, and The Kingdom of France and Bourbon
Factbook 1: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=40250 New Factbook!: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69302

BranchLandia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BranchLandia » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:14 am

Okay, and I only want the british colonises in africa, Not the middle east, nor asia.
I am BranchLandia!

Narcidia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Narcidia » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:19 am

Your Nation Name: The Grand Empire of Narcidia
Population: 70 million[Which was about normal for that time period rather than lolbillions that I have now]
Military Size: 7 million - 1%
RW Nation: Germany and Austria[I only request two because of the whole annexation of Austria thing]
Economic Strength: Recovering; no booms of yet; still rebuilding from the First Great War[Don't ask.]
The Empire of Narcidia

So ruled by Saero, God-Emperor of Narcidia

Smile always, as it irritates those who wish to destroy you.

Medieval Fantasy Only
Most Beloved Personality of Estainia

Novistrainia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Novistrainia » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:22 am

Turns out I have an extra hour, accepted and I'll get your middle east colonies for France up, accepted, and I'll let you have Austria because they did annex them earlier than 1939
Factbook

BranchLandia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BranchLandia » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:23 am

Cool, Okay!
I am BranchLandia!

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:24 am

Yes!
I get French Guiana, present-day French overseas departments and territories, French Middle East, and that's it? Can I at least have Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, and Mauritania?

Ulthrani
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulthrani » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 am

Your Nation Name:The Holy Empire of Ulthrani
Population: 500,000,000
Military Size: 12,600,000 (This grows due to Ground War protocol in the Empire)
RW Nation: Tsarist Russia Pre-1900 (Which includes the Baltic States, Belarus and Ukraine)
Economic Strength: Powerhouse
Last edited by Ulthrani on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nation IC name: Ulthrannia

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 am

Your Nation Name: Great Nepal
Population: 200,636,747*
Military Size: 1% in peacetime, can be increased to 7% within 4 days and 10% within 1 week.
RL Nation: Germany, Romania, Hunguria, Czechoslovakia, Bulgaria.
Economic Strength: World Bank.

*I am just added up 40,000,000 cos I can find nothing about Hunguria, Czechoslovakia, Bulgaria in 1939 so I assume when it is added up it gets there.
Last edited by Great Nepal on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Last edited by Great Nepal on Sun Nov 29, 1995 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

BranchLandia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BranchLandia » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:26 am

Actually, I thought the british empire had pretty much all of nothern africa?
I am BranchLandia!

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:31 am

BranchLandia wrote:Actually, I thought the british empire had pretty much all of nothern africa?

France controlled most of it, Britain controlled most of Central Africa, and France had most of Africa too.

BranchLandia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BranchLandia » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:32 am

Frenca wrote:
BranchLandia wrote:Actually, I thought the british empire had pretty much all of nothern africa?

France controlled most of it, Britain controlled most of Central Africa, and France had most of Africa too.

Ahhh, thanks for The heads up. :3
I am BranchLandia!

Novistrainia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Novistrainia » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:32 am

Okay gentlemen and ladies this is the map I am working from

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=193 ... 2f1939.jpg

unless you request not to have it, I'll work a tad bit more on the English oversea, and yes only Europe, also to those two that requested Russia, denied,
Reasons: Over 200 million in population
the Soviet Union at its height had a bit over 300 million.
Trying my best to keep to the map of the time and also keep as many nations on the map, so Czechslovakia will remain as a full nation even though Germany had control the sutherland during the same time period, remember this is a slightly different time line, maybe one day I will do a full map WWII scenario

To Frenca look at the map I included your African colonies.
Last edited by Novistrainia on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Factbook

BranchLandia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BranchLandia » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:34 am

Good, good... I request this map.
I am BranchLandia!

Ulthrani
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulthrani » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:34 am

Country Name: Holy Empire of Ulthrani
Population: 172,567,403 (As close to the Imperial Russian population as I could get)
Military: 12,000,000
RL Country: Russian Empire (Includes Belarus, Ukraine and the Baltic states)
Economic State: Excellent
Last edited by Ulthrani on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nation IC name: Ulthrannia

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:36 am

Thanks, BranchLandia and Novistrania.

BranchLandia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BranchLandia » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:37 am

Your welcome.

Now, I wonder, Could we edit the map every time we do a move, Should this be turn based???
Last edited by BranchLandia on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am BranchLandia!

Novistrainia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Novistrainia » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:41 am

BranchLandia wrote:Your welcome.

Now, I wonder, Could we edit the map every time we do a move, Should this be turn based???

Don't Know about every time, I'll try and do it once a day, and the good thing about RP is that it basically is turned base you have to wait for the other person to reply to your actions before you can perform a new action.

To the guy who edited is Russian request, accepted, I'll give you some of the Baltic states not all though.
Remember if someone doesn't take a state is becomes a disorganized nation, that provides some resistance to invasion but not nearly as much as a human player.
Factbook

BranchLandia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BranchLandia » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:44 am

Good, Good.

By the way, i have a suggestion:

Rebel/ Resistance fighters

Let's say your country is taken, you can make riots and rebels/resistance fighters happen, but you have to have resources to do so.

And it's been about... 6 people i think signed up already in under 20 minutes. Wow!
I am BranchLandia!

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:47 am

BranchLandia wrote:Good, Good.

By the way, i have a suggestion:

Rebel/ Resistance fighters

Let's say your country is taken, you can make riots and rebels/resistance fighters happen, but you have to have resources to do so.

And it's been about... 6 people i think signed up already in under 20 minutes. Wow!

Nah, it's like 6 in 40 minutes, and also, I've seen like 10-20 in only 20-30 minutes.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents