NATION

PASSWORD

Orion Global Trade Tower

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Halcyonis
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Orion Global Trade Tower

Postby Halcyonis » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:46 pm

If your company is constrained by your nation's draconian anti-business laws, or just looking for a place to set up shop in a different nation, the Orion Global Trade Tower on Orion Island, CoH, is the perfect place to run your business. With above-average amenities, 150 floors, and a huge budget, you can make this skyscraper your own!

FLOOR LIST
Floors 1-6: Lodestone Systems
Floors 7-8: New Era Fuels
Floor 9: YellowApple Incorporated
Floor 10: Skylord Yards
Floors 11-14: Imperial Automotive
Floors 15-17: Bear Electronics
Floors 20-24: Teskton Inc.
Floors 25-27: Clean Water Inc.
Floor 28: Titan Energy
Floors 30-35: Global Automaton
Floors 36-41: Reino Space Agency
Floors 42-47: Westeel Iron Corp
Floors 48-49: Manny's Supermarkets
Floors 50-54: Kredit Union
Floors 55-60: PATA Inn
Floors 70-72: Bare Goddess League
Floors 80-85: Quasar Corps.
Floors 86-90: National Petroleum Corporation
Floors 91-93: Rat Terrier Air
Floors 130-136: OleoEkdesh
Floors 140-144: Tomik Heavy Industries
Floors 145-150: Daedalus Aerospatial

Note: Floors 145-150 are claimed by Daedalus Aerospatial, floors 1-6 by Lodestone Systems, floors 30-35 by Global Automaton, and floor 10 by Skylord Yards
Company Name:
Base Nation:
Concern (what your company does):
Amount of Floors (limit 6):
Special Requests:

Please copy, paste, fill in, and respond.
Last edited by Halcyonis on Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:14 pm, edited 12 times in total.
A I R S U P E R I O R I T Y
A highly advanced democracy built on a flying archipelago. Airships, hoverbikes, spacecraft, AI, all that. A dream come true.

I’m a libtard and I’m not online often so this nation is coming together at a snail’s pace. Feel free to TG though!

BREAKING NEWS: |The Department of the Environment has laid out plans to build “carbon sweepers,” large airships that artificially photosynthesize and remove CO2 from the atmosphere|A luxury sky-yacht was hijacked from its slip by partying teenagers, and somehow outflew law enforcement. Perpetrators were captured after an hour-long chase by the Armada corvette Tranquil and are being charged with grand theft airship, public endangerment, and drunk captaining of an airgoing vessel.

Netoraria
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Netoraria » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:57 pm

Company Name: Bare Goddess League
Base Nation: The Naked Public Sex Paradise of Netoraria
Concern (what your company does): Advocates for the spread and conversion of peoples and communities to turn to the loving embrace of the Bare Goddess, a non-profit organization. Mainly deals with cases of setting up support networks and logistics to religious communities outside of Netoraria, including but not limited to supplies, materials, legal work, construction, and even defense.
Amount of Floors: 2, preferably midway up.
Special Requests: We request that employees are allowed to disrobe and become nude upon reaching their floors. Saunas, private bedrooms, and large break rooms with full kitchens will also be required.

Halcyonis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Halcyonis » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:47 pm

Netoraria wrote:Company Name: Bare Goddess League
Base Nation: The Naked Public Sex Paradise of Netoraria
Concern (what your company does): Advocates for the spread and conversion of peoples and communities to turn to the loving embrace of the Bare Goddess, a non-profit organization. Mainly deals with cases of setting up support networks and logistics to religious communities outside of Netoraria, including but not limited to supplies, materials, legal work, construction, and even defense.
Amount of Floors: 2, preferably midway up.
Special Requests: We request that employees are allowed to disrobe and become nude upon reaching their floors. Saunas, private bedrooms, and large break rooms with full kitchens will also be required.

Approved, but please, please remain clothed until reaching your floors.
You have received floors 70-72. Renovation will begin shortly.
A highly advanced democracy built on a flying archipelago. Airships, hoverbikes, spacecraft, AI, all that. A dream come true.

I’m a libtard and I’m not online often so this nation is coming together at a snail’s pace. Feel free to TG though!

BREAKING NEWS: |The Department of the Environment has laid out plans to build “carbon sweepers,” large airships that artificially photosynthesize and remove CO2 from the atmosphere|A luxury sky-yacht was hijacked from its slip by partying teenagers, and somehow outflew law enforcement. Perpetrators were captured after an hour-long chase by the Armada corvette Tranquil and are being charged with grand theft airship, public endangerment, and drunk captaining of an airgoing vessel.

Great Palkia
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Palkia » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:54 pm

Company Name: New Era Fuels
Base Nation: Great Palkia
Concern (what your company does): Researches and sells new and cleaner versions of fuel for vehicles
Amount of Floors: 2
Special Requests:

Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Steelers0525 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:47 pm

Company Name: Intergalactic Slave Ring
Base Nation: The USOS
Concern (what your company does): Above
Amount of Floors: 1
Special Requests: N/A
This nation does NOT reflect my views!
(All of the underlined are clickable links)
View my factbook for military units
War Record:
Victories: 4
Objectives met: 1
Equal treaty: 4
Losses: 2

New Axiom
Minister

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:52 pm

Company Name: Imperial Automotive
Base Nation: New Axiom
Concern (what your company does): Builds cars, particularly muscle, sports and super cars
Amount of Floors: 3, perferrably near the top.
Special Requests: some way to get cars up to my two floors.

Everyone has a plan until the New Axiom Imperial Army comes. Then everyone is just like, omigawd. Run.

My favorite user quotes:
Zakuvia wrote:If you aren't imagining a chain gang of adorable old retirees building a wall with Fixodent and using their Hoverounds as tow trucks then you're not the NS I remember.

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:
You mean Black Friday as in the Apex Preadator of Capatalism?

Victory is measured in gi Joe dolls and easy bake ovens. It was not old age that killed castro, it was nintendo.

Pringles or Lays Stax? I prefer the Lays.

Halcyonis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Halcyonis » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:59 am

Great Palkia wrote:Company Name: New Era Fuels
Base Nation: Great Palkia
Concern (what your company does): Researches and sells new and cleaner versions of fuel for vehicles
Amount of Floors: 2
Special Requests:

Accepted

Halcyonis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Halcyonis » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:00 am

Steelers0525 wrote:Company Name: Intergalactic Slave Ring

If your disgusting group even nears Halcyonic territory, you will be destroyed on sight.

Halcyonis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Halcyonis » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:01 am

New Axiom wrote:Company Name: Imperial Automotive
Base Nation: New Axiom
Concern (what your company does): Builds cars, particularly muscle, sports and super cars
Amount of Floors: 3, perferrably near the top.
Special Requests: some way to get cars up to my two floors.

Accepted. An oversize cargo elevator is already installed in the building due to other "heavy industries" grade corporations requiring it. You may share with them.

Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Steelers0525 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:18 am

Halcyonis wrote:
Steelers0525 wrote:Company Name: Intergalactic Slave Ring

If your disgusting group even nears Halcyonic territory, you will be destroyed on sight.

come on, it's not even human, its lifeforms that are at max capacity 10% of human intelligence. It's just capitalism taking its turn.
Last edited by Steelers0525 on Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
War Record:

Halcyonis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Halcyonis » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:04 pm

Steelers0525 wrote:
Halcyonis wrote:

come on, it's not even human, its lifeforms that are at max capacity 10% of human intelligence. It's just capitalism taking its turn.

The buying, selling, and forced work of any sentient being is illegal in Halcyonis. No matter what. Also, we already have a thriving robotics company, Global Automaton, that does all the "slave" work without any moral backlash. https://www.nationstates.net/nation=halcyonis/detail=factbook/id=733407
Last edited by Halcyonis on Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Netoraria
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Netoraria » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:58 pm

Halcyonis wrote:Approved, but please, please remain clothed until reaching your floors.

The employees understand the need for discretion and will only disrobe once out of the view of the elevator bank, for the sake of the other passengers. But if other passengers wish to step off and look around the floor, that's their call, the elevator should warn about nudity.

Zeon Refounded
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeon Refounded » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:35 pm

Company Name: Tomik Heavy Industries
Base Nation: The Refounded Principality of Zeon
Concern (what your company does): Vehicles, computers, robotics, research in various fields, military hardware.
Amount of Floors: 5 (Preferably close to the top)
Special Requests: A ring of landing pads around one of the floors for helicopters and other VTOL aircraft.
Last edited by Zeon Refounded on Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SIEG ZEON!

Minor factbook retconning and reformatting occurring.

Dalvius wrote:"For those religious people worried about being damned to hell for the sin of exploding everything? Well, a nuclear blast will literally burn away the worlds sins! Oh yeah!!!"

Valcouria wrote:Let's get one thing straight; America is not a democracy. America is a republic. We elect representatives to serve our interests in the government. And we elect them in a democratic fashion. If it were a pure democracy, then all 315 million people would essentially be responsible for every facet of government behavior and direction.

With regard to the Electoral College... (rest of comment available in the thread)

Gundam Role-play. Create your own nation!

Halcyonis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Halcyonis » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:36 pm

Netoraria wrote:
Halcyonis wrote:Approved, but please, please remain clothed until reaching your floors.

The employees understand the need for discretion and will only disrobe once out of the view of the elevator bank, for the sake of the other passengers. But if other passengers wish to step off and look around the floor, that's their call, the elevator should warn about nudity.

Understood. The elevators now play a pre-recorded message before entering floors 70-72, and there is an elevator that skips said floors for our more "squeamish" customers.

Halcyonis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Halcyonis » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:37 pm

Zeon Refounded wrote:Company Name: Tomik Heavy Industries
Base Nation: The Refounded Principality of Zeon
Concern (what your company does): Vehicles, computers, robotics, research in various fields, military hardware.
Amount of Floors: 4 (Preferably close to the top)
Special Requests: A ring of landing pads around one of the floors for helicopters and other VTOL aircraft.

You have received floors 140-144. There are already landing pads in this area, but 50% of them are claimed by Daedalus Aerospatial.
Last edited by Halcyonis on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zeon Refounded
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeon Refounded » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:15 pm

Halcyonis wrote:You have received floors 145-149. There are already landing pads in this area, but 50% of them are claimed by Daedalus Aerospatial.

Halcyonis wrote:Note: Floors 145-150 are claimed by Daedalus Aerospatial

I don't get it... am I sharing floor space?
Last edited by Zeon Refounded on Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SIEG ZEON!

Dalvius wrote:"For those religious people worried about being damned to hell for the sin of exploding everything? Well, a nuclear blast will literally burn away the worlds sins! Oh yeah!!!"

Valcouria wrote:Let's get one thing straight; America is not a democracy. America is a republic. We elect representatives to serve our interests in the government. And we elect them in a democratic fashion. If it were a pure democracy, then all 315 million people would essentially be responsible for every facet of government behavior and direction.

With regard to the Electoral College... (rest of comment available in the thread)

Ugetstan
Attaché

Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ugetstan » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:22 pm

Company Name: Krupp Heavy Arms Manufacturing
Base Nation: Ugetstan
Concern (what your company does): Manufacture heavy weapons and research high level ordnance such as: Nuclear Weapons, Orbital Bombardment, Super Heavy Artillery, Tank Development.
Amount of Floors: 13
Special Requests: Statues of Fascist Leaders in lobby and the floor be made out of black granite.
Last edited by Ugetstan on Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is only one person who is master in this Empire and I am not going to tolerate any other. - Kaiser Wilhelm II

Xuskeuclite
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Xuskeuclite » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:24 pm

Company Name: Teskton Inc.
Base Nation: The Walrus Solitude of Xuskeuclite
Concern (what your company does): Advocates largely funding the military and the innovation of super weapons.
Amount of Floors: 4, please
Special Requests: I would like if we could get tanks, guns, planes, rockets etc up there.

Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Steelers0525 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:25 pm

Halcyonis wrote:
Steelers0525 wrote:

The buying, selling, and forced work of any sentient being is illegal in Halcyonis. No matter what. Also, we already have a thriving robotics company, Global Automaton, that does all the "slave" work without any moral backlash. https://www.nationstates.net/nation=halcyonis/detail=factbook/id=733407

Hmm I may have to look into that then ;) maybe we can work something out in the furture, right now however nation leaders are busy writing a book that will be sold around to neighboring nations, that describes anything and everything about us so if they wanted they could move here
War Record:

Ekdesh
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ekdesh » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:26 pm

Company Name: OleoEkdesh
Base Nation: Ekdesh
Concern (what your company does): Oil Seller and Extractor
Amount of Floors: 6
Special Requests: Close to top. Ornate lobby made entirely out of black marble with aluminium trimmings. Helipad.

Halcyonis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Halcyonis » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:51 am

Zeon Refounded wrote:
Halcyonis wrote:You have received floors 145-149. There are already landing pads in this area, but 50% of them are claimed by Daedalus Aerospatial.

Halcyonis wrote:Note: Floors 145-150 are claimed by Daedalus Aerospatial

I don't get it... am I sharing floor space?

No, but the 20 VTOL pads are located in your general area, and Daedalus likes to use them. You can share.

Halcyonis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Halcyonis » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:52 am

Ugetstan wrote:Company Name: Krupp Heavy Arms Manufacturing
Base Nation: Ugetstan
Concern (what your company does): Manufacture heavy weapons and research high level ordnance such as: Nuclear Weapons, Orbital Bombardment, Super Heavy Artillery, Tank Development.
Amount of Floors: 13
Special Requests: Statues of Fascist Leaders in lobby and the floor be made out of black granite.

Denied, floor limit is 6.
Last edited by Halcyonis on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Halcyonis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Halcyonis » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:53 am

Xuskeuclite wrote:Company Name: Teskton Inc.
Base Nation: The Walrus Solitude of Xuskeuclite
Concern (what your company does): Advocates largely funding the military and the innovation of super weapons.
Amount of Floors: 4, please
Special Requests: I would like if we could get tanks, guns, planes, rockets etc up there.

Accepted, you have recieved use of floors 20-24. Please disarm all ordnance before moving them into the city.

Halcyonis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Halcyonis » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:55 am

Ekdesh wrote:Company Name: OleoEkdesh
Base Nation: Ekdesh
Concern (what your company does): Oil Seller and Extractor
Amount of Floors: 6
Special Requests: Close to top. Ornate lobby made entirely out of black marble with aluminium trimmings. Helipad.

You have received floors 130-136. You may share the VTOL pads with Daedalus and Tomik.

Zeon Refounded
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeon Refounded » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:46 pm

Lot of arms dealers/researchers applying here.
SIEG ZEON!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade