NATION

PASSWORD

The Nuclear Question (ONLY FOR NATIONS IN ARCHMONT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Icewraith Industries
Attaché

Founded: Sep 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

The Nuclear Question (ONLY FOR NATIONS IN ARCHMONT)

Postby Icewraith Industries » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:09 pm

Just barely out of one war and Archmont is already almost into the next. The nulear tesion Between Dio Rias and Fareoland is reaching an all time high, Saskia is comparing this to the cold war that happened back on Earth but perhaps this one will turn out differently. Perhaps this will turn out worse, considering that Fareoland is willing to do a Pre-emptive nuclear strike and Geocide of the entire Riasans race. The Nations of Archmont have made it clear that they will take action against Fareoland if they continue their hostilities.

The only question now is whether Fareoland is foolish enough to attack and doom their country and perhaps the world...
Icewraith Industries
The Industry/Country of Lord Icewraith, overseen by Saskia
Saskia and her Technocracy are dedicated to the Security and advancement of her country and people

Praise Saskia Aufseher

Illuminati Switzerland
Attaché

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Illuminati Switzerland » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:22 pm

Vederat looks out of the window.
"So, the war is official?"
"Yes, sir."
"Then let us crush them once and for all!"
"How will you do that?"
"Somehow. With military superpowers on our side, this will be a breeze."
The random person goes away, leaving Vederat by himself, looking at the sunlight.
"This land with now be drenched with blood from Fareoland," he thinks sadly.
He returns to his post, and is on standby for orders.
Illuminati Switzerland
We're awesome, get used to it
The Nation with One Eye
Wir sind mächtiger als Sie denken!

RP Wars:
Formicinus-Prodizi War: Defeat
Fareon-Riassan War: Victory
Battle of the GEA: Victory
The Great Wars: Victory
Luxdonian Ceasefire Crisis: Draw

Great Slavyaniya
Envoy

Founded: Mar 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Slavyaniya » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:35 pm

The Minister of Defense, Klaksun Lomliev, ordered the conduction of more military drills. Meanwhile, the BK201 satelites were monitoring thermal activity in Fareoland in case they really did launch nuclear missiles. If such a thing occured, pre-aimed ICBMs would be sent towards the supposed location of the launch site. Stealth bombers that were almost impossible to be shot down were also ready to bomb the Fareoland capital. The government knew that war was inevitable, knowing that Dio Rias was already invaded. Although many thought they were bluffing, the possibility of a nuclear attack was quite hard. Good thing was that there were bunkers all over Great Slavyaniya and the orbital defense systems and the early warning systems were all active at any time.

The slav legislative body in the NWO, mister Benisman Svasivaza, was having a meeting with the other nations of NWO.
'We need to act logically, and we need to act fast.' he said, 'Do not announce to the public that your nations are joining the coalition. You all know the reasons for this.' Many nations in the NWO agreed to take military actions against Fareoland. Aspartanians, Frikindeads, Raykrays and Gorangutans were ready for the inevitable war.
Last edited by Great Slavyaniya on Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Proud founder of Xenox

I like tanks.
My nation is: Class X14: Tier 4, Type II, Superpower.
My nation doesn't strictly follow NS stats.
My nation is PMT/MT/early FT.
1 rublev=0.75N$

Слава на Велика Славяния!
Hail Great Slavyaniya!
Viva la Slavica!
RPs:
The Private Communists vs Bourgeois braggarts: WON
Decria-anarchists war: WON
Makovik war of independence: DRAW I must note that the RP died, but it was the most interesting one yet for me.
The Second Red Crusade: DRAW(RP died)
Rossio-Moldovoskan War: WON (Rostrog surrendered)
The Coming Storm...Thread died
The Missed Shot: WON
The Nuclear Question: ???
SATO vs NATO: WON (SATO dissolved)

Skywing
Attaché

Founded: Sep 13, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skywing » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:54 pm

Grimmjaw clapped his hands.
-Nice,very nice.
-So Grimmjaw, it appears that we are in the war, again...-Said Napsuvacha.
-Of course, my old friend.
-Uhh,i thought we can rest for some time.-Napsuvacha facepalmed himself.
-I'll be honest with you mate.Iike going to war.
-Yeah,your place is on the battlefield.Mine is to observe and gather information.
Drafirios enters the rooms.
-Good day, gentlemen.
-Hi,ma Nigga-said Grimmjaw.
-Good day,Grand Master-Napsuvacha saluted to the Grand Master.
-Napsuvacha, I'd like to have you working with Icewraith Industries.Take every Raykrayan spy or agent and go to Icewraith Industries, share the information we've gathered and work together.You know things that they don't, so you may help them a lot.
-Roger that,Grand Master.That is really a good idea.-Napsuvacha exits the room.
-So Drafirios, what are the reports?
-Hmm, Grimmjaw...if you have some free time go to Illuminati Switzerland and see if you can make us another ally, for the Coalition.
-Affirmative.
-Okay, that is all for now, Grimm.
Before the door close after Grimmjaw exited of it,General Transivilian Grenderug entered in.
-May I come in,sir?
-Of course.
-So, sir we still have 4 Air craft carriers in Belguard waters, should we call them back as well?
-No, they are in pretty good position there,we can also help Belguard, if they are prepared for military actions of course,We can transport their troops to Dio Rios's beach if they want to,of course.
-Seems, logical.Sir I've mobilized the army as you ordered, they army will arrive after 2-3 days.
-Very well.You are free to go general.
The general saluted and exited the rooms, without a word.
Something moved left of Drafirios.
-I know you are there,show yourself.
No answer.
-Huhhh, I'll just have to speak with Saskia to tell her spies to be more friendly...
-
Last edited by Skywing on Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aeleria
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeleria » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:35 pm

President Esija Richen paced violently across the carpet adorning the floor of her office, while her advisors sat nearby, watching nervously. War was coming, that much was certain. Her first and foremost duty was to protect Aeleria and Aelerian citizens, but the stakes of this conflict were dangerously high.

Veris Masejin, the Primary of Defense, piped up. "Madam President, if I may..." he said, a little nervously. "This is a situation which we cannot afford to delay on. We sit directly in the path of any nuclear fallout, an-" Esija cut him off.
"Do you think I don't know that?!" She snapped at him. "As long as there are no Aelerian citizens in Dio Rias, the country can burn for all I care. And yet..." She paused her pacing and looked out the window. "I'm not as worried about the safety of Dio Rias as I am about Fareoland's madness. We've already pledged our support in defending Dio Rias, which means they may yet declare us a target."
Veris stood up. "With respect Madam President, we have reason to believe Fareoland may be bluffing." he said, this time with some confidence. "While Fareonese forces have begun enforcing curfews and preparing for pre-emptive strikes, they were very quick to offer to talk at the ARC. We believe they may be afraid."

This caused Esija to look back for a moment.
"Afraid of what?" she thought aloud. "This planet may be populated by some insane nations, but nobody is stupid enough to nuke anybody else. And as far as we can tell, there's nothing in Fareoland worth taking. Why all the posturing? Why the threats?" She sighed and looked down for a moment, then turned back to her advisors. "I need more information about what's going on." she said. "Empferis, get me anything you can on why Fareoland might be trying to intimidate or posture so heavily against the rest of Archmont." She nodded toward her Primary of Intelligence, Amaria Empferis. "I want regular reports no later than sundown each day. Dismissed."

As the advisors shuffled out of the room, Esija walked over to the large window behind her desk and looked down at the city of Resmigja below. Hundreds of citizens going about their daily business, cars driving past, everyone mostly blissfully unaware of the insanity taking place. It was her job to protect all of them, just like the city's namesake, Resmigan Iferijas, had almost 700 years ago, this time against the very same threat she faced. Could she do it? She didn't know, but she was about to find out.
Politically slightly-left-of-center.
Aeleria forever! Unita durt Survija! Unity through Survival!

Illuminati Switzerland
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Illuminati Switzerland » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:12 pm

Vederat hears the phone ring. He answers it.
"Who is it?"
"Look at the ISSE!" Mark abruptedly said in the phone.
"What about the stock market?"
"IS Airlines tanked 10%, Grape Nation is down 6%, and Fedeation Electronics is down 4.5%!"
"Yay. Who cares?"
"Your military spending will destroy the economy if it gets higher!"
"Fine, we're at peak speed. If Fareoland does get a nuke going our way, we'll be prepared."
"Ok then."
Vederat hangs up, and heads back into the control room.
"Any signs of aircraft?"
"Yep. Lots of them."
"WHAT?!?!? THEN GET MOV-"
"COMMERCIAL flights, not military, moron. No military."
"Good. Should we begin the reinforcements?"
"I guess. You're the boss."
Vederat orders B-1 Lancers, B-2 Spirits, B-52 Stratofortress, and Lockheed C-5 Galaxies to patrol Dio Rias in case of bombing from Formicinus.
Illuminati Switzerland
The Nation with One Eye

RP Wars:

Fareoland
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Fareoland » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:39 pm

The Prime of Fareoland, Josiah Moore, looks at the map of Archmont, putting a red pin at the capital of Dio Rias, thinking at the possible outcome of how many were killed in the process, suddenly, he hears one of his Major General, Lincoln Holmsted came to the General Assembly Court to announce to results of Panyan. Politicians, Ranked Generals, and the cabinet were in a ruckus over the decision to bomb the capital of Dio Rias. Until, the Prime of Fareoland, Josiah said to everyone in the G.A.C.

"Order, in the General Assembly Court, everyone" Josiah said to everyone. They all were silent, then Lincoln came from the enterance of the G.A.C.

"Sir, the missle had reach the capital of Dio Rias" exclaimed Lincoln, sitting down, waiting for the response from Josiah.

"How many casualties?" Josiah said calmly, sitting down to hear the news of how many lives have been taken.

"Sir, our reports show...atleast 200-250 million were killed in from the missle" Said Lincoln, in a half-depressed manor, seeing one part of the room, in shock over amount of people killed, on the other side, people had smiles of small relives of knowning the destruction of Dio Rias capital.

The Prime stands up from his chair, preparing for a speech he was about to announce, people quieting down to hear what the the prime would say about the situation.

"People, you must remember we are in the mist of a war, with the destruction of Panyan, this was expected of us, for nations of Archmont to retaliate against our decision, in response" he said now louder, practically shouting.

"WE WILL NOT AND NEVER GIVE UP, WE SHALL SHOW THEM WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY SANCTION OR EMBARGO TO OUR NATION, WE SHALL RISE ONCE AGAIN, WE WILL SURVIVE THIS WAR, AND NOBODY WILL STOP US, AND IF WE MUST END THIS WAR WITH A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THEN THEM, SHALL BE IT. LONG LIVE FAREOLAND" Josiah shouted to the people of the G.A.C, them as well shouting and supporting him and his speech about the situation.

Lincoln was outside the G.A.C room and now in the Primes headquarters, he sitted down and sighed in dissatisfaction, knowing this war and the bombings in Dio Rias were a huge mistake, thinking, 'Am i the only one that doesn't want this war to end in bloodshed? with that he pondered if this war with bring them ultimate victory or disastrous end.

He soon saw Josiah exit the G.A.C room, coming in through the door, immediately asking him.

"Sir, Are you serious? To end this war you are advocating using Nuclear weapons? ARE YOU MAD?" he screeched with every way, to get through the leader, but was unsuccessful as Josiah said.

"No, Lincoln this is war against those nations who oppose what we did and what im going to do next, if i must use those weapons on everyone, then i will with no hesitation!" he said, in a dictator like ststan.

"Josiah, you realize that every nation at this point, has either a bounty on your head, or prepare themselves by your conquest" Lincoln said, in all honest.

"I know, but now nations know to take me seriously and yes, this was expected by me, tell the Commander of Defense, to have every able troop on rhe ground and Navy to patrol the surrounding sea, and to commence 'Operation Wildfire' immediately, you are dismissed" Josiah commanded to him.

As lincoln, was walking to the door, he stopped to turn around to Josiah, to ask him a question, he had thought about since the sudden war.

"Sir, i must ask...why are we in this war?" he questioned Josiah, really curious about why they are in war.

"To finsh what Formicinus started" Josiah said, in a vague manner, turning around his chair, hearing the door shut behind him, reach to one of the cabinet under his desk, opening a folder, at the top saying 'Top Secret' and the bottom saying 'Operation Wildfire'. Opening the folder, to see reports of Nuclear Warheads, Secret missions conducted, and 'Lost' in the Formicinus-Prodizi war and secret trade deals from Formicinus.

He stood up from his chair, walked over to the large window, and stood by it by saying, "Finish what they started", he said looking at millions of military troops on the ground, traning and three jets flying over his headquarters and warships with a tag on it saying 'F.A.D' moving around the sea.

Icewraith Industries
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Icewraith Industries » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:27 pm

I pity Faroland" Saskia says as she reads all about the attack on Dio Risa "this is even stupider than the last war, just because of trade embargos there is going to be a nuclear war which will likely doom their country"

"Always the pessimist" replied _______ who was in the room with her.

Saskia - "200 million people have died, that doesn't make me a pessimist"

_______ - "At least this is a very good reason to finally extend the underground parts of the Zitadelle and reinforce it to survive nuclear attacks, also we'll need to create bunkers all over Icewraith Industries for our people"

Saskia - "Which will mean telling the people about a possible nuclear war which will cause widespread panic and fear" Saskia replies with a sigh "That will be hard. It's not a nuclear attack I'm worried about, it's a nuclear winter." She turns to the foreign affairs minister who was also in the room " Алиса! Their leader is either stupid or insane for using nuclear weapons and committing crimes against humanity, Although I think it's the latter I want you to maintain relations with Faroland, Icewraith Industries is remaining neutral in this." Алиса bows and leaves the room, Saskia turn toward the military adviser also in the room "Zhukov! I want anti-nuclear defences developed and set up around the country, it will be costly and will take time but it's worth it." Zhukov bows and leaves the room.
Last edited by Icewraith Industries on Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Icewraith Industries
Saskia and her Technocracy are dedicated to the Security and advancement of her country and people

Praise Saskia Aufseher

Skywing
Attaché

Postby Skywing » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:33 am

A Ballistic Missile was launched by the General,coordinates - Unknown.But there is 100% guess that the Missile goes to Fareoland.
It is only one,but it's speed is 3570mph/h. That is ABB-11 type Ballistic Missile. There is 100% for success.Nothing else than Slav Anti-Ballistic forces, can take that Missile down,or probably Belguard.The other military members are awaiting any reports.What will be the damage to Fareoland capital,yet no one knows.

Prodizi
Secretary

Founded: Sep 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Prodizi » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:03 am

"Oh, great leader of Prodizi, your highness, Mr. Ramonās Viļķēnės, what will be your stance in this ongoing dispute?" Asks one of his advisors with a worried voice looking at his old eyes.
"I have not yet decided. This war could seal my fate as leader. If i fail to make the correct decision, thousands of lives could have died, and Prodizi would have a bad look onto the world."
"But, you've ruled prodizi for longer than I've been alive! You should go make an official statement as soon as possible!"
"Hmm, I guess you're right..."

PRODIZI

Mirdziūsos šūnudzejūrīs īc FAREOLANUVOJE Gretuįjuojūlas apicku DIOS RIASANUOJA nuklīris adanantos Gerytojēs. Ēģēlbosīnujekos DIOS RIASEĻĶIŅŪ, až ķelvunių tavėlžeti kos viųlkai dušuliojū negarotosus.

We are despised by Fareoland's actions to threaten Dio Rias with nuclear war. We will support Dio Rias, and will provide them with all the help necessary.

Humanation
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Humanation » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:00 am

20 years we have had these darn bombs! says Jimminy Bob from Humanation. If we want peace we need to outlaw bombs!

Aeleria
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Aeleria » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:57 am

The door to the presidential office flung open. Veris Masejin, the Primary of Defense, approached the desk hurriedly, holding a stack of folders. With some urgency, he slapped one down onto President Richen's desk.

"Madam president, we have a missile launch." he said. Esija's eyes opened wide as she opened the folder, looking at the intelligence that her military had gathered.
"Just moments ago, Skywing launched a missile headed east toward Fareoland. We haven't been able to calculate its exact trajectory yet, but we suspect its target is the Fareonese capital."

Esija quickly thumbed through the small stack of papers inside the manila folder. "Those idiots!" she swore loudly. "Those bloodthirsty fucking...!" She took a moment to collect herself, then stood and headed toward the door, followed quickly by Veris. "We still have our fighters out east between Fareoland and Dio Rias, correct?"
"Yes Madam President." Veris replied.
"Good. I want you to task them to attempt to intercept those missiles any way they can." Esija said. Veris broke off and headed off elsewhere. Finding her Primary of Foreign Affairs, Arfortje Vermenis, Esija quickly flagged him down. "Arfortje, I assume you're aware of Skywing's actions?" She said, as they both stepped into an elevator. Arfortje nodded.
"Yes, Madam President. We've been working with Intelligence to find out what their motivation might be, but so far they may just be looking to start a fight." Arfortje shuffled his feet nervously.
"I want you to get me in contact with Skywing right now, we need to stop that missile launch before all hell breaks loose."

The elevator doors opened and Esija turned right while Arfortje moved ahead. After taking another left, then descending a flight of stairs, she found herself inside the Situation Room, where generals and advisory staff awaited her. As she took her spot at the head of the table, papers and folders were placed in front of her before everyone took their seats, and a television mounted at the front of the room flicked to life.

God damnit, Skywing! Esija thought to herself. What the hell are you thinking?!

Skywing
Attaché

Postby Skywing » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:25 pm

-What are you think you are doing?-screamed Aelerian agent on the screen.
-Looks like someone had a bad day,huh?-asked Grimmjaw.
-Why did you launched that Missile?-said the angry Aelerian agent.
-Calm your Tits, man everything is okay.This Missile wasn't nuclear.It is just a Bomb-Way and also Average Destruction Type Missile (BWADTM)Don't worry, Aelerian agent Skywing won't use nuclear stuff, if it's not necessary.
Last edited by Skywing on Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great Slavyaniya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Slavyaniya » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:45 pm

'Well, they weren't bluffing!' exclaimed Lieutenant Kyle Dolnoprobni of the ICBMD station after seeing the big red dot on the radar. This dot was the thermal signature of the launched missile. This meant that the launch site was located there. Kyle and his assistant quickly saved the coordinates. They called the chief of the ICBMD, General Grigor Dimov.
'You know the drill, Kyle.' said Dimov, 'You must sign the documents now.'
'As you say.' spoke Kyle while signing the documents which allowed the launch of 2 ICBMs. After some other procedures, the data was loaded into the missiles and the two "Fars" BRTG missiles armed with non-nuclear warheads were launched. The missiles flew out of the remotely-controlled TER, reaching mach 24 speeds. Other ICBMs with non-nuclear warheads were also ready to be launched at supposed bases and SAM sites.

A "Prizrak" stealth bomber glided over the capital of Fareoland and unleashed it's payload onto the unsuspecting citizens and targets.
The Orzhoy recieved word of the events.
'It was a matter of time. We cannot have peaceful negotiations now, these whackos have destroyed their only chance to redeem themselves.' he said to Napsuvacha.
'Yes, indeed.' Napsuvacha laughed bitterly.
'You know, I don't care about their people at all. We can bomb them as we want, I wouldn't even flinch. Such people brought this to themselves, they elected the idiots that are doing this right now. And they will get what they deserve. Every single one of them.''
'Yes, indeed.' Napsuvacha grinned before exiting the room.
Smërt sent a letter to all allied nations, advising them once more to keep their participation in secrecy and that Great Slavyaniya has launched non-nuclear missiles to destroy sylos. In the letters, he states that now, after the use of a nuclear weapon against Dio Rias, war is inevitable,
'Even after we tried peaceful negotiations, they still did it. If we do not act, other nations in Archmont will suffer even more from this idiocy. We must punish the aggressors and bring them to justice. Their actions are unacceptable.'

Proud founder of Xenox

I like tanks.
1 rublev=0.75N$

Hail Great Slavyaniya!
Viva la Slavica!
RPs:
Makovik war of independence: DRAW I must note that the RP died, but it was the most interesting one yet for me.

Aeleria
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Aeleria » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:52 pm

"You sound awfully calm about the widespread massacre of civilans." Esija said, standing up. "District 1 is home to several million civilians. None of them are military targets." Esija began pacing around the room.
"You seem to have lost perspective here, allow me to bring you back up to speed. Fareoland bombing Panyan was a war crime and what you are doing here is no different. The objective here is not the complete destruction of Fareoland, the objective here is to cause Fareoland to disarm their nuclear arsenal and stand down. Nobody has to die here, but what you are doing will instigate a war that we might not survive."

Esija put her hands on the desk and stared into the Skywinger official's eyes. "Call off that missile." she said plainly. "This situation can and will be settled diplomatically. Aelerian aircraft are already in the area ready to intercept, but there's no need to put them in danger if you're willing to listen to reason. We do not need to start off a chain of preemptive and retaliatory strikes."

Almost immediately after she finished that sentence, one of the generals whispered to Esija that Slavyaniya had begun bombing civilians in Fareoland.

"Is diplomacy completely dead?!" Esija exclaimed, slamming her fist against the desk. "Kill this link and get me someone from Slavyaniya."

As the screen went blank, Esija sat back down in her seat, running her hands through her hair, frustrated. Everyone was so quick to resort to violence now that talking to anyone seemed futile. She wondered why the ARC even existed.

"Why isn't there a Slavyaniyan official on my screen?!" She yelled at nobody in particular. A couple of communication techs flinched.

Skywing
Attaché

Postby Skywing » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:29 pm

-Whoa, whoa what happened? - Grimmjaw laughed and clapped his hands.
-Sir there is a report that someone tried to get into the Aelerian main computer,their network is shuted down.
-Restore it.-said Drafirios.
-Right away sir.
-Protect their cyber defense, send them a Raykrayrian cyber codes.
-Affirmative, sir.
-Grimmjaw?
-Yeah?
Suddenly Drafirios saw with the end of his left eye and moving and pulling a gun.
-F*ck-Grimmjaw pulled his own gun.It was too late.The Assasin made the shot,it hitted Drafirios in the shoulder. Grimmjaw shot the Assassin with only putting the trigger.The body of the Assasin felt down.Drafirios felt down as well. Grimmjaw kneeled next to him.And he started pushing the wound.Draririos couldn't hear Grimmjaw's words.He closed his eyes.After a minute an ambulance took him in the hospital.Grimmjaw was really pissed off.He was the second in charge of Skywing,now he had the full power to take a Revenge on the doomed country who had send this Assasin.
Grimmjaw was the hell himself... No one can guess what will he do....

Great Slavyaniya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Slavyaniya » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:48 pm

Aeleria wrote:...

'Good day, everyone.' greeted Klaksun Lomliev, 'Minister of Defence speaking. I will go straight to the point. Do you see what happened to Dio Rias' capital? This awaits many nations if we do not act quickly. In your opinion, do you think that non-violent negotiacions solved anything? I think they didn't. Many nations in Archmont warned them, with little to no success. Their actions are careless and they effect all of us. You know what happened to Dio Rias. You see what their capital has turned into. The last thing I'd like to mention is our bombers. We only bombed military targets and government buildings in Fareoland's capital, including estimated locations of launch sites. Less nukes=less death. I, for one, am sorry for the colateral damage. But conisder this, what are the lives of hundreds compared to those billions? If we continue bombing military and government targets, there wouldn't be anyone left to lead another ruthless nuclear attack. Asfar as I am concerned, Fareoland doesn't know that we are the nation that is bombing them. If they do not know who attacks, simply said, how are they going to nuke them? Negotiations can still be made, but we must destroy the threat of nuclear missiles. Nobody knows when they may round up and fire another one. Great Slavyaniya, as powerful as it is, cannot protect every single nation in Archmont. We have powerful allies, but there is so much we can do about it. Fareoland can be provoked to send more nukes due to our actions, but how would they know who to target? And if we act quickly, we can dismantle them or even bomb all launch sites. Thank you for your attention. I give you the word.'

Proud founder of Xenox

I like tanks.
1 rublev=0.75N$

Hail Great Slavyaniya!
Viva la Slavica!
RPs:

Aeleria
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Aeleria » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:14 pm

"Now you wait just a min-!" Esija stood and was about to respond to the Minister before the display went blank again. With a sigh, she sat back down. "Have I gone completely mad?" she said quietly to herself. Everyone in the room was looking at her, waiting for her to do something.

After a few moments, she looked up at them. "Issue an emergency edict calling all Aelerian citizens abroad to return home." she said, with a dark tone. "Issue refunds, kidnap them, suck their dicks, do whatever it takes to get Aelerians out of harm's way." Esija gathered up the files in front of her and stood, turning toward the door. "These warmongering bastards are going to bring this world crumbling down around them, but our job is first and foremost to protect Aeleria and its citizens. Once these maniacs have a taste of mass destruction, then we can resume negotiations. Maybe they'll be somewhat more...amenable, to diplomatic solutions."

Esija began to walk back toward her office, trailed by advisors as they broke off one-by-one to return to their offices. Once alone in her office, Esija stood at the window at the back, looking east to the horizon, the tall office building offering a long viewing distance. It wasn't that long ago that the entire country was uninhabitable wasteland. She briefly entertained the idea of allowing the eastern continent to experience their own "Cataclysm". But no. The effects of such an event would not be contained within some power-mad shell of a nation, it would spread until the entire world was rubble and ashes.

But now was not the time. Patience, not hasty action, was the order of the day. She felt powerless and yet, she knew that she still had some kind of upper hand against the belligerents. Further still, if worst came to worst, she still had...no, it was too early to think of using that now. Last resort only.

Tomorrow is another day.

Illuminati Switzerland
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Illuminati Switzerland » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:27 pm

*In the air*

"All planes here?"
"Yep."
"Loaded all bombs?"
"Yes."
"Then let's bomb the hell out of Fareoland!"

-The squadron had bombed key ammunitions facilities deep in Fareoland using I-5 stealth bombers out of radar.-

"Let's refuel in Panyan with the aircraft carrier."
"We got news, sir. Slavyaniya got the capital!"
"No wonder they didn't suspect us!"

*Fort Polinson*

"Vederat, sir, the bombing was a success!
*Cheers erupt*
"Good! Let's keep oppressing them until they surrender....
Illuminati Switzerland
The Nation with One Eye

RP Wars:

Greater Zopern
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Zopern » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:05 pm

"Do we have them?" asked Popov
"Yes, sir." Replied Gotti, Minister of Defence.
"And they are in the launch sites?"
"Yes all 4 of them are on standby."
"Well if I see as much as one tango on the Radar launch them"
"Sir, don't you think that that is a little excessive?"
"They are threatening our independence, did you see what they did to Fareoland?"
"I hear-"
"Bombed civilians...Mobilize reserves and prepare the forces we have. I want at least 20 billion more marks into Defense and by the way, tell Fareoland thanks for the nukes."
"Yes sir"
The Man left the office. Popov looked out the window. He thought to himself, "Why did we get involved with this?"

Just that moment, the screen in the back of the room flickered. He walked over, and read the message.

To The Empire of Greater Zopern

We are sending the cash and equipment to you now. Along with this is 2 more nukes, thank you for your alliance

-Josiah Moore

"Right that's why."

Icewraith Industries
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Icewraith Industries » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:23 pm

Once all the advisors had left and Esija entered her office a mysterious woman followed her behind her, Esija looked out her window towards the horizon. The strange woman put a small metal contraption on the ground behind Esija and closed the office door, which caught Esija'a attention, she turned around and became shocked that someone had followed her in and that there was a life like hologram of Saskia materializing out of the contraption.

"I apologize Esija for this rude and secretive meeting, but due to my nation being the most secretive in Archmont I thought it was fitting. This person over here" Gesturing to the silent woman "Is one of my agents, she's harmless and just here to act as my courier for the hologram. Now I very rarely do things like this but you are a special case, you wish to remain neutral, you care deeply about your people and you want to solve this conflict diplomatically. I am all those things as well, but unfortunately it appears that this conflict has surpassed the point of diplomacy, this war will only end when both sides see reason or one side is a nuclear wasteland."

"It appears to be the latter."
Last edited by Icewraith Industries on Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Icewraith Industries

Praise Saskia Aufseher

Great Slavyaniya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Slavyaniya » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:36 pm

As part of the nuclear defence network, Great Slavyaniya has over 16 ballistic missile submarines that have modified MR434 missiles that can be launched from underwater and that can intercept incoming ICBMs and neutralize the nuclear particles, nullifying the possible nuclear pollution. One of them departed from a military port a few hours ago. It's task was to destroy any missiles that are launched from Fareoland. The submarine itself will be situated 800km away from the coasts of Fareoland, being in maximum depths range. This way, the submarine will be almost undetectable if the unnecessary systems are shut down. If Fareoland fired another missile, the early warning systems would detect it and the "Akula" class submarine would be notified, sending the MR434 and destryoing the threat.

'Good day, President Mike Kekman.'
'Hello, Orzhoy Trepeer Smërt!' said the jolly old fellow, 'Why are you calling me?'
'Initiate operation "Papa Francisk the 14th", you know the drill.' said the Orzhoy.
'Yes, indeed. I will contact admiral Akbar now, goodbye from me.'
'Goodbye, Mike Kekman.' Smërt pressed a button, securing the line and making sure that the conversation wasn't listened to by other sources. His flight back to Great Slavyaniya was in 30 minutes.
'Hmm, they launched another one but Belguard managed to stop it. We really must take out these whackos.' the Orzhoy thought to himself. He looked at the map of Archmont, planning the next attack

An attack submarine closed in to the Fareolandian(?) fleet, firing a dousen torpedos at unsuspecting battleships. Meanwhile, a squadron of air superiority IPV-36 and D-50 fighterjets took off from an aircraft carrier in Aspartanian waters. Their task was to destroy the enemy ships. Soon, all of Great Slavyaniya's allies would join the cause.

Somewhere in Slaviksk
The Orzhoy's Chaika plane had landed. After 40 minutes, his jeep arrived in the lake Vgashti port which lead to the secret island that was the home of a few government buildings and a bunker.
'So, Klaksun Lomliev. Have you contacted the other leaders?' asked the orzhoy, stepping into the conference room with the defense minister.
'I've called Corey Taylor and Mamasun Gorgomamunev.' Klaksun answered and took a seat.
'Good. I arranged operation "Papa Francisk the 14th".'
Klaksun chuckled a bit, 'What a name haha.'
The Orzhoy stood still, looking down into the eyes of mister Lomliev. His tall figure was intimidating and Klaksun didn't utter a word.
'Yea I know,' uttered Smërt, 'Nobody will suspect anything if we mention the Pope though.'
Klaksun was relieved, he didn't anger the leader, 'You're right. Anyway, Frikindie, Aspartanlox and Gorangutania are ready.'
'Yep, they will attack after 3 days. As of now, we must jam all enemy radars, if they even have any.' The Orzhoy sat down and pointed at a map.
'Alrighty then. I've sent some of our best men to destroy the remaining silos. The TSSF are among the best in the world. Their aircrafts are disguised as Cessna commercial flights.'
'Good.'
Both men awaited for the arrival of the others in the High Concil.
Last edited by Great Slavyaniya on Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Proud founder of Xenox

I like tanks.
1 rublev=0.75N$

Hail Great Slavyaniya!
Viva la Slavica!
RPs:

Fareoland
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Fareoland » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:52 pm

The leader of Fareoland, Josiah Moore was standing in the Command Center, he was reading the reports of bombings in the South Coast of Fareoland and North central in District 1. Suddenly, his Major General walked in a rush.

"Sir, the nations of Illuminati Switzerland and Skywing have launched attacks in northern part of District 1, our airships are able to take a few out, but not enough to take out their entire army, and Skywing has launched missals towards the same area!" Lincoln to say in a rush, for Josiah to say.
"What are our options, Lincoln?" he said impatiently.
"Sir, we can redirect the missals from Skywing to have it land somewhere, and as for Illuminati Switzerland, we'll have to fire them out of the sky, but it will kill many people in the process" Lincoln said to Josiah, hoping to find another way out.
"Redirect the missals from Skywing and launch them to Great Slavyaniya" he ordered Lincoln, but continued, "As for Illuminati Switzerland, Launch the 'CaliberX3' on thier capital" Josiah ordered, to him.

Lincoln and the other general's were stunned by Josiahs decision to 'CaliberX3' to Illuminati Switzerland, Lincoln quick came up to Josiah saying.
"Sir...you know the risks of having the 'CaliberX3' launched! The blast alone would obliterate 1/3 of Illuminati Switzerland!" he said in urgency, knowing this is a bad idea to obliterate little most of Illuminati Switzerland, but sadly Josiah would order on if the generals to give him the briefcase which contained the button which launches the 'CaliberX3'.

The general hands Josiah the briefcase which holds the button, he opens it up, the general hands him the key that opened the glass on the button, the people stand and sit in silence for what was next. Lincoln was behind him and he spoke to him, to urge Josiah this cannot happen.
"Josiah...please don't launch 'CaliberX3' it can and WILL destroy lives" Lincoln said, having Josiah look at him, hearing his speech, and Lincoln continued once more.
"Let's just surrender, too many people have gotten hurt over this war, people are now going aganist eachother, we don't need to do this Josiah, let's just end all of this without murder on both sides!!!" Lincoln said with all his power to convice Josiah to stop. Unfortunately, Josiah turnes to him to say.
"Lincoln, these people will not stop until, we are defenseless or destroyed, i know you want this to end, but if we don't do something about this, we will fall in pure anarchy, because this.is.war" Josiah finally said, with that he looks at the button, he takes a deep breath, puts his hand over the button, then....

He pushes the button, seeing a screen of the 'CaliberX3' launch from the test site in Fareoland, seeing the weapon come from the ground and launching into the air. Everyone in the room were silent, nobody spoke, execpt the sirens from the 'CaliberX3'. Then finally, Josiah walked in front of the room and was about to announce a speech.

"Everyone, we all make decisions, especially impossible ones, in the face of war, but you must remember, we make these decisions to ensure a prestigious and glorious future for us, and to ensure of this future, we must eliminate those who prove themselves to be a threat, this is war and we must win to ensure yours and our future for this nation, dismiss" Josiah said after ending his speech, everyone dismissed except for a general, that Josiah told to stay, as they all left, Josiah walked to the remaining general, saying to him.
"General what is your name?" Josiah asked the general.
"Adam Walker, Sir" the general said to Josiah.
"Well, General Walker, i want you to send a message to the opposing nations of Archmont" Josiah said, to the curious general.
"And what might that be, Sir?" said the general, questioning what the message might be, as Josiah leaned closer toward him, saying.
"That if ANY nation continues to harm Fareoland, that this war will be NUCLEAR, dismiss" Josiah said, in a radial tone, the General Walker and Josiah left the room.

Unbeknownst to them, Lincoln was hiding behind the door, and heard the conversation between them, thinking in his head 'Oh no, what have we done'. He kept thinking and thinking in his head, and thinking, 'i-i have to warn them about this, but then i'll be charged with high treason, but if i don't billions of lives will be at stake...ughh...what do i do?' he kept thinking on what to do, knowing he might be the only one that can stop this war, but the expense of betraying his own nation, he only needed someones help at ending this war once and for all.

Aeleria
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Aeleria » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:34 pm

Icewraith Industries wrote:...

The interruption to her thoughts only put Esija even more on edge.
"Aeleria has already experienced the effects of total annihilation." she said, scowling at the image in the center of the room.
"Tell, me, do you know about the Aelerian Civil War? Seven hundred years ago, we were much like we are now, far more advanced in our technology than any other civilization. We were like gods. But our aggressive nature got the better of us. We had a civil war, which resulted in absolute devastation to this entire region when Etaxias shifted his tower out of time." Esija began to pace around the room. "Nothing less than the eradication of almost all sapient life took place. The site of the detonation was right about where you're standing."

Esija took a moment to look outside her window again, and took a deep breath before continuing.
"The blast effectively marked the end of the Aelerian Civil War." she said coldly. "And with about ten thousand people remaining, the Vox Populi were the victors." She spun around to face the hologram. "Was it worth it? Was all of this really worth it? It took two hundred years just to be able to reliably grow food. Now look at us, back where we fucking started." She almost spat those last two words at her.

"I want you to think on that." Esija said. "Widespread destruction has already taken place. What's the death toll now? Three hundred and fifty million? Mostly civilans?" She began to angrily approach the hologram. "How many more? How many more civilians must die before we all do, what we were always going to do in the end, SIT DOWN AND TALK!?" Esija yelled directly into the face of the hologram. It likely didn't have the intended effect, but it was at least mildly therapeutic.

After a brief pause, she walked back to her window.
"I want you to think about that for a while. Go now. Since you broke in here illegally, I can't allow you safe passage. But you made your way here. You can make your way out."
Last edited by Aeleria on Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Belguard
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Belguard » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:56 pm

A launch of an ICBM from Fareoland has been detected. as soon as the missile was detected on the radar screen, the Belguardian was bussy with trying to figure out where the hell that missile was traveling to. Most of Belguard was now within a 10 minute distance from a government certified fallout shelter prepared with 1 years worth of food for many of the people taking refuge in the shelters. Locke was no different, under the current situation, Locke and his cabinet was all at the Belgaurd Central Defense Command as it also doubles as a nuclear bomb shelter because of its unknown location and that it was deep underground.

"where the hell is that thing traveling to? we need to get that thing shot down whatever it takes!" yells one of the generals in the room. after he said that, the whole room lit up with primitive computer screens streaming information about the trajectory of the missile from radar detection stations on land and on ships in the ocean to the east of Belgaurd. after 10 minutes of tracking, the determined location of the missile was to Illuminati Switzerland; their capital.

"Interceptors in range! launching now!" yells a crewman in the room and a video feed from a CCTV camera shows the interceptors launching from a launcher. Moments pass as they watch the interceptors represented by blue lines on the large screen in the room get closer an closer to the hostile ICBM represented by a red line... it felt like an eternity before the screen updated with the newest information. Interception successful! the ICBM was hit in its second stage with a high explosive missile and destroyed the nuclear warhead on board. However, because Belguard intercepted the ICBM, the likelihood that Belguard was the next target for an ICBM would be certain. On the contrary, If Belguard was hit by an ICBM, we will not go down without taking Fareoland with us.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents