NATION

PASSWORD

Join the new glorious region of Terra Novo!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Novo Zion
Lobbyist

Founded: May 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Join the new glorious region of Terra Novo!

Postby Novo Zion » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:19 am

Join the glorious region of Terra Novo.

We respect all viewpoints and contributions of member nations.
We do not discriminate against any form of government or belief.
We hold regular enjoyable Polls and welcome all feedback from member nations.
We believe in a simple and enjoyable regional structure with no overcomplicated pomposity.

Terra Novo - the refreshing new choice. Wipe away the ridiculous notions of other established regions! Join Terra Novo today!

Thank you.

Western Soviet Remnant
Attaché

Founded: Oct 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Soviet Remnant » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:21 am

OK. I can send a puppet. Is there any RP, if so what is it like *What technology and other info*

Ulstari
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulstari » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:32 am

The proud Ulstarian people have never been happier. Since joining the region of Terra Novo the Ulstari have prospered and rejoiced in great magnitude! All should join and reject the established pompous and ridiculous regions which for so long have plagued the world of Nation States. Self indulgence of foolish overlords is over! Freedom and simplicity for all! Terra Novo is glory and glory is Terra Novo!

Only the Heavens may contain us, Only the Heavens can stop our rise!

Western Soviet Remnant
Attaché

Founded: Oct 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Soviet Remnant » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:34 am

Ulstari wrote:The proud Ulstarian people have never been happier. Since joining the region of Terra Novo the Ulstari have prospered and rejoiced in great magnitude! All should join and reject the established pompous and ridiculous regions which for so long have plagued the world of Nation States. Self indulgence of foolish overlords is over! Freedom and simplicity for all! Terra Novo is glory and glory is Terra Novo!

Only the Heavens may contain us, Only the Heavens can stop our rise!

Can you answer my question? I know you are a puppet nation of Novo.
Last edited by Western Soviet Remnant on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Catholic Polish Empire
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Catholic Polish Empire » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:35 am

It isn't a alt history region is it? ...I want to make Constantinople great again.

Ulstari
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulstari » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:42 am

Western Soviet Remnant wrote:[Can you answer my question? I know you are a puppet nation of Novo.

Your comments and queries represent the ridiculous self indulged pomposity that we despise. Your nonsense is mocked by the Ulstari people. Go back to your dungeon to play with your fantasy dragons, Bafoon!
Furthermore the Ulstari are puppets of noone and only the Heavens may limit our rise!
Last edited by Ulstari on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Federated Kingdom
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Federated Kingdom » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:46 am

Sent a puppet over - looks interesting.

Ulstari wrote:
Western Soviet Remnant wrote:[Can you answer my question? I know you are a puppet nation of Novo.

Your comments and queries represent the ridiculous self indulged pomposity that we despise. Your nonsense is mocked by the Ulstari people. Go back to your dungeon to play with your fantasy dragons, Bafoon!
Furthermore the Ulstari are puppets of noone and only the Heavens may limit our rise!

Uh.
U N I T E DK I N G D O M S
of
???, ???, ???, & ???

?
?
?

Novo Zion
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Novo Zion » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:12 pm

The Federated Kingdom II has now been made Diplomatic Ambassador for the glorious region of Terra Novo.
The Empire of Ulstari has been appointed to the role of Cultural Ambassador for the glorious region of Terra Novo.

Novo Zion
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Novo Zion » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:04 pm

Western Soviet Remnant wrote:OK. I can send a puppet. Is there any RP, if so what is it like *What technology and other info*

The glorious region of Terra Nova is a place of wide variety. There is certainly room for nations to embrace modern advancements in technology if they so wish. We are open to all members discussing and contributing any ideas about which themes could be incorporated in Terra Novo. Any nation who joins the region will be welcomed.
Any nation who wishes to propose a poll in reference to any proposed themes for Terra Novo may do so by first contacting Novo Zion who will then grant their request. Additionally there are still several roles for ambassadors available and all newly joining members will be considered for appointment to an ambassadorial position.

All views and beliefs are welcome. You are all valued.

Thank you.

Ashija Island
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ashija Island » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:13 pm

The people of Ashija Island are with you. Our tribal council wishes for prosperity in a new region where the voice of our people will be heard and valued.

Novo Zion
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Novo Zion » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:11 pm

Ashija Island wrote:The people of Ashija Island are with you. Our tribal council wishes for prosperity in a new region where the voice of our people will be heard and valued.

You and your people are very welcome.

Havenburghe
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Havenburghe » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:14 pm

No.

Proud Citizen of Institute of Cellulose
I do not use NS stats. And this nation does not represent my RL views.
We live scars,
White Knuckles,
And no regrets.

Broken bones and bodies
We refuse to quit

With Graveyard Shifts
We never miss

Hard work, perseverance, dedication
Things we will never forget

Fearless and Peerless
Unstoppable, Undefeated, Unbroken

Victory never takes a Vacation
We take action, and pride in the Unspoken

Havenburghe.

#SheWarnedUs

Novo Zion
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Novo Zion » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:07 pm

Havenburghe wrote:No.

Pointless comment.

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:41 pm

Novo Zion wrote:

Pointless comment.

Pointless thread in wrong sub-forum. Don't worry, I've already requested this to be moved - though it looks like that's taking some time.

Novo Zion
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Novo Zion » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:08 pm

Common Territories wrote:
Novo Zion wrote:
Pointless comment.

Pointless thread in wrong sub-forum. Don't worry, I've already requested this to be moved - though it looks like that's taking some time.

The thread has a point. Unlike your trolling.
If you have nothing relative to post then please refrain from posting.
Now please, desist attempting to troll.

Ashija Island
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ashija Island » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:13 pm

Sad to see trolls attempting to hijack someone else's post just because they have nothing else to do. Ah well, best to ignore a troll.

I am glad to see our glorious region is growing! I humbly request that a representative from the people of Ashija Island be considered for an Administrative or Departmental role in our glorious region.

Novo Zion
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Novo Zion » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:24 pm

Ashija Island wrote:I am glad to see our glorious region is growing! I humbly request that a representative from the people of Ashija Island be considered for an Administrative or Departmental role in our glorious region.

Indeed the great people of Ashija Island are held in high esteem in Terra Novo and a suitable ambassadorial position or departmental role will be found for a representative of your nation to fulfill.

Be well!
Last edited by Novo Zion on Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ulstari
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulstari » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:35 pm

Ashija Island wrote:I am glad to see our glorious region is growing!

Yes, the proud Ulstari are also pleased to see our region is growing. And clearly attracting much jealousy from other regions as we see here. This is to be expected - our glory is envious and their envy only fuels our glory!

Only the Heavens may limit our rise!
Terra Novo is supreme.

Dytarma
Minister

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Dytarma » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:37 pm

I might send over a puppet.
I don't acknowledge the existence of genders and I'm pro death on abortion. All babies must die (sc).
Master Dispatch (or everything I don't want deleted)
Dytarma's Birthday
Don't know what else to put, so I'm -0.50 left and -0.41 libertarian according to The Political Compass

Tsaraine
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsaraine » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:07 pm

Novo Zion wrote:
Common Territories wrote:Pointless thread in wrong sub-forum. Don't worry, I've already requested this to be moved - though it looks like that's taking some time.

The thread has a point. Unlike your trolling.
If you have nothing relative to post then please refrain from posting.
Now please, desist attempting to troll.

Novo Zion, *** warned for trollnaming ***. Posting something merely to say "THIS POSTER IS A TROLL, DON'T FEED THEM!" is a kind of spam - and sending them telegrams calling them a "baffoon" is way over the line. The correct thing to do, if you think someone is trolling, is to report it in the Moderation subforum, where I or one of my colleagues will take care of it.

I've also moved your thread to the Gameplay subforum, where regional recruitment threads belong.

~ Tsar the Mod

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015

Postby USS Monitor » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:15 pm

Ashija Island wrote:Sad to see trolls attempting to hijack someone else's post just because they have nothing else to do. Ah well, best to ignore a troll.

*** Warned for trollnaming ***

If you think someone is trolling, please report it in Moderation rather than complaining in the thread. Taking your own advice and ignoring them is also allowed.

It looks like Tsar and I had a bit of a mod collision cos I was going to warn both you and Novo Zion, but she beat me to it.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Cherya
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cherya » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:44 pm

ANYWAY... Let's reclaim this thread from the attention seekers (common territories) once again let it be used to promote the glory of Terra Novo.

The Cheryan people welcome all who would join our ranks in the glory that is the Terra Novo region, there is much territory in our World RP map to be claimed and much discussion and roleplay to be had.
No more childish attention seekers (common territories/ aka puppet nation extraordinaire) are required to post, we've had quite enough of that here already. Thank you.
Last edited by Cherya on Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheryl Cole is female perfection and is to be idolised

Ashija Island
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ashija Island » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:07 pm

Yes indeed.

The tribes of Ashija Island welcome all nations to come and join our glorious region of Terra Novo.
We are currently debating on a regional flag to represent Terra Novo and all nations have input in the discussion to ensure inclusiveness. We have regular engaging polls on various topics and every decision made relating to the region is democratically decided.
There is still much unclaimed territory in our World map, as the Cheryan people have pointed out.
And our regional government is still being formed and places are given based on merit and how involves you wish to be.

No nation stands a better chance of having a deciding say in their region's matters than the nations of Terra Novo.

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015

Postby USS Monitor » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:20 pm

Cherya wrote:ANYWAY... Let's reclaim this thread from the attention seekers (common territories) once again let it be used to promote the glory of Terra Novo.

The Cheryan people welcome all who would join our ranks in the glory that is the Terra Novo region, there is much territory in our World RP map to be claimed and much discussion and roleplay to be had.
No more childish attention seekers (common territories/ aka puppet nation extraordinaire) are required to post, we've had quite enough of that here already. Thank you.

Whatever your problem is with Common Territories, insulting him isn't the way to handle it. *** Warned for flaming ***
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:22 pm

Not helpful. If you aren't going to add anything constructive to a thread, don't post.
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay