NATION

PASSWORD

Revival (Pantheon RP)(IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Matta
Ambassador

Founded: May 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Revival (Pantheon RP)(IC)

Postby Matta » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:30 pm

Humans... made to be the image of the gods. This was a mistake. Humans had little of each god, even the bad ones. So, because of this, humans killed each other until there were no more humans. With just one man and one button, it started the apocalypse. When the first Nuke hit, twenty more came a day after. Then more the next day. Then bioweapons were released. In the end, every living thing on Earth had died. This caused the God of Death, Mazuis to awaken. He knew that the Gods needed waking, Earth was their source of power. They would need to recreate the Earth, this time without humans. Instead multiple sentience races. The work now began.

In the Beginning, there were 12 Elder Gods. The Elder Gods however made many mistakes, causing the death of most of them, however there was one that outlasted the others. He of course died, but before he died he created a new pantheon. This new pantheon saw the mistakes of the Elder Gods, they had not created a place to help produce all their power. The new gods used up most of their power creating Earth, and life on it. With this the New Gods, went into a long sleep to gain power and return one day to rule their domains.

However, this was ruined when the humans war-like spirit, haughtiness, and arrogance got the best of them. They had always had war, but this war escalated to be the true war to end all wars. Once the nukes launched, and the radiation spread, not a single form of life was left.

Now the New Gods must recreate an eternal power source so they will not perish like the Elder Gods did. They are weak but still have small sources of power. They must use these sources to create more to sustain themselves.

Last edited by Matta on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Yo, this city is rad, you should visit
Current Year: Whatever I feel like
Military
700,000 actively serving currently
240,000 in Army
150,000 in Navy
90,000 in Marine Corp
150,000 in airforce
70,000 serving in civilian positions
600,000 in reserves

The Assorted Saharan Outposts
Minister

Founded: Dec 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:48 pm

Awakening of the gods, eh? Well, ain't that a laugh? Suddenly, off in the darkness of the world, there was a sparkle, as if someone lit a candle in the darkness the goddess of laughter's eyes shot open as she looked around. "Guess who's back!" she said mostly to herself with a wide smile. Hopefully her divine companions would wake up soon. Laughter on its own couldn't do much..at all.
RP Types I Enjoy: God RPs (anything involving deities), alt history, medieval.
Just call me Sahara
Feel free to telegram me whenever you want. I'd love to chat!

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧

Zhaas123
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhaas123 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:14 pm

In the darkness laid a tomb, inside Aarus slept regaining what little strength he could. Suddenly came a spark, Aarus awoke he could fell the presence of a divine already awake it was time. The tomb cracked open and with great force the god pushed the heavy weight off of him. The top of the tomb crashed to the side and the god of the cycle of death and rebirth arouse to greet his siblings.
Last edited by Zhaas123 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:20 pm

Zhaas123 wrote:In the darkness laid a tomb, inside Aarus slept regaining what little strength he could. Suddenly came a spark, Aarus awoke he could fell the presence of a divine already awake it was time. The tomb cracked open and with great force the god pushed the heavy weight off of him. The top of the tomb crashed to the side and the god of the cycle of death and rebirth arouse to greet his siblings.

Seeing one of her godly siblings, the goddess smiled and made her way over to him. She had a wide grin on her face, like she has all the best jokes prepared just for him. "Hey! Happy to see you're awake," she said with a nod. "You had a nice sleep? Had a nightmare? Gotten sick of my jokes? Heh, that's only something that happens in a nightmare."
Just call me Sahara

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧

Zhaas123
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhaas123 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:34 pm

The Assorted Saharan Outposts wrote:Seeing one of her godly siblings, the goddess smiled and made her way over to him. She had a wide grin on her face, like she has all the best jokes prepared just for him. "Hey! Happy to see you're awake," she said with a nod. "You had a nice sleep? Had a nightmare? Gotten sick of my jokes? Heh, that's only something that happens in a nightmare."

Aarus clutched his throat, good his vocal chords were whole. "Ah hello sister it is a pleasure to meet you" he said looking at her, she was looked complete, she wasn't missing skin, bones, or anything else he would have to asked about that either. "Is anyone else awake and how long have we slept"? He asked her looking around for anyone else.

Matta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Matta » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:53 pm

Barzillai opened his eyes, he stood up and took a minute to regain his composure. He looked around, he realized he hadn't even made it to his bed when he went into his slumber, he was just fallen asleep in one of his chairs. Either way, he decide to see who else has awoken, he left his forge, and went to where he thought he felt a godly presence. He made it there, where he saw his siblings Aarus and Humedia.

"Greetings siblings, I see we've begun to awaken, how was your rest?" He said with a smile and a cheerful attitude.
Military
240,000 in Army
150,000 in Navy
90,000 in Marine Corp
150,000 in airforce
600,000 in reserves

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:56 pm

Matta wrote:Barzillai opened his eyes, he stood up and took a minute to regain his composure. He looked around, he realized he hadn't even made it to his bed when he went into his slumber, he was just fallen asleep in one of his chairs. Either way, he decide to see who else has awoken, he left his forge, and went to where he thought he felt a godly presence. He made it there, where he saw his siblings Aarus and Humedia.

"Greetings siblings, I see we've begun to awaken, how was your rest?" He said with a smile and a cheerful attitude.

Humedia was about to answer Aarus's question when Barzillai spoke. She blinked and turned to him before smiling and waving. "Hey, bud," she said with a wave. "I slept pretty well. What about you?"
Just call me Sahara

Zhaas123
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhaas123 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:58 pm

Matta wrote:Barzillai opened his eyes, he stood up and took a minute to regain his composure. He looked around, he realized he hadn't even made it to his bed when he went into his slumber, he was just fallen asleep in one of his chairs. Either way, he decide to see who else has awoken, he left his forge, and went to where he thought he felt a godly presence. He made it there, where he saw his siblings Aarus and Humedia.

Aarus looked to the next divine to awaken, "Greetings brother as you can see I am somewhat more whole than when I last woke from my slumber".

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:26 pm

Kuldr Ilumëo God of Justice, Truth, and Stability

Kuldr felt odd, as if stability was gone just for a moment. It was quick, like a heartbeat however Kuldr thought nothing of it. That was when he awoke.

He had not assumed a physical form, however he felt a presence something familiar. It was his siblings, he then knew they were meeting. Have we all been asleep? I fear this could be worse than I thought. Kuldr thought as he made his physical form. In a quick flash of flight he appeared before the other gods, his blade in hand. Before him stood the siblings he had neither hated nor enjoyed, but he felt that perhaps since his slumber things might be different.

Kuldr rested the blade on shoulder, gazing at the many gods before him. "It would seem slumber had gotten the better of me. It has been too long." Kuldr spoke, the red lights on his face dimming in brightness.

Semosh, Demigod of Violence, Destruction and Chaos

On a separate plain of existence
Semosh pounded on the gate that held him prison once more. He had put many dents into the gate and had came close to escaping once those pitiful humans had destroyed each other. He was so close, he could feel it. However with the destruction of the humans came the draining of his power, with no beings to bring destruction he had little power now. He knew that his godly family would create new creatures though once they realized what he had done. He just needed to wait for the right time. Semosh slammed the gate one more time before sitting down, he just needed a little more power, and soon he would bring down everything his family has built.

Jadwell
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jadwell » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:58 pm

Amerseratia would awake. A dark blackness would fill the void realm which she had slumbered in for may years. "Mmm...seems I've finally awoken...how I dreaded the boredom for this long.."

Amseratia would jump out of her portal and there everyone was, the gods. "Hello, everyone.." she said as her staff teleported into her hands. The staff was golden and at the top, a crescent shape was formed. Inside that crescent was half of a clock, which could 'fast-forward' and 'rewind' time with the creation of portals, and was ticking endlessly, on the other side was the 'Crystal of Realms', a gem which has the power of the world's dimensions bestowed within it, allowing the travel of other realms and dimensions. At the moment Amseratia was wearing her orange dress, rather than the clothes she almost exclusively wore while on earth.
Last edited by Jadwell on Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tulkomanistan
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tulkomanistan » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:26 pm

Iris slowly woke up from her sleep. She looked around herself before she came to her senses. She was on her cloud when she woke up. She was wondering how long did she and others slept. She couldn't really say a time but she could say they slept more than they should've. After looking around a bit more, Iris decided to find her siblings. They were probably meeting up somewhere. It took her some time to find where the others were but she found the place anyway.

'Hope I'm not late.' Iris thought as she approached the other gods. "How's everything going?" she asked casually.

Altegonnia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Altegonnia » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:28 pm

"Interesting"

These were Yaldeboah's first words upon awakening. His dark mass morphing and shifting showing the faces of many people and creatures that don't seem to follow conventional rules for how to not look like an abomination. Even yaldeboah's main face would shift features occasionally. He would see his kin and would float towards them. Three of the faces would speak one after the other,

"Greetings."

"Go away"

"Let us discuss our current disposition towards each other."

Almost as soon as they finished their sentences would they sink back into the oily mass and protrude back out looking completely different. He would then mutter to himself,

"It is too dark..."

"It is too bright..."

"This place has balanced lighting"

He would then wave one his "tentacle" like arms and say, "Fhtan F'mas! and three glowing orbs would appear above his head, circling him. They would emit a dim, purple glow. This could be recorded as the first spell weaved in the new universe.

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:38 pm

The God of War, Vichu

A long time ago Vichu had gave the animals of the world a need for destruction and combat, and as a result he had become so dreadfully weak that he was forced to slumber. The Other gods did whatever they felt necessary for the long period of time, but Vichu would not be disturbed from his long sleep. He had made his underling, his demigod Lusar seal him into a box of fine wood and metal bolts. It was fine craftmenship, he had to admit that much at least but that didn't matter to him now. He had awoken, and for some odd reason he was angry. His Macuahuitl was drawn and he used it to smash the lid of his little resting place open, before crawling out and breathing heavily to clear it rage. Perhaps not fighting for such a long period of time had caused the rage, even if he had been slumbering. Before the god knew it however the hot fire burning within him was put out and he felt much more calm. Beside him lay Lusar, looking to still be slumbering. He gave a mighty kick which sent the demigod hurtling across the expanse of darkness and near the feet of another demigod. Suddenly becoming aware of his surroundings he turned, noticing several other gods. "Brothers! Sisters!" He greeted them in a loud, booming voice. His only meaning was to gain they're attentions as he still was unsure of the area around them.

Demigod of Loyalty and Determination, Lusar

Lusar was in a peaceful slumber to say the least, sweet dreams of a girl unlike any other, a master of time itself. In a way Lusar was like a boy, even though he was as old as earth had been before. Some other demigods were fortunate enough to actually be the children of mortals and gods, however Vichu had very little interest in mortals and making children, and so he had been constructed, not born. He was no robot of course, but he was created to serve his god and tutor Vichu, and the qualities instilled in him forced him to be obedient and loyal. Forever. Suddenly his world rolled as he was kicked by a boot as hard as any hammer and as swift as a rapier. The kick forced him awake and sent him tumbling away towards another demigod. He rolled and rolled until he was at the feet of Amerseratia, the same girl that had occupied his dreams only moments before. His eyes wide he crawled away, mumbling an apology and climbing to his feet.

"Hi" he mumbled quietly, temporarily dumbfounded and caught off guard. Suddenly realizing how boring he must seem, he seemed to turn away, looking around the darkness for his master while keeping an eye on Amerseratia.
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:46 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:The God of War, Vichu

A long time ago Vichu had gave the animals of the world a need for destruction and combat, and as a result he had become so dreadfully weak that he was forced to slumber. The Other gods did whatever they felt necessary for the long period of time, but Vichu would not be disturbed from his long sleep. He had made his underling, his demigod Lusar seal him into a box of fine wood and metal bolts. It was fine craftmenship, he had to admit that much at least but that didn't matter to him now. He had awoken, and for some odd reason he was angry. His Macuahuitl was drawn and he used it to smash the lid of his little resting place open, before crawling out and breathing heavily to clear it rage. Perhaps not fighting for such a long period of time had caused the rage, even if he had been slumbering. Before the god knew it however the hot fire burning within him was put out and he felt much more calm. Beside him lay Lusar, looking to still be slumbering. He gave a mighty kick which sent the demigod hurtling across the expanse of darkness and near the feet of another demigod. Suddenly becoming aware of his surroundings he turned, noticing several other gods. "Brothers! Sisters!" He greeted them in a loud, booming voice. His only meaning was to gain they're attentions as he still was unsure of the area around them.

Lusar was in a peaceful slumber to say the least, sweet dreams of a girl unlike any other, a master of time itself. In a way Lusar was like a boy, even though he was as old as earth had been before. Some other demigods were fortunate enough to actually be the children of mortals and gods, however Vichu had very little interest in mortals and making children, and so he had been constructed, not born. He was no robot of course, but he was created to serve his god and tutor Vichu, and the qualities instilled in him forced him to be obedient and loyal. Forever. Suddenly his world rolled as he was kicked by a boot as hard as any hammer and as swift as a rapier. The kick forced him awake and sent him tumbling away towards another demigod. He rolled and rolled until he was at the feet of Amerseratia, the same girl that had occupied his dreams only moments before. His eyes wide he crawled away, mumbling an apology and climbing to his feet.

"Hi" he mumbled quietly, temporarily dumbfounded and caught off guard. Suddenly realizing how boring he must seem, he seemed to turn away, looking around the darkness for his master while keeping an eye on Amerseratia.

Humedia looked over at her brother, and the goddess of laughter waved towards her brother. "Hello," she said. Well, laughter woke up. That's definitely a necessity for the new world, totally. If the world didn't have laughter, what was the point of living? "Guessing you had a good sleep, huh? Dealt of killing people and all that. Sounds nice." Yeah, she was only assuming, but whatever.

Dalmas, demigod of Ranged Weaponry and Marksmanship

Dalmas was currently trying to enjoy a long, long nap. She had been put in some weird...glass biome just floating in the darkness. There was a few animals put in at the start, in case she lie up early and needed to hunt, but by now the biome was folded with animals, and they were making a ruckus, which would of course cause the girl to wake up eventually. She slowly opened her eyes and noticed the pile of bunnies on her lap. "Oh, God, get off," she muttered as she shooed them away and stood up. She looked around. Where was she? Oh, right...this place. Man, those bunnies sure went at it...
Just call me Sahara

Jadwell
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jadwell » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:53 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:The God of War, Vichu

Amseratia stared down at Lusar and smirked "Hello, whateveryournameis. Are you trying to look up my skirt? Of course I have all the time in the world, but why would I spend any of it on a creep like you" Amseratia would erupt into laughter before walking away, leaving Lusar behind.

Matta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Matta » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:53 pm

He smiled again and replied to Humedia and Aarus "I slept quite well for being in a chair. As well as I'm glad to see that Aarus"

Then Kuldr appeared, and remarked about the length of the Gods' sleep. Barzillai replying "Indeed quite a slumber has befell us all. Now however, we can see how everything gone without our interference."

Soon after, he saw the arrival of more of his siblings. He greeted them all happily happily.

Then he said to all the gods gathered "Perhaps, we can go and check on the Humans, see how they've been doing without our guidance."

Barzillai, knew in his head that the Humans had many problems, he only hoped they hadn't destroyed themselves.

At the moment he remembered Jinro was till asleep. Eh, I'll just wake him once I get back to the Forge.
Military
240,000 in Army
150,000 in Navy
90,000 in Marine Corp
150,000 in airforce
600,000 in reserves

Jadwell
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jadwell » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:00 pm

Matta wrote:He smiled again and replied to Humedia and Aarus "I slept quite well for being in a chair. As well as I'm glad to see that Aarus"

Then Kuldr appeared, and remarked about the length of the Gods' sleep. Barzillai replying "Indeed quite a slumber has befell us all. Now however, we can see how everything gone without our interference."

Soon after, he saw the arrival of more of his siblings. He greeted them all happily happily.

Then he said to all the gods gathered "Perhaps, we can go and check on the Humans, see how they've been doing without our guidance."

Barzillai, knew in his head that the Humans had many problems, he only hoped they hadn't destroyed themselves.

At the moment he remembered Jinro was till asleep. Eh, I'll just wake him once I get back to the Forge.

"We shall then...much time has certainly past.." Amseratia would hold onto her staff tightly and aimed it at the center of the group of gods and demigods. A purple portal would appear and Amseratia would take the first step into. Suddenly she would appear down on earth in some city..only to find everything destroyed by radiation which polluted the air, bones lining the roads and fire burning throughout the streets, well at least the streets that weren't heavily flooded over

Amseratia would give an 'uh' face before looking around herself "Hmm...seems like they got themselves into something truely....disastrous.."
Last edited by Jadwell on Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Altegonnia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Altegonnia » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:02 pm

Matta wrote:He smiled again and replied to Humedia and Aarus "I slept quite well for being in a chair. As well as I'm glad to see that Aarus"

Yaldeboah would float up to Barzillai, his body moving like a jellyfish. He would address the point about humanity saying,

"Humans posses an innate goodness that transcended aggression. I'm sure they are fine."

"Humans posses an innate aggression that transcended goodness. I'm sure they are doomed."

"Humans are diverse creatures of goodness and aggression. Who knows how they fared."

Matta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Matta » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:12 pm

Barzillai stared at Yaldeboah for a second before chuckling and saying "Well, one you of is going to be right, well, let's join Amseratia and see"

Barzillai step through the world, not knowing what to expect. In it he saw destruction on a wide scale. He bent to the ground next to Amseratia and loosely grabbed some dust before letting the wind take it.

"Please, no, don't let the Earth be entirely like this" He said in a gloomy whisper.
Military
240,000 in Army
150,000 in Navy
90,000 in Marine Corp
150,000 in airforce
600,000 in reserves

Altegonnia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Altegonnia » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:14 pm

Yaldeboh would float down to the earth, his body morphing into a cloaked figure who's face is quite hard to discern with feature one can't quite put to words besides it's a person. He possesses a black walking staff carved with unnatural symbols. His three voices would finally (much to everyone's Likley pleasure) converge into one. The voice seeming to come from the cloaked yaldeboah but always managing to be a little off location.

"My guess is they advanced to an age of atomic weaponry. Multiple factions plotted to gain advantage over the other but in the end the Great Game claimed all of them. Amature plotters such as these humans shouldn't have tried to play. A shame I could have avoided this easily. Or made it happen easily."

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:16 pm

The God Of War, Vichu

Vichu turned acknowledged the laughter of one god in particular with a smile, no a smirk. Humedia was one of the few gods he appreciated. War and by extension death was one of his favorite activities but he was no crazed madman. He still felt the tiniest sliver of morality for the dead, though that could be wiped away in a moment by Humedia and her jokes. He was fond of his sister, an honor he gave to few. He lay his large wood and obsidian weapon aside, his voice ringing out again in response "I miss it. My slumber was plagued by nightmares, what of yours Humedia? Have you any new jokes or shall i create a jester to humor me?" He wasn't serious, and even sarcasm would seem an amusing thing to him after so long in that dull little box he'd been resting in.

Another comment caught his attention, and he looked interested. How had the humans fared since he left them? Were they still waging beautiful and glorious war? He wouldn't lie, he hoped they were as it would get awfully boring for him if they corrected themselves and became peaceful. He smiled once again and stepped through the portal to Earth.

Lusar was a bit crushed at the quick rejection, but was still undeterred. Unfortunately the demigod had moved on before a witty comment could slip out of his lips. He turned away towards a large portal created by Amseratia, a small blush disappearing from his cheeks as a curiosity took hold of him.

Zhaas123
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhaas123 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:20 pm

Aarus had step though into the world and looked upon it with shock he saw destruction everywhere ,he knelt down and examined the soil and what plants he could find.
"This is not the cycle, there is no rebirth, no strength here only death" He said looking out at the landscape before him.
"It can't all be like this can it?" He asked to no one in particular.
Last edited by Zhaas123 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:30 pm

Vichu

Vichu froze as he passed through the portal, what he saw was almost certainly the cause of a war. You might have expected a look of happiness or grief considering his domain and his love for the activity that caused all the destruction around him, but his face was clearly one of disappointment. This was not honorable war, this was genocide. He could never appreciate or condone genocide, no honor and no glory. The world around him was turned to dust, bones and death as far as the eye could see. He felt as though he would fall to his knees and yet he didn't. "This...This is my fault..." he seemed to realize his error, seemed to show regret. What had he done? So great was the gods anger that he reached for his weapon in order to unleash it against a nearby, destroyed building in some attempt to clear his mind. Unfortunately as he gripped the handle his hand only trembled with terrible rage, but he couldn't bring it against the crippled world. It was destroyed enough, he didn't need to harm it any further. "Do you think any of the humans survived"? He seemed to address all the other gods, most particularly Yaldeboh for no particular reason.

Altegonnia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Altegonnia » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:37 pm

Yaldeboh would turn to him saying,

"The chances are most likely. Those lucky survivors plotted to survive but they are no gods of plotting. They were most likely average mortals in the right place at the right time. Most died off before the end of the first year. The rest lived a tortured and painful exsistance that was potentially fatal every day. I can sense change in the air. Radiation is a friend of mine, it forces change. Causes mutation. It Likley killed off those few who lived past a year. My friend radiation is not meant to be this.....abundant"

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:23 pm

Vichu

The god of war gave a slow, calm nod as he seemed to accept that he had inevitably caused the destruction of humanity. Why did he feel such strong emotion for mortals? What could possibly invoke such intense feelings from him. It must have been the lost opportunity, that was the only explanation. The lost chances at fighting, it was a waste that they had to destroy each other so finely. "A terrible fate." he replied back to the god of plots. "How do you think we should proceed"? He was of course referring to the planet, now lifeless and covered in lethal radiation. Could they rebuild? Would they have to start over?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse