NATION

PASSWORD

Redress and Restitution (OOC/Interest)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Tir Eskra
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Redress and Restitution (OOC/Interest)

Postby Tir Eskra » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:49 am

At some point in the last hundred and fifty odd years, you died. You died and you left an awful mess behind, perhaps literally, perhaps figuratively, only now, you are getting a chance to set things right. Your character will wake up one morning, in a place significant in their past - their workplace, their old home, a favourite park, bar, café, and so on - with absolutely no explanation of why or how. It will be up to you whether or not they remember who they are at the beginning, but they will eventually have to figure it out, and then go about setting their affairs in order.

The catch is, once you made amends, or righted any wrongs done by you or against you, you die again. Your character cannot know this, but if they cross paths with another resurrected and see them die again they may get the hint. Once you figure that out, it will be up to you to decide if your character even wants to set things straight, they may want to live on.

Its just an idea shamelessly stolen from 'Glitch' that I'm sure many of you recognized, just thought it would make for a good RP. I'd appreciate input as to a possible location, I was thinking New Mexico or Arizona to add the Wild West element but open to suggestions. Any takers?

Tir Eskra
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tir Eskra » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:15 am

Bump

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:41 pm

This isn't my cup of tea, but I'll see where it goes.
The Flame Dawn wrote:"Alright," said the Doctor who walked to his desk and wrote a few things on a sticky note and handed it back to the boy, "well I'm assuming your doctor has an actual and legally obtained doctorate so here's ya note."

Legato Venari wrote:Don't look at her tits. Don't look at her Tits.

Legato Venari wrote:Mutiny! We shall toss Contamensia to the beasts! Attack! Attack! Kill The nation of Contamensia! Declare War!

Charlia wrote:...I may never sleep again.

This nation is known as the search for that third facking Karma bar.
This Nation is known as the creeping disdain for the lack of a fourth karma bar.

Return to Portal to the Multiverse