NATION

PASSWORD

The 4th Climalitean-Overcasti War!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Climalite
Spokesperson

Founded: May 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

The 4th Climalitean-Overcasti War!

Postby Climalite » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:16 pm

No Description/This is the main place for the War

This is Not An OOC Thread
Signup:

Nation Name:
Nation Ruler &a Government:
Military Size:
Side:

Rules:
-My Word and Overcasti's Word is Law
-No Profanity
-No GModding
-No Arguments
-Each Turn or Response You Must State your Losses and Your Gains.
-No Not Accepting Losses.
-There Will Be No Naval Warfare
-No Nukes or Chemical Warfare
-Have Fun!!
Last edited by Climalite on Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Personal Views

Pro:Conservative,Nationalism,America,Life,Gun Rights,
Anti:Clinton,Sanders,Liberalism,Gay Marriage,Free Trade

The New Telengana Rajj
Diplomat

Founded: May 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Telengana Rajj » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:27 am

Signup:

Nation Name:The New Telengana Rajj
Nation Ruler &a Government:Visshal Rajj,Absolute Monarchy
Military Size:3 million,200,000 in reserve
Side:Climalite
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -3.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.18
Current RP's I am in:-
-International Warfare
-Rome's Folly

Call me Rajj for short, TG me if you want :)
A PMT nation based on the Indian State of Telengana.

The Overcast Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Overcast Empire » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:18 pm

For those wishing to join a Side with some knowledge about their allies this was started after climalite succeeded from the cog and used his high ranking to get rid of much of the good things the cog leaders had put in place.
Climalites government is more of a facist form
The overcasti government is a Democratic empire or a constitutional monarchy.
National ruler(s) of the Overcasti people: Emperor Luke Overcast the 6th, Prime minister Sir Isac Montana, and Senate Speaker George Eghro.
Leader(s) of climalite: The Supreme leader
Last edited by The Overcast Empire on Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The overcast emperor does not support Nazism
The Overcast empire is a strict Monarchy with a capitalist economy
The Emperor will murder I mean execute any corrupt Nobles or advisers
The Capital of the Empire is Overcastia
If you support capitalism put this in your signature (-_Q)
The Overcast Emperor will not try to invade an innocent nation unless the said nation is a threat to the people
The Overcast Emperor has the right to support rebellions where ever they are

Climalite
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Climalite » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:10 pm

The New Telengana Rajj wrote:Signup:

Nation Name:The New Telengana Rajj
Nation Ruler &a Government:Visshal Rajj,Absolute Monarchy
Military Size:3 million,200,000 in reserve
Side:Climalite

You're accepted
My Personal Views

Climalite
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Climalite » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:11 pm

The Overcast Empire wrote:For those wishing to join a Side with some knowledge about their allies this was started after climalite succeeded from the cog and used his high ranking to get rid of much of the good things the cog leaders had put in place.
National ruler(s) of the Overcasti people: Emperor Luke Overcast the 6th, Prime minister Sir Isac Montana, and Senate Speaker George Eghro.

Stop spoon feeding people your untrue and biased propaganda.
My Personal Views

Climalite
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Climalite » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:23 pm

Invasion!

After days of silent movement. The Climalitean Military after long preparation was ready to strike. They started moving in, resistance was met on Overcasti Pathways but were ill coordinated so were easily brushed aside. The Climalitean Elite Forces started the invasion by the Assasination of The Overcasti Speaker of the House. Soon after the Climalitean Military moved in and circled and trapped 300,000 Overcasti Troops. All were taken prisoner. As this announcement rings the Climalitean side is currently striking farther within Overcasti Borders in a blitzkrieg way. Another deal of worry was The Climalitean Air Force. They were ordered to bomb military bases within striking distance of Climalitean Troop movement seriously hurting the probability of a retaliation. Some Bombers are bombing farms,markets, and cities causing massive nationwide Famine and Migration. Climalitean Troops have been slowed by these Migrants and are currently trying to capture the migrants. Many Climalitean Soldiers are said to have taken losses but not yet severe. Meanwhile, in Climalite civilians have been evacuated underground and there are anti-air defenses up all over Climalite along with some other defenses.

This is how every attack should look like. Notice how I stated losses so that The Overcast Empire could respond strategically. This is not GModding, don't hand me that.
Last edited by Climalite on Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Personal Views

The Overcast Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overcast Empire » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:37 pm

Climalite wrote:Invasion!

After days of silent movement. The Climalitean Military after long preparation was ready to strike. They started moving in, resistance was met on Overcasti Pathways but were ill coordinated so were easily brushed aside. The Climalitean Elite Forces started the invasion by the Assasination of The Overcasti Speaker of the House. Soon after the Climalitean Military moved in and circled and trapped 300,000 Overcasti Troops. All were taken prisoner. As this announcement rings the Climalitean side is currently striking farther within Overcasti Borders in a blitzkrieg way. Another deal of worry was The Climalitean Air Force. They were ordered to bomb military bases within striking distance of Climalitean Troop movement seriously hurting the probability of a retaliation. Some Bombers are bombing farms,markets, and cities causing massive nationwide Famine and Migration. Climalitean Troops have been slowed by these Migrants and are currently trying to capture the migrants. Many Climalitean Soldiers are said to have taken losses but not yet severe. Meanwhile, in Climalite civilians have been evacuated underground and there are anti-air defenses up all over Climalite along with some other defenses.

This is how every attack should look like. Notice how I stated losses so that The Overcast Empire could respond strategically. This is not GModding, don't hand me that.

"How dare they assassinate the speaker!" Shouts The Overcasti Prime minister.
"We must moblize the military and carry out attacks against the climatian government!"
In response to the invasion The overcasti Air Force is mobilized to stop them from bombing major cities. The 50,000 Strong Overcasti Armed Facist milita begins engaging climalitian forces in guerllia warfare. Meanwhile the Overcasti military launches ABT (anti blitz tactics) against the climalitian invaders causing aroun 200,000 causalities on the climalitian side. Around 30,000 climalitian troops are taken prisoner while the Overcasti army takes around 75,000 causalities.
It appears blitzing into Overcasti territory will be harder than it looked!
The Overcast Emperor will not try to invade an innocent nation unless the said nation is a threat to the people

The Overcast Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overcast Empire » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:42 am

Climalite wrote:
The Overcast Empire wrote:For those wishing to join a Side with some knowledge about their allies this was started after climalite succeeded from the cog and used his high ranking to get rid of much of the good things the cog leaders had put in place.

Stop spoon feeding people your untrue and biased propaganda.

Ah you think this propaganda... I'll have you know that it is illegal in the overcast empire for the government to censor or control a newspaper or TV show and the schools are controlled by various other states in the overcast empire. While we have also known you have been in serveral Facist alliances and have wanted to get rid of the democracy in the COG.

Climalite
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Climalite » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:13 am

Our troops pushed forward. They knew what Resistance was like. They had just circled and captured 45,000 Overcasti Fascists and began recruiting them. Many of the militia did not know that Climalite was on their side because of Overcasti Propaganda. Our troops now paused. A bomber soared above us. Paratroopers were seen dropping in. Many were dropped in for reinforcements. However, afterwards it started heading towards our targets with several other bombers. We knew they had been ordered to keep bombing Overcasti Military Bases and to avoid cities because of Overcasti Air Defenses. This would help our blitzkrieg as we were far deep inside The Overcast Empire now. A city was seen in the distance, but smoke covered it. We continued our speed inside The Overcast Empire.
My Personal Views

The Overcast Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overcast Empire » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:16 pm

Climalite wrote:Our troops pushed forward. They knew what Resistance was like. They had just circled and captured 45,000 Overcasti Fascists and began recruiting them. Many of the militia did not know that Climalite was on their side because of Overcasti Propaganda. Our troops now paused. A bomber soared above us. Paratroopers were seen dropping in. Many were dropped in for reinforcements. However, afterwards it started heading towards our targets with several other bombers. We knew they had been ordered to keep bombing Overcasti Military Bases and to avoid cities because of Overcasti Air Defenses. This would help our blitzkrieg as we were far deep inside The Overcast Empire now. A city was seen in the distance, but smoke covered it. We continued our speed inside The Overcast Empire.

"It appears the Leaders of the Climalite empire believe that a group of Far-right patriots to our country would betray us for an invader?! HA! Fools they are! We don't use propaganda. We use recruiting messages!" -The Former Climalitian Alliance minister.
The Smoke clouded city was Nah-rath a industrial city that was known for its pollution and its unwillingness to be under the rule of Overcastians, Marrowians, or Climalitians wishing to be independent. It was the capital of the Overcasti Red-Army when the reds were in open rebellion. It is also closely related in culture and genetics to all three nations, Blending them heavily.

The Overcast Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overcast Empire » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:22 pm

Climalite wrote:Our troops pushed forward. They knew what Resistance was like. They had just circled and captured 45,000 Overcasti Fascists and began recruiting them. Many of the militia did not know that Climalite was on their side because of Overcasti Propaganda. Our troops now paused. A bomber soared above us. Paratroopers were seen dropping in. Many were dropped in for reinforcements. However, afterwards it started heading towards our targets with several other bombers. We knew they had been ordered to keep bombing Overcasti Military Bases and to avoid cities because of Overcasti Air Defenses. This would help our blitzkrieg as we were far deep inside The Overcast Empire now. A city was seen in the distance, but smoke covered it. We continued our speed inside The Overcast Empire.

Out of the smoke covered city came a army of Men, women and children armed with Civilian weapons (which are hunting rifles nothing above .25 caliber) and some carrying military weapons. They are waving a red flag and screaming DOWN WITH THE GREY MENACE! It seems like they are Commies! They quickly engage with the Climalite soldiers who see the city causing a bloody battle that lasted only 12 hours. Despite heavy losses the communist came out on top just barely with the climalite soldiers targeting women and childern due to their ideas of women living in the house due to their ideology. The climalites are forced to retreat and, the Communist are attacked by the Overcasti army slaughtering what is left of the communist Men.
Communist deaths: 900,000
Climalite Deaths: 100,000
Overcasti deaths: 560

The Overcast Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overcast Empire » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:31 pm

-------known Rebel forces In the Overcast Empire-----
Communist (red army)- A group of people who wish for the "greys" to be destroyed utterly along with installing a communist regime in the overcast empire these are also patriotic in their own way but not as patriotic as the fascist. They also allow propaganda. 90,000 to 300,000
Democratic(white army)- People who wish for a true democracy (they aren't as aggressive as the reds or greys) members: 300,000 to 500,000
Fascist (Grey Army)- Want a True dictatorship they are also Fiercely patriotic and wish for propaganda to be established. Members: 100,000-200,000
Anarchist (black army)- They want to abolish all governments EVER highly aggressive (500,000)
Monarchist (green army)- They want a full on monarchy Highly supportive of the Emperor but not as patriotic as the Fascist or Communist not in open revolt against the Empire (300,000-700,000)
The Communist are only armed around 20% military equipment and 80% civilian
While the rest are armed with military equipment 90%-100%.

The New Telengana Rajj
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Telengana Rajj » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:06 am

The Rajj sends a mail to Climalite

To Climalite
From The NT Rajj
Encryption-High

How should we help in your fight against the evil Overcasti.How many troops would you need to aid you in this just war against unjust enemies

Yours Truly,
Visshal Rajj

OOC-Where are you guys on the map? i am in india so where would you be,asking so i know where this war is.I will ask my region to participate. :)
Political Compass
-International Warfare
-Rome's Folly

Climalite
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Climalite » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:55 am

The New Telengana Rajj wrote:The Rajj sends a mail to Climalite

To Climalite
From The NT Rajj
Encryption-High

How should we help in your fight against the evil Overcasti.How many troops would you need to aid you in this just war against unjust enemies

Yours Truly,
Visshal Rajj

OOC-Where are you guys on the map? i am in india so where would you be,asking so i know where this war is.I will ask my region to participate. :)

Send all men via paratrooper. We need to overcome Overcasti Rebellions with many men.

Special Thanks,
General Seth
My Personal Views

The Overcast Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overcast Empire » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:34 am

The New Telengana Rajj wrote:The Rajj sends a mail to Climalite

To Climalite
From The NT Rajj
Encryption-High

Yours Truly,
Visshal Rajj

I am in Western Europe and i believe climalite is in Russia somewhere.

The Overcast Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overcast Empire » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:45 am

The onyx guard (an elite army of highly trained heavily armed, and strong soldiers) arrive on the front lines these guys (armed with extremely advanced military grade equipment such as rail guns and disruption devices that completely annilate radio signals.) are extremely tough to kill much less capture. They are predicted to be a turning point in this war. (There are currently 60,000 on the front lines.)

Climalite
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Climalite » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:49 pm

Our troops strategically fooled the Overcastians. Thanks to disprutions. The Climalitean Military soon circled the Overcasti Troops along with The Onyx Guards. They were trapped with no way out. (And Overcast, Its True. God Can't even break through a encirclement of troops.) The Climalitean Forces soon began pushing inward towards more troops. Meanwhile thanks to Airborne personnel. Climalitean Elite Forces began headed to Overcast City...(not the capital). They were within 75 miles of the city. They hit the city with artillery. Then by Air Force. The plan was to starve the city by surrender and not by invasion. It seemed like Blitzkrieg was working despite Heavy Ill-Coordinated Overcasti Resistance.

Climalitean Losses: 89
Overcasti Losses(Troops and Citizens):20,478
My Personal Views

The Overcast Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overcast Empire » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm

Climalite wrote:Our troops strategically fooled the Overcastians. Thanks to disprutions. The Climalitean Military soon circled the Overcasti Troops along with The Onyx Guards. They were trapped with no way out. (And Overcast, Its True. God Can't even break through a encirclement of troops.) The Climalitean Forces soon began pushing inward towards more troops. Meanwhile thanks to Airborne personnel. Climalitean Elite Forces began headed to Overcast City...(not the capital). They were within 75 miles of the city. They hit the city with artillery. Then by Air Force. The plan was to starve the city by surrender and not by invasion. It seemed like Blitzkrieg was working despite Heavy Ill-Coordinated Overcasti Resistance.

Ummm you are mistaken about the encirclement part.... the confederates did it before.... during the civil war. I'm suprised you don't know. And if a group of south men can do it then God can do it.
Last edited by The Overcast Empire on Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Overcast Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overcast Empire » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:06 pm

Climalite wrote:Our troops strategically fooled the Overcastians. Thanks to disprutions. The Climalitean Military soon circled the Overcasti Troops along with The Onyx Guards. They were trapped with no way out. (And Overcast, Its True. God Can't even break through a encirclement of troops.) The Climalitean Forces soon began pushing inward towards more troops. Meanwhile thanks to Airborne personnel. Climalitean Elite Forces began headed to Overcast City...(not the capital). They were within 75 miles of the city. They hit the city with artillery. Then by Air Force. The plan was to starve the city by surrender and not by invasion. It seemed like Blitzkrieg was working despite Heavy Ill-Coordinated Overcasti Resistance.

Little does the foolish climalite generals know not all the onyx guard are invested on the front lines.....
50,000 Onyx guards begin flanking the unprepared climalite forces forcing about 4,000 climalite soldiers to surrender and killing 60,000 (the high death rate of the climalite soldiers is because i am assuming they are not nearly as elite or advanced as the Onyx Guards). climalite soldiers. During the climalite advance a group of the overcasti Vel'kir-Bs (airplane bombers not space ships) and a group of Mel'kir-ps (patrol airplanes) bomb them causing 14,983 climalite deaths. The Fascist who were recruited by the climalite military betrayed them and killed 3,000 climalitian soldiers.
Fascist deaths: 20,000
Overcasti deaths: 1,000
Climalite deaths: 77,983

The leader of the Overcasti Communist Party, Vladimir Venril wishes to discuss peace terms with the Climalite empire.

The New Telengana Rajj
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Telengana Rajj » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:13 am

The Rajj has begun sending paratroopers to climalite and sending supplies to climalite to aid them
in their war efforts against the Overcasti.The Rajj has also begun sending Ships towards Climalite tro attack them from sea.
Political Compass
-International Warfare
-Rome's Folly

Atsuria
Secretary

Founded: Sep 14, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Atsuria » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:47 am

Brother climalite has asked for assistance from the Fifth Empire region high command.As the Second-in-Command of the region I will gladly help out our newest member in his struggle against the decadent elements he's fighting against.
Taking note that my state has the population roughly the equivalent of the population of Earth at the moment, I'm optimistic that my intervention will end this war once and for all, with a decisive, crushing victory for the Climalitean defense forces.

My Army will begin sending troops and material to Climalite, starting at 48hrs from this message.

Assistance to Climalite:

~4 000 000 000 highly trained soldiers equipped with powered-assault armor, developed roughly 6 months ago by our bright-minded scientists.
-600 000 main battle tanks
-600 000 anti-mine tanks
-200 000 fighter craft
-200 000 bomber craft
-50 000 naval ships
-400 000 anti-air guns
-400 000 anti-tank mines
-400 000 anti-ship mines
-Enough ammo for the 4 million Atsurian soldiers + enough ammo and weapons (including anti-armor weaponry) for 2/3 of the remaining climalitean military forces

-Thousands of shipments of grain, potatoes and meat, to help the Climalitean civilians.
-Shipments of medicine and biofoam.(Biofoam seals battlewounds instantly to stop bleeding.Carried by medics)
-Techicians, repair crews, and a few dozen doctors to help keep both Climalitean and Atsurian war assets functional.

(All remaining Atsurian assistance troops are to be returned to Atsuria after the war has ended, Food and medicine can be kept)

In Brotherhood :-),

Kaiser Marcus the First, Ruler of Atsuria, Supreme Minister/Minister of Truth of Fifth Empire, Supreme Commander of Fifth Empire Military forces.

Atsuria
Secretary

Founded: Sep 14, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Atsuria » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:56 am

Naval ships and anti-ship mines to Climalite have been canceled, per rules of the war.

~Kaiser Marcus the First

The Overcast Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overcast Empire » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:21 pm

Ah... a Fascist crusade? This is....... interesting.

Climalite
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Climalite » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:11 am

Turning the Tide

The Climalitean Military gained an upper hand ever since the Aid from Atsuria. The Onyx Guard had just been beaten. And after days of Fighting Climalite seized Overcast City. It was now clear that The Overcast Empire was in deep trouble. Famine and Migration crippled The Overcast Empire and they are at war. Climalite had 896 casualties in Overcast City thanks to a day of artillery barrage. They now raced forward. 500,000 men healthy and agile ready for more. The next city was Nexleburg, a massive Air and Military base. It would be days until Climalite reached Nexleburg but victory was soon coming. Our Active Personnel thanks to Atsuria is now 16 million men. 9 million Climalitean soldiers and 3 million Telengana's as well as 4 million Atsurians. Angel Bombers continue their strikes on farms and markets, and residential areas. Also, an assasination of 3 Major Overcasti Generals was successful. Missiles have also been reported hitting Overcastia Government Buildings. 4 congressional leaders are missing. But Climalite has faced fierce resistance by Onyx Guards. Climalite troops have been diverted to Nexleburg as Climalite Elite Forces cover Onyx Guard positions.
My Personal Views

The Overcast Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overcast Empire » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:46 pm

Climalite wrote:Turning the Tide

The Climalitean Military gained an upper hand ever since the Aid from Atsuria. The Onyx Guard had just been beaten. And after days of Fighting Climalite seized Overcast City. It was now clear that The Overcast Empire was in deep trouble. Famine and Migration crippled The Overcast Empire and they are at war. Climalite had 896 casualties in Overcast City thanks to a day of artillery barrage. They now raced forward. 500,000 men healthy and agile ready for more. The next city was Nexleburg, a massive Air and Military base. It would be days until Climalite reached Nexleburg but victory was soon coming. Our Active Personnel thanks to Atsuria is now 16 million men. 9 million Climalitean soldiers and 3 million Telengana's as well as 4 million Atsurians. Angel Bombers continue their strikes on farms and markets, and residential areas. Also, an assasination of 3 Major Overcasti Generals was successful. Missiles have also been reported hitting Overcastia Government Buildings. 4 congressional leaders are missing. But Climalite has faced fierce resistance by Onyx Guards. Climalite troops have been diverted to Nexleburg as Climalite Elite Forces cover Onyx Guard positions.

While the climalite Army is distracted a group of around 40,000 Overcasti soldiers find a way into the climalite Territory and begin taking territory "with the climalite breaking the red cross's "laws" of war they no longer apply to us either" according to these soldiers so they begin to Bombard civilian assets in the climalitian territory taking a major city of Neh'rilm which was an overcasti-Immigrant city that was formed back when the Overcast Empire invaded and won a war.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents