NATION

PASSWORD

Yesterday To Die (IC) [CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Yesterday To Die (IC) [CLOSED]

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:09 pm

Intel: Intel has been discovered that Russian General Nikolai Tereshkova is currently working on a project with the approval of the Russian government to create more nuclear weapons and also new experimental weapons in case of an upcoming war. The weapons facility is currently 10 miles southwest from the town of Yerkhoyansk. As expected, military personnel will be there, in case of an attack. Soldiers currently patrolling the facility are armed with AK-47s and PSM pistols wearing heavy military winter coats. There are snipers in positions wearing winter camo gear on the hills near the weapon facility armed with Dragunov sniper rifles. Nikolai is seen in the facility wearing a heavy trench coat embedded in medals and is armed with a Nagant M1895 revolver. The main entrance to the facility is a checkpoint on the south side of the facility composed of two guards in a security booth who have radio contact with security should any suspicious activity be seen by visitors. The fences are around the facility are climbable, however can be easily seen by snipers.
The facility contains a front desk run by a military officer, the main indoor underground testing site to test out experimental weaponry, a hanger where several russian fighter jets are stored, the lab where the nuclear weapons are made with scientists wearing anti-radiation suits, and lastly the office of Nikolai Tereshkova.
Come up with your plan on what to do with the nuclear weapons, steal them, detonate them, defuse them or you can assassinate Nikolai Tereshkova which is optional.

START:

Weapons Facility
11:00 PM, Southwest from Yerkhoyansk

Nikolai Tereshkova is currently at his office, signing the usual paperwork when an officer knocks on his door. "Come in.", Nikolai replied in Russian. The officer walks in and sits on the chair opposite of Nikolai's. "Mr. Nikolai, the missile development is currently halfway done. The missile will be tested in the nuclear testing site back at Oymyakon.", the officer said in Russian. "Any messages from the higher superiors?", replied Nikolai again. "Negative.", the officer said back. After the officer left the room, Nikolai helped himself to a bottle of vodka in a mini-fridge near his desk and some cigars.
Last edited by Main Nation Ministry on Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:44 pm

Weapons Facility

Denzel peered through his high powered binoculars at the base. The upper levels of the base were in clear view from this position, as were a number of guard posts. The wind was hardly blowing, thus only a small amount of snow was being thrown around - yet it was still enough to block out the finer details of the digital binoculars higher resolution display. " What do you see? "
Denzel took the binoculars away from his face and looked over to his right. He was on top of a wooded hill over looking the base. To his right he saw what appeared to be a mound of snow. " Guards patrolling the fence perimeter, a couple of posts. Undoubtedly there are going to be at least a few snipers, but I haven't been able to spot any them. Wind is messing with my resolution. "

WIP
Last edited by Republic of the Cristo on Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Orthodox Christian, Nationalist, Reactionary, Stoic

(2 Kings 2:23-25): you won't be dissappointed

The Clockwork Cities
Envoy

Founded: Jan 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Clockwork Cities » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:01 am

Weapons Facility

A report slipped through the blackened window of an all terrain vehicle into the hands of a man in a white suit. Silently he read over the report, guards with AKs and PSM, with heavy winter equipment,. A climbable fence but snipers everywhere, with a checkpoint on the south side. Most likely access to air support and well laid out defences. Within was Nikolai Tereshkova, the man behind it all here.

"Hmph, the Ruskies have this place well set out," came a British voice from within the the vehicle, "But alas they are not worthy of witnessing the Archangels true splendour." He paused, setting the report down on the seat beside him, "I want them detonated and that man dead. We will go to the base, claim that we are lost and on the way to Yakutsk, and find a reason for us to stay long enough cause 'merry hell' so to speak. The Cult will be most pleased, and my leadership shall become unquestioned." He tapped the driver on the shoulder, "Take us down, I'll handle the speaking." With that the vehicle began to move towards the southern side of the base.
"If those who seek to prevent out glorious quest mobilise, they will have to endure the trials we did! There sanity will break before they can harm us! Their blood will paint the white snow a crimson taint! We safe here! In this land, where tyrants cannot touch!" - The First Overseer

Vulkata II
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:33 am

South Dakota
Isaac came into Wade's computer shop like he always did.

He raised his hand up to meet Wade,

"What's up Wade?" Isaac asked

"World of Warcraft, need to concentrate. Pay later" Wade said with his eyes glued on the screen and Isaac went into his old spot.

He checked for unlimited time and then went into command promt, typed into some code and he has hacked into some intel.

"Nuclear missiles?" Isaac asked typing in some more code(i rolled a 5)he hacked inside the facility and had to type a password and he was in the clear but then the computer said it was the wrong password and he was now tracked, he typed in the right password but he made sure that anyone that tries to track him would look in California.

He stole the nuclear codes and then replaced it with this codes.

Have a nice day Mr. Axelrod :}

After that he made everyone's computer that was connected to it's mainframe have either of these codes.

Please insert the 2nd disc

Windows has detected that you have pirated windows, is this true?
[Yes] [No] [Maybe]

Press Alt-F4 to fix your computer.

Press the power button to fix everything.

You have won $50,000,000 click here to claim your prize!!!

After that he stored his files in a USB pulled out some money and shut off the computer and went to Wade who was still playing WoW.

"Here you go Wade also store this for me until i want it back" Isaac said leaving the store

"Sure sure whateves" and Wade stored the USB and the cash.
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. -Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
The player is currently:Clear|Busy
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:42 pm

Vulkata II wrote:South Dakota
Isaac came into Wade's computer shop like he always did.

He raised his hand up to meet Wade,

"What's up Wade?" Isaac asked

"World of Warcraft, need to concentrate. Pay later" Wade said with his eyes glued on the screen and Isaac went into his old spot.

He checked for unlimited time and then went into command promt, typed into some code and he has hacked into some intel.

"Nuclear missiles?" Isaac asked typing in some more code(i rolled a 5)he hacked inside the facility and had to type a password and he was in the clear but then the computer said it was the wrong password and he was now tracked, he typed in the right password but he made sure that anyone that tries to track him would look in California.

He stole the nuclear codes and then replaced it with this codes.

Have a nice day Mr. Axelrod :}

After that he made everyone's computer that was connected to it's mainframe have either of these codes.

Please insert the 2nd disc

Windows has detected that you have pirated windows, is this true?
[Yes] [No] [Maybe]

Press Alt-F4 to fix your computer.

Press the power button to fix everything.

You have won $50,000,000 click here to claim your prize!!!

After that he stored his files in a USB pulled out some money and shut off the computer and went to Wade who was still playing WoW.

"Here you go Wade also store this for me until i want it back" Isaac said leaving the store

"Sure sure whateves" and Wade stored the USB and the cash.

Meanwhile back at Russia

A technician working near the mainframe was checking when a message in red came on his screen. In Russian, it said, "Mainframe breached, Identifying Location of Disruption." Alarmed, the technician ran to the head of security with an AK47 in his hands. "The mainframe has been breached!", he yelled at him in Russian in which the head of security replied back in Russian, "What!". Both ran over to the computer with the technician checking the mainframe. The codes to the nuclear missiles for the project have been stolen. What replaced the codes were messages in English, including a GIF of Nerdy from Jurassic Park saying "What's the magic word?". In an extreme panic, the head of security radioed for the General.

Nikolai was in his office, drinking his bottle of vodka when the head of security radioed him. "Our mainframe has been breached, the nuclear codes have been stolen! What do we do?!", in Russian. Extremely worried, Nikolai radioed back in Russian, "Check who's hacked the mainframe, I want that hacker found! I want you to radio the scientists to have the unfinished missiles be send to the lab back at Moscow, take the missiles to the hanger! I going to have a cargo plane heading to the facility to pick up the missiles!". In an instant, Nikolai radios Moscow to have a cargo plane send to the weapons facility. Afterwards, Nikolai in a worried state due to the current situation, makes a phone call to the Chief of the General Staff in his office.

Back at the mainframe, technicians were working furiously to figure out the culprit behind the stolen codes. They managed to get a lead from the United States at California. "You think this is a government approved attack?", questioned the head of security. "This hacker looks sorta freelance, could possibly be a hired professional.", replied the technician. "When the cargo plane comes, I having the scientists deliver the missiles to the hanger when the plane comes."

Cargo Plane Inbound to Weapons Facility

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:05 pm

Minerva Industries HQ, Berlin
Klaus Adler was in his office, sipping a cup of coffee. Adler was currently the 5th richest man in the world, with a Personal Net Worth of 48 Billion Dollars. He was the director of Minerva Tech Industries and Minerva's Military Segment, MARS Private Security, the 16th biggest company in the world, which had a revenue of 218 Billion Dollars. 935 had people everywhere, in Washington, in Moscow, in London, in Paris, hell, even in Al-Raqqa (Capital of ISIS in Syria). His phone rang, and Adler picked it up "Hallo? Das Ist Adler?" Adler said.

"Guten tag, Herr Direktor, Herr Landa will dich." The on the phone said. "Jawol, Danke Kärl, Ich geh gleich." Adler replied. Adler then pressed a button, which then closed shutters on the windows. Adler then looked under his table, where he put his hand on a hidden scanner. Suddenly, a panel popped out of the wall beside a large bookcase. Adler put in a code (it's 1871), where a scanner popped out and scanned his eye, where then a speaker popped out, where he then said: "935, Verbessern sie die menschliche bedingung."

"Spracherkennung erfolgreich, willkommen Herr Direktor Adler." A voice said. Suddenly, the bookcase moved aside, to reveal a huge steel door, that then in turn opened as well, revealing an elevator. Adler went into the elevator, where it then, automatically, moved down, and when the door opened, it revealed a huge room, with men and women in lab coats and MARS uniforms walking all around the place. Adler walked through the mass, to find Landa, the leader of MARS, by a huge computer screen.

"Well, Landa, what is it? I was enjoying mein coffee." Adler asked. "Our informants in Russia told us of a General named Nikolai Tereshkova was in charge of over seeing a facility that held nuclear warheads and components." Landa said. "And why would you want to disrupt mein break with nuclear warheads?" Adler asked. "Because we've recently had a shortage on uranium, und I need that for experiments, and those for new inventions, plus, the components will be useful." Edward Richtofen said, coming out from the shadows.

"Ah, Richtofen, finished with experimenting on POWs?" Adler asked. "1st of all, no, 2nd of all, are we going to get this scheisse or not?" Richtofen asked. "Very well, load some of those new TX Plasma Turrets, we may use them for trade, in the mean time, contact him." Adler said. A man got Adler a phone, where he was then given a piece of paper containing the General's phone number. He inserted the numbers, and started ringing. Someone picked up, and Adler spoke. "Hallo, is this Herr Tereshkova? I am Herr Adler of Minerva Tech Industries und MARS Private Security, we have heard of your assignment to some.....nuclear projects, and, we would like to trade."
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:04 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Minerva Industries HQ, Berlin
Klaus Adler was in his office, sipping a cup of coffee. Adler was currently the 5th richest man in the world, with a Personal Net Worth of 48 Billion Dollars. He was the director of Minerva Tech Industries and Minerva's Military Segment, MARS Private Security, the 16th biggest company in the world, which had a revenue of 218 Billion Dollars. 935 had people everywhere, in Washington, in Moscow, in London, in Paris, hell, even in Al-Raqqa (Capital of ISIS in Syria). His phone rang, and Adler picked it up "Hallo? Das Ist Adler?" Adler said.

"Guten tag, Herr Direktor, Herr Landa will dich." The on the phone said. "Jawol, Danke Kärl, Ich geh gleich." Adler replied. Adler then pressed a button, which then closed shutters on the windows. Adler then looked under his table, where he put his hand on a hidden scanner. Suddenly, a panel popped out of the wall beside a large bookcase. Adler put in a code (it's 1871), where a scanner popped out and scanned his eye, where then a speaker popped out, where he then said: "935, Verbessern sie die menschliche bedingung."

"Spracherkennung erfolgreich, willkommen Herr Direktor Adler." A voice said. Suddenly, the bookcase moved aside, to reveal a huge steel door, that then in turn opened as well, revealing an elevator. Adler went into the elevator, where it then, automatically, moved down, and when the door opened, it revealed a huge room, with men and women in lab coats and MARS uniforms walking all around the place. Adler walked through the mass, to find Landa, the leader of MARS, by a huge computer screen.

"Well, Landa, what is it? I was enjoying mein coffee." Adler asked. "Our informants in Russia told us of a General named Nikolai Tereshkova was in charge of over seeing a facility that held nuclear warheads and components." Landa said. "And why would you want to disrupt mein break with nuclear warheads?" Adler asked. "Because we've recently had a shortage on uranium, und I need that for experiments, and those for new inventions, plus, the components will be useful." Edward Richtofen said, coming out from the shadows.

"Ah, Richtofen, finished with experimenting on POWs?" Adler asked. "1st of all, no, 2nd of all, are we going to get this scheisse or not?" Richtofen asked. "Very well, load some of those new TX Plasma Turrets, we may use them for trade, in the mean time, contact him." Adler said. A man got Adler a phone, where he was then given a piece of paper containing the General's phone number. He inserted the numbers, and started ringing. Someone picked up, and Adler spoke. "Hallo, is this Herr Tereshkova? I am Herr Adler of Minerva Tech Industries und MARS Private Security, we have heard of your assignment to some.....nuclear projects, and, we would like to trade."

The phone rang at the front desk and a solider operating there picked it up. "Hello?", he said in Russian. "Hallo, is this Herr Tereshkova? I am Herr Adler of Minerva Tech Industries und MARS Private Security, we have heard of your assignment to some.....nuclear projects, and, we would like to trade." "MARS Private Security? We need to contact Mr. Nikolai.", the solider replied to another stationed there.

"The codes were just stolen! Someone from the United States hacked our mainframe, I already planning to send undercover troops there. No, there is no current proof it was from the US government.", Nikolai told the Chief of the General Staff through the phone. "I'm having the missiles send to Moscow for possible dismantling." There was a knock on the door. "I will be in the plane and we can have a private meeting to discuss the matter. Bye.", Nikolai hanged up the phone and answered the knock on the door. "There is a phone call from MARS Private Security, they are asking for a trade.", replied the solider in Russian. "Fine", Nikolai grabbed the phone and talked to MARS. "Hello, is this MARS? You are asking for a trade, correct?", Nikolai responded to MARS with bad English. He wasn't good speaking in English, only Russian.

RPs I do

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:08 pm

" Libra squad 19 calling base. We have reached the Weapons facility, awaiting orders. The tall, blond man with paramilitary gear stared at his hand-held radio for a response. He suddenly heard a shaky voice with a thick Arabic accent say to him over the radio," Good, make sure you get the components needed to assemble the bomb. If you return with them I will have my scientists try to assemble it. Now go!" The blond haired commander nodded and made a hand gesture to his men, ordering them to start moving towards the base. Near the entrance was a sentry with a Soviet AK-47. The commander himself tried to sneak up on the sentry and strangle him with a garrote wire.
( Rolled a two)
Last edited by Shark isle on Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:41 pm

Shark isle wrote:" Libra squad 19 calling base. We have reached the Weapons facility, awaiting orders. The tall, blond man with paramilitary gear stared at his hand-held radio for a response. He suddenly heard a shaky voice with a thick Arabic accent say to him over the radio," Good, make sure you get the components needed to assemble the bomb. If you return with them I will have my scientists try to assemble it. Now go!" The blond haired commander nodded and made a hand gesture to his men, ordering them to start moving towards the base. Near the entrance was a sentry with a Soviet AK-47. The commander himself tried to sneak up on the sentry and strangle him with a garrote wire.
( Rolled a two)

In an unlucky move, the commander tried to strangle the guard at the entrance. However, the commander managed to slip on some ice near the guard, causing him to fall on the ground. This attracted attention from the guard himself, who looks over and sees the commander and his men. "Intruders!", he yelled out loud in Russian. (I rolled a five, damn but this gives your men a turn to attack) The guard raises his right leg in the air, then stomped the commander back, crushing his spine, but not killing him. He then pulls out his AK47 and aims it at the men. (You can now roll a dice for your men to attack the guard.)
Last edited by Main Nation Ministry on Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RPs I do

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:54 pm

"Ah good, finally I make your acquaintance." Adler said, but speaking in Russian. "Don't worry, you can speak in your native tongue, I was once in a Russian Gulag for a year. So, the reason why I contacted you is because Minerva Tech Industries and MARS Private Security got a tip off from Moscow of your operations, we are interested in buying the components, and perhaps even the warheads, why we want them is none of your concern, the fact is we are willing to give you money, and more advanced weaponry....if you agree."

"Sir, we are trying to break into the frequency." A man said. (Rolls 1) Unluckily, he spills a cup of coffee, which fries both the computer and the man, and then they're on fire. "Sh*t, sorry, just a little disturbance, GET THAT HOSE! Also, we have agents everywhere, we could help you with your problems." Adler said
Last edited by The Imperial Warglorian Empire on Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:24 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:"Ah good, finally I make your acquaintance." Adler said, but speaking in Russian. "Don't worry, you can speak in your native tongue, I was once in a Russian Gulag for a year. So, the reason why I contacted you is because Minerva Tech Industries and MARS Private Security got a tip off from Moscow of your operations, we are interested in buying the components, and perhaps even the warheads, why we want them is none of your concern, the fact is we are willing to give you money, and more advanced weaponry....if you agree."

"Sir, we are trying to break into the frequency." A man said. (Rolls 1) Unluckily, he spills a cup of coffee, which fries both the computer and the man, and then they're on fire. "Sh*t, sorry, just a little disturbance, GET THAT HOSE! Also, we have agents everywhere, we could help you with your problems." Adler said

Nikolai became interested in this type of deal and replied back in Russian, "You probably interested in the warheads, but what's important is that early, we had a minor...I mean, "little" security leak. We can't sell the warheads, they are going to dismantled back at Moscow. I can give you some components, but it depends on the amount of money and this advanced weaponry you're selling. We can't make the deal at the facility, we have to make the deal at......California, yes. I have my men set up a deal location and I phone you when it's ready. I need to go through, I have a plane to catch back at Moscow."

RPs I do

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:35 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:
Shark isle wrote:" Libra squad 19 calling base. We have reached the Weapons facility, awaiting orders. The tall, blond man with paramilitary gear stared at his hand-held radio for a response. He suddenly heard a shaky voice with a thick Arabic accent say to him over the radio," Good, make sure you get the components needed to assemble the bomb. If you return with them I will have my scientists try to assemble it. Now go!" The blond haired commander nodded and made a hand gesture to his men, ordering them to start moving towards the base. Near the entrance was a sentry with a Soviet AK-47. The commander himself tried to sneak up on the sentry and strangle him with a garrote wire.
( Rolled a two)

In an unlucky move, the commander tried to strangle the guard at the entrance. However, the commander managed to slip on some ice near the guard, causing him to fall on the ground. This attracted attention from the guard himself, who looks over and sees the commander and his men. "Intruders!", he yelled out loud in Russian. (I rolled a five, damn but this gives your men a turn to attack) The guard raises his right leg in the air, then stomped the commander back, crushing his spine, but not killing him. He then pulls out his AK47 and aims it at the men. (You can now roll a dice for your men to attack the guard.)

One of the other men, a younger looking recruit, pulls out a silenced pistol and tries to shoot the guard with it.
( Rolled a four)

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:52 pm

Shark isle wrote:

One of the other men, a younger looking recruit, pulls out a silenced pistol and tries to shoot the guard with it.
( Rolled a four)

The bullet from the silenced pistol hits the guard around the stomach, however the guard is still alive and prepares to fire at the group. (Rolled a three) The guard fires his AK47, but only the bullets only do little harm. The bullets either missed or managed to shoot the guns out of the commander's men. This gives the commander's men another try to attack the guard.

Meanwhile,

A large cargo plane arrives and lands on the runway to the facility. "The plane has arrived, move the nuclear weapons in the plane! Take the compartments in a truck away from the facility.", Nikolai said to the head of security in Russian. A sniper managed to get a hold on the radio, "Sir, there appears to be a confrontation at the entrance!". "Just get the materials out of the facility, it's too dangerous here!" The Head of Security was ordering scientists to carry the nuclear warheads packed in lead-lined cases which required the help of some soldiers. The cargo plane is currently waiting for the cargo plane to arrive.

RPs I do

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:09 pm

Shark isle wrote:One of the other men, a younger looking recruit, pulls out a silenced pistol and tries to shoot the guard with it.
( Rolled a four)

The bullet from the silenced pistol hits the guard around the stomach, however the guard is still alive and prepares to fire at the group. (Rolled a three) The guard fires his AK47, but only the bullets only do little harm. The bullets either missed or managed to shoot the guns out of the commander's men. This gives the commander's men another try to attack the guard.

Meanwhile,

A large cargo plane arrives and lands on the runway to the facility. "The plane has arrived, move the nuclear weapons in the plane! Take the compartments in a truck away from the facility.", Nikolai said to the head of security in Russian. A sniper managed to get a hold on the radio, "Sir, there appears to be a confrontation at the entrance!". "Just get the materials out of the facility, it's too dangerous here!" The Head of Security was ordering scientists to carry the nuclear warheads packed in lead-lined cases which required the help of some soldiers. The cargo plane is currently waiting for the cargo plane to arrive.

The same man who shot the guard said to his companions," Hurry up and take him out!" Suddenly, a tall trooper ran up and tried to punch the guard.
" Rolled a one"

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:29 pm

Shark isle wrote:

Meanwhile,

The same man who shot the guard said to his companions," Hurry up and take him out!" Suddenly, a tall trooper ran up and tried to punch the guard.
" Rolled a one"

The tall trooper tries to punch the guard, but the guard sidesteps at the last second, resulting in the tall trooper slipping on ice and falling face first into the ground and managed to knock himself out. "Come on! I shoot you all!", the guard yelled in Russian. He then raises his AK47 again and aims at the commander's men. (rolled a two) Unfortunately, the guard missed while firing, shooting no one at all.

Back at the facility, the scientists have managed to load one crate of nuclear weapons in the plane while the Head of Security is shouting orders to hurry up.

RPs I do

Kinky Bastards
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kinky Bastards » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:22 am

Weapons Facility
11:05 PM, Southwest from Yerkhoyansk

"Seems we got company", Death Adder said as he was lying in the snow, looking at the commotion down by the main entrance on the south of the base. He was wearing a white overall, just like his two comrades, which made him practically invicible up there on the ridge. Beneath the overall, he, again just as his colleagues, was wearing a U.S. Marine's uniform, a dog tag identifying him as Colonel Hank Miller, and even some chewing gum and a deck of baseball cards, to make it more authentic. The three Deadly Vipers were to play some theater for the Russians. They were to kill General Tereshkov and make it seem like an American deed, thus increasing tensions between the two countries and bring them closer to war. That was the first part. The second part was to, if possible, manage to steal components of the bomb. They could then either be sold, or be used by Millia Serpentium to make their own bomb, whichever would suit the organization best at the time.

"Does that really change anything, Colonel?" Blue Krait asked, with a smirk as she pronounced the word "colonel". She had her own role too of course. Major Priscilla Rubio.

"No, One-Eye, it doesn't. Get your gear ready", Death Adder answered her, and got up from where he was lying. He adjusted his M16, because they all had American weapons as well, got up on his snowmobile, and looked at Coastal Taipan, the third member of the squad. "You too, O'Hara", he said, smirking as well, now with a perfect Dallas accent. In response, Coastal Taipan, or "Captain Lauren O'Hara" as her identification said, grinned and got up on her snowmobile as well. The three of them started their engines, and went down to the base. Reaching it, they aimed their automatic weapons at the guards, and fired. (I rolled a six) The Russians fell down dead, and the Vipers drove inside, ignoring the men from Libra. For this operation, some witnesses would be good, and if those guys had their own plans, well, even better. The more the attack could be blamed on the Americans, the better for Millia Serpentium.

They left the snowmobiles and ran towards the main building, quickly to avoid snipers. Now all that they had to do, was to sneak in.

The Clockwork Cities
Envoy

Founded: Jan 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Clockwork Cities » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:27 am

The vehicle pulled up to the one entrance of the base. Lucifer sat in silence, waiting for one of the guards to approach the vehicle, he would speak to whoever was present and deal with this quickly. He needed to get inside, and he needed to see that his plans went through as expected.

The Archangel Project Society HQ, Shanghai

"Brothers, welcome, welcome. I have great news from Lucifer," spoke a man in white robes to a set of men clad the same as him, "He has reached the military base that houses the Russian nuclear weapons." A small set of applause came from the others before the speaker spoke again, "Soon he shall remove them from the Archangel's vision as was destined. Please, drink to his honour." He raised a chalice of white wine, in which the others did. Collectively they drank.

"ab antiquo archangelus, a caelo usque ad centrum, ad victoriam !" Came across as a chant from the council of cultists before the chalice was set down. With a deeper meeting carrying on relating to project itself. Stuff Lucifer would find out upon his return.
"If those who seek to prevent out glorious quest mobilise, they will have to endure the trials we did! There sanity will break before they can harm us! Their blood will paint the white snow a crimson taint! We safe here! In this land, where tyrants cannot touch!" - The First Overseer

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:23 am

Shark isle wrote:The same man who shot the guard said to his companions," Hurry up and take him out!" Suddenly, a tall trooper ran up and tried to punch the guard.
" Rolled a one"

The tall trooper tries to punch the guard, but the guard sidesteps at the last second, resulting in the tall trooper slipping on ice and falling face first into the ground and managed to knock himself out. "Come on! I shoot you all!", the guard yelled in Russian. He then raises his AK47 again and aims at the commander's men. (rolled a two) Unfortunately, the guard missed while firing, shooting no one at all.

Back at the facility, the scientists have managed to load one crate of nuclear weapons in the plane while the Head of Security is shouting orders to hurry up.

Another trooper suddenly pulls out his sidearm and fires at the soldier. The trooper hit the soldier in the arm.( I rolled a three). During this, two more troopers try to help the tall one up.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:42 pm

Shark isle wrote:

Another trooper suddenly pulls out his sidearm and fires at the soldier. The trooper hit the soldier in the arm.( I rolled a three). During this, two more troopers try to help the tall one up.

Kinky Bastards wrote:Weapons Facility
11:05 PM, Southwest from Yerkhoyansk

"Seems we got company", Death Adder said as he was lying in the snow, looking at the commotion down by the main entrance on the south of the base. He was wearing a white overall, just like his two comrades, which made him practically invicible up there on the ridge. Beneath the overall, he, again just as his colleagues, was wearing a U.S. Marine's uniform, a dog tag identifying him as Colonel Hank Miller, and even some chewing gum and a deck of baseball cards, to make it more authentic. The three Deadly Vipers were to play some theater for the Russians. They were to kill General Tereshkov and make it seem like an American deed, thus increasing tensions between the two countries and bring them closer to war. That was the first part. The second part was to, if possible, manage to steal components of the bomb. They could then either be sold, or be used by Millia Serpentium to make their own bomb, whichever would suit the organization best at the time.

"Does that really change anything, Colonel?" Blue Krait asked, with a smirk as she pronounced the word "colonel". She had her own role too of course. Major Priscilla Rubio.

"No, One-Eye, it doesn't. Get your gear ready", Death Adder answered her, and got up from where he was lying. He adjusted his M16, because they all had American weapons as well, got up on his snowmobile, and looked at Coastal Taipan, the third member of the squad. "You too, O'Hara", he said, smirking as well, now with a perfect Dallas accent. In response, Coastal Taipan, or "Captain Lauren O'Hara" as her identification said, grinned and got up on her snowmobile as well. The three of them started their engines, and went down to the base. Reaching it, they aimed their automatic weapons at the guards, and fired. (I rolled a six) The Russians fell down dead, and the Vipers drove inside, ignoring the men from Libra. For this operation, some witnesses would be good, and if those guys had their own plans, well, even better. The more the attack could be blamed on the Americans, the better for Millia Serpentium.

They left the snowmobiles and ran towards the main building, quickly to avoid snipers. Now all that they had to do, was to sneak in.

The Clockwork Cities wrote:The vehicle pulled up to the one entrance of the base. Lucifer sat in silence, waiting for one of the guards to approach the vehicle, he would speak to whoever was present and deal with this quickly. He needed to get inside, and he needed to see that his plans went through as expected.

The Archangel Project Society HQ, Shanghai

"Brothers, welcome, welcome. I have great news from Lucifer," spoke a man in white robes to a set of men clad the same as him, "He has reached the military base that houses the Russian nuclear weapons." A small set of applause came from the others before the speaker spoke again, "Soon he shall remove them from the Archangel's vision as was destined. Please, drink to his honour." He raised a chalice of white wine, in which the others did. Collectively they drank.

"ab antiquo archangelus, a caelo usque ad centrum, ad victoriam !" Came across as a chant from the council of cultists before the chalice was set down. With a deeper meeting carrying on relating to project itself. Stuff Lucifer would find out upon his return.

In the complete chaos that happened at the front entrance, it gotten worse. The Millia Serpentium came in, guns blazing on snowmobiles, killing the guard, but not the commander's men. A group of Russian soldiers rush to the front to stop the terrorists, but they were quickly killed and ripped to shreds by bullets. The Archangel Project Society, meanwhile, didn't need to ask for the guard at the entrance, because there was a massacre of Russian soldiers at the entrance. The Libra group were unharmed in the attack, as they were not targeted by the terrorists wearing US military uniforms.

A sniper from the southern hill witnessed the whole ordeal. "The situation gotten worse, sound the alarm!", he yelled in his walkie-talkie in Russian. The alarm was sounded by the sniper's orders, in which the alarm was heard all over the base. Everyone was on edge as Nikolai demanded to get all the crates in the cargo plane. "I'm getting in the plane, it's where it's safe.", he said to the Head of Security. Nikolai got in the cargo plane while soldiers were furiously demanding that all missiles be in the plane at the hangar.

Cargo Plane: 50% Ready

RPs I do

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:06 pm

The Libra Squad, taking advantage of the death's of the guards, started to file into the base. As they marched through, they kept an eye out for soldiers and any other dangers. One of the squad members suddenly said," Remember, we are hear for the components!" The men nodded and started to head toward the place where the parts were being loaded into the plane.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:11 pm

Shark isle wrote:The Libra Squad, taking advantage of the death's of the guards, started to file into the base. As they marched through, they kept an eye out for soldiers and any other dangers. One of the squad members suddenly said," Remember, we are hear for the components!" The men nodded and started to head toward the place where the parts were being loaded into the plane.

At the hanger, the 2nd to last crate was loaded into the plane, but the Libra Squad were about to enter the hanger. "Get the components loaded into the truck, I'm leaving with the nukes by plane!", shouted Nikolai in Russian at his soldiers. The soldiers positioned themselves at the hangar doors, waiting to fire at anyone who comes into view. At a small depot and garage near the hangar, the components were loaded into an army truck while the Head of Security was telling the driver accomplished with a solder armed with a PKM that is sitting at the passenger's seat to drive full speed at the entrance and simply ram any intruders or attackers.

Cargo Plane: 75%
Army Truck: Driving off when plane leaves.

RPs I do

Free Rhenish States
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Rhenish States » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:49 am

CIA Headquarters, Langley, Virginia. A few days ago

Aiden was in his boss´s office to hear the briefing directly from his boss, something that doesn´t happen very often. He came over and saluted him.

"Alright Raines, we've just received information that a Russian general is working on creation of new nuclear weapons with the approval of the Russian government."
Martin Schulenberg, Aiden's boss said before being interrupted by Aiden.

"Is that it? With all due respect, sir, can't this be resolved in a diplomatic way?"
Aiden asked, frustrated because their last assignment in South America was canceled and they had to go all the way back to Langley to hear this.

"No, I'm afraid not. You could learn that there is more to this, if only you could listen..."
Martin said, ignoring his frustrated attitude. "There's a high risk that these nuclear weapons might be stolen from the Russians, and we can't allow terrorists to obtain such power. I'm sending you, Raines, Evgeniy, Pfälzer and Gallagher and three others to make sure nothing happens to it."

"Yes, sir!"
Aiden answered

"Remember, this mission does not exist. You represent the American government, so if anything happens, we will deny everything. You're on your own, no help, no friendly troops in the area. Gear up, your plane to Siberia is ready. Your friends and equipment are already there. Good luck."
Martin said as he finished.

"Understood"
Aiden answered as he saluted and ran to the plane to meet up with his team.

Weapons Facility

Raines's squad waited in a hidden position to the east of the main entrace, staying behind the rocks while their sniper was scouting the area. All four members of the squad wore U.S ranger uniforms without identification marks, their weapons were also silenced. Uncle Sam supplied them well.
"Damn, I knew Russia is cold, but I didn't think it would be that cold" Gallagher said, complaining.

"I've lived half of my life here, Chris, would you believe it?"
Kantemirov answered, teasing him, his Russian accent could barely be noticed, if at all

"Will you ever stop complaining? I never thought I'd see a ranger so fricking whiny" Commander Raines said in a commanding tone.

"Can you three shut up? I'm busy."
Pfälzer said as he was looking through his MK11's scope. "What the?" He asked, his voice sounded as if he were surprised. "Aiden, are you sure we ARE the only U.S unit involved in this operation?" Pfälzer asked

"I'm pretty damn sure, Frederick. Why are you even asking?"
Raines answered.

"Maybe you better see for yourself?"
Pfälzer said.

Raines took his binocular and lay next to Pfälzer as he looked exactly where Pfälzer pointed out at.

"See these jarheads there? Yeah, I know, I'm surprised myself."
Pfälzer said.

"Oh my God, they look ridiculous in that uniform. "
Raines said, giggling"

"All the more reasons why I don't think they're even Americans, let alone soldiers. Probably one of these terrorists Martin droned on about."
Pfälzer said in his monotone voice.

"What are these 3 marines doing here? Wait, they're shooting the Russians."
Raines said, surprised.

"I think I'm going to lend the Ruskies a hand, I think Gene would appreciate it"
Pfälzer said.

"Funny"
Kantemirov answered.

"Just not too hard."
Raines answered

"Goodbye."
Pfälzer said as he shot one of the alleged marines. (I rolled a 4)

"Quickly, move out. We need to get to the WMD before them" Raines said as he ordered the squad to move out to the main entrance, they moved as careful and sneaky as they could, switching from one cover to another."
Last edited by Free Rhenish States on Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
I don't care about the opinions of people I don't even think about. Est-ce que tu comprends? Ça m'est égal.
Wer in einem gewissen Alter nicht merkt, dass er hauptsächlich von Idioten umgeben ist, merkt es aus einem gewissen Grunde nicht. - Kurt Götz
TGs are welcome, I don't bite at all... Or so do I think.
Быть русским значит быть святым, расистом, экстремистом, жидобоем, и мишенью стать для всех исчадий зла.
I am not trillingual, I am sexlingual.
The undisputed Führer of all Germans on Nationstates. Know your leader!
!I believe in the white race!

Kinky Bastards
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kinky Bastards » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:39 pm

The three Vipers, disguised as Americans, continued into the tunnel. They kept their assault rifles ready, and moved quickly while keeping their eyes open in case of more guards or other Russians. Coastal Taipan took the lead, then Blue Krait followed, and lastly Death Adder, who kept watch backwards, in case enemies would come from that direction. So far, everything went smoothly.

"Colonel!" Coastal Taipan whispered. "I think I hear a truck coming!" Her American accent was flawless.
"Towards the wall and advance", Death Adder ordered in response. He too played his part perfectly. The three of them were of the same rank, but for the sake of this charade, he was the leader this time.

The Vipers pressed themselves towards the wall in order to not get in the way of the truck, who still couldn't be seen but only heard, and kept moving forward rapidly with their weapons ready.

"AARGHH!!!" Death Adder suddenly exclaimed in pain and fell forwards, but managed to stay standing up. His friends turned around to see what had happened. "I've been shot!" he said with a grimace. A red stain of blood had began to spread on the right shoulder of his white overall, where the bullet had entered.

Blue Krait quickly raised her M16 and looked to from where they'd came, but couldn't see the shooter. Coastal Taipan grabbed Death Adder by his healthy shoulder and hurried to get him away. Blue Krait followed, covering their backs. She fired a few rounds to keep whoever it was crouching, so that they could get away without anything more happening.

The three assassins turned around a corner in the tunnel, where they had protection. The sound if the truck had gotten louder, and the driver had surely heard their gunshots, but it couldn't be helped. The "colonel's" wound needed to be taken care off. Silently, they sat down. No words were needed, they all knew the procedure. With the help of Blue Krait, Coastal Taipan managed to stop the bleeding and bandage the wound. It would have to due, they had neither the time or the equipment to operate properly.

"Sir, can you continue?" the Taiwanese killer asked Death Adder. He nodded, and the two women helped him get up on his feet. Then they continued in the only direction they could: Forward, further into the facility.
Last edited by Kinky Bastards on Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Free Rhenish States
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Rhenish States » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:35 pm

A marine, two rangers and a Russian-American spy, all wearing the U.S ranger uniform without identification marks followed up the "weird jarheads" sneakily, keeping a safe distance, while observing them at the same time. They expected the vipers to do the dirty job of clearing their way off the Russians, while not engaging themselves. Raines, Kantemirov and Gallagher were armed with silenced M4a1 assault rifles, Pfälzer was armed with an Mk11 sniper rifle, while also carrying an M4a1 on his back. They didn´t engage the marines, but they were ready in case if they´d notice them.
I don't care about the opinions of people I don't even think about. Est-ce que tu comprends? Ça m'est égal.
Wer in einem gewissen Alter nicht merkt, dass er hauptsächlich von Idioten umgeben ist, merkt es aus einem gewissen Grunde nicht. - Kurt Götz
TGs are welcome, I don't bite at all... Or so do I think.
Быть русским значит быть святым, расистом, экстремистом, жидобоем, и мишенью стать для всех исчадий зла.
I am not trillingual, I am sexlingual.
The undisputed Führer of all Germans on Nationstates. Know your leader!
!I believe in the white race!

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:07 pm

"Get this thing airborne!", yelled Nikolai at the pilot of the cargo plane. The cargo has all been delivered in the plane, now it's time to take off. The cargo plane starts it's engines and it slowly moves out of the hanger towards the runway. Meanwhile, the truck containing the components have left the garage and is speeding down the tunnel towards the main entrance. The soldier armed with the PKM at the passanger seat was getting ready to shoot anyone who was in the truck's path.

RPs I do

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse