NATION

PASSWORD

Everlasting Bond (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Silverakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Everlasting Bond (IC)

Postby Silverakia » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:51 pm

Bathed by the afternoon sun's glistening golden rays, surface sparkling like the facets of a sapphire pure, enswathing the great expanse of sea that stretched on far past the horizon. Gossamer gusts of salt-sprinkled wind, so gentle as only to bear a delicate fluttering of leaves within their embrace, swirled and danced the ephemeral tack of innumerable partners intransigent. Peaks and troughs of effervescent blue crested and churned along the great azure swath, breaking upon the pristine shoreline beneath the climactic auspices of San Francesca's lofty silver spires.

A pier jutted out into the azure serenity of the bay, the slate-gray sweep mooring on its westward face the elegance of the cruise ship Symphony. Composed of great alabaster curves looming majestically from the glittering cerulean, bound in in its voids by vast swaths of plate glass ever-so-slightly tinted a tranquil aquamarine, the gigantic seacraft was notable in its graceful, sophisticated design, encapsulating within its shell all the extravagances expected of a wedding between two sovereigns. A grand atrial ballroom and banquet hall dominated the rear portion of the ship, sumptuous hotel suites were stacked along the perimeter, a complex of shops and restaurants wove through the interior, a sweeping auditorium lay within its prow, a botanical garden carved as a verdant tract of greenery, and an intricate series of swimming pools and hot tubs crowned it all off with a grandiose flourish. All such lavishly constructed accommodations compressed into a motile platform, the Symphony had no equal in its worthiness in hosting a marriage between such an eminent two as Avraek and Sylveah, of which were a lovely couple.

Amelia, the President of the Allied States of Silverakia, was at the hair salon; a place that she would normall never go. But of course, this occasion was different, as it was two of her closest friends and allies' wedding. As she walked to her luxurious onyx sportscar, Amelia assured herself that she had to look the absolute best for the wedding. Retrieving a handheld mirror from her crimson leather purse, Amelia glanced at her haircut and makeover, hoping that she looked presentable, and beautiful enough for this occasion. To her delight, she looked absolutely perfect! Soft auburn wavy locks of hair framed her face, and bangs obscured her right eye, somewhat reminding her of a sheepdog. As Amelia touched her own hair, she sighed, as it felt rather plush and soft. To her displeasure, the irritating ahoge that she had on the side of her head was still present.

'Oh well,' she thought. 'Best not to think so negatively over such petty things. It's a special time, after all!'

Then, Amelia checked her dress to see if there were any stains on it. Of course, there weren't any. She smiled.

Turning the car key rather forcefully, Amelia listened to the humming of the car's engines. As she drived through the rather-calm and quiet traffic, Amelia finally arrived at the dock, where numerous cruise ships, sailboats, and motor boats are parked.

'Gary, gary, gary... oh! There it is!'

Indeed, the magnificent Symphony was there in all its glory, looming over around a dozen ships. As Amelia boarded the cruise ship, she made herself comfortable on a white deck chair, and waited for the guests and the wedding staff to arrive. Amelia, feeling rather nervous all of a sudden, checked her plain black digital watch.

'4:50,' she thought, and sighed in relief. 'I'm not late.'

4:00pm—Invite the guests (for example, you, the receiver of this schedule).
4:10pm—Prepare clothing, hair, and vehicle transport.
4:50pm—The host of the party will arrive at the cruise ship dock, and board the Symphony.
5:00pm—The wedding staff and the vendors board the Symphony.
5:10pm—Choir arrives and starts playing various music tunes.
5:30pm—The guests and the couple board the Symphony.
6:00pm—The priest arrives.
6:45pm—The wedding ceremony starts, and the priest says the wedding vows.
7:00pm—The ceremony ends, and the guests drink cocktails and chat with each other.
8:00pm—The guests eat dinner.
8:40pm—The cake and other desserts are served.
8:55pm—You may either go to the swimming pool, waterslide, and hot tub units, or attend the dance at the ballroom.

NOTE: You must be an invited person to actually post here. You must also be a person, of whom was invited and accepted, in the Bound in Soul OOC. When posting, use at least FIVE sentences. I will not tolerate one-liners.
Last edited by Silverakia on Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:11 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Genderfluid pansexual eccentric nerdy idiotic Asian-American citizen who is the Child of Cthulhu, secretly Merlin, in the mafia, is a werewolf, being a Pastafarian, and awesomer then you. I'm also your resident idiota!
Mistooken for the French Counter: Over 9000 33
DEFCON: [3]
Reason: War has greatly disappated.

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:03 pm

Avraek, being the groom - or at least the equivalent of groom - was already there before anyone else. He had to get prepared, after all. Avraek was inside his room, getting clothed. The clothes he picked was a classic Dalviric tuxedo. The tuxedo was black, with a single blue stripe across each extremity, leading up to a central orb on the chest. The orb and the strips glowed a slight ethereal blue, due to the plasma inside every stripe - apparently those were containers.

"Dear brother, this must really be a momentous occasion for you. Especially if you weren't willing to perform a Soulbind with Atrissa."

The voice behind him belonged to a rather attractive young woman, in her 20s. She had long red hair, generous assets, and grayish-red eyes. The woman was wearing a long dress, which had no sleeves. Instead, she was wearing gloves that went up to her elbows. The dress was slightly revealing of the chest area, but it had a rather royal look to it, and aside from her front, was perfectly appropriate for her position. This was Brianna Kèlmythràn, Avraek's step-sister.

Avraek began grooming his hair back, speaking while he did so.
"I loved Atrissa, but Sylveah? Sylveah is more than I could ever hope for."

Avraek, once he was done combing back his hair, began puttin on his pants. Once he put them on and zipped them up, he walked out of his room to meet up with the High Priest named Xavalíer, as well as his soon-to-be Soulbound.
Last edited by Dalviric UIA on Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The one guy on NationStates who jokes about everything from games to the Holocaust if allowed to.

Free Renewed Imperial Germany

Also called "dude bro" by feminists.

Fascistisk Cuba
Secretary

Founded: Jun 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascistisk Cuba » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:53 pm

Fascistisk Chancellor Trygstad stepped out of the heavy helicopter that she had arrived in, hair blowing in the wind as the machine took off. Trygstad was dressed in a lighter variant of her normal Chancellor's uniform, a soft grey tunic and trousers with deep purple lining. She was wearing her Kryss Av Ære around her neck, and the woman's hair looked particularly more combed than usual. She spun on the spot, waiting for her companion to hand her the peaked cap that completed her uniform.

"Are you sure you didn't want to wear a dress or something? This is a wedding, not a rally." asked her subordinate, a soldier named Ivan Tolsk. The Chancellor looked down at her uniform, and scoffed. "I am the Chancellor of the Fascistisk State, representative of the government and the people. I must maintain the appearance of such a position wherever I go, you silly goose. Why? Do you think Aardv- Avraek, do you think Avraek will mind?"

Oversersjant Tolsk shrugged. "I've never been to a foreign wedding, but I'm sure it'll be fine. The uniform suits you, Chancellor." He wore a uniform much like the Chancellor, but without such a prestigious medal around his neck. The lining on his own clothing was crimson, identifying him as a member of the Sjokk Korps.

Trygstad nodded, pleased with his compliment. "Alright then, we better get to the event now. Fascistisk citizens are never late." With that, the two Scandinavians made their way to the Symphony, boarding and waiting on the deck for direction.

Neonymphonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 26, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Neonymphonia » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:38 pm

NEONYMPHONIA
Aphroarch Sylveah
The Nereid, San Francesca Docks

Indolis paced restlessly back and forth across the bioweave floor, pearly-white teeth grating like grindstones upon one another, stringy slate bangs swishing with every jerk, and eerie powder-blue eyes jittering erratically in their sockets. A bout of vexation, so common an affliction for the obsessively assiduous Imaginer, had struck at a rather inauspicious moment. Before the Iris Councillor sat Aphroarch Sylveah, half-dressed and tried on patience.

"Oh, no, no, this is all wrong! Wrong! Aaaarghh! And at such a moment as well!"

Sylveah, now slightly irate at having had to bear witness to her tailor's fussiness for what had now run into an entire hour, stowed her annoyance and attempted to console the fretting Imaginer.

"Indolis, please! I beg of you, do not let trepidation enswallow your heart. This dress, it is one of the most beautiful you have ever made. One of your greatest works to date. Grasp my thoughts, caress my emotions, know that what I state is true. Now, I do sincerely plead that we finish, lest I miss my own wedding."

The placating essence of Sylveah's stream of consciousness soothed the febrile Councillor's apprehension, returning to the Imaginer a state of serenity and focus sorely needed.

"Right, of course. I apologize, My Lady. It is only that I wish this dress to embody perfection, as you deserve nothing less. But you are right. What is done is done. Now, before you disembark..."

Indolis inhaled deeply, eyes flickering shut. A tranquil exhalation coupled with a slow sweep of the arm set the amethystine nodes of Sylveah's dress alight, sending a flurry of crystal violet, silver glimmer, and alabaster swath winding around her body. Argent modules engraved with symbols and embossed with gemstones collided and fused across ribbons of ivory satin and snowy chiffon, whole bolts of silken fabric warping and folding unto themselves, compressing and compacting one dress into another entire. What remained after the kinetic whirl subsided consisted of a twofold arrangement; a long-sleeved ivory top asymmetrically adorned with minimalist floral constructs and cropped around the abdomen, and a fluvial satin skirt slitted on either side and wrapped around the hips by loose ribbon loops. Glinting metallic accents ornamented both halves, transient links between them subtly betraying an ulterior form.

"Ahh, yes. My sincerest gratitude, Indolis, for this wonderful dress. Now, we must disembark. Collect your acolytes, and ensure they are prepared for the show."
Last edited by Neonymphonia on Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liked my factbook before? Well, then check out just how much better the new one is.

Proud member of Novaluna One, and proud partner-in-crime with Vistora

Haja-Mishu wrote:“She’s a real life sex wizard”

Fiscis
Diplomat

Founded: May 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Fiscis » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:41 am

Bucharest, Fiscis

"It's been a long time since I've been to a wedding." Floarea Vianu said to her secretary as she fixed her ear rings.

"Madam, are you not going to wear your normal dress? It's a formal occasion, you should wear something specia-" the secretary was cut off.

"If I should wear something special and I wear the dress normally then the dress wouldn't be special would it?" interrupted the dictator. "I'm pretty damn sure a military uniform is formal, but if you must insist that I wear something more suited to a wedding."

"My apologies Madam. It wasn't my place to say."

The door to the room opened and a man poked his head in, saying, "Madam the plane awaits your arrival." before leaving.

"I'm aware of that, thank you." responded an increasingly frustrated Floarea as she struggled to put the ear ring on with her shaky hand. "There, got you." she said as she finally got it. "Now I need to change out of this uniform. Wonderful."

It was indeed an odd sight. To see a woman in a black dress exiting a plane followed by a few men in dark suits (presumably some kind of security) followed by a surprisingly large amount of dancers in Nazi style uniforms. They were all looking around, as if searching for where the wedding was to be.

And, after quite a while, Conducător Floarea Vianu finally arrived. She was lucky they flew early, else she might have been late. She appeared to be alone, wearing her typical dress and hairstyle. She did see two others waiting on the deck. Rather than introduce herself she just looked at Trygstad's attire and regretted not wearing her own military uniform.

The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster
Minister

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:20 am

Fascistisk Cuba wrote:Fascistisk Chancellor Trygstad stepped out of the heavy helicopter that she had arrived in, hair blowing in the wind as the machine took off. Trygstad was dressed in a lighter variant of her normal Chancellor's uniform, a soft grey tunic and trousers with deep purple lining. She was wearing her Kryss Av Ære around her neck, and the woman's hair looked particularly more combed than usual. She spun on the spot, waiting for her companion to hand her the peaked cap that completed her uniform.

"Are you sure you didn't want to wear a dress or something? This is a wedding, not a rally." asked her subordinate, a soldier named Ivan Tolsk. The Chancellor looked down at her uniform, and scoffed. "I am the Chancellor of the Fascistisk State, representative of the government and the people. I must maintain the appearance of such a position wherever I go, you silly goose. Why? Do you think Aardv- Avraek, do you think Avraek will mind?"

Oversersjant Tolsk shrugged. "I've never been to a foreign wedding, but I'm sure it'll be fine. The uniform suits you, Chancellor." He wore a uniform much like the Chancellor, but without such a prestigious medal around his neck. The lining on his own clothing was crimson, identifying him as a member of the Sjokk Korps.

Trygstad nodded, pleased with his compliment. "Alright then, we better get to the event now. Fascistisk citizens are never late." With that, the two Scandinavians made their way to the Symphony, boarding and waiting on the deck for direction.

With a flash of light and a BAMF of air displacement, the Spaghettian party arrived square on the deck of the ship, in their best wedding finery (The President, Will, Executor), with the President carrying a small, flat, square package.

They looked around for a moment, then spotted Rakel and Tolsk, waved, and walked over to them.
"Hey, Rakel!" the President said excitedly. "What's with the uniform? Come on, it's a wedding for two of our friends. You should wear something more...you know...not army-like?" He sighed. "Ah well...so, we're here early, right? I wanted to see Amelia before she got caught up in preparations. You seen her around?"
WE ARE NOT SAPIENT SPAGHETTI

Do not mistake me for a contributor to your political threads. I have come solely to mock.
Tsaraine wrote:Nazis aren't known for their smarts. You don't adhere to an ideology that got flattened under a T-34 in 1945 if you're full of sparks and opportunities in life.
Caelestiam wrote:...wait,
Are we seriously in a dick measuring contest over who has the right to declare law by virtue of the most innocent dead?
Sounds horrible and insensitive.
Proceed.
Ethel mermania wrote:
The Emerald Dawn wrote:One does not simply own one's own body. Not when the GOP can shove its trunk up inside you.

It will be yuge, and you will like it.

UIJ
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2014
Libertarian Police State

Postby UIJ » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:12 am

Satan was in his strangely small home, and having been his day off, he slept in. To 3:30.
He was quickly trying to sow his old Tuxedo together in time, it was for the most part a normal fancy black tux, besides the military metals and stuff on it, most of which he took off, the only thing on it was his rank on each shoulder.

"Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshtishit, Oh. Well there we go..."

Satan quickly took a shower, pet his cats, dressed, pet his cats, ate, pet his cats, grabbed the gift as is formal for these boring beautiful events then left for the Capital airport in his smokin' Delorean.
Once there he hopped in a helicopter and got going.
Satan's helicopter landed near everyone else, and he hopped out, and walked over to the others holding the rectangular gift with an iron grip as the helicopter took off, not throwing up to much wind, but just enough.

"Please tell me I'm either not late or too late."
I am tired of summies :alas:
Pro: you reading my lore and getting kinda sad, maybe a lil glum, then seeing the Hooshers and getting a lil happy, ☣️☢️☣️

Anti: anyone under the age of 20, summies, generic boring nations, super tryhard edgelord nations, NSG, NSGers (all of them)

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:43 am

UIJ wrote:Satan was in his strangely small home, and having been his day off, he slept in. To 3:30.
He was quickly trying to sow his old Tuxedo together in time, it was for the most part a normal fancy black tux, besides the military metals and stuff on it, most of which he took off, the only thing on it was his rank on each shoulder.

"Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshtishit, Oh. Well there we go..."

Satan quickly took a shower, pet his cats, dressed, pet his cats, ate, pet his cats, grabbed the gift as is formal for these boring beautiful events then left for the Capital airport in his smokin' Delorean.
Satan's helicopter landed near everyone else, and he hopped out, and walked over to the others holding the rectangular gift with an iron grip as the helicopter took off, not throwing up to much wind, but just enough.

The President turns to him. "Nah, you're good. We're actually supposed to start arriving around 40 minutes from now, but...we're some of the best friends of the groom. Does it really matter?"

Do not mistake me for a contributor to your political threads. I have come solely to mock.
Tsaraine wrote:Nazis aren't known for their smarts. You don't adhere to an ideology that got flattened under a T-34 in 1945 if you're full of sparks and opportunities in life.
Are we seriously in a dick measuring contest over who has the right to declare law by virtue of the most innocent dead?
Proceed.
Ethel mermania wrote:
The Emerald Dawn wrote:One does not simply own one's own body. Not when the GOP can shove its trunk up inside you.

Nastibeat
Civil Servant

Founded: May 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nastibeat » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:50 am

Toby darted out of his hotel room and rushed to the elevator. With him was Ashli Vicmber, his blue haired secretary of interior and Cornelius Jones the A.I which was shoved into his Iphone. Toby was wearing a bow tie and a fedora while Ashli was wearing a standard blue and black dress.

"MAN this is exciting right?!" Asked Toby as he struggled to pushed the elevator button. "I mean kinda... Let me get that." Ashli said as she pushed the button to go to the lobby. "I JUST CAN'T WAIT!!" "Calm down. We aren't even there yet." The elevator opened and he ran out the front door. Ashli walked. Toby ran across the street nearly being ran over several times. He arrived out of breath and then passed out. When Ashli arrived she picked up Toby and sat him down on a bench.

Cornelius fades in. "GOD where are we now?" he sniffs around and scoffs. "I don't like it.." "You don't like anything. We are here for a wedding for some of toby's friends." replied Ashli.
"I can only imagine some the people this monstrosity hangs out with."
Last edited by Nastibeat on Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
This nation has (what I think to be) a good mix of reality and absurdity. You can clearly see the line between the two and take that into account when judging this nation. If you want to be serious use the serious stuff. But if you want to use the absurd things feel free.
If we have talked on more than one occasion and you interested in a trade or military Alliance then TG me and i will put it in the fact book.
Leader bio (WIP)

Silverakia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:12 am

Amelia smiled as she saw her close friends and allies board the ship. She greeted them warmly, and then waved to them. “Hello, all of you! You made it!”

A group of tourists nearby the deck glanced at Toby, whispering and pointing among themselves. For them, it was a very strange sight to see a penguin, a blue-haired woman that resembled a cosplayer, and an grumpy-sounding talking iPhone attending a wedding. A blonde woman, of whose name was Alicia D’Cul, walked over to Toby. She cooed. It appeared that she wanted to hug him. “Aww, he’s so cute! Is he okay?”

Looking amused, Amelia watched as the blonde lady cooed and pointed at Toby. “Hehe, I think the tourist likes him.”
Genderfluid pansexual eccentric nerdy idiotic Asian-American citizen who is the Child of Cthulhu, secretly Merlin, in the mafia, is a werewolf, being a Pastafarian, and awesomer then you. I'm also your resident idiota!

UIJ
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby UIJ » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:13 am

The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster wrote:
UIJ wrote:Satan was in his strangely small home, and having been his day off, he slept in. To 3:30.

The President turns to him. "Nah, you're good. We're actually supposed to start arriving around 40 minutes from now, but...we're some of the best friends of the groom. Does it really matter?"

Satan's face went from slightly worried to poker face in an instant.
"Oh."
"Well then...tell me when we get on, I'm going to find a bench and fart around on my phone."
Satan did just that and sat down on a bench, pulled out his phone, put in earphones, and did....something I donno it's hard to say what a god does with or on a phone I mean he's like really really old so I guess he does what the cool kids do nah actually screw that he would probably listen to music and play some game that barely anyone's heard of because everyone plays flappy bird or whatever the craze is these days and Satan is like a video game hipster.
Last edited by UIJ on Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: you reading my lore and getting kinda sad, maybe a lil glum, then seeing the Hooshers and getting a lil happy, ☣️☢️☣️

Anti: anyone under the age of 20, summies, generic boring nations, super tryhard edgelord nations, NSG, NSGers (all of them)

Nastibeat
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Nastibeat » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:20 am

Silverakia wrote:Amelia smiled as she saw her close friends and allies board the ship. She greeted them warmly, and then waved to them. “Hello, all of you! You made it!”

A group of tourists nearby the deck glanced at Toby, whispering and pointing among themselves. For them, it was a very strange sight to see a penguin, a blue-haired woman that resembled a cosplayer, and an grumpy-sounding talking iPhone attending a wedding. A blonde woman, of whose name was Alicia D’Cul, walked over to Toby. She cooed. It appeared that she wanted to hug him. “Aww, he’s so cute! Is he okay?”

Looking amused, Amelia watched as the blonde lady cooed and pointed at Toby. “Hehe, I think the tourist likes him.”

"He's fine. he passes out all the time." She smiled and reached out to shake hands "I'm Ashli."
This nation has (what I think to be) a good mix of reality and absurdity. You can clearly see the line between the two and take that into account when judging this nation. If you want to be serious use the serious stuff. But if you want to use the absurd things feel free.
If we have talked on more than one occasion and you interested in a trade or military Alliance then TG me and i will put it in the fact book.
Leader bio (WIP)

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:36 am

UIJ wrote:
The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster wrote:The President turns to him. "Nah, you're good. We're actually supposed to start arriving around 40 minutes from now, but...we're some of the best friends of the groom. Does it really matter?"

Satan's face went from slightly worried to poker face in an instant.
"Oh."
"Well then...tell me when we get on, I'm going to find a bench and fart around on my phone."
Satan did just that and sat down on a bench, pulled out his phone, put in earphones, and did....something I donno it's hard to say what a god does with or on a phone I mean he's like really really old so I guess he does what the cool kids do nah actually screw that he would probably listen to music and play some game that barely anyone's heard of because everyone plays flappy bird or whatever the craze is these days and Satan is like a video game hipster.

(Damn video game hipsters...)
"Well, okay...hey, Amelia, is it okay if we're early?"

Proceed.
Ethel mermania wrote:

Silverakia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:44 am

Amelia shook hands with Ashli, and had a polite tone in her voice. "Greetings, Miss Ashli. My name is Amelia Sun, but you may call me Amelia, or whatever you prefer. How are you doing today?"

In the corner of her eye, she noticed the Spaghettian President. Happily, she called him over. "Hey there, hon! Come over here, it's been a while. I missed you!"

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:07 am

Silverakia wrote:Amelia shook hands with Ashli, and had a polite tone in her voice. "Greetings, Miss Ashli. My name is Amelia Sun, but you may call me Amelia, or whatever you prefer. How are you doing today?"

In the corner of her eye, she noticed the Spaghettian President. Happily, she called him over. "Hey there, hon! Come over here, it's been a while. I missed you!"

The Prez smiles, strides quickly towards Amelia, then kisses her for a long while in a manner reminiscent of the [img=http://nowiknow.com/wp-content/uploads/Legendary_kiss_V%E2%80%93J_day_in_Times_Square_Alfred_Eisenstaedt.jpg]V-Day Kiss[/img].
"How go things so far, my dear?"

Proceed.
Ethel mermania wrote:

Fascistisk Cuba
Secretary

Founded: Jun 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascistisk Cuba » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:07 am

The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster wrote:With a flash of light and a BAMF of air displacement, the Spaghettian party arrived square on the deck of the ship, in their best wedding finery (The President, Will, Executor), with the President carrying a small, flat, square package.

They looked around for a moment, then spotted Rakel and Tolsk, waved, and walked over to them.
"Hey, Rakel!" the President said excitedly. "What's with the uniform? Come on, it's a wedding for two of our friends. You should wear something more...you know...not army-like?" He sighed. "Ah well...so, we're here early, right? I wanted to see Amelia before she got caught up in preparations. You seen her around?"

The Chancellor waved back, glad to see someone that she was familiar with at the event. She frowned when he questioned her uniform, looking down at her own dress clothing. "I wouldn't wear anything different to my brother's wedding. This is my very best, to wear anything different at such a prestigious event would be an insult to the honoured couple."

At the question of Amelia, Trygstad looked around and spotted the woman close to a penguin wearing a tuxedo. Turning back, she noticed that the President had already found his mark and was speaking with her.

The Chancellor had also noticed another person, standing surrounded by what looked to be a security detail. "Ivan, who is that? I don't believe I've met her."

Oversersjant Tolsk regarded the woman, thinking for a moment. "I believe she is that Vianu woman, the Romanian. Leader of Fiscis."

Trygstad nodded, gesturing for her bodyguard to follow her. "I suppose we should introduce ourselves." The Fascistisk delegation approached Floarea, the Chancellor taking the lead. Folding on arm behind her back and bringing the other up to salute the fellow leader, Trygstad said hello to the Fiscian dictator. "Hello, Miss Vianu. I don't believe we've met before, I am Rakel Trygstad, Fascistisk Chancellor of the Scandinavian Union. The man behind me is Ivan Tolsk, Oversersjant of the Sixth Sjokk Korps. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:21 am

Fascistisk Cuba wrote:
The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster wrote:With a flash of light and a BAMF of air displacement, the Spaghettian party arrived square on the deck of the ship, in their best wedding finery (The President, Will, Executor), with the President carrying a small, flat, square package.

The Chancellor waved back, glad to see someone that she was familiar with at the event. She frowned when he questioned her uniform, looking down at her own dress clothing. "I wouldn't wear anything different to my brother's wedding. This is my very best, to wear anything different at such a prestigious event would be an insult to the honoured couple."

At the question of Amelia, Trygstad looked around and spotted the woman close to a penguin wearing a tuxedo. Turning back, she noticed that the President had already found his mark and was speaking with her.

The Chancellor had also noticed another person, standing surrounded by what looked to be a security detail. "Ivan, who is that? I don't believe I've met her."

Oversersjant Tolsk regarded the woman, thinking for a moment. "I believe she is that Vianu woman, the Romanian. Leader of Fiscis."

Trygstad nodded, gesturing for her bodyguard to follow her. "I suppose we should introduce ourselves." The Fascistisk delegation approached Floarea, the Chancellor taking the lead. Folding on arm behind her back and bringing the other up to salute the fellow leader, Trygstad said hello to the Fiscian dictator. "Hello, Miss Vianu. I don't believe we've met before, I am Rakel Trygstad, Fascistisk Chancellor of the Scandinavian Union. The man behind me is Ivan Tolsk, Oversersjant of the Sixth Sjokk Korps. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

The Prez rolled his eyes. "But, Rakel..."
Executor and Will came up behind him and each put hands on his shoulders. "Not the time, buddy," Will said quietly. "Today, you ignore Rakel's...Rakeliness."
The Prez sighed exasperatedly. "Fine..."

Proceed.
Ethel mermania wrote:

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:40 am

Xavalièr, Avraek, his both of his nieces walked from Avraek's room. Avraek stretched and kissed his nieces on the forehead, before walking to the main room where everyone else was gathered.
The one guy on NationStates who jokes about everything from games to the Holocaust if allowed to.

Nastibeat
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Nastibeat » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:53 am

Silverakia wrote:Amelia shook hands with Ashli, and had a polite tone in her voice. "Greetings, Miss Ashli. My name is Amelia Sun, but you may call me Amelia, or whatever you prefer. How are you doing today?"

"I am quite well!" she said as Toby woke up "Huh? what!" he exclaimed "What time is it?
Last edited by Nastibeat on Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leader bio (WIP)

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:59 am

Nastibeat wrote:

"I am quite well!" she said as Toby woke up "Huh? what!" he exclaimed "What time is it?

"Just around," he checks his watch, "5 after 5. Amelia, don't you have some stuff to be doing?"

Proceed.
Ethel mermania wrote:

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:18 am

Nastibeat wrote:

"Just around," he checks his watch, "5 after 5. Amelia, don't you have some stuff to be doing?"

Elysea chuckled.
"She should, but she takes quite a bit to prepare for something."

UIJ
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby UIJ » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:18 am

Nastibeat wrote:

Satan had walked up by then, hands in his pockets.

"Hey Amelia, Prez."

"So...I may have forgotten the schedule..."

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:28 am

UIJ wrote:
The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster wrote:"Just around," he checks his watch, "5 after 5. Amelia, don't you have some stuff to be doing?"

Satan had walked up by then, hands in his pockets.

"Hey Amelia, Prez."

The President patted his pockets, looking for a copy.
"Will, do you have the schedule?"
"Yeah, here." Will took out the neatly folded schedule and handed it to Satan. "This should be fun."

Proceed.
Ethel mermania wrote:

UIJ
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby UIJ » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:30 am

UIJ wrote:Satan had walked up by then, hands in his pockets.

"Hey Amelia, Prez."

The President patted his pockets, looking for a copy.
"Yeah, here." Will took out the neatly folded schedule and handed it to Satan. "This should be fun."

"Thanks Will."
Satan took it and stared at it. He then handed it back.
"Ah, I got it now. By the way, who's the chick surrounded by guards? I think I saw Rakel talking to her..."
Last edited by UIJ on Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:33 am

UIJ wrote:
The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster wrote:The President patted his pockets, looking for a copy.

"Thanks Will."
Satan took it and stared at it. He then handed it back.
"Ah, I got it now. By the way, who's the chick sounded by guards? I think I saw Rakel talking to her..."

The President looks over his shoulder at the chick in question.
"NO clue. Empress of the State of Somewhere-or-Other."

Proceed.
Ethel mermania wrote:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents