NATION

PASSWORD

There Are no More Allies Anymore [MT-Slight PMT Invite Only]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
New Axiom
Minister

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

There Are no More Allies Anymore [MT-Slight PMT Invite Only]

Postby New Axiom » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:56 pm

Imperial Citidel, Silvas' Office, 16:27
Emporer Cyrus Silva sat at his desk in an overstuffed leather recliner, smoking a cigar. "Cyrus, are you sure you want to do this?" The Minister of Defense, Dairus Taylor, asked. "Look, New Temporis isn't an ally anymore. They are no longer our freindly next door neighbor. They've been helping the Promethians in their fight against the Federation, even though the Promethians are responsible for the death of hundreds, maybe thousands of Imperial, Republic and Nazi lives. Sure, that last part doesn't really matter to me, but the fact that they chose to side with them, even after they attacked New Temporisian cities with dirty bombs, that is what disgusts me." Silva began. "And not only that, but they've refused to give up Iceland. That in itself is reasons alone to do this; Iceland is ours and must be recaptured as per the Clandestine Initiative." Silva stood up, puffing smoke from his cigar, then taking it out of his mouth. "But, Cyrus, they've been a very helpful ally." Minister Taylor responded. "Yes they were." "Emporer Silva, what your planning to do will cost hundreds of thousands of lives--" Minister Taylor was cut off. "Look, Dairus. We've been good freinds forever. But if you are going to go against me, now, I will not hesitate to have the State Police take you to a reformation center. Or I might just have the Honor Guard shoot you now." Minister Taylor fell silent, and Silva stuffed the cigar back in his mouth. Silva then walked back to his desk, and picked up the phone. "Get me Steele." After a brief pause, he continued. "Good afternoon, General Steele. You have your orders, execute the invasion now." Another pause. "No, this is not a drill. Start the attack." Silva hung up the phone.

Aboard the IMAS Taylor, Imperial Navy Battlegroup 39, Off the South Coast of New Temporis-Controlled Iceland
New Axiomite Imperial Marine Private John Carter was laying on his bunk within the cavernous marine barracks within the IMAS Taylor, deployed with the 39th Battlegroup off the coast of Iceland, a territory of New Temporis. He was playing a game on a small portable game device, something with a plumber and mushrooms. "Man, I hope we get to go home soon." A marine on the bunk below Carter said. "Weve been here three months, and I swear I know all of your jerkoff habits!" "That's a weird thing to pay attention to, Jenkins." Another marine said. "Omigawd, I knew he was gay!" "Hey man, it's not my fault your so loud. The Captain can probably hear you on the bridge!" Jenkins said. "Oh my god, change the damn subject!" Carter said, laughing. "If anything, can we please talk about what were going to do when we go home?" A marine on the other side of the room, named Jacobs, said. "I'm gonna go hoe and eat some pizza! The standard issue military food tastes like crotch." "Better what the army eats. Them grunts jest get freeze dried assbuiscuits." Before anyone could reply, the lights in the room blacked out, and just after that, the room was flooded with red light. Alarms started hooting. "Marine Division 32, Marine Division 32, Deploy! Deploy! Report to your company areas! Report to your company areas! Get sooome!" A voice screamed over the loudspeaker, but before the voice had said 'Marine Division 32' the second time, Carter, and the rest of the marines in the room were off their bunks and out of the room, sprinting down the hall towards the armory.
The armory was that awesome type of controlled chaos. Men shouting, pulling on armor vests, helmets, boots, rifles. Fresh mags were shoved into guns, bolts were pulled, LMG bullet belts were pulled around shoulders and chests, and more bullets were stuffed in pouches. After everyone wa geared up, dressed in camoflauge combat fatigues, bulky, intimidating armor and with their weapons slung over their shoulders, they were assembled within the ships garage for a speech.
A man, in his mid-thirties, dressed in solid dark green fatigues with a load bearing vest and a hip pouch on each thigh, wearing a patrol cap and aviators with a SAW slung over his shoulder, was standing on an Apex tank. "Gentlemen!" The man started. "My name is Captain Marcus Cato. I am the commanding officer of the 32nd Marine Division. Listen, men. This is the day we've been waiting for. Our good ole freinds, New Temporis, decided for some reason that New Axiom isn't the greatest country on earth anymore! So, we're gonna go shove some lead down their throats, then drown them with their own blood! We are the Thirty-Second Marines. For the past ten years we've fought on every theatre of war the Communist Empire has been in on gods green earth, then we painted that earth red with communism and the enemies blood! Today will be no different. Now, usually, the lord works in mysterious ways! Well, not today. Today, our job is simple; were gonna be shoved into steel boxes that will be speeding accross the water or sky, both of which are probably going to be filled with explosive democratic destructiveness. Then, if we survive our little ride, we cans look foward to some bad guys having lead down our throats. But! We have one goal and that one goal is to make sure we secure the island, and make sure we kill all of the enemies that are there! So, let's go paint the world red!" Captain Cato finished his speech, and as his men began to cheer, he said, "this ain't no war movie cliche! Get to your craft, we ain't got much time! MOVE!!!"

Private Carter stepped up into a IDT-3 Transport, a large, four rotor helicopter type vehicle that could carry two tanks with twenty soldiers, or fourty soldiers. The IDT-3 had two doors on the underside that folded outwards, then deployed their payload via drop lines connected to the airlift hooks on the tanks or drop line rings in the back of the soldiers body armor. The dropship had two side mounted shredder cannons, foward mounted chin guns, and a pair of tail guns. Well defended, but slow and vulnerable. As Carter hooked up the drop line to his drop ring, he looked out on the horizon, towards Iceland. The Tranquilty-class heavy battleships and Hades-class gunboats were already bombarding the island, targeting military installations and civilian targets alike. Scorpion strike aircraft flew overhead, towards the island, as did Hornet and Sledgehammer gunship helicopters. Pillars of smoke were rising from the island, a couple fires were visibly burning and some explosion flashes could be seen. A group of seven Jackal fighter aircraft flew low, towards the island with bombs loaded onto the hard points. The last thing Carter saw before he was pulled too far up into the dropship was the Marine Assault Ships dropping landing craft into the water. The doors shut and clicked, and the lumbering aircraft began to fly en masse with others of its type, loaded with troops, and below the dropships, landing craft awarded towards the Iceland. This battle would start the war of the century, and everyone, even Carter, knew it.
Last edited by New Axiom on Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Everyone has a plan until the New Axiom Imperial Army comes. Then everyone is just like, omigawd. Run.

My favorite user quotes:
Zakuvia wrote:If you aren't imagining a chain gang of adorable old retirees building a wall with Fixodent and using their Hoverounds as tow trucks then you're not the NS I remember.

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:
You mean Black Friday as in the Apex Preadator of Capatalism?

Victory is measured in gi Joe dolls and easy bake ovens. It was not old age that killed castro, it was nintendo.

Pringles or Lays Stax? I prefer the Lays.

Talitorea
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Talitorea » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:34 pm

ROSEHAVEN, AUSTRALIA, HEAD OF THE TALITOREAN EMPIRE

Emperor Amon is sitting on his throne but according to him it's a big chair, and is thinking about his next course of action, as of now he has his eyes set on the Caribbean starting with Cuba with a well organized political coup but it's taking longer than expected " My God this is the longest coup ever they keep finding my agents in Cuba and we don't know how." Amon proceds to take of his sunglasses and rub his eyes then his commanding officer of Legion Zero Shank bursts through the door that leads into the throne room" "AMON!!! I have some news for you!" "What would that be my subject who doesn't understand the meaning of titles." "It appears that our agents in Iceland have reported that New Axiom is attempting to take it over, and we could use this to our advantage if you catch my meaning." "I think I do." Amon the plants his shades back on his face concealing his pure grey irises and drapes his black tranch coat on himself and goes to the reporting room.

Reporting room

Amon stands in front of a camera and is going to record a message to both New Axiom and New Temporist giving them an opportunity for their war efforts. "Hello New Temporist and Axiom have I got a deal for you, it has come to my attention that you two are ensuing in the start of a war... I think but that doesn't matter what does is that I will help you... one of you that is, you see I have been having troubles concurring the Caribbean and if one of you decide to help me or if either one of you gives a better deal then the other I will aid you in the war effort, neutral nations honor, so I'll leave you guys to your petty squabbles and await an answer Emperor Amon signing off." VIDEO MESSAGE OVER

New Axiom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:27 pm

Imperial Citidel, Silvas Office-19:05
Emporer Cyrus Silva was watching the New Axomite attack on Iceland on his holographic glass cube shaped display in the middle of his office. So far, for the past three hours, things were going good.the two Imperial Flags hanging on either side of the door Into the large office swayed as the doors were opened, revealing a rather attractive female aide. "Emporer, we've received a communication from Talitorea." Silva sighed, and replied, "I'll watch it on my personal computer. Hand me the flash drive, has the Minister of Foreign Affairs seen this?" "No, Emporer." The aide replied. Silva smirked, and said, "Good, keep it that way. Dismissed." The aide saluted and walked out, closing the door behind her. Silva left the display on so he could watch troop movements as he watched the video, and walked back to his desk to do so. Before he sat down, he removed his heavy armored trenchcoat, revealing the serpent tattoo on his right arm, and stuffed a cigar in his mouth. After he watched the video, he laughed and began recording one in reply.

**VIDEO FILE TRANSCRIPT FILE-A-113-4456, dated September 25, 2016.
*the video begins with Silva lighting his cigar, resulting in a puff of smoke.

"Hello, Emporer Amon. You clearly don't know me, not yet. Not what I rule over, not what I'm like. My name is Cyrus Silva. I am an ex special forces sniper, former infantryman and former general. I am, right now, the leader of the most powerful nation in the world, and as such, I do not need to "negotiate" *Silva draws quotes in the air with his fingers* with you or anyone to win this war. I do not need your assistance to win, and I don't need your cute little boys playing soldier getting in the way of my troops-real troops. You have a small empire In an insignificant little corner of the world, a small little imitation army, and we do not need, or even want your help, sympathy or admiration."

*theres a big puff of smoke as Silva puffs his cigar.**

"Also, I've noticed your trying to take hold of Cuba. This also presents a big deal to me; Cuba houses one of my largest military bases in the Western Hemisphere, a spoil of war from the Columbian Wars, Wars that happened before your sad little decrepit nation farted into existence. Now, here's a deal for you. Give up your petty little attempts at overthrowing Cuba or face an invasion of your homeland that will make my attack on Iceland seem like a child playing with his little army men."

**There's yet another cigar puff**

"I would thank you for your time, but I really don't care enough to."

//[[TERMINATE RECORDING]]\\
Last edited by New Axiom on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everyone has a plan until the New Axiom Imperial Army comes. Then everyone is just like, omigawd. Run.

My favorite user quotes:
Zakuvia wrote:If you aren't imagining a chain gang of adorable old retirees building a wall with Fixodent and using their Hoverounds as tow trucks then you're not the NS I remember.

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:

Victory is measured in gi Joe dolls and easy bake ovens. It was not old age that killed castro, it was nintendo.

Talitorea
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Talitorea » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:36 pm

Rosehaven, Tailtorea

Amon has received Silvas message and watched the recording on his personal tv which takes up almost the entire wall "Well it appears we have a man who has gone unchallenged for so long he gained a bit of an ego, well mister high and mighty I'm going to enjoy poking a hole in your ego and watch your flags burn in a watery grave." just then Amon grabs a glass tablet from his desk and contacts his naval unit in the Atlantic Ocean "Rodgers this is Amon I'm going to need you to show a message, I want you to get your best pilot shove them a into a BE-E VTOL stealth ship and I want you to drop a nuclear explosion right in the middle of anything that has a New Axiom flag, am I clear." "Yes sir my I ask for what reason?" "Let's just say, it's time for the school yard bully to be put back into his place." "Yes sir, Kelly I need you to report in to me you have a special mission from the emperor himself." Kelly gets her mission briefing and suits up she sees the bomb being put into the ship, it's not a nuclear WMD but it give a large enough explosion to do some massive damage when everything is set and done she hovers off the aircraft carrier then transfers from vtol mode to flight mode and zooms off to the north.

Emperors private courtiers in Rosehaven

While everything on the aircraft carrier was going on Amon was making a personal message to Silva "I'm so sorry for taking up your time oh great one." He says sarcastically "But I have one more thing to say to you that I want to get off of my chest, you see you are by far the largest nation I'm in contact with and I want to let you know that, size doesn't matter... and no that's not what I mean when it comes to nations because my little insignificant nation can pack a punch that's about as painful as a cheap shot on a man alright, so I want to make it perfectly clear that you might want to treat others with respect in the future." Amon then slowly walks away from the screen laughing and his video transmission ends.

Over international waters at the out skirts of Iceland

Kelly is flying to her pinpointed location and sees a group of naval vessels with New Axiom flags, she swoops in near the middle and drops the package, the bomb is dropped but New Axiom sees her ship and opens fire Kelly try's to pull evasive maneuvers to avoid the anti air but the right wing jet is struck and she starts going into a nose dive towards Iceland, she try's to stabilize her self but she knows it's going to be a rough landing or it will be if she makes it to the land as the New Axiom anti air is still tearing her ship to shreds, she's getting closer to the land she closes her eyes and says a quick prayer, then she opens her eyes, all she sees is nothing but white, then nothing but darkness, not knowing if her mission was successful.

New Axiom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:10 am

Imperial Marine Assault Ship Ashe-19:12-Off the Doast of Iceland
Captain Joshua Yelstin was sitting in his command chair aboard the IMAS Ashe, watching the red display screens relay information regarding the deployment of troops onto the island. "Status report." Yelstin ordered. "Captain, our Imperial Marine garrison has loaded up into their deployment craft. The dropships have lifted off, and the landing craft are ready to be deployed on your order." A bridge technician reported. Suddenly, frantic radio chatter from a group of Jackal fighters was heard at another console. The technician manning said console commanded Yelstins attention. "Sir, we have an inbound Talitorean aircraft, bearing two one niner. Three Jackal fighter aircraft are in pursuit, and multiple ships in our fleet our battlegroup are firing anti-air at them." "Alright, fire up our defenses, tear that thing apart." Minuets later, another report. "Captain, it looks like they dropped something." "A bomb?" "I'm not sure, sure, but it's heading right for our starboard." Captain Yelstin pushed a button on the right armrest of his command chair, then flipped three switches in quick succession. Alarms started hooting through the ship. "All hands, brace for imminent impact!" Yelstin yelled into the comm microphone. "Jorge! Deploy our landing craft now!" Suddenly, there was a massive jolt on the right side of the ship, and there was a massive groan and shriek, and display screens started shorting out, and wires sparked and burst. The lights went out once, twice, then flickered back on, illuminating the bridge in the red glow of the general quarters red light. Yelstin groaned, and some bridge members were unconscious. "Sitrep! What the hell happened to my ship!" Yalstin shouted, once he recovered. "Sir. The ships wireframe is reading that we have a hole in our right side, and the number two reactor is breached. It appears it was an explosive, and a small but powerful one. Most of it was deflected off of our armor, but we have a significant hull breach." A yellow light started blinking on a few consoles. "Sir, we have a radiation alert. It appears the device was nuclear." The comm officer spoke up. "Confirm that, sir. The rest of the fleet is reporting radiation detection." Yelstin processed this, and asked, "what's our ships intergrety?" "Sir, the damage prevents bulkheads 39 through 12 closing properly or sealing all the way." Another bridge tech stated, "I have reports of flooding in Engineering, the Reactor Bay, the Engine Room, amd several Marine Barracks. Landing Craft Bays 7-13 are damaged, if not destroyed. All weapons on the righ side are inoperable, and our Amin computer processor is flooding." "Can we save the ship?" Yelstin asked, concerned. "No sir." "Alright. Arm the scuttling charges, then get on a life pod. I'll join you shortly."

Imperial Citidel, 19:21
Emporer Cyrus Silva was informed of the nuclear dirty bomb used by the Talitoreans in Iceland. "Alright. Tell the rest of Battlegroup 39 to be on high alert. I want all my armored vehicles on the island to button up and stay that way. Have the infantry troops regroup at our beach strongpoints, and get them masks and suits ASAP." Silva was telling the Ministry of Defense representative who informed him of the situation. "Yes sir," she said, "but what about the locals?" "What about them?" Silva replied. "Their not our concern. Shoot them, arrest them, I don't care." Silva dismissed the representative and went to give another message to Amon.

**VIDEO TRANSCRIPT FILE A-113-4472, DATED SEPTEMBER 25, 2016**
**the video begins with Silva pouring sugar in his coffee.**

"My dear good freind Amon, this is why we can't be freinds. You are soooo stupid and nearsighted in your goals. I know you've used a nuclear device on my troops, and I condemn you for it. You don't have the balls to fight like a real man; you don't deserve my respect. You resort to petty little nuclear play toys to get the job done, and Ina very sloppy way."

**Silva takes a sip of his coffee. As he raises his arm to raise the mig to his lips, the serpent tattoo on his right arm is very visible, due to the T-shirt Silva is wearing.**

Mmmm, two sugars and two creams makes everything better. Anyways, should you have thought this plan through, you would have known that your nuclear radiation cloud will have endangered the New Temporisian civilian populace. Now, we don't care about them, but they do. If your fallback plan was to help them, they probably won't, now that your poisoning their people with radiation. Also, this radiation is posioning the New Temporisian soldiers as well, forcing them to need to take precautions. You've also irradiated all of the food, lumber and other organic goods on the island, meaning whoever wins it is going to need to go through extensive decontamination procedures, not to mention New Temporis is going to have a lack of food on Iceland."

**Silva drinks another sip of coffee**

"They'll probably attack you now, you know, for nuking an island of theirs. I'll be honest, you did destroy a single ship and damaged some other ones. Some of my troops are probably going to die of radiation sickness. But my tanks and other armored vehicles, including ships and troop carriers, are infused with a classified material that is almost impervious to radiation, and heat. It's called Dispersium. New Temporisian tanks don't have that; so if you were looking to help them, you failed. Miserably. You will slow down my infantry advance, true. But as soon as they get their masks and suits, they'll be fighting fit again.

"you better brace for a two front war, little boy. I call you boy, becuase you clearly are not smart or ballsy enough to be a man. Hell, you could be as female and as moody as my high school ex girlfriend for all I know."

Last edited by New Axiom on Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

My favorite user quotes:

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:

Talitorea
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Talitorea » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:35 pm

Rosehaven, Talitorea

Amon sits at his desk, thinking he may have taken things a bit to far, Silva is right about him being a boy he is 26 years old and was 24 when he staged a strategic coup to overthrow Decker which succeeded, but that's it war isn't his forte doing things from the shadows is taking any means necessary to win, and Amon may have hated Decker seeing the fact that because he was bored he tied a rope around his neck and throw him off the balcony of the state house, but he knew how to defend a water locked nation, and they're are tons on operations in store for anyone who wants to attack, although there will be a large loss of life on both ends. "Amon, what the hell were you thinking!" Shank shouts enraged by Amons decision "You didn't even ask me if this was a good idea, BECAUSE IT WASN'T!" "I know I know it was a terrible idea, hell as far as New Temporis knows I was intending to irradiate them, and I wasn't I just wanted to show the world were not push overs but now." Amon gets cut off by Shank "They are going to makes push overs, HELL if this were a prison everyone will own use." Shank try's to calm down remembering that he is to the emperor "Look Shank, I'm sorry I'm looking for ways to patch things up with New Temporis we have done dealings with them in the past they are reasonable, I just hope they can forgive this mistake." "And how do you plan on patching things up with them." "I'm not sure Shank, relief efforts, military aid, FORCING TRADE SANCTIONS ON ME, what ever they say I will try to comply with it but I will have a limit." Amon sits quietly "Do we know how the pilot is doing." Amon says calmly "What, what does that have to do with anything." Shank says annoyed "I want to know if they are alright, the pilot is one of our people and I want to look out for my people." "Her plane crashed in Iceland and hasn't responded back yet, if the crash didn't kill her the radiation probably did." "Wait, her? Oh he didn't did he." "What did the naval commander do?" "Was the pilots name Kelly?" "Ya, how did you know?" "That's my sister... great well she is resilient, she will fight on until she stops walking, please leave me to my thoughts, this is kind of a lot to process." Shank leaves the office silently

Iceland, location unknown

Kelly wakes up and checks her aircrafts radiation counter, small amounts of background radiation but she still feels sick, she puts her hand on her neck to make sure the deep scar isn't open, she gets the first aid and stitches herself up, she would scream but she can't make any noise due to her neck when every thing is finished she put on a winter coat and heads off to the nearest town to act as a civilian to be evacuated.

New Temporis
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Temporis » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:01 pm

Unity, New Temporis, Greenland Territory
Ten years. For ten years, Charles Winston had been Prime Minister of New Temporis. His second term was supposed to be just coming to a close. However, his term had been extended in light of recent events.

New Axiom had decided that New Temporis was no longer their ally. They decided to put major emphasis on this with their invasion of Iceland. We're an enemy of they state to them now, or so they've probably told their people Charles thought as he waited for Master General Arnold Browning to arrive and brief him on the situation. As he waited, Winston had a chance to watch a message from Talitoria, claiming to offer help. The Prime Minister was surprised at the recording. The Talitorean leader - a cocky, young, and inexperienced man by the name of Amon - had in short, bluntly told both sides of the conflict that Talitorea wanted to help either side purely for their own political gain. Insulting.

The General wasted no time preparing the brief, and walked into the PM's office well within half an hour. Winston looked up from his computer at him, "What's going on over there, General? Is there anything we can do about it?" Browning showed no expression of fear or nervousness, despite the impossible odds his army would probably be up against. "The Axiomites have a large landing fleet sitting on the east side of Iceland," he explained informatively, "Firestorm bombers are already inbound with MOAB armaments and full fighter escort to try and tear the fleet apart. Air superiority and ground attack aircraft are operating from Altis Joint Military Base just south of Reykjavik to thin out the forces that have already landed before ground forces from Altis can take them in the mountains west of the landing zone, where we'll hopefully be able to stall the enemy's advance." Browning paused to pull a map from his coat pocket. "The Axiomite fleet skipped over all of our eastern territories for now, so I've pulled naval forces from Norway to try and hit them in the back. About a dozen of our best Air Force pilots are being pulled from combat deployments in Panama, and more naval reinforcements are inbound to Iceland, both from existing deployments and from Aurora base in Antarctica." Another pause, this time for an exasperated sigh. "Talitorea decided it would be a good idea to drop a nuclear device on New Axiom's landing fleet. It did little damage to the fleet, but radiation is going to spread from there. Luckily, I'm told by meteorologists that the radiation should be blocked off from reaching too far west by the eastern mountain range, but that still complicates things for our ground forces. We have new radiation gear for them, but if they get hit in that kind of environment..."

The General trailed off after this comment. It never felt good to send people into something like this, but it had to be done. Winston quickly changed the subject, "What is the plan in the long term, Arnold?" Browning snapped out of his blank stare, "If we hit the Axiomites hard enough, they'll have to assemble a new landing force, which buys us time to prepare ourselves better." Browning looked up, as he tried to think if he'd forgotten anything, then looked back to the Prime Minister, "The Talitorean aircraft that dropped the nuclear device was shot down by Axiomite anti-aircraft fire. NeTSOF QRF are saying they found the aircraft, but no sign of the pilot. They think they're still alive, and they say they're on the lookout for them. CDF in Reykjavik are screening evacuees to help find the pilot as well."

Winston nodded, then stood from his seat to meet Browning at eye level, "Thank you for your time, General. I realize that briefing me isn't supposed to be part of your work, but as you can imagine, the defense council is preoccupied right now. You are dismissed."

(OOC: I didn't have enough time to keep going with this, even though I wanted to. There should be plenty here to respond to, but I'll try to have a post up tomorrow as well.)

New Axiom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:46 am

Imperial Citadel, Silvas Office-19:46
Emporer Cyrus Silva snapped awake from a nap he didn't realize he was taking. He recounted the events of today. He had ordered an attack on Iceland, things were going well and then Talitorea decided to be a dick and nuke Battlegroup 39. He watched the holographic display, and saw the New Temporisians were trying to evacuate their people away from the radiation cloud, evacuate them off of the island. Silva decided he would record a message for Prime Minister of New Temporis, Charles Winston.

**VIDEO TRANSCRIPT FILE A-113-4509, dated September 25, 2016.
**the video begins with Silva just looking at the camera."

"Hello, old freinds. You know, this is your fault, Winston. You see, should you have come to the Vatican City meeting, we may have been able to avoid this. But this isn't about that. Remember Promethia? The enemy of almost everyone here? The ones who dirty bombed you awile back? The ones who woulda kicked he ran ass so hard they would have been barring up fecal matter before we stopped them dead?
"Also, remember that the ICDF had a plan to attack Promethia and end the problems they cause once and for all. But, the Communist Empire was preoccupied, and you sure as hell weren't gonna do it, neither was Germany. Ballless cowards. Anyway, step in, Foedaterum Americae. They openly attack the Promethians, and this was met with condemnation from everyone.
"Now, you may remember, we were initially against them. But I realized, we should be helping them-they were doing a real number on Promethia, and had gotten in to the Promethian capital. "And now, you of all people, decide to help the Promethians. After they nuked you, attacked you, invaded the most chill nation in this alliance and then procceded to kill more of our guys as we liberated New Spero. Why did you help them, Winston? You are stupider than I thought you were. You help the guys who dirty bombed your Capitol, who stole more nuclear weapons form Mew Spero, and who almost destroyed New Spero. This is why we are attacking you. Becuase, you are helping the enemy. So you can join them."

**Silva sighes heavily**

"Look, I know Talitorea decided to use a nuclear weapon on my battlegroup. I also know the threat this poses to your civilians. I'll propose to you a six hour ceasefire on Iceland to evacuate your civilians from the island. But, under no circumstances are you to bring more military personnel on the island for those six hours. I will not send anymore either, for those six hours. Look, we kill civilians in wars. Everyone knows this. But when we do, it's quick, painless. Not any of this radiation poisoning shit. So, take it our leave it, the offer is on the table.

*Silva chuckles, looking at his Serpent tattoo.*

"you know I got this back in 2005? I got it before I got into the Emporer position. I got it to make a point; shaking my hand is as dangerous as a snake bite."

Silva sighed as he pressed the red button, and emailed Winston the recording. Silva stood up and began thinking. Steele was commanding the forces up in Iceland, and he also was in command of a new invasion force being assembled. Silva smirked to himself, thinking, last time my army was here, fighting the Columbians, we had mechs. Then, Silva sprinted to his office phone. "Yes, hi, hpget me the Minister of Defense."

Military Storage Facilty 1137642, Somewhere in Siberia
A transport helicopter touched down on the helipad and began to unload its cargo of soldiers. All of them had been selected years ago to pilot the Bipedal Weapon System, a primitive mech concieved during the Columbian Cold War. They all had been discount inured from service, however, as most Ministry of Defense personnel saw them as nothing more than an expensive shiny play toy. So, the Imperial Army's and Imperial Marines' 'Bipedal Tank Corps' had been disbanded, it's pilots sent back to active duty, and the mechs placed in storage. After the Columbian Cold War, there had been 478 BWSs. Some were casualties from tripping during the Cold War, a couple were sold to ther nations and some were scrapped. Now, there were only 471 BWSs, and no one knows we're the other seven are. The group of pilots just delivered by helicopter were taken into an elevator, into the subterreanean storage bunker. Once there, they were in awe. Fifty foot tall machines stood side by side, filling the room. Probably one hundred were here. They had no arms; no weapons on their hard points. Ceiling mounted machines were loading each mech one by one with uranium fuel rods, needed to power the BWS. Then, the mechs were walked to the freight elevetor, taken topside and the mech pilots finished warming up their vehicle. One pilot, Joshua Warren, was extremly excited to be back in his walking tank. He climbed inside his mech through the rear access hatch, climbed down the shaft to get into the cockpit, and strapped himself into the command chair. The main controls were as simple as two joysticks, none of that fancy sci fi neural interface stuff. Warren saw his mech was fueled up with its fuel rods, so he activated the reaction system, and his mech whirred to life. He flipped several swithces, and after a few minuets of idling, his mech was ready for combat. "This is Templar Six-Six, reporting green and green, over." Warren called in. "Copy, Templar Six-Six. Procceed to freight elevator zero nine." "Copy, zero nine. Templar Six-Six out."

New Temporisian-New Axomite Border, somewhere in Scandinavia
The attack began as usual. Tanks, Moose, Trrop carriers, overhead drop ships and gunships and more all swarmed accross the border, en masse. However, there was a new addition to the swarm, the Bipedial Wepons System. They were all part of Operation Atlas; the New Axomite attack plan to seize Scandinavia. This force just mentioned here was attacking from the east, and there was another force, attacking from the south, and yet another force attacking from the north. Each force consisted of 32,500 personnel.

Athena-class supercarrier 07521, Battlegroup 39
On the enclosed flight deck of Carrier 075, Liuetenant Alicia Stone was sitting in the cockpit of the brand new, released only last week, Icarus ASF. It was a forty billion imperial note piece of modern aeronautical engineering, built to outrun, outturn and outmaneuver everything, and was capable of carrying ten air to air missiles. Other armament included two 20mm cannons and a 50mm Imperial Shredder Gatling style cannons mounted in each foward canard, allowing the Icarus to effectivly fill the sky in front of it with so many bullets it could give the earth lead poisoning. This was the Icaruss' first combat deployment. It had been field tested before on several 'requisitioned' ICDF Stratos fighters, the same kind New Temporis uses with amazing combat performance. It's performance was so good, the Ministry of Defense had ordered the cancellation of the Anubis as an air superiority craft; in the next year, the Icarus would probably replace the Anubis as the imperial air superiority fighter, and the Anubis would probably replace the Jackal as the primary multi role aircraft. Now, Alicia Stone was sitting in the cockpit of the first Icarus to actually see real combat, and nothing screamed don't get shot down like sitting in a eighty seven million Imperial Note plane. She taxxied to the catapult. "This is Reaper One-Seven, I'm on the catapult and ready to go." Ground crew made sure here engines, weapons and aerodynamics were all functioning properly. Once everything was inspected, the catapult was firmly secured onto the front landing gear, and a ground crewman gave Stone the thumbs up. "Reaper One-Seven, you are go for takeoff." Alicia's plane was thrown off the deck at high speeds, and she began ascending. "Reaper One-Seven, you and the rest of your fighter wing are to engage the incoming bombers. We have Areomasters inbound to engage the bombers; Icarus and Jackal fighters are to engage the enemy fighter escort." Alicia pressed the transmit button on her flight helmet. "Copy command, Reaper One Seven out." She was panic the 117th Fighter Wing; the empires first all-Icarus fighter wing, about ten planes. They were supported by five other fighter wings consisting of Jackal and Anubis fighters. Yet another three more wings contained older Areomatser Interceptor aircraft. The air war for Iceland had begun.

Imperial Citidel, Military High Command Center-20:00
Emporer Silva, wearing his standard uniform, walked in. Before he went to find what he was looking for, he looked at the tactical holographic maps. Ever since the Talitoreans used dirty bombs, the 39th Battlegroup had been ordered recently to spread out, to limit the effect of higher yield nuclear weapons and make it less likely for more than three ships to be taken out by the blast, rather than the entire fleet. He also noticed the enemy was pulling naval assets from other parts of the country, and Nautica-class attack submarines had been deployed to hamper their movement. Finally, he had noticed Operation Atlas was going as planned, so far. He stopped watching the glass cubes and went to find the Minister of Defense. He had a plan to scare the Talitoreans into not using nuclear weapons again. He found the Minister of Defense somewhere in the crowded room. "Dairus, i need you to do something." "What's that?" "Arm some of our Enforcer ICBMS. I want you to replace their nuclear warheads with confetti. I don't care how, just do it. Then launch launch as many as you need to hit all of Talitoreas major cities." Silva finished. Dairus Taylor, the Minister of Defense, gave Silva a quizzical look. "... Sir? We're going to confetti nuke them?" "Yes. I want to prove how easy it is for us to launch a full nuclear strike at them, to deter them from using nuclear weapons again."

As such, this plan was executed. On radar screens they appeared as standard nuclear weapons, naturally causing panic among Talitoreas government. Each warhead re entered, one or two for each major city. They hit the ground at Mach 25, sometimes hitting buildings or cars. After a few seconds, it blew apart softly and sprayed confetti and candy treats everywhere with a circus tone playing.

**VIDEO TRANSCRIPT FILE A-113-4675, dated September 25, 2016**
*Silva is wearing his normal trenchcoat, examining his .50 Tundra Falcon handgun, the one with the word 'Hate' engraved on the foward slide.*

"My dear boy Amon. By now you will realize it looked liked I had launched nuclear weapons at your major cities. By now, you will have discovered that they were loaded with harmless party favors. Do you see what I can do, what I am capable of? Wipe all of your cities out with a push of a button. If that was a real attack, we wouldn't even have expended an eighth of out nuclear stockpile."

*He loads the magazine into the handgun.*

"Next time you decide to use nuclear weapons against me this is what you will get in return, except next time they will have actual warheads."

*Silva pulls the slide back, cocking the gun.*

"Enjoy the candy."

[[//TERMINATE RECORDING\\]]
Last edited by New Axiom on Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

My favorite user quotes:

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:

Talitorea
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Talitorea » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:31 am

TALITOREA, ROSEHAVEN

Amon is staring out the window of his office staring at the nuclear warhead that sprayed confetti and candy every where lightly chuckling "I fucking hate that guy." just then Amons computer started to ring the messenger is from high admiral Riley "Emperor, did we just get bombed by confetti?" "Ya I think we were." "Well seeing how this has happened I would like to request we reactive each major cities anti-nuke defense systems and I think we should see if the Necropolis MK1 is ready for field testing." Riley said this with a cold demeanor "Is the BL00D-PL4G3 ready for usage, if it's not ready we will look like fools." "Egg heads say it's ready for usage the tests on death row convicts have proven 'fruit full' and effective." "How so." Amon asked coldly "The victims skin turns to a pale complexion with their veins protruding and turning to a blackish purple hue in the first five minutes, the next seven minutes in the victims experiencing agonizing pain and when they cry instead of tears it's blood and they stop producing saliva and instead it's blood, the next hour is the vomiting up blood and convulsions until they suffocation takes their lives." Riley says staring at the emperor with an odd look Amon looks dead inside with a shadowy overcast over his eyes "Permission granted, start tests around the southern coastline of Australia." Amon says he puts his shades on and ends the video call.

FAR OFF THE COAST OF SOUTHERN AUSTRALIA

Riley is in an aircraft carrier on the bridge, he inspects the target practice battle ships in front of his then to the right at the oil Derek claimed by the government for inspecting these tests. "Activate the nuclear reactor." Riley says "nuclear reactors on, power outage at 200%" an engineer says "good, extend the wings." Just then for wing extend out of the front and back of the aircraft carrier with turbines in the center of them. "Wings extended sir." "Activate the turbines" the turbines start to rotate and reach my speed the the aircraft carrier is pulled out of the water and has taken fight. " this is good, fly towards the other ships and remive the pay load." The carrier flys towards the other battle ships and opens four vents two in the front, two in the back, then a red gas starts to fall out of the vents and onto the ships. "Direct hit sir." "Good send a report to the emperor he will want to hear of this." Riley said pleased with the results of the test.

ROSEHAVEN, TALITOREA

Amon reads the report of the test, Riley gave it four and a half out of five stars "Alright New Axiom, I have one last straw and it's hanging by a thread, any more attacks on my people from any nation will force my hand, we may be small but we pack a punch." Amon says to himself "one, last, straw." Amon proceeds to tell all naval facility to produce this project, operation RED SEA has commenced.

New Taroma
Civilian

Founded: Sep 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Taroma » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:04 pm

New Taroma Hidden Bunker, Eastern Australia

Lights are flickering, hallways are damp, and people dressed in civilian clothing and doing routine maintenance on their Ak-47s, a man walks into the main Intel room wearing Legion Zero armor with the diamond on the center breastplate scratched off and MK-14 in tow "How is the recruitment drive going." The figure says "We have large standing with the eastern Australian region but the western isn't so keen with our goals." "Well makes sense, that is where Rosehaven is at and they are very loyal to our 'great emperor' no way in hell would they agree with use." "So what do you want to do commander." "I need to relay a message to someone that Amon has pissed of." then Azreal steps out of the shadows and motions for the recorder to turn on

Recording 0-1

"New Axiom leader Silva, you don't know me but I know you, I know of events that have transpired and I know that you and Amon aren't seeing eye to eye and I have that exact feeling, I am a rebellion leader that wants to bring back the old ways of this nation and that involves taking down our commen enemies banner, and as the old saying goes the enemy of my enemy is my friend, and I think we would be great friend. Now before you go off and say you don't want to help a small group let me inform you that I have been building this up to be a strong militant force and we have enough hidden soldiers from the center of Australia to the eastern coast that when I say go, we could take it over and divide this island nation in a bloody civil war, but I won't I would like to ask for your assistance, see we may have numbers but our equipment is in low condition and we won't be able to hold the land for long, I want to serve the real super power in the alliance between the nations and that is New Axiom. Please think about what I said hear, this is Azreal singing off."

END OF RECORDING

"Do you think they will except" "Trust me, Silva may be cocky and egotistical, but he isn't stupid." Azreal walks out of the Intel room and does a third inspection of the bunker.

New Axiom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:47 am

New Taroma wrote:New Taroma Hidden Bunker, Eastern Australia

Lights are flickering, hallways are damp, and people dressed in civilian clothing and doing routine maintenance on their Ak-47s, a man walks into the main Intel room wearing Legion Zero armor with the diamond on the center breastplate scratched off and MK-14 in tow "How is the recruitment drive going." The figure says "We have large standing with the eastern Australian region but the western isn't so keen with our goals." "Well makes sense, that is where Rosehaven is at and they are very loyal to our 'great emperor' no way in hell would they agree with use." "So what do you want to do commander." "I need to relay a message to someone that Amon has pissed of." then Azreal steps out of the shadows and motions for the recorder to turn on

Recording 0-1

"New Axiom leader Silva, you don't know me but I know you, I know of events that have transpired and I know that you and Amon aren't seeing eye to eye and I have that exact feeling, I am a rebellion leader that wants to bring back the old ways of this nation and that involves taking down our commen enemies banner, and as the old saying goes the enemy of my enemy is my friend, and I think we would be great friend. Now before you go off and say you don't want to help a small group let me inform you that I have been building this up to be a strong militant force and we have enough hidden soldiers from the center of Australia to the eastern coast that when I say go, we could take it over and divide this island nation in a bloody civil war, but I won't I would like to ask for your assistance, see we may have numbers but our equipment is in low condition and we won't be able to hold the land for long, I want to serve the real super power in the alliance between the nations and that is New Axiom. Please think about what I said hear, this is Azreal singing off."

END OF RECORDING

"Do you think they will except" "Trust me, Silva may be cocky and egotistical, but he isn't stupid." Azreal walks out of the Intel room and does a third inspection of the bunker.

VIDEO TRANSCRIPT FILE A-113-5676, Dated September 29, 2016

"Hello Azreal. It seems you have quite the knowledge of who I am. It also seems like you need new, better equipment. Tell you what. I'll give you fifteen helicopters, tanks, jet aircraft, and infantry weapons, free of charge. They are all export designs so they're not as effective as our own, but they should beat Talitoreas army easily. I want to make it clear I'm not helping you to help you bring back your old ways; I'm helping you becuase when you attack you'll draw away Talitoreas attention from the current Battle of Iceland and the Scandinavian Campaign."

**Silva leans over, opens a drawer on his desk, and pulls out a cigar.**

"You will be able to buy more equipment, of course, but there is one condition. Under no circumstance can anyone in Talitoreas current government know that we ever gave you these weapons. Sure, they are clearly designed by New Axiom, but there are so many of our weapons floating around out there, it'd be just as easy to get them from an SMC arms dealer."

**Silva lights his cigar with a match.**

Also, if you win your little rebellion, I surely hope you wouldn't mind delivering Amon to New Axiom, in handcuffs."

My favorite user quotes:

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:

Talitorea
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Talitorea » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:18 am

Iceland, Unknown Town

Kelly is starting to feel the effects of radiation poisoning, she's walking down a barren street with people looting and mugging each other "Filthy mongrels." She thought, just then she drops to her knees and feels a stinging sensation on the back of her head, she realizes someone hit her in the back of the head with a wooden board and is taking her wallet, and she is tired, she knows she isn't going to make it, so she breaks off a fake tooth she has and swallows it, she stops breathing... then she grabs the man by the neck and flipped him onto the ground and snapped his neck, she swallowed K2 a military drug that is banned in most parts of the world, it makes the user go crazy and have the strength of someone who took five syringes of adrenalin, she looks at a mugging happening and charges over there and bits into the muggers neck effectively killing him, and drops five other looters until she feels a stinging feeling in her heart, the drug it to much for a human and will kill them after a certain amount of time depending on their condition, she hits the ground with her knees with her life flashing before her eyes, but it isn't quick it's... slow and peaceful, not regretting anything she has done she falls forward hitting the ground, and grins, her last thoughts are of how well her brother will run the nation.

TALITOREA, ROSHAVEN

Amon is in his office drinking straight from a bottle of whiskey, he can't go through with operation Red Sea the civilian cost would be to high and... "Oh God, KELLY!!!" Amon rushes to turn on his terminal and contacts Shank "Shank quickly check and see if Kelly's vitals chip i her neck is responding." just then Shank gets a sick look, Amon knows what it means but he won't except it "Don't you dare say it Shank." " I'm sorry" "DONT YOU DARE!!! you know what, I'm done, I'm no leader, I have reports a a rebellion group because of me, A REBELLION, just... send the world the white flag Shank." Shank looks at Amon shocked "Did I stutter, I'm done with this war, my people are dying left and right, we were going a lot better under Decker, I... I just wanted to bring us back to the old ways, and I failed, half of my nation is oblivious to what is going on and the other half is shouting for my head, I have no more family, no more friends, there are no more allies anymore, and I'm done." CONVERSATION TERMINATED "Sir we have reports of something you'll want to hear." says a random secretary "What now." Amon says angrily "We have reports of people calling the selves the House of Hawk saying they want to bring the true Royal bloodline back in power and to burn the false emperor on his throne." Amon just stairs blankly at the secretary and walks away, sits on his throne and closes his eyes, the end is coming and there is nothing I can do to stop it.

Republic of Promethia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Promethia » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:29 pm

Vancouver, Northern Promethia
President Vladimir Chorveko looked at himself in his bathroom mirror. What a mess, he thought. He had visibly aged since the meeting with Prime Minister Charles Winston. His hair was grey and falling out, his face had deep crevices. His country wasn't much better. New Promethia City had been lost to the Federation not hours after the meeting ended; and they were encroaching from the south and east, slowly eating away what the nation of a Promethia had fought so hard to win. Even worse, there were confirmed reports of New Axomite troops on the frontline, fighting against Promethia. It seemed to be open war, and Promethia had barely the strength to fight back. Chorveko wasn't even in an improvised government building; he was in a luxuriously heated tent in a refugee camp just north of the city of Vancouver. Of course, he, like everyone else in the region, heard about the outbreak of open hostilities between New Axiom and New Temporis a few months ago, which did come as a shock to most people. Not to Chorveko. He knew he was the reason, or at least the war had been. The war he was such a big part of. The war that resulted in the death of millions of Promethian citizens and soldiers. The important thing was that Promethia wasn't completely alone. New Temporis had helped them when seemingly everyone else in the region had turned against them. Chorveko guessed it was time for him to return the favor. He walked back to the folding card table he called a desk, booted up his laptop and began to compose a message to New Temporis.

Salutations.

This is Vladimir Chorveko. We both face a very grave threat: New Axiom. They are advancing on both New Temporis and Promethia fairly steadily. I won't lie to you; I can't spare any military forces for your cause. I've lost my capital city and entire east and south coasts and the Federation is fighting us tooth and nail. But I can spare weapons, ammunition, hardware. Prior before we attacked Nazi Germany two years ago, we built up our forces massively. Between the invasion of Germany and occupation of Promethia we barely expended half of our hardware stockpiles. We have thousands of tanks, aircraft, bombers, artillery, trucks, anything you need. And, if-that's a big if-i can scrounge up a few thousand volunteers to man that equipment, well, than you've got a small army.

It's not much, but it's all i can offer: bullets, beans, bandaids and guys.

Talitorea
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Talitorea » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:30 pm

Rosehaven, Australia, Leaders House

Edward Hawk stands proud on the balcony over looking Rosehaven that Amon stood a pawn for months "So much damage done to a nation in such little time, it took kings of the ancient times years to earn their horrible titles but it took Amon only a little, I'll make sure the history book remember him as... Amon the Terrible (wow how creative I thought to myself) but on another note I'm glade the relief efforts are doing great, the other nations could have helped but their distrust is understandable." Hawk says with a cold understanding, just then his assistant who is also his wife Miranda walks in saying "We have a problem, New Temporist and New Axiom are locked in a bloody conflict and we need to pick a side." " I thought we could just be neutral." " Sweetie, we both know a nation can never be neutral." Hawk leans on the balcony thinking about his situation, he then pushed himself away from the railing and goes to his table with a holographic image of the globe with areas shaded with red where large scale conflicts are happening "Out of the frying pan and into the fire." He then pulls up two images, one of New Axioms flag and on of New Temporises, it's time to decide, before he does anything he looks over at his wife and says "You know, being a nation surrounded by water... Why do we play with so much fire.

VIDEO FEED, ROSEHAVEN STATE HOUSE OF COMMUNICATIONS

Edward Hawk stands in frame, wearing his most formal attire and has the feed activate, and he speaks he paces and gets slightly louder the more he talks. "People the world, to long has the great nation of Talitorea stood on the side lines to have we been pushed aside TO LONG have we been bullied, beaten up, and mocked, well no more I say. For as long as we have made an international standing we have been seen as the little brother, letting children run our nation, killing our selves, and letting everyone walk all over us. We need to show everyone that we aren't second class, we, are, FIRST CLASS so my citizens and others around the world I want you to lend me your ears when I say." He briefly pauses to catch his breath. "That we are entering this war, on the side of New Axiom, my first act in this conflict to to establish trade embargoes, and help New Axiom in any way they see fit. Do I condone their acts of civilian murder, no in fact I condemn those acts and atrocities, but they are the only nation that has helped us in our time of need, WHEN I PETITIONED FOR HUMANITARIAN AID TO HELP RESTORE THE GREAT NATION OF TALITOREA WHO ANSWERED OUR CALL, WHO AND ONLY WHO, New Axiom, the only ones that helped us, so now I think it's time that we pay them back." VIDEO TERMINATED
Last edited by Talitorea on Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents