NATION

PASSWORD

Reunion war ooc

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Chinevion
Minister

Founded: May 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Reunion war ooc

Postby Chinevion » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:05 pm

This is the ooc for the reunion war ooc here we will come up with a story and a conflict

Adevia-Ardvilla
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Adevia-Ardvilla » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:08 pm

Hi.

Chinevion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chinevion » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:08 pm

Sup

Chinevion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chinevion » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:09 pm

The nostalgia is real

Chinevion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chinevion » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:10 pm

The year should be in 2030 so tech is more advanced but not crazy

Illuminati of Asia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Illuminati of Asia » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:18 pm

I sent out all the telegrams
Here is the list
Orostan
Krusip
Aerthas
Serrian
Nieuwveldnederzettingen
Skyhooked
Aethras

Chinevion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chinevion » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:20 pm

Illuminati Of Asia wrote:I sent out all the telegrams
Here is the list
Orostan
Krusip
Aerthas
Serrian
Nieuwveldnederzettingen
Skyhooked
Aethras

Good, shall we start brainstorming a conflict and rules

Adevia-Ardvilla
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Adevia-Ardvilla » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:23 pm

By the way, IOA, Krusip, Kustgebied and Nieuwveldnederzettingen are the same person. And I think we should continue on from the
Swedish-Aethran Cold War and declare everything after it non-canon, since Kustgebied godmodded in the remainder of the threads.
Last edited by Adevia-Ardvilla on Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chinevion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chinevion » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:24 pm

Adevia-Ardvilla wrote:By the way, IOA, Krusip, Kustgebied and Nieuwveldnederzettingen are the same person.
we know

Illuminati of Asia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Illuminati of Asia » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:26 pm

Adevia-Ardvilla wrote:By the way, IOA, Krusip, Kustgebied and Nieuwveldnederzettingen are the same person.

I know it was just to make sure he got the message.

Chinevion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chinevion » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:30 pm

So here's my idea, the year is 2030, tentions are high, and alliances are breaking down and reforming war could break out at any moment.

Chinevion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chinevion » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:30 pm

Adevia-Ardvilla wrote:By the way, IOA, Krusip, Kustgebied and Nieuwveldnederzettingen are the same person. And I think we should continue on from the
Swedish-Aethran Cold War and declare everything after it non-canon, since Kustgebied godmodded in the remainder of the threads.

So did you,

Illuminati of Asia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Illuminati of Asia » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:31 pm

Chinevion wrote:So here's my idea, the year is 2030, tentions are high, and alliances are breaking down and reforming war could break out at any moment.

Yeah but the EDF will prevail

Adevia-Ardvilla
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Adevia-Ardvilla » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:32 pm

Chinevion wrote:So here's my idea, the year is 2030, tentions are high, and alliances are breaking down and reforming war could break out at any moment.

My idea:
In the year 2017, tensions are high between Adevia-Ardvilla and Chinevion. Following the brief Chinevionian War, Adevian colonists are rising up against the Chinevionian government. As Krusip prepares to strike against the weak Kustgebied, will the region survive the war to come?
And I know I godmodded.
Last edited by Adevia-Ardvilla on Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Chinevion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chinevion » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:34 pm

Adevia-Ardvilla wrote:

My idea:
In the year 2017, tensions are high between Adevia-Ardvilla and Chinevion. Following the brief Chinevionian War, Adevian colonists are rising up against the Chinevionian government. As Krusip prepares to strike against the weak Kustgebied, will Adevia survive the war to come?

That focuses on only a few nations my idea combines all nations and gives more freedoms as the old alliances are broken up

Chinevion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chinevion » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:34 pm

Illuminati Of Asia wrote:

Yeah but the EDF will prevail

Who's edf

Illuminati of Asia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Illuminati of Asia » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:35 pm

Chinevion wrote:
Illuminati Of Asia wrote:Yeah but the EDF will prevail

Who's edf

Me and Sweden's version of NATO

Chinevion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chinevion » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:37 pm

Illuminati Of Asia wrote:
Chinevion wrote:Who's edf

Me and Sweden's version of NATO

Ok, I think however that we should not pre determin an outcome of alliances, we should just wing it as that was what made the old rps fun

Adevia-Ardvilla
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Adevia-Ardvilla » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:40 pm

Chinevion wrote:
Illuminati Of Asia wrote:Me and Sweden's version of NATO

Ok, I think however that we should not pre determin an outcome of alliances, we should just wing it as that was what made the old rps fun

I agree, Chinevion. I felt it started to go downhill when Kustgebied came in, brought in Polosnia and Plamryion and started up other alliances.

Chinevion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chinevion » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:41 pm

Adevia-Ardvilla wrote:
Chinevion wrote:Ok, I think however that we should not pre determin an outcome of alliances, we should just wing it as that was what made the old rps fun

I agree, Chinevion. I felt it started to go downhill when Kustgebied came in, brought in Polosnia and Plamryion and started up other alliances.

Stop pointing fingers we were al responsible remember when allies nuked each other over the location of a peace meating :rofl:

Adevia-Ardvilla
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Adevia-Ardvilla » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:42 pm

Chinevion wrote:
Adevia-Ardvilla wrote:I agree, Chinevion. I felt it started to go downhill when Kustgebied came in, brought in Polosnia and Plamryion and started up other alliances.

Stop pointing fingers we were al responsible remember when allies nuked each other over the location of a peace meating :rofl:

That was made non-canon and ignored in future RPs, apart from you who still consider a nuke fest canon.

Chinevion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chinevion » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:43 pm

Adevia-Ardvilla wrote:
Chinevion wrote:Stop pointing fingers we were al responsible remember when allies nuked each other over the location of a peace meating :rofl:

That was made non-canon and ignored in future RPs, apart from you who still consider a nuke fest canon.

I consider that non cannon but it is still funny

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:44 pm

It was the alternate timeline, where we were nuked to death... As for the canon, Interested, who will fight who...
Last edited by Skyhooked on Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Adevia-Ardvilla
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Adevia-Ardvilla » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:44 pm

Skyhooked wrote:It was the alternate timeline, where we were nuked to death... As for the canon, Interested, who will fight who...

I know I'll fight Kustgebied and Chinevion. Are you interested in a alliance, Skyhooked?

Chinevion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chinevion » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:47 pm

Adevia-Ardvilla wrote:
Skyhooked wrote:It was the alternate timeline, where we were nuked to death... As for the canon, Interested, who will fight who...

I know I'll fight Kustgebied and Chinevion. Are you interested in a alliance, Skyhooked?

I may end up becoming xenophobic and fight all foreigners and be isolation, as that is logical considering the occupation of our country. Kind of like Japan during the industrial revolution maby not though, everybody please feel free to comment your ideas also recent news chinevion has realized how outdated telegrams are we now fax Jk
Last edited by Chinevion on Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents