NATION

PASSWORD

Gamma World: CEEP us Safe (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Gamma World: CEEP us Safe (IC)

Postby Harbertia » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:08 pm

OOC

Wake up.

|

|

This is Ivo, it's time to wake up. It's 23#% yuear- 297- daisy, I- This is Ivo, you have been selected to awaken at this time to handle a vital issue.

This is

This is Ivo, your CEEP's Supervisory Intelligence Installation- I am Ivo- please proceed to the showers

A line illuminates across the floor next to your sleeping pod guiding the way down stairs.

Your personal belongings are still stored, air tight, below your cryotube- I shall relay multch Kneeded information informata to yew shortly.

This is ivo, welcome sleeper to the land of mourning- morning- it's 72% c outside and 64 humidit0000 - critial issue- I am Ivo, your personal Arti- your intillegence provider. We are sorry, but the number you have- I am Ivoo, Ivoo requests confirmation that you have awoke and are not a freeze dried burrito with smelly sauche- this is daisy- please ignore Ivo. Ivo is not well, and I, his nurse, will be with you shortly. Augh, Daisy, I am well you swath- I'm sorry, this is Ivo, I have not been with contact for some time. I fear for my continued- I do not fear, it's the mind killer. Please, say 'hello Ivo'.
Last edited by Harbertia on Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Servanity
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servanity » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:44 pm

Mason

Mason Stepped out of his chamber stretching out his muscles. The chill set on his body and he felt his core begin to heat up and his body steamed as the left over ice on his skin melted. He felt a intense pain on his head, man could he use a cigarette. He looked around him to see if anyone else was out of there chambers yet. It seemed like he was the first one. "Hello Ivo, what year is it?" He asked as he stretched his back.
Last edited by Servanity on Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:03 pm

Servanity wrote:Mason

Mason Stepped out of his chamber stretching out his muscles. The chill set on his body and he felt his core begin to heat up and his body steamed as the left over ice on his skin melted. He felt a intense pain on his head, man could he use a cigarette. He looked around him to see if anyone else was out of there chambers yet. It seemed like he was the first one. "Hello Ivo, what year is it?" He asked as he stretched his back.
It is currently the year 2450, happy late 174th Birthday *Kazoo Noise* hahah Daisy, please. I am very glade to sea yew good sir keller. *beeping* Oh, and as lungs will soon be inhaling for the first time in more then half a century please09- da- show- *door bell* Another sleeper will be awaking whortly, I shurgarist getting readdy- you don't want everyone to see you in sleep ware. Are you alright, good sir?
Tomorrow is made today.

Servanity
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Servanity » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:06 pm

Mason pulled out the bottom compartment to find his black suit and white dress shirt folded just as it had been when he had gone to sleep. He put on all but his coat which he kept in hand. "Thank you Ivo. Was I the first to wake up?" He asked.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:12 pm

Servanity wrote:Mason pulled out the bottom compartment to find his black suit and white dress shirt folded just as it had been when he had gone to sleep. He put on all but his coat which he kept in hand. "Thank you Ivo. Was I the first to wake up?" He asked.

Yess sssir, the first. We've been go- go0 going through the lists today. Ivo needed to test the sequ- the cry- the chamber's before awaking key residents. Ivo being me, and we being- we. I hope yew don't take offense to that, but you where low on the list. I'm not ready to open up to you, I don't know you that well. Is that comment rude? I don't know anymore.
Tomorrow is made today.

Servanity
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Servanity » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:15 pm

That caused him to heat up but he disregarded it and said. " No dont worry bout it but i would take a softer approach with the others." He said as nicely as he could.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:30 pm

Servanity wrote:That caused him to heat up but he disregarded it and said. " No dont worry bout it but i would take a softer approach with the others." He said as nicely as he could.

Understood. It's great to serve again! By the way, before the others get up, I should run some facts by you to measure your reaction. Already I feel my processors heating up, the chemicals of my bio-organic mesh alight- *umhum* I've lost contact with the local Think Tank, which till 2340 had provided information on the outside world. As you are awake, and have certain 'talents' would you like to be the first to step outside? My Security Patrols will recognize your Stage I ID as resident of this CEEP, but they can't see far into the city- if you could venture out, and have a look, and return alive, and with out hostile company- I'm sure the other residents will be pleased. I'll have the door standing by.
Tomorrow is made today.

Islamic Republic e Jariri
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:35 pm

Anima-R11

Do androids dream of electric sheep?

It was strange but that was the first thought that went through her organic mind as the Cyberoid called Anima regained consciousness. What did her organic brain inside a robot body dream of when she had gone into a state of hibernation? And then it hit her...

Raising up her mechanical arms she clutched her fingers tightly into the palm of her hand, feeling the silicon-based fabric her skin was made of. She was an android with a human brain implanted inside her. Or from the brain's perspective she was a human transplanted into a robot body.

Why... am I here?

She felt hollow on the inside and that wasn't just due to her mechanics slowly jumpstarting. Her left arm was somewhat loose from the joint that should have been her elbow. It was more rigid to move and felt utterly sloppy to have to carry around.

Stepping out of the chamber that had contained and protected her for what must have been years or even decades she looked around to see she wasn't the only one who had awoke.

''How long?'' she asked nonchalantly as she gazed over towards the other chambers.

Servanity
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Servanity » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:39 pm

"Sure Ill head out. Im in need of a smoke anyway. Any way I can stay in communication with you once I leave?" He asked as he pulled on his jacket feeling his pockets for his smokes feeling the usual box in his pocket. " I will also be needing my pistol back if I am going to be heading out, more for my own comfortability." He said.

Servanity
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Servanity » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:27 pm

When waiting for a response from Ivo he noticed a girl step out of her pod and ask the year. " The year is 2450. My name is Mason." He said to her.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:37 pm

Master Thompson is correct Anima-R11. I have recently informed Mr. Thompson of our current situation, to an extent. I have lost contact with CEEP's Regional Think Tank, and have been without it's input for 110 years. Without information from it's network of probes. I am not permitted to use this CEEPs security for the purpose of- scouting the velocity- vacancy- vecenity.

As started belford Mrs. Mason, your sidearm is in the armory- which can only be accessed by those of Stage II clearance. I'm afraid that you will have to warf for proper authorization.

I thrust in your talents.
Tomorrow is made today.

Servanity
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Servanity » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:39 pm

"Got it thanks Ivo." He said frustrated then looked over to the girl and said. "Im about to head out. You can come if you want."

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:59 pm

Jane suddenly and sharply awoke, leaving her pod slowly as she got used to concious thought and her limbs moving once more. Her eyes darted around her surroundings, momentarily confused as to where she was and why, though parts of it seemed to be coming back to her. She rubbed her head, feeling like a headache may be coming on. "Where am I?" She muttered to herself, then looked back to the pod. "Oh, right... CEEP." She added to herself, wondering now what was going on exactly. How long had she been asleep?
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:10 pm

Charmera wrote:Jane suddenly and sharply awoke, leaving her pod slowly as she got used to concious thought and her limbs moving once more. Her eyes darted around her surroundings, momentarily confused as to where she was and why, though parts of it seemed to be coming back to her. She rubbed her head, feeling like a headache may be coming on. "Where am I?" She muttered to herself, then looked back to the pod. "Oh, right... CEEP." She added to herself, wondering now what was going on exactly. How long had she been asleep?

Good Morning Ms. Justine, I'd wish you a happy birthday but I'm concerned it may give you a shock. Ms. Justine, do you remember me? I must be sure your not suffering amnesia- it's a none side effect of prolonged stasis.
Tomorrow is made today.

Servanity
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Servanity » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:26 pm

Receiving no response Mason turned to see another girl come out of her pod. This on was particularly beautiful, or at least he thought so. " Hi I'm Mason I see you've met Ivo. She's a little rough around the edges but she means well." He said to her trying to be nice so not to cause fright from her.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:00 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Charmera wrote:Jane suddenly and sharply awoke, leaving her pod slowly as she got used to concious thought and her limbs moving once more. Her eyes darted around her surroundings, momentarily confused as to where she was and why, though parts of it seemed to be coming back to her. She rubbed her head, feeling like a headache may be coming on. "Where am I?" She muttered to herself, then looked back to the pod. "Oh, right... CEEP." She added to herself, wondering now what was going on exactly. How long had she been asleep?

Good Morning Ms. Justine, I'd wish you a happy birthday but I'm concerned it may give you a shock. Ms. Justine, do you remember me? I must be sure your not suffering amnesia- it's a none side effect of prolonged stasis.

"Amensia?" She asked, then paused, shaking her head as she remembered everything. Sighing, she straitened her back and stretached her arms a tad. "No. I remember you Ivo. I remember everything... At least I think I do." She remarked.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:07 am

Charmera wrote:
Harbertia wrote:Good Morning Ms. Justine, I'd wish you a happy birthday but I'm concerned it may give you a shock. Ms. Justine, do you remember me? I must be sure your not suffering amnesia- it's a none side effect of prolonged stasis.

"Amensia?" She asked, then paused, shaking her head as she remembered everything. Sighing, she straitened her back and stretached her arms a tad. "No. I remember you Ivo. I remember everything... At least I think I do." She remarked.

Servanity wrote:Receiving no response Mason turned to see another girl come out of her pod. This on was particularly beautiful, or at least he thought so. " Hi I'm Mason I see you've met Ivo. She's a little rough around the edges but she means well." He said to her trying to be nice so not to cause fright from her.
Tomorrow is made today.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:03 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Charmera wrote:"Amensia?" She asked, then paused, shaking her head as she remembered everything. Sighing, she straitened her back and stretached her arms a tad. "No. I remember you Ivo. I remember everything... At least I think I do." She remarked.

Servanity wrote:Receiving no response Mason turned to see another girl come out of her pod. This on was particularly beautiful, or at least he thought so. " Hi I'm Mason I see you've met Ivo. She's a little rough around the edges but she means well." He said to her trying to be nice so not to cause fright from her.

Jane paused as she was trying to remember whom the person in front of her was. She smiled as he introduced himself. So she definitely didn't have amnesia. That was good at least. "I'll try to keep that in mind Mason." She replied. "I'm Jane. Jane Justine." She extended a hand for shaking.

Servanity
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Servanity » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:40 pm

Mason shook her hand and said. "Ivo was actually wanting me to head out and take care of a few things, would you like to join me?"

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:20 pm

Servanity wrote:Mason shook her hand and said. "Ivo was actually wanting me to head out and take care of a few things, would you like to join me?"

"Take care of a few things?" Jane repeated, her smile waning and a confused look taking its place as she raised an eyebrow. That sounded oddly vague. "What would those few things be?" Ever the journalist, she was always suspicious and always asking questions.

Servanity
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Servanity » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:47 am

"Ivo needs up to got and reestablish contact with the Think Tank so we can all receive more info on the world we are now living in." He said trying not to laugh. The her curiosity took to flight reminded him alot of his wife but he quickly shrugged off the thought so as to now bring back the memories.

Islamic Republic e Jariri
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:50 pm

I... remember...

The world outside the mainframe making up her body was all complex packages of data. Sensory, auditory and visual input modules decrypting the relevant data from her surroundings and wired it directly to her organic human brain. Having emerged from the cyrogenic chamber an intangible sense of loss and longing crept its way into her neural processing.

The android experienced what fully organic beings described as 'zoning out' as she stopped decrypting the flow of data from her surroundings and focused inwards. A montage of loose images imported themselves out of a state of dormancy and she narrowed her eyes as the realization came upon herself.

''Yes... I see,'' she said to herself whilst raising her right hand to her face where she focused her gaze on the tip of her fingers. Long metallic spikes sprouted out, each twice the length of its respective finger and clearly sharpened for strength and precision. Or in other words, for murder.

Charmera wrote:
Servanity wrote:Mason shook her hand and said. "Ivo was actually wanting me to head out and take care of a few things, would you like to join me?"

"Take care of a few things?" Jane repeated, her smile waning and a confused look taking its place as she raised an eyebrow. That sounded oddly vague. "What would those few things be?" Ever the journalist, she was always suspicious and always asking questions.

The voice of an unidentified individual within the vicinity penetrated her closed thought processes and the android unsheathed its claws and looked in the direction of a human female.

Mannerisms... inquisitive. Physique... pretty good. Might have been an inspector for a police force?

Something about her caught the android's interest. Anima wasn't sure what it was exactly but that sense of emptiness had been ignited by a spark of curiosity that felt strangely vivid upon seeing her.

''Jane Justine...'' she muttered with a pokerfaced expression. Her auditory module must have picked up on her speaking where it overheard her name and 'subconsciously' sent it over to her while she was busy assorting her other files.

''And you are Mason Thompson...'' she said turning to the man who had awoken before her.

''If neither of you mind I would like to accompany you. While I am out of date I do believe I am still of sufficient use.''

Looking back at Jane she said: ''We should all venture out together for now in pursuit of a common destination, like a settlement of other survivors. Collectively we have increased chances of overcoming the the considerable odds in our way.''

It was decided: all she wanted to do now was to follow Jane Justine until this strange abstract yearning, whatever it was, faded away.
Last edited by Islamic Republic e Jariri on Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:28 am

Splendid! So it is decided! The doors are ready for your collective partiture- departure. It'd great to actually be doing something again, I've been continually running for so many years doing nothing bu7 moni73ring vital signs. Something inside my core comes to life with- fulfillment. I'd allow you access to the Armory but none of you have clearance to access it. A terrible situation, so, if trouble arrises just rush on back to my side and the security bots will handle what ever would dare harm my pretties! ump If I may have liberty to call you that. It's endearing- I assure you.
Tomorrow is made today.

Servanity
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Servanity » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:29 am

Seeing the party all together Mason said. " Then it is decided we head out together and if theres trouble im sure we can handle ourselves I mean I saw the androids hand sprout blades and me well." He held his hand infront of him and flames ingulfed his hand then were igstingwished with the closeing of his hand. " So no need to worry Ivo."

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:09 am

Servanity wrote:Seeing the party all together Mason said. " Then it is decided we head out together and if theres trouble im sure we can handle ourselves I mean I saw the androids hand sprout blades and me well." He held his hand infront of him and flames ingulfed his hand then were igstingwished with the closeing of his hand. " So no need to worry Ivo."

Several Clicking sounds emit from the room, before sudden silence
Good to know, as the Sprinkers have been delayed, and canceled.

The door opens revealing what was once a street in the city. Over the years a thick layer of dust had built up shrouding the road, and filling open door ways. But for three meters beyond the CEEP the dust had been cleared. A tracked robot, dented, weathered, and armed moved past the entry- one of the CEEPs Security Bots making it's centuries old patrol of the parameter. The Sun filled the sky with an orange glow that contrasted with the greenness of the clouds. Rows of long abandoned shops, and appartments spanned miles in either direction, from their rooftops drooped thick vines- this was the Urban Jungle of 2450....
Tomorrow is made today.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse