NATION

PASSWORD

"Our child hookers kneel to no foreign power"

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
G-Max
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 03, 2006
Ex-Nation

"Our child hookers kneel to no foreign power"

Postby G-Max » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:02 pm

As many Japanese businessmen know, G-Max's child prostitutes are some of the most talented and well-trained in the world. They include representatives of all racial and economic backgrounds, including extraterrestrials and our hated enemies, the Brasilistanis. Our dominance in this economic sector has even become a point of national pride, just like our Satanic temples or the giant laser cannon that we built on the moon but haven't test-fired yet.

It has come to our attention that certain other nationstates, with no legitimate claim to our lands or people, disapprove of paying children for sex, or even the idea of having sex with children at all. These moral busybodies, not content with oppressing their own children in government-run forced labor camps called "schools", have proposed international agreements forcing their backward opinions on everyone else. They must know that our child hookers kneel to no foreign power. The first country that attempts to enforce these proposals on us will be the first one to learn exactly how well our orbital death laser works.

Hetrica
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetrica » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:49 pm

Hetrica denounces G-Max's action and threats, child sex should be illegal. Let alone prostitution. Hetrica also informs G-Max of its orbital lasers, facing away from the planet and towards the planet. And nuclear space missiles.

The glorious people of hetrica are greater than all others, and no matter the costs, they are put first.
Headline News: The Great General is now dead. DEFCON lowered to 1. Hetrican Bioweapon used by Unnamedland on Sjmick. Quarantine zone initiated. Admiral Major to take control. Military forces patrol the streets. Cans of Coka Calo are actually healthy says bribed doctor.

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!
(===||:::::::::::::::> If you support invasions put this in your signature
[align=center]

G-Max
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby G-Max » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:26 pm

My lunar death laser is bigger than yours.

Hetrica
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetrica » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:27 pm

G-Max wrote:My lunar death laser is bigger than yours.

So? We still denounce your actions

The glorious people of hetrica are greater than all others, and no matter the costs, they are put first.
Headline News: The Great General is now dead. DEFCON lowered to 1. Hetrican Bioweapon used by Unnamedland on Sjmick. Quarantine zone initiated. Admiral Major to take control. Military forces patrol the streets. Cans of Coka Calo are actually healthy says bribed doctor.

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!
(===||:::::::::::::::> If you support invasions put this in your signature
[align=center]

G-Max
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby G-Max » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:39 pm

My nation is in the top 14% for military preparedness and yours is in the bottom 7%. We also beat you at weaponization (top 3% vs. top 7%) and arms manufacturing (top 4% vs. top 30%). You can denounce whatever you want, but unless you can get those numbers up, you succeed in nothing but providing us with a laugh.

Singaporean Transhumans
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Singaporean Transhumans » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:40 pm

G-Max wrote:My nation is in the top 14% for military preparedness and yours is in the bottom 7%. We also beat you at weaponization (top 3% vs. top 7%) and arms manufacturing (top 4% vs. top 30%). You can denounce whatever you want, but unless you can get those numbers up, you succeed in nothing but providing us with a laugh.

lol using ns stats

Oh, as two can play at that game, I'll use my disproportionate advantage of being Top 3% for defence forces and top 0.4% for Scientific Advancement to raze your insignificant pissant country.

Point proven.
Last edited by Singaporean Transhumans on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SYNCRETIC COMBINE - SINKRETIČKE KOMBINAT
Factbook - Trobojka
JEDNOM ZAUVEK - ARMIJA SINKOMSKA

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:15 pm

G-Max wrote:My nation is in the top 14% for military preparedness and yours is in the bottom 7%. We also beat you at weaponization (top 3% vs. top 7%) and arms manufacturing (top 4% vs. top 30%). You can denounce whatever you want, but unless you can get those numbers up, you succeed in nothing but providing us with a laugh.

Well, NS stats is inaccurate because they were exaggerated
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

G-Max
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby G-Max » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:26 am

Singaporean Transhumans wrote:lol using ns stats

As opposed to what?

Excidium Planetis
Powerbroker

Founded: May 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Excidium Planetis » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:53 am

G-Max wrote:
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:lol using ns stats

As opposed to what?

Roleplayed statistics.

Rule #1 of NS roleplay: People write their own story. This means that if a nationsays they have 300 million people, they have that many no matter what the NS stats say. It also means that you can't tell other people what they have or don't have. So I can't say that you don't have orbital death lasers.

Rule #2: No one will want to play with you unless you are reasonable and cooperative. Basically, saying "mine our bigger than yours, I win" is a dick move and no one wants to Roleplay with that person.

So, you want to do a serious roleplay, or do you just want to compare stats and get wrecked?
Current Ambassador: Adelia Meritt
Ex-Ambassador: Cornelia Schultz, author of GA#355 and GA#368.
#MakeLegislationFunnyAgain
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:You didn't know about Excidium? The greatest space nomads in the NS multiverse with a healthy dose (read: over 9000 percent) of realism?
Saveyou Island wrote:"Warmest welcomes to the Assembly, ambassador. You'll soon learn to hate everyone here."
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Digital Network Defence is pretty meh
Tier 9 nation, according to my index.Made of nomadic fleets.

News: AI wins Dawn Fleet election for High Counselor.

G-Max
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby G-Max » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:00 am

Excidium Planetis wrote:Rule #1 of NS roleplay: People write their own story. This means that if a nationsays they have 300 million people, they have that many no matter what the NS stats say. It also means that you can't tell other people what they have or don't have. So I can't say that you don't have orbital death lasers.

Ummm, I can say that I have death lasers on the Moon because I was actually confronted with an issue that allowed me the option of building a frickin' laser on the frickin' moon, and that was the option that I chose...

Excidium Planetis wrote:So, you want to do a serious roleplay, or do you just want to compare stats and get wrecked?

I mostly just want to partake of hilarious storytelling, incorporating NS stats.

Excidium Planetis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Excidium Planetis » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:44 am

G-Max wrote:
Excidium Planetis wrote:Rule #1 of NS roleplay: People write their own story. This means that if a nationsays they have 300 million people, they have that many no matter what the NS stats say. It also means that you can't tell other people what they have or don't have. So I can't say that you don't have orbital death lasers.

Ummm, I can say that I have death lasers on the Moon because I was actually confronted with an issue that allowed me the option of building a frickin' laser on the frickin' moon, and that was the option that I chose...

And I can say I have a fleet of over 10,000 starships because not only have I encountered the issue options allowing you to build interstellar fleets numerous times. but I've also consistently roleplayed that way and other players recognize that as true (both in the World Assembly and here in International Incidents, and in General Economics & Trade and NationStates as well as in my home region, of course).

Excidium Planetis wrote:So, you want to do a serious roleplay, or do you just want to compare stats and get wrecked?

I mostly just want to partake of hilarious storytelling, incorporating NS stats.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=exci ... dd_region=
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:You didn't know about Excidium? The greatest space nomads in the NS multiverse with a healthy dose (read: over 9000 percent) of realism?
Saveyou Island wrote:"Warmest welcomes to the Assembly, ambassador. You'll soon learn to hate everyone here."

Serrian
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Serrian » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:54 am

Serrian, which normally has at least some standard on how to conduct themselves in war, has removed the gloves for this one because the situation seems to bear no kiddie hands.

It nicely reminds the nation of G-Max that not only does it possess a biological weapon so horrifying that it is only allowed to be utilized on nations that Serrian has marked for "complete and utter annihilation of every man, woman, child, cow, pig, microbiological organism, and everything in between that exists within this nation", but that it also not only possesses lunar-based weaponry, it quite literally converted one of Mars's moons into an orbital weapons station with the ability to launch MRBMs at 120RPM.

And that's not to mention that it also possesses an almost unparalleled domination of orbital space, with reconaissance satellites able to spot an ant twitching its antennae under a dense jungle canopy with such a sharp image that your eyes have a lower resolution than the picture, and a drone army outnumbering the populations of many nations.

Oh, and worst case scenario, we can crash aforementioned converted battle-moon into the planet to destroy you out of spite.

So, let's reconsider, dear friends-

Do you really want to fuck with Serrian at 100% tech wank mode?

that's not to mention that even via "legit" stats our defense force is technically larger
Last edited by Serrian on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
North Arkana wrote:NS's native tech wanker
Now with 45% 47% less wank! (Similar amounts of tech though)
Class D14: Tier 4, Type IV, Superpower

Heidisteinian Fempire
Ambassador

Founded: May 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Heidisteinian Fempire » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:14 pm

what the fuck is this lmao
Leftist Agrarian-Anarchist, also Muslim too
Pro: Dudeism, LGBT+ rights, Feminism, Far-left thought, Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton, individual freedom
Anti: people who don't want other people to be themselves, /pol/

Serrian
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Serrian » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:40 pm

Heidisteinian Fempire wrote:what the fuck is this lmao

Somebody dicking around and everyone else acknowledging their right to dick around, while simultaneously pointing out that their own capacity to dick around is greater.
North Arkana wrote:NS's native tech wanker
Now with 45% 47% less wank! (Similar amounts of tech though)
Class D14: Tier 4, Type IV, Superpower

G-Max
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby G-Max » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:07 am

:eyebrow:

This is rapidly deteriorating into a contest of who can make up the most ridiculous bullshit.

Singaporean Transhumans
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Singaporean Transhumans » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:13 am

G-Max wrote::eyebrow:

This is rapidly deteriorating into a contest of who can make up the most ridiculous bullshit.

that coming from a person who takes the result text of issues literally, word by word, and uses it as proof for unwarranted superiority

irony
SYNCRETIC COMBINE - SINKRETIČKE KOMBINAT
Factbook - Trobojka
JEDNOM ZAUVEK - ARMIJA SINKOMSKA

G-Max
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby G-Max » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:47 am

Singaporean Transhumans wrote: a person who takes the result text of issues literally, word by word, and uses it as proof for unwarranted superiority

A person who does what now?

Excidium Planetis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Excidium Planetis » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:31 am

I'm not making it up. NS Stats show Excidium Planetis has twice the defense forces of G-max, a much larger population, a larger arms manufacturing sector, a larger mining sector (got to get that Uranium, right?), and much higher Scientific Advancement.

So we've got more soldiers, more guns, and better technology. As far as brute force is concerned, we've got you seriously outmatched.

Not only that, but our citizens our more intelligent than yours, and less pacifist. So we'll outsmart your forces and show no mercy.

On the bright side, at least your people are more religious, so more of your people will go to heaven when we slaughter them.
Last edited by Excidium Planetis on Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

G-Max
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby G-Max » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:30 pm

Excidium Planetis wrote:

I'm not making it up.

No no no, I'm referring to stuff like "we can crash aforementioned converted battle-moon into the planet to destroy you out of spite."

Excidium Planetis wrote:On the bright side, at least your people are more religious, so more of your people will go to heaven when we slaughter them.

That's only because I'm not actively banning the sale of Ouija boards. I have rejected literally every issue option that has ever been presented by a religious nut.

The United Colonies of Earth
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The United Colonies of Earth » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:33 pm

The UCE Defense Forces beg to differ.
Let's see how long you hold up against an army of about 600 billion people. :twisted:
The United Colonies of Earth exists:
to bring about the settlement of all planets not yet inhabited by a sapient species within this Galaxy and Universe by the Human Race, or all members of the species Homo sapiens;
to ensure the observation and protection of the rights of all human beings;
to defend humankind from invasion, catastrophe, fraud and violence;
to represent the interests of humankind to the other governments of the Galaxy;
to facilitate the perpetuation of the unity of human civilization and infrastructure between otherwise self-governing colonies;
and to promote technological advancement and scientific discovery for the perpetuation and expansion of the unity and empowerment of all human beings.
E Stēllīs Lībertās

Aethras
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aethras » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:49 pm

I don't see why you'd use oribtal laser weaponry and other such technology on each other over a bit of child sex. Not that I support it, just...a little extreme, don't you think?
Also, I know that I am a PMT nation in a pool of FT nations. Yes, I know that it's like bringing a sword to a gunfight. So please don't kill me.
Last edited by Aethras on Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[ Imperial News ] New security measures implemented; democrats shout 'invasive' - Rebellion in Cornucopis crushed by General Ferrax - Kidnapping victims rescued by Death Knights - Valyrian tsar kneels to Emperor, declares allegiance
[ THESE ARE MY FACTBOOKS, READ THEM ] ~ I DON'T USE NS STATS
Aethras is an FT magic wielding nation of anthropomorphic-wolf-things that exists on the planet Vulkar, an Earth-like planet in a neighboring solar system that consists of two huge island landmasses, one of them being Aethras and the other shared by an assortment of other human nations.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:54 pm

The Supreme Gurorian Space Fleet of 1,000,000 indestructible ships has surrounded the moon. We also condemn you for the child prostitution.

(I have an invincible space fleet, deal with it.)

Oh, and we're aiming 50 death stars at you. Have fun!
Last edited by Gurori on Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:57 pm

G-Max wrote:
Singaporean Transhumans wrote: a person who takes the result text of issues literally, word by word, and uses it as proof for unwarranted superiority

A person who does what now?

Basically, some people don't use the statistics that the site calculates. If they say they have an invincible space fleet, they have it no matter what.

I'd suggest you do some research the NS Roleplay Scene.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

G-Max
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby G-Max » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:19 pm

The United Colonies of Earth wrote:The UCE Defense Forces beg to differ.
Let's see how long you hold up against an army of about 600 billion people. :twisted:

Your total population, civilian and military combined, is only 9.811 billion. So sayeth your page, and so it is canon.

Meanwhile, you can't prove that I don't have 999 quadrillion Apocalypse-class Battleships.

Aethras wrote:I don't see why you'd use oribtal laser weaponry and other such technology on each other over a bit of child sex. Not that I support it, just...a little extreme, don't you think?

Entire nations have been erased from the history books for such trifles as the correct pronunciation of "quinoa". I would know; I destroyed most of them myself.

Aethras wrote:Also, I know that I am a PMT nation in a pool of FT nations

???

Gurori wrote:The Supreme Gurorian Space Fleet of 1,000,000 indestructible ships has surrounded the moon. We also condemn you for the child prostitution.

(I have an invincible space fleet, deal with it.)

Oh, and we're aiming 50 death stars at you. Have fun!

Well I brought my dinosaur, who eats forcefield dogs! :rofl:

Multiversal Venn-Copard
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 03, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Multiversal Venn-Copard » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:31 pm

OOC:

I don't think you're understanding what we're saying here, G-Max. When setting up a roleplay, one generally has to come to terms with the fact that people don't like to use the stats that NationStates gives them. And this is reasonable. Someone who wants to play a medieval kingdom probably won't take the "modernized" issues very well. An intergalactic empire probably doesn't have only a few billion citizens. Using what the game gives you is limiting for many people. This being said, you should at least try to establish whether you're actually interested in using NS stats in a roleplay. People are generally respectful enough to not butt in with excessively powerful nations if you're looking for something reasonable.

However. It is important to note that with an opening post as vague and threatening as the one you gave, people are by no means forced to submit to your orbital laser. Excidium Planetis pointed out how they could wipe the floor with you in terms of NS stats alone, and now we've got several people here who have space fleets and similar assets capable of defeating mere orbital or lunar weapons.

(The VCMR, if I decided to throw them in here, could outright destroy the universe in question. They won't, of course, because that's rude and not at all suited for the tech level I think you've tried to set up here. So I roleplay only with people like The Great Devourer of All and Kataphractos who operate at similar FFT multiversal scales.)

People are not obligated to use NS stats if they are not told they have to use them. Forcing NS stats upon people who do not accept them is therefore a form of godmodding.

G-Max wrote:Meanwhile, you can't prove that I don't have 999 quadrillion Apocalypse-class Battleships.

There's a difference between setting up your nation to have a spacefleet, and pulling one out of your ass because you feel like beating someone. Admittedly, the latter might be happening here, but that's because nobody is taking this seriously.
Last edited by Multiversal Venn-Copard on Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I guess everything really does happen at once sometimes."

The VCMR is likely far less interested in interfering with those below than it used to be.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents