NATION

PASSWORD

The Youtube Poop Thread

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
Tokuopolis
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

The Youtube Poop Thread

Postby Tokuopolis » Tue May 17, 2016 1:46 pm

Hello Youtube Poop Fans of NS! Whether you make YTPs yourself, would like to make YTPs or just like watching and discussing them with people, we've all got something to talk about. YTP has been around since nearly Youtube's beginnings, if not earlier, "see links below". The Definition of YTP on wikipedia: "YouTube Poop (often called YTP for short) is a type of video mashup, created by editing pre-existing media sources for humorous, confusing or shocking purposes. YouTube Poop videos are traditionally uploaded to the video-sharing website YouTube, but may be mirrored or uploaded on other video sharing websites." YTP's work to remix entertainment and pop culture, and are arguably an example themselves.

PBS Idea Channel discusses YTPs

TV Tropes Page on YTP

Wikipedia's page on Youtube Poop

Rules:

1. Keep it on topic
2. Keep it PG-13
Last edited by Tokuopolis on Wed May 18, 2016 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
I like Telegrams. My nation may or may not reflect my real views(it depends what I feel like).
Want to talk about your favourite western animations? Do it here!
“Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too.”-Voltaire (:P)
I'm not a professional. I'm a Pterosaur. Fandom Variety. Minneapolis and Thermopolis aren't in Greece, and neither am I.

Ozzy
Minister

Founded: Jan 06, 2012
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Ozzy » Wed May 18, 2016 10:42 am

Ah yes, Youtube Poop. I been watching the hell out of that since 2009. The first one I watched was by Alvin Earthworm.

My favorite Youtube Poopers are AwfulFawful, Goop Videos, and Emperor Lemon.
Last edited by IM Meen on Wed May 15, 1996 1:29 pm, edited 756 times in total.

Long live the Global Liberation Army!
Leader of NS Hoofington Reapers

In this world we stand for what we love, for what is right and for our rights. If you don't stand for either one of these you don't stand at all. You're crippled mentally. Your rights give you your life, that life gives you the right to stand for what is right for the world and one of those rights in the world is standing strong for those you love and what you love as a whole.

De Fleuves
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby De Fleuves » Wed May 18, 2016 10:44 am

I'm just surprised YouTube Poop is still a thing. Sad it's best days are already over
Human, not Humane

Tokuopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tokuopolis » Wed May 18, 2016 10:55 am

De Fleuves wrote:I'm just surprised YouTube Poop is still a thing. Sad it's best days are already over

Yeah, lots of prominent Youtube poopers have quit recently (MoBros, the popcorn fairy and cartoonlover98)
I like Telegrams. My nation may or may not reflect my real views(it depends what I feel like).
“Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too.”-Voltaire (:P)
I'm not a professional. I'm a Pterosaur. Fandom Variety. Minneapolis and Thermopolis aren't in Greece, and neither am I.

Cadonica
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 19, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cadonica » Wed May 18, 2016 10:59 am

I've been watching a lot of Finnish YTPs (Fin: STP, SinäTuubaPaska (lit: YouTubaShit)). Hell, I even have made a playlist of those. I come back to them every now and then :p

I myself don't make them though.
IC
Steam, Last.fm, RYM
Call me Cad or Sisu.
That's what they said:Once you go black metal...

That's what I said:
That Finnish bastard. ~2011
Sleeping is overrated. ~2012
I'm only gay with females. ~2013
Wings are sexy and you know it! ~2013.

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Wed May 18, 2016 11:01 am

Tokuopolis wrote:Yeah, lots of prominent Youtube poopers have quit recently (MoBros, the popcorn fairy and cartoonlover98)

Eh, there will always be others who will rise and take their place.

In this world we stand for what we love, for what is right and for our rights. If you don't stand for either one of these you don't stand at all. You're crippled mentally. Your rights give you your life, that life gives you the right to stand for what is right for the world and one of those rights in the world is standing strong for those you love and what you love as a whole.

Tokuopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tokuopolis » Wed May 18, 2016 12:06 pm

Ozzy wrote:
Tokuopolis wrote:Yeah, lots of prominent Youtube poopers have quit recently (MoBros, the popcorn fairy and cartoonlover98)

Eh, there will always be others who will rise and take their place.

I forgot to mention that. I think that too.

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Wed May 18, 2016 12:08 pm

I used to watch these all the time when I was in like, middle school. Every once in a while I look up a few to watch. cs188 was one of my favorite YTPers.
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Tokuopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tokuopolis » Wed May 18, 2016 12:10 pm

Guadalupador wrote:I used to watch these all the time when I was in like, middle school. Every once in a while I look up a few to watch. cs188 was one of my favorite YTPers.

I've been watching YTP since 2008. I'm a big fan. Hopefully #WTFU will win.

The YTP Anthem
Last edited by Tokuopolis on Wed May 18, 2016 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Wed May 18, 2016 12:19 pm

Last edited by Guadalupador on Wed May 18, 2016 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Thu May 19, 2016 2:45 am

I think i started to watch YTP in 2011.Its a shame that Mobrosstudio has retired from YTP but his YTP,both old or new is great.I remebered one of Mobrosstudios YTP which is a Courage The Cowardly Dog YTP.My most favorite part from this YTP is when Eustace wanted a dinner and then a giant box of Lean Pocket falled and he then said that he hated them,causing the box of Lean Pocket to punch him with its fist
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Tokuopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tokuopolis » Thu May 19, 2016 1:45 pm

The federation of Kendor wrote:I think i started to watch YTP in 2011.Its a shame that Mobrosstudio has retired from YTP but his YTP,both old or new is great.I remebered one of Mobrosstudios YTP which is a Courage The Cowardly Dog YTP.My most favorite part from this YTP is when Eustace wanted a dinner and then a giant box of Lean Pocket falled and he then said that he hated them,causing the box of Lean Pocket to punch him with its fist

Haven't seen that one. I'll have to watch it.

Sing Like The King

Return to gamelon trailer

Return to gamelon final cutscene

CDI Can Still Be Funny

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Thu May 19, 2016 2:45 pm

Is the war between Viacom and YTP still a thing?
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri May 20, 2016 2:27 am

Gurori wrote:Is the war between Viacom and YTP still a thing?

I think so and also a famous Youtube Pooper that made Billy May's YTP got deleted for his Frozen YTP which content he use without authorization from Disney
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

Tokuopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tokuopolis » Fri May 20, 2016 10:01 am

Yeah. It's been a thing for as long as I can remember.

Tokuopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tokuopolis » Fri May 20, 2016 11:01 am

The Popcorn Fairy's Last YTP

I still remember watching it 2 years ago. :(

It was a pretty great poop. I'll have to watch the real fight club.

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Fri May 20, 2016 11:21 am

Tokuopolis wrote:

Yeah. It's been a thing for as long as I can remember.

I wonder if that has anything to do with Dikekike getting deleted twice on Youtube.

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Fri May 20, 2016 2:45 pm

DurhamrockerZ finally came out with a new YTP after like, two years. Hooray!
Here's a classic of his: Youtube Poop: John Deadcorn

And his newest YTP: Youtube Poop: Hobby Bill Gits Sum Hed

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat May 21, 2016 6:56 am

You should watch Emperor Lemon's YTP which is also one of the longest YTP in Youtube:Admiral Ackbar Traptastic Sextravaganza III.It's 43 minute by the way and it reference all YTP Emperor Lemon has made until now.
My Dispatch

Tokuopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tokuopolis » Sat May 21, 2016 12:51 pm

Tokuopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tokuopolis » Mon May 23, 2016 1:45 am

Last edited by Tokuopolis on Mon May 23, 2016 3:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Mon May 23, 2016 6:20 am

My Dispatch

Tokuopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tokuopolis » Mon May 23, 2016 1:00 pm

Singaporean Transhumans
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Singaporean Transhumans » Thu May 26, 2016 2:05 am

Honestly YTP sucks in comparison to what we have on bilibili (which are more of 音mad but whatevs, chinese intellect superior)

But yeah a few are catching up to the Chinese level
SYNCRETIC COMBINE - SINKRETIČKE KOMBINAT
Factbook - Trobojka
JEDNOM ZAUVEK - ARMIJA SINKOMSKA

Tokuopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tokuopolis » Fri May 27, 2016 11:47 am

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction