NATION

PASSWORD

Total War 2050 IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Imperium Empires
Minister

Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Total War 2050 IC

Postby The Imperium Empires » Thu May 05, 2016 5:15 am

In 2020 the USA came to a near complete collapse. This destroyed much of the worlds economy leaving many to fight for them selves. Many nations collapsed but new ones were born. The world is a very different place now with little to be remebered. The USA is now split in half. Canada has become two nations and Japan has reformed into an empire. The Middle East is a more stable place even but even with this peace ther is a war on the verge of coming into existence. Even with the advancement since the USAs collapse nothing can prepare the world for war.

Last edited by The Imperium Empires on Thu May 05, 2016 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Thu May 05, 2016 5:21 am

Off the coast of Malaysia the Australian fleet came into view. " Sir we have contact shall we open fire on this pathetic nation". The Commander looked at the officer and ordered to open fire. From the ships cannons missiles flew into the direction of the Malaysian coast line but not before they were destroyed. The Malaysian fleet entered the battle and were sending drones to attack the troops.
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

Egenis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Egenis » Thu May 05, 2016 6:15 am

Abandoned area
Manhattan, New York

"This is Agent Matthews of Squad 7. All coast is clear, HQ do you copy? I repeat, this is Agent Matthews of Platoon 7, all coast is clear on this side, do you copy?"

A soldier known only as 'Agent Matthews' was cautiously inspecting a section of the street, of what supposed to be was the Times Square. Newspapers, or what's left of it, and trash where everywhere blown by a mild gust of wind. Buildings were burned and even went down, their facade riddled with soot and remains of shattered windows and Jumbo Trons caused by angry New Yorkers hurling unopened soda cans, rocks or whatever stuff they could find worthy to be thrown at. The iconic Times Square building was riddled with holes and soot, the small upper left portion, shaved off from the original building. Agent Matthews continued walking, with his H&K G56, standard AR of a Fort Barca soldier, on his proffesional, battle-hardened, hands.

"Copy that Agent Matthews, this is HQ. Regroup back to the others and return to HQ immediately,do you copy?"

A feminine voice responded shortly on the soldiers wireless comms, embedded on the soldier's skin on his neck just below his jaw. Back at the underground fortress, Fort Barca, hidden under the mountains of Appalachia, the respondent Samantha Jameson, sat under her desk, of what resembled like a futuristic call center agency. Communications officers were not allowed to converse with their fellow officers, so it is ensured that there are barriers in between the desks. In Samantha's desk, or in each and every comms officer's desks, only contains essentials and a keyboard. Replacing the monitor was an interactive glass panel that faces in front of the user, which can go opaque form the spectator's eye, without interfering user itself.

From the safety of her panel, Samantha quietly watched Agent Matthews from the literal view of his eyes, which were embedded with micro-cameras, without, interfering the user's line of sight. In fact, it can act as an extremely portable, infrared sensor and NVG, removing the need of bulky NVG equipment. She lightly and absently stroked her curly tresses, then Agent Matthews responded immediately.

"Affirmative, HQ. Signing off and regrouping immediately."

Agent Matthews lightly clicked his tongue, turning off the comms made one final calculated sweep with his own two eyes, and few moments later, he turned back and started jogging back to his designated squad. After a few seconds of jogging, he met up with four other soldiers, wearing advanced military uniforms with exoskeletons. He met up with, which in return greeting him.

"Agents Matthews, glad to see back again. How's the sweep back in there?"

A bearded man, Caucasian, and identified as Agent Sumter,squad leader, greeted Agent Matthews and was obviously asking about the Times Square sweep.

"All clear, sir." Matthews responded, and Sumter simply smiled placed a hand on Matthews's shoulder, patting it.

"Glad to hear that, Agent Matthews. Others are gonna be here soon, as soon as they finished sweeping this one hell of a ghost town." Sumter lightly laughed to himself.

As soon as all of the remaining forces of the nine man strong Squad 7, had regrouped, they went inside the M225 Samson stealth APC, where inside, the lights glowed a dim yellow light bright enough to flood the whole passenger compartment bright enough. As soldiers had scrambled to the vehicle's interior, the APC wheeled away to a long journey back to the Fort Barca
UNIFIED INTER-COLONIAL SYSTEMS
Egenis not an IC name by any means
I do not use NS stats.

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Father Knows Best State

China

Postby Gyrenaica » Thu May 05, 2016 6:22 pm

China was in another golden age. Ever since the communist party had lost its grip on the mainland, it was destined to lose control of all it had. The communists lost all power and trust of the people by 2020s, and the rise of nationalism spread across the land. The Chinese Nationalist Party was elected, then Taiwan joined the mainland, the name changing to the Republic of China. Now, it is another beaming jewel of the free world, replacing America as top economy, strongest military, and a great force, dominant in all aspects of power. Yet,China still lacked in allies. China had influence over minor nations such as Mongolia, Burma, Laos, Vietnam, and some central Asian countries, but no alliances, much less with any major powers.

To: Australia
In light of your recent invasion of Malaysia, I seek an alliance with you. This would secure both our interests in the area. We both dominate the pacific, and I propose we keep it that way. I ask for an alliance with you and other major pacific powers, in an effort to keep the once great Americans, now fascists, at bay.

To: Japan
It has been over 100 years since Japan lost control of China. The PRC had resented Japan and held a grudge. Now, with the communists out of charge since 2020, the republic of China no longer resents Japan. In fact, we welcome you back to the international stage. We have supported your expansions and propose we form an alliance of pacific powers to contain the fascists in America from trying anything.

in Mongolia, the leaders of China and Mongolia have sat down to discuss a possible political union between China and Mongolia.

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Thu May 05, 2016 6:29 pm

With Australian forces having conqured Malaysia and had its local populace how dos to the Australian government. Having received contact regarding an alliance with China their top tradi partner a message was sent out.

Desr republic of China
We accept this alliance as long as we have free rein in the South Pacific. If we are ver to get a foot hold in this new world we need land and the South Pacific is full of weak nations besides our ally Japan and you.

South Naples
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby South Naples » Thu May 05, 2016 6:39 pm

India was extremely concerned with China's growth. Ever since America collapsed, China has had the 1. Economy. We also knew the Chinese were making allies. To become an economic powerhouse, we needed more valuable resources. We realized that precious oil was only a few countries away. So, India had begun the invasion of the middle east. Using an army of 2,000,000 soldiers, 1,000's of tanks, and 5,000 planes, we invade Saudi Arabia, and the U.A.E. India needed allies. However, the Chinese had a good point about the American fascists. India remains divided on how to approach Chinese growth...
Börk. Copy and paste this to your signature to help Swedenball conquer the world.
Pro: America, China, Capitalism, Israel, ban nukes, South Korea, freedom, Christianity, Immigration, India, Restarting Presidential Election. Gay Rights.
Anti: North Korea, Turkey, Syria, terrorism, I.S.I.S., Al-Queda, Fascism, Nazism, Hitler, Stalin, Communism, dictators, countries with no freedom, nukes, North Korea, Russia, Scottish Independence, all 2016 presidential candidates.
An average guy.

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Thu May 05, 2016 6:45 pm

Aussie forces moved in on Papau New Gineau to construct an embassy in the Japanese territory. Aussie forces planned to move in on Antratic Shores to access the oil reserves there.

Greater Utrecht
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Utrecht » Thu May 05, 2016 7:04 pm

To: China
The Imperium of Japan accepts your alliance. We hope to contain America and Russia from expanding into the Pacific. May our two powers prosper

Imperial News Network
Headlines

The Emperor finishes his 3 day visit to Korea. This signifies the increasing ties between the Homelands and the Korean Colonies. Although sentiments against Japan are still high on the peninsular, relations are steadily improving as the Economy grows and more opportunities present itself

Philippine Guerrillas launch multiple Suicide Attacks on Davao. For many years, the Guerrillas have fought against the Imperial Japanese Forces and are losing ground. They hide primarily in the mountains and are in control of remote rural villages. The Military has conducted many raids in years before against Guerrilla Bases

Economic Growth at 2%. With the increasing Trade in the Pacific Region, Japan has benefited greatly and are rising to be one of the largest economies in the region. Industrialization in the Philippines has also helped the Economy

Australian Embassy begins construction in Papua New Guinea. With the increasing ties and trade between the two nations, an Embassy in the Protectorate of Papua New Guinea has been approved by the Japanese Parliament. Although there are Guerrillas in the Protectorate, the Embassy will be tight with security from both Japan and Australia

Seoul International Airport
The Emperor of Japan, having finished his 3 day visit to Korea, boards a private plane back to Japan. He has brought some souvenirs for his family such as an autograph from a famous K-Pop Singer.

"The Plane is ready for take off" said the Pilot

The Plane soon took off from the Airport. The Emperor, tired from his visit, rests on his bed and orders his assistant to wake him up once they get to Japan.

During the flight, Kasumi Hattori, the Emperor's assistant and personal secretary, receives a private call from the Intelligence Network Organization (INO)

"Operative Hattori, your mission parameters have been changed. We have received Intel that an assassin is hiding within the Plane"

She jumped into action and called for all staff within the Aircraft. Personally inspecting the staff members, she found one of the flight attendants to be different than usual. She order her to be taken for interrogation.
MODEDIT: Inappropriate/obscene sig content deleted.

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Fri May 06, 2016 5:14 am

To: India
China and India are the dominant Asian powers, with large populations, economies and powerful militaries. I therefore propose we form an alliance between us to secure our interests as well as a non aggression pact to prevent any war between us, which would result in the end of the world.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri May 06, 2016 5:41 am

Ever since Germany absorbed all of Europe except for Switzerland and the territory it now owned and Russia,Germany become one of the world superpower but what worried Germany is it's bad relation with Russia and the fact that Germany is the second largest economic power in the world,defeat only by China

Germany is now garrisoning it's border with Russia in case of Russia invading Germany.They also continued building their facility to increase their economy,military and welfare capability.They also started research on military technology and civilian technology to increase their military power in case of war with Russia and becoming the most scientifically advanced nation in the world,respectively.
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

South Naples
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby South Naples » Fri May 06, 2016 5:45 am

Gyrenaica wrote:
To: India
China and India are the dominant Asian powers, with large populations, economies and powerful militaries. I therefore propose we form an alliance between us to secure our interests as well as a non aggression pact to prevent any war between us, which would result in the end of the world.

To: China
India sees the benefits of an alliance. While much of our country dislikes you, I agree it would be catastrophic to have a war between us. I agree with this alliance. All I ask is for Iran's middle eastern territory and the Arabian peninsula. You can have whatever isn't that. I'm watching Somaliland. I don't trust those Somalians. They have many nukes, and is communist. The downfall of Iran is a good thing, as they were backstab anyone for money. I hope this alliance doesn't break in a few weeks. Let this mean peace and prosperity between our nation's.
P.S. I would whole heartedly support invasion of Fascist America or Somaliland.
Börk. Copy and paste this to your signature to help Swedenball conquer the world.
Pro: America, China, Capitalism, Israel, ban nukes, South Korea, freedom, Christianity, Immigration, India, Restarting Presidential Election. Gay Rights.
Anti: North Korea, Turkey, Syria, terrorism, I.S.I.S., Al-Queda, Fascism, Nazism, Hitler, Stalin, Communism, dictators, countries with no freedom, nukes, North Korea, Russia, Scottish Independence, all 2016 presidential candidates.
An average guy.

Genyulan
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Genyulan » Fri May 06, 2016 5:48 am

Persia was back, and greater than ever before. Under the reign of the ayatollah, Iran had spread its power and influence across the middle east, destroying its enemies saudi Arabia and Turkey. Now, it owned well over half the world oil supply, despite so many nations including itself using other means of energy. Persia secured its spot in the world and woudlnt let anyone change it.
Signature Unavailable

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Fri May 06, 2016 5:48 am

Australia had now become one of the worlds major powers. Holding one of the worlds largest reserves of untapped resources worldwide it was set to topple the worlds top economies. Almost the entire South Pacific except Japanese territory were under their control. Since world war three in 2020 Australia has grown in size significantly and it'd army are now the worlds 5th most powerful after Russia and China and various other nations. They had there eyes set on South Africa where Aussies forces planned a landing in a few weeks.
Last edited by The Imperium Empires on Fri May 06, 2016 5:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Genyulan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Genyulan » Fri May 06, 2016 5:55 am

Persia offers an alliance with Germany and Australia as it fears the two asian powers are planning something..
Signature Unavailable

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Fri May 06, 2016 5:58 am

President Badker of Australia considers this alliance.
Persia while a military alliance would not be wise we would consider a trade alliance. The reason is we are allies of both the major Asian powers and wish to avoid war. But trade is something we could consider as it would protect our interests. But to also keep our allies calm.
Last edited by The Imperium Empires on Fri May 06, 2016 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri May 06, 2016 6:00 am

After some quick research the Germans had developed some new weapons including the Mammoth Rocket Launcher/Rammer,Leviathan Tank/Bulldozer,Type 120 Mentz Carrier,Ju-99 Bomber Jet and Wall Reaver Rocket Artillery.They are ready to invade Russia.They decided to use Operation Barbarossa II to invade Russia.Operation Barbarossa II is like the original Operation Barbarossa but with some parts altered including the tactic which would use the blitzkrieg and zerg rush tactic and city and territoy surrounding Moscow invaded and conquered.
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri May 06, 2016 6:01 am

Genyulan wrote:Persia offers an alliance with Germany and Australia as it fears the two asian powers are planning something..

The Germans also accepted Persia's alliance offer
My Dispatch

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Fri May 06, 2016 6:04 am

Australian forces are being positioned for an invasion of South Africa. South Africa was now a world power and an invasion would not be easy and if anything be suicide. But with resources running out everywhere it was there best choice.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri May 06, 2016 6:07 am

The Imperium Empires wrote:Australian forces are being positioned for an invasion of South Africa. South Africa was now a world power and an invasion would not be easy and if anything be suicide. But with resources running out everywhere it was there best choice.

The Germans decided to help Australia by sending some of their new war machines and soldiers to help the Australians with invading South Africa.Meanwhile they prepare their position as the Germans started to invade Russia
My Dispatch

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Fri May 06, 2016 6:09 am

The invasion of South Africa began with many casualties. But the shore line which they landed was secured and Aussie and German troops were able to take the first city. Fighter jets bombed the city from the sky leaving it a pile of burning rubble.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri May 06, 2016 6:17 am

At the same time,the invasion of Russia began.The German troop suffered some casualties but they are able to take St. Petersburg and secure it.They then sended their troop to Murmansk in order to invade it.Their air unit were able to secure the land unit by bombing enemy position from above
My Dispatch

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Fri May 06, 2016 10:06 am

China has declared war on Russia and has invaded Siberia quickly blitzing Vladivostok. This is. In order to help split Russia focus so it doesn't solely face Germany, which do would he detrimental to german forces, something China doesn't want to happen. We ask for alliance with germany. China offers to split Russia. A line straight up from the farthest west border of Russia and China, xinjiang province.

Arvenia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 21, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Arvenia » Fri May 06, 2016 10:08 am

The Kingdom of Koresh won't fall. With stolen Iranian WMDs and a theocratic government ruling Koreshian citizens with an iron fist, Koresh will be dominating the world and expand it's religious message. The Koreshian Armed Forces are made sure that Persia won't attack it. Currently, Koresh is staying neutral due to the huge Persia.
Pro: Political Pluralism, Centrism, Liberalism, Liberal Democracy, Social Democracy, Sweden, USA, UN, ROC, Japan, South Korea, Monarchism, Republicanism, Sci-Fi, Animal Rights, Gender Equality, Mecha, Autism, Environmentalism, Secularism, Religion and LGBT Rights
Anti: Racism, Sexism, Nazism, Fascism, EU, Socialism, Adolf Hitler, Neo-Nazism, KKK, Joseph Stalin, PRC, North Korea, Russia, Iran, Saudi-Arabia, Communism, Ultraconservatism, Ultranationalism, Xenophobia, Homophobia, Transphobia, WBC, Satanism, Mormonism, Anarchy, ISIS, al-Qaeda, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, 969 Movement, Political Correctness, Anti-Autistic Sentiment, Far-Right, Far-Left, Cultural Relativism, Anti-Vaxxers, Scalpers and COVID-19

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Fri May 06, 2016 2:57 pm

China and Mongolia have formed a union with Mongolia joining china as a highly semi-autonomous province.

Chinese troops have secured Primorsky Krai, Tuva, and Jewish Autonomous Oblast.

Genyulan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Genyulan » Fri May 06, 2016 3:23 pm

Persia has condemned the Aussie invasion of Malaysia and the Chinese and German invasion of Russia. We defend these nations pull out of the nation's occupied.

Persia has also begun mass producing military weapons, vehicles, planes, and ships in San effort to ensure Persian sovereignty over all it's territories.
Signature Unavailable

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse