NATION

PASSWORD

Trump: We need to be more unpredictable!

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Unpredictable Galaxy
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Trump: We need to be more unpredictable!

Postby Unpredictable Galaxy » Wed May 04, 2016 4:58 pm

Donald Trump stated back in April 27th that the United States of America needs to be more unpredictable with our actions.

I would like to first state that Unpredictable Galaxy does not endorse this type of action. Based on how my country has gone through ridiculous results, I advise NOT to do this; my nation is not a great place to be in, considering how I, the creator, don't even have an idea on what I might choose next policy wise.

Furthermore, I would like to state that I have already created an unpredictable country, and I believe that Donald Trump is simply copy-catting me. I suggest that NationStates ban Donald Trump for attempting to copy a nation, okay? It was my idea first, and I believe it is rude for someone to attempt to steal my work.

-EDIT-

Here is the link:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... trine.html

In this link, he said "I want to be unpredictable. … I don’t want the other side to know what my views are.” This is clear that his intention is to completely override my nation and place himself as the owner of Unpredictable Galaxy. This is clearly a personal attack against an innocent person, and I believe action should take place. This "Unpredictable view" is just him hiding in the shadows to completely override my nation and turn it into the United States, which is not only a threat to treason, but also copyrighting ideas!
Last edited by Unpredictable Galaxy on Wed May 04, 2016 5:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Want to know just what is going on with our nation? Check out our delightful FactBook!

Proud Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton supporter.

REPEAL THE SECOND AMENDMENT!

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Wed May 04, 2016 5:06 pm

Unpredictable Galaxy wrote:Donald Trump stated back in April 27th that the United States of America needs to be more unpredictable with our actions.

I would like to first state that Unpredictable Galaxy does not endorse this type of action. Based on how my country has gone through ridiculous results, I advise NOT to do this; my nation is not a great place to be in, considering how I, the creator, don't even have an idea on what I might choose next policy wise.

Furthermore, I would like to state that I have already created an unpredictable country, and I believe that Donald Trump is simply copy-catting me. I suggest that NationStates ban Donald Trump for attempting to copy a nation, okay? It was my idea first, and I believe it is rude for someone to attempt to steal my work.

What the hell does this have to do with Trump? Also this is General, that means it's Out Of Character content only.
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Vatyrzom
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vatyrzom » Wed May 04, 2016 5:06 pm

Okay, let's start with something nobody would predict from Donald Trump:
Communism.

Thermodolia wrote:
Unpredictable Galaxy wrote:Donald Trump stated back in April 27th that the United States of America needs to be more unpredictable with our actions.

What the hell does this have to do with Trump? Also this is General, that means it's Out Of Character content only.

Presumably,this.
Last edited by Vatyrzom on Wed May 04, 2016 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ancient Republics
Attaché

Founded: May 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ancient Republics » Wed May 04, 2016 5:08 pm

Build underground Vaults.
Beware, Fallout is coming.
Take drugs, kill a bear!
Took drugs, ate the bear!

Unpredictable Galaxy
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Unpredictable Galaxy » Wed May 04, 2016 5:08 pm

Thermodolia wrote:

You clearly have no idea what kind of character my nation has. I have a distinct leader named Dictator Vegemite LV. I am merely stating that Donald Trump is copying me, the creator of Unpredictable Galaxy. I am not in character in this thread.
Want to know just what is going on with our nation? Check out our delightful FactBook!

Shofercia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shofercia » Wed May 04, 2016 5:20 pm

I predicted a ton of threads after Trump wins the primaries :P
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
Stonk Power! (North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia
I used pronouns until the mods made using wrong pronouns warnable, so I use names instead; if you see malice there, that's entirely on you, and if pronouns are no longer warnable, I'll go back to using them

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Wed May 04, 2016 5:23 pm

Unpredictable Galaxy wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:What the hell does this have to do with Trump? Also this is General, that means it's Out Of Character content only.

You clearly have no idea what kind of character my nation has. I have a distinct leader named Dictator Vegemite LV. I am merely stating that Donald Trump is copying me, the creator of Unpredictable Galaxy. I am not in character in this thread.

Donald Trump doesn't even know what NationStates is so I doubt he copied you. The only political body that acknowledges is the United Nations but that was for a different reason entirely.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Unpredictable Galaxy
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Unpredictable Galaxy » Wed May 04, 2016 5:24 pm

Gurori wrote:

Donald Trump doesn't even know what NationStates is so I doubt he copied you. The only political body that acknowledges is the United Nations but that was for a different reason entirely.

I disagree. Trump explicitly said this in hopes that I, the creator, would vote for him by relating to me in some way. Instead, I took offense. This is why we must ban Donald Trump from NationStates!

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Wed May 04, 2016 5:27 pm

Gurori wrote:

I disagree. Trump explicitly said this in hopes that I, the creator, would vote for him by relating to me in some way. Instead, I took offense. This is why we must ban Donald Trump from NationStates!

Donald Trump's Ideal USA ≠ NationStates

I doubt a huge businessman and politician like Donald Trump would even acknowledge your existence as an individual. Where did he mention you in his statement?
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.

Unpredictable Galaxy
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Unpredictable Galaxy » Wed May 04, 2016 5:32 pm

Gurori wrote:

Donald Trump's Ideal USA ≠ NationStates

I doubt a huge businessman and politician like Donald Trump would even acknowledge your existence as an individual. Where did he mention you in his statement?

Oh, he knew. As soon as he said Unpredictable, he stared into the camera, right into my soul. By merely mentioning my nation's name, he realized what significant power my nation was, and he wished to turn America into a mold of my country.

Kola Republic
Attaché

Founded: Jan 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kola Republic » Wed May 04, 2016 5:33 pm

:?:
:rofl:
i don't even what is this
The Principality of Kola is a constitutional monarchy within the Federal Republic of Kanaria, located in the northwest on the Kola Peninsula. The population is 30 million. It's slightly larger than California and much colder and Russian. The capital city is Baytown-Saint Petersburg.

Unpredictable Galaxy
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Unpredictable Galaxy » Wed May 04, 2016 5:34 pm

Kola Republic wrote::?:

As you can see, this is a VERY serious thread about a VERY serious issue. What reason would I have to write a satirical thread based on mere coincidence?

The first Galactic Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 27, 2014
Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Wed May 04, 2016 5:36 pm

Being unpredictable is just another term for bad communication.
TG me about my avatars for useless trivia.

A very good link right here.

The Grim Reaper
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grim Reaper » Wed May 04, 2016 5:36 pm

I like what OP is trying to do here, but it's not very well executed.

Perhaps put some links to Trump's actual statements and some commentary into the OP?

The one Vatyrzom mentioned is a good start. Include some satirical commentary on that link too, maybe.
If I can't play bass, I don't want to be part of your revolution.
Melbourne, Australia

A & Ω

Is "not a blood diamond" a high enough bar for a wedding ring? Artificial gemstones are better-looking, more ethical, and made out of PURE SCIENCE™.

Unpredictable Galaxy
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Unpredictable Galaxy » Wed May 04, 2016 5:38 pm

The Grim Reaper wrote:I like what OP is trying to do here, but it's not very well executed.

Perhaps put some links to Trump's actual statements and some commentary into the OP?

The one Vatyrzom mentioned is a good start. Include some satirical commentary on that link too, maybe.

Sure. Thanks for the suggestion!

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Wed May 04, 2016 5:39 pm

Kola Republic wrote::?:

As you can see, this is a VERY serious thread about a VERY serious issue. What reason would I have to write a satirical thread based on mere coincidence?

To waste valuable forum resources and to clutter General with preposterous bullshit maybe?
There could be hundreds of nations on NS with Unpredictable in their name. Why would Donald Trump of all people recognise some random internet user?

Unpredictable Galaxy
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Unpredictable Galaxy » Wed May 04, 2016 5:44 pm

Gurori wrote:

To waste valuable forum resources and to clutter General with preposterous bullshit maybe?
There could be hundreds of nations on NS with Unpredictable in their name. Why would Donald Trump of all people recognise some random internet user?

Can you not see what sort of nation I have?! A population of a little over 400 million and an incredible economy while all being under a dictatorship? I just banned cheese. I suspect that Donald Trump is not only lactose intolerant, but realizes what a genius I am as a creator. Bullshit, you say? I say that I am trying to open people's eyes to the truth!

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Wed May 04, 2016 5:49 pm

Gurori wrote:

Can you not see what sort of nation I have?! A population of a little over 400 million and an incredible economy while all being under a dictatorship? I just banned cheese. I suspect that Donald Trump is not only lactose intolerant, but realizes what a genius I am as a creator. Bullshit, you say? I say that I am trying to open people's eyes to the truth!

I have a population of over 1 billions people, big whoop.

Donald Trump wouldn't acknowledge one individual, especially if said individual is making ridiculous claims about him on the internet. So how about you stop, you might end up getting unwanted attention.

Unpredictable Galaxy
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Unpredictable Galaxy » Wed May 04, 2016 5:51 pm

Gurori wrote:

Donald Trump wouldn't acknowledge one individual, especially if said individual is making ridiculous claims about him on the internet. So how about you stop, you might end up getting unwanted attention.

Wha- how dare you suggest that I am making ridiculous claims! You believe that a random internet user would not be recognized by a billionaire candidate on the internet who is claiming absurd BUT TRUE statements like he's copyrighting a nation? That is rude, and I believe that you are in kahoots with Donald Trump in order to override my nation.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Wed May 04, 2016 5:57 pm

Gurori wrote:

Wha- how dare you suggest that I am making ridiculous claims! You believe that a random internet user would not be recognized by a billionaire candidate on the internet who is claiming absurd BUT TRUE statements like he's copyrighting a nation? That is rude, and I believe that you are in kahoots with Donald Trump in order to override my nation.

Yeah, sure.

Well, I tried.

Unpredictable Galaxy
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Unpredictable Galaxy » Wed May 04, 2016 6:00 pm

Gurori wrote:

Yeah, sure.

Well, I tried.

And failed you did, Donald Trump Spokesperson Katrina Pierson! I knew it was you all along!

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Wed May 04, 2016 6:19 pm

Ordinarily this thread would have been a rather unremarkable bit of NSG fluff, quickly relegated to the obscurity of the double-digit pages.

Were it not for Gurori completely failing his "Identify Poe" Check.

Instead this has turned into a work of art, and I applaud Unpredictable Galaxy for making it so.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

Unpredictable Galaxy
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Unpredictable Galaxy » Wed May 04, 2016 6:24 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Ordinarily this thread would have been a rather unremarkable bit of NSG fluff, quickly relegated to the obscurity of the double-digit pages.

Were it not for Gurori completely failing his "Identify Poe" Check.

Instead this has turned into a work of art, and I applaud Unpredictable Galaxy for making it so.

I wouldn't be so quick to call it a work of art yet; Donald Trump in that case might forge it and sell it for millions...

(Thanks! I'm glad you thought it as enjoyable as I have!)

The Dragon Realms Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dragon Realms Empire » Wed May 04, 2016 6:26 pm

Of course! We need to lock up Donald Trump for stealing your idea at once!
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

Emperor of Confederacy of the North, Delegate of Iron Arena, Postmaster General of Nation States
Currently reading The Story of Civilization. Currently playing Romance of the Three Kingdoms for the NES, and Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix for the PS4.

Unpredictable Galaxy
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Unpredictable Galaxy » Wed May 04, 2016 6:32 pm

The Dragon Realms Empire wrote:Of course! We need to lock up Donald Trump for stealing your idea at once!

Woah man, let's not jump off the high horse just yet; I just want to ban him from NationStates. What you're suggesting is irrational, unreasonable, and just flat out insane. What's next, you're going to suggest that Donald Trump is stealing your nation, too? Back off buddy; that's my VERY LEGITIMATE problem that I cannot have bogged down by others supporting such a claim.
Last edited by Unpredictable Galaxy on Wed May 04, 2016 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General