NATION

PASSWORD

2023: Third gulf war: IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Soviet Papyrus
Attaché

Founded: Apr 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

2023: Third gulf war: IC

Postby Soviet Papyrus » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:51 pm

In 2016 Donald trump became president of the United States of America and changed things. By late 2017 The wall was finished and Mexico played a lot with caused it to collapse. At the same time in the middle east however a revolution happened in southern Iraq in which Iraq's Shia Population gained independence. The UAE was worried about this and invaded Qatar and Bahrain. Similar rebellions happened in Turkmenistan, Afghanistan and Pakistan. These new Shia nations decided to create an alliance in 2020 known as the Shia union. On April 27th 2023 The Shia nations declared war on Kuwait. NATO, India, Israel and the UAE declared war on the Shia nations and went into DEFCON 2. This may be the war to end humanity.

Rules:

1: no goddmodds or meta gaming
2: no super graphic posts
3: no super short posts
4: be realistic
5: if your nation gets conquered you can't be that nation
6: I am Russia
7: have fun
8: random events will occur on the news part of this post.

News:

Terrorist attack happens in Miami, Florida killing 78.

OOC: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t376345&p=28547337#p28547337
Last edited by Soviet Papyrus on Mon May 02, 2016 7:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Kim Jong Un is basically Asian Hitler and North korea is basically Asian Nazi Germany. Stop this Asian Hitler before it's too late!

(-_Q)

New Los Angelos
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Los Angelos » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:20 pm

Turkish Kurdistan border
"So, Recep, how do you think this'll go?" asked a scrambled Turkish soldier. "I don't know, Alp. This could get ugly if they get really bad. Hope they aren't like IS, that was horrible. At least we are still headed!" "Yeah, I guess thats good. But man, if this is like the first, America will protect the oil and we'll get drawn in. So we'll be beheaded if this keeps up." "I heard once that this would be the apocalypse, fire and brimstone, ect. Is that true?" "Doubt it. As if some weak Shiite countries could destroy great, secular, totally EU member Turkey!" "Yeah, never talk like that. Sounds like your racist or something." "Guess so."

These two, like many others, were sent to the Kurdish military bases incase Turkey is drawn into the war. After the July revolution, Turkey became a secular European state and Kurdistan became independent. Is Alp's idiotic bragging founded, or could the Shia-Sunni divide wipe out the middle east?

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:56 pm

27th April, 2023. Paris, Sixth French Republic

Marshal Marine LePen leaned back in her office chair, awaiting for the inevitable call from one of her Army Generals, who had been amassing troops for the last three days near the Belgian Border. For the last four months, LePen's government had been producing propaganda day and night about a supposed plot by the Flemish people within Belgium to seize control of the Belgian government and oppress the French-speaking Walloons. LePen's irredentist ambitions to unite the Franco-phones of Europe and abroad was going well, within the six years that she had been elected riding a wave of right-wing anger, she had transformed France into an authoritarian nationalist state, one that kicked out any and all non-native French citizens out of the country, seized all media outlets, and effectively destroyed all political opposition, all the while producing propaganda to feed a rhetoric of expansionism to the French people. Within four years, she had refitted the armed forces, and tested it out on Monaco, Andorra, and Suriname, all annexing them into the French Sixth Republic, next stop was Belgium. It was a perfect time to invade, as the world was already preoccupied with the Second Gulf War.

28th April, 2023. Lille, Sixth French Republic

At 2:00 in the morning, the first French Mechanized Infantry units captured several border crossings, letting the bulk force of the French Army invasion force cross into the town of Mouscron, capturing their first Belgian city. The French Air Force started several surprise attacks on Belgian military bases in the area, while French artillery units slam police and military stations far behind the front line in an attempt to effectively deny the Belgians any means of retaliation as the ground forces marched north toward Ghent and Brussels. It would be known as the French Blitzkrieg, within the next twenty four hours, the French Army would advance nearly 60 km into Belgian territory, bypassing cities, and saving their capture for later.

To: All Relevant Peoples of the World
Subject: On the Liberation of the Waloons

The French Sixth Republic is happy to announce that the Liberation of the Franco-phone Waloons of Belgium are soon to be liberated from the oppressive, and unjust Flemish ruling system that composes the government of Belgium. We call all righteous peoples of Europe to join us in our crusade of Freedom and Justice. Our Fatherland only wants friendship to flourish between the Flemish and Waloons, but it is apparent that the Flemish do not want any cooperation to occur. We only do this out of necessity and the security of the Waloons. Vive la France!
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:31 pm

Guadalupador wrote:27th April, 2023. Paris, Sixth French Republic

Marshal Marine LePen leaned back in her office chair, awaiting for the inevitable call from one of her Army Generals, who had been amassing troops for the last three days near the Belgian Border. For the last four months, LePen's government had been producing propaganda day and night about a supposed plot by the Flemish people within Belgium to seize control of the Belgian government and oppress the French-speaking Walloons. LePen's irredentist ambitions to unite the Franco-phones of Europe and abroad was going well, within the six years that she had been elected riding a wave of right-wing anger, she had transformed France into an authoritarian nationalist state, one that kicked out any and all non-native French citizens out of the country, seized all media outlets, and effectively destroyed all political opposition, all the while producing propaganda to feed a rhetoric of expansionism to the French people. Within four years, she had refitted the armed forces, and tested it out on Monaco, Andorra, and Suriname, all annexing them into the French Sixth Republic, next stop was Belgium. It was a perfect time to invade, as the world was already preoccupied with the Second Gulf War.

28th April, 2023. Lille, Sixth French Republic

At 2:00 in the morning, the first French Mechanized Infantry units captured several border crossings, letting the bulk force of the French Army invasion force cross into the town of Mouscron, capturing their first Belgian city. The French Air Force started several surprise attacks on Belgian military bases in the area, while French artillery units slam police and military stations far behind the front line in an attempt to effectively deny the Belgians any means of retaliation as the ground forces marched north toward Ghent and Brussels. It would be known as the French Blitzkrieg, within the next twenty four hours, the French Army would advance nearly 60 km into Belgian territory, bypassing cities, and saving their capture for later.

To: All Relevant Peoples of the World
Subject: On the Liberation of the Waloons

The French Sixth Republic is happy to announce that the Liberation of the Franco-phone Waloons of Belgium are soon to be liberated from the oppressive, and unjust Flemish ruling system that composes the government of Belgium. We call all righteous peoples of Europe to join us in our crusade of Freedom and Justice. Our Fatherland only wants friendship to flourish between the Flemish and Waloons, but it is apparent that the Flemish do not want any cooperation to occur. We only do this out of necessity and the security of the Waloons. Vive la France!

Amman, Jordan

Two soldiers in dress uniforms pull open large doors as the Jordanian king, Abdullah bin al-Hussein II, steps outside. He smiles warmly at everyone who had gathered just to see him. He wanted to go into the crowd, talk with people, interact with people, and maybe make someone's day with a warm embrace or a simple hello.

One of the soldiers placed his sword in front of Abdullah, shaking his head. "I'm sorry, Your Majesty. Your security advisor said you are forbidden from walking into crowds of civilians."

Abdullah frowns. "Why?"

"With the threats of war and terrorism, we don't want to risk your life in case someone in the crowd wants to hurt you."

Loud boos and hisses came from the crowd at the soldier's explanation. One man shouted, "Anyone who tries to hurt my king will feel the fury of the people!"

Abdullah reluctantly turned around, and went back into the palace. The two soldiers go to close the door, but a furious Abdullah slams them shut himself. He walks into his bedroom, changes into a civilian outfit, and sneaks out of the palace.

Completely alone, he's taken one of his motorcycles, and headed into the streets, swinging one leg over the bike, and speeding off toward the open desert. Wonder how this damn war is treating all the other leaders . . . he thinks, before trying to escape into his own thoughts.
Pro: Trump, Assad, Putin, guns, death penalty, Israel, religion, chocolate, me
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

This 10,000 [insert random thing here] genocide thing is a meme, right?

The Best of Assad in 2016

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:08 pm

To: The Honorable President Marie LePen of France,

[High encryption]

The war has been treating me very poorly in regards to my personal interactions of the people, as my security advisor has banned me from going near large crowds.

I request to meet you in person in Paris. It is likely much safer there than in Jordan, and I'd like to have a private getaway in your beautiful city, after discussing possible outcomes of the Third Gulf War.

(signed) His Royal Majesty, King Abdullah bin al-Hussein II of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:20 pm

To: Abdullah II of Jordan
From: President and Chief of State of the French Sixth Republic, Marine LePen
Subject: A Meeting in Paris
Encryption Level: VERY HIGH

Honorable King Abdullah II of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, I personally would love to have your presence here within our beautiful city of Paris. A request to have a private getaway within this city of Paris will undoubtedly be accepted. I and the People of France personally care for your Kingdom's future in this destructive war. We will meet at Versailles.
-Marine LePen

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:29 pm

Guadalupador wrote:
To: Abdullah II of Jordan
From: President and Chief of State of the French Sixth Republic, Marine LePen
Subject: A Meeting in Paris

Honorable King Abdullah II of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, I personally would love to have your presence here within our beautiful city of Paris. A request to have a private getaway within this city of Paris will undoubtedly be accepted. I and the People of France personally care for your Kingdom's future in this destructive war. We will meet at Versailles.
-Marine LePen

An hour after Abdullah receives his reply, the Jordanian royal security advisor is mysteriously found, tied up, in the basement of the royal barracks.

The king's more trusted guards are under strict orders now, as Abdullah is preparing to do something he hasn't been allowed to do for years.

Using a military aircraft, the Jordanians appear over Versailles a few hours later, and Abdullah finishes strapping on a parachute, waving to the guards on the plane as he jumps out.

Heidelski
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Heidelski » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:35 pm

President trump watches a nuclear missle go off 50 miles way in the arizona desert. He looks at his watch. A loud speaker started counting down. 3.. 2... 1... BAM! A huge mushroom cloud erupts over the desert. The entourage claps as the efects wear off. A group of special troops in hazmat suits check out the damage off the fake military base. Everything is gone except for a few molten husks. President Trump then whispers something to an aid.

Three hours later, SEAL team 3 gets in an aircraft...
I am a Nationalist Conservative Christian American Male. If you see spelling errors it is most likely my keyboard. It sucks. America!

Been In America since 1732!

Political compass:https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpoliticalcompass?ec=4.0&soc=1.03
Trump 2016!
http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/1912582270

Pro: Life, Immagration, America, Military, Compulsary Military service, US imperialism, SK, Germany, German expansion, Francem Uk, Japan, Christianity, Guns

Anti: Illegal Immagration, Abortion, LGTB, NK, Chin, RUssia, Syria,ISIS, Obama, Clinton, Racism, Sexistism, weak military, burning the flag

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:38 pm

French Soldiers present on the lawns of Versailles saluted as the Jordanian King landed. Marine LePen smiled as Abdullah arrived at Versailles. "Welcome to France, Your Majesty. Your method of arrival, was... quite unconventional." President LePen said as she gestured toward him to come into the opulent palace. "Come in, we have many things to discuss." LePen said. She and her elite bodyguards led Abdullah into a comfy 18th Century styled living room. "You seem anxious about the Third Gulf War. I can understand your sentiment, but I must ask, why did you parachute out of a plane, rather than be met at our airport? Is something wrong? Are there Islamist elements within Jordan that wish to threaten you?"

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm

Guadalupador wrote:French Soldiers present on the lawns of Versailles saluted as the Jordanian King landed. Marine LePen smiled as Abdullah arrived at Versailles. "Welcome to France, Your Majesty. Your method of arrival, was... quite unconventional." President LePen said as she gestured toward him to come into the opulent palace. "Come in, we have many things to discuss." LePen said. She and her elite bodyguards led Abdullah into a comfy 18th Century styled living room. "You seem anxious about the Third Gulf War. I can understand your sentiment, but I must ask, why did you parachute out of a plane, rather than be met at our airport? Is something wrong? Are there Islamist elements within Jordan that wish to threaten you?"

"I haven't jumped out of a plane in years. After the, uh, little spat I had with my security advisor, I decided, 'You know what? I'm done with this garbage. I want to show the people that I am strong, that I . . . walk to the beat of my own drum.' Nothing's wrong, really. I've received threats from just about everywhere." He smiles, rather innocently.

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:52 pm

Krugeristan wrote:"I haven't jumped out of a plane in years. After the, uh, little spat I had with my security adviser, I decided, 'You know what? I'm done with this garbage. I want to show the people that I am strong, that I . . . walk to the beat of my own drum.' Nothing's wrong, really. I've received threats from just about everywhere." He smiles, rather innocently.

Marine was sort of perplexed. "Ah, okay." She smiled. "Now on to business... What is Jordan facing in this region-wide war?" LePen asked, wanting to know about the current state of the Third Gulf War. "With me being preoccupied with the Liberation of Belgium, I haven't been able to read many news about other affairs."

"Mon Chef, President Trump of the United States has just started up new nuclear tests." LePen's security adviser whispered into her ear.

Marine smiled. "Good, Trump has proven that he can lead, we need more strongmen like him in the world. I have to congratulate him sometime, make a note of that." LePen whispered back to her security adviser.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:01 pm

Guadalupador wrote:
Krugeristan wrote:"I haven't jumped out of a plane in years. After the, uh, little spat I had with my security adviser, I decided, 'You know what? I'm done with this garbage. I want to show the people that I am strong, that I . . . walk to the beat of my own drum.' Nothing's wrong, really. I've received threats from just about everywhere." He smiles, rather innocently.

Marine was sort of perplexed. "Ah, okay." She smiled. "Now on to business... What is Jordan facing in this region-wide war?" LePen asked, wanting to know about the current state of the Third Gulf War. "With me being preoccupied with the Liberation of Belgium, I haven't been able to read many news about other affairs."

"Mon Chef, President Trump of the United States has just started up new nuclear tests." LePen's security adviser whispered into her ear.

Marine smiled. "Good, Trump has proven that he can lead, we need more strongmen like him in the world. I have to congratulate him sometime, make a note of that." LePen whispered back to her security adviser.

"We haven't seen much action at all, but, like I said, this is severely affecting me in regards to my relationship with the people. I know, it's war, but, Jordan has one of the toughest border patrols in the world, the toughest airport security. I shouldn't say we have nothing to worry about, because then I'll jinx it." He laughs, then stops, realizing he should be acting a little more seriously. "My second reason for coming here was to escape. I need a few days to myself, or I won't be able to function if, God forbid, Jordan gets attacked."

Crockerland
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Crockerland » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:04 pm

Oman's king, Tariq bin Taimur, has declared that Oman will work towards creating more Ibadi states in the world. Oman has also recognized Israel and established an embassy in Jerusalem, citing Qur'an 17:104 and Qur'an 5:20-21, in part to distance itself from both the Sunni (Saudi Arabia) and Shiite (Iran) powers, but also knowing that they will be able to sell a lot of oil to Israel, since most other oil-rich states refuse to sell to Israel.

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:44 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
Guadalupador wrote:Marine was sort of perplexed. "Ah, okay." She smiled. "Now on to business... What is Jordan facing in this region-wide war?" LePen asked, wanting to know about the current state of the Third Gulf War. "With me being preoccupied with the Liberation of Belgium, I haven't been able to read many news about other affairs."

"We haven't seen much action at all, but, like I said, this is severely affecting me in regards to my relationship with the people. I know, it's war, but, Jordan has one of the toughest border patrols in the world, the toughest airport security. I shouldn't say we have nothing to worry about, because then I'll jinx it." He laughs, then stops, realizing he should be acting a little more seriously. "My second reason for coming here was to escape. I need a few days to myself, or I won't be able to function if, God forbid, Jordan gets attacked."

"Well then, you're welcome to stay. I admire your country's border security. Did I say that I modeled France's tight border security after Jordan's?" Marine complemented Abdullah.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:50 pm

Guadalupador wrote:
Krugeristan wrote:

"Well then, you're welcome to stay. I admire your country's border security. Did I say that I modeled France's tight border security after Jordan's?" Marine complemented Abdullah.

Abdullah faintly blushes. "No. We've never told anyone how we do it. That's another reason we're doing so well; we don't tell everyone everything we do." He smirks. "However, I feel like I can trust France with Jordan's best-kept secrets. We have money, we have weapons, but, we don't have oil. With Saudi Arabia and Iran butting heads, no one can really get oil. I'm almost tempted to ask America or Russia for oil, but, I'm deathly afraid of America's scumbag environmentalists, you know, fucking up any plans for drilling, and Russia has its hands full with their part in the war. Who would you suggest turning to for oil?"

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:05 pm

"At such uncertain times, I'm personally not too sure... Perhaps Venezuela, though we are starting off-shore drilling expeditions off the coast of Guyane, and our newly acquired territory of Suriname. If there's oil there, we can supply it to you for a discounted price." Marine pondered. "Hm, environmentalists... such scum, I'm glad that I had them jailed; they were causing problems for our Sixth Republic." LePen chuckled. "You know, if you don't have to go back to Jordan, you can accompany me over toward the Front Line in Belgium, I'll be speaking to the troops there to help raise morale."

Imperium des Saarlandes
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium des Saarlandes » Sun May 01, 2016 12:57 am

29th April 2023, Berlin, Germany

Frauke Petry, chancellor of Germany since the right-winged Alternative for Germany (AFD) won the election in 2017 with more than 50% and did it again in 2020, is watching the news at the really expensive TV in her office. As Björn Höcke, her adviser, comes in, she says: "What do you think of these...moslem people that are fighting again? Do you think some of them might refuge to Germany?"."Well, if they do, they won't get in here anyways. Or they'll get shot. All I know is, that the police will do everything to keep Germany German. All these moslems do is causing problems."."Yeah, that's right. By the way, I got an e-mail by LePen, you know, this Frenchie. She says she wants to free the Waloons and stuff like that. And she "calls all righteous people in Europe to join their crusade of Freedom and Justice". She wants everything french."."She might be dangerous.", says Höcke,"We've got to do something. I honestly don't want war with the Frenchies."."They're "right-winged", just as we are. I'm shure I can set up an alliance, or so with her."

TO: Marie LePen, president of France
RE: On the liberation of the Waloons

What exactly do you want from us? Do you want us to fight for France? Forget it! Or do you want us to fight for the nations that are right (in both meanings)? We won't fight the Belgians, but we want to keep the French-German friendship. What about an alliance to keep peace in Europe? But we'd like you to know that this wouldn't mean you can simply invade everything. Stay away from everything more eastern than the Netherlands. You still can do everything in africa, but, to keep peace, in Europe the border for french invasion are Germany and Switzerland. If you promise not to break with the above conditions, we promise to join you in every war against moslems and "Gutmenschen". Please tell me what exactly you want from us and if you agree with an alliance.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Frauke Petry, chancellor of Germany

Last edited by Imperium des Saarlandes on Sun May 01, 2016 3:53 am, edited 4 times in total.

Arvenia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 21, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Arvenia » Sun May 01, 2016 2:15 am

Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
The Khanate of Turkmenistan was an Islamic monarchy under a khan. The current khan is also the first khan of Turkmenistan, Shangar Khan. He overthrew the cruel government of Turkmenistan 3 years ago. Now, Turkmenistan seeks to expand the Shia faith and form a bigger khanate to help Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Gypjak, Turkmenistan
The Turkmenistani military, the Turkmen Armed Forces, has been fighting against Sunni militants in the village of Gypjak, which was home to a former Turkmen dictator who had the same last name as Shangar Khan. Death toll was 200.
Pro: Political Pluralism, Centrism, Liberalism, Liberal Democracy, Social Democracy, Sweden, USA, UN, ROC, Japan, South Korea, Monarchism, Republicanism, Sci-Fi, Animal Rights, Gender Equality, Mecha, Autism, Environmentalism, Secularism, Religion and LGBT Rights
Anti: Racism, Sexism, Nazism, Fascism, EU, Socialism, Adolf Hitler, Neo-Nazism, KKK, Joseph Stalin, PRC, North Korea, Russia, Iran, Saudi-Arabia, Communism, Ultraconservatism, Ultranationalism, Xenophobia, Homophobia, Transphobia, WBC, Satanism, Mormonism, Anarchy, ISIS, al-Qaeda, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, 969 Movement, Political Correctness, Anti-Autistic Sentiment, Far-Right, Far-Left, Cultural Relativism, Anti-Vaxxers, Scalpers and COVID-19

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sun May 01, 2016 3:18 am

Guadalupador wrote:"At such uncertain times, I'm personally not too sure... Perhaps Venezuela, though we are starting off-shore drilling expeditions off the coast of Guyane, and our newly acquired territory of Suriname. If there's oil there, we can supply it to you for a discounted price." Marine pondered. "Hm, environmentalists... such scum, I'm glad that I had them jailed; they were causing problems for our Sixth Republic." LePen chuckled. "You know, if you don't have to go back to Jordan, you can accompany me over toward the Front Line in Belgium, I'll be speaking to the troops there to help raise morale."

"I'd be glad to. I haven't been around the average human being in a while. I hear Europe is very pretty in the spring." He weakly smiles as well. "I'm not going back any time soon. I literally picked up my schedule and erased three weeks from it." There's a catch in his mind, and he suddenly can't find anything intelligent or meaningful to say.

Stahn
Senator

Founded: May 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Stahn » Sun May 01, 2016 9:41 am

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the
Islamic Republic of Iran

In the Name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful

To the Western Countries

Today, there are very few people who are uninformed about the role of the major western powers in creating, nurturing and arming al-Qaeda, the Taliban and their inauspicious successors, namely I.S. and similar terrorist groups that have done so much harm to the Islamic world and beyond.
Few will also be unaware that the first and second war waged by the west against Iraq were based on false pretenses and lies.

However, evidence has surfaced that the full truth is much worse than this.

A hidden, underground Iraqi bunker has recently been discovered on the Iraqi/Iranian border. In it were found a great many documents and other materials that prove without doubt or question that Kuwait has been collaborating with the previously mentioned western powers in encouraging sectarian violence, supplying arms and expertise to terrorist groups and has also been guilty of stealing Iraqi oil by the means of slant drilling, provoking it to declare war and annex this nation which has historically been part of Iraq anyway.

Being presented with this overwhelming evidence it left the Islamic Republic of Iran and the other members of the Shia Coalition with no other option but to declare war on the Kuwait state.

We had not anticipated that this would provoke so many nations to in their turn declare war on us.

But so be it. The people of this region have suffered too much from the trickery and betrayal of the western powers and its local secret ally of Kuwait to accept it any longer without fighting back.

Kuwait is not a legitimate state. It must return to the status of being the 19th province of Iraq.The murderers, thieves and crooks that make up the supposed government of Kuwait should be brought to trial for their crimes against the Islamic people and reparations must be paid for all the harm that has befallen Iraq and other nations because of these evil acts.

The people of Iran and the other members of the Shia Coalition do not want bloodshed but you have pushed us too far. The time has come for us to fight back.

Give in to our righteous demands and many lives will be saved and justice will be served.
This is all. We await your response.
Last edited by Stahn on Sun May 01, 2016 9:53 am, edited 4 times in total.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sun May 01, 2016 9:59 am

Stahn wrote:

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the
Islamic Republic of Iran

In the Name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful

To the Western Countries

Today, there are very few people who are uninformed about the role of the major western powers in creating, nurturing and arming al-Qaeda, the Taliban and their inauspicious successors, namely I.S. and similar terrorist groups that have done so much harm to the Islamic world and beyond.
Few will also be unaware that the first and second war waged by the west against Iraq were based on false pretenses and lies.

However, evidence has surfaced that the full truth is much worse than this.

A hidden, underground bunker has recently been discovered. In it were found a great many documents and other materials that prove without doubt or question that Kuwait has been collaborating with the previously mentioned western powers in encouraging sectarian violence, supplying arms and expertise to terrorist groups and has also been guilty of stealing Iraqi oil by the means of slant drilling, provoking it to declare war and annex this nation which has historically been part of Iraq anyway.

Being presented with this overwhelming evidence it left the Islamic Republic of Iran and the other members of the Shia Coalition with no other option but to declare war on the Kuwait state.

We had not anticipated that this would provoke so many nations to in their turn declare war on us.

But so be it. The people of this region have suffered too much from the trickery and betrayal of the western powers and its local secret ally of Kuwait to accept it any longer without fighting back.

Kuwait is not a legitimate state. It must return to the status of being the 19th province of Iraq.The murderers, thieves and crooks that make up the supposed government of Kuwait should be brought to trial for their crimes against the Islamic people and reparations must be paid for all the harm that has befallen Iraq and other nations because of these evil acts.

The people of Iran and the other members of the Shia Coalition do not want bloodshed but you have pushed us too far. The time has come for us to fight back.

Give in to our righteous demands and many lives will be saved and justice will be served.
This is all. We await your response.

After reading a copy of the notice sent from a foreign minister, the Jordanian king makes a painful decision.

To: Iran,

This whole war has cost me my sanity. I don't plan on allying with you or Saudi Arabia, simply because you both act like little children. Because of this war, I need an alternative source of oil. Because of this war, my advisors have banned me from being in large crowds. Because of this war, Western nations have placed travel bans on Jordan, simply because we're 'one of you'. You both are the reason the whole world has a bad outlook on the Middle East, while nations like Jordan and Israel try to portray an image of cultured and moral countries.

(signed) His Majesty, King Abdullah II of Jordan

Heidelski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Heidelski » Sun May 01, 2016 10:39 am

Presdent Trump and the conservative congress pass an law supporting fracking and offshore drilling due to oil shortages. The US pentagon has approved a plan on making a new tank, the M-9 Dunford, named after the former joint chief of staff. Vice President Mccrystal, former US spec ops general, has asked to meet with the leaders of NATO in Paris for a conference.
I am a Nationalist Conservative Christian American Male. If you see spelling errors it is most likely my keyboard. It sucks. America!

Political compass:https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpoliticalcompass?ec=4.0&soc=1.03
Trump 2016!

Pro: Life, Immagration, America, Military, Compulsary Military service, US imperialism, SK, Germany, German expansion, Francem Uk, Japan, Christianity, Guns

Anti: Illegal Immagration, Abortion, LGTB, NK, Chin, RUssia, Syria,ISIS, Obama, Clinton, Racism, Sexistism, weak military, burning the flag

Arvenia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 21, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Arvenia » Sun May 01, 2016 11:03 am

To: Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan
Dear leaders of Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan, the Shia faith will become the dominant faith in Islam. We must kill every Ibadi and Sunni until we get what we want. We will not stop fight until we get the upper hand. I believe in you, my fellow Shia brothers. Allahu Akbar!

Sincerely, Shangar Khan of Turkmenistan
Pro: Political Pluralism, Centrism, Liberalism, Liberal Democracy, Social Democracy, Sweden, USA, UN, ROC, Japan, South Korea, Monarchism, Republicanism, Sci-Fi, Animal Rights, Gender Equality, Mecha, Autism, Environmentalism, Secularism, Religion and LGBT Rights
Anti: Racism, Sexism, Nazism, Fascism, EU, Socialism, Adolf Hitler, Neo-Nazism, KKK, Joseph Stalin, PRC, North Korea, Russia, Iran, Saudi-Arabia, Communism, Ultraconservatism, Ultranationalism, Xenophobia, Homophobia, Transphobia, WBC, Satanism, Mormonism, Anarchy, ISIS, al-Qaeda, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, 969 Movement, Political Correctness, Anti-Autistic Sentiment, Far-Right, Far-Left, Cultural Relativism, Anti-Vaxxers, Scalpers and COVID-19

Imperium des Saarlandes
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium des Saarlandes » Sun May 01, 2016 11:14 am

Heidelski wrote:Presdent Trump and the conservative congress pass an law supporting fracking and offshore drilling due to oil shortages. The US pentagon has approved a plan on making a new tank, the M-9 Dunford, named after the former joint chief of staff. Vice President Mccrystal, former US spec ops general, has asked to meet with the leaders of NATO in Paris for a conference.

TO: Mccrystal, Vice President of the United Sates of America
SUB: NATO conference

I will arrive at the conference, but I'm asking what you want to discuss there? Will you present the tank? We can do that. But I'd also like to propose to discuss the problems in the middle east there. We've got to find a solution. I've allready got a solution, I'll present it at the meeting. So, ja, see you at the conference.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen:

Heidelski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Heidelski » Sun May 01, 2016 11:34 am

Imperium des Saarlandes wrote:
Heidelski wrote:Presdent Trump and the conservative congress pass an law supporting fracking and offshore drilling due to oil shortages. The US pentagon has approved a plan on making a new tank, the M-9 Dunford, named after the former joint chief of staff. Vice President Mccrystal, former US spec ops general, has asked to meet with the leaders of NATO in Paris for a conference.

TO: Mccrystal, Vice President of the United Sates of America

I will arrive at the conference, but I'm asking what you want to discuss there? Will you present the tank? We can do that. But I'd also like to propose to discuss the problems in the middle east there. We've got to find a solution. I've allready got a solution, I'll present it at the meeting. So, ja, see you at the conference.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen:

TO: Petry, CHancellor of Germany

The conference will not present the tnk for it is top secret still. The conference is for discussing what to do with the oil shortage. We will also discuss the middle east/

E pluribus Unum
Mcrystal, Vice President

Trump 2016!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse