NATION

PASSWORD

Meeting with Rhodevus (Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Rezua
Minister

Founded: Sep 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Meeting with Rhodevus (Closed)

Postby Rezua » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:54 pm

Rhodeve Royal Palace,
Ymira's Office

Ymira sat in her leather chair, spinning in slow circles, staring at the ceiling. She was waiting for Princess Sierra Abrams. She had to be formal, Princess Sierra Abrams was not going to be greeted as her wife when she walked in. Ymira glanced at her elaborate watch, the minute hand (which was a sword) was almost at the right spot.

Rezua needed to have Rhodevus behind it, to be willing to do what was right. Ymira knew she had to be very deliberate and eloquent, she must not insult Rhodevus, but at the same time had to call attention to the fact only the Rezuan navy was in Senkaria's waters. Ymira had cleaned her messy office to make it presentable and worthy of power and authority.

The Rhodeve representative walked in the door, carrying herself proudly, a secretary behind her. Good, now we have a witness so no one can accuse of just making out Ymira thought. Ymira rose, smoothing her shirt out as she did so. Ymira shook Sierra's hand firmly and looked her in the eye, as you were suppose to do in Rezua. "Welcome to my officer Princess Sierra, please have a seat. I am glad Rhodevus was able to spare someone to meet with me, busy as you all are."

Ymira sat down, as did Sierra. Then Ymira spoke "As you known, Rezua wants your nation to assist with naval power against Senkaria. Chairman Drey has murdered his people in the streets and is backed by the Bannerless Brothers. This is why we are fighting, I want to understand your predicament with the rest of the world, so we can maneuver a way for you to help, if you desire, without too much criticism. Please share your thoughts on the matter openly."
My second language is Sindarin

"The best liars are those who tell the truth most of the time" - Vin Mistborn: The Final Empire

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"- Elodin The Name of the Wind

“Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing" - Dalinar Oathbringer

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:40 pm

OOC: This RP is taking place before Senkaria's latest post, so I will act accordingly to that
"Yes," Sierra said with equal formality. "Rhodevus is in a very... tense situation regarding international acclaim. Oh, this is Mr. Nathan Rogers. He will be overseeing this meeting, as well as recording all that is said in this room. If that is alright with you."

Sierra sat down calmly in her chair. "We understand full well that Rezua has entered Senkaria, and may be in need of some assistance. Both in Senkaria, as well as dealing with international pressure to have Rezua leave Senkaria. Especially by the governments of both Aznazia and the United Soviet Jason Republic. Queen Diana has tasked me with discussing with you about this predicament. She wanted me to inform you that Rhodevus will be unable to legally enter Senkaria until Drey-ah-Chairman Drey has been caught conclusively, working with the Brotherhood."
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:48 pm

Ymira shrugged casually "International pressure, nothing new there. Rezua can handle that, for a while. I'm not sure how much we can handle though. I've been trying to get the Aznazians to actually warm up to us more. Trade and more importantly defense agreements. And I am trying to keep the Soviets from embarrassing Rezua again." Ymira's air was casual and professional, but her eyes were wide with alarm.

"Now, you said legally. Can you provide illeg...unorthodox ways of aid? We need it desperately. Rezua has not had as mighty an army as you or some other nations, in the modern era at least. Any help you can give is welcome."

"The best liars are those who tell the truth most of the time" - Vin Mistborn: The Final Empire

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"- Elodin The Name of the Wind

“Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing" - Dalinar Oathbringer

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:22 pm

"Diana has forbade any form of help to Senkaria, legal or- unorthodox." She looked wide-eyed at Ymira, motioning with her eyes over at Nathan, who was taking notes. "We do have few soldiers in Senkaria, with more on the way, but they are all to be fighting terrorist forces, as they have been since the start of the conflict."

Sierra shifted in her seat. "Queen Diana is meeting with Chancellor Pudikov from Aznazia, as well as President Mortimer from the USJR as we speak, in order to figure out an alternative to violence. Though, speaking informally, I bet President Mortimer is hoping to call a cease-fire. I personally think that a cease-fire would be meaningless unless called by either the government of Noctaria or Senkaria."
She/Her
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:27 pm

The Empress fought to regain her composer, she could not expect help from the Rhodeve. It wasn't because Sierra warned her to watch what she said around the secretary, it was that the Soviets, Aznazians and Rhodeve we all meeting to discus what to do. Here was Rezua, giving sacrifice after sacrifice and they just decide Rezua was wrong. Rezua was ways wrong.

"Well, are you asking me to pull out? This ceasefire would make it very difficult to keep troops in the area. I want to leave before a ceasefire is called. If Rezua were to be rebuked by Aznazia and Rhodevus, my people would be cursed. Morale in my army is already low enough, soliders are not renewing ther enlistments. I fear my army will expeariance a sudden decrease if Rezua were to receive a major blow. My people would not be Abe to take being called wrong by their allies. "

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:06 am

"Hey now. I am not asking Rezua to pull out. I am asking you to slow your advances, at least until the meeting is over. After, Rhodevus will have a better understanding of where its other allies see this conflict heading. We all don't want to rush things, which will make the situation in Senkaria better, but that in the rest of Sunalaya worse. It is our duties as leaders to figure out the best choice from a handful of terrible ones."
She/Her

Factbook

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:30 am

Ymira replied "What advancements are you talking about? All we have done is move our army and navy into Noctaria. My navy is in a defensive position, it is completely helpless because it is so vastly outnumbered. I have not attacked I have moved to defend Noctaria. I have not made "advancements" into Senkaria."

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Mon May 02, 2016 11:28 am

"Well, chairman Drey still thinks of Noctarian land as his own, so I still recommend pausing there for now." Sierra said calmly. "Though, I do agree that Noctaria has the right for independence, as it wishes."
She/Her

Factbook

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Mon May 02, 2016 3:41 pm

Ymira sighed "Well, someone agrees with me. I can stop the movment of my forces in defensive positions, but if Drey attacks my troops or Noctaria he's declared war." Ymira glanced at her watch and said "I think we're just about done here. Is there anything you'd like to add?"

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents