NATION

PASSWORD

Harry Potter: Generation Resurrection IC (Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Harry Potter: Generation Resurrection IC (Closed)

Postby Nuridia » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:56 am

Harry Potter: Generation Resurrection

The year is 2045 and the location is England, Wizarding England to be precise. Harry Potter, savior of the wizarding world and defeater of Voldemort is sixty five, now a grandfather and has retired as an Auror to become Defense Against the Dark Arts professor at Hogwarts, managing to live a pretty happy and normal life. The children of the Second Wizarding War generation have grown up and most have gone on to have children of their own, many of whom attend Hogwarts themselves. Everything seems normal, or is it?

Some of the children attending Hogwarts look...oddly familiar, as if they'd been seen somewhere before. Not just around town, but faces from over nearly fifty years ago. And these aren't just fleeting resemblences, the resemblence is uncanny to the point of looking nearly identical. Harry for example was startled when one of his grandkid's friends for years, suddenly gasped and cried upon seeing him, begging him for forgiveness for the things he went through all those years ago. And Luna recalled seeing a black haired teenager with a familiar hooked nose. Albus, the name of the former explained to Harry that a few of them had been reborn, given a second chance at life with new identities and a fail-safe of memories of their most dramatic life shaping moments from the past to lessen the chance that they would make the same mistakes as they did before and live out better lives. However, the memories did start out foggy at first, occasionally triggered and becoming sharper by time or by visual triggers. Upon seeing Harry, a fifteen year old Albus' remaining memories flooded back, remembering the core pieces of his old life as Albus Dumbledore, and rushed out looking for reborn Severus and several others to apologize. Luna, who had connections to otherworldly things explained to Harry that some reborn people had more memories back at the start than others, due to their age at the most dramatic moment or their intelligence and maturity. There was a possibility that Harry's own parents were even walking around reborn. However, you couldn't just run up to them because they may not remember all of who they are. They'll never remember everything, but flashes of the most important things will come back eventually. Now, with new relationships and perspectives, the reborn must try to maintain their new lives in this new world while reconciling the pieces of their old ones. Don't worry, many have future friends and family to assist them.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:01 pm

Winter Potter/Albus Reyes
A crowd of young witches and wizards were heading through the gates of Hogwarts after Easter break had ended, it was hard to believe that it had went by so fast.
"Two weeks, two fuckin' weeks. I mean we're wasting our lives here. Although I do admit I did miss this place." a girl said among the crowd filing in.
The girl was tall, taller than most girls her age with long black hair that blended into her robes, only broken by the emerald green lining that showed her Slytherin placement. Bright hazel eyes were scanning the crowd for one person in particular, she had greeted most of her family but this person she hadn't seen in a few days.

"Hey, Winnie!" Winter turned to that voice behind her and grinned, a very tall boy with long auburn hair in a ponytail was striding toward her, bright blue eyes meeting hers.
"Alby!" she squealed, running toward her best friend and jumping into his arms. He grinned and spun them around before putting her down. "I missed you love, it's so boring without you there!" Albus Reyes, a Gryffindor sixth year and Head Boy looked down at Winter, kissing his best friend's forehead and resuming their hug.
"Al, stoooooppp! Your beard tickles!" she squealed, playfully batting him away. Winter Potter was the granddaughter of the famous Harry Potter, who taught DADA at the school and so she was very popular and had many family members who went to school with her. However Albus was her closest friend, they were always together and she was one of the only ones who knew his secret, that he was Albus Dumbledore's reincarnation.

"So babe, tell me 'bout your break huh? I want all the deets. You get laid? Was he or she cute?" Winter asked with a wink, making Albus blush with embarassment. "No I didn't get laid. Almost did, but it wasn't really working out. We made out a lot though, there just wasn't that much of a connection." he admitted. "Oh, okay." Winter said, her voice a bit flat. She felt a bit of a pang of jealousy, not understanding why.
"Let's go find Ginny and Remus." she said, hooking her arm through his. Ginny Potter was one of Winter's cousins and unlike her looked almost completely Potter. Winter has copper skin and Native American features like her mother, the only Potter thing about her was her eyes but that didn't bother her. Remus was also one of her cousins, with his sister Elizabeth. Speaking of Liz she wondered how the girl was doing.

Elizabeth Finnegan/Ginny Potter
Two girls were sitting at one of the tables in the Great Hall, one of them with blazing red hair and piercing green eyes, the other one with green and pink hair in long braids, both were inhumanly beautiful and were quietly chatting amongst themselves.
"So Liz, since you don't play Quidditch anymore, I miss you on the team by the way, what are you going to do for fun now?" the redhead asked, nudging her.
"Oh, well. I..I. I guess I'll find something to do, I mean they have other extracurriculars right?" the green haired girl said, somewhat nervously. Ginny looked at her cousin in concern, she had been a little sick all break, she quit Quidditch and Dueling even though she loved both, and she's been way more quiet than normal.

"Liselotte." the redhead whispered, using Elizabeth's family nickname. It came from her first and middle names, Elizabeth Charlotte. Her mom gave it to her and now it had stuck.
"Lizzy, you're worrying me. You've been acting weird these past few months." Ginny said.
"I don't know what you're talking about Ginevra, I'm perfectly fine." Liz tugged one of her braids, her hair turned from green to black with pale blonde streaks and her eyes turned from blue to.amber, to match her brother's. Elizabeth was a Metamorphmagus, meaning she had the power to change her appearance at will.
Ginny lifted an eyebrow, not believing her but said "Okay." before she saw two familiar faces walking toward them.

"Hey look, it's Winter and Albus!" and even Liz had to perk up a little at that. Winter was the cousin and the only one she really talked to these days, the only one she trusted with her secret. Well she had no choice since she found out, Liz had made her promise not to tell, nobody else could know. Winter kept it, but she easy determined that Liz should tell the family, not like she could hide it forever.
"Hi guys!" Winter ran over to her cousins and hugged them, and then it was Albus' turn. "Liz, Ginny." the older boy smiled. Winnie's family was like his second one.

"So, you've been courting our cousin or what?" Ginny winked playfully. "No, I keep telling you guys we're just best friends." Winter rolled her eyes.
"That's right, she's just like my sister." Albus said firmly.
"Let's talk about Granddad Harry, did anybody beside me do his homework?" Lizzy joked. "You all know Al did, nerd that he is. I did mine too." Winter answered.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:35 pm

Remus Finnegan
The 6th year Gryffindor prefect was hanging out with his best friend James Murphy in the Gryffindor common room. Remus' laughter could be heard as James told him stories about his hi-jinks during the Christmas break. The two had been separate during the break, since James lived in the muggle world and Remus lived in the wizarding world.

"So, what about you Remus, why are you still single?" James asked his friend with a smile. "You have to let me set you up with someone one of these days!"

Remus merely gave a shy smile, "Don't worry about it James. I'm just waiting for the right person to come along. Shouldn't you be worrying more about quidditch than my love life right now?" Remus asked, Gryffindor's second game against Slytherin was coming up soon and it would be very important for who won the House Cup.

James waved his hand dismissively, "Nah, its not that big a deal. We have that game in the bag. Come on, lunch is starting soon. We should head to the great hall, I'm starving."

So the two headed downstairs to the Great Hall, Remus wondered if his sister Lizzy would be there. She had been sick for most of the break and Remus began to wonder if she was hiding something from him. They arrived in the hall as food was being served and saw a bunch of their friends sitting together. James smiled as the two headed over, Remus going over and hugging Lizzy before sitting down next to her. "Hey sis, how are you feeling today?"

Meanwhile James turned to Ginny, who he was friends with since they were on the same quidditch team. "So, how was your break Ginny? You ready to beat Slytherin this year?" He said with a confident smile.

Sarah McGaren
Sarah sat alone silent at the Hufflepuff table. Her friend Zippora hadn't come down from her room yet and so Sarah had her head in her sketch book as she watched the other kids laughing and having a good time with each other. Soon Sarah saw a red headed girl sitting with a bunch of people at the Griffyndor table. It was Ginny Potter, and Sarah blushed when she saw her. Sarah had had a crush on Ginny for a few months, but was way too shy to say anything. She had only spoken to Ginny a few times, and wasn't even sure the Potter girl even knew her name. Sarah looked down into her book and starting sketching again, it helped take her mind off things when she got nervous or upset.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:20 pm

Lizzy had turned to see her brother and his friend James walk toward their table, the shock making her hair turn white as he sat next to her.
"Hey Remy, I'm pretty good. How about you, and you James?" she asked as the food appeared on the tables. Part of lunch was stewed potatoes, which she usually loved but the smell now made her nauseous, she felt her stomach churn. And tomato soup and pasta, normally she hated tomatoes but weeks ago she'd been craving them like a bitch. Man she wanted some tomato soup right now, but Remus might get suspicious. She grabbed a bowl anyway because she was starving.

Ginny grinned at James when he walked over and asked her if they were ready to destroy Slytherin on the Quidditch pitch. "Damn right I am, the Comet's gonna blaze a trail and fry those snakes. Sorry Winnie." she winked at her cousin, Winter was a Slytherin chaser. Winter gave a feral smile. "Slytherins keep a cool head Gin, don't worry about me. My name's Winter for a reason, I've gor plenty of chill for your fire. Sorry but you're the ones who'll get iced on the field." she said back good naturedly. Albus looked at the two.

"Hey, Winter's the best I know. You'll have your hands full Gin." the redhead boy smirked playfully. Ginny rolled her eyes and smirked back. "Some Gryffindor you are! You're just saying that because she's your best friend, traitor! James, Al's gone over to the dark side." she told their seeker.

Zippora Hines
Meanwhile at the Hufflepuff table, a beautiful dark skinned witch was sitting next to Sarah, her best friend. A yellow ribbon was used to hold back her wild bushy dark hair as she ate her own food with the redhead. Sarah was a Muggle-born just like her and got bullied a lot because she was nervous with her magic, but Zizi stepped in and stopped that real quick because she hated bullies. The two hit it off after that and hung out a lot, Sarah even spent holidays at Zizi's place because she lost her family. She was like a little sister to the older girl and one of the few who didn't forget her Christmas birthday.

However instead of on the food or on the table, Sarah's gaze was on a pretty green eyed redhead who was chatting animatedly with the table which was filled up with a lot of her family members. Ginevra Potter, Harry Potter's granddaughter, Gryffindor's star Chaser and member of a very huge and rich extended family. She was very popular among the boys but remianed single, and Sarah had been staring at her for months. Blushing at the mention of the other girl's name. Zippora couldn't help but smirk when she caught Sarah at it again and then going straight for her sketchpad because she was a brilliant artist.

"Come on Sarah, it's been like what, four months? Ask her out already. It's not like she's going to bite, and she's bloody gorgeous. Ask her out, Ginny likes bold people and if you want her go get her." Zippora whispered to her friend, nudging her in the side with her elbow.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:29 pm

"We're pretty good sis, James was just telling me about all the trouble he caused during break." Remus said with a smile, not noticing Lizzy's change in hair color because it was so common place. He did raise an eyebrow when she started eating tomato soup. "Tomato's? I thought you hated tomatoes? What made you change your mind?" Remus asked curiously.

James' smiled at the exchange between Ginny and Winter, "Sorry Winter, you guys don't have a chance against us." He said with a cocky smile. "And come on Albus, don't you have Gryffindor pride? She's the enemy!" James said playfully.

Sarah shriveled a bit at Zippora's suggestion, the idea of asking out Ginny Potter was terrifying to her. "But Zizi, why would she want someone like me? She's beautiful, strong, and popular. I'm just a creepy nerd who can't use magic. She barely even knows I exist." Sarah said glumly. Sarah definitely had self-esteem issues that were barriers to a lot of things in her life.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:51 am

Shit. Liz thought when Remus questioned her. She couldn't freak out too much though or he might catch on. "Well, I just thought I wanted to try new things. Tomatoes can't be that bad right?" Elizabeth said, smiling at her brother although her heart was pounding. She had to pick up her prenatal potions from Madam Dillwyn, the matron later that night, and she had an appointment today.

Trying new things, suuuure. Winter thought to herself. It wasn't her business to tell, but she was concerned about her little cousin. She needed support, especially being so young and this being her first time, she needed her family, her parents. How was she supposed to go through this alone?

Albus rolled his eyes at the two when Ginny and James called him a traitor and said Winter was the enemy. "Of course I have Gryffindor pride, but I love my life more. Shell kill me if I don't support her. Also shut up, I've managed to infiltrate the snake den, you'll blow my cover!" he joked, Winter looked mock hurt and nudged her friend in the side.
"Ah, I see what's going on here. A lion may love a snake, may he not Jamie?" Ginny winked at her friend. Albus and Winter immediately turned bright red. "It's not like that!" they shouted at the same time. "Sure it isn't." Ginny merely sipped her drink, looking nonchalant.

Zippora looked at her friend and shook her head a little. "You're not creepy, and being a nerd isn't a bad thing. I mean Albus is the nerdiest nerd I know and look at him. Anyway you can use magic, you just need to be more confident and learn to channel it. I think if you weren't so nervous you'd be a great witch.
Here's the 411 on Ginny Potter, yeah she is beautiful and popular, and that's why most people like her. A girl like that doesn't know sometimes if people are her real friends or if they just like her for her fame and beauty. You are a genuine girl Sarah, and that's what she needs, someone genuine. You don't know if she'll want you or not, you won't know unless you try. She won't know you exist unless you tell her." Zizi insisted.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:34 pm

Remus was still a little surprised but nodded and smiled at Lizzy's answer. "Well, I guess that's cool. Hope you enjoy it." He told her, still wondering if something might be up with her though.

James smiled and chuckled at Ginny's comment about Albus. "You two are cute when you deny the obvious." He said playfully to them as he started to eat as well. "Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next Hogsmeade visit. It'll be Valentine's Day and all. Don't really care for romance and that stuff, but I shouldn't have trouble finding a date." He said with a grin. "What about you Ginny, you have a date for Valentine's day yet?" He asked his friend curiously.

Sarah listened to Zizi try to boost her confidence, and she really appreciated it. Maybe Zizi was right. Sarah turned to Zippora and gave her a small hug, resting her head on the taller girl's shoulder. "Thanks Zizi, I really appreciate it. You have so much faith in me." Sarah said, wanting her friend to know how much she meant to her. "You're right, I'll give it a try, I promise. Not now though, there are too many people around her right now." Sarah told her friend, her heart racing a bit at the idea of actually asking Ginny Potter out on a date.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:02 pm

Lizzy merely turned her attention back to her food. Ginny shrugged at James' question. "Nah, I don't have ine yet. Why, you offering?" she joked with a wink.

Winter looked around. "Hey, I better go back to the order Slytherins, see y'all later. Bye guys, bye Al. Liz make sure you eat." she said to her family and best friend. As she grabbed a sandwich and went over to her house mates, she leaned down. "Bye Albie, give Mama some sugar." Albus gave her a peck on the cheek before leaving. "You two are adorable." Liz smiled and then she stood up. "Hey, I better head to the Ravenclaws then. Bye Remy." she told her brother, kissing his forehead before walking away.

At the Hufflepuff table, Zizi nodded. "Good, you need to ask her. Hogsmeade is a perfect opportunity for a date, and it's Valentine's Day. I mean the worst she can do is say no, but I doubt she'd do that. You two will make a cute couple and then you'll move on with her and who'll hang out with me then?" she joked with a fake pout.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:45 pm

James smiled at Ginny's question, "Well can't say that sounds too bad, never dated a red head before." James said playfully. "But I have to focus on getting Remus here a date first. He's being frustratingly uncooperative. You have any single friends for him Ginny?" James asked, Remus blushed at that statement, shoving his best friend a bit playfully. Remus then smiled at how Albus and Winter said goodbye , before hugging his own sister when she kissed his forehead. "Bye sis, have fun in class." He told her with a smile, watching her walk away.

Sarah couldn't help but smile, "Come on Zizi, I'd never stop hanging out with you. You're my best friend always will be. Besides, don't get ahead of yourself. I haven't even asked her yet. That has to come before the date, let alone dating. I'm just worried that I'll embarrass myself..." Sarah said, her voice drifting off a bit. "Anyway,class will be starting soon. I have Care for Magical Creatures first today." Sarah said, she enjoyed that class. Not only did it give her cool creatures to make drawings of, Ginny was in it with her. Maybe that would be the right moment to ask, but still the thought of it made Sarah shiver with anticipation.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:24 am

"Well Albus is free, he's bi and single." Ginny told James. Albus blushed a little at that. "Thanks Gin, but I'm just not dating right now." he said. "When was the last time you dated, almost a year ago. Remember that girl you dated last year, and the guy before that? You know what, it's Winter's job to set you up." the redhead said back to him before turning back to James.

"I also know this other girl, Zippora. We call her Zizi, she's a Hufflepuff. Hangs out with Al and Winnie sometimes. There she is over there." Ginny waved at the table across from them and Zizi waved back, nudging Sarah a little.
"Hey Sarah, she's looking over here and waving. You can say hi." she whispered to her friend, who was bent over her sketches apparently so Ginny didn't really see her.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:38 pm

"Ya Al, you should get yourself out there more. You're a handsome guy after all." James said with a smile. Before turning back to Ginny as she waved to Zizi, "Hey, she's pretty. What do you think Remus?" He asked, nudging his friend who blushed in embarrassment. "Ya, she's cute." Remus admitted still blushing a bit.

Sarah was surprised when she saw Ginny wave to Zizi, and then Zizi suggested she should go say hi. "Well she was waving to you Zizi, I don't want to be awkward... Would you, would you come with me maybe? That would make things easier." Sarah said softly, her eyes pleading a bit.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:52 pm

Liz was sitting up at the Ravenclaw table with her other friends, talking and laughing, her hair rainbow this time. She was eating her butt off earlier today but now her stomach was churning. She didn't feel very good, of course morning sickness was common with this type of thing but this was like evening sickness. The sandwiches and soup she had eaten were very heavy in her stomach, she didn't feel very good. One of her friends looked at her. "Hey Liz, you okay? You don't look so good." Liz gave a watery smile. "I'm fine Molly, I'm fine. I just...I just gotta go to the bathroom real quick." She stuffed some pumpkin pasties in her bag and walked quickly out of the Great Hall, hoping nobody would stop her.

Albus was about to answer James when all of a sudden he saw a blur of blue out of the corner of his eye. "Hey, what's up with Liz?" he wondered. Of course he suspected, he had an inkling but he didn't know for sure. He and Winter usually told each other everything but Winnie said it wasn't her place to tell, he knew the symptoms but decided not to pry. They wouldn't keep secrets unless it wasn't their business, it wasn't any of his business anyway.

Meanwhile Zizi looked at Sarah and her friend was pleading with her eyes for her to go with her to talk to Ginny. "Okay, I'll go with you. Anyway that boy looks pretty cute, we might get a two for one. Also we have about eight minutes until the bell, that should be plenty of time." Zippora locked her arm with Sarah's and pulled them both up, walking them over to the Gryffindor table. "Hi Ginny. James." Zizi greeted. "Hey Zizi, who's your friend?" the redhead asked, looking at the girl beside Zippora. She was pretty, very pretty but looked very shy. A shame, Ginny thought, if she wasn't so timid she'd have all the boys, maybe girls too.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:12 pm

Sarah took a deep breath and walked along a little nervously with Zizi, having her best friend there made things easier but it was still nerve racking. Sarah cringed internally a bit when Ginny didn't know who see was. They were in the same year and in the same class but Sarah wasn't surprised. Sarah usually kept to herself and never approached Ginny before because she was far too scared.

"Uh... Hi, I'm Sarah. It's nice to meet you." Sarah said, trying to hide her nervousness in front of her crush, giving a small wave to Ginny. James smiled and waved to Zippora. "Hey Zizi, nice to see you. This is my friend Remus. Remus, this is Zippora." Remus waved to the girl, she was indeed very pretty. "Hi Zippora, its nice to..." He was then interrupted by Albus who pointed out Lizzy running out of the hall. Remus was concerned and jumped out of his seat. "Uh sorry Zippora, I really have to go. It was nice to meet you though?" Remus said before running off after his sister was probably close to or in the bathroom at this point.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:38 pm

"Hey Sarah, nice to meet you. I'm Ginevra, but everybody calls me Ginny. So you're best friends with Zizi huh?" the redhead smiled, trying to make conversation. Sarah looked so sweet, Ginny couldn't help but smile. It's been forever since her last relationship, she avoided them because it was hard when you were from a famous family but there was something about this girl...."So your accent...Irish I'm guessing?" Ginny asked. Meanwhile James was introducing Remus to Zizi, who smiled but kept a grip on her friend's hand to let Sarah know she was still there.
"Hello James, hello Remus. Finnegan huh? I know James is Muggle born like me....nice to meet yo." Zippora was cut off when Remus apologized and raced out of the hall. "Was it something I said?" Zizi asked, raising an eyebrow in confusion. Suddenly the bell chimed. "Welp, class to get to. I hope we get to talk more. Accio bags!" Zizi said, her school bag and Sarah's flying into her outstretched hand, her wand in the other she was holding Sarah's hand with.

Meanwhile Elizabeth in the girls' restrooms in the stall, throwing up. Merlin, this was miserable. She should've been smarter, she should've used some presence of mind, some birth control. Why was she so stupid, this was all her fault. Her family was going to freak, they were going to kick her out. She could hear them now...Why were you so dumb, what's wrong with you, when did you become such a slut?" Now she didn't even have her boyfriend. Tears dripped from the girl's eyes and she dabbed them away with some tissue, throwing up some more. Maybe she should just leave...that was it. She would go home this weekend, pack her things, go away somewhere, have her baby and...what after? She hadn't decided what to do yet, she was too young, she wasn't ready for this. But...it was her baby. Could she just give it away like that? A hand flew to her stomach and she felt the swelling there, at three and a half months she was just barely starting to show, the bump wasn't very big at all but somebody could still notice if they looked close enough which is why she was grateful for these loose and baggy uniform robes and sweaters. Tonight she had to see the matron, how was she going to do that without dorm mates noticing? Getting up, she flushed and went to the sink, rinsing her mouth out with water.
Last edited by Nuridia on Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:49 pm

Sarah nodded her head to Ginny. The Potter girl's smile was so beautiful and distracting. Sarah had to work hard to keep herself focused on Ginny's words. It would be terribly rude not to listen. "Ya, Zippora was my first friend at Hogwarts. She's my closest friend." Sarah then blushed a bit when Ginny noticed her accent. "Uh ya, I'm from Ireland. I've lived there my whole life. What about you? You live in Godric's Hollow right?" Sarah asked, also trying to continue the small talk. Then suddenly Zizi summoned their bags and said it was time to go to class. Sarah turned back to Ginny, looking nervous again. "Uh, I think we have class together... Care for Magical Creatures right?"

James turned to Zizi after Remus ran off. "Nah, it wasn't you Zizi. His sister has been acting weird lately and he's worried about her. He's not usually so.. Running away like I promise." James said with a smile.

Meanwhile Remus was standing outside the woman's bathroom, waiting for Lizzy. He was probably going to be late for class but he didn't care. something was up with Lizzy and he needed to find out what. He would probably end up being late to class but he didn't care. Something was wrong with his sister and he needed to know. He felt like she was keeping a secret. If she was sick, why wouldn't she just tell him?

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:19 pm

"Yeah, we live in Godric's Hollow. Me and my cousin Winter are next door neighbours. Granddad Harry and Grandma Ginny live in Grimmauld Place, it was the only thing left of his godfather you know and so Granddad refused to sell it." Ginny said, groaning when the bell rang for class. "Well we got Care of Magical Creatures, it's a cool class except for all the cleaning up. What the hell man, I thought unicorns were supposed to shit rainbows and sparkles and stuff like that, they don't. Bye Zizi, bye Sarah. I hope we can talk some more later." the redhead said, walking off.

"See, step one. You spoke to her. Now we need to move to step two. Come on, let's get to class." Zizi said, handing Sarah her bag as she hoisted her own onto her shoulders. She altered and sewed her bag and Sarah's with straps and closures like Muggle backpacks with a few spells for potion protection and stuff like that. It made the books and things ay easier to carry, she was working on some that were supposed to hold a lot of stuff like moleskin pouches but the magic was tricky. Zippora already sold some to some students and made a very pretty Galleon, her brother said she should go into business and set up her own shop in Diagon Alley selling these things.

Meanwhile Lizzy was still cleaning up in the bathroom, her light makeup smeared and her face reddened from crying. Also she still had a bitter taste in her mouth for throwing up, she pulled out a mint she had in her pocket and chewed on it. Trying to fix her makeup, she realized she didn't have the time so she wiped it off, she would apply it later. Grabbing her stuff she walked out of the bathroom to see her brother waiting for her.
Damn! Liz thought to herself. "Remy, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be heading to class, you'll break your perfect record." she told him flatly.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:53 am

Sarah giggled softly at Ginny's comment about unicorn's. Her redheaded crush had a blunt and fiery persona that Sarah really admired. It was a strong contrast to Sarah's introverted and shy personality. Sarah waved goodbye to Ginny, her heart racing a bit as she watched the girl walk away with James and the others. She then heard Zippora talking to her, smiling when Zizi handed her her homemade backpack. It was much more comfortable to use, and Zizi was very good at making them. "What's the next step Zizi?Asking her out? Well, maybe I should. She's very nice. I'm just worried she'll say no."

Meanwhile Remus shook his head at his sister's worry, "I wanted to check on you Lizzy, I'm really worried about you. You haven't been acting like yourself, you've been sick all the time. What's been going on?" Remus asked, worry in his voice. He didn't care if he was late to class, he just wanted to make sure his sister was okay.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:38 pm

"I'm telling you Remus, it's not that big of a deal. I probably just have a tiny stomach bug, now come on. We're going to be late." Elizabeth said a tad defensively to her brother, wanting to avoid this question. She didn't have time for this.

On their way to class, Zizi nodded at Sarah's words. "Well yeah, for me it's get to know them and then ask them out but steps two and three can be in any order. Anyway I doubt she'll say no, she was checking you out. Even if she does, you're pretty and nice and awesome, you dust it off and keep it moving." Zippora told her friend.

Albus and Winter were walking to class arm in arm, reading a particularly thick book and chatting to each other along the way. It drew stares from some people, since seeing a Gryffindor and Slytherin so close still was pretty odd.
"So Winnie, you worried about your Potions exam?" he questioned. The dark haired witch flipped her hand. "Nah, I got this in the bag." she said. Albus smirked a little.
"No hon, I got this in the bag. Everybody else, I don't know." he said a bit cockily. Winter rolled her eyes at her friend's bragging.
"Well if I failed that means you suck, you were my tutor after all." she reminded him.
Last edited by Nuridia on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:45 pm

Remus looked a little hurt, why was his sister angry at him like this? It didn't seem like she was going to budge though so he merely sighed. "Alright Lizzy, just promise me you'll tell me if something is wrong when you're ready? Alright, let's get going to class." He said to her as they headed away from the bathroom, still wondering if his sister was hiding something from him.

Sarah blushed brightly, "She was... checking me out?" She was honestly surprised, but excited by the idea. She hadn't even noticed herself. "I wish I had your confidence Zizi, you're the only one that's never given up on me." Sarah said appreciatively. "So, I have to head to Magical Creatures, I'll see you at dinner though right sis?" She said before giving Zizi a hug before heading off toward the woods where their class was being held. She was nervous about seeing Ginny again but also looking forward to it at the same time.

James rolled his eyes at Albus and Winter as they walked together, the only people who didn't see them as a couple was those two. "I should probably study, but I'm giving it up for lent." He joked to them.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:21 pm

"Bye sis, see you later." Zizi hugged Sarah and headed off to her own class.
Meanwhile Liz saw that Remus looked hurt and immediately felt bad. She loved her brother very much, and this is why she couldn't tell him. If she told him he wouldn't love her anymore, she couldn't lose him. "Okay, I promise. Let's get on to class then." she said, heading up toward the stairs. Feeling a little faint because her lunch was gone, she pulled out a pumpkin pasty and started chewing it, her hair turning her favorite silvery blonde as she walked upstairs. She gripped the railing tightly, the fact that these stairs moved was not good for her condition. Also there was the risk of falling off, but she had to take it, couldn't Apparate or Floo inside the school and she couldn't skip. Would telling him really be so bad...no, not yet.

Albus and Winter were laughing amongst themselves when James all of a sudden popped up and rolled his eyes at them, telling them that he gave up studying for Lent. "You can't give up something you never do in the first place Jamie. And besides, in Lent you give up something that you really actually like." Winter told the boy. Albus looked mock upset. "What, not reading or seeing Winter for forty days? So glad I'm not a Catholic, I'd probably die." the redheaded boy said dramatically. "Aw, I love you too." Winter gushed. "And you people wonder why the school thinks you're a couple." Ginny said behind her cousin before going off her own way to Magical Creatures.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:30 pm

Remus watched as Lizzy seemed to be going pretty slowly on the stairs, and looked kind of nervous doing it. He put his hand softly on her back to show her she was safe. Just because she wouldn't tell him what was going on didn't mean he shouldn't help her however he could. They soon made their way to their defense against the dark arts class with only a few seconds to spare before being late.

Sarah reached the forest a few minutes later, standing near the large pens where there class had been meeting as others gathered around. They had indeed been working with unicorns, learning to take care of them and harvest their horns for gold and to harvest their fur. They had a few moments before class, and Sarah took the opportunity to sit on a stump, and began drawing one of the nearby unicorn as it grazed some hay.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:13 pm

Lizzy leaned into her brother's embrace, smiling when he made it to class. She dashed off to her own Care of Magical Creatures class, hoping she wouldn't be too late but...she had a legit reason. However, DADA was next for her and she was nervous about that. There would be spells flying around everywhere, what if she got hit? Albus meanwhile chuckled at Winter's response to James as they made it to class.
In Care of Magical Creatures, Ginny was busy grooming one of the unicorns when she saw Sarah drawing. She looked very pretty and serene and happy just sitting there and the redhead couldn't help but smile at the scene.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:10 pm

James chuckled at Winter's comment about Lent, "Well where's the fun in that?" He asked sarcastically with a smile as they made it to potions class.
Meanwhile Sarah managed to finish up her drawing of the baby unicorn just as the teacher called the class to order. She was a plumb Woman named Aubrey Daftright. Professor Daftright gathered the students around to talk to them, Lizzy made it just in time so that the professor didn't realize she was late. "Alright everyone, its good to see you again. Your unicorns have been doing well in your absence. I want you all to take this time to get re-acquainted with them today. Watch out, they be too comfortable with you since you've been gone. Try feeding them, and taking them for a walk, and then work shaving their horns like I taught you before break. I'll be walking around to see how things go. Goodluck everyone!"

Sarah went to go find her unicorn, blushing a bit when she saw Ginny. She found her unicorn who she had named Mary after he mother. She petted Mary's mane gently, before softly pulling her leash so that Mary followed her. The unicorn was a little hesitant, but followed along after a little coaxing. She brought her next to Ginny's unicorn who was grazing hay next to Sarah's. Sarah started to tense up being close to Ginny alone but took a deep breath and spoke up, "So, did you ever name your unicorn? Mine... Mine's name is Mary." She said a little shyly, but doing her best to summon some confidence.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:45 pm

"Oh man, my cauldron's way in the back. Too far!" Winter whined jokingly as they stepped inside of the classroom. Albus looked at his best friend and laughed.
"I'll carry you Winnie." he said, holding his arms out to her. "You wouldn't." Winter countered back, then Albus made toward her with a feral grin on his face, actually picking her up. He'd nearly carried her to the door before she realized he was serious. "Okay, I'll walk! Put me down Al, put me down!" she said, sprinting off while Albus followed behind. He was in class, so he was in full top student mode, in the zone. All traces of joking gone and nothing but seriousness in his face. She was sooo embarrassed, she hoped nobody saw that.

Meanwhile, Ginny was busily grooming her unicorn when Sarah walked up toward her with her own unicorn. The redhead smiled to herself, this girl was attempting to gain more confidence and she liked it, Ginny did like bold people but she liked genuine people more. "Oh, hey there Sarah. Hey to you too Mary." she pet the other unicorn's muzzle before going to her own unicorn and began to shave his horn gently. "Yeah, I named mine too, his name is Blitz‎. It means lightning in German, pretty badass huh?" the redhead said.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:52 pm

James saw the bizarre scene of Albus carrying Winter to the cauldron and merely rolled his eyes at the scene. Remus came into the class a few minutes later, just barely beating the bell. "Hey man, where've you been?" James asked Remus as he pulled in next to him. "With Lizzy, she's been hiding something from me. I just don't know what it is." James frowned at that, "Sorry Remus, that doesn't seem like her. She must have a good reason for that." James said, putting a hand on Remus' shoulder to try to cheer him up.

Sarah giggled softly at Ginny's comment, a mix between nervousness and amusement. Mary nuzzled Ginny hand when she pet her affectionately. The unicorn seemed comfortable around her despite being a stranger. "That is very cool." Sarah said, not repeating Ginny because she didn't like to swear. She reached out and pet Blitz, a little hesitantly at first but then relaxed to it. "So, you play quidditch right? I've seen you play before. You're... really good." Sarah said, blushing a bit as she complimented the other red head.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse