NATION

PASSWORD

The Germanian Revolution(PMT, Closed, RoC only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Germanian states
Minister

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Germanian Revolution(PMT, Closed, RoC only)

Postby The Germanian states » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:57 am

After the annexation of The Germanian states by Lingria, The queen who has been living underground with the resistance, finally creates a plan on how to overthrow the Austlandet grip in The Germanian States. The Germanian Resistance has a growing popularity in rural regions of Germania but the cities are under Austlandet influence. Creepwood is providing the resistance weapons but remains neutral. This war may determine Germania's fate and it may be their finest hour.

The resistance has some units from the former national military and has plenty of volunteers ready to fight but lacks in proper training. Only Veterans are training the volunteers the basics of warfare.

Rules of war:

-You must be in the Realm of chaos
-Please keep this PMT and MT (That means you Ancient Humans)
-Try to keep this realistic
-Standard RP rules apply(No Godmodding and yadda yadda yadda...)
-No advertising here (Or you will be subjected to some experiments(Deadly ones *evil laugh*))
Last edited by The Germanian states on Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
This Nation doesn't use NS Stats
Senpai: UESE
My views are mixed in my Attitude somewhere
Germanian States Embassy Program

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:08 am

Okaaz, the Parliament Building. Austlandet Empire (Lingria)

Whereas, The Rebel Government has committed repeated acts of war against the Government and the people of the Empire of Lingria; therefore, be it resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the Austlandet Empire in Congress assembled, That the state of war between the Austlandet Empire and the Rebel Government, which has thus been thrust upon the Austlandet Empire, is hereby formally declared; and that the Empress & Emperor be, and they are hereby, authorized and directed to employ the entire naval and military forces of the Austlandet Empire and the resources of the Government to carry on war against the Rebel Government; and to bring the conflict to a successful termination all the resources of the country are hereby pledged by the Congress of the Empire.
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Be careful, CC lurks in the sigs
I was running through the streets with my rows - Julius Caesar, on Londonium.

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:19 am

Lingria wrote:
Okaaz, the Parliament Building. Austlandet Empire (Lingria)

Whereas, The Rebel Government has committed repeated acts of war against the Government and the people of the Empire of Lingria; therefore, be it resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the Austlandet Empire in Congress assembled, That the state of war between the Austlandet Empire and the Rebel Government, which has thus been thrust upon the Austlandet Empire, is hereby formally declared; and that the Empress & Emperor be, and they are hereby, authorized and directed to employ the entire naval and military forces of the Austlandet Empire and the resources of the Government to carry on war against the Rebel Government; and to bring the conflict to a successful termination all the resources of the country are hereby pledged by the Congress of the Empire.

Underground bunker, Rebel HQ, Deep in Gerdaston Forest

The former queen of Germania gathered with her advisors and there was a map of Okaaz

"Gentlemen, tonight we shall conduct a raid on Lingria's heart. They have likely established their administration there so it must be heavily guarded. We will use silencers and keep as much attention away from us. We will use the dome as our entry throwing sleeping gas in before entering and we will rappel down with gasmasks and set a bunch of C4s on these pillars." She said taking out the Administration building plans and pointed at crucial pillars.

"We then use the back door where a Exterminator truck will be waiting for us and that is how we escape. We will detonate the charges once we get to a safe distance." She said

The Advisors thought about the plan.

"What if we are spotted?" He asked

"Then we anort the mission and head for the area of extraction and just run away." She said

"Remember this could be our last hope."
Last edited by The Germanian states on Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Creepwood
Envoy

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Creepwood » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:20 am

Creepwood pledges full support for an independent Germania, Creepwood is willing to provide this support in the form of troops and economic benefits for the Germanian people

The trade agreement with Lingria that was struck between Creepwood and Lingria has been broken with the Meritocracy banning all goods coming from Lingria and seizing Lingrian goods and businesses within Creepwood
Creepwoodite News Service (CNS)
I do enjoy getting TGs, so feel free to Telegram me
Also, I do not use NS Stats
I'm a 19 year old Male, Christian and YouTuber at CountVonCreep
Also I'm ENTP Personality or "The Debater"

Pro: Individualism, National Conservatism, Powellism, Social Darwinism, Capitalism, Objectivism, British Monarchism, Meritocracy, Secularism and Toryism

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 5.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.64

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:33 pm

Könnigsburg, Germania

Protests have arisen in the regional capital as Pro Germania demonstrators stage a peaceful protests in front of the Administration building

"What do we want?"

"Freedom!"

"When do we want it?"

"Now!"

The protestors were carrying signs like "Germania is for Germanians" and "Lingria out of Germania now!"

They have gathered in front of the Administration building.

Creepwood
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Creepwood » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:41 pm

The Germanian states wrote:Könnigsburg, Germania

Protests have arisen in the regional capital as Pro Germania demonstrators stage a peaceful protests in front of the Administration building

"What do we want?"

"Freedom!"

"When do we want it?"

"Now!"

The protestors were carrying signs like "Germania is for Germanians" and "Lingria out of Germania now!"

They have gathered in front of the Administration building.

Creepwoodite-Germanians also join in with the protests under the protest group known as 'Creepwoodites for Germanian Independence' joining with the Germanians to shout and protest for Germanian Independence

While the Creepwoodite-Germanians add on to the chorus of pro-independence, some Creepwoodite-Germanians stand over the crowds to be rabble rousers and ringleaders urging the crowds to raise their voices

Pro: Individualism, National Conservatism, Powellism, Social Darwinism, Capitalism, Objectivism, British Monarchism, Meritocracy, Secularism and Toryism

Political Compass:

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:35 am

Creepwood wrote:Creepwoodite-Germanians also join in with the protests under the protest group known as 'Creepwoodites for Germanian Independence' joining with the Germanians to shout and protest for Germanian Independence

While the Creepwoodite-Germanians add on to the chorus of pro-independence, some Creepwoodite-Germanians stand over the crowds to be rabble rousers and ringleaders urging the crowds to raise their voices

Koennigsburg, Germania

During the heat and rush of the protests, Austlandet Military Police deployed tear gas into the crowds. Anyone left standing to protest got a baton to the head by Austlandet Tactical Police Teams.

Okaaz, Lingria

The Parliament Building was struck Friday morning by unknown terror groups, killing 14 Senators and 47 civilians. It has been deemed worse than the attacks conducted by the Xanamians. The Empress has been granted emergency power, effectively deploying the 7th and 4th Austlandet Army into Germania.
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:49 am

Lingria wrote:
Creepwood wrote:Creepwoodite-Germanians also join in with the protests under the protest group known as 'Creepwoodites for Germanian Independence' joining with the Germanians to shout and protest for Germanian Independence

Koennigsburg, Germania

During the heat and rush of the protests, Austlandet Military Police deployed tear gas into the crowds. Anyone left standing to protest got a baton to the head by Austlandet Tactical Police Teams.

Okaaz, Lingria

The Parliament Building was struck Friday morning by unknown terror groups, killing 14 Senators and 47 civilians. It has been deemed worse than the attacks conducted by the Xanamians. The Empress has been granted emergency power, effectively deploying the 7th and 4th Austlandet Army into Germania.

Könnigsburg, Germania

The Batons only made the crowd angrier throwing rocks and tear gas canister fired back at the police. Some protestors wore cloth over their faces. They started pushing against the police some wearing motorcycle helmets to protect their heads.

Germanian Rebel HQ, Underneath Gerdaston forest, Germania

The queen arose and had a celebration with her advisors after receiving a report that the mission was a success but heard from spitters that there will be increased Lingrian presence in Germania.

The rebels had placed a few traps around the forest as a precaution from Lingrian forces.

The rebels were provided food and supplies from a few surrounding rural villages in the Gerdaston Hills. There wasn't a shortage on food as the land is very rich.

Creepwood
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Creepwood » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:17 am

Lingria wrote:

Koennigsburg, Germania

Okaaz, Lingria

Hades, Creepwood

News of the protests and the Lingrian response had reached Creepwood which results in a mass outcry pressuring the Creepwoodite Meritocracy to publically denounce Lingria and further commit towards the rebels and an independent Germania

Koennigsburg, Germania

The Creepwoodite-Germanians started to wear goggles and face masks with some wearing gas masks due to the tear gas which resulted in them becoming angrier and angrier to the point where they began pushing back against the security with improvised weapons

Political Compass:

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:11 am

Creepwood wrote:
Hades, Creepwood

News of the protests and the Lingrian response had reached Creepwood which results in a mass outcry pressuring the Creepwoodite Meritocracy to publically denounce Lingria and further commit towards the rebels and an independent Germania

Koennigsburg, Germania

The Creepwoodite-Germanians started to wear goggles and face masks with some wearing gas masks due to the tear gas which resulted in them becoming angrier and angrier to the point where they began pushing back against the security with improvised weapons

Koennigsburg, Germania

Austlandet Police opened fired on the crowd when a officer was struck in the mouth with a rock and gunned the protester down with rubber pellets. Riot Police began pushing back the protesters with Riot Shields and rubber pellet shotguns.

There's been a large volunteer rate in the Germanian mass, showing how Austlandet Democracy has won the hearts of men and children alike in Germania.

Okaaz, Lingria

The Basilissa of Lingria demands that Creepwood remove support of the Germanian "Cause". Condemning the rebels for commiting genocides against civilians and Governmental workers, and working alongside terror cells. Calling for Creepwood support against the rebellion.

"These men and women are effectively ruining their chances of their nation ever being great again, and to commit such acts against civilians should be against Interuniversal Standards! Even Creepwoodite ambassadors should know this." - Basilissa Matthäus Schwarzenback, yesterday morning before military units were deployed to Police the civilian populations.

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:55 am

Könnigsburg, Germania

The protest inevitably dissipated as crowds of people fell back in all directions.

Gerdaston, Germania

The Queen was snoozing in her couch when she received a report on Könnigsburg.

"God damn it!" She said

"Destroying Könnigsburg wouldn't be helpful because we would have to repair it onece we gain independence." She said to herself thinking.

"What's worse is that Matthaus is winning the hearts of my people." She said

Creepwood
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Creepwood » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:49 am

Lingria wrote:
Koennigsburg, Germania

Austlandet Police opened fired on the crowd when a officer was struck in the mouth with a rock and gunned the protester down with rubber pellets. Riot Police began pushing back the protesters with Riot Shields and rubber pellet shotguns.

There's been a large volunteer rate in the Germanian mass, showing how Austlandet Democracy has won the hearts of men and children alike in Germania.

Okaaz, Lingria

The Basilissa of Lingria demands that Creepwood remove support of the Germanian "Cause". Condemning the rebels for commiting genocides against civilians and Governmental workers, and working alongside terror cells. Calling for Creepwood support against the rebellion.

"These men and women are effectively ruining their chances of their nation ever being great again, and to commit such acts against civilians should be against Interuniversal Standards! Even Creepwoodite ambassadors should know this." - Basilissa Matthäus Schwarzenback, yesterday morning before military units were deployed to Police the civilian populations.

Hades, Creepwood

The Meritocracy of Creepwood counter by broadcasting a public speech made by Magus Adam Creep holding a couple sheets of paper in front of a cheering crowd
"People of Germania, what I hold in my hands is actual evidence of future plans made by the Lingrians calling for further assimilation making you no longer Germanians... Don't believe these Lingrian lies when they say these fighters for Independence commit genocides, why? there is no reason behind it! People, men and women, fighting for Germania why would they kill their own people? Let me remind you that this glorious rebellion is due to the so-called 'Democracy' of Lingria invading Germania for the simplest of liberties! The Freedom of Speech and Expression! Germania spoke its mind and was punished by an invasion of occupation... How is this fair and free? People of Germania, Rise up for your nation, Rise for your families and Rise up for your freedoms!"

Koennigsburg, Germania

The Creepwoodite-Germanian protesters were giving way, some running off to form again and some beginning to fight back with actual weapons. One Protester, threw a molotov cocktail while another group of protesters managed to isolate a riot officer and descend upon him with weapons

All in all, the Creepwoodite-Germanian Protest was quickly becoming a riot
Last edited by Creepwood on Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Political Compass:

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:58 pm

Hades, Creepwood

The Germanians were unsure if they wanted to fight back as learning from previous wars, they never seem to win.

Some did fight for the rebels bust most went for the Lingrian side.

Könnigsburg, Germania

Some of the people in the riots have handguns and fired back at the policemen hiding behind cars and buildings as the turmoil in the street continues.

Creepwood
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Creepwood » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:14 am

The Germanian states wrote:Hades, Creepwood

The Germanians were unsure if they wanted to fight back as learning from previous wars, they never seem to win.

Könnigsburg, Germania

Some of the people in the riots have handguns and fired back at the policemen hiding behind cars and buildings as the turmoil in the street continues.

Koennigsburg, Germania

Some of the Creepwoodite-Germanians broke out with actual pistols and began firing at the riot officers from behind street corners and cars, these ones seemed more armed than the average protester seeing that they were wearing body armour over their civilian clothes, gas masks and parts of armour like knee pads, elbow pads and shin guards

Political Compass:

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:06 am

Creepwood wrote:
The Germanian states wrote:Hades, Creepwood

Könnigsburg, Germania

Koennigsburg, Germania

Some of the Creepwoodite-Germanians broke out with actual pistols and began firing at the riot officers from behind street corners and cars, these ones seemed more armed than the average protester seeing that they were wearing body armour over their civilian clothes, gas masks and parts of armour like knee pads, elbow pads and shin guards

Konnigsburg

The Germanian rioters fell back as soon as the army marched in which seemed inevitably about to happen. They shot back while running away. Destroying Konnigsburg would be close to pointless as it would affect the population more than the Lingrian regime itself

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents