NATION

PASSWORD

Harassment by another nation

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Russian-America
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Harassment by another nation

Postby Russian-America » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:36 am

I'm being harassed by another player in one of my threads. He seems to be baiting. Looking through his posts. He kinda baits.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=361584

As I stated in the thread. It's for people to see my artwork, request artwork, or draw there own.

"I can make you uniforms or you can make your own. Just remember to give credit to Tounushifan. Telegram me or post here if you have requests. I can also make flags and vehicles."

I know I said that there is a problem with people using our artwork without permission. Fine by me, but that's not the point. I was mainly posting it to see if anyone would be interested. This person comes and takes one thing and spins it around in a way to harass me. I asked him multiple times to leave me alone and he keeps attacking me. I have a short temper due to BPD (bipolar disorder) and he is breaking past my temper. I'd like the moderators to just get him off my back and delete my, and his posts from the thread as I want it to be clean and nice and I just wanna draw uniforms for the community. :(

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:02 am

I'm not seeing anything in that thread that could be considered harassment. The other player, who appears to go by the name Gig em Aggies, disagrees with you, and vice versa. That's not harassment. Around here, we call that "discussion".

Also, this was a particularly useless report, as you never linked to the offending posts (no, linking to the thread doesn't count) nor did you name "another nation".

Russian-America
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian-America » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:06 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:I'm not seeing anything in that thread that could be considered harassment. The other player, who appears to go by the name Gig em Aggies, disagrees with you, and vice versa. That's not harassment. Around here, we call that "discussion".

Also, this was a particularly useless report, as you never linked to the offending posts (no, linking to the thread doesn't count) nor did you name "another nation".

Sorry. Could you just close it then?

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:07 am

The Blaatschapen should resign

Return to Moderation