NATION

PASSWORD

Danimoth - CoTF (WB,High Fantasy,Character,OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The RolePlay Maker
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Danimoth - CoTF (WB,High Fantasy,Character,OPEN)

Postby The RolePlay Maker » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:37 am

Welcome to my Debut Campaign

The Call of the Faen

This is a Medieval-Themed, Heroic Sandbox/Semi-Railroad Character Roleplay over a Dynamic, Persistent World.

Faen (TRM Description) - A Higher being, A being equal to the Gods, A being yet lower than the Dungeon Master. Also known as, Watcher.

The size of the world will be determined by the Number of Players, and Progression within the RP. I will not have the same 3 players going through what they went through a month of RL time before, but neither will I have ten sporadic groups with a total of thirteen players.

Although combat and fighting is one of the main traits of a healthy Fantasy RP, Exploration and Interaction is just as important a factor as Combat. One can avoid combat totally by having a glib tongue, or avoiding the ambush totally.

For the opening stages, when the Roleplaying World is still at its infancy, player characters are limited to a Heroic Role. However, when the RP progresses, experienced players may offer to create encounters or control villains in my stead when the RP begins to take off, as well as providing the Heroes a new taste of challenges and adventure should my style become stale.

My Role as an OP -

As an OP/Dungeon Master, I prefer to create quests, encounters and other events with the players. Yes, with the players. I expect much interaction, and if you aren’t TG-ing me, I will TG you… not.

Therefore, I will be your archetypical Bad Boy, I mean, Guy. I find success in creating tension and danger in the IC, creating villians which mirror the Heroes of the IC. However, I will also be in charge of most NPCs, which means that tips, advice, reports which are in line with your character will be received once in a while. A soldier who has connections with mercenaries might receive a warning regarding new enemies coming his way, through me, i mean, a little bird.
I also encourage players to build up their characters well, quirky or not, so they could add much flavour to the IC. If you feel that your character is in need of a push, contact me and we can discuss something through TG. Characters are open to opt for Romance through Player-consent, Death, through Player-consent, and others. Feel free to make backstories which open up possibilities for side-quests and adventures.

Also, I am GMT+8, so I apologise for probably sleeping during your active hours. However, I strive to be awake early during the Evenings of the Western Hemisphere, so we can spontaneously post together.

Rulings -

I AM THE OP.And my rulings are final, although questions for clarifications are welcome.
Be Nice. The world has enough shit in it. Why not try going against the flow and make it a better place?
Have Fun, lots of it. It's why you're in NationStates in the first place right?
No OOC rage or vulgarities. But feel free to have your characters kill each other. Just do not hold up the progression too much. Remember to share a cup of ale as gentlemenly/ladylike players, and I will clean up the mess.
No explicit content. Things considered taboo are best to comply to a 'Fade to Black' policy. You can send me a draft and I will reply accordingly within 24 hours.
No Godmodding. Characters suffer defeat, and die too.
No Meta-Gaming. You might come across a plan being discussed in the OOC for the next step. Do not take measures to counter it in the least. Be yourself. Be Natural.

Code: Select all
Character Application (Delete All in Parenthesis, this too.)
[b]Character Name[/b] -
[b]Race[/b] (Humans, Elf, Dwarf) -
[b]Age[/b] (Race Dependent) -
[b]Gender - [/b]
[b]Occupation - [/b] (Initial Characters start off with basic occupations)
[b]Appearance - [/b] (Any proper picture is fine. Anime/Drawing/RL, although coloured ones provide ease to the imagination. You might use Pictures which show the 'future' of your characters as you proceed.)

[b]Major Attributes (Choose Three to be your character's main attributes. They might determine your character's class progression in the future.)- [/b]
Strength
Dexterity
Constitution
Intelligence
Wisdom
Charisma

[b]Character Backstory[/b](Craft it according to the Roleplay Progress. TG me if unsure, respond within 24 hours)

Rp Example:
Code 442 - do not remove I use this to find apps.
Last edited by The RolePlay Maker on Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:46 pm, edited 13 times in total.

The RolePlay Maker
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Game Mechanics Clarification - Updated as Questions are Asked and Answered

On Magic - Magic is present in every person, but not everyone has the aptitude to become a wizard or a witch. Many people who have basic magical skills would prefer to be able to perform basic cantrips, everyday skills such as lighting a fire, mending tools and clothes, and those who have a little more proficiency could set someone’s pants on fire whenever he lies. Higher level magic includes, but are not limited to, sending missiles of force against a target, calling forth a lightning bolt, harnessing the basics of the elements, or even infusing oneself or another, with positive effects. Buffs and debuffs also exist in the Magical Spectrum.

On Crafting - Crafting may be a character’s main occupation, and with enough proficiency, he or she may be able to create almost anything with the given materials and tools to do the job. Crafting mundane everyday items is okay, but more complex equipment such as Weapons, Armours, Specialized Tools, and Precision Equipment will require a certain degree of experience and training. Recipes for specific items will be provided over time, and a character or a party will need to gather enough of such items, and spend IC time and days crafting them. That is NOT to say that your characters are locked doing crafting, interaction can still occur, you might be interrupted halfway and forced to make do with what you have made.

On Modified Items - Modified Items are mundane items, whose creator added exotic ingredients and comes up with a proper, usable piece. A Silvered-Weapon is considered Modified, as well as your own creations of probably a Sword which has been dipped into a dragon's blood. Recipes will be available so you dont spend the IC poking your dagger into everything in sight.

On Magic Items - Magic items are on the Uncommon and rarer scale, and a limited number will exist at all times. You might have three magical items, and that is a cap which I’d apply behind the scenes. Destroy one, and another may appear, but the subsequent encounter might make you regret destroying that on item sacrificed for a new one. Recipes will be made available, but some weapons which are potentially powerful might have a quirk or two, and some crafted equipment might have a property which is randomised, for better or worse.
In a Mechanic Term, Magic Items have the capability to bypass most, if not all resistances to normal or modified items.

On Character Death - I dont usually condemn player characters to death, unless the choice absolutely leaves me with no choice. A character rushed forward to challenge three trolls to buy time for his friends to run. Heroic? Yes. Awesome? Yes. Epic? Oh Hell Yeah. But if you’re a Carpenter who’s doing that, I truly apologise because, if a Player-Character's gotta go, a Player-Character's gotta go. Slightly different perhaps, if you’re a Knight, but three trolls… really?

On Quests, Main and Side - A Main Quest or storyline is usually used to propel the story. However, I would like players to dip into their pool of creativity to propel themselves forward. An awesome example would be - Two players coming up with their own plausible scenarios where they come out victorious, meet a third, and on their way to fulfil the mission, encounter a fourth player who is roleplaying as an NPC for them. Mind you, the fourth player can return as a hero as his own story builds up.

On ‘Fantastic Realism’ - I sense the presence of someone who has experienced the wonders of anime a while ago, or even now. Regarding this, it is generally acceptable after some character progression. However, being able to do so from the start of the RP is unacceptable. A character has to nurture him or herself, understand the ways of the World, and adapt to it. However, some would like to be able to do the Tsubame Gaeshi of Fate/Stay Night’s Assassin, or enter an equivalent of SEED Mode of Gundam SEED. Again, spectacular moves are possible, but will need growth, progression, and most importantly, training and dedication, to such an art.

On Combat - When posting about combat, PvP interactions should be concluded off-IC, so we do not have two or more players attempting to one-up each other over six posts. Instead, come up with a conclusion and it's process, and together, play it out. However, IC posts made by the OP (me) or the Co-Ops are definite events. We are not describing something that might have happened, and is up to you to debate. We are describing something which has happened to your characters as a result of your actions, or part of a fluid storyline.
Last edited by The RolePlay Maker on Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.

The RolePlay Maker
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Playable Races of Danimoth

Humans

The dominant race in the world, Humans are known for their ambitions and drive to succeed in what they set their minds to. While levels of ambition can be varying, a human's determination is said to be level with their lifespan, while other longer-living races tend to take things slower. With a lifespan of about 60-80 years, and coming into maturity by age 18, a Human character learns quickly, and has the ability to adapt to a changing world quicker than other races. As the dominant race, they get along well with almost everyone, as they are almost... everywhere.

Elves

Elves are a race naturally proficient in magic, living several centuries and attaining a broad perspective of life. With their unearthly grace and fine features, elves appear hauntingly beautiful to humans and members
of many other races. While Humans are driven by ambition and achievements, Elves tend to observe such haste with amusement; however, this does not mean that elves are not relentless or dedicated to a task or duty. Well liked by most Danimothian Races, they do have several racial rivalries with the dwarves for example, and are not spared of political intrigue or selfishness which plagued the nobility of every race.

Dwarves

Bold and hardy, dwarves are known as skilled warriors, miners, and workers of stone and metal. Living to almost 400 years, these solid folk are as tough as the earth and rock they work on. Bound by clans, loyalty to kin and traditions are the two things which a dwarf might place higher than gold, ale and fighting. A stubborn folk, dwarven perseverance is said to be second to none, especially when there are riches or kin to be obtained or saved. Treasured as miners and soldiers, wandering dwarves are often hired as mercenaries for their natural prowess in battle.
Last edited by The RolePlay Maker on Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:04 pm, edited 5 times in total.

The RolePlay Maker
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Lore -

Danimoth. A World of Endless Possibilities.

Age of Founding, 3000 Years before the First Incursion.

"-and let there, be twenty three deities for this Continent. Continent Danimoth, yes, it does sound fitting for the finishing touches of the Eighth Cluster."

The Creator. No one knows Him by His name. He who created and moulds, who destroys and sunders. He who ultimately puts Beings to the test, and accepts those who pass the trials, and who fought on willingly to bring their people to the ultimate destination - The Parthenon.

"Twenty-three Nations, each will have a Higher Order of a Watcher assigned to them. Each Watcher shall maintain the Balance of this Continent, to always be on the alert for the Eternal Enemy, who has wrecked havoc upon dozens of Worlds."

The Twenty-three rose. Shining beings wrapped in clothing which fits to their character.

"Your Titles of Faen, meaning Watcher, will be the symbol of your Responsibilities. Each of you live for your people. The Time is coming, and soon Danimoth will be put to the test. Watch over them, all of you."

They remained still, bowed, as the Creator's presence dimmed. He will always be around, but only in His time, will he appear face to face.

"You will be strong, as long as the People uphold your Symbol. As long as the Parthenon remains strong, no force of Darkness could ever defeat them."

Faen Ausworthar, the Symbol of Chivalry.
Faen Grassbridge, the Symbol of the Law.
Faen Relikai, the Symbol of Duty.
Faen Forensa, the Symbol of Love.
Faen Bordea, the Symbol of Brotherhood.
Faen Kilgrate, the Symbol of Unity.
Faen Tarius, the Symbol of Independance.
Faen Sankozerannar, the Symbol of Respect.
Faen Talinn, the Symbol of Advancement.
Faen Silverglade, the Symbol of Peace.
Faen Hillsbred, the Symbol of Toughness.
Faen Ronak, the Symbol of Discipline.
Faen Gallos, the Symbol of Gallantry.
Faen Tyranoclondas, the Symbol of Understanding.
Faen Selvinki, the Symbol of Obedience.
Faen Velianus, the Symbol of Conservation.
Faen Haydrige, the Symbol of Morals.
Faen Tian Lei, the Symbol of Creativity.
Faen Hai Lang, the Symbol of Harmony.
Faen Saveriun, the Symbol of Justice.
Faen Heyrithegn, the Symbol of Valour.
Faen Glensinor, the Symbol of Responsibility.
Faen Novanador, the Symbol of Values.

Each of the Twenty-three held a special position in the World, for they represented the ideals and traits held most dear to the Balance. For there lives a second Power, which seeks only to sow discord and destroy, twisting the values of those who were created, to further undo Creation at its weakest.

Age of Destiny, Five Years before the First Incursion.

Danimoth prospered. Among the Nations, trade and understanding became mutual. The Parthenon worked hard, imparting Wisdom to their people to nurture and develop them.

One day, a visitor from the Cosmos arrived.

He arrived with a great gift for the Worlds. One which would surely improve the lives of the people in every aspect of the world. Surely, when all enemies have been defeated, and the World Order set into motion, a new boost to the lives of the people would be welcomed?

Yes, the Twenty-three agreed. Thus, the Twenty-Fourth, known as a Watcher as well, was accepted into the Parthenon.

Faen Hellnoth.

He is a being of immense power. One which dwarfed even the combined might of two Watchers. His strength comes from those who would wield his Symbol.

Faen Hellnoth, the Symbol of Magic.

Age of Destiny, Four Years before the First Incursion.

Magic thrived, but with this great power, comes the need for great responsibility.

Faen Glensinor, the Symbol of this value, surely felt the strain of keeping his people in check, as billions wielded this power. Those whose proficiency in this Field is the greatest amongst all, his eye would always be upon them.

Thus one day, Faen Hellnoth chanced upon the Watcher of Responsibility.

"Its tough indeed, keeping an eye on all these people." Faen Hellnoth began, looking upon Danimoth with his compatriot.

"Yes, all for the sake of keeping your wondrous gift upon them. But no matter, it is the Duty of such a Watcher to prepare them with whatever gifts they have." Faen Glensinor replied.

"Of course, many have accepted my Gift. After all, this is the last World to accept such a thing."

"Really?" Glensinor looked at Hellnoth, amazed.

"Yes, trillions upon trillions spin Magic with a simple twirl of their fingers. Look at how easy cooking has become, as well as safety when you can command the Winds to save a falling infant."

Hellnoth said, waving his hand as revealing the Cosmos, sparkling with Magical Energy.

"Indeed, Brother Hellnoth. I suppose this will surely prepare them for the War of Alignments?"

"Of course, but it simply depends which Alignment this World would follow."

"Surely this Magic which you have, it will benefit the Watchers as well?" Glensinor asked, his attention fully focused on Hellnoth.

"Oh yes, surely you would like to have some of it?"

"Indeed, Brother Hellnoth! Surely it will not be such a burden upon you to pass me a silver of what you possess?"

"No problems, no problems..."

As Glensinor extended his hand, Hellnoth took it and whispered the instructions to Glensinor.

"Close your eyes and let your mind be free of all thoughts. Empty them, let not the World distract you now."

As Glensinor did that, a wizard in Danimoth wove a new spell into effect, one which could focus enough electricity to kill a mortal creature.

"Prepare to receive."

A High Mage in Grassbridge pushed a spell of Fire past its limits, resulting in a fireball which burned his home, his family, and himself.

"Now."

But no power was passed onto Faen Glensinor. In fact, the Symbol of Responsibility simply disappeared, his body shattered by the sheer force blasted into his body by the Symbol of Magic.

Laughing, Faen Hellnoth watched as his power soared, as the World, which no longer recognised the need for Responsibility, wielded their newfound powers in a different way.

"Dance, my little lambs, dance and be food for my fangs."

Hellnoth took a last glance, before heading for his next target, Faen Silverglade.

Age of Repentance, The War of the Alignments, The First Incursion.

Repentance Year - Zero

Twenty-three Watchers. Soon it became Complete, with Twenty-four.

Now, only One of the original remained.

Faen Relikai, badly beaten, could not face the sheer might of Corruption upon Danimoth.

Now, only He knows the Symbol of Faen Hellnoth.

Faen Hellnoth, one who is not a Symbol of a single entity.

Faen Hellnoth, the Manifestation of Evil.

Faen Relikai looked upon Danimoth. Surely those people knows not what they are doing! Killing one another, while for all the magical power they possess, none of them could see the Cosmos making way, for the creatures of Faen Hellnoth to be unleashed upon the World.

Faen Relikai, the Symbol of Duty, turned back, knowing that his Symbol has been misused, for all the wrong purposes.

And there is nothing He can do about it.

Faen Relikai slept.

He rested, but this will not be an ordinary rest. Not any longer.

Age of Repentance, The War of the Alignments, The First Incursion.
Repentance Year - Zero

"Faen Relikai."

He woke, but only in his consciousness.

"Faen Relikai."

"...Faen Ausworthar? Faen Grassbridge?"

"Yes. But it is not only us. All Twenty-two of us, now stand before you."

Relikai rose, and he knew in this Dream, that it is more of a Vision.

A Calling.

"Faen Relikai, You, are our only hope." - Grassbridge

"Yes. Hellnoth has wreaked havoc upon the World. His Symbol of Deception, has succeeded." - Relikai

"But no longer, for You have broken it. You are not deceived." - Ausworthar

"How do I know that?" - Relikai

The Twenty-two appeared, all bowed in the presence of the Symbol of Duty.

"The Creator said, that when our powers are together as One, nothing could ever shatter us."

Relikai nodded. Tears flowed when he saw his brethren, now only living memories of their former glorious selves.

"Faen Relikai, we need you to fulfill your Symbol."

"Duty. What can I do?"

"Accept us, into your being, take up the Duty of upholding our Symbols in Danimoth. Only then will there be a chance for Salvation to come upon them, to prepare them for the incoming Evil.... the Incursion."

"To accept this Duty, to be a Servant for the People. To lay my worth lower than the lowest of them. Do you all think I am fit to be?"

"It is the Destiny of Duty, which is the calling of every single mortal, every single being, to be fulfilled. It is the Base of which even the Creator holds dear. It is fragile, which is why Hellnoth delayed killing you, but this is his mistake. This will be the only time for us to make a final attempt for our People."

Relikai stood still. Already he knows his decision, for He has already broke into the Symbols of others to keep himself from going insane.

"I accept this Duty. May Danimoth be saved from evil, for the Duty of each and every Watcher is fulfilled today."

Relikai woke.

"No time for sleeping."

With that, he faced Danimoth. He knew his people. He knew what to do.

Taking a step forward, his Being entered the fabric of Danimoth, feeling the World for what it is.

With a push, Faen Relikai, the Symbol of Danimoth, has entered his World, as a mere man.
Last edited by The RolePlay Maker on Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:18 pm, edited 9 times in total.

The RolePlay Maker
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The RolePlay Maker » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:38 am

Player Roster, and Locations

(Light Grey) Relia Village, Population - 150, Size - Small. A fledgling village, Relia was known more for its golden fields of wheat, as a breadbasket for Southern Ausworthar. In the village, there are two taverns, the Glowing Grain and the Sweet Mead, the Walker's Rest Inn, a small militia post, and about forty houses. A warehouse and a granary are situated side by side, as well as a village hall which doubles as a school. A shrine to Faen Ausworthar exists next to the village well. Traders include a blacksmith, a shop of sundries, tailors and butchers.

(Green) Relia Forest - A forest rich in tough Arkacian trees and game. Lumberjacks go there often to harvest Arkacian Wood for export, bow making, and it's use for furniture. Also the home to goblins, orcs, and other goblinoids, thus only brave peoples dare to wander deep to reap the forest's rewards.

(Dark Grey) Relia Mines - Little known until recently, the Relia Mines are rumoured to contain a vein of Mithril, a light silvery metal whose strength is near-unmatched on the surface world. With this news traveling abroad, travelers and migrants have arrived in Relia, aiming to test their luck.

(Beige) Relia Farmlands - A large farming estate with the size of over one hundred hectares, the Farmlands yield produce like grains, fruits, and vegetables. Most of the Relian economy is reliant on the Farmlands' yield and export to the neighboring towns and villages.

(Brown) The barren fields.

Road to the West - To the Capital of Ausworthar (20 Days of Travel)

Road to the East - To Raven Port (15 Days of Travel)
Last edited by The RolePlay Maker on Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:35 pm, edited 9 times in total.

The RolePlay Maker
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The RolePlay Maker » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:40 am

Roleplay Histories and Current Events -

Feel free to come in and, Offer yourselves as an Offering to be Co-Op/Villainous Sidekick(Currently on Hold, until there are more players), or a Map-Maker.

Notes - I might need future Co-Ops to aid with the flow of the RP, as I live in GMT+8, hardly able to resolve instant situations with players.

Events -

You arrive in the village of Relia, weary from a long journey from Raven Port. Rumors of a vein of rich mithril existing in the mountains drew most travelers to the village. However, mundane stonework and mining is not your forte. A sign by the village well says - Looking for a life of Adventure? We have just the task for you! A larger notice is plastered on the wall of the tavern, where upon entering, you see a large man dressed in fine clothing, speaking to a group of village folk.

"Yes! I am seeking a group of brave souls who are willing to brave the dangers of the roads! As we know, bandits and goblinfolk are being sighted more frequently, and we need heroes to safeguard the roads! Are you ready to be one?"
Last edited by The RolePlay Maker on Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:02 am

aii
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 04, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:11 am

So how varied are the races allowed to be? we sticking with D&D-esque races or are ones from/based on other series allowed (say Dragon Age or Elder Scrolls)
Jormengand wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:aah f***

Nice 3000'th post.

that just makes it better.

Keep it alive!

The RolePlay Maker
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The RolePlay Maker » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:08 am

The Blazing Aura wrote:So how varied are the races allowed to be? we sticking with D&D-esque races or are ones from/based on other series allowed (say Dragon Age or Elder Scrolls)

There are basic 3 D&D Races for now, Human, Elf and Dwarf. But in the future, races may be expanded when development hits several landmarks. I'm okay with Elder Scrolls Races, although Im not too familar with the non-Human ones, just need a good Co-Op to understand them well.

Saskisdi
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saskisdi » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:43 pm

I would be willing to pledge myself to the evil master as Villainous Sidekick.

The RolePlay Maker
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The RolePlay Maker » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:40 am

Saskisdi wrote:I would be willing to pledge myself to the evil master as Villainous Sidekick.

Awesome. I apologise for being on a mini-hiatus for now, we can spend time world building.

Firstly, would like to create a start point, and will need a mapmaker.

Preferably a Land Mass with a good amount of water, we can start with a small map, with potential to expand within the same file in the future.

Saskisdi
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Saskisdi » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:49 am

The RolePlay Maker wrote:
Saskisdi wrote:I would be willing to pledge myself to the evil master as Villainous Sidekick.

Awesome. I apologise for being on a mini-hiatus for now, we can spend time world building.

Preferably a Land Mass with a good amount of water, we can start with a small map, with potential to expand within the same file in the future.

So what would I do as co-OP?

The RolePlay Maker
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The RolePlay Maker » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:58 am

Saskisdi wrote:

So what would I do as co-OP?

Create quests and encounters. We can assume that as Co-Ops and Op, we are Dungeon Masters playing with our players and giving them a good Roleplay Experience, while we enjoy coming up with storylines for them :D

Ronaar
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ronaar » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:02 am

This is absolutely beautiful.

Saskisdi
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Saskisdi » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:49 am

Saskisdi wrote:So what would I do as co-OP?

Create quests and encounters. We can assume that as Co-Ops and Op, we are Dungeon Masters playing with our players and giving them a good Roleplay Experience, while we enjoy coming up with storylines for them :D

Could I have a persona in-game who has the omnipotence of a GM but just uses it to mess with people? I love playing characters like that.
They always fight the hard way, due to the fact that using their powers to instantly win would be no fun, but they constantly toy with the main characters while also occasionally offering vague advice.
If you want an example of it, think Discord or Q.

The RolePlay Maker
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The RolePlay Maker » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:07 am

Saskisdi wrote:

Could I have a persona in-game who has the omnipotence of a GM but just uses it to mess with people? I love playing characters like that.
They always fight the hard way, due to the fact that using their powers to instantly win would be no fun, but they constantly toy with the main characters while also occasionally offering vague advice.
If you want an example of it, think Discord or Q.

Sorry I havent seen either of the series >.<

But if you're talking about an in-game good yet evil guy who always has a comeback, sure! As long as it spices up the future campaign, but does not interfere with the players' creative freedom. Could be part of a deity / Watcher (A class of World Guardians i'm planning to input) who loves to be mischievous when dealing with Mortals, yet gives them advice. Something like a Chaotic Good/Chaotic Neutral ?

The RolePlay Maker
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The RolePlay Maker » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:07 am

Ronaar wrote:This is absolutely beautiful.

Thanks man, it's still in the works, and I will need players to make its potential come into life :D

Ronaar
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ronaar » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:28 am

Ronaar wrote:This is absolutely beautiful.

Thanks man, it's still in the works, and I will need players to make its potential come into life :D

Expect an app within the next hour or so, my dear sir/madam.

Ascium
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ascium » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:10 am

I will have an app up soon.

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:39 am

Might I suggest that you let the world be built up a bit more BEFORE you put an app in?

Also, The RolePlay Maker if you want a Co-op to look over Elder Scroll/non D&D races I'm happy to do it and other stuff like that.
Jormengand wrote:

Nice 3000'th post.

Keep it alive!

Ascium
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ascium » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:47 am

The Blazing Aura wrote:Might I suggest that you let the world be built up a bit more BEFORE you put an app in?

Also, The RolePlay Maker if you want a Co-op to look over Elder Scroll/non D&D races I'm happy to do it and other stuff like that.

Well there is an application up so I mean I thought we could put up apps

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:09 pm

Ascium wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:Might I suggest that you let the world be built up a bit more BEFORE you put an app in?

Well there is an application up so I mean I thought we could put up apps

Well, yeah I was just meaning we haven't created a world yet, so some parts of the app may be quite hard to fill out...
Jormengand wrote:

Nice 3000'th post.

Keep it alive!

Ascium
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ascium » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:33 pm

Fair enough, if I can be of any help let me know

Ronaar
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ronaar » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:48 pm

Is there going to be a main faith or deities? That part of the lore always fascinates me.

The RolePlay Maker
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The RolePlay Maker » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:32 pm

Main Faith there will be.

Currently there will be quests and missions centered around a village and local terrain. Will need a mapmaker if possible, otherwise I;m stuck with Microsoft Paint....

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse