NATION

PASSWORD

Newcomer roleplay!

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Nekori
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Newcomer roleplay!

Postby Nekori » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:52 am

Hiya!

I'm looking for someone who'd like to do a roleplay with me in which he/she/they can introduce the citizens of Nikori to this planet called 'Earth'! You'd mostly be talking to the representative of Nekori though; Yami Lidith. A timid and calm girl with long, light-pink hair and turquoise hair. She is very intrested in this new world and wants to know everything about it!

Anyhoo, please telegraph me or leave a reaction if you want to roleplay!
(It's my first time doing this on this site though, so expect some mistakes)

New Elizabetta
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Elizabetta » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:52 pm

I write on behalf of King Edwin II of New Elizabetta
It will be our honour to welcome you to Earth & to show you our culture, and after that hopefully other nations will be happy to show more of the earth.
We will welcome you to our Capitol City of Londinium when you are ready to arrive.

In Peace & Friendship

Poppy Anjou
Newly created Minister for Off-World Association
Music, Clothes, Food, Drink, Honour. The five things a New Elizabettan loves best.

HP Lovecraft was telling the truth.... the Old Ones are out there.

Nekori
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekori » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:21 am

The sudden addition of a new nation and a whole new intelligent spieces took the Earth by surprise. The Nekorians are also very confused, but at the same time very excited. One if the Nekorians, a scholar named Yami, has already been studying the English language. She's hoping to learn more about this world and to help Nekori become a respected member of this new world.

Kettering Town
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kettering Town » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:25 am

Greetings Nekori,
The Emperor has asked me, His Foreign Minister, Hans Lody to show you what the earth has to offer alongside New Elizabetta, You may visit our Capitals both in Europe and America.
In Friendship.
Yours Sincerely
Hans Lody
Last edited by Kettering Town on Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Από το Λονδίνο μέχρι το Κάιρο και το πρότυπο του τηλεφώνου φτάνει ψηλά!
The Communique you are reading has been altered by [MINIFOR]
Kettroa can into Embassy!
"From London to Cairo! the Standard Flies High!"
Interested? Read my Minicul Approved Factbooks!
A Level 5 civilization, according to this index.
The [MINIFOR] News Bulletin:--Kettroe Warship Squadrons Bomb Gallacia--Molecular Fission Reactor Prototype Sucessful-- WEATHER [Courtesy of [MINIRESDEV]:Heavy Rain Across the Country, Dark Skies, Listening to Lo-Fi Recommended.--[END NEWSFLASH]

New Elizabetta
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Elizabetta » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:12 pm

At the Capital City of Londinium King Edwin II dressed in three piece suit , carrying a gold headed cane, and wearing a top hat, awaits his honoured guest.
His personal guard all dressed in dark purple uniforms and carrying ceremonial halberds, stand in front of the flag bearer and the military band.
A small army of white jacketed waiters held trays with many varied drinks and foods.

selected news reporters stand ready....
Music, Clothes, Food, Drink, Honour. The five things a New Elizabettan loves best.

Nekori
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekori » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:22 pm

New Elizabetta wrote:At the Capital City of Londinium King Edwin II dressed in three piece suit , carrying a gold headed cane, and wearing a top hat, awaits his honoured guest.
His personal guard all dressed in dark purple uniforms and carrying ceremonial halberds, stand in front of the flag bearer and the military band.
A small army of white jacketed waiters held trays with many varied drinks and foods.

selected news reporters stand ready....

As Yami entered the area she looked around. She was absolutely amazed by everything. She was wearing a light-green robe with white accents which was made by the finest craftsmen in Nekori. "G-Greetings!" She nervously said.

New Elizabetta
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Elizabetta » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:32 pm

The King bowed to Nekori, as did everyone else. he walks towards her, takes her hand and lightly kisses her hand.
"Welcome to Earth. I am King Edwin II and it is my pleasure to be able to welcome you. My city is your city, my palace is your palace.
I have rooms set aside in the palace for you and your party, do you require any special requirements?"
He waves two waiters forward.
"These are various fruit drinks, as we were uncertain if alcohol would be acceptable to your culture."

Nekori
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekori » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:55 pm

The King of Nekori, King Miguru, followed Yami, along with 4 guards in black armour with gold lining. They both accepted the drinks. "Akari m'osh tari." King Miguru said. "That means 'Thank you kindly'." Yami followed. King Miguru shook King Edward's hand and said something in Nekorian. "He says that he is more extremely satisfied with his arrival, and expects that what you have prepared for them at the palace will be more than enough." She said with a smile.

(Sorry that that took a while, my laptop crashed ;-;)

Kettering Town
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kettering Town » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:11 am

A Large Sky-faring vessel Approached Londoinium, embarked onboard was the Emperor and His Adjundant, Protector of the Realm, Godwin Martus, as the Sky-Ship Landed on the grounds of the Elizabettan Palace, Then the landing ramp lowered, and The Emperor and a select group of the Emperor's personal guard walked off to meet Yami.

The Emperor began to walk towards them....
The [MINIFOR] News Bulletin:--Kettroe Warship Squadrons Bomb Gallacia--Molecular Fission Reactor Prototype Sucessful-- WEATHER [Courtesy of [MINIRESDEV]:Heavy Rain Across the Country, Dark Skies, Listening to Lo-Fi Recommended.--[END NEWSFLASH]

Nekori
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekori » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:20 am

Yami looked in awe at the Skyship. King Miguru greeted Emeperor Otto with a smile and said something in Nekorian. He then poked Yami. "O-Oh, sorry! He says that he is honoured to meet you!" She said.

Kettering Town
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kettering Town » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:27 am

The Emperor Replied with a smile on his face "It's a pleasure to meet you King Miguru and you too Yami, welcome to Earth, I'm the Leader, (well one of them, the others my Wife, Empress Suki), of The United Monarchy of Kettering town, one of the many nations which make up this earth, now, I see you also met King Edwin II of Elizabetta," The Emperor looked over to the King
"Maybe King Edwin will Join us Later on?"
The Emperor walked back towards the Enormous Skyship where two guards gave the emperor a Salute with the Butt of their rifles He then turned and looked at the King and Yami.
"When your'e ready please make your way to my Ship, we'll be fine with waiting, My Wife's got the Situation at home covered."
Last edited by Kettering Town on Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nekori
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekori » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:00 am

They both smiled and Yami's ears twitched a bit. "King Miguru says that it would be his pleasure!" They boarded the ship. As they walked in, Yami looked around. "I've never seen something like this before..." She softly said.

Kettering Town
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kettering Town » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:25 am

The Emperor Saw Yami and The King Walk onto the Immense Bridge of the Vessel, The Emperor then turned and looked at them Both "Good, take a seat, this is going to be quite the Journey, The Emperor lent over to the Sky-Ships Helmsman "Ahead Full Mr.Valsa" The Helmsman Nodded, The sound of discharging electoid tanks and the whirring of engines as the Sky-Ship lifted into the Sky and started to move forwards at a reasonable pace, The Sky-ship Acenseded above the cloud line, and below them was the Sea,
A Communication came through;"Engines running at 100% Your Majesty"
The Emperor turned and said "We'll be in Greater Kettropia soon."
The Vessel Sailed Silently across the sky and on-wards to Kettering town...

Nekori
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekori » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:31 am

Yami covered her ears. "I-Is there a dragon aboard?" She said, looking slightly scared. The King was just looking at the metal walls, impressed by the engineering. They don't have electric- or steam powered things back in Nekoria. Some Nekorian inventions are powered by magic, though, such as their carriges.

Kettering Town
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kettering Town » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:19 am

The Emperor Looked at Yami and said "Nothing to be scared of, These Vessels aren't the quietest when taking off, but yet make an excellent way to get around! we'll be entering Greater Kettropia airspace in the next 1.5 Hours, so please do make yourself at home."
The Sky-ship continued to sail silently towards Greater Kettropia...
Last edited by Kettering Town on Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nekori
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekori » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:33 am

Once they arrived, they looked around. King Miguru said something in Nekorian. "He says that he's impressed by the buildings here." Yami said with a smile. "Nekorian architecture is more 14th century European, if I read the Earthern history books correctly..."
Last edited by Nekori on Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kettering Town
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kettering Town » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:45 am

The Emperor felt honoured;"Yes, The Capital went under massive Renovations after the 1923-1933 war with Ruskovia, most buildings are of Art Deco styling, Now if you do follow me we'll begin our tour of Greater Kettropia and Kettering town."The Emperor Led The King and Yami towards the Entrance to the city itself, He then climbed into a peculiar looking Aircraft, "Of course were going to tour Greater Kettropia by Vanship, The Fastest way to get around" He Then nodded to the Pilot.

Nekori
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekori » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:09 am

"The King is wondering how that metal thing can fly." Yami said with a confused look. She was very impressed by everything, but it honestly was a little much to take in.

New Elizabetta
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Elizabetta » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:37 pm

Nekori wrote:The King of Nekori, King Miguru, followed Yami, along with 4 guards in black armour with gold lining. They both accepted the drinks. "Akari m'osh tari." King Miguru said. "That means 'Thank you kindly'." Yami followed. King Miguru shook King Edward's hand and said something in Nekorian. "He says that he is more extremely satisfied with his arrival, and expects that what you have prepared for them at the palace will be more than enough." She said with a smile.

King Edwin bows to King Miguru.
"It is my honour to meet another Monarch. I welcome you to my humble Kingdom, if you will......
He breaks off to stare at the sky

Kettering town wrote:A Large Sky-faring vessel Approached Londoinium, embarked onboard was the Emperor and His Adjundant, Protector of the Realm, Godwin Martus, as the Sky-Ship Landed on the grounds of the Elizabettan Palace, Then the landing ramp lowered, and The Emperor and a select group of the Emperor's personal guard walked off to meet Yami.

The Emperor began to walk towards them....

King Edwins guards are quick to react, lowering the halberds in a defensive ring around the King and the Alien diplomats, whist the kings bodyguard drew curiously old looking pistols. For a moment the situation looks tense, but is broken by the Kings laughter as he pushes past the guards
"Emperor Otto of Kettering Town is it not? That is quite an entrance you made, most impressive. In a year or so it will not be so easy to enter my airspace".
He holds out his hand for the Emperor to shake.
" I will indeed join you later, but for now I leave the King & the delightful Ms Yami in your hands."

Kettering Town
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kettering Town » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:18 am

As the Vanship weaves through the City, the Emperor continues talking about the rich history of Kettering town, the Aircraft then lands on a runway, on the plaza of the Emperor's palace,
"Follow me if you will and I shall show you around my residence.."
The Emperor's palace sits at the back of the Government Citadel, On top of a hill which gives commanding views of the Complex, A pair of guards Salute both the Emperor and Yami and the King, they then enter the impressive marble walled hallway, Where the Emperor's wife, Empress Suki I approaches..
"Ah! Otto you're back from your excursion to Elizabetta?"
Two children run towards the Emperor
"Dad!!"
"Daddy!"
The Emperor Hugs them both
"Ah Good to see you two!"
The Emperor then turns to The King and Yami
"King Miguru, Yami, I'd like to meet my wife Suki, My Son Lutzen and My Daughter Mari"

Nekori
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekori » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:07 am

Yami smiled at them and the King greeted them in Nekorian "They're cute." Yami said. The King said something in Nekorian again. "He says that your family's aura is very calm and happy. That's a good thing." The King smiled and patted Lutzen on the head. "He is good." The King said, trying his best to speak in English. "Wife is pretty too, you are lucky man, Emperor Otto."
Last edited by Nekori on Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kettering Town
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kettering Town » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:32 am

"Why Thank you King Miguru" Replied Suki, The Emperor then Looked at his Pocket watch, "Well, I believe it's time for dinner," He Said, "If you follow me, I'll get you sat down" Suki then Commented,"The Chefs the best in the Empire, You dream it, He'll make it!"
The Group entered the Dining Hall, On the walls were varying Paintings of the Previous Emperors of Kettering town, and at the back above the Mahogany Doors was a map of Kettering towns two Homelands, and the Empire which Kettering town Owned.
"Dinner will be shortly out, so do tell me King Miguru, Do you have any territory on earth yet?" Asked the Emperor,
Then Dinner was Presented,
"Ah, Kyoshian Elephant Koy, My Favorite!" The Emperor said as the Chef sliced a section of the fish off and placed on his plate.

Hyperfornax
Secretary

Founded: Oct 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hyperfornax » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:20 am

Meanwhile, on the land

- "Are you sure this is the right direction, Raylene?"
- "Well, sorry, Mr. We-Don't-Need-A-GPS. If only we had some way to see where the palace is... Like a map, for example...
- "Look! It's over there! Don't you see it?"
- "Well, duh!. It's quite hard to miss it. But we still have to deal with your uncanny ability to get lost in every. single. city. we visit. I don't know why the High Bishop trusted you as our emissary."
- "Maybe because I'm not a sarcastic smartass like someone I know..."

A man and a woman kept bickering while walking around the streets of Londinium. They dressed in black suits with red shirts below them, yellow ties and a Hyperfornaxian flag badge on their lapel. Jonathan was a slightly short bald man in his middle thirties, with a nicely trimmed brown beard and blue eyes covered by black sunglasses. His companion, Raylene, was a tall young woman with long raven black hair tied up in a high ponytail decorated with a bright orange ribbon. His expression was of slight disconcert, and hers was one of impatience. They should've been in the meeting place some hours ago, but somehow they managed to get lost.

- "Wait, what's that?" - asked Jonathan, pointing at a looming vessel in the sky.
- "%$&#@!¿!" - cursed Raylene in a very unlady-like manner. - "Are you kidding me!? We lost the ride!?"
- "Hey, language! Let's figure out some way of contacting the local government, maybe they can help us not give such a bad impression. And to do that..."
- "I know! I know! Geez..." - she nodded and they resumed the probably futile quest of reaching the palace.

Kettering Town
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kettering Town » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:01 am

Dinner was Interrupted for brief minute by arrival of an Intelligence officer, who then Handed the Emperor a Telegram from Kettroan Embassy in New Elizabetta,
It read:
TWO PEOPLE STOP. ONE MALE AND ONE FEMALE. STOP. REQUESTS TRANSPORT TO G.KETTROPIA STOP.
-KETTROAN EMBASSY
The Emperor turned to The Protector of the Realm.
"Martus, do me a favor and pick up the two Emissaries from Hyperfornax."
"Yes your Majesty."
Martus left the palace and climbed into his personal Vanship, He flew to the Skyport and landed on the stern of his Sky-Ship, The Reprisal, after some checks, The Reprisal Left for Londinium at full speed, stayed low to the Sea before approaching...

Hyperfornax
Secretary

Founded: Oct 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hyperfornax » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:37 am

The duo keept walking around, having managed to get into a dark alley and, after 15 minutes, leaving the place frmo the same place they entered.

- "Ray, I don't think we're getting anywhere" - Jonathan said, cleaning his shades with an orange napkin.
- "Oh, you think so!? - she yelled directly at his face before hitting him in the face with her tie, which she had untied. - "Just now you think so!?"
- "Hey, calm down! Look, let's take a break. There's a park over there, so go sit on a bench. I'll see if I can get something to drink."

Sighing, she nods and they start walking towards a small park with a fountain in the middle. Dropping herself in the seat, Raylene sighs again as she takes off her suit jacket as Jonathan walks to a nearby store to buy some mineral water. He didn't want to get yelled again, like it happened when they visited Xubliminator. For some reason, Raylene hated tap water with such fervor it could actually boil said water.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates