NATION

PASSWORD

The Senate of Tranquility Sphere(Tranquility Sphere only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Rivercastle
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Senate of Tranquility Sphere(Tranquility Sphere only)

Postby Rivercastle » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:42 am

The Senate of Tranquility Sphere is the supreme governing body of Tranquility Sphere, where every nation is given a say in the regional affairs of Tranquility Sphere. This thread serves as a place of discussion for the Citizens and Residents of Tranquility Sphere regarding legislation and treaties. A proposal requires a simple majority vote to become binding. Passed bills are binding upon all nations of Tranquility Sphere.

Procedural Rules of the Senate:
  • Citizens and Residents have the right to have their voices heard in the Senate.
  • Only Citizens' votes will be counted.
  • All members of the Senate are restricted from the extreme use of profanity.
  • All members of the Senate are to use professional language when airing their views.

Rivercastle - Citizen
Venachuwenshi - Citizen
Li Qing - Citizen
Lochs - Citizen

Head of the Senate: Venachuwenshi assumes this position until the next elections
Last edited by Rivercastle on Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
What I'm doing right now: Chilling out in the Coffee House, writing issues with Singapore no2.
Like writing issues too? Come join us in the Coffee House, where you'll get a free flow of any coffee of your choice!

Also, I'm the founder of Tranquility Sphere, a region where all are welcome.

Rivercastle
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Rivercastle » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:43 am

Last edited by Rivercastle on Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
What I'm doing right now: Chilling out in the Coffee House, writing issues with Singapore no2.
Like writing issues too? Come join us in the Coffee House, where you'll get a free flow of any coffee of your choice!

Rivercastle
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Rivercastle » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:43 am

[RESERVED]

Rivercastle
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Proposal 1: Adopt the Tranquility Sphere Constitution

Postby Rivercastle » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:35 am

Senate Proposal 1: Adopt the Tranquility Sphere Constitution

Recognising that the Senate has been designated as the supreme governing body of Tranquility Sphere.

Noting that for the Senate's powers to be officially recognised by Tranquility Sphere, at least half of the members of this Senate must recognise the proposed Constitution, which can be found here.

Desiring for a more stable region through the adoption of the proposed Constitution.

Wishing to guarantee the powers that this Senate holds, as well as enable all nations of Tranquility Sphere to recognise the authority of the Senate as the supreme governing body of Tranquility Sphere.

Hereby adopts the Tranquility Sphere Constitution.

Proposed by: Rivercastle

Ayes: Rivercastle, Venachuwenshi
Nays:
Last edited by Rivercastle on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Venachuwenshi
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Venachuwenshi » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:56 am

We say 'Aye'.

Li Qing
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Li Qing » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:29 pm

"Aye!"
I've been on NationStates for years, but was always a hermit- until now. Currently trying to interact more with other nations and improve the presentation of my nation.
- Are you an Asian nation? Would you like more people to know about this region of the world? If so, come by Asian Archipelago!

Lochs
Civilian

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Lochs » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:10 am

Aye!

Rivercastle
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Rivercastle » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:30 pm

Senate Proposal 1: Adopt the Tranquility Sphere Constitution has been passed

Venachuwenshi
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Proposal: Re-Introduce Proper International Law

Postby Venachuwenshi » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:51 am

Noting that international law has been abolished in Tranquillity Sphere.

Knowing that this has caused problems throughout the entire region concerning weapons programs, illegal substances and miscellaneous nations making huge claims to both land and water space.

Hoping for international law to be reintroduced and be governed by either the Senate or head of the Senate

Includes:

-Sorting border issues, reinstating the fact that at least 2/3 of the region's water should be international.

-To place restrictions on chemical weaponry testing.

-To allow the governing body of Tranquillity Sphere (Lochs-Venachuwenshi-Rivercastle-Trevelland) to have total control over recognized borders.

-To place restrictions on military size - all nations may only have up to five million soldiers in active service.

-Hereby declares that Venachuwenshi and Rivercastle are the supreme governing body of Tranquillity Sphere, and that they may dictate their own borders to an extent, may propose international sanctions, and are free to choose whether to research chemical weaponry.

-Reinstates law in Tranquillity Sphere

State your vote on this matter. All residents other than vassals may vote.
Last edited by Venachuwenshi on Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates