NATION

PASSWORD

Academy of Heroes and Villains: Future Present (IC, CLOSED)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Academy of Heroes and Villains: Future Present (IC, CLOSED)

Postby Arstotzkas » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:13 pm

15 years after the students of the Academy graduated, the world is in ruins. The Republic Against Meta Humans has complete control over the world, brutally hunting down any meta or suspected meta to either imprison or kill them. The Academy was attacked a few short years after the students graduation, getting turned into a massive prison camp. Already low tensions against meta turned even worse, causing most of the people of the world to believe they are a menace. Vicious "Hunters" track down metas, armed with incredible abilities and weapon as that can disable meta's powers or even use them against themselves. Some metas even choose to join with the government in hopes of not being killed. The last smolder of resistance lies in a distant mountain base, where the last truly free meta's make their plans to fight back. One last plan could free them all, or doom them.

OOC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=353049

Accepted Characters
Unified Free Lands: Sound Lockhart,Lauren Lockhart, Gabriel, Rose
Shadowell: Clarence Edwards, Erebus.
WHYYYY: Ethan Pierce, Caine
Raktio:Garrick Blackmare
Bycrest: Zayne Riddle
World Anarchic Union: William,Lily
Sanbel: Jack Romanov
Satellite Five: Ellijah Bower
Tracian Empire: Julius von Hyre
Castle Crasher: Samantha
Dilange : Julian
Syrixces: Ray
Arstotzkas: Oliver Lockhart, Rydia

November 20th

On a cold day in a middle of nowhere, a man trudges up a mountain, dressed in a dark coat. Snow slowly drifts across the frozen plain, falling on his brown hair. He doesn't seem to mind though. His name is Oliver Lockhart, and he has news to bring. He finally makes it up the mountain and finds two sets of massive metallic doors. This was the Stronghold, the last safe place for metas in this destroyed world. Oliver knocks, quickly and hard, hoping that someone would answer. He had news to bring, and not good either. He leans against the mountain, waiting for a response. "Hey, open up! It's me, Oliver" he shouts.
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
behold, a signature.

WHYYYY
Senator

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:25 pm

://LOADING...

://AUTHORIZATION CODE LOADED. SEARCH?

://USERINPUT "y"

://COMMENCING SEARCH FOR LOADED KEYWORDS...
://...
://SEARCH COMPLETED. NO RESULTS FOUND.

Ethan Pierce sighed and leaned away from the computer monitor. This had been the third search of the week and still no results.

"I'm sorry, Ethan," Caine's voice smoothy said, emanating through the computer's speakers. "Wherever they are, they're doing an excellent job of hiding."

Ethan slowly nodded, standing up and smoothing his jacket. "Caine, keep searching to see if any of them go online, please," he said. "We need to find them, any of them, and soon."

I bet they've been having class reunions all the time, and just never invited us, one of the many voices in his head pointed out. Ethan sighed in response and, taking a medicine bottle from his pocket, swallowed a few pills. Rude...

Ethan sighed in relief as the buzz in his head silenced slightly. I'm sure they're still out there... some of my old classmates have gotta be out there somewhere. We just need to wait for one of them to access the internet...
Sorry moderators.

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Founded: Jul 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:29 pm

"Dad's back," sighed Lauren 'Ren' Lockhart, as her brother Sound was in the middle of hiding away a kilo of coke. He had gotten most of the delivery hidden in a secret compartment in a closet in his room, but now Oliver was back sooner than expected.

"Damn it," muttered Sound, finishing with putting away all the drugs. They still had a bunch of boxes to do something with. "Can you distract him?"

While they were talking, the woman who was in the room with them slipped out unnoticed. Rose Pineda, the one who had sold them the drugs. She had delivered them in person because it was a big delivery and her coworker was sick with the flu, and now she might be regretting it.

Lauren didn't notice her leaving and went to the front entrance, unlocking the doors and opening them for Oliver. "Welcome back, Dad... We've missed you so much," she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm and a hint of venom.
Here lies a bad OP.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:38 pm

Unified Free Lands wrote:"Dad's back," sighed Lauren 'Ren' Lockhart, as her brother Sound was in the middle of hiding away a kilo of coke. He had gotten most of the delivery hidden in a secret compartment in a closet in his room, but now Oliver was back sooner than expected.

"Damn it," muttered Sound, finishing with putting away all the drugs. They still had a bunch of boxes to do something with. "Can you distract him?"

While they were talking, the woman who was in the room with them slipped out unnoticed. Rose Pineda, the one who had sold them the drugs. She had delivered them in person because it was a big delivery and her coworker was sick with the flu, and now she might be regretting it.

Lauren didn't notice her leaving and went to the front entrance, unlocking the doors and opening them for Oliver. "Welcome back, Dad... We've missed you so much," she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm and a hint of venom.

He sighs "Glad to see you too, Lauren." Oliver steps in and slowly closes the metallic doors. Once they slam shut, he hits a button on a control panel close by, that would alert everyone else in the structure. Oliver turns to Lauren and says "Why don't you head to the situation room? I'm calling a meeting. And while you're at it, get your brother too. No idea what he's up to." With that he walks off.
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
behold, a signature.

Dilange
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:41 pm

Sirens were outside, gunshots were ringing out in the streets, boots were rampant on the concrete. Task forces of anti-meta soldiers has discovered a meta-human hideout in Rio. Corpses laid in the streets and multiple people were being arrested.

Beneath the grounds in the hills nearby was a doomsday bunker that a man suited in a familiar armor. The man was comforting a boy in the midst of a withdrawal from lack of pain killers or any mind-numbing drugs. The bunker belonged to his father; he might have been a psychopathic anti-meta lunatic...but his doomsday preparations came in handy when he needed them.

A computer sat in front of the two, connected to the Dark Web. It kept track of movement and news from around the global in the movements against metahumans. A webcam was on and recording the two.

"Hello, if anyone is out there." he starts to say with the boy's head in his lap; gingerly comforting him. The man uses his other hand to remove the helmet and reveal his un-aged but torn face. It was Julian.

"My name is Julian Forlougue. I am in need of aid. My son and I are in Rio, and looking for some fellow saviors to come to our rescue. This week over 1,000 meta humans in the area have been killed or arrested...." The broadcast was being sent throughout the dark web to all receivers.

USRK
Envoy

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby USRK » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:43 pm

(( Mind if I watch? (not joining, just reading the story as you guys go along) ))

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Founded: Jul 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:44 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:
Unified Free Lands wrote:"Dad's back," sighed Lauren 'Ren' Lockhart, as her brother Sound was in the middle of hiding away a kilo of coke. He had gotten most of the delivery hidden in a secret compartment in a closet in his room, but now Oliver was back sooner than expected.

He sighs "Glad to see you too, Lauren." Oliver steps in and slowly closes the metallic doors. Once they slam shut, he hits a button on a control panel close by, that would alert everyone else in the structure. Oliver turns to Lauren and says "Why don't you head to the situation room? I'm calling a meeting. And while you're at it, get your brother too. No idea what he's up to." With that he walks off to his room, to get ready.

"Call me Ren," muttered Lauren, miffed.
"Sound's in his room playing those games on his computer again, I'll get him," added Lauren, before running off to alert Sound that he had to ditch the boxes and get to the situation room.

After Oliver walked away, Rose emerged from the shadows in the corner. But she was intrigued, she wondered what Oliver was doing in this base. She knew he was a former student of the Academy but they hadn't talked since she left. Testing her luck, she stealthily went after him.

Sound had managed to cram the closet full of boxes and he slammed it shut, before following Lauren to the situation room.
Here lies a bad OP.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:48 pm

USRK wrote:(( Mind if I watch? (not joining, just reading the story as you guys go along) ))

(OOC: Well, as long as you're not disrupting anything, that's fine. And, please do not post on the IC if you haven't joined, post on the OOC.)

Unified Free Lands wrote:
Arstotzkas wrote:

He sighs "Glad to see you too, Lauren." Oliver steps in and slowly closes the metallic doors. Once they slam shut, he hits a button on a control panel close by, that would alert everyone else in the structure. Oliver turns to Lauren and says "Why don't you head to the situation room? I'm calling a meeting. And while you're at it, get your brother too. No idea what he's up to." With that he walks off to his room, to get ready.

"Call me Ren," muttered Lauren, miffed.
"Sound's in his room playing those games on his computer again, I'll get him," added Lauren, before running off to alert Sound that he had to ditch the boxes and get to the situation room.

After Oliver walked away, Rose emerged from the shadows in the corner. But she was intrigued, she wondered what Oliver was doing in this base. She knew he was a former student of the Academy but they hadn't talked since she left. Testing her luck, she stealthily went after him.

Sound had managed to cram the closet full of boxes and he slammed it shut, before following Lauren to the situation room.

Oiiver walks into his room, angry after his talk with Lauren. He sits on his bed, and without turning around, says "I know you're there. I wasn't top of my stealth class in the Academy for nothing. Now, tell me before I kill you. Who are you? A meta, human, or god forbid, a Hunter? And, what are you here to do? Kill me? Well, if that's want you want, it's going to be a lot harder than you think"
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
behold, a signature.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:49 pm

WHYYYY wrote:://LOADING...

Ethan Pierce sighed and leaned away from the computer monitor. This had been the third search of the week and still no results.

"I'm sorry, Ethan," Caine's voice smoothy said, emanating through the computer's speakers. "Wherever they are, they're doing an excellent job of hiding."

Ethan slowly nodded, standing up and smoothing his jacket. "Caine, keep searching to see if any of them go online, please," he said. "We need to find them, any of them, and soon."

I bet they've been having class reunions all the time, and just never invited us, one of the many voices in his head pointed out. Ethan sighed in response and, taking a medicine bottle from his pocket, swallowed a few pills. Rude...

Ethan sighed in relief as the buzz in his head silenced slightly. I'm sure they're still out there... some of my old classmates have gotta be out there somewhere. We just need to wait for one of them to access the internet...

"Someone's snooping around in places they shouldn't be...let's give them a bit of a surprise..." Ludwig smiled and started to work a bit of his magic. He and his government friends where monitoring everything. In moments he would be able to find out who it was snooping around in the old files. He decided he might as well have a bit of a chat with them. It had been so long since he had got to mess with another he couldn't pass up the Oppertunity.

He decided to send a chat message to the other, he would soon he a small box open up on the corner of his computer screen, "Well well....someone is looking through some old history...what are you hoping to find little mouse? Someone lost or someone found? Maybe your just curious about the past...either way...I suggest you play nice maybe I can help you if your willing to be friends..."

Ludwig continue to tinker here and there on omega and its new programming the stuff the government brought him was simply amazing. He simply had to ask and it was provided Ludwig made sure to always deliver whatever the government wanted ahead of schedule. This way he was allowed a bit more free roam. In his time as the facility he had created weapons which the government could never dream of vastly improving upon there Hunter design.

It was safe to say that without Ludwig most of there captures wouldn't have been possible. He didn't care, he was given a lab, endless resources, and his projects to continue. He didn't care who used them and how he was a creator and that is what he was going to do. For now though he was busy trying to create a way to keep Mizuki from having to continuously meld with omega as a life support system. He didn't want to have that burden on his consciousness...not to the one person who actually cared for him. He worked while he waited for a response to come in.

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:52 pm

Dilange wrote:Sirens were outside, gunshots were ringing out in the streets, boots were rampant on the concrete. Task forces of anti-meta soldiers has discovered a meta-human hideout in Rio. Corpses laid in the streets and multiple people were being arrested.

Beneath the grounds in the hills nearby was a doomsday bunker that a man suited in a familiar armor. The man was comforting a boy in the midst of a withdrawal from lack of pain killers or any mind-numbing drugs. The bunker belonged to his father; he might have been a psychopathic anti-meta lunatic...but his doomsday preparations came in handy when he needed them.

A computer sat in front of the two, connected to the Dark Web. It kept track of movement and news from around the global in the movements against metahumans. A webcam was on and recording the two.

"Hello, if anyone is out there." he starts to say with the boy's head in his lap; gingerly comforting him. The man uses his other hand to remove the helmet and reveal his un-aged but torn face. It was Julian.

"My name is Julian Forlougue. I am in need of aid. My son and I are in Rio, and looking for some fellow saviors to come to our rescue. This week over 1,000 meta humans in the area have been killed or arrested...." The broadcast was being sent throughout the dark web to all receivers.

Ethan had been resting in the living room of his small house when Caine woke him up. Ethan had wired speakers throughout his house when he'd found the AI, so he could speak anytime.

"Come here, Ethan. I've found something," the artificial intelligence said. Ethan quickly got up and rushed to the computer room. Across the multiple monitors, various maps and numbers were shown. In the center monitor, a video was playing on loop. Ethan gasped when he saw the speaker. Julian...?

"I've isolated the location and time of sending," Caine said. "The video was broadcast an hour ago on secure Internet channels."

"Brazil, huh?" Ethan mused. He growled in frustration. "We can't get over there! And there's no way we can help either!" Ethan paced back and forth in the cramped room, thinking. After a minute, he looked back at the monitors. "Let's send him a message," Ethan said.

He set to work writing the message, before sending it to the computer broadcasting the video. The message had to be short so it wouldn't be noticed by anyone else.

J.F-
Regrets. Cannot reach location to assist. Can you reach 54 degree N, 100 degree W?

-E.P.
Sorry moderators.

Satellite Five
Secretary

Founded: Sep 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Satellite Five » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:56 pm

"Let's see what big brother is up too." Elijah Bower said to himself.

He had been away from the rest of the resistance for about a month now, trying to get as many security codes as possible for the RAMH mainframes. They were highly encrypted, and thus far he had only managed to decode one. At this rate, Elijah would almost be better off simply returning to the Mountain Base. He needed to at least get one more, though.

"Alright, let's see." he said, nearing the computer terminal.

Wires extended from the fingers of his cybernetic exo-skeleton, plugging directly into the computer. A series of code began streaming across his vision, numbers and letters changing rapidly. Cybus, as he was called by other Resistance members, began his attempt at decoding the jumble of nonsense in front of his eye. He began targeting specific letters and numbers, trying to isolate the correct code.

He began speaking to the computer, manipulating the technology and convincing it to help him in the decoding. Checking a clock built into the arm of the suit, Elijah sighed, watching it click closer and closer to zero. Over the course of the past month, he had recorded about how long it took for RAMH to locate him and send soldiers. The average was about fifteen minutes, and currently six of those minutes had been used up.

"Come on, baby," he said to the computer, seeing that about half of the security code was decoded, "I've been working on you for half a month, you better decode this time!"

Cybus continued working as quickly as he could, line after line of code streaming before him. He heard a beep from his arm and realized he was down to five minutes. He had to get out of there NOW! Glancing back at the code, his eyes went wide as he saw the decoded security code. He quickly downloaded it, disconnected from the terminal and got the hell out of dodge.

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:59 pm

New Strausberg wrote:
WHYYYY wrote:://LOADING...

"Someone's snooping around in places they shouldn't be...let's give them a bit of a surprise..." Ludwig smiled and started to work a bit of his magic. He and his government friends where monitoring everything. In moments he would be able to find out who it was snooping around in the old files. He decided he might as well have a bit of a chat with them. It had been so long since he had got to mess with another he couldn't pass up the Oppertunity.

He decided to send a chat message to the other, he would soon he a small box open up on the corner of his computer screen, "Well well....someone is looking through some old history...what are you hoping to find little mouse? Someone lost or someone found? Maybe your just curious about the past...either way...I suggest you play nice maybe I can help you if your willing to be friends..."

Ludwig continue to tinker here and there on omega and its new programming the stuff the government brought him was simply amazing. He simply had to ask and it was provided Ludwig made sure to always deliver whatever the government wanted ahead of schedule. This way he was allowed a bit more free roam. In his time as the facility he had created weapons which the government could never dream of vastly improving upon there Hunter design.

It was safe to say that without Ludwig most of there captures wouldn't have been possible. He didn't care, he was given a lab, endless resources, and his projects to continue. He didn't care who used them and how he was a creator and that is what he was going to do. For now though he was busy trying to create a way to keep Mizuki from having to continuously meld with omega as a life support system. He didn't want to have that burden on his consciousness...not to the one person who actually cared for him. He worked while he waited for a response to come in.

Caine instinctively put up several defensive firewalls around his systems. He would appear invisible even to the most advanced of minds. At the same time, he worked to track the source of the message. It wasn't terribly hard. National governments often had loopholes in their digital defenses. After a bit of searching, Caine replied to the message.

Sorry to disturb, just passing through. Found plenty of fascinating info, however. Who knew governments could be so scandalous? And this military info! I'd recommend they learn what "strategy" is. But this data sure would be useful for your rivals... Could fetch a hefty price.
Sorry moderators.

Dilange
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:02 pm

WHYYYY wrote:
Dilange wrote:Sirens were outside, gunshots were ringing out in the streets, boots were rampant on the concrete. Task forces of anti-meta soldiers has discovered a meta-human hideout in Rio. Corpses laid in the streets and multiple people were being arrested.

Ethan had been resting in the living room of his small house when Caine woke him up. Ethan had wired speakers throughout his house when he'd found the AI, so he could speak anytime.

"Come here, Ethan. I've found something," the artificial intelligence said. Ethan quickly got up and rushed to the computer room. Across the multiple monitors, various maps and numbers were shown. In the center monitor, a video was playing on loop. Ethan gasped when he saw the speaker. Julian...?

"I've isolated the location and time of sending," Caine said. "The video was broadcast an hour ago on secure Internet channels."

"Brazil, huh?" Ethan mused. He growled in frustration. "We can't get over there! And there's no way we can help either!" Ethan paced back and forth in the cramped room, thinking. After a minute, he looked back at the monitors. "Let's send him a message," Ethan said.

He set to work writing the message, before sending it to the computer broadcasting the video. The message had to be short so it wouldn't be noticed by anyone else.

J.F-
Regrets. Cannot reach location to assist. Can you reach 54 degree N, 100 degree W?

-E.P.

Julian looked at the web and noticed a message. He opened it and its from a person named E.P. While, he did not remember anyone with those initials....it was better than sitting an rotting in this metal tube. Swiftly, he responded:

E.P.-
I can attempt to make it to those coordinates. Local airfield has private jet. Will do landing on nearby airfield . Prep.
-J.F.

"Son." Julian said waking the boy as he packed up the supplies and laptop into a survival backpack. The boy groaned a bit, holding onto a mountain biking travelbag that he carried his notepad and writing utensils in, and fluttered his eyes open. "We are moving out."

Julian grabbed an assault rifle next to the opening bay for the bunker and readied it as he opened the door into the countryside of the Rio outskirts. He took the boys hand and shut the tube. Nearby Julian's location was an abandoned airfield where his private jet from his celebrity boxer days was stashed when he and his son came to Brazil. They opened the sole hangar and prepped the plane for take off.
Last edited by Dilange on Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:05 pm

Satellite Five wrote:"Let's see what big brother is up too." Elijah Bower said to himself.

He had been away from the rest of the resistance for about a month now, trying to get as many security codes as possible for the RAMH mainframes. They were highly encrypted, and thus far he had only managed to decode one. At this rate, Elijah would almost be better off simply returning to the Mountain Base. He needed to at least get one more, though.

"Alright, let's see." he said, nearing the computer terminal.

Wires extended from the fingers of his cybernetic exo-skeleton, plugging directly into the computer. A series of code began streaming across his vision, numbers and letters changing rapidly. Cybus, as he was called by other Resistance members, began his attempt at decoding the jumble of nonsense in front of his eye. He began targeting specific letters and numbers, trying to isolate the correct code.

He began speaking to the computer, manipulating the technology and convincing it to help him in the decoding. Checking a clock built into the arm of the suit, Elijah sighed, watching it click closer and closer to zero. Over the course of the past month, he had recorded about how long it took for RAMH to locate him and send soldiers. The average was about fifteen minutes, and currently six of those minutes had been used up.

"Come on, baby," he said to the computer, seeing that about half of the security code was decoded, "I've been working on you for half a month, you better decode this time!"

Cybus continued working as quickly as he could, line after line of code streaming before him. He heard a beep from his arm and realized he was down to five minutes. He had to get out of there NOW! Glancing back at the code, his eyes went wide as he saw the decoded security code. He quickly downloaded it, disconnected from the terminal and got the hell out of dodge.

The web was apparently very interesting today, lost of activity, "I will need to update the software...if someone is able to jack in this quickly decode there information and leave there is a major flaw in the design...I will have to fix this...but first...let's check the fingerprints....who's the lucky hacker who got past my firewalls" Ludwig couldn't help but smile about the situation. So much work to be done and just so little time to do it. Someone had the capability to bypass the system in little than 6 minutes decode information and leave before forces could arrive such an asset would be useful to help with omega.

He decided to set out a bulletin for this mysterious hacker. To bring him /her back to Ludwig for a bit of probing, he could use technology or know how like this it was rather marvelous to say the least. "Now bring him or her to me...we know the vicinity put it under heavy watch nothing gets out of that sector...we can't pinpoint the location so far...but we will eventually...all we need is someone to slip up..or I just need to increase the processing speed...I think I'll have to do both...I'll get to work on that right away..." He was mostly talking to himself and partially to omega. It was a learning machine after all omega was the pride and joy of Ludwigs creations and his greatest blunder. Where he had created the perfect machine in every way possible...he took life from Mizuki...who needed the blasted thing just to stay alive..

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:13 pm

Dilange wrote:
WHYYYY wrote:

J.F-

-E.P.

Julian looked at the web and noticed a message. He opened it and its from a person named E.P. While, he did not remember anyone with those initials....it was better than sitting an rotting in this metal tube. Swiftly, he responded:

E.P.-
I can attempt to make it to those coordinates. Local airfield has private jet. Will do landing on nearby airfield . Prep.
-J.F.

"Son." Julian said waking the boy as he packed up the supplies and laptop into a survival backpack. The boy groaned a bit, holding onto a mountain biking travelbag that he carried his notepad and writing utensils in, and fluttered his eyes open. "We are moving out."

Julian grabbed an assault rifle next to the opening bay for the bunker and readied it as he opened the door into the countryside of the Rio outskirts. He took the boys hand and shut the tube. Nearby Julian's location was an abandoned airfield where his private jet from his celebrity boxer days was stashed when he and his son came to Brazil. They opened the sole hangar and prepped the plane for take off.

Ethan eagerly read the message. "Caine, I'm heading into town," he said excitedly. Putting on a heavier coat, he walked out the door into the cold. Ethan started his truck and began the hour-long drive into the nearest town.
Sorry moderators.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:14 pm

WHYYYY wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:

Caine instinctively put up several defensive firewalls around his systems. He would appear invisible even to the most advanced of minds. At the same time, he worked to track the source of the message. It wasn't terribly hard. National governments often had loopholes in their digital defenses. After a bit of searching, Caine replied to the message.

Sorry to disturb, just passing through. Found plenty of fascinating info, however. Who knew governments could be so scandalous? And this military info! I'd recommend they learn what "strategy" is. But this data sure would be useful for your rivals... Could fetch a hefty price.

Suddenly Caine would find himself locked out of the system and most of his files he had collected self deleated or turned into viruses set to attack and multiply very rapidly, Ludwig forced them out of the system and back to just a simply chat box.

"You underestimate me, I am not some simply code monkey...and don't you know it's very rude to pick through someone's personal,belongings when they simply want to have a chat? No? Your mother must be very disappointed Caine...yes I know it's you who else could so easily get past all these firewalls and want to search up anything about Our past. I must say I'm rather surprised you'd want that information...unless...your working for someone else I should know about?
Last edited by New Strausberg on Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Satellite Five
Secretary

Founded: Sep 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Satellite Five » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:16 pm

Ducking into a public restroom, Cybus gave the mental command to return to portable form. He stepped out of the cyber suit and pulled out a briefcase he had hidden when he arrived earlier. As the suit compressed into a smaller size, Cybus removed the briefcase's false bottom and placed his prized exoskeleton in it, concealing it with the false bottom and a few office supplies. Picking it up, he left the restroom and began walking down the street. Elijah was looked quite normal and hoped that he'd be able to slip out of town with ease.

I've got to get out of here and get back to the base. he thought, We only have two security codes, but it's enough to start.

Bower walked normally, as if on his way to or from work, not attracting the attention of the humans around him. He could only hope this would last long enough to get him out of town.

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:21 pm

New Strausberg wrote:
WHYYYY wrote:

Suddenly Caine would find himself locked out of the system and most of his files he had collected self deleated or turned into viruses set to attack and multiply very rapidly, Ludwig forced them out of the system and back to just a simply chat box.

"You underestimate me, I am not some simply code monkey...and don't you know it's very rude to pick through someone's personal,belongings when they simply want to have a chat? No? Your mother must be very disappointed Caine...yes I know it's you who else could so easily get past all these firewalls and want to search up anything about Our past. I must say I'm rather surprised you'd want that information...unless...your working for someone else I should know about?

Caine sighed when most of the files were lost. But some of the more exciting bits had already been copied, so Caine wouldn't forget them.

So you've found me. Congratulations. Was it worth it? Because despite your violent behavior, the only thing you've managed to break is my heart. Can't we just leave it at that and call it a day?

Nah, I'm just messing with you. Very astute of you. I didn't really want the information, nor am I working for anybody. Just browsing. I take it you're a former student? You seem to be a code monkey, considering you used your superpowers to get a desk job.
Sorry moderators.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:27 pm

WHYYYY wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:

Caine sighed when most of the files were lost. But some of the more exciting bits had already been copied, so Caine wouldn't forget them.

So you've found me. Congratulations. Was it worth it? Because despite your violent behavior, the only thing you've managed to break is my heart. Can't we just leave it at that and call it a day?

Nah, I'm just messing with you. Very astute of you. I didn't really want the information, nor am I working for anybody. Just browsing. I take it you're a former student? You seem to be a code monkey, considering you used your superpowers to get a desk job.

I had no choice after the little incident at the school I needed the resources. Who else could do what I do? The government ha...they wouldn't be near as strong today if it wasn't for me. Do what you will with the information I think you've earned whatever you managed to collect.

To be honest it gets a bit dull from time to time. While I might have a desk job, I can also have anything I could ever ask for. There's no need to lie Caine I'm sure we can keep some things between ourselves. It's been a while since the whole school incident...I never expected to see you coming online again I must be honest.

In truth Ludwig was most interested, he didn't even bother tracing the line. Why should he? Where would the fun be in that? He decided he would rather wait and see how things panned out.

Dilange
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:29 pm

WHYYYY wrote:Ethan eagerly read the message. "Caine, I'm heading into town," he said excitedly. Putting on a heavier coat, he walked out the door into the cold. Ethan started his truck and began the hour-long drive into the nearest town.

After an hour or two of flying, a jet landing in a local Canadian airport. I drive it into an abandoned hangar and lock it up. Vas stand next to me with his bag, as I hold the rifle while carrying the other bag out to the road. He removed the helmet and looked around; the service road was generally abandoned

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:30 pm

New Strausberg wrote:
WHYYYY wrote:

I had no choice after the little incident at the school I needed the resources. Who else could do what I do? The government ha...they wouldn't be near as strong today if it wasn't for me. Do what you will with the information I think you've earned whatever you managed to collect.

To be honest it gets a bit dull from time to time. While I might have a desk job, I can also have anything I could ever ask for. There's no need to lie Caine I'm sure we can keep some things between ourselves. It's been a while since the whole school incident...I never expected to see you coming online again I must be honest.

In truth Ludwig was most interested, he didn't even bother tracing the line. Why should he? Where would the fun be in that? He decided he would rather wait and see how things panned out.

That's the thing, I've always been online, since that day. But I will admit, this is rather surprising. I never expected a superhuman to change sides. I mean, no hero would have stood for injustice like that, and the villains-they hated humans.
Sorry moderators.

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:32 pm

Dilange wrote:
WHYYYY wrote:Ethan eagerly read the message. "Caine, I'm heading into town," he said excitedly. Putting on a heavier coat, he walked out the door into the cold. Ethan started his truck and began the hour-long drive into the nearest town.

After an hour or two of flying, a jet landing in a local Canadian airport. I drive it into an abandoned hangar and lock it up. Vas stand next to me with his bag, as I hold the rifle while carrying the other bag out to the road. He removed the helmet and looked around; the service road was generally abandoned

Ethan was waiting at the airport when they arrived. He had been driving around town picking up supplies for their arrival-cots, blankets, food, etc. He approached the two figures leaving the hangar, feet crunching on the light snowfall. "Julian?" Ethan asked.
Sorry moderators.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:37 pm

WHYYYY wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:

That's the thing, I've always been online, since that day. But I will admit, this is rather surprising. I never expected a superhuman to change sides. I mean, no hero would have stood for injustice like that, and the villains-they hated humans.

im assuming you know about the Omega incident then? The incident which lead to the destruction of the old school...I must admit I'm surprised it's taken me fifteen years to find you Caine my apologies I guess I wasn't looking hard enough. Either that or this government tech truly is as deplorable as everyone says it is either way I will need to make adjustments. Perhaps you would enjoy helping me? Give yourself a bit of an actual challenge when facing the little game of break down the firewall hm?

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:39 pm

New Strausberg wrote:
WHYYYY wrote:

im assuming you know about the Omega incident then? The incident which lead to the destruction of the old school...I must admit I'm surprised it's taken me fifteen years to find you Caine my apologies I guess I wasn't looking hard enough. Either that or this government tech truly is as deplorable as everyone says it is either way I will need to make adjustments. Perhaps you would enjoy helping me? Give yourself a bit of an actual challenge when facing the little game of break down the firewall hm?

Omega... Oh, so it's you. It's great to see you again, Ludwig. Are you well? But anyways, I'm afraid I can't help you. Some other time perhaps. I've got other business to attend to. But, before I go, here's a hint. It's pretty easy to access the system via an open file on the cloud's C: Drive. You may want to look into that. Anyways, it's been great chatting with you, Ludwig, but I have to go.
Sorry moderators.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:42 pm

WHYYYY wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:

Omega... Oh, so it's you. It's great to see you again, Ludwig. Are you well? But anyways, I'm afraid I can't help you. Some other time perhaps. I've got other business to attend to. But, before I go, here's a hint. It's pretty easy to access the system via an open file on the cloud's C: Drive. You may want to look into that. Anyways, it's been great chatting with you, Ludwig, but I have to go.

its been a pleasure Caine, feel free to give me a chat every now and then. I'm sure you'll find a way into the governments system sooner or later. Besides if I didn't leave holes they wouldn't need me anymore now would they? I hope you find whoever your looking for Caine it will make things most interesting ta ta for now.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse