NATION

PASSWORD

Theonese Civil War (TMF Only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Theoniatium
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Theonese Civil War (TMF Only)

Postby Theoniatium » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:44 pm

The Capitalists have twisted and turned our country to fit their craving. They act above the government, and they will be the death of us. Under half of us will die of old age, with all healthcare expenditure taking priority with the rich. Our "benevolent" Despot, Nikolai Wieder, thwarts any attempt at equality and will be the untimely death of us all!

No more! No more Madness! We, the proletariat, shall rise above our shackles and chains and destroy the very heart of evil! VICTORY OR DEATH!

Tired of oppression, the proletariats of Theoniatium rebelled. Mothers, fathers, sons, Daughters, soldiers, the old, and the young grabbed a weapon and fought to bring down the tyrannical regime.

Actions of September 4th

The capital of Theoniatium, Singapore, was able to stay firmly under Governmental control but will now have to survive a siege. Rumour has spread that generals and soldiers have joined the rebels, but this has yet to be confirmed.

Bangkok and the gulf of Thailand is controlled by the rebels, who have managed to commandeer the ships in the harbour.
TS Bangkok - Nimitz class carrier
TS Waterlew - Arleigh Burke class Destroyer
TS Sumatra - type 23 Frigate
TS Java - type 23 Frigate
TS Indo - Braunschwig class Corvette

the Provincial capital of East Kalimantan (Borneo), Samarinda, is still fighting fighting the rebels. Rebels control ~60% of the city, but the government still controls the harbour, allowing for a tactical retreat if necessary.

Ho-Chi Minh, has fallen without a single shot being fired.

Phnom Penh is at the front lines, and is being assaulted from the east and south-east.

PS. Sorry for all the unpronounceable names
Liberation of Australia - Successful Liberation

New-ish Bulgaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New-ish Bulgaria » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:20 am

New-ish Bulgaria will contact CFN authorities and request a vote for military intervention.
NIBNINJA* Top Stories: || Hunt, IT, SP, and Theo fighting civil wars; NIB fighting in all || Wartime Protocol Alpha & Week of Mourning || Florancian Terrorist Attacks ||

*New-ish Bulgaria National & International Journalism Association
"The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion." -T Pain
The New-ish Testament

Theoniatium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Theoniatium » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:00 pm

The Second day of the workers revolution has begun. We shall free the proletariat and kill each and every single person which stands in our way! As we speak our brethren push past the defences of Samarinda, every hour, we come closer to victory. Forwards!

Actions of Sept. 5

Fighting rages on in Kamarinda. The Governmental forces are barely able to hold on to the city as soldiers desert their posts to join the revolutionaries. The revolutionaries hold everything north of the river.

On the Malay peninsula, plans are being made for an assault on Kaula Lampur. Operation Gauntlet II will involve a frontal assault along the western coast by the "Republican Rifles" division, and airborne landings behind the city.

The battle of Phnom Penh continues to rage on. Governmental forces have been able to make great use of the river system; however they are outnumbered and are without armour support.

There is still no command structure present for governmental forces. All forces are fighting alone as of Sept 5

NKVD Union
Attaché

Founded: Nov 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby NKVD Union » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:32 pm

NKVD Supreme Council
56th Politburo Meeting

The NKVD Supreme Council will commence funding to the potential communist state in Theoniatium. However it is unclear as to who is leading such revolution and are waiting for an established entity to step up and introduce themselves as the new government of the Theoniatium.

Nonetheless, the NKVD Union Supreme Council has voted for a military intervention in the Malay archipelago and will support communist entities in the area. The NKVD Army will supply a lend lease of $15 Billion Soviet Roubles worth of aid and weapons.
Military aid from the soviet republic include,
•200 BMP-2s
•150 T-72s and 100 T-80s
•200 BRDMs
•200 BTR-70s
•10 MIG-24s and 10 KA-52s

The Soviet Republic will not hestitate to provide air superiority in the area should the new Theonese government allows it to do so. Providing air support such as the sukhoi jet fighters will ensure security of the Theonese skies in the current civil war.

New-ish Bulgaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New-ish Bulgaria » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:07 am

OOC: NKVD you just don't get it, do you?
IC: NIB is sending 85,000 troops to Theoniatium. They will land in North Vietnam and force the rebels out. All civilians are ordered to surrender their weapons and remain in their residences. All persons out and about will be arrested and detained. All buildings will be thoroughly searched, and any weapons found seized, and their owners arrested and detained. All detainees will be shipped to a Military Working Prison in Nice & Toasty Siberia.
All civilians will be temporarily relocated to refugee camps in Kyra (in Russia on Mongolia Border). NIB will attempt to minimize civilian casualties.
NIBNINJA* Top Stories: || Hunt, IT, SP, and Theo fighting civil wars; NIB fighting in all || Wartime Protocol Alpha & Week of Mourning || Florancian Terrorist Attacks ||

"The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion." -T Pain
The New-ish Testament

SP Rebellion
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby SP Rebellion » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:45 am

The SPian Military Council for Asian Affairs (SPMCAF), has declared an intervention alongside CFN troops, as per the vote. The nation firmly announces that the communists shall not gain a foothold in Theonatium, and reassures itself that stamping out this threat will reduce the threat at home, also.

SP will be mobilizing 60,000 troops to Theonatium, and asks the CFN to organize a more formal coalition of all our troops united. (OOC: Similar to the UN coalition that fought the Korean War.)

SPian brigades shall contain mostly infantry and armored brigades, however, marine corps, air corps and naval corps shall all be mobilized, also.

SPian Military Bases across the North-East

SPian troops say goodbye to their families and board the massive transport planes. The planes shall fly to the nearest CFN territory - bases in Posthumous Heirs, where they shall refuel and resupply and further await orders from Madawaska City on when to deploy to Theonatium. Estimated trip time is nine hours.

Gibraltar and Palma, SP

SPian battleships, aircraft carriers and transports load up and are sent out towards the South China Sea. Loaded to the max with fuel, these ships will be going at full-possible speed. SP estimates the naval fleets will be in operating range within 4 days.

Ground Units (56,000 men)
Infantry
18th Regiment of Infantry
76th Regiment of Infantry
176th Regiment of Infantry
12th Regiment of Infantry
63rd Regiment of Infantry
109th Regiment of Infantry
83rd Regiment of Infantry
3rd Regiment of Infantry (Elite)
189th Regiment of Infantry
201st Regiment of Infantry
96th Regiment of Infantry
29th Regiment of Infantry
12th Regiment of Infantry
69th Regiment of Infantry
153rd Regiment of Infantry
128th Regiment of Infantry
208th Regiment of Infantry
202nd Regiment of Infantry
(Large brigades, estimated 1.5k men per brigade)
Armored (Tanks, artillery, etc.)
18th Armored Regiment
91st Armored Regiment
42nd Armored Regiment
165th Armored Regiment
81st Armored Regiment
104th Armored Regiment
16th Artillery Regiment
187th Artillery Regiment
63rd Artillery Regiment
Support Troops
132nd Support Regiment
52nd Support Regiment
98th Support Regiment
103rd Military Police Regiment (MP's to aid with detention of terrorists)
12th Military Police Regiment
74th Military Police Regiment
17th Civil Corps Brigade (CC's to aid civillians with evacuations, etc.)
94th Civil Corps Brigade
76th Civil Corps Brigade
109th Civil Corps Brigade

Naval Brigades (3,000 men)

Battleships
RMS Betham
RMS Shirleyston
RMS Becon
RMS Madawaska
RMS Longdon
RMS Piglingon
RMS Eastver
RMS Preserver
RMS Lingonim

Destroyers
RMS Peace
RMS Jucdown
RMS Ongllidon
RMS Mackenzie
RMS Pickled Cabbage
RMS Wessex
RMS Essex
RMS Warsaw
RMS Madrid

Aircraft Carriers
RMS Unglidon
RMS Lanpoint

Support Brigades/Troops

150 Transporters

10 FD-A14 Helicopters

109th Marine Corps Regiment
12th Marine Corps Regiment
19th Marine Corps Regiment
1st Marine Corps Regiment (Elite)

Air Fleets (1,000 men)

150 Mirage 2000 Fighters
25 F-18 Hornets
300 C-130 Personnel/Cargo Transports

Theoniatium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Theoniatium » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:55 pm

Smash the Imperialist dogs! Show that we, the people rule the nation! Not the corrupt few, nor the corporations, the Proletariat! Forward Brothers! Advance! Advance! ADVANCE!

Actions of Sept.6

Operaiton Gauntlet II, an attempt by the governmental forces to sally forth and take Kaula Lampur, has been tentatively scheduled for September 9th.

Meanwhile, the navy has been ordered to sail into the gulf of Thailand and sink the ships commandeered by the revolutionaries (see actions of sept4).
TS Independence (Nimitz class carrier)
TS Cambodia (Arleigh Burke class destroyer)
TS 'Nam (Arleigh Burke class Destroyer)
TS Ho-Chi Minh (Type 23 Frigate)
TS Hue (type 23 frigate)
TS Can Tho (Type 23 Frigate)

Forces defending Kamarinda have been pushed into the surrounding country side. The battle has been a complete disaster. Forces defending the city, elements of the 1st Armored Regiment have suffered 134 KIA, 247 WIA, and 4 MIA. Surviving forces are retreating to Balikpapan.

The battle of Phnom Penh rages on. Communications with the city have been successful. The current recognized commander is General Waltkoski. Positions are holding with the help of two A-10 "Warthogs".

New-ish Bulgaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New-ish Bulgaria » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:56 am

OOC: I agree, A-10's are sexy
IC:
The 85,000 troops rush into North Vietnam, guns in hand, arresting and transporting people North using a municipal airstrip. They plan to take city by city as they move south through Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, and Myanmar. It is expected that because of the mass-moving of civilians, it may take weeks to get to Malaysia. Gen. Tria McManus, the Councilman appointed for the liberation, is yet to issue any statements.
IC2:
Several A-10's and attack helicopters have been transferred from the IT front to Theoniatium. In a few hours, Phnon Pehn (lol) communist forces will be flanked by 8 A-10's, while the Kalimichee (lolol) loyalists will receive a few hundred troops and 25 apache's and 5 A-10's to play around with.
Last edited by New-ish Bulgaria on Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

The New-ish Testament

Theoniatium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Theoniatium » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:15 pm

See how they tremble beneath us! See them realize that we control them! We shall rule! We shall command! There is nothing they can do to stop us! Death to the imperialists!

Actions of Sept.7

The battle of phnom Penh is still raging on; A-10 warthogs have been instrumental in the defense. Despite their best efforts, the governmental forces have been unable to hold their positions on the Mekong river, and have fallen back to the city proper.
1st Infantry Regiment (mechanized)
45th Light Infantry battalion
Armoured Regiment 'Hue' (Elements only)
two A-10 'Warthogs'
1 F-22 'Raptor'

Communications are up with forces in Balikpapan. Major General Lewiston has taken charge of forces stationed there.
9th Infantry Division (elements)
1st Special Forces Regiment (35% strength)
3rd light Infantry Regiment (60% strength)
1 A-10 'warthog'
1 F-22 'Raptor'

The Military has been unable to set up communications with anyone else.

Theoniatium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Theoniatium » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:51 pm

Actions of Sept.8 and Sept.9

The battle of Phnom Penh has become a disaster. They units defending (See actions of Sept.7), have been completly overwhelmed by the revolutionaries. While still retaining hold of the city proper, it is now the front lines and has been taking a heavy pounding. One of the Warthogs, nicknamed 'True', has taken substantial damage to her left wing, and is suspected to be out of the fight completely until proper repairs can be performed.

Naval forces based in Singapore (see actions of Sept.6) have been unable to find the commandeered ships of the enemy. Planes were unable to see any ships in the dockyard; however the dockyards appeared to have been incinerated, and had perhaps taken down the ships with it.

TICA (Theonese Internal Communication and Affairs) was able to intercept a message intended for the leader of the NKVD Union. The message reads as follows:

We thank you brothers for helping us in our glorious crusade against the capitalists! I am sorry for keeping my identity unknown to you, I hope you see that it was necessary that my "government" not know my name. Our revolution has gone better than expected! The military, and even governmental officials have joined our cause! Many prominent young generals have seen the corruption and are leading our comrades to victory! All we need is more of your ammunition and tanks and we shall win this!

Operation Gauntlet II has been postponed until Sept.12
With much rejoice,
M.K.

Edit 1:
Battle report for Phnom Penh for Sept.8:
General Waltkoski

Revolutionaries performed a "schwerpunk" assault through our direct center around 2:30 .They wedged themselves between our north and south flanks, and despite a counter attack, which I shamefully admit to having lead directly, I was unable to dislodge them from their positions; while taking heavy loses. Attempts by the A-10 warthogs proved once again, they are our most precious asset, however they were unable to do significant damage. I ordered a retreat to urban part of the city as to prevent an encirclement of the flanks.

General Waltkoski.

Edit 2: formatting
Last edited by Theoniatium on Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SP Rebellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby SP Rebellion » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:49 pm

SPian troops land in North Vietnam and join up with NIB Troops. A camp is set up for the night.

Leftendant-Colonel Youngston is in-charge of SPian troops in Vietnam, specifically resupplying and logistics of the bunch.

He and his support troops personally hand rations to thousands of troops. SPian military rations were on purpose made to be so delicious, in a hope to boost the morale of younger troops.

SPian troops will aid with the evacuations of citizens to NIB land, and have formulated a plan. The plan would be to make a move and secure the rest of South-East Asia, whilst attempting to save the Theonese capital. If the latter fails, the Theonese government would be permitted exiliation status in SP, and as the NKVD conflict dies down, SP would redirect all possible resources to Theonatium to end it.

New-ish Bulgaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New-ish Bulgaria » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:22 pm

OOC: @Theo even with the extra 8 A-10's NIB sent you?
IC:
NIB is transferring another 10,000 troops to Theoniatium, a majority of which will head to the Northern lines. Meanwhile, 10,000 of the troops at the Northern Lines will make a rush for Phnom Penh in a last-ditch effort to save the City.

Meanwhile, the remaining and arriving troops up on the Northern Lines will continue to advance south, and it is expected that thanks to the SPian troops, more ground will be covered faster.

The New-ish Testament

Theoniatium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Theoniatium » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:02 pm

OOC: I unintentionally left out a battle report for Phnom Penh. I will add it quickly to the actions of Sept.8 and Sept.9.

IC:

Actions of Sept.10

Soldiers stationed at Phnom Penh where more than thrilled when they heard that they would be receiving reinforcements from New-ish Bulgaria. It has exponentially raised their morale and resolve to continue the fight. Despite this, They are still unorganized and are unable to mount a proper coordinated defense.

Military communications have been achieved with the HQ for the 4th Infantry Division in Jakarta. They report that they had their communications cut when part of the division (approx 39%) joined the revolutionaries. They have been told to form a defensive ring around the city, and leave the countryside for the rebels.

Nikolai Wieder has been surprisingly quiet during this revolution. He has yet to address his nation, and has rarely spoken a word. Some say he is unfit to rule the nation, and that he should be replaced.

New-ish Bulgaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New-ish Bulgaria » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:42 pm

NIB troops up north are yet to encounter any sort of resistance. (OOC: *cough*)
Troops have arrived in Phenom Pehn and meet up with a small group of Theonese soldiers, who are initially spooked, but then they see the crossed red swords on the shoulders of the arriving troops, insignia of the NIB Armed Forces. An NIB officer walks up to the soldiers and hands one a sat phone.
"I believe you were expecting us. Contact the rest of the Theonese forces so we can regroup."

The New-ish Testament

SP Rebellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby SP Rebellion » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:06 pm

7,000 SPian troops are seen priming. Orders have been issued to head towards Phnom Penh, pushing communist lines south with it. At Phnom Penh, SP will attempt to cut off communist re-supply routes by pushing and flanking for about 30km south of the city, sealing off the routes. SPian forces will then attempt to fully secure the city by drowning the under-supplied communists via carpet bombings, and attempt a ground attack, potentially alongside NIB and Theonatium troops. Only time will tell if this works.

New-ish Bulgaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New-ish Bulgaria » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:15 am

OOC:
I will be putting this thread on hold until Theo returns. Please understand that this is the busiest time of year for many people. Upon Theo posting in this thread, the RP can resume

The New-ish Testament

New-ish Bulgaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New-ish Bulgaria » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:03 am

OOC: Theo is back, and just not posting, so the RP resumes.

After a month, The NIB and SPian troops have relocated millions of civilians, and are yet to find any resistance. NIBMHC has authorized the deployment of 100,000 more troops, which will go city to city arresting the commies. This brings a total of 195,000 NIB troops in Theoniatium, a major and costly investment.

NIB has slipped into major debt recently, nearly $15 trillion in the hole, thanks to the major wars it has engaged in. It is expected that the income tax will increase by 5.25% for a year, which will pay the debt off with surplus for any more expenses.

In spite of the debt, NIB has awarded a $50 billion contract to the Lokkaign Aviation Corporation for the development of a long-range, supersonic, close-air-support/fighter jet. Upon completion, it would be the most versatile aircraft in the fleet.

The New-ish Testament

Theoniatium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Theoniatium » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:31 pm

OOC: Sorry for the delay, I am back now however

IC:

Actions up to Nov. 4

Actions of Sept.11 - 15 : Theonese Military forces have linked up with forces from NIB. Along with the help of SP carpet bombings have been able to almost completely stop the communists assault on Phnom Penh. They have not been able to completely dislodge the communists from their positions, and they still hold the southern rural area.

Actions of Sept.16: Nikolai Wieder finally gives a meek, inaudible, speech. So far, no one has been able to completely decipher what he said. Heavy troop movements (communist) along front line of Singapore.

Actions of Sept.17 - 19 : Operation Ludwig is drawn up and executed, its purpose is to completely remove the communists from Phnom Penh and surrounding area. It calls for the surrounding of the forward communist positions of the communists via two pincers in the north and south.

Actions Sept.21 : Operation Ludwig is considered a complete success. Casualty figures include 310 kia, 423 WIA, and 3 MIA for the allied nations, and an estimated 569 KIA and 432 POW for the communists. Theonese forces in the area will re-group and rest until the end of October at least.

Actions Sept.22 - Oct 6 : All silent on the western front.

Actions Oct.7 : Communist forces begin a massive assault on Singapore. The small small width of the battlefield has given the Theonese forces a considerable defensive advantage; the attackers however have considerable fire-power in the form of SPGs

Actions Oct.8 - 15 : Theonese forces hold strong in the Singapore outskirts. Their resolve to win the battle has resulted almost no movement of the front lines still. Casualties are high.

Actions Oct.16 : The Communist assault on Singapore stops completely. More than 3000 are either KIA or WIA.

Actions Oct.17 : Governmental forces on the islands of Sumatra and Java have been ordered to board ships and strategically redeploy to Krong Preah, a port city south of Phnom Penh.

Actions Oct.18 - 21 : Initial forces begin to arrive in Krong Preah. They begin to move towards Phnom Penh

Actions Oct.19 : Plans are being drawn up for a massive operation to push the communist forces to the beaches of Vietnam. The operation is to be called "Operation Galiant"

Actions Oct.20 - 22 : All quiet on the western front. Operation "Galiant" has been approved. It will have the forces from NIB in the north and Florence in the south with Theonese forces formuing the center. Nib and Florence forces are to attack in a "pillared" drive, flanking the communists in the center. Once this has been done to satisfaction, The Theonese will advance, will the forces from Nib and Florence give flanking support.The operation will commence on Nov.5 at 06:00

Actions Oct.23 : The final soldiers leave the islands and land in Krong Penh

Actions Nov.4 : Confidence in the government has heavily disspiated. War exhaustion is at an all time high. (OOC: Combat efficiency for my soldiers is decreased)

New-ish Bulgaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New-ish Bulgaria » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:55 pm

NIB troops prepare for the assault. Sleep time has been reduced to 7 hours to increase alertness. Equipment is being tested. Officers run every which way making sure everything is in order. Some heavy casualties are expected at first, so each soldier is being provided with a an emergency wound tube: http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_ ... -1-web.jpg
Drills are constantly being run. Soldiers are being permitted to send one last message home before the battle.
In the Command Tent, Group* Commander (GC) Larisa Brownlow and all ten of the Regiment** Commanders (RC) are busy discussing the mission with General-Tria*** Amus McManus, who is stationed in Kyra at the civilian camps. "The General has approved the mission, and is informing the High Council now. No new intel has come our way. The theos want us out there at sunrise to hit the commies. We are the front lines, and if our initial assault fails, then casualties will be much higher than already expected. Hell, we'd probably have to sprint up to Kyra. Make sure everyone has an emergency wound tube, a service pistol, and a blade on them. And I want all we got to go into the first assault. I expect everyone to be ready. Any questions?" "No Ma'am," the commanders respond in perfect unison. "Alright then," she responds. She points to the NIB Military Insignia, which lies on the chest of the man-of-war frigatebird sewed onto each shoulder. (The thing from my flag with the gold bar, red chevron, and blue squares) "Honor. Protection. Valor." she says. "Honor. Protection. Valor." She looks down at the combat map, then back up at the ten RCs. "Dismissed"

I felt the need to add some bureaucracy to my military.
*Group Commanders (One rank below General-Enas***), in the New-ish Bulgaria Land Forces, are assigned to two or more regiments to serve as the liaison to the General in command of the larger operation. (command at least 2k troops)
**Regiment Commanders (One rank below Group Commander), in the New-ish Bulgaria Land Forces, are commanders of exactly 10 divisions. (command 1k troops) Divisions are headed by Lieutenants-Minor, Lieutenants, and Lieutenants-Major. (100 troops each) Lieutenant Commanders commanders preside over doubles, which are groups of two divisions.
***Generals, in all branches, preside over the larger operation, and are members of the Military High Council. They are only deployed overseas for declared war. They are ranked on a system similar to the star system, with Enas (1), Dyo (2), Tria (3), Tessera (4). A General-Tessera is either the Chairman of the Military or Director of Intelligence, the latter is appointed to a former Chairman. The NIB Naval Forces Do have an Admiral position, which is like a half-star general, but they don't serve on the Council.

The New-ish Testament

NKVD Union
Attaché

Founded: Nov 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby NKVD Union » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:21 am

NKVD Supreme Council

The NKVD Union is considering to withdraw its recognition of the Theonese government should the communist revolutionaries take over Singapore, the capital of Theoniatium for a period of 3 months with the malay archipelago under them as well. Hence, should this happen the communist government will be able to demand military hardware from the NKVD Union and the NKVD Union has every right to supply them since they are no longer a political minority.

Signed through acknowledgement,
Premier Lukin Shaposhnikov.

Theoniatium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Theoniatium » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:53 pm

Actions ofNov.5

Beginning of Operation "Galiant". Theonese forces wait for their brothers in arms to complete their objectives while waiting in the trenches. Morale however, is low for the soldiers, and exhaustion from the war is high. Officers are having a hard time keeping the men in line.

Despot Nikolai has been talking of pulling all the money in the treasury and putting it into hundreds of different accounts in the Bank of Singapore; his reasons and motives for doing so are unknown.

New-ish Bulgaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New-ish Bulgaria » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:31 pm

NIB troops are at the perimeter of the attack area by 05:30. They sit and wait silently for thirty minutes. They do not move, they do not speak, they do not make noise. Lt. Major Jeff Williams is dead center of the front lines, and is the field commander for the skirmish. He takes out his radio, and whispers "Honor. Protection. Valor. Let that be your legacy. O-six hundred, Operation Galiant is a go."

As planned, the troops break off into groups of 4, in diamond formation, with groups all in a massive triangle formation with 10 meters between each group. They advance forward at a steady pace, walking for fifteen minutes with radio silence. The silence is finally broken when gunshots are heard and a message goes through the radios. "Group Foxtrot 1, Commies direct to 10 o'clock!" The triangle suddenly shifts to moving towards the 10 o'clock direction. Several Bulgarians go down from the initial volley. NIB troops fire in return. Both sides are getting equal casualties. the Lieutenants voice is heard over the radio, "Split up the formation. Charge with your diamonds!"

The diamond groups sprint towards the enemy, with the front lines going down before a support can be established behind them. Closer to the enemy, the Bulgarians are getting more shots in. At 07:30, the Bulgarians overtake the first wave Communists. The Lieutenants voice is heard over the radios. "Hold tight for now, we'll wait for the Theos to show up. I want all prisoners transferred to the back and the back groups can escort them to the camp prison. I want casualty reports in ten minutes."

The New-ish Testament

Theoniatium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Theoniatium » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:54 pm

OOC: What are we going to do now that SP is unable to actively participate in RPs?

IC:At 8:00 the alarms chimed through the Trenches and jungle signaling the Theonese to go on the advance. Those you didn't were summarily shot for their cowardliness. Soldiers ran as fast as they could between the trees, looking for as much cover as they could as bullets flew everywhere around them. The Tanks attempted to advance, but the thick vegetation forced them to only provide long range fire support.

As the soldiers got into the first communist trenches, they were met with sharp sticks smeared with feces dug unto the ground. The men unlucky enough to step on them spent their last hours slipping in and out of conscience as the infection spread through their bodies. The soldiers who were careful where they stepped continued the advance clearing every nook and cranny of the first set of trenches.

Men could just see the NIB soldiers to their left. They wondered what horrors they would face next as they continued the advance.

SP Rebellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby SP Rebellion » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:58 am

NIBian and Theo forces fight on the ground, and are wondering where the SPians are. That would be answered in a second..

All of a sudden, forces on the ground hear a sonic boom, and direct their attention to the sky, to see two SPian FD-801 supersonic fighters. Two fighters have each been assigned, one to help NIB and one to help Theo forces. The fighters pull down towards enemy lines, and the pilots tap their fire buttons, unleashing a wave of high caliber rounds towards the commies, before pulling back up.

All of a sudden, SPian bombers and SPian C-130 personnel transports litter the skies, apparently being fired apon from the commies. The C-130's separate and pull right, with the bombers pulling left. All of a sudden, the cargo doors of the C-130 open and parachuters each begin their jumps, one by one. They land near the front lines, cut their parachutes, and group up with other allied divisions.

One parachuter, Sgt. Mike Hemsbury, lands right beside the NIB commander for a division. He walks up to the commander.

In a amazing Scottish accent, he says,

"Why hello there, lads. I'm sorry for our tardy arrival... This took a bloody ton of time to organize. I'm sure our supersonic fighters caught the commies off guard...". He is cutoff by the sounds of bombs going off nearby. "And that is the sound of our bombers dropping their load right past commie lines where it hurts."

New-ish Bulgaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New-ish Bulgaria » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:35 pm

Lieutenant Hoff responds, "That's great to hear, I'll radio up the RC. We've already lost 1500 in this division. Any tactical reports?"
Before the SPian can respond, a shout comes through the radio. "Commies dead ahead!"
The Lt. starts barking the order to charge, as the Bulgarians run straight at the commies then lay down in the dirt, take out their guns, and start shooting.
He turns to the SPian. "Tell me this is the last wave."

The New-ish Testament

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents