NATION

PASSWORD

Grunder Discussion Thread [CLOSED GRUNDER ONLY]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Glacios
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Grunder Discussion Thread [CLOSED GRUNDER ONLY]

Postby Glacios » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:53 pm

This is for us to discuss things so we dont clog up the thread.
I use submarines a lot
I haz missiles
Co-Founder of Grunder Industries

Western Pacific Territories
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:57 pm

Alrighty then. On the Grunder main page I'll make sure to update it, and when we're ready I can start selling stuff.

Glacios
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Glacios » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:42 pm

Here is some data on sub size
The U.S. Navy has two principal classes of submarines: attack submarines and fleet ballistic missile submarines. Attack submarines, which seek out and attack enemy ships and submarines, are smaller and faster than missile submarines. Most U.S. fast attack submarines are of the USS Los Angeles class. They are 362 feet long-just longer than the length of a football field-and 33 feet wide. They displace almost 6,900 tons on the surface and 7,200 tons when they are submerged. U.S. fleet ballistic missile submarines of the USS Ohio class (a.k.a., Trident submarines, referring to the type of missile which they carry) are 560 feet long (almost the length of two football fields, a few feet longer than the Washington Monument). They have a beam of 42 feet and displace almost 17,000 tons on the surface and 18,750 tons when submerged.
I use submarines a lot
I haz missiles
Co-Founder of Grunder Industries

The Federation of Democratic Regions
Minister

Founded: May 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Democratic Regions » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:09 pm

If you'd like, I could make a new thread for us...
Ben M wrote:S'all good. I'ma be a baller knight and roll with it.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Democratic Regions » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:03 pm

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:23 pm

CFA-44 Nosferatu
A pre-production CFA-44 prototype opens it's airbrake

So, this'll be our first plane on sale. IC, it's ready for mass production and service. Remember, it's a carrier-based aircraft so you can give it to your navies. I'll make a more detailed post in the main page if needed

Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:23 pm

CEO of Hunars Co.,
James Haveir.

Bio:
At the age of 21, James founded Hunars Co. as a domestic aircraft producing company. Only a few years in, James reinvented Hunars Co. and transformed it into the military's source of airpower. To this day, Hunars Co. is the largest military-aircraft producing company. After hearing of the idea of Gründer Industries, Jams rushed to be a part of the new multi-national company. And now, here he is, a rich, well established man who worked from the top and earned his fortune. He holds a share of around 9% of Gründer Industries.

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:48 pm

Chief of Experimental Design,
Kim Tai

Bio:
Started as an engineer with Sasekawa Heavy Industries. He helped design the FAPAF's variant of the F-4 Phantom II. He later rose to a management position, and is now the manager of the experimental technologies division of Sasekawa alongside Chief Engineer Nanasawa Himeko.

The FAP is one of the original original founders of Grunder, one of the first three (alongside Esgonia and Ratte). Sasekawa as a company owns 12% of the stock in Grunder. Sasekawa manufactures Radar Systems, Engines, Flight Computers, Fire control systems, Displays, Instrumentation, Cameras, Fly-by-wire systems, Cockpit controls, and other major electronics systems. They also lead in experimental electro-kinetics, especially the genetic modification and experimental electro-optical field technology sub groups.
Last edited by Free Asian Ports on Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:35 pm

Full specs:
Gu-51 Nosferatu
A pre-production Gu-51 prototype opens it's airbrake

The Grunder Gu-51 is a 5.5 generation carrier-based, twin-engine, air superiority stealth fighter. It was first developed in response to an Esgonian Air Force need for a new 5th generation fighter aircraft. Prototypes were produced by Albrita Arms, but the type was not accepted into standard use. The prototypes were placed into storage for an indeterminate period of time. During the Azenyanistani Genocide, the forces of SARA encountered well equipped rebel forces, who operated F-22A fighter aircraft. SARA aircraft could barely compete with their combat ability, and victory was only won through numerical superiority. After this near-fiasco the FAP Air Force expressed a need for a generation 5 or above aircraft in order to maintain air superiority. They were later joined in their search for new aircraft by the FAP Navy, who was looking for a fighter aircraft of their own to equip their aircraft carriers. Eventually, the acquisitions department found the ADFX-01 and Gu-51, and both services expressed interest in the aircraft. The FAP Navy in particular was interested in the Gu-51 for it's carrier operations capability. After striking a deal with the Esgonian government to acquire some aircraft, it became known that the Esgonians, too, were looking for next-generation fighter aircraft. Several other nations, including the Western Pacific Territories, Ratte, and the Federation of Democratic Regions, also expressed interest in developing their own variants. It was decided to set up a multinational corporation to develop and mass-produce the fighters and other next-generation technology. This company was named Grunder Industries, and it was formed from several existing defense firms from each participating nation. The Gu-51 was one of the first aircraft to be produced by Grunder, alongside the ADFX-01 and the RF-38, alongside existing fighter designs that were still in production. The first nation to purchase and operate the Gu-51 was the FAPN, who acquired 96 aircraft.

Specifications:
Length: 66'11" (20.40m)
Wingspan: 40'8" (12.40m)
Height: 13'1" (3.99m)
Empty Weight: 18,400 kg (40,600 lb)
Loaded Weight: 29,940 kg (66,010 lb)
Maximum takeoff Weight: 33,000 kg (72,752 lb)
Engines: 2x JMV J-310F3 After-burning Turbofans
Maximum speed: Mach 2.17 (2,300 km/h, 1,430 mph) at 10,000 m (33,000 ft) altitude
Range: 3,000 km (1,864 mi)
Service Ceiling: 17,000 m (55,800 ft)
Thrust/Weight: 1.07

Armament:
1x 30mm GSh-30-1 with 200 rounds
4 wing hard points with 4,000 lb capacity each
Internal weapons bay with a capacity for:
4x AIM-120 AMRAAM, 4 AIM-9 Sidewinder, bombs up to 8,000 lbs total, 4x Harpoon Anti-ship missiles, or 2x AGM-88 HARM

Total cost per plane: 128 million NSD
Last edited by Free Asian Ports on Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Democratic Regions » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:47 pm

F-35 costs 116 and that seems to be superior. Please increase price.

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:52 pm

The Federation of Democratic Regions wrote:F-35 costs 116 and that seems to be superior. Please increase price.

The F-35 was the result of shitty management. It costs that much because Lockheed can't get it's shit together. But if you insist, I'll make the price 130 million.

Esgonia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:16 pm

CEO of Albrita Arms
Gregory Bartlett

The son of the original founder of Albrita Arms, which was founded in 1962, he was part of the AEGIS development team in creating the AEGIS South Gate railgun system at the age of 25. He had also helped develop new and improved engines, Weapon and Radar systems for the Esgonian Air Force's F-15C's and the Flanker series.

As of now, he's the current head of Albrita Arms after his father retired from the industry 3 years ago. After being invited to the Grunder Industries by the Esgonian Government, he immediately accepted the position.

Today, the company owns 15% of Grunder Industries's stock
Last edited by Esgonia on Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.
Also does not use NS Stats (I have written factbooks, dammit!)
North Arkana's beloved imouto

Empire of Donner land wrote:We get it.
You're the grand master edge supreme. :P

Cirilla wrote: Housemaid, a bad one yet baddass

Victoriala wrote:Thank god we aren't neighbors
18 years old, Male, Filipino, Centrist-Right(ish).
Call me Es, Esgo/n, Ainsley Harriot, whatever.
Pro: Memes
Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

Awarded the Order of the Emperor by DEN
Tune of the Now: What ISIL would hear in hell,

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Democratic Regions » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:21 pm

So far I have myself, WPT, and Esgonia up on the Board of Directors.

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:23 pm

The Federation of Democratic Regions wrote:So far I have myself, WPT, and Esgonia up on the Board of Directors.

What about me? I couldn't find a stock image of a guy without a watermark.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Democratic Regions » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:27 pm

Free Asian Ports wrote:
The Federation of Democratic Regions wrote:So far I have myself, WPT, and Esgonia up on the Board of Directors.

What about me? I couldn't find a stock image of a guy without a watermark.

I need an image. Same goes for Ratte.

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:29 pm

The Federation of Democratic Regions wrote:
Free Asian Ports wrote:What about me? I couldn't find a stock image of a guy without a watermark.

Fixed, happy?

Ratte
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ratte » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:38 pm

The Federation of Democratic Regions wrote:
Free Asian Ports wrote:What about me? I couldn't find a stock image of a guy without a watermark.

i switched over to Deichmann Defense instead of Pretzen arms for now as they seem more suitable for Jet Development
CEO of Deichmann Defense
George Schimpf

Grandson to the original founder of Deichmann Defense, George inherited the company from his father at the age of 22. Once George inherited the company he revolutionized the company bringing in millions and turning it into the manufacturing powerhouse it is today. He helped develop weapons, mortars and artillery for the Armed Forces of Ratte and is one of the wealthiest people in the nation.

Today Deichmann Defense company owns 12% of Grunder Industries stock, they also produce Weapons and more for the company and the items they manufacture.
Last edited by Ratte on Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Federal Republic Of Ratte | Current Leader: Wilhelm Rueger|Head Of Government: Chancellor Klaus Hölder
Co-Owner of Grunder Industries
OOC crap and things
Best song -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTPHBVxydnI
German | Historian | Centrist(sorta) | Writier | Aviation Amatuer
<3 wargame: european escalation | Red Dragon

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:14 am

The RF-38 has completed it's carrier trials and has performed in it's maximum performance envelope. Flight tests are complete and the aircraft is ready for production. The FAPAF has already ordered 48, and the FAPN 36.

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:14 pm

I vote Grunder starts manufacturing Kongo class and Atago subclass Guided Missile Destroyers. Who's with me?

Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:16 pm

Free Asian Ports wrote:I vote Grunder starts manufacturing Kongo class and Atago subclass Guided Missile Destroyers. Who's with me?

Why not.

Ratte
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ratte » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:16 pm

Free Asian Ports wrote:I vote Grunder starts manufacturing Kongo class and Atago subclass Guided Missile Destroyers. Who's with me?

i will help :3
The Federal Republic Of Ratte | Current Leader: Wilhelm Rueger|Head Of Government: Chancellor Klaus Hölder
OOC crap and things

The Jaclean Empire
Minister

Founded: Nov 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jaclean Empire » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:11 pm

So, am I a part of this?
A limited Monarchy with high constitutional and civil rights and little economic regulation

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:17 pm

The Jaclean empire wrote:So, am I a part of this?

Have you started selling things yet? If you plan on making our own marketplace, wait until we have a wider selection of things to sell. If you really want to do something, get to selling the Gu-51 on your existing storefront.

Esgonia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:32 pm

I second it, as I have both ships on my Navy.
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.
Also does not use NS Stats (I have written factbooks, dammit!)
North Arkana's beloved imouto

Empire of Donner land wrote:We get it.
You're the grand master edge supreme. :P

Cirilla wrote: Housemaid, a bad one yet baddass

Victoriala wrote:Thank god we aren't neighbors
18 years old, Male, Filipino, Centrist-Right(ish).
Call me Es, Esgo/n, Ainsley Harriot, whatever.
Pro: Memes
Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

Awarded the Order of the Emperor by DEN
Tune of the Now: What ISIL would hear in hell,

Ratte
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ratte » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:40 pm

Esgonia wrote:

I second it, as I have both ships on my Navy.

so i guess that now mean Grunder is producing Naval vessels and more now :D
OOC crap and things

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade