NATION

PASSWORD

Puiyama (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Untied Federation of Russia
Diplomat

Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Puiyama (IC)

Postby The Untied Federation of Russia » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:01 am

OOC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=349412&p=25484466#p25484466
~Red Dragon Inn~

"What would you like to drink sir?" The bartender asked Kiirion.

"Give me your finest ale." Kiirion said while also giving the bartender 30 gold coins the bartender nodded and went to go get the ale.

Kiirion has been sleeping at the inn for a few days now he was hoping someone will hire him sure he is a retired soldier but if he retired his life will be boring after the war ended and when the Empire of Puiyama form he left the elven army he didn't like the Humans and the Orcs that's another reason he left after he left the elven army he decide to be a bounty hunter for hire but no one hasn't hired him yet.

"Here is your drink sir." The bartender said giving Kiirion his ale.

"Thank you." Kiirion said as he drank his ale.

Looks like I will have to try another Inn Kiirion thought.
Last edited by The Untied Federation of Russia on Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please ignore the Untied in my name it was a typo so please do not mock me about this.

I do not use NS STATS

Puppet nation belonging to Aeritai.

Imperial Astrye
Attaché

Founded: Jun 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Astrye » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:17 am

~Rina's house~

Rina is in her house studying magic then she heard a knock at her door she sighed and closed her book and went to open the door.

"Greetings miss Rina." A human male said bowing in respect.

"What are you doing here? You interrupted my studying." Rina said in a angry voice.

"I'm sorry miss Rina but you have been invited to Grandmaster Mihel's party that he is hosting he is inviting all the best mages around Puiyama and your one of them." The man said.

This shocked Rina she can't believe she got invited by Grandmaster Mihel himself!

"What time does it start?" Rina asked.

"It's starts tonight when the sun sets." The man said.

"It's going to take place in the Elven capital anyway I have to go see later!" The man ran from the house and went back to sending other messages.

The gods have blessed me Rina thought smiling.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Skaixeque
Attaché

Founded: May 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skaixeque » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:23 am

Lycares Lindan
two week ago
Castle Roder, Unkown

Lycares had been traveling here for several weeks now. He had been tracking down the people who had been responsible for the death of his family. He had managed to find out that it was from a old knight that fought in the wars and disappeared after the wars. Sir Golem was his name or at least that was what the records before his disappearance showed. The sun was just setting below the trees. Lycares wrapped his armor in cloth to prevent any reflection and to reduce the noise his armor made. As the sun disappeared from the horizon he started to make his way to the old decaying castle.

As he got closer he noticed several parts of the wall were crumbling or had completely fallen apart. Must have been an old military fort until it was abandoned after the war. I see several guards patrolling the walls and they would no doubt have some kind of bell on them to alert the whole castle. The best way for me to get in is go sneak through the holes in the wall. Lycares creeped up to the wall checking his surroundings before climbing the rubble that was once a wall. Lycares reached the dungeon and saw two guards facing away from him. He stabbed the first guard then charged the next one and put him in a chokehold.

Lycares then searched the guards until he found the cell keys and dragged the bodies out of sight incase other guards were patrolling the area. He walked over to where the cells were there were easily twenty cells and several of the cells had five people in them. Lycares knew his sister would be about 16 years old by now and he was determined to find her. All the information he found pointed him to this castle. He whispered, "Cara, its me Lycares where are you?" he continued to repeat it as he went down the cells until a women rushed forward. He had no doubt it was his sister, she looked almost exactly like their mother, but she had her father's nose.

Tears started to roll down from her eyes as he unlocked the cell door and hugged her. "They told me, you had died in the attack against our family. They said that no one would ever notice that I was missing and that if they did they would think I had died in the attack,' cried Cara as she returned her brother's embrace. "All of these years, I thought you were dead and I thought I was going to die in this place. They beat me constantly luckily they are men of some honor and did not have their way with me.

"Cara, I'm sorry, but this isn't the place to talk. We need to leave now before we are discovered and possibly killed," informed Lycares as he took her hand and lead her back the way he had come. At the table he saw ten guards and a rather old looking knight waiting for him. "Sir Golem and his lackies I presume," barked Lycares as he drew his sword. The old knight smiled and his guard formed a wall blocking the exit of the dungeon.

"You are right good sir, and you, you seem familiar. But I cant put my finger on it....wait a second, your the Lindan's oldest son Lycares. I have heard stories of your exploits Templar, savior of Fantom, soldier of the light. Yes, we have heard of your deeds. But trust me, you wont be leaving here alive and neither will your sister!" Chucked Sir Golem as Cara started to cry and cower in the nearest corner of the room.

"Cara, stay where you are and don't worry, we are both leaving here alive. Sir Golem, I will ask you once and only once. Step aside and you can keep your life," Barked Lycares as he saw Sir Golem shake his head. Three of Sir Golem's men charged forward two of them with swords and another with a pike. Lycares parried one of the swords men and sliced the seconds sword arm off and then caught the pikeman and kicked him and shoved the pike and hit the other swordsmen in the stomach. "Well Sir Golem I expected your men to be better trained since you are a veteran after all," chuckled Lycares as he waited for the next wave of attackers.

"Well Sir, bandits can only be trained so much even with better armor and gear, they are still horrible fighters. But that doesn't mean they cant kill!" Barked Sir Golem as seven attackers now charged. Lycares grabbed the pike and threw it into the crowd. He managed to kill one of the bandits and the speared bandit knocked one of his comrades over. Lycares quickly pulled his spear out and jabbed several times at the oncoming attackers. A sword managed to slice Lycares' arm a bit and some blood appeared on the blade. A few moments later the bandits had fallen and Sir Golem ran up the stairs in terror.

"Cara, its time to go now!" Barked Lycares as he grabbed his sister who had come out of cover and was running down the passage he had used to get in and out into the courtyard where archers were waiting to rain down arrows. Once they reached the courtyard, Lycares handed Cara his shield and showed here how to hold it. The two charged to the broken wall and out and over into the night until they had reached Lycares' horse. It was a warsteed given to him by a friend who had died several months ago. He was a young and aspiring knight of a local lord, he had died while the two of them were hunting a witch in the Adreal Forrest. Lycares helped Cara up onto the warsteed and the two road off towards what Lycares called home in a city where he had helped a helped stop a warlock who was killing people during the night. They had given him a small house in return for his services and there had had lived since he was 21 years old.

Lycares Lindan
Present Day

The trip had been a long one, two weeks to get back to where he called home. By the time they had reached it the sun was already down. Cara had fallen asleep, she was slowly returning to normal and the bruises she had on her when he first saved her were gone or almost gone. He woke her up as they arrived at the stable and gave his horse to the stable boy to put the horse away for him. "Lets go get some actually food, you probably didn't have decent food for years. The local tavern has good food and its too late to go to the market," informed Lycares as they headed towards the Red Dragon Inn.

Once they had arrived they walked over to the bar where he saw there were several empty seat open next to an elf who had just ordered a drink by the looks of it. Once they sat down the bartender turned to them. "Well, well if it isn't a face I haven't seen in about a month. The Savior of Fantom, I see you have returned. What wil you have?" Lycares shook his head.

"Why does everyone call me that Fantom is just a small farming town about a days ride and everyone calls me the savior of Fantom. Anyway, bring two bowls of your beef stew." Informed Lycares as he gave the bartender 66 gold coins and the bartender then disappeared to go fetch their order.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Untied Federation of Russia » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:48 am

Skaixeque wrote:Lycares Lindan
two week ago
Castle Roder, Unkown

Lycares had been traveling here for several weeks now. He had been tracking down the people who had been responsible for the death of his family. He had managed to find out that it was from a old knight that fought in the wars and disappeared after the wars. Sir Golem was his name or at least that was what the records before his disappearance showed. The sun was just setting below the trees. Lycares wrapped his armor in cloth to prevent any reflection and to reduce the noise his armor made. As the sun disappeared from the horizon he started to make his way to the old decaying castle.

As he got closer he noticed several parts of the wall were crumbling or had completely fallen apart. Must have been an old military fort until it was abandoned after the war. I see several guards patrolling the walls and they would no doubt have some kind of bell on them to alert the whole castle. The best way for me to get in is go sneak through the holes in the wall. Lycares creeped up to the wall checking his surroundings before climbing the rubble that was once a wall. Lycares reached the dungeon and saw two guards facing away from him. He stabbed the first guard then charged the next one and put him in a chokehold.

Lycares then searched the guards until he found the cell keys and dragged the bodies out of sight incase other guards were patrolling the area. He walked over to where the cells were there were easily twenty cells and several of the cells had five people in them. Lycares knew his sister would be about 16 years old by now and he was determined to find her. All the information he found pointed him to this castle. He whispered, "Cara, its me Lycares where are you?" he continued to repeat it as he went down the cells until a women rushed forward. He had no doubt it was his sister, she looked almost exactly like their mother, but she had her father's nose.

Tears started to roll down from her eyes as he unlocked the cell door and hugged her. "They told me, you had died in the attack against our family. They said that no one would ever notice that I was missing and that if they did they would think I had died in the attack,' cried Cara as she returned her brother's embrace. "All of these years, I thought you were dead and I thought I was going to die in this place. They beat me constantly luckily they are men of some honor and did not have their way with me.

"Cara, I'm sorry, but this isn't the place to talk. We need to leave now before we are discovered and possibly killed," informed Lycares as he took her hand and lead her back the way he had come. At the table he saw ten guards and a rather old looking knight waiting for him. "Sir Golem and his lackies I presume," barked Lycares as he drew his sword. The old knight smiled and his guard formed a wall blocking the exit of the dungeon.

"You are right good sir, and you, you seem familiar. But I cant put my finger on it....wait a second, your the Lindan's oldest son Lycares. I have heard stories of your exploits Templar, savior of Fantom, soldier of the light. Yes, we have heard of your deeds. But trust me, you wont be leaving here alive and neither will your sister!" Chucked Sir Golem as Cara started to cry and cower in the nearest corner of the room.

"Cara, stay where you are and don't worry, we are both leaving here alive. Sir Golem, I will ask you once and only once. Step aside and you can keep your life," Barked Lycares as he saw Sir Golem shake his head. Three of Sir Golem's men charged forward two of them with swords and another with a pike. Lycares parried one of the swords men and sliced the seconds sword arm off and then caught the pikeman and kicked him and shoved the pike and hit the other swordsmen in the stomach. "Well Sir Golem I expected your men to be better trained since you are a veteran after all," chuckled Lycares as he waited for the next wave of attackers.

"Well Sir, bandits can only be trained so much even with better armor and gear, they are still horrible fighters. But that doesn't mean they cant kill!" Barked Sir Golem as seven attackers now charged. Lycares grabbed the pike and threw it into the crowd. He managed to kill one of the bandits and the speared bandit knocked one of his comrades over. Lycares quickly pulled his spear out and jabbed several times at the oncoming attackers. A sword managed to slice Lycares' arm a bit and some blood appeared on the blade. A few moments later the bandits had fallen and Sir Golem ran up the stairs in terror.

"Cara, its time to go now!" Barked Lycares as he grabbed his sister who had come out of cover and was running down the passage he had used to get in and out into the courtyard where archers were waiting to rain down arrows. Once they reached the courtyard, Lycares handed Cara his shield and showed here how to hold it. The two charged to the broken wall and out and over into the night until they had reached Lycares' horse. It was a warsteed given to him by a friend who had died several months ago. He was a young and aspiring knight of a local lord, he had died while the two of them were hunting a witch in the Adreal Forrest. Lycares helped Cara up onto the warsteed and the two road off towards what Lycares called home in a city where he had helped a helped stop a warlock who was killing people during the night. They had given him a small house in return for his services and there had had lived since he was 21 years old.

Lycares Lindan
Present Day

The trip had been a long one, two weeks to get back to where he called home. By the time they had reached it the sun was already down. Cara had fallen asleep, she was slowly returning to normal and the bruises she had on her when he first saved her were gone or almost gone. He woke her up as they arrived at the stable and gave his horse to the stable boy to put the horse away for him. "Lets go get some actually food, you probably didn't have decent food for years. The local tavern has good food and its too late to go to the market," informed Lycares as they headed towards the Red Dragon Inn.

Once they had arrived they walked over to the bar where he saw there were several empty seat open next to an elf who had just ordered a drink by the looks of it. Once they sat down the bartender turned to them. "Well, well if it isn't a face I haven't seen in about a month. The Savior of Fantom, I see you have returned. What wil you have?" Lycares shook his head.

"Why does everyone call me that Fantom is just a small farming town about a days ride and everyone calls me the savior of Fantom. Anyway, bring two bowls of your beef stew." Informed Lycares as he gave the bartender 66 gold coins and the bartender then disappeared to go fetch their order.

Hmm the savior of Fantom huh well that is interesting Kiirion thought getting done drinking his ale.

He looks like a great warrior and I haven't sent a great warrior since the Elf-Orc war. Kiirion laughed a bit as he put his drink down he remembered the good old days during that war he fought many brave Orcs but they still failed to kill him back during the war many people thought he was inmortal because he couldn't be killed but of course that is false he was just good with a sword.

Looking at the human he then said.

"So what brings you here to the Elven kingdom I never seen a human in these parts before are you and your lady friend looking for a adventure here or something?" Kiirion asked.
Please ignore the Untied in my name it was a typo so please do not mock me about this.

I do not use NS STATS

Skaixeque
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Skaixeque » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:13 pm

The bartender returned with two bowls and set them down in front of Cara and Lycares. He put a spoonful of the stew in his mouth and then looked at the elf and swallowed. "not exactly, I own a house about five minutes from here, lived in the city for a few years now. But my work often makes me leave the city for a brief time. Also that is my sister Cara, took me years to track her down from the damn bandits that attacked our family when we were children. We are the only survivors that we know of from House Lindan. But I doubt you would have heard of the house in these parts after all it is a human house. The name Lycares by the way," Informed Lycares as he extended his hand to the elf.

Cara was slowly eating the stew, it was like she was trying to save the food. "Cara, eat it, there is plenty of it and besides you need to get your strength up," Informed Lycares as he saw his sister smile and then start to wolf down the stew. Lycares chuckled silently before looking back at the elf. "I had just returned to the city from rescuing my sister, it took me 13 years to track her down and get my revenge or well almost. I still haven't figured out who the ring leaders were, but oh well my profession pays well and I probably have enough to live a comfortable life if I wanted to, but if you know of a mage or magic user that needs hunting lay it on me." Chuckled Lycares.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Untied Federation of Russia » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:13 pm

Skaixeque wrote:The bartender returned with two bowls and set them down in front of Cara and Lycares. He put a spoonful of the stew in his mouth and then looked at the elf and swallowed. "not exactly, I own a house about five minutes from here, lived in the city for a few years now. But my work often makes me leave the city for a brief time. Also that is my sister Cara, took me years to track her down from the damn bandits that attacked our family when we were children. We are the only survivors that we know of from House Lindan. But I doubt you would have heard of the house in these parts after all it is a human house. The name Lycares by the way," Informed Lycares as he extended his hand to the elf.

Cara was slowly eating the stew, it was like she was trying to save the food. "Cara, eat it, there is plenty of it and besides you need to get your strength up," Informed Lycares as he saw his sister smile and then start to wolf down the stew. Lycares chuckled silently before looking back at the elf. "I had just returned to the city from rescuing my sister, it took me 13 years to track her down and get my revenge or well almost. I still haven't figured out who the ring leaders were, but oh well my profession pays well and I probably have enough to live a comfortable life if I wanted to, but if you know of a mage or magic user that needs hunting lay it on me." Chuckled Lycares.

"My name is Kiirion." Kiirion said.

"I use to be a soldier in the Elven army I fought in the Elf-Orc war now I'm retired well I'm not retired yet I'm now a bounty hunter for hire anyway why are you called the Savior of Fantom?"

Kiirion wanted to know why this human is so famous.

I do not use NS STATS

The Serbian Empire
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Serbian Empire » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:54 pm

Quirina

She had flown on the back of her Pegasus for quite the distance and spotted an inn not far into the surrounding land. Quirina was hungry and with her inventory of coins in her coin purse was far from empty.

"Alcides, we've got to whoa up here. I am certain you're a thirsty Pegasus and I'm a hungry woman. We must rest here," Quirina said to her steed.

"Neigh," the Pegasus replied.

The Pegasus Knight and her steed start to lower in altitude as they approach the inn. With her steed having landed. Quirina led her steed to the inn. Quirina started to think about the inn and her next meal. The Red Dragon? I hope there's some leads on some new mercenary work here, a nice stout ale, and something good to eat. Will sure beat spearing a woodchuck or a rabbit and starting a fire. That's for sure. With that she tied down her steed's harness and went into the inn looking for food and leads for more work.
Last edited by The Serbian Empire on Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~ WOMAN
Level 12 Myrmidon, Level ⑨ Tsundere, Level ✿ Hold My Flower
Bad Idea Purveyor
8 Values: https://8values.github.io/results.html?e=56.1&d=70.2&g=86.5&s=91.9
Political Compass: Economic -10.00 Authoritarian: -9.13
TG for Facebook if you want to friend me
Marissa, Goddess of Stratospheric Reach
preferred pronouns: Female ones
Primarily lesbian, but pansexual in nature

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Untied Federation of Russia » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:23 pm

The Serbian Empire wrote:Quirina

She had flown on the back of her Pegasus for quite the distance and spotted an inn not far into the surrounding land. Quirina was hungry and with her inventory of coins in her coin purse was far from empty.

"Alcides, we've got to whoa up here. I am certain you're a thirsty Pegasus and I'm a hungry woman. We must rest here," Quirina said to her steed.

"Neigh," the Pegasus replied.

The Pegasus Knight and her steed start to lower in altitude as they approach the inn. With her steed having landed. Quirina led her steed to the inn. Quirina started to think about the inn and her next meal. The Red Dragon? I hope there's some leads on some new mercenary work here, a nice stout ale, and something good to eat. Will sure beat spearing a woodchuck or a rabbit and starting a fire. That's for sure. With that she tied down her steed's harness and went into the inn looking for food and leads for more work.

Kiirion looked up and saw the human enter the Inn.

Ugh more humans. Kiirion thought.

When Kiirion was a kid he never hated humans but when his father died during the Elf-Human war he hated humans ever since and everytime he saw a human it made him disgusted it makes him more disgusted to see a human in the holy land of the elves he wished that his kind never made peace with the humans,

I do not use NS STATS

Skaixeque
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Skaixeque » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:26 pm

The Untied Federation of Russia wrote:
Skaixeque wrote:The bartender returned with two bowls and set them down in front of Cara and Lycares. He put a spoonful of the stew in his mouth and then looked at the elf and swallowed. "not exactly, I own a house about five minutes from here, lived in the city for a few years now. But my work often makes me leave the city for a brief time. Also that is my sister Cara, took me years to track her down from the damn bandits that attacked our family when we were children. We are the only survivors that we know of from House Lindan. But I doubt you would have heard of the house in these parts after all it is a human house. The name Lycares by the way," Informed Lycares as he extended his hand to the elf.

"I use to be a soldier in the Elven army I fought in the Elf-Orc war now I'm retired well I'm not retired yet I'm now a bounty hunter for hire anyway why are you called the Savior of Fantom?"

Lycares Lindan

"Well Kiirion, first thing I should say, is I'm a Templar. There are very few of us, but we are mage hunters if a mage had committed a crime and is on killing rampage or dangerous. We hunt them down and most of the time there is a contract for them. But the story of fantom is a long and bloody one, but this is how it started......" Informs Lycares.

Fantom, Elven Kingdom
5 months ago

Lycares was riding his war steed into the village, the rain was pelting his helmet and it was like rain was hitting a roof. he had removed most of his armor to avoid it rusting and was now just traveling in chainmail that was under his armor. He was heading to the village on a mission, there had been reports of weird occurrences and recently the dead have started to come out and attack the village at night. From the sound of the message he had received the village guard was holding, but just barely. It was about noon by the time he had arrived in the village. There were signs of battle, people were rushing around the village gathering the dead bodies of friend and foe and throwing them into the fires.

Wow, this must have been worse than I thought. If they are burning bodies, they must really be in trouble and they will need help them. But the only thing I can think that could do this was a necromancer, but I haven't heard any rumors of one being in the area. besides, I should be figuring out the last part of my puzzle and figure out which castle holds my sister in it. But in the raid, there was one bandit who had powers that might have been a necromancer. Lycares was interrupted when a guard walked over to him and looked him over and smiled.

"It is good that you have answered our call, the undead have grown increasingly more powerful with each day. Our guards have been cut in half with most of them too injured to fight. The barricades that we use only hold them off for so long before they start to break through. But with our hands full on defending the village, we haven't been able to see if our theory about the source of the undead is correct. We believe the undead to be coming from the burial tree," informed the guard.

"Well then, I should best head in that direction." Informed Lycares. He made this journey repeatedly for two months until he had managed to find where the undead had been coming from. They were coming from a cave, and Lycares never saw anyone enter or leave. So he knew what ever was in there made the cave its home. He returned to the village with news and every night he joined the village guards and in the morning he would train them how to fight he undead. His efforts paid off, fewer guards where getting killed and too badly injured to fight.

At noon after several week of being at the village, he went to the cave and told the village guard to remember all that he had taught them incase he failed and in the event they would have to kill the necromancer themselves. The journey to the cave was about half an hour to get there. Lycares slowly crept up to the mouth of the cave and peaked in. he saw nothing, not even a faint light of a camp fire. He wrapped a large branch in a piece of cloth and lit it on fire. He then drew his sword and entered the cave. It had felt like hours by the time he saw the first hint of lit and something speaking. It was only whispering, but it was like that of a person who had lost their mind whispering to themselves.

Presesnt Day

"So I confronted a very old witch who had no doubt seen a few centuries and after a incredibly intense fight, I manage to behead her and then I through her body into the fire. I returned to the village and waited for night to fall. When it did, there were no undead attacks. But the town was on the brink of being abandoned until I had arrived and the people there started to call me the Savior of Fantom which them the tale what I did in fantom got around and soon many people in the city heard it and started to call me that. So there you go, that's the story," informed Lycares as he noticed a new person walked into the tavern. "Well, well, looks like we have a Pegasus knight." Informed Lycares.
Last edited by Skaixeque on Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Untied Federation of Russia » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:34 pm

Skaixeque wrote:

Lycares Lindan

"Well Kiirion, first thing I should say, is I'm a Templar. There are very few of us, but we are mage hunters if a mage had committed a crime and is on killing rampage or dangerous. We hunt them down and most of the time there is a contract for them. But the story of fantom is a long and bloody one, but this is how it started......" Informs Lycares.

Fantom, Elven Kingdom
5 months ago

Lycares was riding his war steed into the village, the rain was pelting his helmet and it was like rain was hitting a roof. he had removed most of his armor to avoid it rusting and was now just traveling in chainmail that was under his armor. He was heading to the village on a mission, there had been reports of weird occurrences and recently the dead have started to come out and attack the village at night. From the sound of the message he had received the village guard was holding, but just barely. It was about noon by the time he had arrived in the village. There were signs of battle, people were rushing around the village gathering the dead bodies of friend and foe and throwing them into the fires.

Wow, this must have been worse than I thought. If they are burning bodies, they must really be in trouble and they will need help them. But the only thing I can think that could do this was a necromancer, but I haven't heard any rumors of one being in the area. besides, I should be figuring out the last part of my puzzle and figure out which castle holds my sister in it. But in the raid, there was one bandit who had powers that might have been a necromancer. Lycares was interrupted when a guard walked over to him and looked him over and smiled.

"It is good that you have answered our call, the undead have grown increasingly more powerful with each day. Our guards have been cut in half with most of them too injured to fight. The barricades that we use only hold them off for so long before they start to break through. But with our hands full on defending the village, we haven't been able to see if our theory about the source of the undead is correct. We believe the undead to be coming from the burial tree," informed the guard.

"Well then, I should best head in that direction." Informed Lycares. He made this journey repeatedly for two months until he had managed to find where the undead had been coming from. They were coming from a cave, and Lycares never saw anyone enter or leave. So he knew what ever was in there made the cave its home. He returned to the village with news and every night he joined the village guards and in the morning he would train them how to fight he undead. His efforts paid off, fewer guards where getting killed and too badly injured to fight.

At noon after several week of being at the village, he went to the cave and told the village guard to remember all that he had taught them incase he failed and in the event they would have to kill the necromancer themselves. The journey to the cave was about half an hour to get there. Lycares slowly crept up to the mouth of the cave and peaked in. he saw nothing, not even a faint light of a camp fire. He wrapped a large branch in a piece of cloth and lit it on fire. He then drew his sword and entered the cave. It had felt like hours by the time he saw the first hint of lit and something speaking. It was only whispering, but it was like that of a person who had lost their mind whispering to themselves.

Presesnt Day

"So I confronted a very old witch who had no doubt seen a few centuries and after a incredibly intense fight, I manage to behead her and then I through her body into the fire. I returned to the village and waited for night to fall. When it did, there were no undead attacks. But the town was on the brink of being abandoned until I had arrived and the people there started to call me the Savior of Fantom which them the tale what I did in fantom got around and soon many people in the city heard it and started to call me that. So there you go, that's the story," informed Lycares as he noticed a new person walked into the tavern. "Well, well, looks like we have a Pegasus knight." Informed Lycares.

"Looks like I was wrong about some humans I bet you and your sister are the only good humans in this world." Kiirion said.

"Humans just like to war with anyone that stands in their way they are just like the Orcs but your the only humans that are good in this world I also thank you for saving Fantom I have a sister that lives there."

I do not use NS STATS

Imperial Astrye
Attaché

Founded: Jun 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Astrye » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:42 pm

While Rina is heading towards the Elven capital she decide to take a break at the Red Dragon Inn she still had some time left the letter said the party isn't until 12 days so she went inside and sat down at a table by herself.

"Hello, ma'am what can I get you today?" The bartender asked.

"Give me one bottle of wine and cooked rabbit meat." Rina said giving the bartender 60 gold coins.

The bartender nods and went to go get Rina's food.

I hope it doesn't cost too much to sleep one night at the Inn Rina thought.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

The Serbian Empire
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby The Serbian Empire » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:46 pm

Quirina

I have no hatred for elves, but orcs and outlaws on the other hand there is no fondness for. Mages? Unless they're making windstorms, I have no issues with them either. But I hate orcs with a passion. "Can I have some stew, bread, and some ale?" Quirina asked while pulling out her coinpurse. I hear someone speak of being a Templar. I sort of wonder what other specialty types of combatants exist in the world. I might be one of the more unusual outside of the Templars since Pegasus Knights do fly and fight.

"I have to admit, orcs are always warring. If they aren't warring with other races then they're warring with each other. I've been hired by one group of orcs to slaughter another group, but they're rarely smart enough to figure out what to do with a girl on a Pegasus with a 20 foot pike flying just over their reach. Orcs are both a race of warriors and lacking smarts," Quirina said to the elf.
Last edited by The Serbian Empire on Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~ WOMAN
Bad Idea Purveyor

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Untied Federation of Russia » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:52 pm

The Serbian Empire wrote:Quirina

I have no hatred for elves, but orcs and outlaws on the other hand there is no fondness for. Mages? Unless they're making windstorms, I have no issues with them either. But I hate orcs with a passion. "Can I have some stew, bread, and some ale?" Quirina asked while pulling out her coinpurse. I hear someone speak of being a Templar. I sort of wonder what other specialty types of combatants exist in the world. I might be one of the more unusual outside of the Templars since Pegasus Knights do fly and fight.

"I have to admit, orcs are always warring. If they aren't warring with other races then they're warring with each other. I've been hired by one group of orcs to slaughter another group, but they're rarely smart enough to figure out what to do with a girl on a Pegasus with a 20 foot pike flying just over their reach. Orcs are both a race of warriors and lacking smarts," Quirina said to the elf.

Kiirion looked at the woman who joined the chat.

"And who are you if you don't mind me asking." Kiirion said.

"And did you say something about a Pegasus? You know those things are myths right you humans and your silly made up stories."
Last edited by The Untied Federation of Russia on Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I do not use NS STATS

The Serbian Empire
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby The Serbian Empire » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:58 pm

"I'm Quirina, a Pegasus Knight from some remote corner of Puiyama. And yes, I ride a winged horse into battle. If you want to see a Pegasus in the flesh I can show you mine. His name is Alcides, named for a hero of great strength. They eat everything a horse would, but a lot more food as they need to eat a lot to fly," Quirina said to the elf.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~ WOMAN
Bad Idea Purveyor

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Untied Federation of Russia » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:04 pm

The Serbian Empire wrote:"I'm Quirina, a Pegasus Knight from some remote corner of Puiyama. And yes, I ride a winged horse into battle. If you want to see a Pegasus in the flesh I can show you mine. His name is Alcides, named for a hero of great strength. They eat everything a horse would, but a lot more food as they need to eat a lot to fly," Quirina said to the elf.

"Alright show me your flying horse human." Kiirion said.

Kiirion didn't like human myth stories but he wanted to see if this human was right or she is just lying to get attention but since he respected human culture he decide to play along.

I do not use NS STATS

The Serbian Empire
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby The Serbian Empire » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:13 pm

Quirina

Quirina leads the curious elf outside, and sure enough a black Pegasus was secured to the inn nibbling grass. "I wasn't kidding you when I said I am a Pegasus Knight," she stated to the elf. Elves probably don't live anywhere near where the Pegasi live. Hence why they're so skeptical as to my claims of being a Pegasus Knight.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~ WOMAN
Bad Idea Purveyor

Skaixeque
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Skaixeque » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:22 pm

Lycares Lindan

Lycares chuckled at the elf's comments. "Well there are humans like that, but they are mainly the nobility. They tend to believe what others hold to be theirs and will go to any lengths to obtain it. One reason, I don't live in a human city. One cause the houses are smaller and two cause the ambition that goes around. But don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good fight, but only if there isn't another way around it. But your welcome."

Lycares knew the elf was going to be in for a surprise. "Watch, I will even prove that this isn't some kind of magic illusion," informed Lycares as he concentrated and purified the area of magic disabling it for a few seconds them ending his nullification of magic. "Look, you know its real now, I just nullified the magic for a few seconds and if this was a illusion it would have been gone. So elf, do you think these are just silly human stories?" Chuckled Lycares as he saw Cara follow them out of the Inn rubbing her stomach in a satisfying way. She looked tired and Lycares knew that she knew she was tired. "Cara, how about you head home, go down this street, make a left and it will be the third house on the right. You cant miss it, it has the family crest hanging from a gate." Informed Lycares as he kissed his sister on the forehead and watched her walk off towards the house.

"So I see now we have a Templar and a Pegasus Knight, well arnt we the random rabble of warrior." Chuckled Lycares as he looked around. "So what part of Puiyama are you from Quirina?" Asked Lycares.
Last edited by Skaixeque on Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Serbian Empire
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby The Serbian Empire » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:32 pm

"I'm from the north of Puiyama where Pegasi are somewhat common in the wild. But most of them are bred for war specifically. Wild ones are more easily startled by noise and far more prone to wanting to throw the rider off. The edges of forests in areas that have few people are prime areas for finding Pegasi in the wild. Canyons are another good place to find them drinking," Quirina said.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~ WOMAN
Bad Idea Purveyor

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Untied Federation of Russia » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:52 am

"Well then looks like I was wrong about you." Kiirion said.

"I guess some human stories are real."

I do not use NS STATS

Skaixeque
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Skaixeque » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:46 am

Lycares chuckled, "Well if you need me, you two both know where my house is. Plus I better go check on my sister, no doubt the last thirteen years have taken their toll. So I bid you farewell for now and may our paths cross again." Lycares then walked towards his house, the elves always have the larger homes. Lycares lived in a city manor, it had several floors and he had some staff that lived in the spare quarters on the upper floors. Lycares opened the gate and entered the front door of his home. Some of the staff greeted him as he entered the main hall. His sister who was now in a dress and no longer in rag rushed into the room and hugged him.

"Brother dear! You never told me this house was so big and that you had a surprise for me!" Exclaimed Cara as she hugged her brother. Lycares returned his sister's hug and it felt like an eternity until he felt her let go. Lycares was glad to have his sister back safe and sound and now his family was complete again ever since that night of the attack. This was the first time he felt like everything was right in the world.

"Well, I narrowed down which castle you were in, so before I left I ordered some clothes though I didn't know what kind of shape you were in, so I ordered everything to fit a women that was a bit smaller than mother. She always told me you would never be as tall, but I never believed it until now." Chuckled Lycares as he nodded to the staff to return to their duties.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:03 am

Near the Red Dragon Inn

I had been wondering for what seemed like weeks now. Collecting shrubbery here and there, making my potions, and then selling them. I also fancied a hunt, but made sure to only do so when it was for survival and nothing more. I looked at my gear and then around me, I belief tonight I would look for a place to sleep instead of sleeping outdoors it was creature comfort to do so, but I didn't care, I think I well earned a nights sleep in a bed. I went and checked my coin, only about forty by the likes of it, I didn't know what I could achieve with this amount, maybe I would sell one of my potions to get some more. I looked and saw there was end right next to me, I chuckled I almost missed it wondering in my thoughts. I walked greeting the patrons with a small wave before again checking my gear and seeing if I had any potions to sell.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

The Serbian Empire
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby The Serbian Empire » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:08 am

Quirina

"True, if I wasn't raised near them I probably would have thought of the Pegasus as fiction as well. They are fairly illusive creatures of the forest's edge where not many humans, elves, orcs, or dwarves live. That's how they are. I need to lead my Pegasus to water as he's flown many miles. Then I'll come back to the inn to sleep after harnessing back down," Quirina said.

With that, Quirina led her steed, Alcides to the stream a mile back to drink. The sound of the Pegasus drinking was not very loud, but it was unmistakable to Quirina. With a final whinny, she knew Alcides had his fill of water and walked back towards the inn.
Last edited by The Serbian Empire on Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~ WOMAN
Bad Idea Purveyor

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Untied Federation of Russia » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:11 am

Togeria wrote:Near the Red Dragon Inn

I had been wondering for what seemed like weeks now. Collecting shrubbery here and there, making my potions, and then selling them. I also fancied a hunt, but made sure to only do so when it was for survival and nothing more. I looked at my gear and then around me, I belief tonight I would look for a place to sleep instead of sleeping outdoors it was creature comfort to do so, but I didn't care, I think I well earned a nights sleep in a bed. I went and checked my coin, only about forty by the likes of it, I didn't know what I could achieve with this amount, maybe I would sell one of my potions to get some more. I looked and saw there was end right next to me, I chuckled I almost missed it wondering in my thoughts. I walked greeting the patrons with a small wave before again checking my gear and seeing if I had any potions to sell.

Great now a Orc walks in the holy land. Kiirion thought rolling his eyes.

"Aren't you far from your home Orc?" Kiirion asked.

"Last time I check the Orcish Kingdom is South East from the Elven Kingdom and you dare step into the holy land of the Elves?"

I do not use NS STATS

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:16 am

Togeria wrote:Near the Red Dragon Inn

"Last time I check the Orcish Kingdom is South East from the Elven Kingdom and you dare step into the holy land of the Elves?"

"I don't have a home. I wonder the lands by myself and sell my wares." I said, pulling out a potion and showing him.

"I just want a place to sleep tonight."
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Untied Federation of Russia » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:21 am

Togeria wrote:

"I don't have a home. I wonder the lands by myself and sell my wares." I said, pulling out a potion and showing him.

"I just want a place to sleep tonight."

"Well there's a Inn here cost ten gold coins to stay one night." Kiirion said.

"Anyway I must get going and head to the Elven capital maybe I can earn some coins there." After Kiirion said that he walked away from the group and followed the road that leads to the capital.

I do not use NS STATS

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse