NATION

PASSWORD

1st Lithuanian State Dinner (IC) (TWI ONLY)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Lithuanian Commonwealth
Envoy

Founded: Apr 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

1st Lithuanian State Dinner (IC) (TWI ONLY)

Postby The Lithuanian Commonwealth » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:29 pm

1st Lithuanian State Dinner

Dear Nations of the Western Isles,
Lithuania will be hosting it's first ever state dinner and I want to personally invite all nations of the Western Isles to the engagement. The Dinner will be held to celebrate achievements in peace and science and will give other countries a chance to improve relations with each other. If any delegate wishes to give a speech at the dinner they must first get the speech approved by the private office of the Prime Minister.

Peace now and for the coming generations,
Grand King Casimir of the Commonwealth

Information
All delegates will be given a room on the grounds of Varis Palace along with complementary wifi

The Royal Banquet Hall where the dinner shall be held.

NOTE:
All nations must apply here before going the RP
Send all speeches in the application or to me in a telegram
Last edited by The Lithuanian Commonwealth on Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jagellion
Ambassador

Founded: May 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jagellion » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:27 pm

King Rikkaard just got off his private jet into Lithuania. This was his first international meeting as the new leader of the new Communist Jagellion. He was surrounded by guards as waking in the airport and he felt the tension with the crowd. The Lithuanians had loved The Royal Family as the Lithuanian Royal Family was very close. He came into the limo and they started driving to Varis Palace. On one of the biggest streets in Vilsaw a giant truck was coming straight at the limo. The limo driver jumped out of the limo Rikkaard's seatbelt was jammed. As the truck was about to hit the limo a SUV came in and rammed the truck and the limo was untouched. The King was brought to a bathroom of a local police station and he was disguised as a normal person. He was put in a normal car and was driven to Varis Palace. He changed back and came to The Riyal Banquet Hall.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES! SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!
Proud Philadelphian and Jew
Also all about them Flyers! Phillies! and Sixers! TTP
Proud Member of The Western Isles
My TG box is open for anything, especially funny jokes and stories.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Lithuanian Commonwealth » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:42 pm

Prime Minister Margaret Kluzik-Rostkowska had arrived only a few minutes earlier with President Algirdas Butkevičius and Grand Justice Albert Buras. As they entered the Royal Banquet Hall they saw King Rikkaard of Jagellion surrounded by guards.

"Your majesty," Albert Buras said. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I am Albert Buras, Grand Justice of the Lithuanian Supreme Court.

"Oh please Albert you don't have to be formal with Rikkaard," Margaret said from behind Albert. "He does not deserve any hospitality and I will certainly not give him any. If you want hospitality go find Casimir. While your at it, ask him to forgive you for overthrowing a perfectly legitimate government and members of his family, he certainly will. I swear, that man..."

"Margaret!," Algirdas screamed. "What has gotten into you? King Rikkaard is our guest no matter what he has done. Tonight is about peace and I encourage you find yours. I would like to apologize for the Prime Minister's behavior, she finds it hard to hold her tongue. I am President Aldirdas Butkevičius and on behalf of Grand King Casimir I, welcome you to the State Dinner. I hope you had no trouble getting to the palace."

Dashgrinaar
Minister

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dashgrinaar » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:34 am

Queen Helen stepped of her jet at the Lithuanian's airport. She hadn't been to the Commonwealth for quite some time, and was excited to see how it had changed. One guard walked with her to the front, disguised as a business man. Grace herself had a simple red dress on, and at first, looked like a common citizen of a random nation, a visitor. However, if you looked closely at the dress, you could pick out gold thread patterns, and such. She was saving her fanicer jewlry and clothing for later.

She caught a taxi, and drove to the Varis Palace, the driver questioning the peculiar stop.

"Oh, I just want to see the palace and it's granduer. There's no need to wait for me."

After the taxi left, she and her guard walked to the front door.
Dashgrinaar
Speaker Pro Tempore and Senator Emeritus
Vice President of The Western Isles

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Lithuanian Commonwealth » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:12 pm

Dashgrinaar wrote:Queen Helen stepped of her jet at the Lithuanian's airport. She hadn't been to the Commonwealth for quite some time, and was excited to see how it had changed. One guard walked with her to the front, disguised as a business man. Grace herself had a simple red dress on, and at first, looked like a common citizen of a random nation, a visitor. However, if you looked closely at the dress, you could pick out gold thread patterns, and such. She was saving her fanicer jewlry and clothing for later.

She caught a taxi, and drove to the Varis Palace, the driver questioning the peculiar stop.

"Oh, I just want to see the palace and it's granduer. There's no need to wait for me."

Casimir was running around the palace to make sure everything was ready for the delegates. As he was running through the main lobby Queen Helen walked through the front door. He decided that the staff would make sure everything was fine.

"Oh Queen Helen, beautiful as always," Casimir said walking towards Helen. He looked at the man next to her. "I'm afraid I don't know you. What's your name?"

Dashgrinaar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dashgrinaar » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:17 pm

The Lithuanian Commonwealth wrote:
Dashgrinaar wrote:Queen Helen stepped of her jet at the Lithuanian's airport. She hadn't been to the Commonwealth for quite some time, and was excited to see how it had changed. One guard walked with her to the front, disguised as a business man. Grace herself had a simple red dress on, and at first, looked like a common citizen of a random nation, a visitor. However, if you looked closely at the dress, you could pick out gold thread patterns, and such. She was saving her fanicer jewlry and clothing for later.

Casimir was running around the palace to make sure everything was ready for the delegates. As he was running through the main lobby Queen Helen walked through the front door. He decided that the staff would make sure everything was fine.

"Oh Queen Helen, beautiful as always," Casimir said walking towards Helen. He looked at the man next to her. "I'm afraid I don't know you. What's your name?"

"Hello King Casmir, how are you today? There is no need to address me as queen, we have known each other for too long to do that. This is Richard, my guard.," said Helen

"Yes, my Queen. A pleasure to meet you Grand King," he said, as he bowed to Casmir, "though I shall keep to myself for the time being, and protect the Queen, though I doubt this will be necessary, as your guard seems quite competent."
Dashgrinaar

Jagellion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Jagellion » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:22 pm

The Lithuanian Commonwealth wrote:Prime Minister Margaret Kluzik-Rostkowska had arrived only a few minutes earlier with President Algirdas Butkevičius and Grand Justice Albert Buras. As they entered the Royal Banquet Hall they saw King Rikkaard of Jagellion surrounded by guards.

"Your majesty," Albert Buras said. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I am Albert Buras, Grand Justice of the Lithuanian Supreme Court.

"Oh please Albert you don't have to be formal with Rikkaard," Margaret said from behind Albert. "He does not deserve any hospitality and I will certainly not give him any. If you want hospitality go find Casimir. While your at it, ask him to forgive you for overthrowing a perfectly legitimate government and members of his family, he certainly will. I swear, that man..."

"Margaret!," Algirdas screamed. "What has gotten into you? King Rikkaard is our guest no matter what he has done. Tonight is about peace and I encourage you find yours. I would like to apologize for the Prime Minister's behavior, she finds it hard to hold her tongue. I am President Aldirdas Butkevičius and on behalf of Grand King Casimir I, welcome you to the State Dinner. I hope you had no trouble getting to the palace."

Rikkaard is disgusted by Margaret. "Well, I'd like to say I have done nothing wrong! Do you keep up with foreign affairs or are you just an arrogant Lithuanian? Your 'beloved' Royal Family caused a disease killing 9 million innocent people. Also, shame on you while standing and watching a nation dying, oh yeah that nation is your ally, watching your ally die and not even send any aid! If you are a supporter of mass murderers then I don't even know why I went through all the goddamn trouble to come and support your nation after you gave not support to mine!"

"As for you my good sir, it is an honor to meet you Mr. Butkevičius. This is my wife, Milena."

"It's an honor to meet you sir." Milena stuck out her hand to shake.
Last edited by Jagellion on Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Lithuanian Commonwealth » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:02 pm

Dashgrinaar wrote:
"Hello King Casmir, how are you today? There is no need to address me as queen, we have known each other for too long to do that. This is Richard, my guard.," said Helen

"Yes, my Queen. A pleasure to meet you Grand King," he said, as he bowed to Casmir, "though I shall keep to myself for the time being, and protect the Queen, though I doubt this will be necessary, as your guard seems quite competent."

"All guards are from each branch of the military. It also helps that the Captain of the Guard is brilliant at his job. Tell me Helen how have things been in Dashgrinaar? Has the Awakening Plan gone smoothly?"

Jagellion wrote:Rikkaard is disgusted by Margaret. "Well, I'd like to say I have done nothing wrong! Do you keep up with foreign affairs or are you just an arrogant Lithuanian? Your 'beloved' Royal Family caused a disease killing 9 million innocent people. Also, shame on you while standing and watching a nation dying, oh yeah that nation is your ally, watching your ally die and not even send any aid! If you are a supporter of mass murderers then I don't even know why I went through all the goddamn trouble to come and support your nation after you gave not support to mine!"

"As for you my good sir, it is an honor to meet you Mr. Butkevičius. This is my wife, Milena."

"It's an honor to meet you sir." Milena stuck out her hand to shake.

Margaret wasn't ready to miss this oppurtunity. "Allies? I wouldn't say so after you abandoned us after the dissolution of the BPRTA. The old government..."

"THAT'S ENOUGH," Algirdas yelled. "Mrs. Margaret, tonight is not about politics and you will not continue to scream at the King of Jagellion do you understand. Mr. Albert, can you please take Margaret to the bathroom so she can cool down?"

Albert nodded. "It was a pleasure meeting you King Rikkaard and Queen Milena." Albert bowed and walked away with Margaret towards the other side of the room.

"Your majesties I am so sorry. There is a reason Margaret is the head of government. Many Lithuanians adored the old royal family and it's very hard to change that. Dziedzica Euphemia married someone close to the old royal family. Maybe it was a sign of things to come."

Mubaru
Envoy

Founded: May 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mubaru » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:25 pm

The Kingdom of Mubaru, seeing tensions rising between Kamieniec Podolski - it's closest political ally - and the host nation The Lithuanian Commonwealth, have decided to send a small party of three delegates to act as representatives of the nation to the LC Government, and more importantly, society. The Kingdom officially has little to no inside information on the political atmosphere of the LC's populous and leadership, as there is no formal embassy between the two nations. The need for information on the nation to provide context for any upcoming interactions sprouting from international tensions between Kamieniec Podolski and the LC, became to apparent to the Kingdom to ignore. Establishing formal embassies was out of the question, as it would be a clear violation of the allegiance between the Kingdoms of Kamieniec Podolski and Mubaru, so in order to observe the status of the LC, from an internal perspective, the Kingdom found that sending three RFAA representatives to the Lithuanian State Dinner, would not only be diplomatic in nature, but would be simple enough to not cause any disturbance in the highly regarded alliance. The Kingdom, also wants to ensure that the public of the LC, does not think negatively of the Mubassirian State. By reaching out, albeit bashfully, The Kingdom hopes to show the public of the LC that it has intentions of working diplomatically with the state.

Binyamin Ephraim, Jakub Zakariya, and David 'Ismā`īl arrive at the Varis Palace in Vilsaw, Krakovia. The long flight had been planned weeks before, and the task given to the three RFAA officials was simple. Observe and report.
Secretary of Exterior of The Western Isles

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Lithuanian Commonwealth » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:18 pm

Mubaru wrote:The Kingdom of Mubaru, seeing tensions rising between Kamieniec Podolski - it's closest political ally - and the host nation The Lithuanian Commonwealth, have decided to send a small party of three delegates to act as representatives of the nation to the LC Government, and more importantly, society. The Kingdom officially has little to no inside information on the political atmosphere of the LC's populous and leadership, as there is no formal embassy between the two nations. The need for information on the nation to provide context for any upcoming interactions sprouting from international tensions between Kamieniec Podolski and the LC, became to apparent to the Kingdom to ignore. Establishing formal embassies was out of the question, as it would be a clear violation of the allegiance between the Kingdoms of Kamieniec Podolski and Mubaru, so in order to observe the status of the LC, from an internal perspective, the Kingdom found that sending three RFAA representatives to the Lithuanian State Dinner, would not only be diplomatic in nature, but would be simple enough to not cause any disturbance in the highly regarded alliance. The Kingdom, also wants to ensure that the public of the LC, does not think negatively of the Mubassirian State. By reaching out, albeit bashfully, The Kingdom hopes to show the public of the LC that it has intentions of working diplomatically with the state.

Binyamin Ephraim, Jakub Zakariya, and David 'Ismā`īl arrive at the Varis Palace in Vilsaw, Krakovia. The long flight had been planned weeks before, and the task given to the three RFAA officials was simple. Observe and report.

As the delegates walked towards the front door a guard stop them.

"Halt. Before you enter I need to know what country does your delegation represent and what are your names?"

New Aapelistan
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aapelistan » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:24 pm

Dimitri sitted on the limousin from the embassy. He was sad that he's vacation ended, but was happy that after the vacation, he was going to a dinner. With him was 2 Sveznaja's with ASR's*. The car stopped to front of Varis Palace and Dimitri and he's guards stepped out of the car

*ASR=Adaptable Assault Rifle-09. New Aapelistanian made assault rifle
Last edited by New Aapelistan on Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rejected Regents
Attaché

Founded: Jul 15, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Rejected Regents » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:20 am

The Regencian delegation arrived, unlike some of the others from across TWI, unarmed. Believing, perhaps with some naivety, that the Lithuanians were people to be trusted, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs had determined that a personal guard would be perceived as overly aggressive, and frankly unnecessary. The Lithuanians would be entrusted with the protection of their delegation once inside the Varis Palace.

Carlos Alberto Martin, ambassador to Lithuania, had arrived with his wife, Anamaria, deputy Ambassador José Flama, and his wife Petra. A series of guards approached them as they approached. Martin showed his diplomatic paperwork, to which he and his entourage were granted entry. They were all immediately taken by the splendour of the palace, the likes of which would only be approached by their nation's Presidential Mansion or National Palace. The latter of the two, an outwardly beautiful building extending nearly a mile through central Almuñécar. However internally, the building was very functional though pleasant. The Varis Palace was extraordinary in all regards, every square foot a reminder to all the wealth and power of the Lithuanian Commonwealth. Ambassador Martin made a mental note to compliment the king on his tremendous home.

The Foreign Minister, Duilio Reyes Rendón, had explained to Carlos and José that they were to avoid political discussion of any kind unless directly asked by a member of government, and even then they were to seek to shift the conversation to matters such as family, community, and compliments. 'We must do well,' Rendón had said, 'to ensure that they view us not as political animals but as friends. Regencia wants to be joined in friendship with the Lithuanian Commonwealth, a fact which you make bring up. But this begins with establishing a good relationship between yourselves, their government officials, and most importantly their king.'

This was on Martin's mind as he walked in, promptly have a glass of champagne afforded to him by a lovely blonde serving girl. He would take care to ensure the Lithuanians viewed him positively, and thus by extension his country.
República Régencía

Dashgrinaar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dashgrinaar » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:32 am

Dashgrinaar wrote:

"All guards are from each branch of the military. It also helps that the Captain of the Guard is brilliant at his job. Tell me Helen how have things been in Dashgrinaar? Has the Awakening Plan gone smoothly?"

"Well, we transitioned quite well into it, and have settled into it. If you excuse me Casmir, I am going to go change into something more formal, for this occasion."
Dashgrinaar

Mubaru
Envoy

Founded: May 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mubaru » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:14 am

The Lithuanian Commonwealth wrote:As the delegates walked towards the front door a guard stop them.

"Halt. Before you enter I need to know what country does your delegation represent and what are your names?"

Binyamin Ephraim, the Chief Representative of the small group, pulled out a small bundle of papers from his breifcase. He presented the guards his diplomatic papers and all other legal documents to show that the men where who they sad they were.

"I am Binyamin Ephraim, Chief Representative of the Royal Foreign Affairs Agency of the Kingdom of Mubaru" - Nodding towards his associates, he said - "These are my fellow representatives who will be accompanying me this evening, Jakub Zakariya, and David 'Ismā`īl."

Binyamin was taken aback slightly, that the guards had questioned his group about their legitimacy, he was under the impression that the party's arrival had already been arranged, and that files had been shared between the two states in order to secure their place at the dinner. Nonetheless, he smiled and waited for the guards to finish viewing the papers.
Secretary of Exterior of The Western Isles

Jagellion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Jagellion » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:28 pm

Mubaru wrote:The Kingdom of Mubaru, seeing tensions rising between Kamieniec Podolski - it's closest political ally - and the host nation The Lithuanian Commonwealth, have decided to send a small party of three delegates to act as representatives of the nation to the LC Government, and more importantly, society. The Kingdom officially has little to no inside information on the political atmosphere of the LC's populous and leadership, as there is no formal embassy between the two nations. The need for information on the nation to provide context for any upcoming interactions sprouting from international tensions between Kamieniec Podolski and the LC, became to apparent to the Kingdom to ignore. Establishing formal embassies was out of the question, as it would be a clear violation of the allegiance between the Kingdoms of Kamieniec Podolski and Mubaru, so in order to observe the status of the LC, from an internal perspective, the Kingdom found that sending three RFAA representatives to the Lithuanian State Dinner, would not only be diplomatic in nature, but would be simple enough to not cause any disturbance in the highly regarded alliance. The Kingdom, also wants to ensure that the public of the LC, does not think negatively of the Mubassirian State. By reaching out, albeit bashfully, The Kingdom hopes to show the public of the LC that it has intentions of working diplomatically with the state.

As the delegates walked towards the front door a guard stop them.

"I am King Rikkarrd of Jagellion, and this is my wife Queen Milena."

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Lithuanian Commonwealth » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:15 pm

Mubaru wrote:Binyamin Ephraim, the Chief Representative of the small group, pulled out a small bundle of papers from his breifcase. He presented the guards his diplomatic papers and all other legal documents to show that the men where who they sad they were.

"I am Binyamin Ephraim, Chief Representative of the Royal Foreign Affairs Agency of the Kingdom of Mubaru" - Nodding towards his associates, he said - "These are my fellow representatives who will be accompanying me this evening, Jakub Zakariya, and David 'Ismā`īl."

Binyamin was taken aback slightly, that the guards had questioned his group about their legitimacy, he was under the impression that the party's arrival had already been arranged, and that files had been shared between the two states in order to secure their place at the dinner. Nonetheless, he smiled and waited for the guards to finish viewing the papers.

"Go on ahead." The delegation walked into the Palace. As they entered Grand King Casimir was standing near the front door.

"Mr. Binyamin Ephraim, Mr. Jakub Zakariya and Mr. David 'Ismā`īl, it's an honor to meet you all. To tell you the truth, I was quite surprised when your country wanted to send delegates to the state dinner. But tonight is not about the past, it is about the future. I hope to see you all later tonight but for know, go enjoy some horderves in the Banquet Hall."

Jagellion wrote:"I am King Rikkarrd of Jagellion, and this is my wife Queen Milena."

"Your majesties it's an honor to meet you both. I want to apologize for the Prime Minister's actions. If anything else is to your dissatisfaction please let me know."

Rejected Regents wrote:The Regencian delegation arrived, unlike some of the others from across TWI, unarmed. Believing, perhaps with some naivety, that the Lithuanians were people to be trusted, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs had determined that a personal guard would be perceived as overly aggressive, and frankly unnecessary. The Lithuanians would be entrusted with the protection of their delegation once inside the Varis Palace.

Carlos Alberto Martin, ambassador to Lithuania, had arrived with his wife, Anamaria, deputy Ambassador José Flama, and his wife Petra. A series of guards approached them as they approached. Martin showed his diplomatic paperwork, to which he and his entourage were granted entry. They were all immediately taken by the splendour of the palace, the likes of which would only be approached by their nation's Presidential Mansion or National Palace. The latter of the two, an outwardly beautiful building extending nearly a mile through central Almuñécar. However internally, the building was very functional though pleasant. The Varis Palace was extraordinary in all regards, every square foot a reminder to all the wealth and power of the Lithuanian Commonwealth. Ambassador Martin made a mental note to compliment the king on his tremendous home.

The Foreign Minister, Duilio Reyes Rendón, had explained to Carlos and José that they were to avoid political discussion of any kind unless directly asked by a member of government, and even then they were to seek to shift the conversation to matters such as family, community, and compliments. 'We must do well,' Rendón had said, 'to ensure that they view us not as political animals but as friends. Regencia wants to be joined in friendship with the Lithuanian Commonwealth, a fact which you make bring up. But this begins with establishing a good relationship between yourselves, their government officials, and most importantly their king.'

This was on Martin's mind as he walked in, promptly have a glass of champagne afforded to him by a lovely blonde serving girl. He would take care to ensure the Lithuanians viewed him positively, and thus by extension his country.

"Ah Mr. Ambassador and Mrs. Martin, Mr. Deputy Ambassador and Mrs. Flama, it is an honor to meet you all. I hope to talk to you both about the relations between our two nations. But for now, go enjoy some horderves in the Banquet Hall. Oh, and Mr. Ambassador, I am looking forward to your speech."

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Lithuanian Commonwealth » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:20 pm

New Aapelistan wrote:Dimitri sitted on the limousin from the embassy. He was sad that he's vacation ended, but was happy that after the vacation, he was going to a dinner. With him was 2 Sveznaja's with ASR's*. The car stopped to front of Varis Palace and Dimitri and he's guards stepped out of the car

"Mr. Dimitri," the guard said. "I cannot allow you to bring assault rifles into the palace. Your guards may accompany you but security will be handled by the Grand Duke's Guard."

New Aapelistan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Aapelistan » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:22 pm

New Aapelistan wrote:Dimitri sitted on the limousin from the embassy. He was sad that he's vacation ended, but was happy that after the vacation, he was going to a dinner. With him was 2 Sveznaja's with ASR's*. The car stopped to front of Varis Palace and Dimitri and he's guards stepped out of the car

"Mr. Dimitri," the guard said. "I cannot allow you to bring assault rifles into the palace. Your guards may accompany you but security will be handled by the Grand Duke's Guard."

"Oh sorry" Then Dimitri said in Aapelistanian "Can you leave the rifle's at the car?" The guards walked to the car and left their rifles to there and walked back to their position

Polar Svalbard
Senator

Founded: Mar 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Polar Svalbard » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:23 pm

Marc Davis arrived to the Palace in a Luxury SUV, as he got out of the SUV he straightened his pitch black suit. The Steel gray tie, coupled with the steel dress shirt, which he tugged at the collar of. It was a tad hot he thought. Anyways he proceeded to where he needed to go. He gave the guards the papers necessary, and waited for them to look them over. He was astonished at the magnificence of the palace.
"Good Evening, I am Marc Davis of Polar Svalbard."
Member of The Western Isles
Svalbardian international policy summarized: "Shoot first, hope that no one asks questions later." - Linaviar

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:25 pm

OOC: LIEEETUVA TĖVYYYYNE MŪSŲ

TUUU DIDVYYYRIŲ ŽEEEEME
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Aapelistan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Aapelistan » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:27 pm

Finland SSR wrote:OOC: LIEEETUVA TĖVYYYYNE MŪSŲ

TUUU DIDVYYYRIŲ ŽEEEEME

OOC: Vain TWI:lle. (Translation: Only for TWI)

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:18 pm

New Aapelistan wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:OOC: LIEEETUVA TĖVYYYYNE MŪSŲ

TUUU DIDVYYYRIŲ ŽEEEEME

OOC: Vain TWI:lle. (Translation: Only for TWI)

OOC: OOC is TWI-free.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Kamieniec Podolski
Envoy

Founded: May 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kamieniec Podolski » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:22 pm

OOC, am I allowed?

Dashgrinaar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dashgrinaar » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:09 am

Finland SSR wrote:
New Aapelistan wrote:OOC: Vain TWI:lle. (Translation: Only for TWI)

OOC: OOC is TWI-free.

OOC: The entire thread in TWI-Only. Please Refrain from further posting.
Dashgrinaar

Dashgrinaar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dashgrinaar » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:17 am

Dashgrinaar wrote:

"Well, we transitioned quite well into it, and have settled into it. If you excuse me Casmir, I am going to go change into something more formal, for this occasion."

After being directed to her room, she laid out her luggage, and took a shower. Afterwards, she changed into a more elegant dress. After picking up a few more things, she went back down to the banquet room.

She entered the room, wearing a long flowing aquamarine dress, with flowing silk. She had on white pearl and silver earrings, and a diamond necklace. The dress was a gift from her coronation, and one of her favorites.

Announcing to no on in particular, she said, "Well, I'm back."
Dashgrinaar

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents