NATION

PASSWORD

The Lost World Of Gallifrey: IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Cruxa
Minister

Founded: Jul 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Lost World Of Gallifrey: IC

Postby Cruxa » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:25 pm

London, England, Earth, 2015.

The Professor

A wheezing sound can be heard for blocks around as a blue box appears on the Thames. A young man steps out, hair sweeping lightly in the wind. He closes the door of the box behind him, and pulls out a small, odd-looking penlight. He could hear it's buzz- north-northeast, girl who had encountered non-humans. He was headed to her location.

Quests:
-SPECIAL STORY QUEST Head to Arcadia, find answers.
-SPECIAL STORY QUEST Confront the past in Richmond. Space-time coordinates included.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=348448&p=25347513#p25347513
The OOC^^!

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=349654&p=25499270#p25499270
My new RP!!! Go right ahead and CHECK IT OUT!!! :) :) :) :) ;)
Last edited by Cruxa on Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
[5]4321
Conservative economically, liberal socially
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!
Cruxa is a Class P14 civilization!
San Marlindo wrote:I didn't understand a word of this OP except maybe this is the sort of thing I dwell on when I'm high.

Charlia wrote:Are you scared?
Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Valgora wrote:But they wouldn't need to take it from your hands. They just need to ban the websites.
Unless you are still using magazines.
Plus, the friction would warm up your hands.
Name: Crux >:3
Dislikes: Pop, you
Happiness Level: lowest of the low
Views: Libertarian
Pro gay, capitalism, weed, Mexico, Muslim refugees, choice
Anti terrorist, Russia, Trump, Clinton, religion, communism

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:33 pm

The Universe, The Milky Way, Mutter's Spiral, Western Spiral Arm, Sol 3, Europe, United Kingdom, England, London. Post Code unknown.

Charlotte put down her pencil with a sigh. I need inspiration. I can't keep drawing him. She stood up, taking up her pencil again and closing her sketchbook, slipping outside and beginning to walk. I need him out of my head. I ran away. I'm safe now...

Cruxa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:38 pm

Charlia wrote:
The Universe, The Milky Way, Mutter's Spiral, Western Spiral Arm, Sol 3, Europe, United Kingdom, England, London. Post Code unknown.

Charlotte put down her pencil with a sigh. I need inspiration. I can't keep drawing him. She stood up, taking up her pencil again and closing her sketchbook, slipping outside and beginning to walk. I need him out of my head. I ran away. I'm safe now...

The Professor

The buzz continues, now making a chirp as he got closer to the unidentified human. Scanning about with the mysterious penlight thing, he found her. He walked towards the crowd to her, and then he noticed the shape in the alley. The shape... of a Cyberman.
[5]4321
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!
San Marlindo wrote:I didn't understand a word of this OP except maybe this is the sort of thing I dwell on when I'm high.

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Valgora wrote:But they wouldn't need to take it from your hands. They just need to ban the websites.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:41 pm

Charlotte blinked as a glimmer of light caught her eye, and she turned to see what appeared to be a statue of a robot, but not something she'd ever seen before. Fascinating. Must be new. She stepped closer to it and began to sketch it. Finally, something interesting to draw... well, besides him. She continued to draw, completely absorbed in her work.

Cruxa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:47 pm

Charlia wrote:Charlotte blinked as a glimmer of light caught her eye, and she turned to see what appeared to be a statue of a robot, but not something she'd ever seen before. Fascinating. Must be new. She stepped closer to it and began to sketch it. Finally, something interesting to draw... well, besides him. She continued to draw, completely absorbed in her work.

A deep, robotic voice came from deep inside it as it raised one arm. " YOU WILL BE UPGRADED. YOU WILL BE UPGRADED." The arm began to crackle with electricity.

The Professor

The Professor ran towards the Cyberman- and the redhead. "It's going to upgrade her!" he muttered. "HEADS UP!" he called as he tackled the girl, saving her from the advancing Cyberman. He pointed the sonic screwdriver at the Cyberman, and it shorted out and exploded. More, though, were coming- the Professor could smell them. "Run!" he yelled as he grabbed her hand.
[5]4321
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:50 pm

She backed away from it slowly as it reached out, and then heard a cry, whirling to see someone who looked about her age running towards her. Before she could dodge, he tackled her, and she cried out before feeling him take her hand. Her head was spinning. What the heck is going on? Who is this? What was that thing? She ran, as the stranger told her, but she pulled her hand away. Not until I have at least a name.

Cruxa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:55 pm

Charlia wrote:She backed away from it slowly as it reached out, and then heard a cry, whirling to see someone who looked about her age running towards her. Before she could dodge, he tackled her, and she cried out before feeling him take her hand. Her head was spinning. What the heck is going on? Who is this? What was that thing? She ran, as the stranger told her, but she pulled her hand away. Not until I have at least a name.

The Professor

He heard the Cybermen now, but the girl let go. "Oi! We are running from a robot army! What is SO important that WE ARE RISKING OUR-- oh. Name's the Professor. We better run." Pulling out his sonic, he chirped out an SOS to his TARDIS. He was gonna need to fly it out of here, and there'd be no time to leave the girl. Oh, well.
[5]4321
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:57 pm

Cruxa wrote:
Charlia wrote:She backed away from it slowly as it reached out, and then heard a cry, whirling to see someone who looked about her age running towards her. Before she could dodge, he tackled her, and she cried out before feeling him take her hand. Her head was spinning. What the heck is going on? Who is this? What was that thing? She ran, as the stranger told her, but she pulled her hand away. Not until I have at least a name.

The Professor

He heard the Cybermen now, but the girl let go. "Oi! We are running from a robot army! What is SO important that WE ARE RISKING OUR-- oh. Name's the Professor. We better run." Pulling out his sonic, he chirped out an SOS to his TARDIS. He was gonna need to fly it out of here, and there'd be no time to leave the girl. Oh, well.

She nodded, running alongside him. "I doubt that's your real name, but it'll do for now. Charlotte, by the way. Now that we've got that out of the way, what the heck is going on? Robots don't just show up in the middle of London, so I assume there's a reason for them, and one for you too. Are they after you?"

Cruxa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:04 pm

Charlia wrote:
Cruxa wrote:
The Professor

She nodded, running alongside him. "I doubt that's your real name, but it'll do for now. Charlotte, by the way. Now that we've got that out of the way, what the heck is going on? Robots don't just show up in the middle of London, so I assume there's a reason for them, and one for you too. Are they after you?"

The Professor
"... YES! NO! MAYBE! WHATEVER HELPS YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT! NOW I'VE SENT A CALL FOR MY SHIP, BUT I DONT KNOW WHEN ITLL COME--" The duo run into a dead end, the Professor straining to be heard over the clang of Cybermen. "Great. Just great. I'm at a dead end, with no TARDIS, no weapons, a screwdriver, and a human." He winks at Charlotte. "Let's do this."
[5]4321
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:09 pm

Cruxa wrote:
Charlia wrote:She nodded, running alongside him. "I doubt that's your real name, but it'll do for now. Charlotte, by the way. Now that we've got that out of the way, what the heck is going on? Robots don't just show up in the middle of London, so I assume there's a reason for them, and one for you too. Are they after you?"

The Professor
"... YES! NO! MAYBE! WHATEVER HELPS YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT! NOW I'VE SENT A CALL FOR MY SHIP, BUT I DONT KNOW WHEN ITLL COME--" The duo run into a dead end, the Professor straining to be heard over the clang of Cybermen. "Great. Just great. I'm at a dead end, with no TARDIS, no weapons, a screwdriver, and a human." He winks at Charlotte. "Let's do this."

Charlotte rolled her eyes. "Nothing helps me sleep at night." She shook her head and took a fighting stance. "I knew this would come in handy someday, but I wasn't thinking about fighting robots. Actually, come to think of it... do martial arts even work on a robot? Well, I guess I'll find out."

Cruxa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:16 pm

Twenty Cybermen March into the area, but then a wind is stirred up. A boom, a wheeze, and BAM! "Welcome to th TARDIS, Charlotte." The Professor flipped a few switches, pushed a lever, and the wheezes could be heard again. "Any questions?"
[5]4321
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:37 pm

Cruxa wrote:Twenty Cybermen March into the area, but then a wind is stirred up. A boom, a wheeze, and BAM! "Welcome to th TARDIS, Charlotte." The Professor flipped a few switches, pushed a lever, and the wheezes could be heard again. "Any questions?"

She was silent for a few moments in awe, but then as if one of the switches had turned on her voice, she began to stammer out questions. "What does it mean? What does it do? Where are we going? Why is it making that sound? What were those things?" Then she froze and backed away from him slowly. "What do you want from me? Because... whatever it is... chances are you aren't going to get it!"

Cruxa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:50 pm

Charlia wrote:
Cruxa wrote:Twenty Cybermen March into the area, but then a wind is stirred up. A boom, a wheeze, and BAM! "Welcome to th TARDIS, Charlotte." The Professor flipped a few switches, pushed a lever, and the wheezes could be heard again. "Any questions?"

She was silent for a few moments in awe, but then as if one of the switches had turned on her voice, she began to stammer out questions. "What does it mean? What does it do? Where are we going? Why is it making that sound? What were those things?" Then she froze and backed away from him slowly. "What do you want from me? Because... whatever it is... chances are you aren't going to get it!"

"Time And Relative Dimensions in Space, travels in time and space, that's just the way it is, those were CYBERMEN of Telos, and I want nothing- unless you want to see all of the wonders of the universe there are to see." He winks and a lurch occurs in the console room.
[5]4321
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:54 pm

Cruxa wrote:
Charlia wrote:She was silent for a few moments in awe, but then as if one of the switches had turned on her voice, she began to stammer out questions. "What does it mean? What does it do? Where are we going? Why is it making that sound? What were those things?" Then she froze and backed away from him slowly. "What do you want from me? Because... whatever it is... chances are you aren't going to get it!"

"Time And Relative Dimensions in Space, travels in time and space, that's just the way it is, those were CYBERMEN of Telos, and I want nothing- unless you want to see all of the wonders of the universe there are to see." He winks and a lurch occurs in the console room.

She stared at him, suspicion clear in her eyes. "No, really. If you're telling the truth and this is an actual time machine, then there's got to be something you want from me, because my life does not work like this. In my life, good things always mask bad things."

Cruxa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:58 pm

Charlia wrote:
Cruxa wrote:"Time And Relative Dimensions in Space, travels in time and space, that's just the way it is, those were CYBERMEN of Telos, and I want nothing- unless you want to see all of the wonders of the universe there are to see." He winks and a lurch occurs in the console room.

She stared at him, suspicion clear in her eyes. "No, really. If you're telling the truth and this is an actual time machine, then there's got to be something you want from me, because my life does not work like this. In my life, good things always mask bad things."

Another boom is heard. "We've landed. And you, you're much more perceptive than I thought. Of course there's a bad thing. It's why we travel. To stop bad things. And guess what we never stop doing?" He holds the door open for Charlotte. It is still London, 2015. "We never, ever stop running." He taps her shoulder and sticks a thumb at the box. "Cool, eh?"
[5]4321
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:11 am

Cruxa wrote:
Charlia wrote:She stared at him, suspicion clear in her eyes. "No, really. If you're telling the truth and this is an actual time machine, then there's got to be something you want from me, because my life does not work like this. In my life, good things always mask bad things."

Another boom is heard. "We've landed. And you, you're much more perceptive than I thought. Of course there's a bad thing. It's why we travel. To stop bad things. And guess what we never stop doing?" He holds the door open for Charlotte. It is still London, 2015. "We never, ever stop running." He taps her shoulder and sticks a thumb at the box. "Cool, eh?"

She nods, clearly impressed. "Technically, this shouldn't be possible... but I suppose if it is a time machine, then it's entirely possible that whoever built it has the technology to create a pocket dimension or something." Then she closed her eyes. "Running... well then, there's familiarity. I can do that."

Cruxa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:47 am

Charlia wrote:
Cruxa wrote:Another boom is heard. "We've landed. And you, you're much more perceptive than I thought. Of course there's a bad thing. It's why we travel. To stop bad things. And guess what we never stop doing?" He holds the door open for Charlotte. It is still London, 2015. "We never, ever stop running." He taps her shoulder and sticks a thumb at the box. "Cool, eh?"

She nods, clearly impressed. "Technically, this shouldn't be possible... but I suppose if it is a time machine, then it's entirely possible that whoever built it has the technology to create a pocket dimension or something." Then she closed her eyes. "Running... well then, there's familiarity. I can do that."

"Well then. Up for some chips?" The Professor said, gesturing to the restaurant behind him.
[5]4321
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:51 am

Cruxa wrote:
Charlia wrote:She nods, clearly impressed. "Technically, this shouldn't be possible... but I suppose if it is a time machine, then it's entirely possible that whoever built it has the technology to create a pocket dimension or something." Then she closed her eyes. "Running... well then, there's familiarity. I can do that."

"Well then. Up for some chips?" The Professor said, gesturing to the restaurant behind him.

She shrugged, a bit confused. "All right... although shouldn't we be doing something about those... Cybermen, that was it. Aren't they just going to hurt more people?" I don't want anyone to get hurt.

Cruxa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:04 am

Charlia wrote:
Cruxa wrote:"Well then. Up for some chips?" The Professor said, gesturing to the restaurant behind him.

She shrugged, a bit confused. "All right... although shouldn't we be doing something about those... Cybermen, that was it. Aren't they just going to hurt more people?" I don't want anyone to get hurt.

The Professor pats the TARDIS. "We have a time machine. And the TARDIS let out an EMP pulse. All we have to do is throw the CYBERMEN into the depths of the TARDIS.
[5]4321
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:16 am

Cruxa wrote:
Charlia wrote:She shrugged, a bit confused. "All right... although shouldn't we be doing something about those... Cybermen, that was it. Aren't they just going to hurt more people?" I don't want anyone to get hurt.

The Professor pats the TARDIS. "We have a time machine. And the TARDIS let out an EMP pulse. All we have to do is throw the CYBERMEN into the depths of the TARDIS.

She closed her eyes in thought. "True enough..." A time machine. Wait, a time machine, oh my gosh a time machine, this could fix everything! She tried to contain her sudden enthusiasm, realizing what would probably happen. But I have to make sure. "There would be a paradox if you crossed your own timeline, wouldn't there?"

Cruxa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:41 pm

Charlia wrote:
Cruxa wrote:

She closed her eyes in thought. "True enough..." A time machine. Wait, a time machine, oh my gosh a time machine, this could fix everything! She tried to contain her sudden enthusiasm, realizing what would probably happen. But I have to make sure. "There would be a paradox if you crossed your own timeline, wouldn't there?"

"Well, that's where humans go wrong. A paradox doesn't occur- these giant dragon bat things try to eliminate the soon-to-be paradox by killing all involved and wiping the memories of everyone else." He smiled grimly. Then he grinned, and gestured her along to the chips joint.
[5]4321
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:43 pm

Cruxa wrote:
Charlia wrote:She closed her eyes in thought. "True enough..." A time machine. Wait, a time machine, oh my gosh a time machine, this could fix everything! She tried to contain her sudden enthusiasm, realizing what would probably happen. But I have to make sure. "There would be a paradox if you crossed your own timeline, wouldn't there?"

"Well, that's where humans go wrong. A paradox doesn't occur- these giant dragon bat things try to eliminate the soon-to-be paradox by killing all involved and wiping the memories of everyone else." He smiled grimly. Then he grinned, and gestured her along to the chips joint.

She started walking, but frowned, clearly upset. Well, that takes care of that. For a moment I thought... well, for a moment I thought I could finally fix it, set things right. But I guess... I guess it's too late now.

Cruxa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:47 pm

Charlia wrote:
Cruxa wrote:

She started walking, but frowned, clearly upset. Well, that takes care of that. For a moment I thought... well, for a moment I thought I could finally fix it, set things right. But I guess... I guess it's too late now.

"Oi! I just told you that time travel was real, introduced you to your first real-life (if hostile) aliens, and want to eat chips. You're supposed to be happy, shocked, awed, scared, but not.. sad!"
[5]4321
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:52 pm

Cruxa wrote:
Charlia wrote:She started walking, but frowned, clearly upset. Well, that takes care of that. For a moment I thought... well, for a moment I thought I could finally fix it, set things right. But I guess... I guess it's too late now.

"Oi! I just told you that time travel was real, introduced you to your first real-life (if hostile) aliens, and want to eat chips. You're supposed to be happy, shocked, awed, scared, but not.. sad!"

She shrugged. "I suppose so... shouldn't have gotten my hopes up in the first place." After all, why would luck suddenly be on my side? That's just ridiculous, and... well, hindsight's always 20/20, I guess. She forced a smile. "Well, anyway. Come on!"

Cruxa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:04 pm

Charlia wrote:
Cruxa wrote:"Oi! I just told you that time travel was real, introduced you to your first real-life (if hostile) aliens, and want to eat chips. You're supposed to be happy, shocked, awed, scared, but not.. sad!"

She shrugged. "I suppose so... shouldn't have gotten my hopes up in the first place." After all, why would luck suddenly be on my side? That's just ridiculous, and... well, hindsight's always 20/20, I guess. She forced a smile. "Well, anyway. Come on!"

TIMESKIP: ONE HOUR L8R

The TARDIS is flying above Telos. "So. You've seen an alien planet, been in the Time Vortex, defeated Cybermen, and been brilliant. Will you go home, or travel with me?" The Professor shuts the doors of the ship, and heads back to the console. Putting in the co-ordinates for the street corner and time he found Charlotte, he awaited an answer.
[5]4321
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse