NATION

PASSWORD

Sword Art Online RP[OOC|OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Tophat Empire
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Sword Art Online RP[OOC|OPEN]

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:15 am

Box of Thanks:
Thanks to Tristates for providing OP template

Credits also go to Quavv For the original idea

And a personal shout out to all the individual players. You are what make this roleplay.

Board of CO-OPs:
Tracian Empire
Generalleutnant and wielder of the feared Flammenwerfer

Serah
Our resident French

The Bare Neccesities

Welcome to Aincrad

A huge castle made of stone and steel floating in an endless sky. That was all this world was.
It took a vagarious group of craftsmen one month to survey the place; the diameter of the base floor was about 10 kilometers — large enough to fit the entirety of Setagaya-ku within. Above, there were 100 floors stacking straight upwards; its sheer size was unbelievable. It was impossible to even guess how much data it consisted of.
Inside, there were a couple of large cities along with countless small scale towns and villages, forests and plains, and even lakes. Only one stairway linked each floor to another, and the stairways existed in dungeons where large numbers of monsters roamed; so discovering and getting through was no easy matter. However, once someone made a breakthrough and arrived at a city of the upper floor, the «Teleport Gates» there and of every cities in the lower floors would be connected making it possible for anyone to move freely through these levels.
With these conditions, the huge castle had been steadily conquered for half a year, The current front is the 4th floor.
The name of the castle was «Aincrad», a world of battles with swords that continued floating and had engulfed ten thousand people. Otherwise known as...
«Sword Art Online».
OP is God
  • Obey the OP. My word is Law, Supreme and Final.
  • Obey the CO-OP(s).
  • Respect the ban.
  • Follow PT2M Rules & NS site policy.
Don’t Be That Guy
  • Do Not Godmod. Do Not Metagame.
  • RSVP Before Inactivity. TG Me or a Co-Op before hand and save us all the hassle.
  • Etiquette. Be nice, be respectful, be adult, no one has a right to be rude, and don’t let your having fun stop other people from having fun.
Post Expectations
  • Write Quality.
  • One liners are Forbidden! Absolutely, expressively, in every way, shape, and form.
Code: Select all
[size=150][u]Application[/u][/size]
[b](I highly suggest you read the OP pages completely prior to filling this out, and use them for reference when creating an app.)

(Veterans of  the old IC can just copy in there old application)

(Fill it out as requested. Do not shift, add, change, or modify the Application format in any way, shape or form please.)

(Erase all words in parentheses when finishing app)[/b]

[align=center][u]Required Information[/u][/align]
[b]Name:[/b] (Pretty obvious. I suggest unique and non-repetitive names.)

[b]Username:[/b] (Straight forward)

[b]Sex:[/b] (Really obvious.)

[b]Character Level:[/b] (your level inside the death game, may not be over 60 at time of application)

[b]Age and Origin:[/b] (Your character’s age will define some things about them. What they like, what they remember, what they grew up with, and how they act now. Be sure to have a Birthplace, and Nationality.)

[b]Picture Appearance:[/b] [align=center][img](place URL here)[/img][/align]
(Straight forward. Gives you and the other players a way to visualize the character. If image is too large, find a smaller sample or URL text link it. Please do not spoiler it. Remeber that they look the same in game as in the “real” world due to the Mirror Image iten given to all when the death game began)

[b]Character Skill:[/b]

[b]Height, Weight, Body Type:[/b] (Imperial or Metric work. The choice is yours. Pictures are nice, and give a view, but added stats are the cherry on sundays, the milk with cookies, and the presents with Christmas.)

[b]Equipment:[/b] (Armor and weapons, OPTIONAL)

[b]Character Bio:[/b] (History before the game and brief explanation of what they've been doing since Akihiko's announcement.)

[b]RP Example:[/b] (Preferably recent)

[align=center][u]Additional Fun Stuff: Not Required[/u][/align]

[b]Personality:[/b] (The life blood of your character.)

[b]Moral Alignment:[/b] ( How your character will most likely make a situation work, and how they will react to a situation by trying. Basic DnD alignment grid. While chosen alignment will not rule black and white over choices, it should influence them strongly.)

[b]Theme Song:[/b] (For those aurally minded, or just dramatic like me, a song is always nice. Gives ambiance and adds atmosphere to your character.)

[b]Have You Read, Understand, and Agree with the OP Posts & Rules In Detail?[/b] (Your answer should be yes, because you should have.)

TBA
Jargon & Slang

Empty for now
Player Leveling and Experience: I will implement exp and leveling into this RP. I will only have players gain experience for killing a monster or completing a dungeon. The amount of experience gained from a particular dungeon will be shown on the Floor List as a floor is reached. The amount of experience gained from a particular monster will be shown on the Monster List once that monster is first encountered. The Floor list and Monster list will be posted in the IC once the RP begins. Each character will need 100 experience points to move from one level to the next. So use your memory and math skills to keep track of where you are. I will post each character's current level on the character list, but I will not be keeping track of how much experience you have.

*If your character was in the previous RP you can add another 5 levels, Boss slayer can do 7.

Skills: Rather than go through the hassle of determining who has what skills, I've decided that everyone will just have all skills with the exception of a few special ones. When you post an app for your character, there will be a section that requires you to put in a "Special Skill". Special skills are those that, if you don't pick at the start, you will not gain later in the RP. This gives a tiny bit of diversity by making sure everyone doesn't have all the same skills. You will only be able to select one special skill for your character. The list of special skills is below.

1) First Aid: Fully heal another player or creature. This cannot be used on yourself, takes a short duration of time to complete, and has a brief cool down time of 1 minute.
2) Dual Blades: Allows the user to wield two swords at a time, allowing for consistent attacks that are more difficult to dodge or defend against.
3) Weapon Forging: Allows a player to construct swords, spears, blunts, and shields with the proper materials.

HP and Death: I'm making this a bit more about skill than strength. Of course if you're level 1 and get hit by a level 90 character, you'll probably die with one hit. However, if someone stabs you in the heart or cuts off your head, you'll basically die instantly no matter how big the level gab is. I basically want us to use common sense when determining damage and death. So don't use this freedom as an opportunity to godmodd. When you die, you stay dead. The nerve gear fries your character's brain, thus killing them in real life.

If you have further questions about game mechanics then ask.
Last edited by The Tophat Empire on Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:17 pm, edited 11 times in total.
FT, but roam where i please
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Stand By! This Is A System Administrator Announcement...Image

This is the bulletin board for Updates regarding the RP
Never leave this thread, with this post unread.

1. This RP will take place separately from the canon series so that we avoid clashing with Kirito's story. Other than that, I only plan to change things where necessary. For example, each floor has a theme and a boss. Not every single floor was shown in the anime so I have to be creative with whichever floors we visit that weren't shown.

Things that have changed
  • The number of PKers are around 200, it is common knowledge that they exist. They are however not organized on any larger scale(laughing coffin do not exit)
  • To combat the Pkers and keep the areas already conquered safe, a guild called The Imperial Police Force(IPF) has been created. It is headed by TheGoodSir

Your OP's Post Schedule (for the near future)
  • OP game (events and the like) posts will usually be posted two days after we reach the point for them. So 2-3 days of waiting.
  • I may ask everyone to take a day or two and fast from posting. Probably because I need the time to work out a Major game post and I want them to be quality. 1-2 days of waiting
  • If I take longer than the respective limits, I will shoot a TG explaining the sish to the Co-Ops. One among them will then assist and make the necessary post.

Whats On The Menu: Nothing for now
Evening, February 3, 2023
Last edited by The Tophat Empire on Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

A Convenient Atlas
Maps are the road on which adventure travels.
Though getting lost is half the fun.

• Frenzy Boar: Level 1 monster located on first floor in the West Fields and gives the player 2 experience points.
  • Little Nepent: Level 3 monster located on the first floor in the 1st Floor Forest and gives the player 5 experience points.
  • Dire Wolf: Level 2 monster located on the first floor in the West Fields and 1st Floor Forest and gives the player 5 experience points.
  • Trembling Ox: Level 15 monster located on the second floor in all areas outside Urbus and gives the player 15 experience points.
  • Wind Wasp: Level 7 monster located on the second floor in all areas outside Urbus and gives the player 10 experience points.
  • Lycanthrope (totally made up): Level 15 monster located on the 3rd floor throughout the forest and gives the player 15 experience points.
  • Squirrel Sentry (totally made up): Level 5 monster located on the 3rd floor throughout the forest and gives the player 7 experience points.
  • kitsune

A fox like mob, ca 1.3 m in height, with a tail of 3m. They do not engage players on sight. but if provoked all kitsune in the area will attack, leaping towards the target with grate speed, using there tail as a weapon, capable of large damage. they prefer hit and run attacks. Kiting and dodging the enemies attack.

• kitsune-bi

The kitsune-bi is a special variant of the regular kitsune, taller and longer then the regular, with several tails and a ash grey fur. Instead of the orange that the regular have. It attacks in the same way as the kitsune, usually as a pack leader. The kitsune-bi however has one thing that makes it dangerous(excluding it rather ridiculous stats in comparison to the regular kitsune) a spacial DoT effect when it attacks, called "kitsune-bi Ember glow" that if hit creates a DoT until healed, or the effected player jumps into water.
Eureka Isle: Unlike the higher floors of Aincrad, the 1st Floor does not have a particular theme or dominant geography. As the starting location of all new players, the great expanse of the 1st Floor is quite diverse.

The Starting City is located on the southern end of the floor and rests over the edge of the floating castle. The metropolis has a diameter of approximately 1km and is the focal point of the floor, featuring the teleport gate in the central plaza. The city wall forms a semi-circle to the north.

Grasslands surround the Starting City, and they are populated primarily by boar and wolf-type monsters. Worms, beetles, and wasp-type insect monsters also inhabit the grasslands surrounding the Starting City.

To the northwest of the Starting City, there is a deep forest region. The northeast is a lake region. Players must pass through either of the two regions before reaching a significantly more dangerous mountainous region containing ruins, valleys, and more difficult monsters.

The 1st Floor Labyrinth is located on the far northern edge of the floor. It begins at part of a large 300 meter wide by 100 meter tall tower that is a portion of the dungeon that leads to the 2nd Floor. This Labyrinth has twenty floors before the boss room on the 20th floor of the Labyrinth.

Boss: Illfang the Kobold Lord
The 2nd Floor is divided into a wide-open northern half and a narrow southern half. The floor consists mostly of table-topped mountains, looming over plains, dotted with small caves through which underground rivers run. It is primarily inhabited by large ox-type monsters.

To the west of Urbus is a savanna and field region characterized by dangerous buffalo-type monsters roaming about. Beyond the savanna is a wasteland which Kirito regards as dangerous when the floor is opened.

There is an exceptionally high towering mountain in the southern edge of the floor, which is a small clearing surrounded by cliffs, a spring, and a lone tree

Boss:Asterius The Taurus King
The third floor consists of one giant forest. The teleport gate is in the center of the forest and the dungeon is located in a cave to the north.
Boss:Fenrir (A large Wolf)
The forth floor is based around classical Japanese countryside. with forests, small lakes, villages built in classical Japanese style.
Boss: Tayū, a gigantic man whom mostly relied on his minion, and the demi-boss "Yamato Warrior" for it´s 'Survival'
it is known for it's difficulty. Being the hardest Floor from floors 2-5, it makes your stay there a bit more excruciating. Inhabited by ferocious Armored Scorpions and Sand Wyrms. Almost the entirety of the enemies on this Floor are faster than you and cannot be outrun.

The tower of Floor 5 is a huge-walled maze with centaurs filling its corridors, The topography of the floor is that of a dessert, with little in the way of vegetation between the small towns
Main Town: Taurarus, the city is modelled after a middler eastern town
Boss: Centurian King[BETA Info]
A floor filled with mist, it seems to be based upon a swamp, but there are few pools of water, instead most of the floor is a think pine forest. Giving it a almost nightmarish look
Main Town: Vallekor
Boss: Droggrel the Golem Master [BETA INFO]
Yet to be reached
Main Town: Yet to be reached
Boss: Yet to be reached
Last edited by The Tophat Empire on Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:16 am

Aplication

Required Information

Name: Wiking Björnsson

Username: TheGoodSir

Sex: Male

Age and Origin: 24, born in Sweden

Picture Appearance:

Character Skill: Dual Blades

Height, Weight, Body Type: 1.9m, ca 90kg. Fit but leaning towards slim

Equipment: black rapiers(like the ones Asuna uses, but black) and have a black cloak over his clothing, that usually is one form of coat or suit

Character Bio: Born in Sweden in 1998 he grew up with your average family, mom, dad(Separated) and 2 smaller siblings, He was bullied during several years in school ans became a shut in. mostly playing games and watching/reading manga, hew did however have many friends. at the age of 18 he enrolled in the army, becoming a squad commander and deployed to Afghanistan for peacekeeping mission. however after 2 years he was sent home, following a IED attack on a convoy they where in, wiking escaped unharmed, but the experience did set some scars in him.

but he decided to keep in contact with several of those he meet while in service. In 2020 he moved to Japan for a Sweden-Japan joint military exercise, in 2021 he got back into gaming, the exercise complete he decided to stay in Japan, Working as a JSDF adviser. when SAO was released he managed to secure 2 copy's, one for him and one for his friend Johan(who died in the game to a PK ambush).

when Akihiko made his announcement he understood the serious nature if the situation, so he took Johan and started to level, making sure to stay on top. they both participated in defeating the first boss. But when they where going towards the second floors boos they where attacked by pkers, killing Johan. Wiking blames his death on himself and have promised not to let any-more players die, helping lowlevel players to level up and patrolling towns for "Sleep-PKers"

Following the defeat of the 3floor boss wiking have spent most his time getting the Imperial Police Force up an running

RP Example: I am to op, so nope

Additional Fun Stuff: Not Required

Personality: mhe, read the IC

Moral Alignment: Neutral Good

Theme Song: TBA

Have You Read, Understand, and Agree with the OP Posts & Rules In Detail? Seeing i was the one to put them there, yes
Last edited by The Tophat Empire on Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:49 am

Here are both the new and the old app, with a few small edits and a better bio. I know it wasn't necessary, but completing the new app was fun.

Aplication

Required Information

Name: Arno Julius Degramo

Age and Origin: 15 years old, born on the 20.10. 2008, Helsinki, Republic of Finland( his nationality is in fact Austrian, but he was born in Finland)

Picture Appearance:

Height, Weight, Body Type: He's 1.78 meters tall, weighs 70 kg, and he's pretty thin.

Equipment: Dremo usually wears light armors. The most interesting thing about him is that he wears only grey clothes, and he almost always wears a cloak or a cape.

Character Bio: Arno Degramo was born in Helsinki, Finland, to a wealthy Austrian business man and his wife of Russian origin. Arno's parents were traveling through Finland when he was born. They returned to Austria a few months after his birth. He lived there until the age of 9.
When he was 9 years old, his family moved to Tokyo, Japan when his father bought a company there. His charm, friendly attitude and foreign origin quickly made him pretty popular in school. Despite that, he got into a fight with more children in the neighborhood after they tried to attack his sisters.
After this event, he became pretty introverted, and he started playing computer games, ignoring both his parents and his sisters for most of the time.
One day, one of his friends told him about an interesting game, Sword Art Online. He applied for and was accepted in the beta test of the game, becoming one of the best beta testers. He made a lot of friends there, and he loved the game. But the beta test soon came to an end.
He received a copy of the game as soon as it was launched. Akihiko's announcement didn't really affected him. He was finally caught in his dream world.
Despite the hate for the beta testers, Dremo and more of his friends from the beta test created a guild, The Creed. They helped a lot of beginners to survive in the first days of this death game.
One day, Dremo wanted to complete a quest in a pretty unknown part of the 1st Floor. Rumors said that a very powerful sword was the reward. The forest there was very dangerous, and Dremo wanted to leave alone, without the other members of the guild. But they found out and followed him.
Together, they managed to complete the quest, and Dremo won his powerful sword. On the way back, they were ambushed by a PK guild. The leader of the PK guild hat a particular hate for the beta testers, and promised the "new players" in the guild that if they would do nothing to help the beta testers in the guild, they would be left alive. Fearing for their lives, most of the new players ran away. Some even joined the PK-ers in their attack.
Despite his efforts, almost all of the remaining members of his guild were killed. One of the lieutenants of his guild, Kazuki, ran away when he considered the battle lost. Dremo attacked the leader of the red players, that had a green cursor. He was wounded, and his cursor color changed to orange. He was saved by a girl, the vice-commander of the guild. They ran away, but due to Dremo's orange cursor, they weren't able to enter any settlement.
The PK-ers wanted no survivors, and they followed the two players. Outnumbered, Dremo and the girl tried to fight. They were separated during the fight by the many red players.. The fight continued for a few more minutes, until Dremo heard the girl's screams. Thinking that she was dead, and scared for his life, Dremo ran away.
Dremo started to hate the other players, always blaming himself for what happened. He became a solo player, a beater, fighting alone on the front line.

RP Example: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=335385

Personality: At a first look, Dremo is cold,paranoid and distrustful, even if he is charming and intelligent. He hates most of the other players, and loves to tease everybody. He started to drink alcohol,becoming very aggressive when drunk. In reality, he was friendly and funny, before the incident. He is pretty depressed, still blaming himself for the deaths of his friends.

Moral Alignment: He's usually Lawful Neutral, but he has a Chaotic Evil side he usually tries to suppress.

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NN9JY5fbwc

Have You Read, Understand, and Agree with the OP Posts & Rules In Detail? Yes

Character Real Name : Arno Julius Degramo
Character Game Name ): Dremo
Character Gender : Male
Character Age : 15
Character Level : 58
Special Skill (refer to game mechanics spoiler): Dual Blades
Brief Bio: Arno Degramo was born in Helsinki, Finland, to a wealthy Austrian business man and his wife of Russian origin. Arno's parents were traveling through Finland when he was born. They returned to Austria a few months after his birth. He lived there until the age of 9.
When he was 9 years old, his family moved to Tokyo, Japan when his father bought a company there. His charm, friendly attitude and foreign origin quickly made him pretty popular in school. Despite that, he got into a fight with more children in the neighborhood after they tried to attack his sisters.
After this event, he became pretty introverted, and he started playing computer games, ignoring both his parents and his sisters for most of the time.
One day, one of his friends told him about an interesting game, Sword Art Online. He applied for and was accepted in the beta test of the game, becoming one of the best beta testers. He made a lot of friends there, and he loved the game. But the beta test soon came to an end.
He received a copy of the game as soon as it was launched. Akihiko's announcement didn't really affected him. He was finally caught in his dream world.
Despite the hate for the beta testers, Dremo and more of his friends from the beta test created a guild, The Creed. They helped a lot of beginners to survive in the first days of this death game.
One day, Dremo wanted to complete a quest in a pretty unknown part of the 1st Floor. Rumors said that a very powerful sword was the reward. The forest there was very dangerous, and Dremo wanted to leave alone, without the other members of the guild. But they found out and followed him.
Together, they managed to complete the quest, and Dremo won his powerful sword. On the way back, they were ambushed by a PK guild. The leader of the PK guild hat a particular hate for the beta testers, and promised the "new players" in the guild that if they would do nothing to help the beta testers in the guild, they would be left alive. Fearing for their lives, most of the new players ran away. Some even joined the PK-ers in their attack.
Despite his efforts, almost all of the remaining members of his guild were killed. One of the lieutenants of his guild, Kazuki, ran away when he considered the battle lost. Dremo attacked the leader of the red players, that had a green cursor. He was wounded, and his cursor color changed to orange. He was saved by a girl, the vice-commander of the guild. They ran away, but due to Dremo's orange cursor, they weren't able to enter any settlement.
The PK-ers wanted no survivors, and they followed the two players. Outnumbered, Dremo and the girl tried to fight. They were separated during the fight by the many red players.. The fight continued for a few more minutes, until Dremo heard the girl's screams. Thinking that she was dead, and scared for his life, Dremo ran away.
Dremo started to hate the other players, always blaming himself for what happened. He became a solo player, a beater, fighting alone on the front line.
Character Appearance:
Last edited by Tracian Empire on Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:47 am

Tracian Empire wrote:Here are both the new and the old app, with a few small edits and a better bio. I know it wasn't necessary, but completing the new app was fun.

Aplication

Required Information

Name: Arno Julius Degramo

Age and Origin: 15 years old, born on the 20.10. 2008, Helsinki, Republic of Finland( his nationality is in fact Austrian, but he was born in Finland)

Picture Appearance:

Height, Weight, Body Type: He's 1.78 meters tall, weighs 70 kg, and he's pretty thin.

Equipment: Dremo usually wears light armors. The most interesting thing about him is that he wears only grey clothes, and he almost always wears a cloak or a cape.

Character Bio: Arno Degramo was born in Helsinki, Finland, to a wealthy Austrian business man and his wife of Russian origin. Arno's parents were traveling through Finland when he was born. They returned to Austria a few months after his birth. He lived there until the age of 9.

RP Example: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=335385

Personality: At a first look, Dremo is cold,paranoid and distrustful, even if he is charming and intelligent. He hates most of the other players, and loves to tease everybody. He started to drink alcohol,becoming very aggressive when drunk. In reality, he was friendly and funny, before the incident. He is pretty depressed, still blaming himself for the deaths of his friends.

Moral Alignment: He's usually Lawful Neutral, but he has a Chaotic Evil side he usually tries to suppress.

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NN9JY5fbwc

Have You Read, Understand, and Agree with the OP Posts & Rules In Detail? Yes

Character Real Name : Arno Julius Degramo
Character Game Name ): Dremo
Character Gender : Male
Character Age : 15
Character Level : 58
Special Skill (refer to game mechanics spoiler): Dual Blades
Brief Bio: Arno Degramo was born in Helsinki, Finland, to a wealthy Austrian business man and his wife of Russian origin. Arno's parents were traveling through Finland when he was born. They returned to Austria a few months after his birth. He lived there until the age of 9.
Character Appearance:

accepted(more like migrated, but whatever), spotted a small error on my part in the app, i will fix that for you and post it in the archive
Last edited by The Tophat Empire on Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:28 pm

Character Real Name: Emily Korigana
Character Game Name: Lovely_Lancer
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 15
Character Level: 55
Special Skill: <<Blade of God>> Causes the blade of the beholder to become a blinding light source, stunning an enemy target, and causing a slight health boost. (only 10-15 HP)
Brief Bio (History before the game and brief explanation of what they've been doing since Akihiko's announcement.) Emily grew up in a large home on the countryside, surrounded by friends and family. An overall happy and cheerful girl, Emily found herself acing all her classes, partnered by friends the whole way. She had an older brother, who had loved video games even more than Emily did. There had been a shootout in a mall they were in together. Her brother took the shot that would have killed Emily, sacrificing himself so that she could go on. He had died in her arms. Not long after his funeral, Emily found herself browsing his room, often hanging out in there for days on end. She isolated herself, shutting out even the sunlight. One day, while she was looking through his various video games, Emily had discovered his Nervegear. Wanting to be closer in a way, she put on the helmet, entering the world of SAO her brother would never get to see again. She leveled up, slicing and dicing, trying to be like her brother. She'd been terrified by Akihiko's announcement, alone and scared. She continued to level herself up, hoping to one day see the sunlight that she'd shut out for so long again.
Character Appearance:
((I wanted to change her appearance if that's okay.))
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:01 pm

Castle Crashers wrote:Character Real Name: Emily Korigana
Special Skill: <<Blade of God>> Causes the blade of the beholder to become a blinding light source, stunning an enemy target, and causing a slight health boost. (only 10-15 HP)
Brief Bio (History before the game and brief explanation of what they've been doing since Akihiko's announcement.) Emily grew up in a large home on the countryside, surrounded by friends and family. An overall happy and cheerful girl, Emily found herself acing all her classes, partnered by friends the whole way. She had an older brother, who had loved video games even more than Emily did. There had been a shootout in a mall they were in together. Her brother took the shot that would have killed Emily, sacrificing himself so that she could go on. He had died in her arms. Not long after his funeral, Emily found herself browsing his room, often hanging out in there for days on end. She isolated herself, shutting out even the sunlight. One day, while she was looking through his various video games, Emily had discovered his Nervegear. Wanting to be closer in a way, she put on the helmet, entering the world of SAO her brother would never get to see again. She leveled up, slicing and dicing, trying to be like her brother. She'd been terrified by Akihiko's announcement, alone and scared. She continued to level herself up, hoping to one day see the sunlight that she'd shut out for so long again.
Character Appearance:
(Image)

do i even need to say that this is accepted(migrated)?^^

anyway, i am moving this post to the archive

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:02 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:Character Real Name: Emily Korigana
Character Appearance:
(Image)

do i even need to say that this is accepted(migrated)?^^

anyway, i am moving this post to the archive

Yey okay! :hug:

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:04 pm

This looks fun, but I can't understand it all... :(

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:07 pm

Charlia wrote:This looks fun, but I can't understand it all... :(

state thy question, and you shall receive (hopefully) the answerer you seek

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:18 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Charlia wrote:This looks fun, but I can't understand it all... :(

It's the XP... and leveling... I have a hard time with those, and I was hoping for a bit of a clearer explanation so I'm not killing myself trying to understand it...

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:25 pm

Charlia wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:

It's the XP... and leveling... I have a hard time with those, and I was hoping for a bit of a clearer explanation so I'm not killing myself trying to understand it...

i am probably sounding like an ass now, i promise that it is not my intention

kill things -> you get a set amount of exp -> when you reach 100 exp you level up -> your exp resets at 0 -> repeat

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:28 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Charlia wrote:It's the XP... and leveling... I have a hard time with those, and I was hoping for a bit of a clearer explanation so I'm not killing myself trying to understand it...

kill things -> you get a set amount of exp -> when you reach 100 exp you level up -> your exp resets at 0 -> repeat

Oh, I see. (No, you sound fine to me... that could be my Aspergers kicking in, or it might not be... but that was a very helpful chart.)

Thank you!

So does anything special happen when you level up?

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:33 pm

Charlia wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:

Oh, I see. (No, you sound fine to me... that could be my Aspergers kicking in, or it might not be... but that was a very helpful chart.)

Thank you!

you wont die as easy, and you get the ability to RP slightly more powerful

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:38 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Charlia wrote:Oh, I see. (No, you sound fine to me... that could be my Aspergers kicking in, or it might not be... but that was a very helpful chart.)

Thank you!

Ah, okay! Making an app now...

I do ask for a bit of slack, because this is my first RP with XP and such like that... and I don't know that much about the anime.

So a little slack would be appreciated.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:42 pm

Charlia wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:

Ah, okay! Making an app now...

I do ask for a bit of slack, because this is my first RP with XP and such like that... and I don't know that much about the anime.

If there is a problem that arises, then we take and fix it in the OOC or via TG when the needs arises.
We are all friends here ^^
We are all here to have fun after all, right? :)

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:59 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Charlia wrote:Ah, okay! Making an app now...

If there is a problem that arises, then we take and fix it in the OOC or via TG when the needs arises.
We are all friends here ^^
We are all here to have fun after all, right? :)

:) I should hope so. XD

Tulkomanistan
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tulkomanistan » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:00 pm

Is it fine for old members to not make RP sample(or maybe use this or first RP) since they are already RP'ing in the IC thread?

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:00 pm

Tulkomanistan wrote:Is it fine for old members to not make RP sample(or maybe use this or first RP) since they are already RP'ing in the IC thread?

yes

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:14 pm

Lol I wanted to add some of this stuffs

Height, Weight, Body Type: Height: 5'6"
Weight: 125 pounds
Body type: More of a thin, fragile frame.

Equipment:
Weapon:

Armor/Outfit thingy: ((Because why not? xD))

Moral Alignment: Neutral Good, probably.

Theme Song:
This
and this

Have You Read, Understand, and Agree with the OP Posts & Rules In Detail? ewe Of course.

Tulkomanistan
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tulkomanistan » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:19 pm

Aplication

Required Information

Name: Deren Zagita Onuralp

Username: Denz

Age and Origin: Born in 2012, in Turkey(Half-British, Half-Turkish)

Picture Appearance:

Character Skill: Dual Blading

Height, Weight, Body Type: 1,81 meters tall, weights 65 kg and body type is Ectomorph

Equipment: Denz/Deren wears a silverish armour and a cloak on it. He uses a light grey rapier(Silverlight) and a pure white katana(Lightstorm)

Character Bio: Deren lived in Turkey for the first 6 years of his life because of his father's job in there(his father was an ambassador). Then they came back to United Kingdom after his father retired. They came back to Turkey after 4 years as his parents decided to go there again.

His shy and considered 'weird' attitude caused him to be mostly alone in his social life. He had meet a person or two that he considered as 'friend'. He lost both of his parents when he was 15 and went to Japan for physiological treatment. It wasn't going so well until his 'friends' came from Turkey to help him. He got better day by day but never healed completely. He started to live together with one of them in Japan as doctors feared that if he might go back to Turkey, it may cause physical problems for him.

They managed to buy Sword Art Online when it was released. He was shocked when he first learned that there was no way to quit and dying in here would mean dying for real but he managed to get out from it's effect easier then others. After a tragic event happened in Sword Art Online including him losing this friend(He also liked/loved her) dying(at least that's what he thought), he stood away from other players because he was scared of making more friends and losing them too. He also started to feel responsible for their death. He didn't even accepted offer of forming a short-term group for clearing 3rd Floor Boss Level but helped them anyway. The Boss Fight also allowed him to remember something he forgot long ago. Since clearing of Third Floor, he kept remembering his memories which he tried to forget after the tragic thing happened.

RP Example: Part of the RP

Personality: Deniz/Deren is rather cold to others when they first meet but can act really friendly and caring when becoming closer with other person. He can also act weird because of the fact that his mood can change really rapidly and also because of the fact that he has different personalities formed inside him

Moral Alignment: He is mostly aligned to True Neutral but can become Neutral Good and Chaotic Evil because of the multiple personalities problem he has. Neutral Good and True Neutral sides can overcome Chaotic Evil as long as nothing that's really depressing happens(Chaotic Evil only overcame both of them twice: When Deniz/Deren lost his parents and when he lost his girlfriend)

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGzgoSg5OZg

Have You Read, Understand, and Agree with the OP Posts & Rules In Detail? Well, yes

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:27 pm

Tulkomanistan wrote:Aplication

Required Information

Name: Deren Zagita Onuralp

Username: Denz

Age and Origin: Born in 2012, in Turkey(Half-British, Half-Turkish)

Picture Appearance:

Character Skill: Dual Blading

Height, Weight, Body Type: 1,81 meters tall, weights 65 kg and body type is Ectomorph

Equipment: Denz/Deren wears a silverish armour and a cloak on it. He uses a light grey rapier(Silverlight) and a pure white katana(Lightstorm)

Character Bio: Deren lived in Turkey for the first 6 years of his life because of his father's job in there(his father was an ambassador). Then they came back to United Kingdom after his father retired. They came back to Turkey after 4 years as his parents decided to go there again.

His shy and considered 'weird' attitude caused him to be mostly alone in his social life. He had meet a person or two that he considered as 'friend'. He lost both of his parents when he was 15 and went to Japan for physiological treatment. It wasn't going so well until his 'friends' came from Turkey to help him. He got better day by day but never healed completely. He started to live together with one of them in Japan as doctors feared that if he might go back to Turkey, it may cause physical problems for him.

They managed to buy Sword Art Online when it was released. He was shocked when he first learned that there was no way to quit and dying in here would mean dying for real but he managed to get out from it's effect easier then others. After a tragic event happened in Sword Art Online including him losing this friend(He also liked/loved her) dying(at least that's what he thought), he stood away from other players because he was scared of making more friends and losing them too. He also started to feel responsible for their death. He didn't even accepted offer of forming a short-term group for clearing 3rd Floor Boss Level but helped them anyway. The Boss Fight also allowed him to remember something he forgot long ago. Since clearing of Third Floor, he kept remembering his memories which he tried to forget after the tragic thing happened.

RP Example: Part of the RP

Personality: Deniz/Deren is rather cold to others when they first meet but can act really friendly and caring when becoming closer with other person. He can also act weird because of the fact that his mood can change really rapidly and also because of the fact that he has different personalities formed inside him

Moral Alignment: He is mostly aligned to True Neutral but can become Neutral Good and Chaotic Evil because of the multiple personalities problem he has. Neutral Good and True Neutral sides can overcome Chaotic Evil as long as nothing that's really depressing happens(Chaotic Evil only overcame both of them twice: When Deniz/Deren lost his parents and when he lost his girlfriend)

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGzgoSg5OZg

Have You Read, Understand, and Agree with the OP Posts & Rules In Detail? Well, yes

Moved to archive

Castle Crashers wrote:Lol I wanted to add some of this stuffs

Height, Weight, Body Type: Height: 5'6"
Weight: 125 pounds
Body type: More of a thin, fragile frame.

Equipment:
Weapon:
Armor/Outfit thingy: ((Because why not? xD))

Moral Alignment: Neutral Good, probably.

Theme Song:
This
and this

Have You Read, Understand, and Agree with the OP Posts & Rules In Detail? ewe Of course.

will edit this in when i find the time

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:08 pm

Aplication

Required Information

Name: Charlotte Noble

Username: Noblemind(play off of Nobleman)
Sex: Female

Age and Origin: 17

Picture Appearance:

Character Skill: First Aid

Height, Weight, Body Type: 5 ft, 108 lbs, ectomorphic

Equipment: Weapon: Image Image
Clothing: ImageI couldn't find the outfit without the girl.

Character Bio: While I'd rather keep most of Charlotte's history to find out in the RP, I can TG it to the OP if xe so wishes. As for why she played the game, she started to try and help with depression, and get rid of some... debilitating fears. After the announcement, she was not very surprised--she always expects betrayal. She wanted to get out, of course, and so set out--hoping the quest would make her stronger.

RP Example: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=344255&p=24924192#p24924192

Personality: Sweet but awkward, loyal but quick to judge, secretive, fearful.

Moral Alignment: Somewhere between Lawful and Chaotic Good.

Theme Song: This.

Have You Read, Understand, and Agree with the OP Posts & Rules In Detail? I do. (not want to get married, thank you very much)
Last edited by Charlia on Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:38 am

Charlia wrote:Aplication

Required Information

Name: Charlotte Noble

Username: Noblemind(play off of Nobleman)
Sex: Female

Age and Origin: 17

Picture Appearance: I literally searched for hours trying to find an anime picture for this. How hard can it be to find a nice anime redhead with blue eyes? Apparently, pretty darn hard.

Character Skill: First Aid

Height, Weight, Body Type: 5 ft, 108 lbs, ectomorphic

Equipment: Weapon: (Image) (Image)

Character Bio: While I'd rather keep most of Charlotte's history to find out in the RP, I can TG it to the OP if xe so wishes. As for why she played the game, she started to try and help with depression, and get rid of some... debilitating fears. After the announcement, she was not very surprised--she always expects betrayal. She wanted to get out, of course, and so set out--hoping the quest would make her stronger.

RP Example: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=344255&p=24924192#p24924192

Personality: Sweet but awkward, loyal but quick to judge, secretive, fearful.

Moral Alignment: Somewhere between Lawful and Chaotic Good.

Theme Song: This.

Have You Read, Understand, and Agree with the OP Posts & Rules In Detail? I do. (not want to get married, thank you very much)

First of, i am male, but the consideration is nice
anyway, here is a check-list

Name: ok
Username: ok
Sex: ok
Age and Origin: ok
Picture Appearance: ok
Character Skill: ok
Height, Weight, Body Type: ok
Equipment: Weapon: ok
Character Bio: seeing as this is the ooc, and information that you get here cannot be used IC without a good reason. i would like for you add more info here, but sending me a TG also works
Personality: ok
Moral Alignment: ok

seeing that i say that you are accepted, once you expand your bio, either in the app or in a TG to me i will move your app to the archive and you can start posting

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse