NATION

PASSWORD

When Diplomacy Fails (CLOSED)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Cylidia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

When Diplomacy Fails (CLOSED)

Postby Cylidia » Sat May 02, 2015 7:26 pm

When Diplomacy Fails

THIS IS THE FIRST RP THREAD I'VE EVER WRITTEN! Please point out any errors I make, so that I may improve.

The Story:
The Imperial Sovereign Dominion, a normally tension filled place had recently faced challenges with a terrorist group known as the Islamic State of Cylidia. Now after the recent terrorist threat's neutralization, the Imperial Sovereign Dominion has seen a new sense of normalcy, only with more tension in the air. With the tensions buildings, the many governments of the region, like Cylidia, had taken extreme measures to ensure this newfound normalcy. A Cylidian scientist named Marko Bozicevic was ordered by the Central Intelligence Bureau to create a deadly bio-weapon in which they could immunize Cylidian Soldiers from the agent so that the weapon can be deployed with no risk to friendly soldiers around. After Marko made a small batch of this virus, he soon fled Cylidia and begged Camington's government for political asylum, and in exchange he would develop a cure/vaccine for the government of Camington in the event the Cylidians used this weapon.
Being unusually aggressive in it's diplomacy, the Camingtonian government accused the Cylidian leadership for committing war crimes according to International Law. Cylidian officials were shocked at these accusations, and claimed were not aware of these experiments, nor had they authorized the project for making such a lethal weapon of mass destruction. In response to the accusations, President Jonathon Archer said that they must not take these accusations and tried desperately to dispel them, and soon made it a priority to declare war on Camington. Really, he wanted an excuse to attack the Camingtonians because they're communists, and Jonathon Archer hates communists. Nobody among his staff was man enough to say no to him, so into war mode the country went, and little did they realize they had helped to plunge the Imperial Sovereign Dominion into chaos and destruction.

Rules:
1. Imperial Sovereign Dominion nations only
2. No godmodding, or metagame.
3. No weapons of mass destruction
4. Keep your forces within reason. (Force deployment limit to 1 million active)
5. Modern Tech Only
6. Try to be realistic
7. This RP is canon, so don't whine if you lose
8. Have fun!
Last edited by Cylidia on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
I would call myself Right-Wing Libertarian. Far right wing, according to some of my friends.

You can call me Cyl, or Cylidia.

Ask Cylidia, Formerland, or The Kobalt System if you want to join the region Star Cluster K6V

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Sun May 03, 2015 4:50 pm

JT was adept at playing on situations produced by others , after all it helped him win the election in the first place . He walked into the meeting hall of the formerland parliament. It was and impressive building with half of the domed room having layered seething rows and the other glass window looking towards the river . The room was quiet and only JT and the twelve council members were present . The large holographic monitor in the venter of the room whirred to life when JT stood up . The screen glowed with a series of coloured squares and JT began " this is what we believe to be the genetic makeup of the alleged bio weapon developed in cylidia , this is rather alarming because it is highly advanced for cylidian technology ". The screen changed to an image of the cylidia scientist JT continued " this scientist produced a bio weapon more complex than any counter measures we currently have in place ". The screen panned out to show the map of the ISD " I hope it is as clear to you as it is to me that we must acquire this scientist and relating lab notes by any means necessary ". JT paused fora moment when the screen was flickering , he proceded to hit the remote a couple of times on the desk and the picture stabilized . He gathered himself and started " it seems ilonadia is not destroyed and they would certainly have reason to attack us , we will allow them to maintain relations with us but we must remain cautious ". JT sat down ( signalling his presentation was over and they could begin the debate). The governess of eithcetia stood up and said " how could we retrieve this scientist , if we make too much noise we could put the operation in danger , and they could then execute the scientist and we will have nothing to go on !". Executive of iros smiled calmly and stood up " I'm glad you asked , I've been thinking we need to increase funding to the 'F.O.S.T.E.R'".

The Titanic Union
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Titanic Union » Sun May 03, 2015 5:40 pm

"With these, I can finally have this damn nation destroyed by Cylidia." Whispered a woman in her late 30s simply named "Trudio", keeping a relatively thick folder close her chest as she walked through an alley in Loime, one of the border cities. She seemed nervous, her eyes constantly flickering from side to side, as if she expects the police to suddenly appear and apprehend her. Unfortunately, she would have guessed closely, but it was not the police.

"Ma'am, I am Private Dregan from the militia, so can you please turn around? I mean what could a person such as you want to be heading towards the border? Well unless you're guilty of committing a crime or something." Said a young sounding voice, most likely in his mid-20's, physically fit and mentally active. Trudio stopped immediately in her tracks, slowly slipping the folder inside her satchel and also pulled out a small handgun from it.

"Ah..... I'm simply taking the shortcut to my house, you see it's over that way." Lied the woman, pointing to the direction she was going, while she prepared to turn around and shoot the militiaman.

"Hmm, it must be hard to live near the border, I mean we've been afraid of seeing Red's crossing over the No Man's Land between Cylidia and the Titanic Union. Well, I'll leave you on your way. I hope you have a nice day ma'am." Replied Private Dregan, as the sound of his heel turning around reverberated in the empty alley. Meanwhile, Trudio thought it as the perfect chance to get rid of him, as she couldn't take chances of being reported now, not when she was so close. As non-suspiciously as she could, Trudio turned around and aimed the Walther PPK at the young man's head, which was concealed by a black balaclava. Then....

CLICK!

The slide locked back empty, her irises shrinking, as her whole body trembled with fear. Private Dregan turning around, a P18SD in his right hand and a the militia commando knife in his left. Both weapons were the icons of the legendary militia unit, the Stille-Messer Kommandos. An obvious smile underneath his covered head, he only said a sentence before shooting her three times in the chest and then proceeding to search the bag. Done with the act, he found a group of homeless sitting near a fire in a barrel and dumped the now gasoline covered body into it, the homeless were apathetic as they watched him commit the act.

"Remember, Loose lips sink ships."

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Wed May 06, 2015 11:55 am

JT was in a small town surrounded by Forrest . A large team of researchers had set up many tents and portable facilities . Formerlandie standard military jeeps drove quickly about the dirt roads lifting up lots of dust . Soldiers and police were evacuating scared families from thier homes and driving them away. A slight low pitch hum could be heard . The trees were scorched and all leaning towards a central location (nothing was viable there). JT was walking towards the largest tent setup when a researcher caught up to him . " DR.Lobe , what is the radiation reading " said JT , lobe responded " inordinate amounts of inferred radiation , non-lethal though". JT thought for a second before talking " what other anomalies have you noticed ?". Love responded quickly " extreme magnetism " just then he removed a magnet from his pocket and let it go only for it to fly to the center point . "Nothing else ? Are you sure " said JT. "Affirmative said lobe ". JT sighed and said " call your team here , you're wrong".lobe signalled his team to come , JT pulled out a thin metal rod and smashed it on the ground . The sound emmited was intense and they all covered thier ears . JT motioned for them to put on thier earphones. JT said " look the hum was actually latent by creating a sonic reverberation the latent waves locked on to a length". They allied looked stunned . JT let go of the rod and it hovered he stared talking again " as you can see the waves are levitating the object". One of the researchers pointed beside JT and he looked the rod was glowing brightly and the sound penantrated thier headphones . Just than in a huge flash of light all the electronics to catch fire and the sound almost knocked them unconscious . When it was done only the faint hum could be heard and the rod was gone . JT took off his headphones and said " well , I really hoped that wouldn't happen ".

Flanderson
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Flanderson » Wed May 06, 2015 3:13 pm

Adrian Therman woke up on Sunday May 3rd feeling quite cheery! He was a humble Hindu man with a wife and 3 children. He put on his favourite house coat and walked to his front door. Lying on the mat in front of him was the paper. The only words that he saw were, "Cylidia declares war on Camington!"

"Dear me..." He said to himself. He picked up the paper in a quick swoop and unfolded it quickly. He began reading all of the details to himself.

"Oh no, this cannot be good. All of those people are in danger! Damned governments!" He then flipped over the page and saw another article that caught his eye.

Flanderson and Arcoda, Together Again?

Draco Rutherford XIII announced yesterday that he will be meeting with the High Arcodan Council to create a peace treaty between the two nations. Arcoda has been struggling financially lately and the High Council have reached out to Draco Rutherford XIII asking him for help. Our beloved leader will be meeting with them tomorrow to discuss an agreement.

"Finallly some good news!" Adrian said. He continued with making breakfast and went on with his day.
*Enter witty text here*

Cylidia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cylidia » Sun May 10, 2015 11:46 pm

Southern Cylidia
May 2, 2015
0200 Hours
Somewhere near the border town Cylang

Private Trevor Phillips and his squad were executing a combat maneuver near the Cylidian side of the border town of Cylang. "Guys, I've got new orders! We've got to mobilize into Cylang!" shouted one of the officers from a M30A2 Grand Duke command vehicle. "Eh why do you think we're doing these maneuvers in the middle of the night?!" said one of his squad mates. "I dunno, but it's real dumb. Making us work such late hours." said Trevor. "We need to go. Let's get in the carriers." They drove into Cylang, and Trevor and his squad was briefed. Trevor and his squadron stepped into a briefing tent, Lieutenant Hayes, commander of the unit they were all in began to speak. "Alright. Here we have a map of Cylang. We currently are in the northwestern side. Communist forces from the Republic of Camington in the southeast are stationed here. We believe they have at least 20 T-90E MBTs, which are distant relatives to our M90A2s. Not as advanced, but still pack a punch, and no friendlier to infantry or other vehicles. It's likely they have a whole company of infantry in their side of the city, at least. Now, we have friendly birds incoming, J21s and J24s will be flying recon soon give us a clear picture of the city, and will be on standby for air support. Camingtonian Forces are NOT to be underestimated. They're decently trained, and they have old Soviet AK-74s, and those rifles pack a punch, and the caliber is similar to our SRCs. This will be a quick operation hopefully. We just need to take their city hall and push them out of the city. Our objective is to take the capital building on their side, and take control of the central district here. They haven't evacuated people from the city yet and neither have we. Don't hesitate to kill civilians if they get in your way. Now, lights out, we got a long day. We move out at 1400 hours. Any questions?" said Lieutenant Hayes. "Sir, what about civilian casualties? If the aces are flying bombing missions, they could kill civilians." asked Trevor. "Well, quite frankly, it's their problem. They chose to become Communist, and they shall pay the price. Think of it as a favor, think of it as liberation." said Hayes. Trevor felt an uncomfortable amount of guilt begin to well up inside him, as he thought about what might happen. It seemed to cold to him. He thought about what the LT had said. "It's their problem. Such a cold statement" he thought, it made him feel uncomfortable. As he slept in a bedroll, he thought about it and it kept him awake nearly all night. "My god... what have I gotten into" he said to himself silently as he drifted off into sleep.

Danska, Cylidia
May 2, 2015
0800 hours (Six hours later)
CIB Headquarters

Early in the morning, Archer was summoned to CIB headquarters. "What's so important, Derrick." he asked. "Sir, this is about your undemocratic and unfriendly policy towards the camingtonians. You should've been more diplomatic in dealing with them." said Agent Derrick. "Eh. Not my problem. Camingtonians are a bunch of filthy communists!" archer shouted, getting everyone's attention in the CIB office. He continued to the briefing room where he met two more agents. "What did he release?" asked Archer, to two men in black. "Sir, reports show that Bozicevic released all the data he had on BNA-21." said one of the CIB agents. "Well then. We're going on a hunt for Bozicevic. Prep the insertion squads, we're getting a plane to another country, then to Camington so that we can fly in undetected." said the other agent. "Wait, what about the confederate army? I hear they've been shooting down civilian jets flying over the Cylidian Border into Camington and taking any passengers for questioning." said Archer. "Good point. We need a good cover. How about some offroaders and we happen to wander into Camingtonian territory? We could get some fake IDs or something, and assassinate Bozicevic, get out. Only casualty is our best medical doctor ever probably, but he's a traitor anyway. It'll be way more complicated than that, but Camington can't patrol the whole border and we could get through on 4 ATVs, and then make our way using the extensive public transit system into Camington City, then find Bozicevic." the other agent said. "I've got it. Immigrants. We need to fake some immigration stuff. Leave Cylidia as immigrants. Get some fake documents approved and then we can go to camington without suspicion, but welcomed with open arms!" said the first agent. "Whatever we do, we better do it fast before Bozicevic leaves Camington. He knows it's not safe for him." said Archer. President Archer then left the room, and returned his very luxurious office in central Danska, sipping away at a cup of green tea while reading reports of economic productivity.
I would call myself Right-Wing Libertarian. Far right wing, according to some of my friends.

Ask Cylidia, Formerland, or The Kobalt System if you want to join the region Star Cluster K6V

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Tue May 12, 2015 11:57 am

JT stood at the head of a large underground auditorium filled with scientists and voltras soldiers. JT began " hello all , some of you are from Voltras . As if you didn't already know that. You are all going to be studied by our scientists to determine the possible procedures that you could get to improve your soldiering abilities ". JT waited a moment and picked up some papers " you are the first of twenty groups of soldiers we are being sent , I do not know if you were aware of this but you will be receiving the standard Formerlandie chip implants so we can alter your vitals easily ". JT turned the page " each of you has been numbered one to eight , those are the facilities you will stay at . Go to the scientists holding the sign with your number ". JT put down the paper " I am in charge of facility one so if you are at facility one come here at the end of the presentation . Before we are ready to go I will explain what we will do , we are going to alter your genes slightly . Do not worry we are only taking genes responsible for hair pigment so you won't have any adverse effects . The process requires physical surgery , most of you will be unconscious for this. Most of you will only decide mild increases to strength , sensory input , and reaction time . The minority of you will receive much greater . When we are done one fifth of each type of soldier we engieneer with stay with us , the rest will return to voltras . You may now find your facility number , all information can be gained through acsess terminals in the rec.rooms."

Four hours later

JT was called to the room were one soldier was getting odd readings . When JT arrived one of the scientists addressed him " sir , we have discovered abnormalities in the perietal lobe . ". JT was about to ask but the scientist answered first " yes , he is compatable . There are actually a large amount that are compatable ". " I'd like to do this procedure ." JT said . The scientist nodded . JT enters the room and the soldier questioned why he was here JT responded " you are very strange , you are greater than your colleagues but to realize this you will have to endure more pain than them . You can't be unconscious during the Procedure ." . The soldier nodded JT put a metal grip on the soldiers head and attached it to the wall , doctors bound his hands and legs to TEH seat he was in . JT started " watch closely this is how I want all the other procedures done too okay ". He continues but this time referring to the soldier " think happy calm thoughts to reduce the pain . Oh! Wait , try not to scream too loudly k bud". JT began to saw open the skull.

Camington
Civil Servant

Founded: May 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

IC - Camington is Suspicious

Postby Camington » Fri May 22, 2015 11:37 pm

Camington Office of Foreign Intelligence, Wesselton
May 2nd, 2015
15:21 Camington Standard Time

Larry Bell, the director of COFI, was at his desk in a three-way call with General Rozzel and President Swictz.
"We have reason to believe that Cylidia is planning a surprise attack on Cylang. What should we do?" Bell asked.
"I believe we should send a moderate force of soldiers and tanks to our side of Cylang, to defend if they do attack. What do you think, Mr. President?" Rozzel replied.
"I agree, but let's be careful not to accidentally cause anything. Tensions are already high enough, and we don't want to look like the aggressor." President Swictz stated.
"Excellent. I will begin sending troops ASAP. Good day gentlemen."

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Tue May 26, 2015 11:50 am

JT was in a sterile room with many monitors and scientists peering through data on computers . JT walked up to the head researcher and the researcher stated thier findings "The stats on the one that received a typical modifaction are almost ready for deployment , I assume all of them will be ours because of the recent lockdown of the voltras goverment ( JT nodded) . The ones with the electromagnetic augmentation are doing as well as to be expecteted , over 60% survived so that is 978 total ! We did have one reading that was abnormal though , I'd like you to look at it . It was the one you operated on ". The researcher handed JT an electronic screen displaying a black and white outline of the facility with various red outlines on electronic devices and the electromagnetic augmentation , in one of the cells there is a huge red spot with yellow trailing out beyond it . JT began " exelent , this is as I had hoped . I'd like you to increase the energy in that room by about 2345% ". The researcher look at JT wide eyed in shock and said " are you crazy , you must be crazy because you know how much energy that is . You will incinerate that entire ward of the facility ". JT glared at the researcher " trust my judgment , it will serve you well in the future . If you'd like you can evacuate your staff from that ward , just do it quickly we don't have a lot of time ". The researcher sent out a message to that ward an turned to JT " whenever your ready ". JT hunched over a screen and began typing into the console , he talked to the researcher without looking at them " we previously thought that turning a sentient creature into energy and back was impossible , we also thought if that could happen it wouldn't be possible to transport them any distance , even more so we were certain we would never be able to maintain consciousness through the process . I am now blatantly telling you we were wrong ". JT looked up and the researcher started to say " but what about the energy diffus-". He cut his sentence short when the lights went off . The only light was the scene displaying the data . The red light grew to cover the whole screen . Electricity jumped between computers and crackled in the air . A loud hum and shaking began and continued to increase as the electricity jumps gew in frequency . A loud ' shhhhhp' sound was heard and the humming /shaking /electrical jumps stopped . A huge burst of light and a searing high pitched sound was made . When the light disapated the subject ( and about half of his cell ) was in the center of the room . JT turned to the shocked researcher " being wrong isn't usually this fun is it ?".

New Cylidia
Civilian

Founded: Feb 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cylidia » Sun May 31, 2015 4:28 pm

Vyrashna Square, New Cylidia
1600 Hours
May 18, 2015

Communists in the colony of New Cylidia, who are experiencing economic failure due to Cylidia's recent stock market crash followed by a massive bank failure, and so the communist party has taken to arms and has engaged in actively fighting the colonial army. "Today is the day! The day we claim our freedom from the bourgeoisie!" Alan Jones, leader of the Communist Rebels of New Cylidia. "We have been victims of the oppressive and wealthy capitalists for long enough! We rebel now!" he said, and the crowds began shouting together "PRAISE COMMUNISM!" and burned a Cylidian Confederacy Flag.

Danska, Cylidia
3 days later

Archer awoke and read the Danska Journal, and saw the day's headline article.

Danska Journal
Communists stage rebellion in Cylidian Island Colony

Several Cylidian News Reporters captured the demonstration made by the communists, and a man named Alan Jones is behind this rebellion. It's believed he's associated with ISC remnants and is recieving

He thought about wanting to kill Alan Jones, this communist... He saw that several pro-independence supporters later that day outside in the central plaza of Danska saying that Cylidia should go communist too were waving a banner similar to the one the communists used. "Perhaps we need to lock up these communists." he said to his advisor after calling an emergency meeting. "Sir, that wouldn't be wise. Internationally, you're already considered an authoritarian, and everyone knows how far right-wing you are. Perhaps we should... be nicer... give these people economic assistance, that way we don't incite rebellion or create martyrs or something. The last thing we need is more blood on our hands." said the advisor. Archer stared him down, with a sort of death stare, and said "Don't question me. We will turn that f*cking island into glass! CALL UP THE FLEET OF J15 BOMBERS AND TELL THEM TO LOAD NUCLEAR BOMBS AND PREPARE TO DROP THEM ON NEW CYLIDIA!" Archer slammed his fists on the conference room table, and shredded the newspaper and his advisors carefully left the room while Archer stood there seething with rage.

The advisors left the room. The Military Advisor spoke softly "He's not right in the head. We need to get him out of office. I'm not saying give in to the communists, but he needs to go. I'll talk to some people I know." He said to the other men. They departed the conference room area and went about their daily routine in the government offices.

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:29 pm

Major powers of the ISD notice formerland moving and activating large amounts of military to the south-west border of formerland .

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:55 pm

A very large amount of military is now on the southwest border.

Cylidia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cylidia » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:10 pm

Wesselton, Camington
COFI HQ
0600 Hours
June 12, 2015

"Sir, we've spotted formerland forces on the far eastern border in the 3 provinces of Camington. And they aren't all automatons and drones. They've mobilised an actual army." said General Rozzel of COFI, which has been integrated into Cylidian military intelligence. "General Autumn, what forces can you spare?" asked Rozzel. "I can send 2 entire infantry divisions and an MBT regiment, even some heavy armour. Hows 100 M35A2 heavy battle tanks with 5 1/2 inch cannons and thick enough armour those Titanic Union heavy leopard 2s with their fancy rheinmetal 140mm guns will have difficulty going through with APFSDS at long range sound to you, general? I'll even have nuclear rounds on standby, so those J15s that were supposed to go and make NC Vyrashna into a smoldering pile of volcanic island glass can now be used to turn the eastern border into a canyon." said General Autumn. "That's crazy, are you mad!? Think of all the peopl-" A CIB agent stepped up and put his hand on Rozzel's shoulder. "Rozzel. Remember what we talked about?" said agent Derrick. "Yes... you're here to help us and we should be more grateful. Right. I'm opposed to the trigger happy nature of General Autumn, and I'm opposed to the idea of nukes." said Rozzel. "If you Camingtonians weren't so squeamish about killing, you'd be worth this alliance." said General Autumn. "Autumn, cool it or you can meet my friend the 9mm handgun I have in my pocket. Don't test me, and speak to your ally with some respect. I'm not going to keep playing peacekeeper between you two, Autumn, you need to get over your overwhelming pride. Pride is a dangerous thing, much like hope. When we're too proud we make mistakes and become sloppy and think we're invincible. We can't have mistakes. My superiors in the CIB will not tolerate mistakes, and neither will I. I'm not the one who's going to be punished if Formerlandie troops are allowed to make their way onto the border. You are. Rozzel, I understand your reasons for pacifism. Your military organization once served to oppose our military. Now we must work together and fight Formerland if it comes to that." said Derrick. "Yes sir..." Autumn said. Their exchange was interrupted by President Archer, and Derrick stepped back into the shadows.

"Rozzel, Autumn. I apologize for my delayed presence. I serve as commander-in-chief for Cylidia in times of war, or potential times of war. And I must apologize. The snow storms in Danska have buried the city streets under 7 feet of snow, and all the snow did not allow me to take my helicopter here because of the high winds." Archer said. "It's very fine sir. One of your goons from the CIB showed up." said Autumn. "It's clear the bureau has an interest in this matter. they didn't predict Formerland would seek war with us or the Camingtonians." said Archer. "Enough about the CIB. We at COFI have identified Formerlandie recon drones as well as a massive build up of forces on the eastern border, in the south near the coast, and I don't have enough forces to send, after our economy crashed, we had to lay off alot of military personel. We could do a draft I suppose, but it's not been deemed necessary by Swictz or the people, or the council. To be honest, I'd rather rely more on your forces as you have more than 5,000 main battle tanks and a wealth of aircraft and guns and ammunition, and a surplus of new recruits. Not saying I won't help, or ask for military equipment for us to use ourselves, but we can't fight off Formerland with our military or our economy being what they are." said Rozzel. "My my... what a predicament. Easy enough. Autumn, have 20 M35A2 heavy battle tanks dispatched to the military base here in Wesselton, and give them to the Camingtonian forces. They fight with us, no need to rebadge or anything as we're all Confederates here, and let's loan them a few J21 interceptors. How about... 20 J21s. And military... we can always just dispatch forces, or give COFI command of some of it's own forces. I give you the 13th and 12th Rifle Divisions. Your numbers are now swelled some with more experienced shooters. We'll provide more support as well. And we will not use nukes unless Formerland is considered an excessive threat. EMPS would be devastating to them as most of their forces are built on drones." said Archer. "What about preventative measures? We could try to channel the enemy's advance and put them right into some kind of pass and kill them all! Bottleneck them!" said Rozzel. "That tactic wouldn't have worked with us, and it won't work with Formerland. Try a more conventional tactic. I suggest the burn and run tactic, burn the Camingtonian countryside in the east and then keep retreating. Then push back hard. Their soldiers wont have places to stay." said Autumn. "We can decide exactly what we'll do when we ask Swictz. Let's just put forces in place on Wesselton, Rozzel, and Camington. The big three province capitals cannot and must not fall! Dismissed!" said Archer, and they all left the briefing room.
Last edited by Cylidia on Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cylidia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cylidia » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:27 pm

To: JT of Formerland

I must implore you not to be aggressive against Camington. Their nation is in quite a state right now and it would be seen by the Confederacy as a pure and simple act of war against both the Camingtonian Provinces of the Confederacy, and the Confederacy of Cylidia. I hope you consider that when making your decisions, JT. Just know that our business arrangement is void if you keep up. Please, do not be the definition of cruelty in the name of mercy.
-President Archer

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:29 pm

Code: Select all
to president Archer:
We were simply preparing for the upcoming liberation war . We were ready to liberate the peoples of cammington but they apear to be in relatively good condition for now . You may disperse your forces as will we . The army of liberation and enlightenment will seek allies for the war againsed tyranny and oppression .
Your work in cammington has  been apreciated and noted by our people .
We hope that you may chose to join the liberation .

Cylidia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cylidia » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:51 pm

RE: The Liberation Army
Here's an old cylidian expression. "He who angers the wolf is asking to get bitten. Tread not upon his hunting grounds, or interfere with his pack, lest ye be eaten." It means to watch yourself, and be careful to not anger others or you might deal with the consequences. Do not posture your military onto Confederate borders, or you shall see those borders expand into your territory. You have been warned.

-Archer

Wesselton, Camington
COFI Headquarters
June 13, 2015 1320 Hours

"Sir, you've read the letter. I don't believe a word of it, and neither should you." said General Autumn. "I know. One thing I always heard about Formerland as long as I've lived, is that you can't exactly trust them because in the end they have the potential to sell you out. If they can, they will. Everything to them has a number. It must be numerical, it must be quantified, or it cannot be understood. This goes with their scientific method as well as their business practices." said Archer. "Perhaps we should we keep the military on alert, just incase?" Asked Rozzel. "You read the letter as well, and you're learning to be cautious. They want to put us into a false sense of security, so that they can invade and our military response would be too slow here in your lands. Good idea." said Archer. "I'm no fool, Cylidian. Don't tease me or try to act superior! I went to a military academy. One of the finest in the ISD, one of your very own teach there about general tactics. Just because we Camingtonians don't go looking for a fight like you Cylidians do doesn't mean we can't or won't fight back to defend our-" Rozzel was interrupted by General Autumn "Watch your tone Camingtonian, just remember we own you. You're Cylidian Military property, not free. We could jail you for that kind of talk! Or what about cracking down on your freedoms that you value, how would you like it if we took recreational LSD off your streets?! HUH!?" said Autumn. "I knew those terms on the treaty were hollow, false, and all lies! I'm not going to sit here and take this from you, as you call them, suka!" Rozzel shouted at General Autumn from across the table. "You just insulted the wrong person-" Archer cut off Rozzel and Autumn "Men. Stop it, the both of you. Rozzel, I wouldn't advise insulting anyone in Russian here, while that's my people's native language, it's also considered a vile tongue by my people, which is why we speak english here. Do not ever mutter another word in Russian around me or another Cylidian ever again. You will offend Cylidians everywhere. As for you, General Autumn, I suggest YOU back off before I pummel you to the ground, or have the gentleman outside do to you what happened to your predecessor. He was shot for defying orders" Archer finally stopped the fight, and continued.

"Now, we need to not let our guard down..." Archer stepped back and approached Rozzel. "Oh and a long forgotten issue. Where is mister Bozicevic?" asked Archer. "Bozicevic? My goodness, we haven't heard any intel on him recently sir." General Autumn commented. "I wasn't asking you, I was asking the Camingtonian." said Archer. Rozzel stared nervously "what... what about Bozicevic? Wh- who is Bozicevic?" Archer pinned Rozzel against the wall, with Autumn behind, pistol drawn. The meeting became an interrogation session. "Marko Bozicevic. Don't play stupid, unless the stereotypes we hear about you Camingtonians are true, and that you are all apathetic uneducated morons." said Archer. "I'm sorry... Our government... before the economic collapse happened, we had given Bozicevic a new identity, and funded facial reconstruction surgery so that he couldn't be identified visually. He couldn't stay in Camington, he would've been identified and probably killed. We didn't count on Cylidia helping us, we were awaiting an invasion that would crush all opposition. The only way to know it's Marko would be a DNA test, like a saliva or blood sample or something with his DNA in it. And the Formerland officials wanted him because of the disease he developed... as did we, we even tried to make a vaccine... We still have the viral agent in storage... we neglected to tell you. Swictz wouldn't know, he never met him, and I only ever met Marko once, otherwise he only worked with our doctors and medical scientists, never talked to the leadership, but several relay people instead who talked to their superiors and so-on. Swictz has more important things to deal with, as do I. If you need to find him, we know of his current alias, and where he was last living at. He's a lot closer to home than you might think. Just don't hurt me or anyone!" Rozzel finally concluded, and Autumn put down the gun, and Archer let him go.

One day earlier...

Thicylid, Cylidia
June 12, 2015

Rashid was a merchant in Thicylid. He lived in the Cylidian side of the border, and after the seperation between the two powers, the city was segregated. Rashid worked with the ISC, but was never found out or even suspected because he covered his tracks so well, he was known as the desert's rat. While being a member of the ISC, he was never accused by either government, and was allowed to continue living in Cylidia. Rashid one day was in the Bazaar-styled market in the little Mecca part of town, trying to sell some trinkets and earn a few Danskas when he saw his friend. "Kaliq!" he shouted to his friend. "Rashid! What can Kaliq do for you?" he said while putting his arm around his friends shoulder, others around wandering about their business. The days in Thicylid, life is good, the people are happy, and there's plenty of wealth to go around. The people of Thicylid are progressive muslims. Enhanced civil rights, and seperation between faith and state in the most conservative and most religious province in Cylidia all exist in that province because of the progressive Islam party, that represents the very province of Cylidian Thicylid. They are the one true political enemy of the ISC as well. "Kaliq... you remember the fuss the Cylidian government made all over that Marko guy?" he asked. "Why yes, I do! Their president was very angry as I recall in his speech he gave regarding the incident, and he almost declared war on Camington when they didn't give up Marko, and they were sheltering him." Kaliq said. "Kaliq, I have met with some old contacts of mine from the Islamic State... Kaliq! I met Marko Bozicevic, and he can sell us some of this bio-weapon compound and we can use it to bomb Danska. we can eradicate Cylidian tyranny, once and for all. We could always seek the assistance of other governments too. He wants to see them go, and I'm sure other powers do. And maybe... we could stage a successful rebellion this time... not get blown up like our comrads, eh Kaliq?" Rashid said with excitement, although quietly as not to be heard expressing that he's for the ISC having taken over.
Last edited by Cylidia on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:03 pm

It was late , JT stood not in the senate room but in his office . The six council members were there . JT paced nervously and didn't make eye contact as he spoke , his voice showed agitation " Why don't they understand ? We can't do this alone . We need to face this together". JT paused but continued talking , answering himself " But they aren't ready , we will have to make them ready . If they don't know how will they be ready ". The counciler of Isos spoke up " our people are aware " JT quickly responded ( in a sharp and worried tone )" I know , they won't tell because they know what will happen . We need to be liberated before we can be unified before we can continue ". Isos spoke again " So what then ... Umm we could make an incident ?" JT began " yes , I was thinking we would make an incident . You all know what happens when a match is struck in a powder keg" the counciler of east kallister spoke " an explosion ". JT commented " YES , but not of fire and energy but of !" "SCIENCE" They all yelled.

Cylidia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cylidia » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:51 am

Thicylid, Cylidia
June 14, 2015
1000 Hours

Marko Bozicevic was on his way to meet with the ISC. He entered a back alley in Thicylid, and opened a door to an ISC hideout still in the city. The room was dimly lit, and all he could see under one overhead lamp was Rashid and Kaliq, and several masked men with AKMs, wearing robes and headwraps, as was the traditional attire of Southern Islamic Cylidia to protect from the very hot sun. "Welcome, Marko." Rashid said. "It's a pleasure to meet you both." Marko said. "Rashid, you told me this was Marko Bozicevic. He looks nothing like him." Kaliq commented, while texting on a smartphone. "That's because I was given facial surgery. They changed my face." Marko explained. "They?" Kaliq asked. "The Camingtonians to the southeast. I got my face changed before Camington was annexed, and the Camingtonians lied saying I killed myself to prevent my own capture, and even got a man from a coroners office and did a little facial surgery on him, and they believed it. Alot of forged and falsified evidence, but I'm completely hidden. Marko isn't even my name anymore. It's Jason now." Kaliq stared at Marko. "Jason? Such a generic name. We should call you... Hmmm... what's a good name Rashid?" Asked Kaliq. "I think a name like Hayyan would be good." Kaliq nodded in agreement. "What do you think, Hayyan?" Marko, now Hayyan was in agreement. "Even harder to trace me if I go by an arabic name. Course then the Cylidians will think I am part of the ISC, but better that than think I'm Marko Bozicevic, the man who developed a bio weapon and ran off to cure it. Speaking of, don't worry, it's incurable. But I want to see Cylidia go. They killed my family because I left, as a punishment. My little daughter Anna, and my two sons, Tovarisch and Vasily. Wife already was dead from the cold winters, and my mother was taking care of my family. I told her to keep them safe, and they were hidden in the country... and I heard that CIB intelligence raided the place, and Archer ordered my family to be killed, execution style, and then they publicized the family was murdered by my mother who went insane and had a .357 Magnum revolver and shot them all, but really it was the CIB. It was archer. The CIB forges things all the time... I worked in the government for a long time... and they don't like it when you leave." Hayyan said, while trying to hold back tears. The other men were astonished at what they heard, and very suprised. "I knew not of the cruelty of Archer and his most obviously oppressive regime... Do not worry. If you brought the bioweapon with you, we can deploy it where it hurts. We will make the Cylidians pay for their unquestioning loyalty to a false and corrupt and evil government." Rashid said. "My cargo truck outside has loads of this compound. Use it wisely. I need a drink to dull the pain." Hayyan said, tossing the keys to his civilian Ural 4320 loaded with the bioweapon, and leaving for the nearest bar in Thicylid.

"C'mon Rashid, let's go. We need to get this into the bombs, and then deploy them. Set them on a 5 minute timer, we'll plant them in some mailboxes in some suburb at random. We want to make it clear this was a terrorist attack." Kaliq said.

5 hours later...

Somewhere south of Danska, Cylidia
Sunshine Meadows
June 14, 2015
1500 Hours

Joe Russel, a man who worked in software development in Danska's IT district, he worked for one of the major gaming companies. On his way home, he, like many other suburbanites who lived in this beautiful suburb were introduced to a nasty and deadly suprise.

Joe was driving in his car on the motorway home from Danska into the suburb. The roads were somewhat icy still, as the snowy weather hadn't cleared up yet. Wasn't late enough in the year. He switched on the radio in his car "Hello this is John Frakes with Danska News Radio. Our top story, Marko Bozicevic has been identified by the bureau, and Marko is believed to have returned to the streets of Cicero. He answers to the name Jason Humphrey now, according to officials within the Camingtonian Government." Joe stopped listening "oh what a load of crap." he said. he went back to listening to the radio "Now for the weather. Forecasts for the week say that the coming weather will lead to a massive temperature drop, reducing the local temperatures to -2 degrees Celsius. Also, a warning has been put out for a potential blizzard to roll through the coastal region and inland." the radio announcer said. "Oh lovely... another blizzard."

He drove up to the neighborhood's entrance, a gated community for the middle class, to keep the rabble out. As he went in, he saw a very suspicious military grade cargo truck. He was tempted to ask what the driver of it was doing in Sunshine Meadows. It looked like a private courier service, they were leaving packages in mailboxes, and they were wearing one of the private courier services' uniforms. "Probably just making their rounds. Everyone's probably ordering those new VR headsets or something." he said to himself. As he drove along the street, he came to his house. He saw his front door open, and his daughter came running to him as he got out of his car. "Hey there, sunshine!" He hugged her close "Daddy's home!" she said to her mother. They went inside. "Katie, I was listening to the radio on the way home. I want to prepare the house for a blizzard. I know we keep the house pretty well sealed, but let's make sure our cellar provisions aren't too low from the last blizzard that had us trapped in for 2 weeks." he said. "Alright. The last time I checked, I think I saw that we are low on bottled water, the next time you go out, you should-" She was cut off by loud explosion sounds, they looked out the window an an ominous looking cloud of some sort of gaseous mass filled their view of the outside. "We need to get to the cellar!" Joe shouted. They made their way to the cellar, very quickly, and sealed it. "What the hell was that Joe!?" his wife asked. "I don't know. We should be safe in here. Remember those government regulations on safety shelters? This cellar meets those, and it has it's own air filtration system inside it I installed myself when I brought it into the new building codes. We should be fine from whatever's out there. Make yourselves at home. We could be here awhile." Joe said to his family.

Rashid and Kaliq had put on gas masks before setting off the bombs. the filters were sophisticated enough they could filter out the virus particles. "Hopefully we kill some people. Immoral heathens, the way they live! Look! A gated community. I hate wealthy people." Kaliq said. "Yes. These infidels will pay."

Rashid and Kaliq drove out of the area, and a swarm of military vehicles scrambled to setup a containment zone. Rashid and Kaliq hadn't even been suspected. They soon later met up with Hayyan. "Hayyan!" Rashid said. "It is done. Alot of these men, women, and children will die." said Rashid. "No, no, no. They will suffer. Then die." said Hayyan. "The viral agent I gave you is a slow-acting deadly virus, a heavily modified version of Ebola. It's not even Ebola anymore. I modified it so extensively because it has a way of infecting the body, its dormancy period is quite long too. So if the symptoms go away, you still have the virus in you. this one is quite lethal. It's painful. It causes your muscles to weaken, and it eats away at all muscle tissue to replicate itself, which means your body functions and your organ functions become impaired. It consumes the cells in the process, and it's such a fast and rapid takeover the body can't fight it. It overwhelms all opposition. Tests with both infants, adults show it's effective regardless of age, gender, race, it kills. If it doesn't kill, you become a host to it and it can and will probably spread. The body can recover in which case. The dormancy period for this virus is approximately 20 days. That was intentional. The subjects have a 10% survival rate, meaning 1 in 10 subjects lives and becomes a host to the virus. Nice dispersal by the way. I saw it as I drove near it. A big cloud of this virus. It'll be carried by the wind, and it loves the cold!" Hayyan said, rather excitedly.
Last edited by Cylidia on Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:35 pm

The Formerland International Tech fair ( FITF) is the biggest and most prominent event for scientists, businesses , and governments for unveiling and creating hype for new technologies. people from all over the world come to admire technology , meet famous scientists and enraptures , and use the newest games/media. The events go from 9:00am to 9:00pm everyday except the first ( that goes from 9:00am to 5:00am to celebrate formerlandie new year). the first day of the event opened with the government unveiling they released...
plastic biodegrading bacteria (collaborative)
low density carbine nanomaterial
graphine superconductive mesh for greater neural integration.
large scale cloaking devices
high powered energy levatronics
large distance energy shield projection
high density hydrogen capsules
reflective nanotubes for long range tele/microscopes
low energy spacetime warping.
flexible nanomaterials for vehicles and clothing
earthquake stabilization and energy harvesters
sonic precision weapons
radiation weapons for space defense
improved automated asteroid mining structure so less intervention from humans is required for materials

other major corporations introduced
thiele corp...
greater clarity holographics
superconductive nanotubes for electronic integration
rapid conversion of organic matter into minerals
mechanical electrokenesis devices
greater range wireless charging networks
biological nano repair bots
biological structures
improved lightning harvesting structures
organic homeostasis regulators for cheaper larger structures in uninhabitable locations
wireless electricity and signal detector eye wear
modified aquatic animals ( for recreation , and for consumption)
faster networking
improved processors
quantum storage systems on computers
magnetic field modification decreases cost of space elevators
improved chip enhancements
improved precision bionic enhancements
organic structures link to mechanical devices
biological electronics

gyronetics inc...
self repairing nano-structures
durable large scale robotics
lightweight materials for construction of floating structures
self digging mine nanobots
smaller holographic projectors
improved heavy duty bionics

genetitros...
improved cancer treatment
biological modifications for automated devices
various crops with improved yields
nanorobotic aquatic ecosystem maintainers
improved cryostasis
bionic implants grown into plants root network for information on the plants status

rynon media...
dream time perception vs reality increase 12:1
new three dimensional movie experience
using better levatronics to produce faster , and safer mass transit
high tensile strength nanomaterials allow for lower maintenance ( lower travel price ) of mass transit systems .
improved geothermal power systems

the goverment will reveal more each day as well as highlights from each technology conference. tomorrow is physics conference day.

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:00 pm

i'm really fucking pissed off because I've tried to write this like fifty fucking times and nationstates keeps fucking deleting it so here it finally is .

the last three days had three panels physics , astronomy, and programing

physics
asymmetrical warping for low energy hyperspatial travel
five new superheavy elements
levetronics allows for cheaper space elevators
more powerful shield projection
laser containment for welding
batter electromagnetic field manipulation
containment field for universal distortion

astronomy
twelve new space elevators on earth
two on the moon
one on mars
amount of habitable planets narrowed due to new criteria for human survivability
new superlarge semiorganic space station being constructed over the north pole

programming
twelve new semisentient AI's created at the silicon condenser bringing the total to eighty
a computer that is half a kilometer cubed has been constructed and can contain a human consciousness . work is being done to decrease size and cost .
holograms that can be projected up to five kilometers and around buildings
semiorganic chips allow for increase of speed and storage by tenfold

Cylidia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cylidia » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:41 am

ISD is Dead, this RP is now closed

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:04 pm

I am not dead

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents