NATION

PASSWORD

Tension in Arsia [TG to join]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Tension in Arsia [TG to join]

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:29 pm

Introduction

IC
Ten years ago the people of Zephyric overthrew their democratic government and replaced it with a Imperial Monarchy an act that was very well received by the international community. Following this change in regime the nations of Northdeigo, Primordial Luxa, Pantorrum offered support for the new nation. Shortly Zephyric was offered Imperial Status in the Luxan Empire which they accepted becoming a part of the Luxan Conglomeration. However not all wished to helped Zephyric and only a month later the nation neighbor, The Arisa Union began to invade Zephyric with the help of Port Charlotte and Deneager. Pantorrum, Northdeigo and Zephyric forces were able to easily overwhelm the invading Arisan and Deneager troops while Primordial Luxa prevented a major Charlotten fleet from landing.

Following this defeated a military summit was held in Dante to decide the fate of the defeated Arisa Union. Most of the nations were in favor of splitting the Union into half a dozen parts however the Luxan Empire stubbornly refused and in order to stop forceful dissolution of the Union the Luxan Empire offered the Arisan Union the chance to join their empire and offer they accepted. With their new political leverage a new deal was formed; The Arisa Union would be split in half Primordial Luxa would take the East and the other four nations would take the west. For 15 years these nations would be free to rule and rebuild their respective haves as they see fit however at the end of this time period they would be recombined under Luxan rule.

It was now been ten years since this agreement and a lot has changed. Both parts of the nation have been slowly but surely rebuilding and the nation is now in a comfortable situation that places it firmly as part of the second world. However unrest has begun to stir in the west and anti-Luxan as well and anti-east movements have begun to take root. This has caused the Luxan to open up diplomatic debates early hopping to stamp out this aggression before it can take root.

OOC: This is an extension to the Democracy Overthrown and Meeting for a War Treaty treads.
1. No God Modding or Metagaming (but you already knew that)
2. Dont play as a world super power (The only exceptions to this rule are Me and Northdeigo. We want to make this realistic and having eight global powers fighting over a small piece of land isnt.)
3. Strive for realism

OP: Primordial Luxa
CoOP's: Northdeigo

Map
Last edited by Primordial Luxa on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:29 pm

----- Caral Border-----

Tetra closed his eyes for a moment to steady his nerves as he approached the large wall that separated east and west Caral and the booth that he was in line for. The wall was a massive structure that spoke of the tensions that had occurred 10 years ago, it was grey and nearly featureless structure nearly 5 meters tall that matched the cloudy winter sky. Tetra looked around trying to distract himself from the seven people ahead of him in line and the booth man who was watching their every move. The eastern half of the wall a mostly inviting place, neatly cut grass ran from the wall to the road that ran parallel to it with a small rose bush separating to sidewalk from the grass. There were a couple of small service roads that broke off from the main one and went towards openings in the wall. As a member of O.L.S. Tetra knew that these roads were covered in remote controlled mines and that not far away in some unknown building across the street a sniper was watching the east entrance. Typical Luxan paranoia.

Tetra’s eyes drifted across the grass and he spotted a trio of men doing some sort of service work on the wall. They appeared to be painting over a patch of concrete and Tetra could just make out the words “No better than Berlin” covered in a thin layer of grey paint. He doubted that whoever wrote it was sleeping in their own bed right now. He turned his attention back to the line and saw that he was next after the person in front of him. It was an older gentleman and he was let through quickly. The man at the counter gestured him forward and Tetra approached, the inspector was a member of the west and seemed normal enough. Tetra handed him his documents the way one might put their immediate future in someone else’s hands. He looked them over with a very through eye for a moment before glancing back up to him and studying his face. He tried his best to look as blank as possible and mimic the picture on his file as best as he could. Eventually though the man signed a pieces of paper and placed it in his booklet before handing it back.

Tetra wasted no time in moving to the next checkpoint which opened as the man behind the counter pressed a button opening the door next to his booth. Behind the door was another line this time that passed through a metal detector and had a single security guard posted in it carrying a larger weapon. Tetra placed his briefcase on the X-ray machine before stepping through the metal detector without incident. He had nothing on him except papers and his laptop and it appeared that he was simply a business man. Once the ordeal was over he quickly exited the building and emerged into the east with a mixture of relief and realization.

-His (Luxan) electorship, President Caesar Jinx leader of the New Arsian Union-

To: Western Arsian Government
From: President Caesar Jinx leader of the New Arsian Union
Encryption:HIGH

Dear Western Arsian Government

It has been sometime since we last spoke and me and my cabinet are interested in talking about some recent developments that are occurring in our nations.

Several companies have asked us to address some border control polices in hopes of more evenly and effectively spreading goods to your south. We also wish to once again bring to your attentions the trouble facing water traders on both sides of the wall and the risks that improper sewage treatment can pose on all out people.

To this extend we ask your representatives to join us at the next possible time in Vect to reach an agreement on these issues.
That will be all as I eagerly wait for your reply to my plea to you,
President Caesar Jinx -
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Arsia Union
Secretary

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Arsia Union » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:05 pm

To: Caesar Jinx

Dear Eastern Arsian Government,

I agree that it has been some time since we have spoken. I am sad to say that things haven't been all that good, but are improving. I will be sending my best ambassador to help put some of your concerns to rest.

However, by wishes of the Deigan Government, I must invite the Shurden Republic's ambassador, since it was that government that signed the treaty in the first place, before it was overthrown. I wait your reply.

Seamus Adams,
Director of Foreign Affairs

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:39 pm

----- East Caral City building -----

In the moments before the Western Arsian government officials arrived with the support of Shurden Republic President Jinx stood on the sidewalk where their vehicles were to appear standing next to Prince Jerimiah. Jinx had called the Luxan Prince not long after the Western response reasoning that if the Shurden were to attend then the Luxan most certainly should as well.

The Luxans on the other hand seemed to have a different view. “Caesar my father is growing very tired of your need for our constant support. He doesn’t want another Kingdom he has to train he wants a nation that he can command.” Jerimiah said as they began to walk down to the president’s office. Jinx pursed his lips at the comment and he could feel his throat drying up. Jerimiah was a very imposing man on his own, but the surgery perfected face and teeth filled to a point didn’t make him any more comforting. “I merely though you would want to have a set of ears here, I have a feeling this meeting could prove quite important.” He replied meekly. “Besides if I didn’t invite you your father would be asking why I didn’t invite you.” Jerimiah shot him a nasty look for making such an insightful conflict.

Urran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:20 pm

Shinjuku City, Southern Urran

It was just another typical morning in Urran. The sun was beginning to climb above the wind swept buildings of one of Urran's major cities. Trains sped down their tracks, people crowded the sidewalks, and cars jammed the busy streets. For many people, it was the start of a long work day, however, for others, including newscrews, the day had started many hours earlier.

While many other topics were important such as dealing with unrest in one of its own territories, the Urranese public, and government, were the rising tensions in Arsia. This was mostly due to the fact that it involved Port Charlotte, an ally of Urran. While their relationship was young, the Urranese government found it necessary to keep an eye on the situation should they be called by their allies to support them.

While it only got 30 seconds of coverage on the morning news, it was enough to get at least some people talking about it, though most viewed it with relative apathy. just another squabble in a far off place.
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

Northdeigo
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Northdeigo » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:03 pm

Link
Zephyric and Arsia War: Victory
Simonian Civil War: Victory
Intonisa/Ezmexica War: Victory

Proud Member of the Pacific Economic Defense Coalition
IATA Member

A victory today can become a deadly defeat tomorrow -unknown

Futrell Industries
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Futrell Industries » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:26 pm

To All Nations
Automated Message from Futrell Industries!

To all those nations wishing for an advancement in firepower or even manpower, Futrell Industries has what you need! From the traditional and hardcore AK-47 to the ruthless, precise and maximum destruction of the FGM-148 Javelin missile launcher! Each weapon comes in a package of three and comes with a complimentary, free crate of 800 rounds when the purchase is made through official government channels! (Terrorist groups do not receive the free crate and must buy ammunition separately, Launchers come with a set of 3 rockets/missiles)

If your looking for more men with more than 5 years experience in the field of combat, look no further than the Futrell Industries Armed Assets Division! For more information, go to: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=futrell_industries/detail=factbook/id=232006

Arsia Union
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Arsia Union » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:17 pm

Dr Jeremiah Cole, a military doctor during both the Zephyric and Arsia War and the West Arsia Civil War, and now currently an ambassador for the Arsian Republican Congress arrived in Caral. He had never personally visited the Western part of the city. The fighting of the civil war never reached the city. But now, he was here, with the ambassador from the Shurden Republic, Caleb Freeman. He did not like the Luxans that much, but he hated the Shurden Republic even more. Now, he was going to have to sit in a room with him.
Arriving in the room where the talks were to began, he took a double look at Jinx.
"I remember you. You were at the Battle of Vect, surveying the damage for the Zephyric Government. I was the guy that nearly ran into you trying to get to injured soldiers, although, I don't think you would remember me."

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:50 pm

Arsia Union wrote:Dr Jeremiah Cole, a military doctor during both the Zephyric and Arsia War and the West Arsia Civil War, and now currently an ambassador for the Arsian Republican Congress arrived in Caral. He had never personally visited the Western part of the city. The fighting of the civil war never reached the city. But now, he was here, with the ambassador from the Shurden Republic, Caleb Freeman. He did not like the Luxans that much, but he hated the Shurden Republic even more. Now, he was going to have to sit in a room with him.
Arriving in the room where the talks were to began, he took a double look at Jinx.
"I remember you. You were at the Battle of Vect, surveying the damage for the Zephyric Government. I was the guy that nearly ran into you trying to get to injured soldiers, although, I don't think you would remember me."

"Unfortunately not." Jinx said rising to greet the man. He was an older gentleman wearing a white suit and a black suit with a purple tie to match his purple colored eyes. A from a Luxan surgeon to be sure. "There were a lot of people there and that battle was very long. Plus peoples faces were constantly changing, I couldn't keep track of eyes and smiles when they were being destroyed I kept track of ranks." His comment was his typical brand of callous humor and as the two sat down Jerimiah rose to shake both of their hands. "Mr. Freeman it is a true honor to meet you I here you met with my Brother and Sister ten years ago when the treaty was made."

Arsia Union
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Arsia Union » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:07 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Arsia Union wrote:Dr Jeremiah Cole, a military doctor during both the Zephyric and Arsia War and the West Arsia Civil War, and now currently an ambassador for the Arsian Republican Congress arrived in Caral. He had never personally visited the Western part of the city. The fighting of the civil war never reached the city. But now, he was here, with the ambassador from the Shurden Republic, Caleb Freeman. He did not like the Luxans that much, but he hated the Shurden Republic even more. Now, he was going to have to sit in a room with him.

"Unfortunately not." Jinx said rising to greet the man. He was an older gentleman wearing a white suit and a black suit with a purple tie to match his purple colored eyes. A from a Luxan surgeon to be sure. "There were a lot of people there and that battle was very long. Plus peoples faces were constantly changing, I couldn't keep track of eyes and smiles when they were being destroyed I kept track of ranks." His comment was his typical brand of callous humor and as the two sat down Jerimiah rose to shake both of their hands. "Mr. Freeman it is a true honor to meet you I here you met with my Brother and Sister ten years ago when the treaty was made."

"I did and it's great to finally meet you in person. A lot has happened in these few years. I am sorry that we have to meet like this. I believe you thought it was my gov't that you were going to be discussing reunification with, but fate has a way." Caleb said with a sad smile.

Dr. Cole leaned back against his seat. "Excuse me if I am end up sounding rude, but with the war, I am afraid my government hasn't been keeping track of your progress in rebuilding your half of the country. Please do fill me in what has occurred in these past ten years, if you don't mind."
Last edited by Arsia Union on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:38 am

Arsia Union wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

"I did and it's great to finally meet you in person. A lot has happened in these few years. I am sorry that we have to meet like this. I believe you thought it was my gov't that you were going to be discussing reunification with, but fate has a way." Caleb said with a sad smile.

Dr. Cole leaned back against his seat. "Excuse me if I am end up sounding rude, but with the war, I am afraid my government hasn't been keeping track of your progress in rebuilding your half of the country. Please do fill me in what has occurred in these past ten years, if you don't mind."

"Quite a large amount really I seems like a day doesn't go by where were not making some brand new leap forward." Jinx said "With the help of the empire we've been able to quadruple our populations college tuition rate in just these ten years. Plus we have just completed the production of our third nuclear power plant so now almost half the nation is relying on clean power. Other all the quality of living has been dramatically increased thanks in no small part to the very constant Luxan presence."

Northdeigo
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Northdeigo » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:49 pm

Note- I will post tomorrow or Friday. School work has gotten the better of me.
Zephyric and Arsia War: Victory
Simonian Civil War: Victory
Intonisa/Ezmexica War: Victory

Proud Member of the Pacific Economic Defense Coalition
IATA Member

A victory today can become a deadly defeat tomorrow -unknown

Arsia Union
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Arsia Union » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:29 pm

"Well, after the civil war, we were able rebuild much of the damaged cities. We had to completely rebuild Alexandria. We also have managed to improve the economy, by expelling most foreign business and returning the control of the economy back into the hands of Western Arsians. While the police forces recover from the war, the Republican Liberation Army has acting as police. They are due to transfer that duty next year. Now, my government is in the process of dissolving the Arsian Republican Congress back into its parent parties, which will allow us to have true elections."

Cole took a deep breath, "So, what do you wish to discuss today?"

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Fri May 01, 2015 7:31 am

Arsia Union wrote:"Well, after the civil war, we were able rebuild much of the damaged cities. We had to completely rebuild Alexandria. We also have managed to improve the economy, by expelling most foreign business and returning the control of the economy back into the hands of Western Arsians. While the police forces recover from the war, the Republican Liberation Army has acting as police. They are due to transfer that duty next year. Now, my government is in the process of dissolving the Arsian Republican Congress back into its parent parties, which will allow us to have true elections."

"Growing unrest among your population towards the east." Jinx said matter of factually "People in your country are spreading violent and radical propaganda which will make the reintegration of our state incredibly difficult. We project that serious rebel or terrorist groups could form if this is left unchecked and be responsible for large scale violence. WE called this meeting to request that your nation begin more aggressive actions against these radicals in hopes of stopping potential conflict later on."

Arsia Union
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Arsia Union » Fri May 01, 2015 4:30 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Arsia Union wrote:"Well, after the civil war, we were able rebuild much of the damaged cities. We had to completely rebuild Alexandria. We also have managed to improve the economy, by expelling most foreign business and returning the control of the economy back into the hands of Western Arsians. While the police forces recover from the war, the Republican Liberation Army has acting as police. They are due to transfer that duty next year. Now, my government is in the process of dissolving the Arsian Republican Congress back into its parent parties, which will allow us to have true elections."

"Growing unrest among your population towards the east." Jinx said matter of factually "People in your country are spreading violent and radical propaganda which will make the reintegration of our state incredibly difficult. We project that serious rebel or terrorist groups could form if this is left unchecked and be responsible for large scale violence. WE called this meeting to request that your nation begin more aggressive actions against these radicals in hopes of stopping potential conflict later on."

"Hmm, growing unrest? How can that be?" Cole was surprised.
Freeman frowned "He was referring to the Arsian Republican Congress and their hated views of the Luxans."
Cole remained silent. Freeman turned to Jinx. "By all means, we could start the reunion process today in this very room."

Cole, however, spoke up. "However, Freeman, you fail to see that there is a problem. You see, the Treaty of Dante was signed by the governments of Northdeigo, Luxa, and the Shurden Republic. By law, the treaty still stands in Luxa and Northdeigo and de facto with the Shurden Republic. (OOC: I am not currently aware of treaty rules of the overthrown governments as result of civil war. If I am wrong, correct me and I will try to work it into the thread) However, the Arsian Republican Congress, which fought beside Zephyric, wasn't invited to the summit, thus it never signed the treaty, so the ARC isn't bound to the terms of the treaty."

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sat May 02, 2015 10:52 pm

Arsia Union wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

Freeman frowned "He was referring to the Arsian Republican Congress and their hated views of the Luxans."
Cole remained silent. Freeman turned to Jinx. "By all means, we could start the reunion process today in this very room."

Cole, however, spoke up. "However, Freeman, you fail to see that there is a problem. You see, the Treaty of Dante was signed by the governments of Northdeigo, Luxa, and the Shurden Republic. By law, the treaty still stands in Luxa and Northdeigo and de facto with the Shurden Republic. (OOC: I am not currently aware of treaty rules of the overthrown governments as result of civil war. If I am wrong, correct me and I will try to work it into the thread) However, the Arsian Republican Congress, which fought beside Zephyric, wasn't invited to the summit, thus it never signed the treaty, so the ARC isn't bound to the terms of the treaty."

Ceasar raised a skeptical eyebrow. "I suppose you may see it that way but to me and the Luxan empire we are the same country just with two separate unrelated provinces and a nonexistent federal system. So we don't need you to actually sign any documents or be part of any deal in order to reunite the west and east. At the end of the day its really just semantics. We know the west will reunify in due times if you wish to accelerate that timeline all you need to do is say so."

"In any case" The Prince said in his traditionally silk voice "We would like to stop your congresses inflammatory views. We have the deepest respects for freedom of speech but their actions and veiw's may lead to destruction and unrest if left unchecked. We are asking that you do something to reduce there power or denounce them to some degree we want to create peace and they are opposed to."
Last edited by Primordial Luxa on Mon May 04, 2015 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arsia Union
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Arsia Union » Mon May 04, 2015 2:06 pm

OOC: Luxa, before I post, the Arsia Republican Congress isn't a functioning legislative body. Western Arsia's legislature is the unicameral General Court. The Arsia Republican Congress is a coalition of political parties exiled from Arsia during the First Arsia Civil War ten years before the events of Zephyric. They united together, also uniting their armed wings to form the Republican Liberation Army. Basically the ARC is a mix between the African National Congress and the Communist Party of China. I just thought to let anybody on this thread know what the ARC is.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon May 04, 2015 2:50 pm

Arsia Union wrote:OOC: Luxa, before I post, the Arsia Republican Congress isn't a functioning legislative body. Western Arsia's legislature is the unicameral General Court. The Arsia Republican Congress is a coalition of political parties exiled from Arsia during the First Arsia Civil War ten years before the events of Zephyric. They united together, also uniting their armed wings to form the Republican Liberation Army. Basically the ARC is a mix between the African National Congress and the Communist Party of China. I just thought to let anybody on this thread know what the ARC is.

OOC: Oh alright then. Change my last post a bit.
Last edited by Primordial Luxa on Mon May 04, 2015 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arsia Union
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Arsia Union » Tue May 05, 2015 5:30 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Arsia Union wrote:

Ceasar raised a skeptical eyebrow. "I suppose you may see it that way but to me and the Luxan empire we are the same country just with two separate unrelated provinces and a nonexistent federal system. So we don't need you to actually sign any documents or be part of any deal in order to reunite the west and east. At the end of the day its really just semantics. We know the west will reunify in due times if you wish to accelerate that timeline all you need to do is say so."

"In any case" The Prince said in his traditionally silk voice "We would like to stop your congresses inflammatory views. We have the deepest respects for freedom of speech but their actions and veiw's may lead to destruction and unrest if left unchecked. We are asking that you do something to reduce there power or denounce them to some degree we want to create peace and they are opposed to."

"I agree with the Prince. Something must be done to curve the anti-luxan ideals with in the west." Freeman said, "The sooner that gets removed, the sooner reunion of our nation can begin."

"But Freeman, how could that be possible?" Cole questioned,"My entire gov't is anti luxan. Yes, we fought along side you during the Zephyric-Arsia War, but that was because we had a common enemy. We have no wish to reunite until a Luxan dominated country. That will not never change."
Last edited by Arsia Union on Tue May 05, 2015 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Wed May 06, 2015 9:34 am

Arsia Union wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

"I agree with the Prince. Something must be done to curve the anti-luxan ideals with in the west." Freeman said, "The sooner that gets removed, the sooner reunion of our nation can begin."

"But Freeman, how could that be possible?" Cole questioned,"My entire gov't is anti luxan. Yes, we fought along side you during the Zephyric-Arsia War, but that was because we had a common enemy. We have no wish to reunite until a Luxan dominated country. That will not never change."

The prince turned to addresses Freeman "This is the problem which we were referencing. This ideology needs to change, the reunification will happen, you and government need to make peace with that fact or you will create unnecessary tension. Honestly Cole you fail to see the true nature of the situation. All the power you hold is purely theoretical your entire job is pointless and is just the superfluous creation of the other nations that fought with you." The words were quite insulting but the Prince said them in a way that was unnaturally sincere and polite "We dont care what you don't like about the Luxan Empire you are free to think it but if it gets in the way of reunification we will have a very serious problem. Your country is in no position to make demands or requests. You existence is meaningless. Truthfully we both know that it would best for his country if the Luxan Empire took control, we have brought prosperity to the east as we could have to the west." The Prince stood with an air of finality. "Your government can either remain live or in politics after the merger or not that is totally up to you at this point." He then turned to the President and said "Jinx I expect this wont be a problem, if it is buy more centrifuges."

Arsia Union
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Arsia Union » Thu May 07, 2015 6:56 pm

OOC: What is the current number of troops of the Eastern Arsian Republic and what is the number of troops of the Luxan Empire stationed in Eastern Arsia?

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu May 07, 2015 9:15 pm

Arsia Union wrote:OOC: What is the current number of troops of the Eastern Arsian Republic and what is the number of troops of the Luxan Empire stationed in Eastern Arsia?

Assuming both half's of the country combined have 20,000,000 people then The New Arsian Union has a standing military of 10,000 soldiers but has about 35,000 in reserves. If they were pressed they could add an addition 10,000 with conscription.

The Luxan empire has an infantry brigades in the area (4000 people) and a couple of naval assets which constantly change but normally include a few high class subs.
Last edited by Primordial Luxa on Sun May 17, 2015 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Arsia Union
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Arsia Union » Fri May 08, 2015 10:42 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
The prince turned to addresses Freeman "This is the problem which we were referencing. This ideology needs to change, the reunification will happen, you and government need to make peace with that fact or you will create unnecessary tension. Honestly Cole you fail to see the true nature of the situation. All the power you hold is purely theoretical your entire job is pointless and is just the superfluous creation of the other nations that fought with you." The words were quite insulting but the Prince said them in a way that was unnaturally sincere and polite "We dont care what you don't like about the Luxan Empire you are free to think it but if it gets in the way of reunification we will have a very serious problem. Your country is in no position to make demands or requests. You existence is meaningless. Truthfully we both know that it would best for his country if the Luxan Empire took control, we have brought prosperity to the east as we could have to the west." The Prince stood with an air of finality. "Your government can either remain live or in politics after the merger or not that is totally up to you at this point." He then turned to the President and said "Jinx I expect this wont be a problem, if it is buy more centrifuges."

Freeman spoke up before Cole could respond, "This is what I was worried about. Nationalism forming. But that is no problem. The reunion will happen." Freeman eyed Cole, then turned to the prince, "Can the Shurden Republic have to your complete support in this reunion. The Shurden Republic will support the reunion to the end. Its the Alexandria Government that I am worried about."

Cole stood up, "No, my government told to reject all proposals on reuniting under Luxan influence. Because of that, I will not approval of any reunion with Luxa."

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sat May 09, 2015 10:46 am

Arsia Union wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

Freeman spoke up before Cole could respond, "This is what I was worried about. Nationalism forming. But that is no problem. The reunion will happen." Freeman eyed Cole, then turned to the prince, "Can the Shurden Republic have to your complete support in this reunion. The Shurden Republic will support the reunion to the end. Its the Alexandria Government that I am worried about."

Cole stood up, "No, my government told to reject all proposals on reuniting under Luxan influence. Because of that, I will not approval of any reunion with Luxa."

The Prince merely nodded the Freeman before turning to Jinx "Deal with this." he said in a tone that made everyone in the room suddenly sweat.

Jinx had a look of worry on his face but after breif moment turned back to Cole. "As the prince has made very clear you were put in power with the assumption that this reunification would happen. If it doesn't then your entire government will face liquidation and you can expect the west to undergo serious turmoil. Why dont you think about whats best for your citizens and not provoke a force that you obviously cannot challenge."

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Sat May 09, 2015 5:49 pm

Presidential Office

Recipient: The Governments of Northdeigo, Arsia Union, & Luxan Empire
Encryption: Public
Subject: Dispute over Arsia.
On behalf of the people of my great nation: the United States of Devonta and its twenty-seven territories we commend both sides for there diplomatic efforts. The United States of Devonta has decided to stay neutral in this conflict regarding Arsia. We fill it is a travesty and tragedy that two of our great allies could take violent action against each other. We all can say we hope and pray these negotiations bring an end to the tension between both of your nations. If war starts we our willing to host any talks in Devonta City as we are the neutral side in this dispute.

I have announced the suspension of any military aid to both of your nations, not in a move of disrespect but to show no ill-will to any side. Military weopons from my nation will not be used to harm any allied troops. My nation will continue to provide economic support to both nations though. We will still allow free travel through our boarders to to all civilians. Before we allow any military forces to use our ports and other installations, We would like to be promised that my nation will become a demilitarized zone whey're your forces can not engage each other in.

Sincerely,
Josiah Jones, President of the United States of Devonta
US Air Force E-4
Twenty-Five, Male, Lightskin, Social Democrat, Proud Kansan

Proud member of the IFC, SA, IHAPC, IDS, PEDC, IBE, ISA nation!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents