NATION

PASSWORD

Cold Streets:Started From the Bottom(IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Laterna
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Cold Streets:Started From the Bottom(IC)

Postby Laterna » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:12 pm

DOWNTOWN LA
12:30 A.M
ABANDONED WAREHOUSE

Two black vans and a black Hummer pulled through the open doors of the dilapidated warehouse.Several men inside turned as the vehicles pulled up,their vehicle's were parked on the opposite side of the building.Two El Caminos and a white chevy.There were eight men,seven of them wore hoodies or jackets along with jeans.A few had on beanies and one a Lakers flat bill.The seventh however wore a black duster and dark clothes.He was bald with a van dyke beard.
The newly arrived vehicles parked,the men all stepped out,there were ten of them.All dressed casually,yet they all looked dangerous,all of them had tattoos and were armed with MPK 5's,they were all Hispanic as well.One of them stepped forward.His name was Luiz Panya'.He wore an old army jacket and jeans,he had a buz cut with lines cut in it,he had a dangerous face.
He spoke,"You are John."
"I am.You Luiz?You have our grass?"John asked.
Luiz nodded to one of his men,he walked to the back of a van and retrieved a duffle bag.
He handed it to Luiz who shouldered his gun and unzipped it.It was loaded with bags of marijuana.
"You have the money?"Luiz inquired.
John nodded,holding up a backpack and unzipped it,it was loaded with cash,appearing that it might burst it was so full.
John took a step forward when a loud gunshot rang out.John fell dead,a bullet hole between his eyes.Everyone looked up.A man with a skii mask was in the rafters holding a smoking pistol.Johns men all pulled out Glocks and began unloading on the man,he screamed and fell from the rafters.Riddled in bullet wounds.
"Its a setup!"Yelled one of Johns men.They began firing on Luiz's me.Two of whom fell dead.
Luiz and his men covered behind their vehicles and returned fire with their MPK's.Three of Johns men fell dead.
"Get the money!"Yelled a man,one of the leapt toward the money.Luiz raised up and opened fire,killing the man.Another of his men fell dead.
One of Johns men pulled opened the large back door to the warehouse.Just as he opened it he was hit and hit the floor.Muzzle flashes and gunfire lit up the dark quiet warehouse.Johns men scrambled into their cars and began backing toward the large door.Firing out their windows as they did.Luiz and his crew continued blazing away at them.Soon they had backed out of the door and went streaking down the dark desolate road.Back in the warehouse more gunfire broke out from above.Luiz and his men looked up to the rafters,more men like the first were above them armed with AK-47's,blasting away at them.Another of his men fell dead.
"El es Baja Norte!Baja Norte!"One called.
Luiz snatched up the weed bag and tossed it to one of his men,and then scrambled for the money.
He snatched it up and rushed back to the hummer,firing up as he did.
They all fired up their vehicle engines and went screeching out of the warehouse down the street.
In the distance approaching sirens could be heard.

The next afternoon Carlos Castillo sat in his office desk as Luiz headed out the door.Having explained the events of the night before.
Baja Norte was a rival drug cartel,a rival that had been giving him much headache lately.
Something had to be done about them.Sooner rather than later.He picked up his desk phone and dialed a number on a notepad on his desk.

Talion Union
Ambassador

Founded: May 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:32 pm

Vance stood at the edge of a hole, a man sitting at the bbottom, pleading and begging. "I'm asking you one more time, you motherfucker. Where the fuck is Victor LaRouche!?" "I-I don't know, I swear!" the sounds of muffled screams and banging from the trunk. "You sure about that? You sure that's what you're answer is?" Vance walked back to his car, and opened the trunk, dragging a bound and gagged woman back to the grave. He pressed the gun against her temple. "If that's your answer, then say goodbye to Lauren!" "N-no! Please, no! I'll talk!" "THEN DO IT, YOU FUCK!" "I don't where he is, but I can tell you who does." "Who!?" "C-Carlos Castillo!" Vance paused. "Diablos leader? Why the hell would he know?" "He wants him dead as much as you do!" Vance smiled. "See, that wasn't so hard, was it?" He shot Mike through they eye, causing his head to whip back and fall backwards. The woman screamed, but the tape across her mouth muffled it. "What the hell are you crying for?" Vance shot her in the back of the head, pushing her body into the grave. He grabbed his shovel and started filling the grave back up, whistling as he worked.

Hours later, he entered his apartment. He flopped into bed, and was fast asleep.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Laterna
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Laterna » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:59 pm

Carlos Castillo sat in a lawn chair next to his pool,he wore a white muscle shirt and swimming trunks.He was reading an article about the incident that happened at the warehouse three days before.Luckily police hadn't been able to ID any of his men,since many in his cartel were illegals who had slipped across the border.He heard footsteps behind him and looked around.A tall black man approached.He was dressed in a white suit,he had a neatly trimmed beard and long dreadlocks.He was burly and intimidating.Carlos stood and smiled,"Darius its been a while ese."
The black man smiled and replied,"Yes it has C,yes it has.So whatd you call me up for?"

Carlos responded,"Sime business i need handeled.Business that I wouls be willing to pay you should you aid in it.Would you like a drink?"

Darius shook his head,"I quit drinking and smoking man,gotta' stay in shape for when its time to roll."

Carlos chuckled and replied,"Alright then.Those Baja Norte dogs are screwing over my business.I lost another client the other day to another of their damnable ambushes."

Darius replied,"Its a cold city man,a cold world really.Gotta stop the competitions somehow."

"Spare me your analogies D.I've pin pointed a drug house they have set up at the edge of Korea Town.I want you to deal with everyone inside and burn it to the ground."Castillo responded.

"Doesnt sound too hard man.But you know I always gotta price."Darius stated.

Carlos pulled a suitcase from under his chair and opened it.

"Sixty Grand."

Darius smiled,"One fire bug coming up amigo."

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:21 pm

From his warehouse, Desmond Riley planned his operation. He was planning an assault on a drug house near Korea Town. He armed himself with his pair of automatic pistols, strapping one below each arm, and taking more then enough ammunition to complete the job. He left the warehouse, heading towards the drug den.

Richard finished his cigarette outside Royal, a nightclub he'd never actually been to before. Caroline told him to meet her there. She was an.....interesting woman.

And by that, she was batshit fucking crazy.

But then again, you'd have to be to love a man like Richard.

He entered the club, wading through the crowd. "Hey, sweetie!" There she was, happy and chipper as ever. "Hey, baby." She lept into his arms, and they kissed long and hard. "Come dance with me, Rich!" She lead him by the hand into the dance floor. "Let me get a drink first, baby." Rich wandered over to the bar, ordering vodka.
Last edited by Talion Union on Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Laterna
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Laterna » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:55 pm

Darius's four men sat in their low rider,watching this unknown stranger with a gun and mask heading to the drug house they were targeting.
"Malik who's this busta?"Asked Keyon.

"I dont fucking know.He obviously aint part of Baja Norte,looked like that fool bout to bust up in their guns blazing."Malik stated.

"Wanna smoke him?"Dallas asked.
"Naw man,if he bout to open up let him take em out for us.Then we take him out.If he dont succeed,then we do it."

"I hear."Dallas said.

ROYALS CLUB
Luiz walked in from a hard days work.He didn't have his jacket on like usual so his sleeves of tattoos were viewable.He stepped up to the bar.
"Ey hombre,gimme a shot of tequila,pronto ese."

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:10 pm

Rich looked over at the stranger. "Tequila man, eh? I'm a vodka man myself." He downed his vodka in one gulp. A pair of hand grabbed his shoulders from behind. He alnost took a swing, but the voice coming from his assailant stopped him. "Hey, sweetie! I didn't want to wait, so I came to you!" Christ alive, Rich thought, she can be so fucking clingy.

Desmond kicked in the door, unloading both twenty round magazines into the first room. He duckex behind a couch, reloading, and jumping over the couch to continue the fight.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Laterna
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Laterna » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:29 pm

Luiz wrinkled his nose a bit.
"Never did like that Russian crap.Always preferred Tequila or some good Kahlua."
He looked at the girl who'd just approached,he looked quite a bit.
"I like women too."He said as he drank down his shot.

The four men sat in the car,faintly hearing the rapid shooting.
"Damn that buster whooping some ass sounds like."Malik said.
"Sounds like all we gotta do is torch this mug mane."Dallas said as the shooting continued.

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:41 pm

Rich groaned inaudibly. "I wasn't even gine five fucking minutes." "I like being close to you", she said, putting her arms around his waist. She looked over at the stranger. VOh! Richard has a tattoo too!" Before Vance could stop her, she pulled his shirt up enough to reveal his tattoo, a pistol with the words 'In Cold Steel We Trust' above it. He quickly yanked his shirt back down. "Would you cut it out!?" He looked back at the stranger. "I used to drink tequila, but I switchec over to vodka and scotch."
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Laterna
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Laterna » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:54 pm

"We all have our preferences ese."Luiz said,downing another shot.
He spoke,"What kinda business you in?"He asked.

"Dallas."
"Yeah mane?"Dallas asked.
"Get the dynamite and blow that shitter to crumbs."Malik said.
Dallas hopped out and opened the truck.He took out a massive cluster of TNT and a lighter.He rushed across the street to the run down house,he lit the TNT and threw it through a window.
"There ya go bustas!"He yelled as he headed for the car.

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:16 pm

"You know the kind of job where you shoot motherfuckers for other motherfuckers with a smile in your face? That kind."

Desmond saw the dynamite get hurled through the window. "Oh shit." He barely had enough time to escape out the back window. As he ran around to the front again, he saw a some rush for a carvand drive away. He took a few shots at them while running back to his own car.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Laterna
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Laterna » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:53 pm

As they sped down the road in their ride the drug house went up in a fiery explosion.The streets lit up from the flames and people rushed from their houses out into the streets,Keyon said,"Not QUITE according to plan Lik'."

Malik replied,"Maybe so,but that dope house up in smoke now.Our job done.Now lets get on home mane im bushed."
As Malik drove on he began dialing his cell to inform Darius of a mission accomplished.

Back in the bar,Luiz raised an eyebrow at the stranger.
He spoke,"You ever actually killed a man?Ever actually peddled dope?Ever actually stole a car or torched a house?Have you ese?"

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:22 am

Vance grinned. "All of the above, and a whole lot more depraved shit on top of that. I've run drugs, guns, knocked over a bank. You name it, I've probably done it."

Caroline giggled. She knew he was a bad guy, but she didn't care. It only made Vance more attractive to her.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Kamunista
Envoy

Founded: Oct 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kamunista » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:43 am

Dontae had slept all day on the floor in the living room of his run-down apartment building that he and his friend Terrance occupied. Around five P.M Dontae woke and dressed himself in a ratty t-shirt, loose jeans, and his dark Everlast hoodie. Walking into the small Kitchenette that came with the apartment Dontae poured himself a bowl of his all time favorite cereal: Cocoa puffs. Eating his cereal slowly Dontae stared blankly at the objects that occupied the apartment's table along with his cereal bowl, several ounces of Crack Cocaine, all of them bagged up in little plastic bags, each bag with a couple of rocks in them.

Dontae had just finished his breakfast/dinner when Terrance walked in and slammed the door behind him, Terrance was taller then Dontae by a few inches, wasn't as skinny and had a scruffy little beard, Terrance was dressed in baggy shorts, nike sneakers, a LA Dodgers t-shirt and a backwards Los Angles Lakers cap. Dontae eyed Terrance as he sat down across the table from him, "How much you sell?"

Terrance pulled his Beretta 92 out and set on the table before answering, "A couple rocks." he then proceeded to produce a wad of cash from his pant's pocket and dumped it on the table.

Dontae nodded in approval and said, "I'll be heading out in a minute, 'cause a buyer wants to meet up at six, wants a lot of rocks, real big spender for us if you ask me."

Terrance nodded, "Yeah, don' know was sup wit' that, just watch yo' self out there, give him the crack, take the money, and bug out. We good?"

"Yeah," Dontae said standing up and walking over to the sink where he deposited the cereal bowl.

Leaving Terrance at the table Dontae made his way over to his mattress which was laying on the floor and picked up his Glock and stuffed it into his pants, grabbing the required amount of crack the buyer wanted and stuffing it in his pants pockets Dontae grabbed his car keys, nodded to Terrance as he left and headed out.

Once outside the apartment Dontae climbed in the driver seat of his Toyota Corolla and started up the engine and drove away to meet their newest buyer, who sounded like a big spender for little fish like Terrance and Dontae; the buyer had said to meet him behind the Nightclub "Royal."

It was dark by the time Dontae pulled up in the alley behind the club Royal, shifting his Toyota into park Dontae left the car in the middle of the alley, and waited for his buyer. Fifteen minutes later a white Sedan pulled into the alley from the opposite side and parked, leaving the headlights on illuminating the space in-between the Sedan and the Corolla the driver stepped out, he was about Dontae's height, latino, slicked back dark hair, the man was dressed in brown dress shoes, white slacks, a maroon button down shirt, and a blue pastel sports coat. Dontae stepped out of his car and approached the man, stopping a few feet away Dontae asked, "You Caesar?"

The man smiled and spread his arms wide and spoke with a thick hispanic accent, "Of course, you have my product?"

Dontae nodded and produced the bags of crack, "That'll be two thousand,"

Caesar pulled a stack of cash from his sport's coat pocket, approaching Dontae he handed him the cash and took the crack, Dontae turned to go anxious to leave, Caesar's voice stopped him, "Before you go..."

Dontae turned slowly and apprehensively, Caesar was smiling at Dontae. Before Dontae could say anything Caesar gave a signal to the Sedan and the back doors opened and two tall guys stepped out with shaved heads and shoulder holsters containing Sig Sauers. Dontae stared in disbelief, Caesar had brought wingmen, "I want my money bac..." Caesar didn't finish the sentence because Dontae had grabbed him and pointed his Glock at Caesar's head, holding Caesar in a chokehold Dontae yelled to the bodyguards, "Put your guns down!"

The bodyguards didn't obey, they just stared at Dontae with blank expressions on their faces, Dontae moved quick, he pulled his gun away from Caesar's head and shot the first bodyguard twice in the neck, then rapidly shifting his aim Dontae fired three more shots into the second bodyguard who was going for his gun, with both of Caesar's wingmen down Dontae grabbed his product out of Caesar's hands and kicked him away. Caesar fell to the ground, but picked himself up and glared at Dontae and then spoke in a tight voice filled with rage, "You...bastard, you better run because I'm going to kill you."

Dontae didn't respond, he just shot a bullet into Caesar's chest, Caesar doubled up and stumbled around the alley before collapsing and falling through the back door and into the Nightclub, Dontae realizing that at this point everyone at the Nightclub's bar had a clear view of him and his victim that was bleeding out on the floor of the nightclub. Dontae bolted from the alley and hopped into the Toyota and drove away from the scene tires screeching behind him.
Manatees are chill

Imperial New Vegas
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial New Vegas » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:57 am

“See, this is what happens when you fuck with your supplier!” Alfred said, blowing off the head of the first crooks caught in his sights. This immediately alerted the others of their friend’s gruesome end. Though the second one wasn’t alerted soon enough to avoid half of his brain being splattered on the ground by another burst of a bullet from Alfred's assault rifle. “You don’t bite the hand that feeds you! You don’t bite the cock of your pimp! And you sure as hell fucking don’t mess with a drug dealer that has an assault rifle!”

“Alfred, they’re everywhere!” one of Alfred's goons called from down below, spraying bullets at the seemingly endless waves of drugees charging at the night club, guns blazing.

“Thanks for that insightful tidbit, but my eyesight is still good enough to know when we’re fucked!” Alfred replied, managing to get two criminals in one. The neck of the first one was torn open while the other’s eyeballs popped out of their sockets when his skull was smashed to bits. Here is one of the rare times when being the short guy hiding next to your buddy didn’t save you from an untimely death.

“Then what are we gonna do?” Bullets peppered the bottom floor as Alfred''s friend hid behind the bar counter. Glancing over to spray bullets at random at the gathered cultists, the henchman yelled, “We don’t have much time left ‘til they overrun the building!”

“Well, Captain Obvious, why don’t you keep on shooting while I find a way to save our asses?” Alfred said, throwing himself against the wall and avoiding the window as bullets started being directed at his location.

Scanning the room, Alfred thought over his options. He could keep on shooting them like usual, but there was the off chance his friend would be killed downstairs if he didn’t go to help. And finding a competent enough meth cook that doesn’t blow up his lab is a tough find in these parts. He could always just go down there and join him in blowing some heads off, which seemed like the much more fun option truthfully. But then there was the third option which seemed like the best in terms of destructive casualties.

“Hey kamerad, where’d you put the grenade at?” Alfred asked, going back to the window to kill the bastards that shot at him. “Gonna need it to deliver a welcoming present to our guests!”

“I-I think I have it somewhere down here, Alfred!”

Alfred growled, ducking just as the top of the window exploded from a bullet burst, splinters flying everywhere. “Then get it the fuck up here already!”

The window next to him suddenly shattered, a small round object tumbling across the floor. Spotting the grenade, Alfred shouted, “Shit, a simple hand off would’ve been fine!"

“B-but Alfred, I never threw you the grenade!” the henchman said.

It took the total of two seconds for this information to register in Alfred's head. It would’ve been sooner, but a morning of cheap beer and even cheaper meth had dulled his wits severely. It took a further five seconds for him to quickly abandon his position by the window to run over to the window across the room to jump out of it. He at least had the sense to not jump out the window where the mad drugees were waiting for him on the ground.

“Fuck!” Alfred yelled, crashing through the window just as the grenade detonated, landing on Dontae's car.

The explosion rocked the building right to its foundations, the roof imploding in on itself from the fiery inferno sucking in all the oxygen. Most of the second floor was decimated, fiery remains of wood and drywall flying through the air for yards on end. A hole was actually created so that combustible materials fell to the first floor, just as the drugees were entering the building. They were quickly burned alive or crushed under the weight.
Last edited by Imperial New Vegas on Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
The flag of the pre-war American Commonwealth with various chems and drugs replacing the stars, representing a love of the old world and a love of drugs.

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:57 pm

Richard ran out of the club, carrying Caroline over his shoulder while she giggled. What the fuck is wrong with this girl, Vance thought.

He noticed a man crumpled on the hood of a car, and immediately assumed he was the asshole responsible for the whole shitshow. He grabbed him by his hair and slammed his head into the cars already shattered windshield. He pressed his to the car by the throat with his forearm, using his other hand to ram a gun into his face. "THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM, HUH!? YOU FUCKING MORON!" Caroline stood off to the side, cheering and clapping. "You tell him, baby!"

Vance was beyond furious. It was one thing to shoot the place up, but to blow it to fucking smithereens? While he's inside it? "ANSWER ME, MOTHERFUCKER!"
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Laterna
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Laterna » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:07 pm

Luiz calmly stepped out,observing the chaos,he headed around to his car and clumb in.He sat for a minute looking at this Richard man.Diablos could use an expendable like him,Luiz cranked his old RTR and went cruising away down the streets.

Outside of Royalthe commotion continued,yet even over all that the numerous approaching sirens could be heard closing in.

Imperial New Vegas
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial New Vegas » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:25 pm

Talion Union wrote:Richard ran out of the club, carrying Caroline over his shoulder while she giggled. What the fuck is wrong with this girl, Vance thought.

He noticed a man crumpled on the hood of a car, and immediately assumed he was the asshole responsible for the whole shitshow. He grabbed him by his hair and slammed his head into the cars already shattered windshield. He pressed his to the car by the throat with his forearm, using his other hand to ram a gun into his face. "THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM, HUH!? YOU FUCKING MORON!" Caroline stood off to the side, cheering and clapping. "You tell him, baby!"

Vance was beyond furious. It was one thing to shoot the place up, but to blow it to fucking smithereens? While he's inside it? "ANSWER ME, MOTHERFUCKER!"

Alfred doesn't respond, his attacker not realizing he went unconscious from the impact of the explosion.
The flag of the pre-war American Commonwealth with various chems and drugs replacing the stars, representing a love of the old world and a love of drugs.

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:31 pm

Vance, hearing the sirens, turned and ran for his car, but nit before smashing the mans head throught the windshield again.

He tore out of the parking lot, and into the night. Caroline sat giggling and writhing in the passenger seat. "You know what violence does to me, Rich..." He turned his head to face her for a moment, and then slammed his foot in the gas pedal, straight back to the apartment.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Kamunista
Envoy

Founded: Oct 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kamunista » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:45 pm

Dontae tore out of the alley, suddenly a man fell from the roof and hit the hood of his car, Dontae didn't stop, he had just shot three men to death in an alley, he wasn't stopping for anybody. Hitting the gas the man that hit the hood of his car flew off and landed on another parked car. Once out of view of the Nightclub Dontae eased off the gas and blended in with the flow of traffic all the way back to his apartment.

Dontae pulled up to his rundown apartment complex, parking the Corolla he walked into the building and went to the second floor where his apartment was, unlocking the door he found Terrance sitting on their only chair watching television, Dontae walked into the "living room," "Terrance," Terrance glanced up at Dontae,

"What?"

"I may have just shot our buyer." Dontae said with a shaky voice.

Terrance looked at as casually as if Dontae had asked him for a light, "Good work." Terrance nodded and went back to watching tv.
Manatees are chill

Laterna
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Laterna » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:25 pm

"Excellent work Darius,now enjoy your pay,and Ill contact you soon."
Castillo hung up his cell phone and exited his car heading into his villa.It was about a week after the incident at Royal.The police had questioned and taken several people in and the bodies were sent to the morgue.Darius was laying low while the cops were still poking around his club.As Carlos entered the foyer he spotted Luiz sitting in one of the chairs in the doorway.
Luiz spoke,"Sir,we've done some nosing around and located the Baja Norte weed farm to the North.Its a large operation,ten acres of fields with about forty or so guards,they also have a chopper and some bikes and a few box trucks.Itll be a challenge but I could do it with a decent size attack group."

Carlos replied,"Very well,but just to be clear,your not destroying the farm until after youve completed stripped the place of valuables.Meaning the weed and any money and vehicles you can bring along safely."

"Yes sir."Luiz said.

"Do it tonight,after you've looted the place burn it to the ground.Now excuse me I have some business to attend to."
Luiz nodded and headed out the door to prepare and brief his men while Carlos headed upstairs to his office.

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:54 pm

Rich started his morning with a glass of whiskey and a cigarette. Afterwards, he disassembled his pistol and cleaned every piece, then put it back together.

He needed a way to get to Carlos. "But how" he pondered aloud.

This was one of the few times in his life that violence could not solve his problem.

He needed someone to kill, preferably the rat bastard known as Victor LaRouche, and his best chance would be to find Carlos Castillo. If the late Mikes information was true, then Castillo wanted him dead too.

He called Sam. It was time to cash in a favor. "What do you want?" "I'm cashing in my favor, S. Get me a meeting with Carlos Castillo". Silence. "Why?" "None of your goddamn business why. Just fuckin' do it." "Fine."
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:00 am

Annie sees Richard interrogating someone on the street. She thinks that his use of intimidation and his confidence seems quite attractive, so she looks for a way to meet and flirt with him. She approaches the man Richard is interrogating and kicks him. She then turns to Richard, smiles, and says "Hi, I'm Annie." She extends her hand to shake his hand. "So, um, who was this guy you were interrogating?"

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:10 am

Rich plants his foot on the throat of the man, pressing harder. When someone came up behind him, he grabbed his pistol. "Who the fuck!?" Who the hell was this? One of LaRouches men? He pressed his foot down harder on the mans throat, still keeping his gun focused on this unknown individual.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:13 am

Talion Union wrote:Rich plants his foot on the throat of the man, pressing harder. When someone came up behind him, he grabbed his pistol. "Who the fuck!?" Who the hell was this? One of LaRouches men? He pressed his foot down harder on the mans throat, still keeping his gun focused on this unknown individual.

Annie raised her hands and says "Woah, now! I just wanted to talk. I saw you interrogating this man and thought it was pretty… um… cute."

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:20 am

For a moment, Rich actually loosened his boot against someones throat. "W-what?"

Tired of the mans struggling, Rich growled. "Give me q second, lady." Rich bent down, grabbing the man by the sides of his head, and slamming it repeatedly into the hard concrete until he stopped moving. Barely breathong heavily, Rich stood back up, wiping blood on his tank top. "Now, what were you saying? oh yeah. Sorry to break your heart, girly, but I already got a girl."
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse