NATION

PASSWORD

KwaraZuli is Searching For Investors

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Alliance of KwaraZuli
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

KwaraZuli is Searching For Investors

Postby Alliance of KwaraZuli » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:50 am

The Federal Republic of KwaraZuli, its people and its newly elected minister of finance have deemed it essential to seek financial aid for the future prosperity of our great nation. The former corrupt officials of the KZW party have been removed from power, which has begun a violent rebellion in our most northern territories between supporters of the party and our own forces.

What we are truly looking for are investors willing to contribute to a fragile economy and Nations willing to provide soldiers and arms to our cause.

In exchange, the government of KwaraZuli is offering trade partnerships for up to 10 years with our investors
We will also allow for the investors to establish their own businesses in our country

High End/High Value sectors Asked for

The Northern Kingdoms
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Northern Kingdoms » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:08 am

I am willing to invest NS$5,000,000,000 to your nation, in order to subsidize your nation after an era of corruption.

Courtesy of: Mr. Henrik Gronfjörd, Minister of International Affairs.
Last edited by The Northern Kingdoms on Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Northern Kingdoms
De Nordliga Riken
La Nordaj Regnoj

I use Monster Girl Encyclopedia (although set on modern time) as a medium for roleplay (my nation is not limited to it, though). I am an MT nation (set in today), with experimental and a few functioning PMT technology. My nation is when Sweden smokes much weed, takes much LSD, takes up more arms than normal, and dates a monster girl (mamono).

Alliance of KwaraZuli
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Alliance of KwaraZuli » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:06 am

Ngiyabonga mfowethu, Mr Henrik Gronfjord and The Northern Kingdoms. With our ongoing conflict with KZW, this loan will be a significant boost to stamp out the corruption that plagues our noble nation

Ngiyabonga aphinde, General Ydonga Ngonbonda II

The Northern Kingdoms
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Northern Kingdoms » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:18 am

Alliance of KwaraZuli wrote:Ngiyabonga mfowethu, Mr Henrik Gronfjord and The Northern Kingdoms. With our ongoing conflict with KZW, this loan will be a significant boost to stamp out the corruption that plagues our noble nation

Glad you like it. At your command, we can provide weapons for a discounted price.
The Northern Kingdoms
De Nordliga Riken
La Nordaj Regnoj

I use Monster Girl Encyclopedia (although set on modern time) as a medium for roleplay (my nation is not limited to it, though). I am an MT nation (set in today), with experimental and a few functioning PMT technology. My nation is when Sweden smokes much weed, takes much LSD, takes up more arms than normal, and dates a monster girl (mamono).

Alliance of KwaraZuli
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Alliance of KwaraZuli » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:26 am

The Northern Kingdoms wrote:
Alliance of KwaraZuli wrote:Ngiyabonga mfowethu, Mr Henrik Gronfjord and The Northern Kingdoms. With our ongoing conflict with KZW, this loan will be a significant boost to stamp out the corruption that plagues our noble nation

Glad you like it. At your command, we can provide weapons for a discounted price.

Lovely, what are your prices on weapons and arms if I may ask

General Ydonga Ngonbonda II

The Northern Kingdoms
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Northern Kingdoms » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:38 am

Alliance of KwaraZuli wrote:

Here is the list of our weapons. Prices are set upon negotiation.

-IC-25 Assault Rifle
-KT-26 MPHC Sniper Rifle
-Odenberg Blowtorch Shotgun
-IC-5 SMG
-Odenberg Pugilist Pistol
-KT-5 Rocket Launcher
-IC-38 LMG
-Odenberg Meatgrinder Grenade Launcher
-KT-12 MANPADS
-IC-4 HMG
-KT-20 Minigun
-Odenberg Decimator Hand Grenade (variants include fragmentation, explosive and thermobaric)
-KT-32 Auto-Grenade Launcher
The Northern Kingdoms
De Nordliga Riken
La Nordaj Regnoj

Abidawe
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Abidawe » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:40 am

Abidawe has officially decided to invest NSD 2.2 Billion in your nation
Region - The Commonwealth Federation
About Me
DEFCON Level: 5: Peacetime
Anglo-Abida War - VICTORY
Abida-Novaya War - VICTORY
Jongi Civil War - VICTORY
Pustoshi Civil War - VICTORY
On Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse:
Ailiailia wrote:I don't intend to survive. After six hours on General, I welcome the prospect of becoming a brainless zombie.

On Tim Tebow:
Bythyrona wrote:46.5 COMPLETION PERCENTAGE IS NOT ADEQUATE. HOW ARE YOU DISPUTING THIS? HE HAS ALL THE TALENT OF RYAN LINDLEY IN THE PROS WITH A PERMANENT ESPN TARGET ON HIS BACK.

Other:
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Hammer Britannia wrote:TRIGGERED, PERMA BANNED FOR CALLING ME A BOOK

Alliance of KwaraZuli
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Alliance of KwaraZuli » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:55 am

Abidawe wrote:Abidawe has officially decided to invest NSD 2.2 Billion in your nation

Thank you for your help in this time of great turmoil

Alliance of KwaraZuli
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Alliance of KwaraZuli » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:58 am

Here is the list of our weapons. Prices are set upon negotiation.

-IC-25 Assault Rifle
-KT-26 MPHC Sniper Rifle
-Odenberg Blowtorch Shotgun
-IC-5 SMG
-Odenberg Pugilist Pistol
-KT-5 Rocket Launcher
-IC-38 LMG
-Odenberg Meatgrinder Grenade Launcher
-KT-12 MANPADS
-IC-4 HMG
-KT-20 Minigun
-Odenberg Decimator Hand Grenade (variants include fragmentation, explosive and thermobaric)
-KT-32 Auto-Grenade Launcher

3000 IC - 25 Assault Rifles
200 KT - 5 Rocket Launchers
Prices?

The Northern Kingdoms
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Northern Kingdoms » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:05 am

That would be NS$2,500,000 for the Assault Rifles, and NS$500,000 for the Rocket Launchers, totaling to NS$3,000,000. As for ammunition, tell me how much ammunition is needed, and we can strike a deal for that.
Last edited by The Northern Kingdoms on Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Northern Kingdoms
De Nordliga Riken
La Nordaj Regnoj

Alliance of KwaraZuli
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Alliance of KwaraZuli » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:11 am

The Northern Kingdoms wrote:That would be NS$2,500,000 for the Assault Rifles, and NS$500,000 for the Rocket Launchers, totaling to NS$3,000,000. As for ammunition, tell me how much ammunition is needed, and we can strike a deal for that.

30000 Assault rounds
2000 Rockets

The Northern Kingdoms
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Northern Kingdoms » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:25 am

The Northern Kingdoms wrote:That would be NS$2,500,000 for the Assault Rifles, and NS$500,000 for the Rocket Launchers, totaling to NS$3,000,000. As for ammunition, tell me how much ammunition is needed, and we can strike a deal for that.

30000 Assault rounds
2000 Rockets

30000 Assault rounds will cost you N$10,000, and 2000 Rockets will cost you NS$600,000, totaling to NS$610,000.
Last edited by The Northern Kingdoms on Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Northern Kingdoms
De Nordliga Riken
La Nordaj Regnoj

Alliance of KwaraZuli
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Alliance of KwaraZuli » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:32 am

Alliance of KwaraZuli wrote:30000 Assault rounds
2000 Rockets

30000 Assault rounds will cost you N$10,000, and 2000 Rockets will cost you NS$600,000, totaling to NS$610,000.

Well then my friend, how can I repay you for your great generosity
Last edited by Alliance of KwaraZuli on Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rookanse
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rookanse » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:09 pm

To: General Ydonga Ngonbonda II

We at Dyaas-Nildhelm have seen your plea for arms. While we understand your economy is fragile, we can tell that you are making strives to make it better. Also, we have seen that your efforts are hampered by terrorists within your nation. This is a dark hour for KwaraZuli. We, however, want to help. As we have found your nation suitable and ready, we shall give you a special offer. We have a COIN aircraft that is perfect for low level strikes and conflict like the one you are experiencing. Our VL.30 Egret is sure to fit your needs. Due to your circumstances, we have worked with the government of Rookanse and we have made a Lease/Buy agreement. For half the cost of the VL.30 Egret, you can lease as many aircraft as you want, then after your conflict, you can either return them, or purchase the other half of the cost to keep them. Please consider our offer.
Last edited by Rookanse on Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Northern Kingdoms
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Northern Kingdoms » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:23 pm

Well then my friend, how can I repay you for your great generosity

Perhaps we'll enhance our trade, at first to stabilize your nation, but later, to allow our countries to prosper.
The Northern Kingdoms
De Nordliga Riken
La Nordaj Regnoj

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade