NATION

PASSWORD

Who is the world's strongest superpower?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Russia
5%
United States of America
70%
China
8%
Germany
3%
Iraq
No votes
Iran
0%
Afghanistan
2%
North Korea
8%
Other (post in the chat)
4%

Total votes : 394

United German Regions
Envoy

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby United German Regions » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:27 pm

Please choose who you think is the world's largest superpower.

Personally I think the USA is but it won't be for long at the current rate of progress. After USA I would say Germany or Russia.
Founder of The Insane Region/Founder of The Embassy/Raider for few/Defender for all/International Contender/Conqueror of The Black Riders
I stand against CAIN
Pro: USA, Democracy, Military, Freedom, Fox News, Second Amendment, #AllLivesMatter, Racial Equality, Gender Equality, #BlueLivesMatter
Anti: Fascism, WA Security Council, Religious Extremism, The Nightly Show, #BlackLivesMatter, Segregation, Hillary Clinton, Heavy Feminism

United German Regions is supplying medical aid to numerous nations recovering from war | UGR investigators discovered the presence of slavery in Cresenthia to manufacture teddy bears | The leader of UGR has just eaten a samich

Imperial New Vegas
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial New Vegas » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:29 pm

Murica.
The flag of the pre-war American Commonwealth with various chems and drugs replacing the stars, representing a love of the old world and a love of drugs.

The Great Warrior Rivers
Minister

Founded: Jun 10, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Great Warrior Rivers » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:29 pm

United German Regions wrote:Please choose who you think is the world's largest superpower.

Personally I think the USA is but it won't be for long at the current rate of progress. After USA I would say Germany or Russia.

Russia? Keep dreaming. :rofl:

Owner and Founder of the NationStates/Paradox Community (NSPXC) on Steam! Check it out!

United Russian Soviet States
Minister

Founded: Jan 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Russian Soviet States » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:30 pm

The United States is.
This nation does not represent my views.
I stand with Rand.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.
:Member of the United National Group:

United lunar colonies
Attaché

Founded: Jun 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby United lunar colonies » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:30 pm

USA is the only real superpower, now that the USSR is gone

Saint Kitten
Senator

Founded: Jul 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Kitten » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:31 pm

Gave Germany a pity vote
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
"In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination."
-Mark Twain
I Side With
Political Compass
Dear Future Generations

In Gentem Et De Libris Scientiam
Senator

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby In Gentem Et De Libris Scientiam » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:31 pm

A tie between Lichtenstein, Andorra, and the Papal state
Current Rps:
Yangire
prolbmeation
R.I.P Dyakovo

Communistic Dominance
Civilian

Founded: Jan 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Communistic Dominance » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:31 pm

We all know the only logical answer would be North Korea. :p

Eastern Equestria
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eastern Equestria » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:33 pm

The United States is the world's only superpower.

United German Regions
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United German Regions » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:33 pm

The Great Warrior Rivers wrote:
United German Regions wrote:Please choose who you think is the world's largest superpower.

Russia? Keep dreaming. :rofl:

They have bad tactics but they truly have a large active military.
Founder of The Insane Region/Founder of The Embassy/Raider for few/Defender for all/International Contender/Conqueror of The Black Riders
I stand against CAIN
Pro: USA, Democracy, Military, Freedom, Fox News, Second Amendment, #AllLivesMatter, Racial Equality, Gender Equality, #BlueLivesMatter
Anti: Fascism, WA Security Council, Religious Extremism, The Nightly Show, #BlackLivesMatter, Segregation, Hillary Clinton, Heavy Feminism

United German Regions is supplying medical aid to numerous nations recovering from war | UGR investigators discovered the presence of slavery in Cresenthia to manufacture teddy bears | The leader of UGR has just eaten a samich

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United Russian Soviet States » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:33 pm

How would you people react if Germany was a superpower again?
I stand with Rand.
_[' ]_

United German Regions
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United German Regions » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:34 pm

In Gentem Et De Libris Scientiam wrote:A tie between Lichtenstein, Andorra, and the Papal state

Why make that so small? (For those who could not read it here it is--->"A tie between Lichtenstein, Andorra, and the Papal state")
I stand against CAIN

United German Regions
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United German Regions » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:35 pm

United Russian Soviet States wrote:How would you people react if Germany was a superpower again?

I would love it :clap:
I stand against CAIN

The Great Warrior Rivers
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Great Warrior Rivers » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:35 pm

United German Regions wrote:
The Great Warrior Rivers wrote:Russia? Keep dreaming. :rofl:

They have bad tactics but they truly have a large active military.

And sanctions one atop another with a poor economy.

Owner and Founder of the NationStates/Paradox Community (NSPXC) on Steam! Check it out!

Eastern Equestria
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eastern Equestria » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:35 pm

In Gentem Et De Libris Scientiam wrote:A tie between Lichtenstein, Andorra, and the Papal state

You forgot Sealand.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United Russian Soviet States » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:35 pm

United German Regions wrote:
United Russian Soviet States wrote:How would you people react if Germany was a superpower again?

I would love it :clap:

Would you like to see them try to conquer Europe again?
I stand with Rand.
_[' ]_

Vichtander
Envoy

Founded: May 28, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Vichtander » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:36 pm

I'm probably going to get a lot of hate for this, but I would say Nigeria. Nigeria has the worlds fastest growing economy as well as the largest and most advanced armed forces throughout Africa and most if the Middle East. The reason I don't agree with any of the choices above us because Russia is only becoming less if a superpower everyday besides from the fact that they are invading Ukrain (Save it for another thread). I don't agree with the US due to its mounds of debt and lack of a clear way to wield its potential power. I don't agree with Germany due to its hieghtening in wealth becoming even more rapid which will later result in resession. Now for the middle eastern countries. I don't think any of these would be the world strongest superpowers due to their constant lack of a stable, efficient government. This has led me to believe that the worlds next strongest superpower will be Nigeria, which us most likely contrary to popular belief.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:37 pm

Definitely Superman, no doubt.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Great Warrior Rivers
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Great Warrior Rivers » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:37 pm

Vichtander wrote:I'm probably going to get a lot of hate for this, but I would say Nigeria. Nigeria has the worlds fastest growing economy as well as the largest and most advanced armed forces throughout Africa and most if the Middle East. The reason I don't agree with any of the choices above us because Russia is only becoming less if a superpower everyday besides from the fact that they are invading Ukrain (Save it for another thread). I don't agree with the US due to its mounds of debt and lack of a clear way to wield its potential power. I don't agree with Germany due to its hieghtening in wealth becoming even more rapid which will later result in resession. Now for the middle eastern countries. I don't think any of these would be the world strongest superpowers due to their constant lack of a stable, efficient government. This has led me to believe that the worlds next strongest superpower will be Nigeria, which us most likely contrary to popular belief.

Mounds of debt? Since when is that a problem? Debt growth is the current problem in the US, not the actual debt.

Sun Wukong
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sun Wukong » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:37 pm

Invisibility.
Great Sage, Equal of Heaven.

Nickel Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Corporate Bordello

Postby Nickel Empire » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:37 pm

Iran, Iraq, and Afghanistan are all backwater, war torn or just a place that gets mentioned in the news a lot.
Purple Tory with some Right-Wing Populism
"Every nation has the government it deserves." Joseph de Maistre
"First feelings are always the most natural." King Louis XIV of France
Trademark: Agent Orange Is a Protest Violent? Code: Reaganomics
"Don't tickle the Nickel." https://imgur.com/5KfGQGt

Putainsky
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Putainsky » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:38 pm

Voted for Best Korea! :D
Communist moderators have two tools: the banhammer and the bansickle

if agree >> put this in your sig in a different color, let's make a RAINBOW

Cetacea
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cetacea » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:39 pm

New Neros wrote:Definitely Superman, no doubt.

The Hulk has the potential to be much Stronger, and at full tilt is definitely the Strongest.

Superman is strong and has other funky powers but his vulnerability is well known

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:39 pm

Sun Wukong wrote:Invisibility.

You kidding me? Super Intelligence is where it's at. If you don't have a power, you can always think of a device to give you that power.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Sun Wukong
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sun Wukong » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:39 pm

Nickel Empire wrote:Iran, Iraq, and Afghanistan are all backwater, war torn or just a place that gets mentioned in the news a lot.

That's what they said about Arrakis.
Great Sage, Equal of Heaven.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General