NATION

PASSWORD

Lingrian Cold War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Lingria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Lingrian Cold War

Postby Lingria » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:03 pm

On August 7th, 2015. The Lingrian Parlament signed for the declaration of war against In Gentem Et De Libris Scientiam and Transyl, What followed was a series of Nuclear Threats that virtually created a Cold War scenario. With both sides denying that they will attack because the causes surrounding MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction). In he mist of all the Chaos nations have declares neutrality while some join sides. Now is your choice. Which side on you on? The Fascist influenced Lingria or the Capitalist and Godless monsters know as In Gentem & Transyl. Either way the war has to end right? It can stay forever.
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Be careful, CC lurks in the sigs
I was running through the streets with my rows - Julius Caesar, on Londonium.

Dragvania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragvania » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:06 pm

*a line of top military officers salute* they shout "HAIL TRANSYL AND THE WAY OF WAR"

The Democratic Nation of Unovia
Minister

Founded: Jun 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Nation of Unovia » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:10 pm

We in Unovia are aware of your war and choose to stay neutral for now.
We ask that the nations at war bring their people that want to escape the war be allowed to be transported to a safe zone in my nation.
Minister of Operations of New World Union! TG me for Regional Information!
As a Map Maker, I help many Regions Current Region assisting: NextGen Roleplay.
If you want my assistance with Real World Maps, please TG me.
Loyal to New World Union

Dragvania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragvania » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:21 pm

The Democratic Nation of Unovia wrote:We in Unovia are aware of your war and choose to stay neutral for now.
We ask that the nations at war bring their people that want to escape the war be allowed to be transported to a safe zone in my nation.

Ryken calls Unovia's leader-"You will adress me, The supreme ruler of Dragvania as Lord Ryken. This request will be denied as abandonment of the country is dishonorable. All who choose to leave will be banished and their belongings seized for such traitorous actions. After such action taken they may leave. If you do not wish to choose a side then maybe you should stand aside."

Sedes
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sedes » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:41 pm

TO: Lingeria

We would like to inform you that, if needed, you will have Sedes's highly elite Covert Ops at your disposal.
News: Sedes is now a Republic
1) Nuclear war likely/on going
2) Major War/ National tragedy
3) Medium Scale War
4) Small war
5) Complete peace

Current DEFCON: 4

Proud member of The Anti Democracy League

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:11 pm

Hohendorf, Lingria

Matthäus Swarzenback slowly walked up to the podium with his Chancellor behind him, He slowly pulled the microphone closer to him. Tapping it, it made a loud 'Thud!' "Uh...Is this on? I'm not sure...its on..." He turned to his Chancellor who nodded at him "Okay......." He slowly looked into the crowd of Lingrians "Fellow Lingrians, as you know. We have recently started war among our neighbors. Many of you wonder why. Why Präsident? Well...It's for the greater good of Lingria. We will however lose men. Sacrifice is needed. When you make a sacrifice for your community, then you may raise your head high. Lingria has forever been pushed down and forgotten. BUT NO LONGER! It is now that we strike fear in our enemies hearts! It is now that they fear Lingria! I know fellow Lingria's that you may not approve, and I understand. But our enemies are hypocrits. They are liars! Our belief in Lingria is unshakeable! We shan't falter for we have God will on our side! And our will is overwhelming! And when will and belief combine so beautifully then not even the Heavens will deny you!" He felt his tears fall onto the podium. "Thank You." He slowly stepped down.
Last edited by Lingria on Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Roderia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Roderia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:03 am

Message from the Roderian Ministry of Diplomacy

To The Federal Republic of Lingria,
Due to recent assistance from the GodForsaken Empire of Transyl in the Roderian-Germanian War and due to the semi-formal alliance between our nations. It is the choice of the Roderian Ministry of Diplomacy to side with Transyl in this war, should Transyl acknowledge your challenge. Roderia will not declare war against Lingria until Transyl has declared war on them.

Kind Regards,
Herr Ambassador Otto Hebenstreit
Minister for Diplomacy of the People's Republic of Roderia.
"Dolor ad quæstum."
Last edited by Roderia on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am Something-Teen living Somewhere in Canberra, Australia's capital. Social Justice Warriors will say that I am "Straight White Cis Male Scum". Not stupid people will say that I am a "Fascist Arsehole". My friends and family will say that I am "A little extreme and callous sometimes".
Pro: Capital Punishment, Gun Control, Equality, Corporations under the State, Fascism
Anti: Democracy, Social Justice, Feminism, Hate Groups, Tony Abbott, Free Market, Libertarianism, Communism

This nation does represent my beliefs and opinions. Deal with it.
Self-Proclaimed Last Non-Yandere in The Anti Democracy League
Tech-Level: PMT.
99% of people will copy this into their sig, if you are not a sheep, then don't.

The Doom Legions
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Doom Legions » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:11 am

In response to the declaration of war against our esteemed ally, Transyl, we, The Doom Legions, immedeatly declare war upon the nation of Lingria.

Any act of agression towards Transyl will be answered with the full force of the Legion Warmachine.
Todays Agenda: Conquest and Slaughter.
I am an Evil-Good, 17 year old Brony from the Netherlands. This nation mostly represents my RL views taken to the full extreme. If I offended you in my roleplaying, you can go cry in the corner, just like all the others.

Roderia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Roderia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:25 am

Message from the Chancellor President of Roderia

To Matthäus Swarzenback,
Aaaaaaaand looks like you've lost, Doom joined the fight. Sorry. I reccomend that you change your flag to this.

Looking at your factbook, I guess you were right, this was a "Full Blitzkrieg".

Kind Regards,
Herr Chancellor President Wolfgang Reinhard
People's Republic of Roderia
"Dolor ad quæstum."
Last edited by Roderia on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am Something-Teen living Somewhere in Canberra, Australia's capital. Social Justice Warriors will say that I am "Straight White Cis Male Scum". Not stupid people will say that I am a "Fascist Arsehole". My friends and family will say that I am "A little extreme and callous sometimes".
Pro: Capital Punishment, Gun Control, Equality, Corporations under the State, Fascism
Anti: Democracy, Social Justice, Feminism, Hate Groups, Tony Abbott, Free Market, Libertarianism, Communism

99% of people will copy this into their sig, if you are not a sheep, then don't.

Paginista
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:14 am

Paginista supports Dragvania in these dark times. As so we shall start to pour economic, military and humanitarian aid into the country and start moving the 55th 54th 53rd 52nd and 51st armygroups to Dragvania to support in the defense of their nation or in an attack against Lingrain

I'm back. New, improved and having learned that other nation roleplay games online are somehow worse than nation-states. Expect me to unironically defend the prequels.
Communizer. Political compass tests and trying to boil politics down to graphs, regardless of how many dimenstions, is a fools erend
Militaristic MT/PMT hellscape nation on forums, in my region's stuff (if it's ever a thing) a reforming communistic society.

Avdrea
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Avdrea » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:32 am

OOC: TDL joined the war. RIP Lingria.

IC:
To: Matthäus Swarzenback

Due to our informal alliance with the GodForsaken Empire of Transyl, we regretfully happily inform you that our nation would side with Transyl on this issue. Avdrea shall remain neutral for now, but once Transyl has declared war on Lingria, be aware that we will mobilize our military against your nation.

Sincerely,
Vladimir Ivanovich
Premier and Benevolent Uncle of the People's Republic of Avdrea

Avdrea
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Avdrea » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:53 am

Lingria wrote:
On August 7th, 2015. The Lingrian Parlament signed for the declaration of war against In Gentem Et De Libris Scientiam and Transyl, What followed was a series of Nuclear Threats that virtually created a Cold War scenario. With both sides denying that they will attack because the causes surrounding MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction). In he mist of all the Chaos nations have declares neutrality while some join sides. Now is your choice. Which side on you on? The Fascist influenced Lingria or the Capitalist and Godless monsters know as In Gentem & Transyl. Either way the war has to end right? It can stay forever.

OOC: Unless you agreed on a MT RP, I don't think this applies to Transyl...

Singaporean Transhumans
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Singaporean Transhumans » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:55 am

OOC: Considering one side uses WWII tech and other uses FT, I'm not really sure what this is going to turn out like. Please, before roleplaying do research on your enemy's technology.
SYNCRETIC COMBINE - SINKRETIČKE KOMBINAT
Factbook - Trobojka
JEDNOM ZAUVEK - ARMIJA SINKOMSKA

Roderia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Roderia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:57 am

Singaporean Transhumans wrote:OOC: Considering one side uses WWII tech and other uses FT, I'm not really sure what this is going to turn out like. Please, before roleplaying do research on your enemy's technology.

Yeah this war was a really bad idea on their part.

The Doom Legions
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Doom Legions » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:58 am

Roderia wrote:
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:OOC: Considering one side uses WWII tech and other uses FT, I'm not really sure what this is going to turn out like. Please, before roleplaying do research on your enemy's technology.

Yeah this war was a really bad idea on their part.

Meh, it's their funeral.
Todays Agenda: Conquest and Slaughter.
I am an Evil-Good, 17 year old Brony from the Netherlands. This nation mostly represents my RL views taken to the full extreme. If I offended you in my roleplaying, you can go cry in the corner, just like all the others.

Avdrea
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Avdrea » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:58 am

OOC: Ikr, this will be like the war against Germania all over again. EDIT: Considering you only have 1 nuclear warhead... If one of us decides to launch a nuclear attack, you're fucked. EDIT2: The edit was meant for Lingria.
Last edited by Avdrea on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Singaporean Transhumans
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Singaporean Transhumans » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:00 am

Please, everyone. Do research on your opponent before you RP, or else you will be destroyed really bad. You're not even in the same era. One's still using tiger tanks and the other, fleets of starships loaded with shiny weapons and stuff. Underestimating enemies and acting in a not-so-bright fashion is another common annoying mistake in roleplaying.
SYNCRETIC COMBINE - SINKRETIČKE KOMBINAT
Factbook - Trobojka
JEDNOM ZAUVEK - ARMIJA SINKOMSKA

Avdrea
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Avdrea » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:05 am

Singaporean Transhumans wrote:Please, everyone. Do research on your opponent before you RP, or else you will be destroyed really bad. You're not even in the same era. One's still using tiger tanks and the other, fleets of starships loaded with shiny weapons and stuff. Underestimating enemies and acting in a not-so-bright fashion is another common annoying mistake in roleplaying.

OOC: Still though, I would love another easy ADL victory.

Roderia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Roderia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:08 am

Avdrea wrote:
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:Please, everyone. Do research on your opponent before you RP, or else you will be destroyed really bad. You're not even in the same era. One's still using tiger tanks and the other, fleets of starships loaded with shiny weapons and stuff. Underestimating enemies and acting in a not-so-bright fashion is another common annoying mistake in roleplaying.

OOC: Still though, I would love another easy ADL victory.

OoC: We could probably pulverise them without Transyl. Although I think she would be pissed if we fought a war on her behalf without her.

Avdrea
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Avdrea » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:10 am

Roderia wrote:
Avdrea wrote:OOC: Still though, I would love another easy ADL victory.

OoC: We could probably pulverise them without Transyl. Although I think she would be pissed if we fought a war on her behalf without her.

OOC: Don't wanna risk her destroying the coffee shop. As much as I'm tempted to press the big red ICBM-launching button.

Roderia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Roderia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:15 am

Avdrea wrote:
Roderia wrote:OoC: We could probably pulverise them without Transyl. Although I think she would be pissed if we fought a war on her behalf without her.

OOC: Don't wanna risk her destroying the coffee shop. As much as I'm tempted to press the big red ICBM-launching button.

"I have a big button marked with a gold Star... It beckons to me."

Transyl
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transyl » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:25 am

Lingria wrote:

Wait one second, I'm not Capitalist number one. Number two, what the fuck is going on here? Haha, I sense stupidity. Plus, we're Fascists you dimwit.
Last edited by Transyl on Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Kitty!
About me
NS stats have no power here. We only use Factbooks!
Main Factbook.

Proud Fascist!
Proud member of the Anti-Democracy League!
Yandere!
Ancient Humans is the love of my life! Touch him and you'll face my wrath!
Creepwood Apple-Loosa and Xanama are my Kawaii Friends! :3

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:27 am

It's called Propaganda Transyl :p

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Transyl
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transyl » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:28 am

Lingria wrote:It's called Propaganda Transyl :p

I don't give a shit. You crossed the line this time by insulting my nation, you'll soon pay the price.
I'm Kitty!
About me
NS stats have no power here. We only use Factbooks!
Main Factbook.

Proud Fascist!
Proud member of the Anti-Democracy League!
Yandere!
Ancient Humans is the love of my life! Touch him and you'll face my wrath!
Creepwood Apple-Loosa and Xanama are my Kawaii Friends! :3

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:35 am

Transyl wrote:
Lingria wrote:It's called Propaganda Transyl :p

I don't give a shit. You crossed the line this time by insulting my nation, you'll soon pay the price.

Oh......Um...I never meant for it to be a direct insult to your nation....but if you feel that way..its much fine.

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents