NATION

PASSWORD

XCOM 2015 Alien Invasion RP (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

XCOM 2015 Alien Invasion RP (IC)

Postby The Greater Gambia » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:44 pm

XCOM 2015 Alien Invasion RP
Inspired by 2K and Firaxis's XCOM: Enemy Unknown

"Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."

OP-The Greater Gambia

CO-OP's -Kisinger

The Story so Far
March, 1st 2015. The world is continuing on it's normal course. Conflicts in the Middle East, East and West jockeying for power, Climate change, poverty, SSDD. But, things are about to change. At first, alien contact took place in isolated areas, but recently, they've been getting more bold with their abduction and research missions. More and more X-Rays have been near populated missions. It is only a matter of time before a major population center is hit. Now is the time for the leaders of the world to take action. Will we stand united against this alien threat, or will we fall one after the other?

Rules
Standard Rules
1. OP and CO OP's word is law, failure to recognize this will result in removal from the RP
2.No Godmodding
3.No one-liners. Each post must atleast be one paragraph.
4.Have Fun

RP Rules
1.Alien attacks will be created by the OP and the CO-OPS
2.Technology will be based off of the tech from the relatively recent XCOM game. If you have any ideas that don't fall in this category, just post it here in the OOC and we'll discuss to see if the whole group likes the idea.
3.Each person will have control of a nation, rebel group (look up EXALT), or corportation(Company that sells alien technology, researches alien tech, etc) Aliens will be controlled by the OP and the CO-OP's when needed
4. Not all actions have to be related to the aliens. If you want your country or group to gain more power on the world stage, just don't do it in a way that ruins the RP for everyone else. If you want to do something like recreate the Roman Empire by backwards engineering alien tech and using it against your neighbors, that's fine, just don't make it the main focus of the RP. Yeah, that's right, I'm calling you out Licata.

Country and Rebel Applications
[box]
Code: Select all
Name of nation:
Head of State:
Head of Government:
Capital city:
Population:
Weapon quality:(1 being the worst 10 being the best)
Form of Government:
Allies:
Enemies:
Relations to alien threat: (1 being "what aliens your lying!" and 10 being declaration of total war of the alien scum) 

Code: Select all
[box]
 Name of your Rebel Group:
 Country that you are rebelling in:
 Base of Operations:
 Number of Followers/Members:
 Why you are rebelling:
 Popular support:
 Quality of Weapons, from 1 to 10:
 Suppliers:
 429 (It helps to find apps)[/box]

Roster
Countries
France- Kisinger
Balkan States-JustRoleplaying
Netherlands- Plzen
UK-Argentumurbem
Iran-Altito Asmoro
China-SECP
India-Scotatrova
Australia-The Revolutionary Fighters of Intel
Nigeria-Rainis
Belgium-Hastiaka
Italy-Licata
Groups
EXALT-The Aspari Syndicate
Cleypeus-Imperial City States

Last edited by The Greater Gambia on Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quote of the- Oh, I don't know how long I'm gonna have this on here.
"It's all good in the hood!" I replied cheerfully. But deep down, I knew that there were many socio-economic problems in the hood.

RP's I'm hosting:
Interstellar Ascendancy: an FT Nation Rp

Evil Pootoo Bird of The Pub

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:13 pm

Iranian Airspace
12:00AM IRDT

The small scout ship entered the countries airspace. Similar missions had been carried out all over the planet. The aliens were testing response times of various countries around the globe, only this time, the ship was to land a small group of scouts onto the planet's surface. The ship was currently a few kilometers out from the Iranian town of Chabahar.
"It's all good in the hood!" I replied cheerfully. But deep down, I knew that there were many socio-economic problems in the hood.

RP's I'm hosting:

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:20 pm

The Greater Gambia wrote:Iranian Airspace

The small scout ship entered the countries airspace. Similar missions had been carried out all over the planet. The aliens were testing response times of various countries around the globe, only this time, the ship was to land a small group of scouts onto the planet's surface. The ship was currently a few kilometers out from the Iranian town of Chabahar.

Iranian Airspace
12:00 AM IRDT

In the town of Chabahar, or at least its outskirts, the people at the town looked up above, to the sight of something, but not very visible. The Iranian Space Agency, coordinating with Iranian Air Force, just detected a some kind of UFO on the Iranian Airspace. The Iranian Air Force and Air Defense Force, through the command of the general at the leadership position of Air Force immediately ordered for the 10 F-14 Tomcat and 5 F-4 to fly to the location immediately, while the Army and the Navy mobilized 4 coastal warfare vessels as well as the 750-strong soldiers to be mobilized immediately. It's kind of exaggerated, but with the negotiation with USA and other 6 nations are jeopardized as well as the fact that Israel didn't liked them, it's not an exaggeration.

The military of Iran is put on highest security alert and therefore is in preparation and mobilization of the troops.
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:33 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:
The Greater Gambia wrote:Iranian Airspace

Iranian Airspace

In the town of Chabahar, or at least its outskirts, the people at the town looked up above, to the sight of something, but not very visible. The Iranian Space Agency, coordinating with Iranian Air Force, just detected a some kind of UFO on the Iranian Airspace. The Iranian Air Force and Air Defense Force, through the command of the general at the leadership position of Air Force immediately ordered for the 10 F-14 Tomcat and 15 F-4 to fly to the location immediately, while the Army and the Navy mobilized 4 coastal warfare vessels as well as the 750-strong soldiers to be mobilized immediately. It's kind of exaggerated, but with the negotiation with USA and other 6 nations are jeopardized as well as the fact that Israel didn't liked them, it's not an exaggeration.

As the ships sensors began to pick up the human aircraft, the ship stayed on its current course. Ten minutes. The humans of this area to send out interceptors. Now that the first part of the mission was complete, the next part was to land the scout group, but first, the interceptors had to be dealt with. The ship would allow them to get close, just in range of the ships plasma weaponry. As an added precaution, the ship would employ its signal jammer, blocking any signals being received or sent within a ten kilometers.
Last edited by The Greater Gambia on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RP's I'm hosting:

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:40 pm

The Greater Gambia wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:
Iranian Airspace

In the town of Chabahar, or at least its outskirts, the people at the town looked up above, to the sight of something, but not very visible. The Iranian Space Agency, coordinating with Iranian Air Force, just detected a some kind of UFO on the Iranian Airspace. The Iranian Air Force and Air Defense Force, through the command of the general at the leadership position of Air Force immediately ordered for the 10 F-14 Tomcat and 15 F-4 to fly to the location immediately, while the Army and the Navy mobilized 4 coastal warfare vessels as well as the 20,000-strong soldiers to be mobilized immediately. It's kind of exaggerated, but with the negotiation with USA and other 6 nations are jeopardized as well as the fact that Israel didn't liked them, it's not an exaggeration.

As the ships sensors began to pick up the human aircraft, the ship stayed on its current course. Ten minutes. The humans of this area to send out interceptors. Now that the first part of the mission was complete, the next part was to land the scout group, but first, the interceptors had to be dealt with. The ship would allow them to get close, just in range of the ships plasma weaponry. As an added precaution, the ship would employ its signal jammer, blocking any signals being received or sent within a ten kilometers.

The F-4 and F-15 began to made formation, but suddenly, when they are on range of ten kilometers, they can't contact anyone as their signal had been jammed. The planes, instead began to formed an attack formation to directly attacking the unspecified ship. It's been rumored within the internal military following their appearance that this is would be most likely either Israel's newest aircraft, or the sort of alien-like news recently all around the world, although it's quickly debunked by them.

Meanwhile the military had covered the town with the soldiers while the vessels are preparing its weaponry to be fired at them once they got close. The planes, following their orders to attack and not to investigate, fearing of Israel's attack, fired the ship with missiles and machine guns with routine attack by each of planes.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Imperial City-States
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial City-States » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:48 pm

Kazakhstan
Eastern Mountains
Cleypeus Early Warning and Detection installation
3:30 AM UCT

Allen Stark had once again drifted to sleep when the Early Warning system's alarm blared loudly, literally causing him to fall backwards out of his chair that he'd been leaning back in. On the other side of the rather small, but comfortable room. Ivan Petrovich, awake from his slumber and drew his aging Soviet era Makarov pistol and scanned the room quickly before realizing what really happened.

"The hell is going on." Stark muttered to himself as he silenced the alert and checked the monitor. Across the room, Ivan was busy running calculations through a series of computers.

"Unknown object, Maintaining velocity. Matches estimated profiles concerning alien vessels." Ivan reported from across the room.

On a separate set of computer screens, a live stream from American spy satellites positioned over Iran chopped in showing blur images of the unidentified aircraft.

And i thought these guys were just off their rockers..

Quickly Stark set about the complex encryption process and sent off a message to the nearest Cleypeus outpost, Near Hingol National Park, Pakistan.

Hingol National Park, Pakistan
Cleypeus forward operations base
3:40AM UTC
Approx: 12:25AM IRDT

The current base of operations in this particular sector was far less than preferable. Under the guise of training Islamic Fighters to fight in ISIS, Celypeus had set up a rather small area of operations with less than two dozen personnel and a single MI-24 HIND helicopter. While less than ideal, the operatives had to make use of local equipment and were forced to abandon their typical Blackhawk helicopters for the aging Soviet Gunships that were rather common in the Middle East.

"Sir! We've got a contact!" Jeffery Stone shouted as he stumbled out of the radio tent in their primitive encampment.

Former Russian Army Captain, Nikolai Abdulov had been busy studying maps of the surrounding area when the Private Stone had broken his work.

"We what!?" Abdulov replied in a bit of awe. Quickly he scrambled and to awake other soldiers in the camp as well as the pilots for the helicopter. With the location that Stone provided him it would take his men and him a little over an hour to reach the town where the contact was, very possible that it'd be gone by then, but rules were rules.

In less than fifteen minutes his men had gathered all of their equipment, placed additional external fuel tanks on the outboard pylons, taking the place of one set of rocket pods and had wheels up and were enroute to the location. Inside the rather cramped troop bay of the MI-24 Abdulov and seven other soldiers sat in full combat gear, their AK-105 rifles held closely in between their knees and waited.
http://www.broomdces.com/nseconomy/nations.php?nation=Imperial+City-States
"The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion, but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
"Stand in the ashes of a million dead souls and ask the ghost if honor matters."
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
George Orwell
"No advance in wealth, no softening of manners, no reform or revolution has ever brought human equality a millimeter nearer."
George Orwell

Unapologetically American
U.S Army

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:53 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:

The F-4 and F-15 began to made formation, but suddenly, when they are on range of ten kilometers, they can't contact anyone as their signal had been jammed. The planes, instead began to formed an attack formation to directly attacking the unspecified ship. It's been rumored within the internal military following their appearance that this is would be most likely either Israel's newest aircraft, or the sort of alien-like news recently all around the world, although it's quickly debunked by them.

Meanwhile the military had covered the town with the soldiers while the vessels are preparing its weaponry to be fired at them once they got close. The planes, following their orders to attack and not to investigate, fearing of Israel's attack, fired the ship with missiles and machine guns with routine attack by each of planes.

Smoke concealed the ship as the missiles and rounds hit it's hull. After a few minutes, the smoke dispersed, only to show the ship not only still flying and intact, but glowing blue as if some force field protected it. Now it was the ship's turn to attack. Green burst of plasma left the ship. One burst found it's target as it tried swerving out of the way, but finding itself too slow for the UFO's weaponry.

RP's I'm hosting:

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:17 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:

Smoke concealed the ship as the missiles and rounds hit it's hull. After a few minutes, the smoke dispersed, only to show the ship not only still flying and intact, but glowing blue as if some force field protected it. Now it was the ship's turn to attack. Green burst of plasma left the ship. One burst found it's target as it tried swerving out of the way, but finding itself too slow for the UFO's weaponry.

The ship is intact, and there's some sort of shield protecting it. One of the burst destroyed one of the F-4s. The planes are all shocked with that, and the evidence from the attack practically destroy the confidence of the pilots that the ship is Israel's, and now it seems that the ship is not from Earth, or probably from Earth, but without any source of where it comes. The planes, however, began to desperately attacked the ship with all its weapons have, while the ground and naval forces stayed behind, not knowing of what to do, although the military's radar confirmed that the ship is unharmed.

The military began to evacuate the people and mobilized all its available forces in vicinity.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Kisinger
Senator

Founded: Oct 26, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kisinger » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:25 pm

Timbuktu, Mali
9:55 PM GMT

Timbuktu, a crossroads.... Despite the City being retaken in 2013, it had fallen back into extremist hands and both France and Mali were going to retake it. Troops mounted in VCI's and atop AMX Leclrecs streamed forward towards the City as 3 Mirage 2000s streamed overhead their engines screaming as Triple A opened up and they dropped their payloads before fleeing the scene. Stopping a kilometer outside from the city quickly troops dismounted and the advance resumed with little to no fire received as they entered the city. After only a few hundred meters fire was received as the ceasefire was broken and French and Mali troops streamed into the city as throughout the Night heavy gunfire and explosions would be heard.
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Don't you dare take my other 75% orgasm. I'm a greedy womyn, influenced by the cold hard erection of the patriarchy.

"First rule of leadership: everything is your fault." ~ Bug's Life

Plzen
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Plzen » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:57 am

Binnenhof, Den Haag, South Holland, Netherlands
19:25 UTC

As is custom and tradition, Mark Rutte began the meeting.

"Gentlemen, ladies, welcome. Since - thank goodness - we have no pressing issues to deal with this Friday, I wanted to discuss these... rumors... with you."

Jeanine Hennis-Plasschaert was the next to speak. These sort of issues were, after all, usually dealt with by her ministry.

"Say better, fantastical and unbelievable hear-says!" Jeanine was the skeptical type. "Still," she continued, "after 1940, I'm inclined not to ignore anything, no matter how outrageous it might be."

Everyone knew, of course, what "these rumors" were. An unusually large number of UFO sightings, with unusually solid evidence, has been popping up all over the internet these last few weeks.

Eric Wiebes intervened. He didn't like where this was going.

"No, Jeanine, I know what you're thinking, and the answer is 'absolutely no'. The Dutch government budget is stretched paper-thin as it is. We are absolutely not authorizing any more research or production budget to the military."

He would know, of course, how strained the budget was. Give-my-department-more-money types like Jeanine didn't realize how politically difficult it was to get the tax rate to rise another percentage point.

Rutte then spoke again.

"Eric is, of course, correct," he mediated. "The Netherlands simply does not have enough money to be using it to take care of mere rumors, no matter how convincing they may be."

Mark Rutte then thought for a few more seconds.

"I think the most vital issue here is determining how real these rumors are. If there are in fact aliens landing on Earth, the Netherlands will definitely want its best lance in the tournament. We wouldn't want China to get ahead of us in the world's first interstellar trade deal, would we?"

A round of laughter swept the table.

"Naturally, of course," Mark continued, "I do want to dedicate our intelligence on this. It doesn't cost any extra money, and if this alien thing is a big pile of baloney, we'll know soon enough. If it isn't, we'll have some very valuable information about what kind of aliens they are."

"I can take care of that," spoke Klaas Dijkhoff. He knew the intelligence services quite well. Whatever he thought about these rumors, he kept to himself.

"Koenders?"

A minister on the far end of the table suddenly came to attention.

"Yes?"

"Koenders, as you know, we are a small nation. Naturally, our intelligence services are quite limited."

"...and so? I'm afraid I don't follow your line of reasoning, Mark."

"What I'm saying is, we should try to cooperate with foreign intelligences. Make some discreet enquiries with the Belgian government, you know?"

Bert Koenders smiled.

"Of course, Mark. I'll see to it. The Belgian government, you say?"

In little over half an hour, they hammered out a rough plan for intelligence gathering.

Well, Rutte thought, that went well. Most Fridays, these meetings usually involved hours of haggling with his own ministers.
Last edited by Plzen on Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Argentumurbem
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentumurbem » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:42 am

London, England
5:35AM UTC

"I think that we should retire."

"Retire?"

The two men sat on opposite sides of a small table. Both handled cups of coffee long gone cold, but neither had decided to heat their's up.

"What good are we? Too old to see our careers go any further, what with neither of us having commands. We would be better served enjoying the time we have left."

Andrew considered that for a moment. Samuel did have a point: they only had a few years left in them before they became completely useless. There was no possibility of them being promoted, and even less for them to be given an active command. Maybe it was best that they leave with dignity.

"I think we should give it a few more weeks."

Did he want to stay? To remain in an army which did not particularly care if he did anything while in his office? Not that he had anything to do. The answer changed daily. He was scared of being away from the lifestyle of being a soldier.

Samuel accepted the answer for the cop-out that it was. Draining his cup, the man left without another word.

"I'll speak to my people," Andrew told his partner's shrinking back. "One more throw of the dice. I promise."

-----------------------------------------

Gibraltar, Gibraltar
6:30AM

To serve on HMS Illustrious was an honour Daniel never forgot. However, with the apparent lack of suitable missions for his crew, the Captain had to make do with dispatching all of his contingent of Lynx combat helicopters on pointless exercises. When they perfected the routine he had it changed. When they did everything right he made it harder. They were the best crews they could be, and the officer liked to think that it was in part due to him.

"Sir, the Prime Minister is on the line."

"What does he want?"

Maybe it was unfair - it was undoubtably unprofessional - to lay the blame at Cameron's feet, but Daniel did it anyway.

"Prime Minister."

"Unfortunately, I need to just cut straight to the reason for this message: as of 4:30AM this morning, Operation Faith Deliverence is active. It is my duty to inform you that HMS Illustrious will be the vanguard in a military campaign against the Islamic insurgents of ISIS."

When the call ended, Daniel was grinning.
To Stop The Scythe - A Sci-Fi RP set in the world of Mass Effect. Join the Shadow Broker's team and hunt down the mysteries surrounding the Protheans, uncovering secrets that were best left unknown and fight your way to the knowledge that can bring about the destruction of the Reapers.

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:58 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:

The ship is intact, and there's some sort of shield protecting it. One of the burst destroyed one of the F-4s. The planes are all shocked with that, and the evidence from the attack practically destroy the confidence of the pilots that the ship is Israel's, and now it seems that the ship is not from Earth, or probably from Earth, but without any source of where it comes. The planes, however, began to desperately attacked the ship with all its weapons have, while the ground and naval forces stayed behind, not knowing of what to do, although the military's radar confirmed that the ship is unharmed.

The military began to evacuate the people and mobilized all its available forces in vicinity.

The humans continued their desperate and useless attacks. The ship continued to fire at the interceptors, each shot finding there target. Out of the 15 planes sent out, only 2 remained. All was going well until one of the hit F-4's crashed into the ship causing it to crash into the city. While the ship was unable to fly, the majority of the hull was intact and all 12 of the crew were still alive.

Last edited by The Greater Gambia on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

RP's I'm hosting:

Imperial City-States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial City-States » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:59 am

Chabahar, Iran
Initial Alien Crash Site
+1 Hour after initial satellite contact
Cleypeus Extraterrestrial Task Force (ETF) Mike-Zulu

The desert was largely silent on the outskirts aside from the dozens of burning fires in the city that brightly lit up the sky. The Hind roared overhead and orbited the area around where the aliens had landed, Captain Abdulov and his men anxiously looked out of the small window's in the helicopter's troop bay.

"Captain, i can't set her down near the site, there isn't any available landing area. Dropping you off half a kilometer from the target." The Gunship's pilot, Alexander Stahl called over the radio. Abdulov could feel his stomach lurch as the gunship changed direction and headed back, slowly the lumbering aircraft lowered itself to the ground and both of it's troop bay doors flew open.

"Move! Move! Move!" Sergeant Sergi Babkin ordered in his typically coarse manner as the men quickly piled out of the aircraft. Once clear in a wide deployment circle around the area the helicopter quickly rose off the ground and headed off in the distance.

Captain Abdulov was immensely nervous, yet eager.

He reached up and keyed his radio.

"Night vision equipment on, approach the crash-site, avoid contact with Iranian forces."

There were several 'chirps' of acknowledgement from every soldier in his unit. Strict radio silence was now underway. His perception of the world was an Erie and sickening green and the fires that appeared every so often were almost painfully blinding until the goggles adjusted at which point the fires dimmed considerably. As he and his men wound through the city streets very slowly and methodically they slowly made their way toward the alien crashsite, their AK-105's ready every step of the way.
"The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion, but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
"Stand in the ashes of a million dead souls and ask the ghost if honor matters."
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
George Orwell
"No advance in wealth, no softening of manners, no reform or revolution has ever brought human equality a millimeter nearer."
George Orwell

U.S Army

Mifan
Minister

Founded: Nov 05, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Mifan » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:50 am

XCOM HQ, Initial UFO encounter

XCOM, the protector of Earth, was a project that was designed to protect Earth from any type of Alien assault. Due to the increase of suspected UFO sightings, small governments actually cared to join the Council and decided to activate the XCOM Project as a way to confirm any alien threat and to eliminate it in a way that it won't cause public panic. XCOM had satellite coverage across multiple countries and was able to deploy in 1-2 hours in any given area.

The underground base of XCOM was calm as usual as the number of UFOs appearing had decreased, and non seemed to do much harm against the populations of Earth. However, one of the satellites spotted another UFO over Iran.

"Commander, UFO has been spotted over Iran. Iranian interceptors have already engaged the target."

"Sound the alarm, and prepare a team. Keep watch on the situation, if they shoot her down, I want to have the team in and out before Iranian Forces arrive at its crash site."

The group of workers in the Command Center looked at the screen and saw the Iranian fighters being taken down one by one. It wasn't until one of the fighters crashed into the UFO itself, causing it to tumble down to Earth.

"Get me the coordinates of the UFO and deploy the team now! I don't want to lose this ship, I want to know why there are so many UFOs arriving."

In the hanger bay, Strike One, a team of six, was already heading out towards their ship, Raven-1. The ship launched and the bay opened, allowing the ship to leave before closing up again. The commander contacted the team as it was flying out of German airspace.

"Alright you are heading towards Chabahar, Iran. Iranian Forces shot down a UFO and we need you to get in there before Iranian Forces decide to arrive and salvage the ship. Try to get as much information as possible and eliminate all hostiles. If the situation becomes desperate, you have permission to evac. So this mission is now in your hands Strike One. Good luck."
Last edited by Mifan on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uh, they're called green hearts.

You racist.

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:55 am

Chabahar, Iran

The ship's power cores were set to blow once the former occupants were long gone. The mission was still to be carried out. The scouting party was originally made up 2 thin men and 3 sectoids(I'll post what these are suppose to looks like, I'm on mobile right now), but now included an outsider and 2 more sectoids. As the scouting party made their way through the dark alley ways, they saw shadowy figures moving in on their position. They prepared for combat.
Last edited by The Greater Gambia on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RP's I'm hosting:

Imperial City-States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial City-States » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:55 pm

The Greater Gambia wrote:Chabahar, Iran

The ship's power cores were set to blow once the former occupants were long gone. The mission was still to be carried out. The scouting party was originally made up 2 thin men and 3 sectoids(I'll post what these are suppose to looks like, I'm on mobile right now), but now included an outsider and 2 more sectoids. As the scouting party made their way through the dark alley ways, they saw shadowy figures moving in on their position. They prepared for combat.

Chabahar, Iran
Initial Alien Crash Site
+1 Hour after initial satellite contact
Cleypeus Extraterrestrial Task Force (ETF) Mike-Zulu

"Contact front!" Captain Abdulov's earpiece chirped and he, and the rest of the unit immediately froze. Ahead of Sergeant Babkin, the acting point-man, several figures showed brightly through the team's night vision equipment.

"Disperse and engage" Abdulov ordered over his com link and his men quickly spread out, ensuring to take cover behind what seemed to be solid objects, not knowing the power of the enemies weapons. Sergeant Babkin, swiftly brought his AK-105 from it's 'low ready' position straight to his shoulder and fired a burst at the nearest figure.
George Orwell
George Orwell

U.S Army

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:45 am

The Greater Gambia wrote:Chabahar, Iran

Chabahar, Iran
13.00AM

As the fighters failed to shot the UFO down, one of the planes crashed into the UFO and made the UFO fell to the town of Chabahar. Unfortunately, the UFO fell on the part of the town that was not yet to be established with military presence, forcing Major Ali of the Iranian Army to leads 100 soldiers with assault rifles, light machine guns, sniper rifles, and shotguns to be mobilized to the crashed location. They were brought to the location using military trucks and accompanied with several IFVs. The IFVs will reinforce the Iranian soldiers with their guns.

Major Ali was instructed earlier to secure the location with whatever means necessary, and to hold out the location until the air reinforcements arrive. He ordered the soldiers to cover the vicinity immediately. Since it's still 13.00AM, it also means the battlefield is clear with sight. The Iranian soldiers moved forward as well, with order of fire at sight.
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

SECP
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby SECP » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:52 am

China
After picking up a signal of something entering the earth's atmosphere by a Chinese military satellite, we quickly just blow it off as a glitch or a meteor just entering the atmosphere. But something was weird about this, since meteors don't generally "strike" in that area. So a message was sent to the Iranian government asking about any details over this meteor strike (alien attack).

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:59 am

SECP wrote:China
After picking up a signal of something entering the earth's atmosphere by a Chinese military satellite, we quickly just blow it off as a glitch or a meteor just entering the atmosphere. But something was weird about this, since meteors don't generally "strike" in that area. So a message was sent to the Iranian government asking about any details over this meteor strike (alien attack).

Tehran, Iran

It's as seems that everyone knows of this "attack". The media and the government assured the public that the incident is nothing but meteor crashing into the town, but the public is not really assured of the statement, and began an attempt to questioned the refugees from the town, but they are being protected by the soldiers and brought to the shelter far from the public's range.

In the meantime, military operations for the possibility of acquiring the pieces of technologies from the aliens and try to reverse-engineering is priority number one for the military, although to reverse-engineering it will be hard, but not really hard, although without assistance from foreign nation with more technologically advanced, like China, it will takes longer time.

China's government had detected of the "attack" as well. For now, though, the Iranian government secretly sent a statement regarding about the possibility of external threats from outer space as the reason why it crashed, and that the Iranian government is handling it well.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Plzen
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Plzen » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:41 am

Trêveszaal, Binnenhof, Den Haag, South Holland, Netherlands
19:25 UTC

As is custom and tradition, Mark Rutte began the meeting.

After exchanging pleasantries, Rutte began on the real topic of this Friday's meeting.

"Something definitely happened in Iran. Whatever it is they're covering up, we need to know."

Klaas Dijkhoff was the next to speak. He had the latest reports from the Netherlands' Intelligence.

"It appears that some kind of object has fallen in a village in Iran. The resources we dedicated to tracking down these rumors ended up in a small town by the name of..." Dijkhoff was not good with foreign names "...Chabahar."

"Do go on." Rutte pressed.

"The official story is that a small meteorite crashed in the town. However, the entire story smells fishy."

"How so?"

"The Iranian military has been dispatched, you see. Since evidently most people in the town apparently survived, it can't be that large of a meteorite. Yet the Iranian military is mobilizing hundreds of soldiers and much equipment for 'relief operations.'"

"I tell you," Jeanine interrupted, "events like this..."

Rutte was having none of it.

"Shush, Jeanine! Let him finish."

"As I was saying," Dijkhoff continued, "satellite data on the area reveal that there has been considerable military activity in the area. Furthermore, destruction appears to have continued long after any meteorite fires should have burned out."

Mark Rutte voiced his opinion.

"Some kind of combat, would you say?"

Klaas Dijkhoff consulted his notes for not more than a minute.

"I, personally, think all this alien rumors are just that - rumors - but I can't think of any other explanation at the moment. I still doubt that its aliens, but something about that 'meteorite' drew a lot more attention from the Iranian military than any reasonable meteorite should."

Henk Kamp was the next to speak.

"Some kind of incredibly valuable material, maybe? The Iranian military would certainly try its best to recover those."

He stopped to think.

"If the meteorite is heavy in diamonds or other such valuable minerals, it could certainly have a large effect on the commodities market."

Mark Rutte, as always, drove the meeting along.

"Enough, enough! Ladies and gentlemen, whatever we come up with here in this meeting is nothing more than speculation."

"Well," Jeanine countered, "speculation is the best we have."

Rutte was nothing if not a decisive man.

"No, Jeanine, you're forgetting something. There are people who do know what has happened in Iran."

Klaas checked his notes.

"No, no, none of my sources were able to get close enou..." he suddenly stopped, realizing something. "You're not proposing...!"

"Yes, Klaas," Mark spoke, "that is precisely what I propose. The Iranians know. Let's ask them. Koenders?"

It took two days of bureaucratic and diplomatic problem-solving, but eventually the Dutch government have managed to send out a quiet message to the Iranian government, asking as to the nature of the 'meteorite' that was nothing of the sort.
Last edited by Plzen on Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:52 am

Tehran, Iran

It's as seems that somehow, Netherlands know of this "attack". Since they are not really known for their satellite coverage, then it must be an intelligence reports, and therefore, the Ministry of Intelligence established an investigative team to investigate about this "incident" and how they know of this.

In the meantime, Iranian government secretly sent an official statement to Netherlands, stating that it's just a meteor and they have nothing to do with this. The statement is short, but it's a clear statement that Netherlands should not intervene in foreign nation's internal problem.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

SECP
Minister

Postby SECP » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:06 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:

Tehran, Iran

It's as seems that everyone knows of this "attack". The media and the government assured the public that the incident is nothing but meteor crashing into the town, but the public is not really assured of the statement, and began an attempt to questioned the refugees from the town, but they are being protected by the soldiers and brought to the shelter far from the public's range.

In the meantime, military operations for the possibility of acquiring the pieces of technologies from the aliens and try to reverse-engineering is priority number one for the military, although to reverse-engineering it will be hard, but not really hard, although without assistance from foreign nation with more technologically advanced, like China, it will takes longer time.

China's government had detected of the "attack" as well. For now, though, the Iranian government secretly sent a statement regarding about the possibility of external threats from outer space as the reason why it crashed, and that the Iranian government is handling it well.

China
After receiving this (and auguring about it for about 3 hours) another message was sent to Iran this time coded.
We would like you to reconfirm that if this is an exterrestrial contact. If it is we would like to send in our own team to help survey and assist. If this is exterrestrial contact, this can change the world and who better to usher in a new era then Iran and China?

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:11 am

SECP wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:
Tehran, Iran

China
After receiving this (and auguring about it for about 3 hours) another message was sent to Iran this time coded.
We would like you to reconfirm that if this is an exterrestrial contact. If it is we would like to send in our own team to help survey and assist. If this is exterrestrial contact, this can change the world and who better to usher in a new era then Iran and China?

Tehran, Iran

China gladly offering their hands to help Iran in its goal to defend its own nation from external threats, as well as the aliens. Iranian government, again, sent a secret statement:

"We are glad to know that China has the same vision as Iran does. China can send its team to help survey and assist, as the extraterrestrial contact is true, and we will send the images captured as soon as possible. In the meantime, we are currently engaging with the aliens."
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

SECP
Minister

Postby SECP » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:24 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:

Tehran, Iran

China gladly offering their hands to help Iran in its goal to defend its own nation from external threats, as well as the aliens. Iranian government, again, sent a secret statement:

"We are glad to know that China has the same vision as Iran does. China can send its team to help survey and assist, as the extraterrestrial contact is true, and we will send the images captured as soon as possible. In the meantime, we are currently engaging with the aliens."

China
We are grateful for Iran's hospitality about this encounter, another message was sent to Iran.
We will send a team of 30 to survey over any alien equipment, also in light of this alien engagement we are also sending a team of 25 PLA. They should arrive within the hour. We would also like to know if there is any other countries that may know about this.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:29 am

SECP wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:
Tehran, Iran

China
We are grateful for Iran's hospitality about this encounter, another message was sent to Iran.
We will send a team of 30 to survey over any alien equipment, also in light of this alien engagement we are also sending a team of 25 PLA. They should arrive within the hour. We would also like to know if there is any other countries that may know about this.

Tehran, Iran

"None, so far. Although it's likely that organizations bent on stealing the tech have heard of this...problem"
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse