NATION

PASSWORD

Return to Paradise [Post-Apocalypse RP; OOC; Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Skegness-on-Pirn
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Return to Paradise [Post-Apocalypse RP; OOC; Open]

Postby Skegness-on-Pirn » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:53 pm

Return to Paradise
The IC

Earth - The Homeworld lost, devastated by war and human-made plagues, now orbits its sun devoid of human life. The Second Great War, known by different names in each nation, devastated the landscape. Machines built by men in one corner of Earth flew to destroy men in another corner of Earth; This went on for fourteen years. After those fourteen years, the scars in the ground were vast, and the human losses were catastrophic. The world for so many had ended, but for others, life went on. Much of the Earth's agriculture had ground to a halt, heeding the brutal efficiency of war-devices employed by nations and private armies alike. Along with agriculture fell much of industry, as factories were repurposed for the war-effort. Nations ceased to exist, and factions of survivors rose up across the planet to fight each other further, the ever-human lust for power strong within their leadership.

Although the light had faded for the humans of Earth, hope was not lost.

As war raged on for fourteen years, a faction, composed of the most brilliant minds on Earth, came together to find a solution for their troubles. As the situation grew more and more bleak for the planet, these individuals decided to do something previously considered impossible. Using carte-blanche capital, the faction scientists developed a space programme that would be the envy of any of its predecessors. The goal of the programme - to preserve the lives of humans for the post-war future. Twelve years into the war, the goals set by the agency had been completed, and a single spacecraft was prepared for launch. Gathering onto the spacecraft three-hundred people, evenly-proportioned with regards to gender, ethnic background, and origins, the scientists prepared for the flight. As the most violent conflict of the Second Great War began, so too did the odyssey of the three-hundred men, women, and children aboard the spacecraft - The Starseeker.

Seven hundred years after the voyage of the Starseeker, in the Earth year 2717, life is thriving. The original three-hundred passengers, not including the fifty crew members, had increased to four-hundred and seventy. With regulations and guidelines dictating the ability for the passengers to reproduce, the population had never once exceeded the Starseeker's capacity of six-hundred. In this year, 2717, the Starseeker will pass the closest to Earth as it has in five-hundred years. What has changed between the last time the Starseeker passed Earth and the current time, is that bio-sensors deployed to Earth have come back with positive news - Mankind can now safely return to Earth to rebuild.

Greetings, and welcome to the Return to Paradise. In this futuristic roleplay, you will play as individuals from the spacecraft Starseeker who will return to Earth for the first time in seven-hundred years. These people have never seen Earth, having been born and raised entirely on a spacecraft. Your characters will have to work together in order to find ways to survive on planet Earth, where life has moved on without human interference for centuries. It will not be easy, so I do truly wish you all the best of luck.

Important Bits of Information - Please Read All of This

Below is the application, basic information about the current Earth as collected by the Starseeker's probes, and information on the technology available to the Starseeker pioneers. Of course, if anybody has any questions, feel free to ask away! I don't bite, much :p

Code: Select all
[size=150][b][color=#0000FF]Character Application[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Additional Information:[/b]

Name: This should be quite apparent, but I am asking the name of your character.

Appearance: What your character looks like. You can either write a description here or link to an image (if you must post the image, spoiler it please), or even both if you want to.

Gender: Your character's gender. For ease of understanding, I'd ask you keep it to male or female.

Age: Your character's age. Your character may be any age between ten and seventy, although you must think about the ramifications of an elderly character exploring a likely-dangerous world.

Personality: I will accept D&D alignments, but feel free to describe in more detail.

Biography: This is the biography of your character, namely what it was like for them growing up on the Starseeker.

Additional Information: This is where you may post any information about your character that doesn't quite fit into the other categories, but you still feel is important.

As may be expected, Earth has been reclaimed by nature over the centuries without humanity. Nearly every city on Earth was reduced to rubble by the Second Great War, and that rubble has now been overgrown with grass and other greenery. Animals thrive without their greatest natural, and unnatural, predator - humans. Without the artificial selection imposed on plants and animals by mankind, evolution has begun to change species' of predators into more efficient hunters. An example of this is the wolf, which has gotten steadily larger over the centuries, and is much more aggressive. I will reveal more animals once the humans encounter them, though.

Mankind brought onboard the Starseeker whatever technology they had at the time, so nothing has changed very much in that regard. There are biosensors which were sent by the Starseeker prior to its return to Earth in order to assess whether or not Earth would be able to support life. Sorry if you were expected laser guns and rocket boots... There are packs called survival kits, which each person will be given before they disembark the Starseeker. These packs will include an all-weather tent, a very well-stocked first aid kit, rations of food and water for several days away from the ship, and a communication device resembling an iPad, which will be used by the Starseeker to communicate with the pioneers on occasion.

Rules

1.- Respect the OP (Skegness-on-Pirn).
2.- Respect your fellow RP'ers.
3.- I do ask for proper grammar and conventions.
4.- Godmodding is forbidden.
5.- Romance is certainly not forbidden, but please maintain a sense of decency - No Rated R posting.
6.- The most important rule - Enjoy the RP.
Last edited by Skegness-on-Pirn on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.
My entire life can be summed up in one video.

Skegness-on-Pirn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

My Applications

Postby Skegness-on-Pirn » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:09 pm

Name: Samantha Blake
Appearance: 1.70m (5'7") high and 55kg (~121lbs).

Personality: Chaotic Good; Sam tries very hard to do what is right, but she is often conflicted, as it is difficult for her to abandon others to do what is best for herself.

Biography: Samantha was born in 2698 to Starkeeper Security Chief Ronan Blake and Lauren Best-Blake. As a child, Sam was always very curious, and very rowdy. She would often go to great lengths to find out things about the time before the Starkeeper voyage, which is expressly forbidden by the Captain. At one time, when she was seven, Sam even made her way into the Captain's quarters, where she nicked a map of the United States, much to her pleasure. When her parents discovered what she had done, they enrolled Sam into the girl's school, which is separate from the main school for voyagers. There, she encountered a very strict curriculum in maths, sciences, and literature. In addition to this schooling, Sam was made to join a gymnastics team, which she quickly became heavily involved in. She was a very talented athlete, and soon her academics caught up. By the time she reached legal adulthood at sixteen, Sam was a highly intelligent, very talented athlete, however she never lost her adventurous spirit. Despite being the daughter of the Security Chief, these qualities are the reasons why she was selected by the Captain to be amongst those exploring the new Earth.

Additional Information: Samantha prefers to be called Sam, and is physically fit thanks to her athletic past. That is the only additional information. Her best friend on the Starseeker is Anna Lockhart, whom she cares about deeply.

Name: Anna Lockhart
Appearance: 1.65m (~5'5") high and 54kg (~119lbs).

Personality: Lawful Neutral; Anna lives by a set of morals, but she doesn't seek to ensure that others live by this same code. She is friendly, caring, and loyal. Unlike Samantha, Anna will not jump into situations without thinking them through.
Biography: Anna was born in 2698 to Starkeeper Primary School Maths teacher Randall Lockhart and Secondary School Science teacher Kara Lockhart. She is of half-Rappahannock Native American blood, from her father's side, which had been very important to her despite her lack of very much knowledge about her ancestral tribe. As a child, Anna was always quiet, but energetic. She would often accompany her friend Samantha Blake on illegal incursions into the administrative areas of the Starseeker. At one time, when she and Samantha were seven, they made their way into the Captain's quarters, where Sam nicked a map of the United States, much to their pleasure. Before they were discovered by Sam's parents, Anna searched the map for the state of Virginia, where the Rappahannock Tribe was located in antiquity. Her joy was cut short when Sam's parents reported Anna to her parents, who then enrolled Anna into the girl's school. There, she and Sam both encountered a very strict curriculum in maths, sciences, and literature. In addition to this schooling, Anna joined the gymnastics team, following Samantha Blake. Anna, like Samantha, very quickly stood out in the sport. She was the only athlete on the entire Starseeker capable of competing with Samantha in their age group. In addition to her stand-out sports résumé, Anna finished at the top level in her classes in science, which was her favourite subject.
Additional Information: Anna's closest friend is Samantha, and Anna is very loyal to her. They will act as a team more often than not.
Last edited by Skegness-on-Pirn on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Skegness-on-Pirn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Skegness-on-Pirn » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:10 pm

Last edited by Skegness-on-Pirn on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:19 am, edited 8 times in total.

Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:36 pm

Great job on the story, I'm definitely interested. Reading your application, I got an idea. Would I be permitted to RP as your character's father? He is security chief, so I'd assume he'd go to accompany the group to Earth.

Skegness-on-Pirn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Skegness-on-Pirn » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:41 pm

Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg wrote:Great job on the story, I'm definitely interested. Reading your application, I got an idea. Would I be permitted to RP as your character's father? He is security chief, so I'd assume he'd go to accompany the group to Earth.

Thank you, you are kind. And yes, you may RP as Samantha's father. This would add an interesting dynamic to the RP.

Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:50 pm

Skegness-on-Pirn wrote:Thank you, you are kind. And yes, you may RP as Samantha's father. This would add an interesting dynamic to the RP.

Great, I'm glad. I think it'd be fun, not to mention it will mean our characters will know each other from the onset. I also like the idea of a protective father.

Character Application

Name: Ronan Blake

Appearance:

Personality: Ronan is very stern and serious, rarely letting his emotions show freely. He is extremely protective of his family, and will eliminate any obstacle in his way, if it means keeping them safe.

Biography: Ronan was born in 2674 into a strict family. Both of his parents were in the security force aboard the Starseeker, which meant Ronan was subject to strict rules and guidelines. For example, he was required to excel in school by his mother, and forced into sport by his father. Ronan, under that sort of stress, very quickly became a very talented student, and a very strong young man. Unfortunately, due to his strict upbringing, Ronan developed a personality much like that of his father - distant and stern, and unwilling to waver on even small things. When Ronan was eighteen, he married Lauren Best, with whom he had been in a relationship for some years. They were very happy in the beginning, and Ronan's personality began to soften somewhat. Then, when they were twenty-four, Ronan and Lauren had their daughter, Samantha. The birth of his daughter made Ronan into a stern but fair man, wanting to do well by his daughter, but also making sure she was safe in all that she did. This is why, when Samantha was selected by the Captain to go out onto the Earth's surface, Ronan volunteered to follow her. His wife gave him her blessing, but only if he would succeed in keeping both Samantha and himself safe.

Additional Information: None

Skegness-on-Pirn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Skegness-on-Pirn » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:03 pm

Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg wrote:
Skegness-on-Pirn wrote:Thank you, you are kind. And yes, you may RP as Samantha's father. This would add an interesting dynamic to the RP.

Great, I'm glad. I think it'd be fun, not to mention it will mean our characters will know each other from the onset. I also like the idea of a protective father.

Character Application

Name: Ronan Blake

Appearance:

Personality: Ronan is very stern and serious, rarely letting his emotions show freely. He is extremely protective of his family, and will eliminate any obstacle in his way, if it means keeping them safe.

Biography: Ronan was born in 2674 into a strict family. Both of his parents were in the security force aboard the Starseeker, which meant Ronan was subject to strict rules and guidelines. For example, he was required to excel in school by his mother, and forced into sport by his father. Ronan, under that sort of stress, very quickly became a very talented student, and a very strong young man. Unfortunately, due to his strict upbringing, Ronan developed a personality much like that of his father - distant and stern, and unwilling to waver on even small things. When Ronan was eighteen, he married Lauren Best, with whom he had been in a relationship for some years. They were very happy in the beginning, and Ronan's personality began to soften somewhat. Then, when they were twenty-four, Ronan and Lauren had their daughter, Samantha. The birth of his daughter made Ronan into a stern but fair man, wanting to do well by his daughter, but also making sure she was safe in all that she did. This is why, when Samantha was selected by the Captain to go out onto the Earth's surface, Ronan volunteered to follow her. His wife gave him her blessing, but only if he would succeed in keeping both Samantha and himself safe.

Cheers, Ronan is accepted. I'll start the character list now.

Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:12 pm

Skegness-on-Pirn wrote:Cheers, Ronan is accepted. I'll start the character list now.

Awesome, I hope this gets some attention soon.

Skegness-on-Pirn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Skegness-on-Pirn » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:21 pm

Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg wrote:Awesome, I hope this gets some attention soon.

I do certainly hope so. I put over two hours into the introductory post, so I hope it wasn't for naught.
Last edited by Skegness-on-Pirn on Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The New Byzantine
Minister

Founded: Dec 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Byzantine » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:03 am

Yo tag
Kumbhalgarh wrote:"Shwetang teleported out of the car. He teleported behind of the teacher, and poked a stick into his/her butt, and then Shwetang teleported back." - Kumbhalgarh in Solence RP

Skegness-on-Pirn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Skegness-on-Pirn » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:17 am

The New Byzantine wrote:Yo tag

Thank you for your interest. I look forward to your application.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:35 am

Not to be nit picky or anything, but you have that text explaining technology twice which is redundant.

Now onto a question, are there still humans on Earth or are we all that's left of humanity? On a side note my app will be up soon.

Aden Protectorate
Senator

Founded: Mar 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aden Protectorate » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:13 am

Does the ship have a captain? Thinking of playing as the rebellious son of the captain or something along those lines.

Skegness-on-Pirn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Skegness-on-Pirn » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:20 am

Elerian wrote:Not to be nit picky or anything, but you have that text explaining technology twice which is redundant.

Now onto a question, are there still humans on Earth or are we all that's left of humanity? On a side note my app will be up soon.

Being nit-picky is often a valid way to point out textual errors and other related mistakes, so I don't mind it. I do not see where I've explained technology twice; Do you care to point it out?

On to your question - I will not be leaving a definitive answer. There is a hole in the story that does indeed make it possible for there to be human life on Earth, but I will leave it to the explorers to find out for certain. Thank you for your interest.

Aden Protectorate wrote:Does the ship have a captain? Thinking of playing as the rebellious son of the captain or something along those lines.

I feel like I've done a disservice in not mentioning him in more detail in the story. The current Captain of the Starseeker is Captain Nicholas Cooper, also known as Hopper due to his Australian heritage. Thank you for your interest.
Last edited by Skegness-on-Pirn on Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cheveksim
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cheveksim » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:28 am

This looks interesting.

Character Application

Name: Skylar Adams
Appearance:

Personality: Skylar is a caring young woman who will go out of her way to help others. She is also very naturally curious, and seeks knowledge and adventure.
Biography: Skylar grew up in a family of labourers. Her father was the chief mechanic for the engines aboard the Starseeker, and her mother was also a mechanic. This life lead Skylar to grow a natural curiosity for how things work. From a young age, Skylar would take apart a great many things, trying to figure out how to put them back together in a functional way. She had a gift for this, and was asked by the Captain to help repair a clock when she was only nine. Although a simple act, repairing the Captain's clock had put Skylar into the man's favour. Due to the favour of the Captain, Skylar became very popular in school. She succeeded in math and science classes, but never had a mind for literature. She was far more interested in practical things, like machinery, sport, and technology. Skylar, now eighteen, has been selected to accompany the team to explore Earth, where she hopes to put to work her knowledge of technology to ensure that nothing goes awry. She secretly hopes too that she may find some ancient technology still functional on Earth, which shewouldn't hesitate to fiddle about with.
Additional Information: Skylar will put her life on the line for the others, if need be. She is a bit of a maverick, as well.
Last edited by Cheveksim on Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Гардашдыр тирелер, амандыр иллер
Овал-ахыр бирдир бизин ганымыз.
Харасатлар алмаз, сындырмаз силлер
Несиллер дөш герип горар шанымыз.

Skegness-on-Pirn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Skegness-on-Pirn » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:36 am

Cheveksim wrote:Character Application

Name: Eric Bloemhof
Appearance:

Personality: Eric is a caring man who will go out of his way to help others. He is also very naturally curious, and seeks knowledge and adventure.
Biography: Eric grew up in a family of labourers. His father was the chief mechanic for the engines aboard the Starseeker, and his mother was also a mechanic. This life lead Eric to grow a natural curiosity for how things work. From a young age, Eric would take apart a great many things, trying to figure out how to put them back together in a functional way. He had a gift for this, and was asked by the Captain to help repair a clock when Eric was only nine. Although a simple act, repairing the Captain's clock had put Eric into the man's favour. Due to the favour of the Captain, Eric became very popular in school. He succeeded in math and science classes, but never had a mind for literature. He was far more interested in practical things, like machinery and technology. Eric, now twenty-eight, has been selected to accompany the team to explore Earth, where he hopes to put to work his knowledge of technology to ensure that nothing goes awry. He secretly hopes too that he may find some ancient technology still functional on Earth, which he wouldn't hesitate to fiddle about with.
Additional Information: Eric will put his life on the line for the others, if need be. He is a bit of a maverick, as well.

Wonderful use of Levison Wood for the photo. He is from a city merely one and a half hours from mine, if driving on the M6. Eric is accepted, thank you for the interest.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:36 am

Elerian wrote:Not to be nit picky or anything, but you have that text explaining technology twice which is redundant.

Oh, sorry, I found this way too late at night and I mistakenly believed that there was a second spoiler in Current State of Earth. I see now that when you open the state of the earth it pushes technology to the right and makes it look like there's two. :oops:

Regardless, here's my app:

Character Application

Name: Miles Petraukas

Appearance:

Personality: True neutral. Miles does what he thinks is best for himself, yet it isn’t unheard of for him to help others even if it may detract from his goals.

Biography: Miles was born to an Engineer mother and Chief Medical Officer father. And unlike most of his peers that went down to the surface, Miles got the minimum amount of physical education. While he isn't incredibly fit like Samantha, Miles isn’t unfit either. And, instead of spending his time in the gym, Miles was in the library, engineering room, or medical offices filling his head with as much information as he could. Because of this, he volunteered to go down to the surface to act as not only a medic, but also as an electronic technician, should the need arise for either. Miles isn't sure what to expect from the surface, but he has started taking his health more seriously by going to the gym in lieu of their imminent voyage to Earth's surface.

Also, when will you be starting the IC?
Last edited by Elerian on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skegness-on-Pirn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Skegness-on-Pirn » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:46 am

Elerian wrote:Oh, sorry, I found this way too late at night and I mistakenly believed that there was a second spoiler in Current State of Earth. I see now that when you open the state of the earth it pushes technology to the right and makes it look like there's two. :oops:

Regardless, here's my app:

Character Application

Name: Miles Petraukas

Appearance:

Personality: True neutral. Miles does what he thinks is best for himself, yet it isn’t unheard of for him to help others even if it may detract from his goals.

Biography: Miles was born to an Engineer mother and Chief Medical Officer father. And unlike most of his peers that went down to the surface, Miles got the minimum amount of physical education. While he isn't incredibly fit like Samantha, Miles isn’t unfit either. And, instead of spending his time in the gym, Miles was in the library, engineering room, or medical offices filling his head with as much information as he could. Because of this, he volunteered to go down to the surface to act as not only a medic, but also as an electronic technician, should the need arise for either. Miles isn't sure what to expect from the surface, but he has started taking his health more seriously by going to the gym in lieu of their imminent voyage to Earth's surface.

Also, when will you be starting the IC?

No worries, I just made a f*ckery of the formatting on that post, which is the reason for the erroneous spoiler. Also, Miles is accepted, thanks for the interest. I reckon that if the others who've made tags for this RP do not submit applications by midnight (my time), I'll begin working on the IC. The group won't be exploring Earth immediately, as they will be briefed and prepared aboard the Starseeker in the very beginning. That will give those who join late an opportunity to still be involved.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:50 pm

Skegness-on-Pirn wrote:-snip-

Many thanks, I'm looking forward to the IC. However, what will all of our character's relationships be? With only several hundred inhabitants, everyone is more than likely to know quite a bit about everyone else. Not to mention they'd have prior rivalries, friendships, etc.

Skegness-on-Pirn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Skegness-on-Pirn » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:58 pm

Elerian wrote:Many thanks, I'm looking forward to the IC. However, what will all of our character's relationships be? With only several hundred inhabitants, everyone is more than likely to know quite a bit about everyone else. Not to mention they'd have prior rivalries, friendships, etc.

Yes, the characters very likely have at least seen each other over the course of their lives. However, in the briefing, all of the characters will meet.

Vacif
Senator

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:24 pm

Is the ship landing on the planet or is it just sending down a shuttle?
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

Skegness-on-Pirn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Skegness-on-Pirn » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:31 pm

Vacif wrote:Is the ship landing on the planet or is it just sending down a shuttle?

The Starseeker will be touching down on Planet Earth at a designated location, which will be revealed to the exploration group in the briefing.
Last edited by Skegness-on-Pirn on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skegness-on-Pirn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Skegness-on-Pirn » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:32 pm

I have some very interesting twists that will go into the RP once the group begins their exploration.

Vacif
Senator

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:36 pm

Oh. Okay. I wanted to be a pilot, but anyways. Hm...what would be needed on an expedition back to the home world that we haven't been back to in 700 somewhat years...?
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

Skegness-on-Pirn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Skegness-on-Pirn » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:58 pm

Vacif wrote:Oh. Okay. I wanted to be a pilot, but anyways. Hm...what would be needed on an expedition back to the home world that we haven't been back to in 700 somewhat years...?

If you truly want to be a pilot, I can change the plot so that the Starseeker remains at a certain altitude, sending a transport craft to the surface instead. I am flexible in that regard. The expedition will have access to a vehicle, as well as the survival packs described in the introductory post. There will be NPC security officers with weapons in the beginning of the RP, but those weapons will become available to the exploration team through various means.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse