NATION

PASSWORD

Adventures in the Multiverse-Sandbox Edition-IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Adventures in the Multiverse-Sandbox Edition-IC

Postby Osnil » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:11 pm

The Multiverse is a big place. Anything can happen anywhere. Villains run rampant as heroes scramble to catch them. Countries battle one another for more power, or are defending the power they already have. Chaos has been unleashed. Battles will be fought; alliances made and broken. Heroes will stand, and fall. That is the way of the Multiverse.
OOC

Angeland
"Something seems wrong. I see all over the world, and everything seems perfect, but I feel like it's not," Palutena sighed.

"Maybe it's nothing," Pit suggested.
Raxus Secendus
"How is the war?" asked Count Dooku.

"The Jedi are overwhelming at times," Grievous replied.

"We need to search out new worlds and gain their support," Dooku said.

"It will be done," Asajj Ventress replied.
Coruscant
"We must seek out allies, Supreme Chancellor," Senator Amidala suggested, "if we are to survive. It's only a matter of time. The droid factories are making new droids every day; we have a new group of clones every ten years."

"Do it," Palapatine replied, "but take a Jedi with you. It's a dangerous world out there."
Pokemon Universe
"What do we do now, Jessie? The Boss fired us," James sighed.

"And I thought I was gonna be Top Cat again," Meowth sighed.

"We'll just have to find someplace to work!" Jessie shouted.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:52 pm

Berserk Universe, Princess Charlotte
"So the Band of the Hawk should be arriving tomorrow night, I must have a viable plan to discuss with them.

Oh, I'm coming for you Griffith. And we will rule Midland side by side." The princess was shuffling around in her chambers, arms full of papers and a sack was resting on her bed full of rope, a claw and other outdoor things. Normally she wasn't like this but her father had taken the love of her life, she had to get him back. As she twirled her knife in her hands, two little faces were peeping into the door. One had red hair and the other was blonde, they both were wearing fine gowns. Why did their sister love Griffith so, why couldn't she see what he really was?

Utakoi Universe, Hokuto
A young lady sat on the garden bench outside of the Heian palace, the pink outer robe of her junihitoe was blown in the breeze along with her ankle length dark hair. Her eyes scanned over a poem that she had been given by one of the fine lords of a imperial court, he seemed quite taken with her.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:01 pm

Cybertron
Shockwave stood in his lab, analyzing all of the data pouring in "Testing begins now." he threw a lever, the power flickered off, then back on as Shockwave tested his newest Spacebridge, but something went wrong, an alarm went off, but it wasn't about the Spacebridge, that had opened just as planned to the unknown void beyond. The computer blared "Warning. Warning. Experiment-077-7A has escaped from storage. Repeat. Experiment-077-7A has escaped." Shockwave began pressing buttons "I have to shut down everything." but before he could, there was a flash of light on the screen and an explosion, the experiment had escaped.
Deep Space, Marvel Universe
A large Kree warship drifted through space, unaware of what was to come, in an instant, there was a flash of light, an object, as bright as a star, flew into the warship, the ship then imploded, then exploded with a power like a small supernova, the bright object came out the other end, on a course for Earth.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:06 pm

Gallifrey: The Battle of Arcadia

All Hell rained down upon Arcadia, the last stronghold in Gallifrey's defences. The Dalek fleet was far too powerful for the Time Lords to handle. This was only one battle of an endless war across all of time and space, now only spoken of in legend, as the last Great Time War, which ended i t the extinction of both the Daleks, ruthless killing machines bred for war, and the Time Lords, the patrons of all of time and space, and the destruction of Gallifrey. Arcadia held the last line of defence for the Time Lords, now at there last struggle to maintain thir defences, but it was a pointless struggle. The Daleks landed and invaded the city, killing all in their sight. One group of civilians was herded like sheep, and they prepared for their demise, but one figure was able to save them, blasting his way through the Dalek onslaught. This was a man who has lived through the torture of the Time War, a man made as well for the purpose of battle. He had many names, The Warrior, The Renegade, the Oncoming Storm, but for all of time has he been known by one, unforgettable name, a name that struck fear into his enemies. Such a man was known as...

The Doctor

He led the civilians to safety, and rallied one last advance to capture the sky trenches. With The Doctor's strength and valor, he was able to rid the city of the Daleks, but now the battle had to be taken to the skies. An armada of battle TARDISs were sent to take down the invading fleet, and The Doctor went straight for the flagship. Unnoticed, he boarded the ship, and went right for the control room, blasting through all Daleks in his way without a thought. He blasted through the door and entered the control room to be greeted by the Dalek commander Dalek Caan.

It said in a raspy, mechanical voice, "I see you have made it through our own defences, Doctor, as if we ever needed them in our victorious assault of Arcadia!". With his gun raised, The Doctor replied, "You know I no longer go by that name, Caan. I have forsaken it, like I forsaken my people". With a single command, several Dalek guards surrounded The Doctor, whom he shot down one by one. Caan said, "Your weak attempts at saving the Time Lords are futile, Doctor. You, along with the others, shall be EXTERMINATED!". The rest of the Daleks chanted in unison, "Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!". Raising his sonic screwdriver, The Doctor commanded, "It ends now, Caan. For the both of us". Sparks flew from the control board, and Caan wailed, "What have you done?". The sirens warned, "Engines unstable, singularity imminent". As all of the Dalek wailed, the flagship disappeared, with the Doctor inside it.
Last edited by Mundeo on Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:32 pm

Land of Caves and Silence
"I'm so glad you decided to visit my planet for a change, Nepeta," Equius said. "Usually your planet is the hangout area." "That's because Lolcat isn't creepy." "Locas isn't creepy, it's just quiet. And blue. And full of caves." "That's creepy. There aren't even any cute kitties here!" "I see your point. There is a distinct lack of meowbeasts on this world." Nepeta nodded in agreement, and looked out the window of Equius's hive. She noticed what appeared to be a tear in one of the caves near the hive. "Hey, what's that?" Equius looked out the window too, and said "I have no idea. Let's go check it out." The two left the hive and walked over to the tear, suddenly being taken from Locas and appearing in a heavily wooded area in from of a man and woman with weird hair and an anthropomorphic cat.

Land of Sand and Zephyr
Tavros and Gamzee were hanging out in Tavros's hive, having terrible rap-offs and playing Fiduspawn (pretty much Troll Pokemon mixed with Alien). While Tavros was showing off his speed in both flying and running now that he had use of his legs again, both of the trolls suddenly vanished when a large flash with no apparent origin engulfed the desert area where the two where. They reappeared some time later in front of a young human female sitting on a bench in an unfamiliar place. Tavros said in a nervous tone, "Uh, where are we? How did we get here?" "Motherfuckin' miracles." Gamzee replied with a stupid grin on his face.

Land of Wrath and Angels
"I'm here Eridan, now what did you want to show me? Hurry up before the angels find us!" "Calm dowwn Fef, all the angels are on the other side of the planet. I wwanted to showw you that wweird goddamn hole in my sky. You knoww, right abovve us." Feferi looked up and said, "Huh. I don't know how the glub I missed that. What do you think it is?" "Who knowws. Probably something totally bullshit that'll take us somewwhere stupid if we go near it." As if sensing Eridan's hostility, two bolts of lightning came down from the hold and struck the seadwellers. After a lot of flashing and cursing, the two appeared in orbit around a version of Earth, with what appeared to be a giant space plane inside of a small sun rushing toward it and them.
Last edited by Aeternabilis on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one?

New Hunteria
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hunteria » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:43 pm

Hyrule
The soldier jumped in the air and slashed down at Link. Link quickly rolled out of the way and attacked his enemy with a stab, It hit him but had no effect. The enemy soldier stabbed at link.
Link blocked the stab with ease and quickly slashed at his enemy's side, The soldier fell down to the ground in a heap. As Link was celebrating his victory, He heard a noise like a thousand explosions going off at once, And a bright light absorbed him.

Utakoi Universe

Link yelled as he fell from the sky "AAAHHH!!!" Link slammed into the ground hard and saw two men standing next two each other and a woman sitting on a bench.

"Goddess protect me, Who are you?" Link said as he stood up and dusted himself off.
Last edited by New Hunteria on Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
U.R. secedes from Florence! Hunterian PKs defending U.R. border. Hunto-Amerian war cools down, Peace possible.

Hunterian opinions
Nib:Hostile(Hunteria's enemy. Nothing describes their relationship more than pure hatred.)
Florence:Uneasy (Hunteria's Longtime rival. Relations never recovered after the Great Florancian-Hunterian war. Tensions are high.
Marmero:Potential enemy( Hunteria's old friend/rival Hunteria wished to remain peaceful with them but their aggressive policies towards other south american nations may bring war.)
NKVD:Potential ally(Hunteria views NKVD with distrust but wishes to remain peaceful with them.)
SP:Outraged (Hunteria views SP as an aggresive threat to peace and will most likely form the backbone of a coalition against them.)

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:59 pm

The ship payed no heed to the trolls, it flew by them, and was emitting all of the EM spectrum, from radio waves to gamma rays, as it descended into the atmosphere, it did a large amount of damage to the Earth's ozone layer, as it got closer to the surface, the land directly below it began to feel his heat. He transformed and landed in the middle of nowhere, causing a large explosion.
Paketo wrote:
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:13 pm

New Hunteria wrote:Hyrule
The soldier jumped in the air and slashed down at Link. Link quickly rolled out of the way and attacked his enemy with a stab, It hit him but had no effect. The enemy soldier stabbed at link.
Link blocked the stab with ease and quickly slashed at his enemy's side, The soldier fell down to the ground in a heap. As Link was celebrating his victory, He heard a noise like a thousand explosions going off at once, And a bright light absorbed him.

Utakoi Universe

Link yelled as he fell from the sky "AAAHHH!!!" Link slammed into the ground hard and saw two men standing next two each other and a woman sitting on a bench.

"Goddess protect me, Who are you?" Link said as he stood up and dusted himself off.

"Oh!" Hokuto squeaked with much indignity as she was sprayed by dirt from Link's fall. She was about to tell him off when she got a good look at him, he had yellow hair and eyes like the sky, an extremely uncommon thing in this land. He was dressed in a strange green outfit but the thing that stuck were his pointy ears. Was he a kami? A spirit or some god? Hokuto reached into her wide robe sleeves and pulled out a hand fan, opening it and covering her face except for her eyes. "I am Lady Hokuto of the Miyamoto clan and I could ask you the same. What are you, some sort of spirit or god?" the girl questioned.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

New Hunteria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hunteria » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:25 pm

Nuridia wrote:
New Hunteria wrote:Hyrule

Utakoi Universe

"Oh!" Hokuto squeaked with much indignity as she was sprayed by dirt from Link's fall. She was about to tell him off when she got a good look at him, he had yellow hair and eyes like the sky, an extremely uncommon thing in this land. He was dressed in a strange green outfit but the thing that stuck were his pointy ears. Was he a kami? A spirit or some god? Hokuto reached into her wide robe sleeves and pulled out a hand fan, opening it and covering her face except for her eyes. "I am Lady Hokuto of the Miyamoto clan and I could ask you the same. What are you, some sort of spirit or god?" the girl questioned.

After finishing dusting himself off. Link bowed and said "I am Link, Hero of The Goddess. I come from the land of Hyrule." the woman was wearing a very odd robe or something that link had never seen before. Link felt very hurt. He dug into his bag and grabbed one of his red potion bottles and drank it. After drinking it he asked the woman. "Miyamoto? is that a kingdom? I don't believe I'm familiar with the term."
U.R. secedes from Florence! Hunterian PKs defending U.R. border. Hunto-Amerian war cools down, Peace possible.

Hunterian opinions
Nib:Hostile(Hunteria's enemy. Nothing describes their relationship more than pure hatred.)
Florence:Uneasy (Hunteria's Longtime rival. Relations never recovered after the Great Florancian-Hunterian war. Tensions are high.
Marmero:Potential enemy( Hunteria's old friend/rival Hunteria wished to remain peaceful with them but their aggressive policies towards other south american nations may bring war.)
NKVD:Potential ally(Hunteria views NKVD with distrust but wishes to remain peaceful with them.)
SP:Outraged (Hunteria views SP as an aggresive threat to peace and will most likely form the backbone of a coalition against them.)

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:35 pm

Utakoi
"Um, we're real gods, also, would someone please tell me where we are?" Tavros said, still nervous. Gamzee said, "Yeah, someone help my invertabrother out and say where we are."

Marvel Earth Orbit
"Wwoah! Wwhat the fuck wwas that?!" Eridan ask-yelled. "I have no idea! Let's go find out!" Feferi replied, being generally excited about the whole thing. She sped down into the atmosphere, Eridan reluctantly following her until they saw the explosion below them. When the smoke and fire from the explosion cleared, Feferi said "Is... Is that a giant robot?"
Last edited by Aeternabilis on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:08 pm

The Golden City

In the heart of the fade layed the seat of God, the Maker, whatever you want to call him, but long ago seven Tevinter magisters broke into the city and tainted it. They got cast down into the deep roads of Thedas as the first darkspawn. Now, many ages later, the leader of the seven magisters is on the throne of the maker, after ripping holes into the fade to get there. But now Corypheus was bored and decided to expand his realm, and he found a different dimension that was connected to Thedas by the very corner of the fade.
Last edited by Slenderman The CreepyPasta King on Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
☻/
/▌ The slenderman is always watching.
/ \
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClubPenguinajl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTlbpf4Dxo
https://youtu.be/f_GC8wiEuXo
https://youtu.be/mQfcFjzWuX8
Check out my YouTube channel! Some Links are above! ^

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:40 am

Marvel Earth
Sunstorm looked around, there weren't that many buildings around him, but he could see a large city in the distance "I have finally arrived at Earth, now, it is time to cleanse this planet of the wicked and sinful humans." he started blasting the nearby buildings with plasma, and began irradiating the whole place.
Windhelm, Skyrim
It had been a long day of planning and plotting, the war had been a stalemate for a while and Ulfric needed something, or someone, to tip the balance in his favor. But for now, he would retire to his quarters and try to get some rest, though he doubted he would get a full nights rest, he hadn't had a full nights rest for a while. He opened the door to his room but was absorbed by a flash of light, and vanished.
Utakoi Universe
Ulfric fell onto the ground, near a group of people, he stood up and said "By Talos, where am I?" while rubbing his head.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:54 am

The Carribean: The High Seas

The seas were calm, and the winds gentle, the hot West Indies sun rising over the horizon. A lonely English navy ship drifted listlessly across the welcoming waves, that is, until the scent of danger filled the air. The entire crew was on alert, but not prepared for what would hit them. As a small speck rose over the horizon, the navy ship was bombarded by mortar fire. Taken by surprise, they began to open fire on the approaching ship, one of the crew shouted, "Pirates!". But as the ship came into full view, it was not the jolly roger that drooped in the calm wind, but an unfamiliar flag, an A with a skull in it's center. The inhabitants of this ship were no ordinary pirates,

They were assassins.

The Jackdaw flew through the waves towards the navy vessel, unleashing volley after volley of cannon fire. By the time they were close to the navy ship, it was already incapacitated. The order was given, and the ship was boarded, and easily captured. As the cargo was loaded onto the Jackdaw, the captain, Edward Kenway spoke with his first man, Adéwalé.

"Haha, a good catch, Adé. It's a nice ship, a frigate, let's send 'er to the fleet" Kenway said.

Adéwalé replied, "I agree captain, a good day started off with an excellent capture. However, we still have a purpose other than scouring the seas. Have you heard from Ah Tabai?"

Edward sighed. As much as he enjoyed living his life as a pirate, looting and pillaging as he pleased, but he was devoted to a higher order. He, along with Adé, were both assassins, and had to fulfill whatever mission was out in front of them. In fact, it was Adé who led him to the Assassin headquarters. He said, "No. No letters, no secret messages written into a Mayan stele, nothing. Come on, we aught'a use this time to do what we wish, Adé, to-"

He was cut off by an explosion louder than anything he had ever heard. He rushed his men back onto the Jackdaw, and they all looked in awe and horror at the skies, as the heavens opened. In a brilliant flash of light, forcing all of the pirates to shield their eyes, a ship of a never before seen kind descended from the heavens. It was a massive metal disc, ablaze in flame. As it collided into the sea, a massive wave was sent from it, and towards the Jackdaw. "Rogue wave! Face it head on!" Edward shouted as he steered the Jackdaw right into the wave. They were launched into the air, and upon impact, several masts snapped. Regaining their composure after such an event, gazed upon the alien ship, have submerged into the sea. Without a mast they couldn't sail, so Edward went with a few members of his crew to investigate, leaving Adéwalé to keep watch over the Jackdaw.
Last edited by Mundeo on Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Have at you!

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:43 pm

Assasin's Creed-the Ocean
"Those two idiots," Jessie muttered, paddling the Magicarp submarine. "They wanted a new life." Peering through the scope, she saw a ship. "Is that a pirate ship?" asked Jessie, paddling faster.
Pokemon
"Well, that's over, Meowth," James sighed, walking toward the Meowth Balloon.
"She took it harder than I thought," Meowth sighed.
Suddenly a flash of light engulfed both James and Meowth and they disappeared.
The Golden City
Grievous flew into the city with his shuttle. Going toward the throne of the maker, he said, "Corypheus, the Confederacy of Independent States has heard of your deeds and power, and ask that you would join us in our fight against the Galactic Republic."
Utakoi
Senator Amidala's shuttle descended. She took Anakin Skywalker as always, and they slowly walked toward the group. "Where is your leader?" asked the Senator, "I wish to speak with him."

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:50 pm

Osnil wrote:Assasin's Creed-the Ocean
"Those two idiots," Jessie muttered, paddling the Magicarp submarine. "They wanted a new life." Peering through the scope, she saw a ship. "Is that a pirate ship?" asked Jessie, paddling faster.
Pokemon
The Golden City
Grievous flew into the city with his shuttle. Going toward the throne of the maker, he said, "Corypheus, the Confederacy of Independent States has heard of your deeds and power, and ask that you would join us in our fight against the Galactic Republic."
Utakoi
Senator Amidala's shuttle descended. She took Anakin Skywalker as always, and they slowly walked toward the group. "Where is your leader?" asked the Senator, "I wish to speak with him."

When Ulfric saw the ship and about passed out from it "Wha..... What is Oblivion is that? Am I in another horrible dream? Has Sheogorath decided to play games with me?" he drew his sword when the people got out "Who are you? What is that?" he was confused about the whole predicament.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:35 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
Pokemon
The Golden City
Utakoi

When Ulfric saw the ship and about passed out from it "Wha..... What is Oblivion is that? Am I in another horrible dream? Has Sheogorath decided to play games with me?" he drew his sword when the people got out "Who are you? What is that?" he was confused about the whole predicament.

"I am Senator Padme Amidala," Padme replied, "and this is General Skywalker. We have come to ask for interplanetary aid in our war against the Separatists."
Anakin drew his lightsaber, "If you want to fight, I'll be glad to oblige."

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:39 pm

Osnil wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:When Ulfric saw the ship and about passed out from it "Wha..... What is Oblivion is that? Am I in another horrible dream? Has Sheogorath decided to play games with me?" he drew his sword when the people got out "Who are you? What is that?" he was confused about the whole predicament.

"I am Senator Padme Amidala," Padme replied, "and this is General Skywalker. We have come to ask for interplanetary aid in our war against the Separatists."

Ulfric backed away "W-wha... who..... why......" he dropped his sword, he was about to have a heart-attack "What is that thing? What is any of this? What kind of sick dream is this?"
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:40 pm

"Gah! Who in the world are all you people!!!!? Kami why is this is happening to me!?" Hokuto squealed as all of the strange people invaded her garden.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:45 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
Osnil wrote:"I am Senator Padme Amidala," Padme replied, "and this is General Skywalker. We have come to ask for interplanetary aid in our war against the Separatists."

Ulfric backed away "W-wha... who..... why......" he dropped his sword, he was about to have a heart-attack "What is that thing? What is any of this? What kind of sick dream is this?"

"We have no ill intentions toward you. Our war is leaving many without homes or food," Padme replied, then whispered, "Anakin, put the saber away."
Anakin sighed, and put his lightsaber away.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:59 pm

Osnil wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Ulfric backed away "W-wha... who..... why......" he dropped his sword, he was about to have a heart-attack "What is that thing? What is any of this? What kind of sick dream is this?"

"We have no ill intentions toward you. Our war is leaving many without homes or food," Padme replied, then whispered, "Anakin, put the saber away."
Anakin sighed, and put his lightsaber away.

Ulfric sat down "I'm having a bad day, I'm lost in a land far from home surrounded by strangers." he looked at Padme and said "Anyway, I am Ulfric Stormcloak, Jarl of Windhelm, but that doesn't matter when I have no way home."
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:21 pm

The Jackdaw

Shortly after Edward's departure, there was a sudden sighting by one of the crew. "Something under the water, sir. Some kind of large fish, a whale!" Adéwalé scoffed in anger. "Kenway leaves with the whaling boat, and not a moment later, a whale shows up". He grabbed the spyglass from the pirate, and looked at the water. There were ripples being made by something big, and it was heading right towards the Jackdaw. As the object approached, all of the crew huddled by the starboard.

Dalek Flagship

The Doctor woke up, his head blurry and aching. He got onto all floors and looked around. The room was pitch black, but it was obvious that Caan was gone. He got back up to stand as a spray of sparks errupted from the control board. Wherever he was, The Doctor had to find and kill Caan.

Meanwhile, Edward boarded the ship with two other pirates through a rather convenient hole made by the crash. Not much water has entered the ship yet, but it was near impossible to see. Edward put on his hood, and proceeded into the interior of the ship. The walls creaked and moaned as they made their way through. As they came by an intersection, Edward silently order his men to stay by the wall, he heard something approaching. 'There must have been survivors' He thought as peaked around the corner and used his eagle vision to see what was approaching. Two Daleks turned down the hallway and was aproaching the intersection. Edward took out his pistols, and nodded to his men. They all faced the Daleks and opened fire, but rhe bullets merely bounced off their metal shell. All was silent as the Daleks gazed blankly at the pirates, their eyestalks glowing.

"EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!"

The Daleks opened fired their lasers at the pirates, killing the other two men instantly as Edward rolled out of the way, and began to run down the opposite corridor. 'What are those things?' he thought as he outran the Daleks.
Have at you!

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:15 pm

Dalek Ship
"Where are we Meowth?" asked James.

"I dunno, but it sure is dark here," Meowth noted, then looked around, "Hey, you!" he shouted at the Doctor.
The Jackdaw
After a session of crashing, Jessie emerged from the Magicarp Sub. "Where am I?" she asked.
Utakoi
"Our apologies for landing here," Padme said, "we couldn't find a suitable place to land."

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:21 pm

Pokemon
The Golden City
Utakoi

Corypheus saw this strange contraption and decided to help the Confederacy of Independent States. He said,"Ok, fine, but first, what are you and what is this contraption?" He was already thinking of a way to betray them to become the god of the realm this thing came from.
Last edited by Slenderman The CreepyPasta King on Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☻/
/▌ The slenderman is always watching.
/ \
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClubPenguinajl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTlbpf4Dxo
https://youtu.be/f_GC8wiEuXo
https://youtu.be/mQfcFjzWuX8
Check out my YouTube channel! Some Links are above! ^

New Hunteria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hunteria » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:54 am

Osnil wrote:Dalek Ship
"Where are we Meowth?" asked James.

"I dunno, but it sure is dark here," Meowth noted, then looked around, "Hey, you!" he shouted at the Doctor.
The Jackdaw
After a session of crashing, Jessie emerged from the Magicarp Sub. "Where am I?" she asked.
Utakoi
"Our apologies for landing here," Padme said, "we couldn't find a suitable place to land."

Ukatoi Link stares at the man, the technology they possesed was far beyond anything that they had had in hyrule.
Link pulled out his sword and got into battle position and stood between the Jedi's and the others. (Facing towards the Jedi) "Interplanetary war? you speak of things I have never heard of. You should try to explain this better, you are giving my friend over there-Link points at ulfric- mental breakdown for goddesses sake. Also how do you know we will help you?"

Hunterian opinions

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:09 am

Utakoi
"Will someone, please tell me where we are?" Tavros ask-yelled, getting less nervous and more just annoyed by this whole situation. Gamzee had sat down onto the ground and began eating a sopor pie (sopor pie is the stuff that keeps him pacified by getting him kind of high), as he was getting hungry.

Marvel Earth
The two seadwelling trolls landed near Sunstorm and removed their weapons from their sylladexes, Feferi taking out her golden trident and Eridan choosing his magic science wand. "Just wwhat the fuck are you doing?" Eridan yelled at the transformer.

Dalek Ship
Equius and Nepeta were taken with James and Meowth to the submerging Dalek ship. Equius tapped James on the shoulder, giving James a large bruise there, and said, "Human, where are we and how did you take us here?"
Last edited by Aeternabilis on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse