NATION

PASSWORD

The Germanian Mansion (Mostly Open)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
The Germanian states
Minister

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Germanian Mansion (Mostly Open)

Postby The Germanian states » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:42 am

The Germanian Sisters have finally rebuilt their house after it got blown up in a gas accident. The Germanian Sisters are inviting National Personifications and National ambassadors for a state dinner.

Nations not allowed to come:
- The Doom Legions(Fearing he will destroy our house again)
-Transyl(He will kill everyone in the party)
-Terra Britannia(He will destroy our house)
-Barboenia(He has the tendency to stab anyone in the back)

We have pasta laced pasta so come over!
This Nation doesn't use NS Stats
Senpai: UESE
My views are mixed in my Attitude somewhere
Germanian States Embassy Program

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:35 am

The Germanian sisters wait for anyone to arrive with a smile while East Geemania is reading a book about the history of warfare and Southeastern Germania seems to be practicing his patrol marches.

Southwestern Germania is standing guard in front of the Mansion in case those unwelcomed come. But obviously wasn't a good idea as he is a pushover.

Florence is practicing her speech over and over.

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:47 am

3 hours later....

Everyone is sleeping in their position Florence is standing up practicing her speech in her dream East Germania is sleeping reading out loud the history of the French Polynesian war and North and South Germania are leaning against each other in their sleep.

Southeast Germania Is saying "One two One two" in his sleep and Southwestern Germania is sleeping outside dreaming about being in a world made of pasta.
Last edited by The Germanian states on Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:19 am

"Alright everyone is here!"

"North Arcadian Empire has finally arrived." Said South Germania

A potato sack on an office chair with A photo of the Northern Arcadian empire's leader is used as a replica.

"Shut Up Paginista you are not taking my pasta! That is final now Eat up your damn Sausages you fat meat loaf!"

Yelled North Germania to a barrel of tomatoes wearing a hat.

(The Germanians are hallucinating because they are torn up no one came.)

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:05 am

South Germania is asking TDL(Sacknof tomatoes looking like Karras) For an alliance.

"Screw this party! Nobody came because they see us as weak and pathetic. WE SHOUKD REBUILD OUR MILITARY NOT PASTA!"

Said Southeastern Germania

The Aspari Syndicate
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Aspari Syndicate » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:05 am

Syndicate-tan was unable to attend the party due to her executive oversight being needed on a UMS operation. However, she sent a nice gift basket complete with a bottle of fine sake, a dozen packets of Pocky, an Uzi, two loaded magazines, and a note wishing the Germanians a nice party.
Proud Co-Founder of the United Mercenary Syndicate and Terminal Solutions Incorporated.
Cybernetically enhanced kill squads, gross corporate malfeascence, demonically trained lawyers, and omnipresent surveillance. The Aspari Syndicate: we are the reason you actually hate Capitalizm.

Creativity fueled by a distilled elixer of Cyberpunk, H.P. Lovecraft, Rule of Cool, and Nightmare Fuel.
Bohemia Minor wrote:
The Aspari Syndicate wrote:...As leviathan corporate monsters ourselves, we look forward to taking part...

Oh Sh-
I am an ENFP; take my hand and we'll fly, together!

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:42 pm

"Why do you guys have to be so stupid don't you see no one is coming!" Florence told them angrily.

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:55 pm

"Well while you lunatics sit there like complete idiots I will be outside."

Team Fascism
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Team Fascism » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:59 pm

A well dressed man in a silver mask enters the opulent but empty mansion, "Well this doesn't seem as bad as Kat described." he said with a shrug, "Is anybody here?" he shouted.
The Ever-So-Grand Cing Cline
Ruling party of Team Fascism
Bound by blood and mercury. The Quicksilver Brotherhood
Right mates, my nation is PMT/FanT if you're wondering, can I do that? I'm fairly certain I can do that.

RP cannon

Trevor Phillip Enterprises
Minister

Founded: Oct 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Trevor Phillip Enterprises » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:01 pm

"Another dinner party? Lets hope they have pizza..."
(Am allowed in?)
Currently being edited by Pablo Escobar since Thu Jul 09, 1983 10:37 am.
CALLING ALL ANTI-PONYISTS!
-∮ The Crumpet Cult ∮-

Transyl
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transyl » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:02 pm

A highly sophisticated woman showed up, hoping nobody noticed she was from Transyl.."Well, look what we have here..How, lovely I guess."
I'm Kitty!
About me
NS stats have no power here. We only use Factbooks!
Main Factbook.

Proud Fascist!
Proud member of the Anti-Democracy League!
Yandere!
Ancient Humans is the love of my life! Touch him and you'll face my wrath!
Creepwood Apple-Loosa and Xanama are my Kawaii Friends! :3

Team Fascism
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Team Fascism » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:04 pm

Transyl wrote:A highly sophisticated woman showed up, hoping nobody noticed she was from Transyl.."Well, look what we have here..How, lovely I guess."

The Cing after immediately noticing the Transylian accent but still not being able to tell one human form from another shouts across the room. "Kat, is that you?"
Right mates, my nation is PMT/FanT if you're wondering, can I do that? I'm fairly certain I can do that.

RP cannon

Transyl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Transyl » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:05 pm

Team Fascism wrote:
Transyl wrote:A highly sophisticated woman showed up, hoping nobody noticed she was from Transyl.."Well, look what we have here..How, lovely I guess."

The Cing after immediately noticing the Transylian accent but still not being able to tell one human form from another shouts across the room. "Kat, is that you?"

"Hell no..I'm much more, sane than Kat..I'm Surina, if you must know.."
I'm Kitty!
About me
Main Factbook.

Proud Fascist!
Yandere!

Team Fascism
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Team Fascism » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:24 pm

the Cing pauses for a moment, struggling to recall a name he could of sworn he heard before. "Oh Surina," he announced as the realization hit him, he seated himself in a chair at the middle of the room before continuing. "I apologize for I thought that Kat had made you up to try and set herself equal to the Old Gods." He confessed with a laugh, "She's a fairly naive one to think that 60,000 is old for a god, also that age is what defines an Old God. Is she really as self-conscious as she seems?"

RP cannon

Transyl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Transyl » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:30 pm

Team Fascism wrote:the Cing pauses for a moment, struggling to recall a name he could of sworn he heard before. "Oh Surina," he announced as the realization hit him, he seated himself in a chair at the middle of the room before continuing. "I apologize for I thought that Kat had made you up to try and set herself equal to the Old Gods." He confessed with a laugh, "She's a fairly naive one to think that 60,000 is old for a god, also that age is what defines an Old God. Is she really as self-conscious as she seems?"

"Kat is a fairly good person overall, least she is when she's around me..I love her like a sister, which is true but her behavior sometimes is just awful. I don't mind that she kills people, but the way she expresses herself is disturbing. Kat is a highly powerful Goddess, at least for her age she is."
I'm Kitty!
About me
Main Factbook.

Proud Fascist!
Yandere!

Team Fascism
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Team Fascism » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:40 pm

"I've never meant to express any disgust or insult her, or you for that matter in any way," the Cing stated, remembering how easy it was to accidentally offend the other gods at the coffee shop. "She just seems to eager to prove that she is powerful, as though she needs to convince these mortals that she is an object of fear. It's ridicules and sometimes frustrating but I feel it will pass with age."

RP cannon

Transyl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Transyl » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:42 pm

Team Fascism wrote:"I've never meant to express any disgust or insult her, or you for that matter in any way," the Cing stated, remembering how easy it was to accidentally offend the other gods at the coffee shop. "She just seems to eager to prove that she is powerful, as though she needs to convince these mortals that she is an object of fear. It's ridicules and sometimes frustrating but I feel it will pass with age."

"It's not Kats fault that she does that, she was born/created that way. In fact, her behavior is due to the important fact that she has had a harsh past and childhood. I've watched over her since she came into existence...I apologize for her behavior, I'm one of the very few people in Transyl's government that has some sanity and kindness."
I'm Kitty!
About me
Main Factbook.

Proud Fascist!
Yandere!

Team Fascism
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Team Fascism » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:52 pm

The Cing chuckled silently, thinking back to his own awakening from that damnable crater of Oriab, just south of Ngranek. How many eons wasted? How long had he been alone with the ants and the worms? "Tragedy seems all to common," he replied solemnly.

RP cannon

Transyl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Transyl » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:54 pm

Team Fascism wrote:The Cing chuckled silently, thinking back to his own awakening from that damnable crater of Oriab, just south of Ngranek. How many eons wasted? How long had he been alone with the ants and the worms? "Tragedy seems all to common," he replied solemnly.

"Indeed, Kat is a lovely person when you actually take the time to get to know her. As long as she respects you, you'll be fine. If not, well that's something I'd rather not discuss."
I'm Kitty!
About me
Main Factbook.

Proud Fascist!
Yandere!

Team Fascism
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Team Fascism » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:00 pm

"And what of you?" the Cing replied, throwing off his solemn tone and returning to his joyful and expressive nature. "Are you a 'lovely person'?" He asked, playfully mimicking Surina's kind tone.

RP cannon

Transyl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Transyl » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:02 pm

Team Fascism wrote:"And what of you?" the Cing replied, throwing off his solemn tone and returning to his joyful and expressive nature. "Are you a 'lovely person'?" He asked, playfully mimicking Surina's kind tone.

"I'd say I'm a fairly good natured person, sure I have a demonic side but overall I try to be kind and such. I am pretty sure I'm a lovely person, even though people tend to think of me as a horrid person for being so close to Kat. I try to be nice and kind, as well as keeping people in their place."
I'm Kitty!
About me
Main Factbook.

Proud Fascist!
Yandere!

Team Fascism
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Team Fascism » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:16 pm

The Cing leaned back in his chair, "I've never saw any reason to be good or evil." He replied, "daemonic, angelic, kind, cruel, it all means nothing." He laughed while he said it but he didn't want to laugh, "who do you save and who you let die doesn't make a single difference. The pipes will play and the drums will beat," he heard the piping in his head, the strange and familiar songs of a threat all but forgotten playing endlessly. It called to him, it begged him to join the endless circles, "round and round and round." he muttered his voice trailing off as he his mind wandered, playing the alien songs of the Outer Gods.

RP cannon

Transyl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Transyl » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:24 pm

"I truly think of myself as good but also evil..I try to stay neutral though. Being the Goddess of magic, sorcery, and beauty is a little fun though.."- Surina, while taking out a book and beginning to read.
I'm Kitty!
About me
Main Factbook.

Proud Fascist!
Yandere!

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:50 am

North Germania got a call and left the table coming back with a devastated face.

East Germania is playing Songs composed by Mozart and Florence is busy yelling at a bird for supposedly laughing at her.

Team Fascism
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Team Fascism » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:23 pm

The Cing sighed, it became apparent to him that Surina may much more like Kat than she could ever truly realize. He turned to the Germanian entering the room, "you wouldn't of happened to have seen our host, have you?"

RP cannon

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates