NATION

PASSWORD

[JOKE] Repeal "The World Assembly"

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

[JOKE] Repeal "The World Assembly"

Postby Kaboomlandia » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:47 pm

The World Assembly:

RECOGNIZING the need for an international body to keep nations in line;

ACKNOWLEDGING that there are over 500 General Assembly and Security Council resolutions;

CONCERNED that many nations submit outright silly proposals;

RECOGNIZING that it has become extremely difficult to get WA legislation passed;

AWARE that this resolution has no chance whatsoever of passing;

MOVES to disband the WA and let nations work out their problems on their own.

NOTE: I have absolutely no intention to submit this, I just thought it would be funny to see the reactions that people reply to this.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

The Dark Star Republic
Senator

Founded: Oct 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Star Republic » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:57 pm

This is a forum for discussing the GA, not the SC.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:58 pm

The Dark Star Republic wrote:This is a forum for discussing the GA, not the SC.

It's a joke proposal. Besides, it would "repeal" GA #1.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Separatist Peoples
GA Secretariat

Founded: Feb 17, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Separatist Peoples » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:33 pm

We have a thread for joke proposals. They go there.

His Worshipfulness, the Most Unscrupulous, Plainly Deceitful, Dissembling, Strategicly Calculating Lord GA Secretariat, Authority on All Existence, Arbiter of Right, Toxic Globalist Dog, Dark Psychic Vampire, and Chief Populist Elitist!
Separatist Peoples should RESIGN!

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:36 pm

Separatist Peoples wrote:We have a thread for joke proposals. They go there.

Sorry. I'll try to get this one deleted. I've already copy-pasted this one in.
Co-Author of SC #204

Amerieka
Envoy

Founded: Feb 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Amerieka » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:37 am

i like your sense of humour. dont delete it. it's a breath of fresh air!

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:14 pm

Amerieka wrote:i like your sense of humour. dont delete it. it's a breath of fresh air!

This very same "proposal" is under "joke WA proposals". Go there instead, let this one die.
Co-Author of SC #204

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly