NATION

PASSWORD

Operation Ivory Coast II (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Insaeldor
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Operation Ivory Coast II (IC)

Postby Insaeldor » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:03 pm

Date: 6-12-2049
Units: 1st Multi-National Mechanized Assault Regiment

The year is 2049, 30 years after the creation of the 1st Mechanized Assault Regiment composed and just two years into the Insurgency in Yunnan as part of the larger Chinese Insurgency. The Insurgency has its roots in ethnic and political tensions with the Pro-democracy ethic minorities mostly Yi, Zhuang, Bai ethnic groups fighting against the Chinese political establishment.

The 1st Multi-National Mechanized Assault Regiment has been deployed to the boarder region in Northern Vietnam and is part of a larger force offered by the Stratigic Mutual Defense Coalition to Vietnam on request as to protect vital economic intrest in the area as well as to protect the political stability of the region. However the 1st Multi-Nation Mechanized Assault Regiment has a special assignment in that off the record they are conducting raids against the Chinese Liberation Army and to help and train Pro-democracy insurgents (typiclly called Zìyóu de Yǒngshì or simplyb Zìyóu)

These operations are covert and represent the nature of this multi-national regiment made up of the best the CDS has to offer. But as of late there have been concerns as Russian, Iranian, and Syrian soldiers all of whom belong to the Pact of Independent Nations and with opposing mechs in the area and has lead to the prospect of stalemate or open combat in the region. Which will the world choose?

Colonel Mark C. Voltalli
1st Multi-National Mechanized Assault Regiment
Near Malipo, Yunnan Province China

"Alright guys, we've got PLA and Malipo Militia men about a click and a half from here. As far as our Intel is concerned we have two PLA platoons and a militia Battalion operating in the area. I'll stick behind and work on the patrols while you guys head out and take care of the armory alright." I said through my comlink system inside the internal cockpit of my M40AIII mech suit. The AES piloting system had in eloped my arms for the purpose of reflected articulation of the mechs arms. Inside my cockpit was a large screen front and back which acted as an screen for me to see the outside world. My feet worked the speed and turning peddles while the electionic headband operated my secondary weaponry. Me and my assault team made up of various operatives from the 1st Mech Regiment were along side me. As far as I knew I was the only mech attached to this assault team although another could be coming in as well but for now it was just me and my men.

We were deep in the south Chinese rainforest with a mix of SMDC forces and members from the Yunnan Democratic Revolutionary Army although how much they could be trusted was limited. Not that they would fire on us or anything but they are know to run once things start to get heated so why we had them along was beyond me really. But I guess we needed local allies in this conflict so to at least have them with us could be an aid. We started to enter the edge of a clearing just on far edge of the rain forest. I held back while the group continued its way through the rainforest to the edge on the clearing.

"Hey guys my Mechs to work througth the complex so I'll stay back here and provide observation for you guys. Alpha Section I'll want you to strike from the south, Beta Section I want you to swing around and Attack from the east. I'll head out and observe the facility from the west. They don't have a fast escape route from the north but we're not here to kill everyone we can so if they start retreating just let them go we're only hear for the weapons alright." I said to the group via our comlink system. I let the leaders of the sections. I took my mech and looped around the clearing through the rainforest using a short blade attachment in the arm I cut my way through the thicket of the vines and branches with a specially made CX-130A Portable Mechanized Rifle. It was a 35mm autocannon converted to look, act, and feel like an assault rifle and though it was a bit basic but was accurate and this model was internally suppressed so instead of sounding like an autocannon but more like a large caliber rifle and made it a bit better for close in combat at least to it did after all. I took up my position in the west.

"Alright guys once you're in position start the attack." I said as I took the large computerized scope of the rifle and looked down at the armory facility and caught a glimps of a large object with a tarp covering it. It wasn't well hidden and obviously were tanks or armored fighting vehicles of some make. With that there was also a helicopter in the area and I took the cross hairs and aimed them straight at the helicopters rotary system with a quick three second burst of fire. While the helicopter wasn't in flight at the time it was obvious that it had been struck.

"Alright! Strike!" I yelled initiating the attack on the facility.
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

Kintain
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kintain » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:47 pm

Johnathan Parker had been dreading another day combating nothing but mosquitoes and other foul insects. He had been guarding an armory the past few days and while it had seemed to be a pleasant change of pace from guarding that hydroelectric powerplant North of here, it hadn't been at all. Nothing to shoot, no one to kill. At least at the power plant, some of those rebels had attempted to attack. Here? Nothing. Nothing but flies and mosquitoes and plenty of other foul bugs.

Thud, Thud, Thud...

Johnathan glanced up at the helicopter that was circling the armory. Armed to teeth with such a magnificent capacity for violence... yet all it had done was fly circles like a lazy buzzard hovering over a soon to be dead meal for the past few days, only landing to refuel. Johnathan's gaze returned to the surrounding forest. So boring...

Then the unmistakable sound of gunfire. The sound of the helicopter blades chopping the air changed. Johnathan looked up to see the helicopter had been hit and was losing altitude rapidly. Quickly, Johnathan sounded the alarm before taking cover. Once more, battle had come, Johnathan grinned as he raised his rifle as he mentally prepared for another little dance of war.
Political: Centrist
Religion: N/A, Atheist
Philosophy: Nihilistic, still expanding upon it and finding myself further

Zoboyizakoplayoklot
Minister

Founded: Jan 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zoboyizakoplayoklot » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:48 pm

Muzzafar yawned as his mech trudged through rainforest. He hadn't slept well the night before, his body refusing to accept the time change. His weary body had dozed off a few times during the course of the day, but it was no matter. He wasn't doing much, as his commanding officer seemed to think the best way to make use of a mech was to have it carry supplies and deal with wild animals. He shook his head at the thought. "If your going to wake someone up at what feels like 1:00 AM after a sleepless night, at least let them do some fighting" he thought to himself. He guessed the day had been at least somewhat productive though, as the troops he had been delivering supplies to had seemed quite grateful. What it was he was delivering wasn't known to him however, and the boredom that overwhelmed his body caused his mind to be curious. Was it guns? Food? Medicinal supplies? He guessed he would never know. As he continued along his merry way, one of his squad members radioed a transmission over.

"Hey Muzzafar, you listenin'? Great. We've uncovered what appears to be the den of some sort of carnivorous animal... Wanna lend a hand?" I'll send you our coordinates."

Muzzafar let out a sigh of relief as he began to send his mech in the general direction of where his scouts were pointing him. Muzzafar wasn't one for philosophy, but he did believe that a day without opposing blood being spilled was a day wasted. But even though whatever it was he was going after was likely just some hapless animal that posed no real threat, at least he would live up to his lone philosophy.

A short while later
Muzzafar did his best to sneak as his mech bumbled up to where his troops stood.

"Whats the situation" Muzzafar said gruffly through his comlink. "What is it I get to kill?" he continued.

One of his scouts stepped forward.

"Pavel went to see what was there. He claims it to have been some sort of tiger. I would guess Indochinese, judging by where we are"

"A tiger?" Muzzafar replied with obvious disappointment in his voice. "A single tiger and you guys cower away? What kind of soldiers are you?" Muzzafar chuckled as the scout gave him a confused look before finally responding.

"Well, it's not like it would be above our skill or anything" the scout replied "But that species is endangered. It's gotta be some sort of war crime to kill it"

Muzzafar looked down at the scout with a cold, hard gaze.

"Kill the beast. And those are my orders. Keep it alive, and I'll have your skin. Now shut up and scram, I'm getting something on my comlink. Hello?"

"Seargent Muzzafar" the voice said. [i]"We just received reports of an attack of a friendly armoury, just west of your position. Your assistance has been requested.[\i]

Muzzafar grinned devilishly as he turned his mech westward. At last he would fight.

Stasnov
Minister

Founded: Mar 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stasnov » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:28 am

Captain Nikolai Andreyevich Morozov and his unit had just returned to the armoury after a long patrol through the jungle. Their patrol had begun the day before with the objective of patrolling the external perimeter of the PIN armoury and the area surrounding it. They had short, 20 minute breaks, to rest their bodies from the hardships of patrolling a jungle like this, but by the second they sat down, mosquitoes, seemingly the size of their palms, begun swooping in. The patrol seemed endless to them.

But now they were finally at base. Some had their clothes torn and ripped apart from the jungles thick vegetation, and many had obvious signs of their "encounter" with the bloody mosquitoes. Nikolai stopped by the gate, as his men walked by him. He looked at their pale and exhausted faces. Even their exoskeleton suits couldn't help their exhaustion. Ghosts returning to their graves Nikolai though as he watched the scene.

Suddenly, he heard gunfire sounds. It was like a volcano had erupted at the other side of the camp. Reports flooded the communication channels. His men sighed, and he did the same "Give me a fucking break" he muttered. He opened comms to his men

"This is Vega - Command to all Vega Company units. Bravo, Charlie grab as many heavy weapons as you can and reinforce the left flank and watch out for enemy flanking manouvres, Delta, Echo, do the same for the right flank. Foxtrot, reinforce the rear. The rest, on me!"

His men followed the orders, and the remaining squads started running towards the western part of the base. He was tired, and he was sure that his men were tired as well. But he knew that they would fight with teeth and claw. He cocked his assault rifle as prepared himself.
#ValaranSoFab
My alt/secondary account: Chalcia
My FT alt account: Union of Collectivist Systems
19 years old, Greek, male, heterosexual, Communist, LGBT rights supporter, secularist, atheist
Puzikas wrote:"Wanna know how I got these scars?"- Gorby probably

Yalos wrote:"Nazi Germany lost WW2 because it thought like an NS player"

Zoboyizakoplayoklot
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Zoboyizakoplayoklot » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:02 pm

Muzzafar could feel his heart pounding as he neared the armory, the tension coursing through his veins, adrenaline flooding him like a melting glacier would a small village. It was euphoria to someone like Muzzafar, the surge of excitement one might get as they neared combat. It was a feeling Muzzafar hadn't felt in years, and he wanted to burst in excitement at the fact he was about to fight once again. However, as much as he just wanted to bust onto the battlefield guns a blazing, Muzzafar knew better. He didn't know what he was up against, it could be anything from a simple uncoordinated raid to a full fledged attack. As Muzzafar grew closer and closer to the armory, he began to slow his pace, taking into consideration that the mechs used by the SMDC had a technological advantage over his, meaning he had to be extra careful. Be he couldn't wait. He began to speed up again, his GPS notifying him that he was within two kilometers of the armory. When the GOS said one and a half, he slowed his mech to a walking pace, ever cautious. With his eye open for signs of enemy movement, his head spun his mech around in a 360 degree angle to further check his surroundings. He then began to proceed closer to the armory, the sounds of the battle slowly beginning to come to his ears. And as his mech stomped onwards, it only got louder. And louder. And louder. He forced his mech to a stop as the armory finally came into sight. He circled around it, doing his best to keep his mech hidden within the thick Chinese bush. After circling around once, he stopped at a spot thick with brush, positioning his mech behind it. After convincing himself he was hidden well enough, he aimed his autocannon towards a small grouping if SMDC infantry. Then, after giving a short prayer, he took the shot.

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaeldor » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:49 pm

Colonel Mark C. Voltalli
1st Multi-National Mechanized Assault Regiment
Near Malipo, Yunnan Province China

"Hey guys be careful, I can already tell our Intel underestimated the number of PLA forces at the armory. Should be to much of a hiccup though since they don't seem to be that heavily armed. I'd keep my aoace though Attack then from the forest line for now and I'll try and keep my assault position." I said over my comlink system as I had changed my video input from standard to inferred and started to observe the facility just as they seemed to start noticing this was an attack. At first it was just a few many six or seven just working my field of view. But then people started to flood out of the buildings and onto the roads that cut though the compounds grounds. I took a few more shots at the compound with my rifle but just due to the way the buildings were set up I couldn't tell if my rounds had hit or not.

*Broup Broup Broup*

That damned radar alarm. What could it be this time? I used my neuro uplink to pull my radar screen. From what I could tell from the unfamiliar blip on the screen. I new the two groups of blip clusters were my two teams but a larger blip heading up from the east. It couldn't have been one of ours since this was a covert S&D mission, so the only real explanation would be a PLA armored vehicle given the size of the blip. I put my screen from inferred to standard and made my way to the east.

"Hey guys I'm circling around east, looks like we've got some sort of armoured vehicle." I said as I brought my mech to a stand and made my way east rifle in hand cutting through the branches and vines of the thick Chinese jungle. The foliage was getting notably stuck and caught in the armor kinks and spaces between the plates of armor. The sun was beating down on my mech and left it fairly hot in the cockpit and I was sweating buckets in this compact, claustrophobic cockpit. As I moved my way through the rainforest I came up right on the blip just behind. I took a quick glancing look around my area and caught a flash of reflected light off a piece of metal. I brought up my rifle and checked out 35 meters from my position. I looked over at what I saw. But as I looked down my rifles I didn't really know what to think... It was a mech but it wasn't a friendly or a Chinese Type 100 Yuxang but an older Russian Akula mech... This definetly wasn't a PLA mech but then again who was it? It didn't fucking matter since I had just got him to view he fire a could shots at my eastern group. I swiftly took my rifle and fired a six second burst of gun fire. My first none simulated mech battle and at such closes range too. This should be fun.
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

Nivok Baves
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nivok Baves » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:53 am

Tom crawled slowly through the underbrush of the jungle trying to find a small break in the foliage of a rim he could lay on to get a better view of the PIN soldiers. Unlike some of the other men here, he wasn't in the mech suits, personally he didn't trust them despite what he had seen and heard, he held on to the belief that fighting should be done without the assistance of giant robots which made excellent targets for any anti-Armour weapons to shoot at. The heat of the jungle bore down on him, drying the once wet mud on his face giving him a layer of mud, Free mudbath he thought to himself as he trudged on.

After a while he stopped crawling and lay with his back against a tree, furiously cleaning his weapon, an SA-80 he had managed to convince the armourer to let him take for the duration of his stay in the1st Multi-National Mechanized Assault Regiment. Suddenly the crackle in his headpiece gave him his orders, he couldn't make out his orders so he just assumed he was meant to make hit and run attacks on their positions. Getting into a crouched position, he checked his camo paint was convincing and re adjusted his beret "a little showmanship never hurt anyone" he said to no one in particular before moving onwards. He payed close attention to the sounds of the jungle as he slowly progressed into it, trying to hear anything that would indicate an enemy presence nearby. A twig snapped behind him, causing Tom to freeze in his spot and dive for a nearby tree before looking around it. A small group of around five men were, what he assumed, patrolling the area probably to keep the SMDC out. Taking his chance he brought up his rifle and fired off a three round burst, nailing in the torso before the other two responded, firing at his position. Raising his left hand to his radio he turned it on "Back up requested at sector 2-6-A, I repeat back up requested at sector 2-6-A. Confirmed insurrectionist group of around five men, minus one. Over" he reported, before lifting his rifle back up and firing back at the soldiers.

Zoboyizakoplayoklot
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Zoboyizakoplayoklot » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:45 pm

Muzzafar grinned as his autocannon wiped out the small group of opposing soldiers. It was only two soldiers, but it made Muzzafar feel much more powerful then he really was, seeing their limp bodies fly forward, and at his hand! Ah, the power! But just as Muzzafar was about to step out from his poorly hidden cover behind the brush, he felt something smash against his side, a short but still forceful blow. As he turned around, he felt his heart rise up to the top of his throat. There it was, an enemy mech, the one thing he had come to fear in his time in China. It was significantly smaller than his Russian Akula, but he could tell it had the technological benefits of a newer mech, and the smaller size convinced him it would be faster and lighter than his large, almost cumbersome mech. Muzzafar stared at it for a moment, almost taking regret in the fact that he would have to destroy the masterfully crafted machine. But Muzzafar shook the thought out of his head. If he wanted to prove his honor, there would be no mercy. Maybe some good scrap metal could come out of it, that is, should there be anything of note when he was done with it. Chuckling maniacally, Muzzafar then walked his mech forward, his machine gun firing at the opposing mech.

"May Allah's light guide me" Muzzafar murmured to himself.

He hoped he wouldn't need it.

Huda
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:22 pm

PIN Armory.
Igor Asimov.

I glared at the red sun. It was evening - I knew it. "Igor - you sure you can tolerate the mosquitoes?" One of the Syrian footsoldiers asked. I nodded. "Heh - the Russian can't tolerate Syrian sand." One of them joked. I slapped him in his back, laughing. Commander Youssef entered. We stood silent. "Soldiers. We have been given info that a contingent of SMDC is headed for the PIN armory. Igor - you will be mobilizing alongside other PIN mechs." He told me. I nodded, and got to my mech.

I continued walking the mech - till the mosquitoes irritated me. I slapped them everywhere. Eventually I opened an airlock and shooed them out. I began checking my radar and finding the airfield. My mech began stomping its way into the armory. Already fighting began. I could spot a Russian Akula - an ally. I took a grin, before blasting randomly at the soldiers irritating me. Then I took some attention over to the mech. I fired at it - however, it was fast and was easily dodging. "Russian Akula - please notify that you are a part of PIN." I shouted on the radio, before once more averting my attention back to the enemy.

The High Lords
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The High Lords » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:46 pm

2 miles from Depot Y23-04
Josef Strondheim
Swedish Mercenary
2:21 AM, 6-16-49

The muck, the humidity, the insects - it was all too much. Josef would much rather be in the cold mountains of Sweden, hunting game, or at times, people. Hell, he would have been happy in the other parts of the Yunnan province, but no, the SMDC contracted him to a hell-mission in the south. The southern bits where all the crap lived, including the spiders. Spiders didn't bother Josef much, but once they started crawling on the back of his neck, having dropped in from the branches above, that's when he prayed for the universal extermination of spiders.

But that wasn't his job - to complain about the shit he stepped in and the bugs he killed almost constantly. The SMDC contracted him to take out a minor fuel depot deep in the forests, acting as a stop for forces passing northward through the region from the south, or vice versa. The SMDC brass, especially General Sanders, were hesitant on giving him a better target - one worthy of his ability.

"He's a mercenary, for chrissakes, how do we know we can trust him on a major mission?" Sanders had said to his colleagues. Josef could have punched him in the neck there and then, if it weren't for the seemingly infinite number of armed soldiers standing in the rafters around them, and next to them. "So much as twitch, you're dead." someone had warned him before he entered the room. If he wasn't twitching then, he certainly was now, in the forests of Southern China.

"How are we doing?" Josef asked Mattias, narrowly missing what looked to be like a steaming pile of oxen dung. "Hold up, that's fresh!" he said, not giving Mattias a chance to answer his initial question.

"What do you-" Mattias said in exasperation, "You mean we've been following an ox this whole time?" Mattias, through his heavy camo smeared on his face, was frowning with the greatest of displeasure that he could convey. He had stepped in plenty a pile, but he remained quiet, unlike his partner.

"Well, we've been stepping in shit this whole time, yes, but this is fresh." Josef said, emphatically pointing at the fecal heap. After closer inspection by Mattias, who tried to keep the odors from making their way up his nose, Josef gave him a look that asked "Are we going to get the hell out of here?".

Mattias nodded, "Yeah, we better get off the trail. Or whatever this is." He took out a map from his upper right shirt pocket, and unfolded a section of it. "Looks like we're about one, maybe two miles away. If we're getting off the trail, best head in that direction." He pointed to the southeast, shoving the map back into the pocket with his other hand. Josef sighed deeply, shrugged, and went in the direction indicated. It was going from one type of hell to another, Josef thought.

Josef crouched suddenly, and waved his arm downward a few times before finding cover behind a substantially large rock. Mattias got the signal, and opted to stand behind a tree of large width. There seemed to be no lack of cover, from rocks to trees to dirt piles. Josef had once remarked that the dung heaps were big enough to hide behind.

Josef moved his hand to his face, two fingers to his eyes, and then moved it in a general direction beyond the rock. He then stuck a finger up, moved it to his mouth, placing it over his lips. Mattias nodded once, and then turned around the tree slowly, trying to get a look at what Josef was talking about. Josef also peeked above the rock, and then suddenly turned to the right, gun trained onto something. Mattias couldn't see it, and he wasn't about to go all the way around the tree.

Thankfully, Josef relayed the information to Mattias. Two fingers raised and spun in a circle, one finger pointing upwards, four fingers being shaken, and then one fist. Mattias understood, and then began looking for the two that were patrolling the depot. Just so as long as he could find those, he didn't have to worry too much about the others. It would be worse stumbling into an enemy trooper than being spotted by one from afar.

Josef took his eyes off the scope of the rifle, and then checked to make sure Mattias understood. He got the confirmation he needed, and more. Mattias put two fingers up, spun them in a circle, and then a palm facing Josef. He looked back into his scope and took the line of sight off of the man providing overwatch on top of the singular building in the area. After a second or two of searching, he trained his rifle between the two patrolmen. As they moved, he slowly followed along, which gave Mattias an idea of where they were. After locating them himself, he moved in the opposite direction of where they were currently heading, which was a slight increase uphill. Trying to not make too much noise, he got closer to the target - two giant fuel tanks - inching downhill, stepping in leaves and jumping over fallen branches.

Josef watched as Mattias got closer to the target, occasionally switching back to monitor the patrolling men. He didn't bother with the overwatch man, or the four loitering soldiers near the target. What he was particularly worried about was the jeep. With a mounted .50, it could do some serious damage to them, and to the fuel tanks. If the tanks blew before they were out of range, it was game over.

The patrol men were rounding back, heading downhill towards the camp. Mattias noticed this too, and sent a signal over to Josef - a hand slashing the throat. He agreed with his partner, it would be easier to deal with these two here, rather than down back at the base. Josef was close enough to the trail, and he crouch-walked to a tree trunk that had its inside rotted out, big enough for him to get some cover inside.

Mattias also got his cover, waiting for Josef to make his move. The enemies at the base were pretty much irrelevant, as long as the patrollers were out in the open. And if something were to go wrong, Mattias wanted to be able to take them out before they did any damage to his partner. Josef waited for about 3 minutes, suppressing his breathing, trying to be as minimally noticeable as possible.

Enemy one walked to the right of enemy two, and was the closer of the two to Josef. One walked slightly in front of Two, and more wary of his surroundings. Two, however, was smoking away at a large cigar, something rare to see in these parts of China. Josef figured that it would be easier to take care of Two, and then deal with One later. After they passed, he got back out of the tree, into a crouching position. He rounded the trunk, and gingerly stepped onto the trail.

It was mind searingly loud, with a cacophony of insect noises, all screaming at each other with unparalleled intensity. Josef was actually thankful for those damned creatures, since their noise would cover his own. He pulled out a dagger from its sheath with one hand, and a silenced pistol with another hand. If he could do this right, nobody would know. Josef got behind Two, and lunged.

He got up to Two's back, and brought his left hand curving back, knife flashing against a rare beam of sunlight passing through the tree canopy. Aided by training and experience, as well as physics, the knife's point smashed into the man's throat, blade plunging deep. Josef didn't have time to worry about the rest of whatever needed to happen to Two, since One heard it. But he was prepared for this, and his right arm was already being brought up, silenced pistol lining up with a predetermined spot on One's forehead. One tried to bring up his rifle, but the bullet was already on its way. Puncturing a small hole into the skull, the bullet decommissioned One. Two still wasn't dead yet, but he wasn't putting up much of a fight either, and a bullet to the head took care of that. Josef allowed Two's body to fall to the ground, dropping away from the knife.

Mattias was impressed by the speed and skill that Josef did this with, and told himself to tell Josef about that. It would please him, for sure. But for now, Mattias had to deal with the overwatch, the four soldiers, and the unoccupied jeep. He gave Josef a signal, ready to move up to the base.

OOC: This is separate, and further south of the main conflict area you guys are doing.
Last edited by The High Lords on Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
----------------
---------------
----------------
Learning Swedish now!
I want to learn:
Italian
Irish
Scots
Being politically correct is so 2010
#Bernie

Advertisement

Remove ads