NATION

PASSWORD

Breaking News: Marcuda bombs the UAAA

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Marcuda
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Breaking News: Marcuda bombs the UAAA

Postby Marcuda » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:36 pm

Good evening this is Candice Borgen with MNN News, we bring you this breaking news as we have confirmed with Defense Department officials that the United States of Marcuda military has started a bombing campaign of United Aryan Asian Alliance (UAAA). The campaign is a measure ordered by President Andrea Lokin to curb the regime within the UAAA that has endorsed mass genocide of Bigotopians. The President had originally given current UAAA officials 48 hours to withdraw.

Implementing the "shock and awe" strategy developed by military experts in the past, at 3:30 A.M, Marcudian armed forces have launched a barrage of cruise, patriot, and tomahawk missiles. Some speculate more than 200 missiles have already been fired at military bases, industrial complexes, and air bases throughout the UAAA.

We also have reports that Special Operation units have worked through the night setting off explosions at key UAAA government installations, and capturing central military personal from the UAAA.

Looks go to our field correspondent Danielle Lane to get more: "Danielle, are you there?"

"Yes, Candice, thank you. I am here standing on the terrace of my hotel room with my camera crew. As you can see the night sky is filled with explosions, it feels like a fireworks show. I can feel the vibrations each time an explosion goes off. We have watched through the night as the bombing campaign has begun. The locals in the region are very nervous and have for the most part stayed in doors. We have watched UAAA military personal running through the streets and flying by on military vehicles."

Coltpower
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Shock

Postby Coltpower » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:57 pm

In the President quarters President Miller, and his Sectary of Defense Thomas Jones, and his three Generals for three branches Bill, Patrick, and Nick for Army, Air force, and Navy were watch the new broad cast.
"Mr. President we need to do something," Sectary said.
President:
What can we do our trade is very small with this country, and we have a war we are fighting for our own territory.
Sectary of Defense
Well what Military options
President
Generals?
Nick step for Air force
How about strategic missile targeting on area to help out.
Presidents
OK any one else?
Bill for the Army
I under stand the bombing, but it will be useless with out ground forces, so what making a Special Ops unit for this.
President
OK how about the Navy?
Bill said
How about we take a couple of special ops units, and have the air force bomb the area where they want it, and have the Navy surround the nation to aid, and help to bail out.
President
"Alright here what we do let start planning the operation, then start training, and in couple of days to a week I will make that call.
Until then let send Secretary of State Matt Gibbs to tried to bring a peace.
Sectary of Defense: Yes sir, and they sat, and watch the news
Your Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: 0.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.33
Capitalist, freedom, Our Constitution
Colt-Power News paper
Member of USIN. Are you?

Return to International Incidents